: How long will Riot pretend that everything is okay lol?
Well lol is dead by 2022, this is why rito start new games. So its time to move on and forgot about lol, even rito buried it, so let it go.
Vesemir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o5fjEiwU,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:54:46.910+0000) > > That's a good idea. Honestly I think it's cool that ADCs can use it since they also lost Fervor, bruisers weren't the only ones using it afterall. > > Also yes I dislike the type of champions that entirely skew a lane to their favor so consistently each season, but I never show bias. I simply want them balanced. I think Quinn top, Gnar top, Jayce top, etc. are all cool concepts, they're (at the very least one of them at any point in time is) just so consistently implemented in such shitty ways that make playing a melee champ against them living hell. > > Last season it was Viktor. S9 it was Ryze, Kayle and Kennen. This preseason we have Cass, Ryze and Quinn. Bruisers were pretty much the only class who used Conqueror.
More like Conqueror is only one good rune for bruisers and only one rune what keep class alive.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Prestige Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZMfnoRZ,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T06:45:29.814+0000) > >Worth even more now. https://www.statista.com/statistics/806975/lol-revenue/ Are you sure about that?
Cdore (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0ZMfnoRZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-20T18:12:11.557+0000) > > No, This game was made for everyone. Not for European and American audiences nor the Chinese audiences, everyone. That's why there's servers around the globe. > > > Many westerners can also like the current state of the game, not only Chinese. because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest of the west don't like it. > > Stop with the generalization and gatekeeping. The PC RTS genre was pioneered by America and Europe. Dota came up merely cause of the strategic rts crowd. Moba was the streamlined version of rts, but still retained a lot of strategic aspects that its parent genre had. Today, League is not the same game as what brought up its popularity. It got changed into an fast paced arena game. I feel like Nexus Blitz was meant to be used for shorter games, but everyone like SR too much. So Riot/ Tencent forced the fast meta onto SR so we all have to play fast paced games.
Like faster game cant be strategic too. It not problems of format, it problem of lazy Rito what dont do work right.
: The british with superior fire arms (and the gattling gun), were able to subdue and take over most tracts of land in Africa, because when you're a superior force, brute strength is fine enough. As I stated before Strategy is most often a crutch, a way for inferior forces to overcome bad odds, and requires you to be facing an equal foe, or to be behind. That does not mean that Strategy in League doesn't exist, but that Strategy in League does not exist 24/7, nor should it. Unless you have your own teammates, you'll never have a true strategy game, you're just herding cats in a general direction. Of course I said all this in my post, but whatevs.
So basically lol now an unblanced and unfun to play game, and riot just admit it. Ok, but let me remains that's with unbalanced and unfun normaly go one more word - unprofitable. Good luck to hit 2015 level of profit with this meta.
: Dynamic Queue was Riot's way of trying to reintroduce Strategy to League, and Clash is it's prodigy.
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p7eaKpYb,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-14T20:02:39.630+0000) > > The reason why snowball games happen so much, is not because of damage, but because the winning team doesn't need strategy. >winning team doesn't need strategy. And this must show to us that strategy in lol still exist? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I'm sorry man I may be a 200iq jungle main, but not even I can win a 2v2 against fed opponents.
1. Don't ignore camp and enemy don't be fed. 2. You laner still can drop enemy low, clean after him. 3. Kill enemy jungler befor he enter lane. 4. Make play under tower. So like you see who wants to do thing search for a ways, who don't want to do anything blame laner and go afk farm.
huhndog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sleeping Bat,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:03:01.935+0000) > > Speaking about "It's not my job to win your lane for you.", when the community says that {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} are too broken rito answer "Call a jungler", so sorry to say it but looks like it jugler job to cover rito mistakes. lul you want me to gank a fed {{champion:420}} ? You might as well just given them the double before entering the lane
> [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=00220001,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:57:33.428+0000) > > lul you want me to gank a fed {{champion:420}} ? You might as well just given them the double before entering the lane Well i survive all in and she is now farmed with 200 xp left and no flash, so why not? I'm so tired from jungler thats do not know that you can farm in lane, stop enemy from taking tower plate and after return to jungle camp. Protectin tower when laners is rotated it something that most jungler don't understand on DNA level.
: Woah man how do you lose a 2v2 while both of the enemies are fed you must be bad at the game!
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=001a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T16:18:07.201+0000) > > Woah man how do you lose a 2v2 while both of the enemies are fed you must be bad at the game! Yes indeed, it is you who ignore camping.
mark6028 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sleeping Bat,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:03:01.935+0000) > > Speaking about "It's not my job to win your lane for you.", when the community says that {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} are too broken rito answer "Call a jungler", so sorry to say it but looks like it jugler job to cover rito mistakes. Literally this. Half of toplanes issues get answered by riot "well theoretically you have a jungler so it's okay if cassiopeia, ryze, jayce, vayne, quinn automatically win against every melee in the game while outscaling them".
> [{quoted}](name=mark6028,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=00220000,timestamp=2019-11-08T14:06:20.807+0000) > Same sht in mid and bot - {{champion:238}} or {{champion:145}} too op? Call jungler.
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message from a jungler to all lanes!
Speaking about "It's not my job to win your lane for you.", when the community says that {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} are too broken rito answer "Call a jungler", so sorry to say it but looks like it jugler job to cover rito mistakes.
: Woah I counter ganked the losing lane, woah now the enemy team just got a double kill.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=001a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:28:16.083+0000) > > Woah I counter ganked the losing lane, woah now the enemy team just got a double kill. Whoan thats mean you are bad jungler.
GilxeN (EUW)
: This was my favourite part: When I say " I don't need a leash ", that means I'm going to solo the god damn camp to allow you to go to your lane early and start your wave management for an easy early laning phase. I don't want your help... just fuck off already and go dominate your lane early, if you can! Also, I don't want the enemy team to know where I start my jungle sequence. I hate when laners don't listen.
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-11-08T13:02:21.517+0000) > >fuck off already and go dominate your lane early, Get ganked and then a jungler blame you for be too aggressive.
: If I see totally passive lanes as a jg, that don't contest invades on my jg and don't move to help me contest river, that don't react to me as I path from the river for a gank and stay AFK farming while I waste time on a gank they don't bait or react to, I'm not helping them. Same for leashing. Sure, got get your CS, but because my champion now suffers a less healthy clear I can't contest crab when it pops up and my lv3 ganks are a lot riskier since I can get counterganked at half health. So, if you don't help me, don't expect me to help you. Jungle lives and dies by camp xp. You can be 6 kills in from ganks and still fall a level or two behind an enemy jungler who has been power farming, which means they can start invading you and put you even further behind. People don't seem to understand how important it is to protect their jungler's camps from invades. A jungler will already always be underleveled compared to lanes. If you let enemy lanes and the enemy jungler start taking your jg's camps without contesting, your jg will be useless in record time as he cannot gank or skirmis 2-3 levels behind the opponents.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-11-08T04:53:59.121+0000) > > an enemy jungler who has been power farming, Power farming are past. Now an enemy jungler have more farms and kills than a power farming noob.
: Woah it's almost like other lanes exist!
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=001a000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T12:06:53.011+0000) > > Woah it's almost like other lanes exist! Woah, counter gank when someone get camped. Whoah, a enemy jungler try hard gank every lane when you jungler get 1 kill and go afk farm.
Cräfty (EUW)
: The key word here is " help ". I can **_help_** you win the lane, but I won't win you the lane. You can win the lane on your own once I gank for you 1 time. Or you can win the lane on your own without me interfering once. You don't need me to win the lane, but I can help you win it more easily. Do you get the difference?! Now, consider that I have 3 lanes to " **_help_** " while sticking to a decent jungle pathing so I can stay relevant in the mid game...
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7PQhw3XR,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:14:44.363+0000) > > You can win the lane on your own once I gank for you 1 time. Or you can win the lane on your own without me interfering once. Meanwhile a enemy jungler was in my lane 3 and 0 counter gank from you. GG.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=BackdoorPrincess,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:05:02.832+0000) > > Ahri is a frustratingly designed champ. She has innate sustain, mana costs arent' super high thanks to manaflow/bluebook, she has long range and wide hitboxes, triple-dash ult that has a not too long cd, and her only source of cc, a charm of all things, also increases all damage she does to the target she hits with it's morgana-q-esque hitbox. Oh, and her q hits twice, with the second proc being true damage. And goes through minions without damage dropoff, so standing behind minions she will heal more *and hit you*, whereas standing off to the side and you are now open to charming. > > BUT WAIT, THERES MORE: > Any other champs mere presence makes it 10x easier to hit you with her charm, which at that point is a death sentence, and since most junglers have some form of cc or slow, a single gank will put you behind. In the midlane. The most accessible lane. But wait, if your jungler comes, you have to a) hope that's not warded, b) hope that you can land some form of cc, or they can, before she dashes out, c) hope that the two of you have enough damage to kill her within that cc time, d) stay outside of turret range or eat a charm, and this is all while hoping that you are ranged and not melee, otherwise you're getting double harassed all game. > > She has been S/God tier for so long on so many sites, for being as safe as she is, that quite frankly she does need a nerf. There's a reason up until this season riot played with her numbers so much and kept trying different types of damage empowerment on her charm, because she is either entirely useless as a sustain/push--bot, or she is nuking people with 3 get-out-of-jail-free cards, which can be partially used to chase down then escape if she wants. Once upon a time it took deathfire grasp for her to be able to onecombo people, which meant she had to charm-dash-dfg-w-q-r-r, unless ridiculously fed, or if she got them from a bush it was dfg first. That item went away, they added damage-ramp to her charm, then almost immediately took it away because "hey she does way too well for almost drawback". None of this is even factoring when she abuses glacial, same as neeks. > > She may not be Riven/Kai/jax levels of needing tuned, but she definitely isn't be a pretentious douche level of not strong that you seem to imply. You also say just use your mouse, when matchmaking is evenly matched (hue), the opponents prediction should match your ability to dodge, and that doesnt even get into better positioning/pressure and whatnot. The same reason that fiddles fear was lowered drastically alongside a shitload of other easy cc (AHRI'S CHARM WAS ONE OF THEM) was that it was *too* punishing for how easy it was to land, same as nid's spear damage, and the reason that people are outraged over zoe's q. > > Actually, looking at your match history it makes sense why you say you have no problem playing against her. You play Lee mainly in the jungle, you don't deal with her unless you have to, and I didn't even see a single enemy one in your match history, and honestly Lee is rarely the enemy worth charming unless he's in my face. Although you landing a q is a garen-teed charm if you decide to use it. What a joke , her Mana pool is literally the lowest in mid lane after Fizz but Fizz can still CS with W that doesn't waste mana so her mana pool is actually the lowest, literally the lowest.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sIR4EO5E,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-10-04T12:39:16.965+0000) > > What a joke , her Mana pool is literally the lowest in mid lane after Fizz but Fizz can still CS with W that doesn't waste mana so her mana pool is actually the lowest, literally the lowest. Say hello to my little friend {{item:3802}}
Frikgeek (EUNE)
: That would require the number of Iron 2-3 players to be 4 times greater than the number of silver 3 players. Additionally, those Iron 2-3 players would need to constantly be placed into silver 3 games, lose them, and then somehow win some other games so they can stay in Iron 2-3 instead of falling to Iron 4. Additionally, every time you're "forced" to lose like this 5 other players are given a free win. You need to pull 4 iron players and give a freebie to 5 silver players simply to get 1 silver player in line. This is unsustainable. Considering LoL has a finite playerbase this is mathematically impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=Frikgeek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q6MknWal,comment-id=000f0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T10:45:56.219+0000) > > Considering LoL has a finite playerbase this is mathematically impossible. >mathematically impossible. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Frikgeek (EUNE)
: >This post is about how it doesn't feel like I'm being matched with similar players within my a consistent/fair skill range It might not feel like it on a small scale. It might even be true for your last 10-20 matches which is an insanely small sample size compared to all league games played at your rating. But any sort of system that tries to force this onto everyone is literally impossible. You're experiencing recency bias and negative bias towards matches that were very unbalanced. There's no grand conspiracy, the matchmaker is actually extremely simple. Most of the imbalance you're experiencing probably comes from role compatibility. You keep saying there's some sort of additional system working behind the matchmaker to ensure you'll definitely win some games and lose others. This sort of system simply can't be done for a finite playerbase. All the matchmaker does is place you in a game with 9 other players of relatively similar predicted skill(MMR) and then arranges the teams while adhering to role compatibility and duoQ restrictions. And here's what actually affects MMR: Games won, games lost, and your uncertainty rating(aka K value for an Elo system). With a new or freshly reset( after a season ends) account you'll gain or lose huge amounts of MMR per game. Once the system is fairly certain in your skill rating you'll gain or lose much smaller amounts. Your KDR or overall winrate mean absolutely fuck all. If you play 2000 games with a 51% winrate you'll have 1020 wins and 980 losses for a total of +40. That's +40 games worth of MMR. Someone who played 100 games and won 70 while losing 30(70% WR) will have the same +40 games worth of rating and will be placed in the same game.
> [{quoted}](name=Frikgeek,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q6MknWal,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-04T08:16:54.060+0000) > > But any sort of system that tries to force this onto everyone is literally impossible. All it takes is to set the system to form a party from a lower elo players after X game. And that's all. Yes, you can win one game, but you can not always win if 5 times in a row you in a play in party that on two elo below you. And this is the reason why I give up - every time when I climb into silver 3 I had to play with iron 2-3 every game. And the system continued to form a party with a iron elo until I was demoted to silver 4 again. Then always, I repeat always, in 100% game after demotion I got silver 2-3 and gold 4. And it was repeated more than once, so I know that it is a system, not an accident.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Why play like a traditional support when you can build full damage
> [{quoted}](name=datfatguy,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eEbIYAa0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-03T13:41:53.285+0000) > > Why build Nautilus or Blitzcrank like a regular support and tank when you can just build full AP Because {{champion:99}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:161}} and {{champion:45}} better.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: I hate Rengar, but if he was that easy (alongside with a lot of assassins) then there wouldn't be many of them feeding, in fact you are more likely to see greedy Rengars and Kha'zix' lose the game than to win, because they tend to tunnel all the gold to themselves and lategame it won't be enough that one Rengar can one shot the ADC. The problem isn't assassins in general, but the {{item:3147}}, because this item just gives way too much raw damage to them, but it doesn't solve their lategame issue, which is teamfighting. Yeah, most assassins are atrocious at teamfights, because they don't have anything which would allow them to safely engage and then disengage and they are as squishy as a mage or an ADC. {{item:4004}} vould replace {{item:3147}} at anytime and it would solve both issues regarding assassins.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qGBkEU3i,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-02T09:13:49.775+0000) > > because they don't have anything which would allow them to safely engage and then disengage Lough in {{champion:238}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:245}}
: No. 1) Players' computers are faster and have better tasking 2) Players are better. 3) Smart cast and other features have changed the handling from confirm clicks to auto cast 2-3 skill sequences with no pauses. 4) Any attempts by Riot to "balance" are done with the explicit understanding that player skill caps/preferences have improved and as such tend to "catch up bad champs rather than slow down exceeding champs. It's not just Riot unbalancing the game. It's players like you not adapting and getting abused as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YpmNodi7,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-10-02T07:46:09.885+0000) > >that player skill caps/preferences have improved And this is the reason why Riot buff a braindead point and click to death camp like {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:58}}?
Comentários de Rioters
: The system is completely bugged lmao Few days ago I am silver 3 with bronze 2 players in my ranked team while the enemy has gold 4 players XDDDD Bronze 2>gold 4 rito hello?
> [{quoted}](name=Εlin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zoRsY4Bz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-05T10:45:43.576+0000) > I am silver 3 with bronze 2 players in my ranked team You are lucky. I am silver 3 but must play with IRON almost every single game.
Smyrage (EUNE)
: {{champion:10}} was always a lategame powerhouse, but right now she is basically "stall the game till you are lv16 to win". The problem is that her early is absurdly weak, which are compensated by ridiculous powerspikes lategame.
> [{quoted}](name=Smyrage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qAz9pEeU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-30T09:11:49.402+0000) > >compensated by ridiculous powerspikes lategame. Nope, {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:222}} are much stronger in late game, but do not have {{champion:10}} weaknesses in early game. For now Kayle is a trash tier champion.
: It's a buff for support pike. His W was buffed actually, dunno where you saw nerfs there. His hook Q was buffed as the CD was reduced and the nerfs only affect the stab. He doesn't need waveclear in a duo lane, and he rarely uses stab Q anyway as sup.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YbQtgV0l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-26T12:52:45.877+0000) > > He doesn't need waveclear in a duo lane, Yes, specially in a duo with {{champion:67}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:96}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Infinite Irelia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uNceXKp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T00:46:41.364+0000) > > Vayne’s damage is fine and her true damage (hurts to say it) is fine, because her dueling potential and anti tank/bruiser identity is all she has going for her. so does {{champion:114}} the difference is, fioras true damage has counterplay attached by being tied to the vital mechanic, which makes her fair to fight. if you play well as her opponent, you can outposition her, juke her q and entirely deny her the max health % true damage, which gives you a chance at winning a fight with her by outplaying her. vaynes w isnt fair, because there is no counterplay mechanic attached to it to justify it. its just a static passive. the thing being a 3 hit passive is meaningless for how much attack speed she builds. no champion in the game can feasably play around it. there is absolutely no way to outplay her auto attacking you 3 times to get a proc off. this is even more insane if you think about the fact that vayne is a ranged champion with higher target access to begin with. you have melee champions {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} with max health % true damage in their kits with additional restrictions on how they can apply this damage, to give opponents a fair chance to play around it, on top of being restricted to melee range. and then a ranged champion like vayne just gets it as a passive tacked onto her auto attacks, without the minigames that the other two have to deal with. max health % true damage is a form of damage that is impossible to counter itemize. in return its supposed to be strategically and mechanically outplayable to still keep it a fair mechanic in the game. thats not the case with silver bolts, and i think vayne should get a rework that ties some form of mechanic to her w that her opponents have a chance to outplay.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8uNceXKp,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T02:46:13.776+0000) > > so does {{champion:114}} > >makes her fair to fight. Good joke.{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: One game isn’t a good argument to lower dmg across the board anyone that is that fed can one shot people. Maybe not a literal oneshot, but still kill you really quickly. All b/c you lost one game vs. a champion doesn’t mean she should be nerfed. All b/c you got destroyed by one champion doesn’t mean it was the champion’s fault.
> [{quoted}](name=nargnargnarg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=prfBmEt6,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-04-01T05:26:03.421+0000) > All b/c you lost one game vs. a champion doesn’t mean she should be nerfed. All b/c you got destroyed by one champion doesn’t mean it was the champion’s fault. You as {{champion:112}} vs {{champion:58}} Show me how cool you are.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: All games that want a healthy competitive scene need to be balanced around high elo play styles.
> [{quoted}](name=Bolwinkel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YcAEWK3I,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-03-25T06:17:05.592+0000) > > All games that want a healthy competitive scene need to be balanced around high elo play styles. Lol do not have "a healthy competitive scene". Art team made lol popular, not balance team.

Sleeping Bat

Nível 288 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão