: Items!
lmao, true. The amount of the games where I had 4 BASE items after 2 carousels vs someone with 8+ is just depressing. Getting outplayed hard over here.
: HUGE server lag when team fight or in enemy base
Same, literally couldn't spend the gold in tft because of huge lag spikes. I don't really know what it's caused by, but Riot, if you by any chance allow updates in the background during gameplay then FUCKING STOP. And if that's not the reason, then "fix-yo-shit", because I'm not lagging anywhere else.
Thuban (NA)
: They should have never been added to begin with, and need removed. Nothing but tools for trolls.
> [{quoted}](name=Thuban,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RjuApK96,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-08T18:07:54.348+0000) > > They should have never been added to begin with, and need removed. Nothing but tools for trolls. You can mute them, so you have literally no point. Go be a tiny special flower somewhere else.
Stupafly (NA)
: TFT Missions and Beta Pass Feel Underwhelming
: Remider: We still want bans in ARAM back
No, we don't. It just that people that don't have complaints about the current state of aram have no reason to spam the boards with similar threads to counter your opinion. So maybe stop talking like you're some kind of community's messanger.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r55LVFE5,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-04T08:52:06.955+0000) > > "Riot, I know you just released this brand new mode on your free game that surged the game's popularity in a much needed way, and unlike the normal modes you don't even have to buy the ability to use certain champions, but why aren't you giving us more free shit on top?" I direct you to Autochess, where everything is free if you play the game. Also you're memeing about the champion thing, right? Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r55LVFE5,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T09:13:45.678+0000) > > I direct you to Autochess, where everything is free if you play the game. > > Also you're memeing about the champion thing, right? Lol. Eveything's free in tft too, not sure what's your point here. That you can't get the 'avatar skin that you want' for free? How's that needed in the game at all?
Sillae (NA)
: Players: We want Nexus Blitz to be a Permanent Mode!
Witnessing DAC was "playerbase testing phase".
: Wow you seem like a real trash boy. If you can't have a discussion without acting like a child that's probably as much time as I wanna spend interacting with you.
> [{quoted}](name=snagglewolf,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=0014000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T21:23:40.686+0000) > > Wow you seem like a real trash boy. If you can't have a discussion without acting like a child that's probably as much time as I wanna spend interacting with you. Yeah, because what he wrote is totally a valid discusion and not some garbage myths that he's just spewing around. I'll have "discussions" with people that are worth it, certainly not with you.
: @Riot: In-Depth Feedback on Teamfight Tactics
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=OxtEwEVh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T23:09:13.214+0000) > > First, I will say I'm enjoying the game for the most part. This critique is not a tear-down, but rather the places where I think the design struggles. > > **USER INTERFACE** > The UI looks solid across the board and works in most cases (items stacking up can be a bit weird sometimes), but there is some major room for improvement. > > * During the Carousal you cannot see your team or your items, making this a needless memory test. > * During the Carousal you cannot left-click on units to see their stats, making this a needless memory test. I disagree that this is in any way a problem tbh. I know what I'm trying to get from rerolls anyways and you're rarely stuck with so many items that it's becomes hard to remember what you have. > * During the Carousal you do not see a countdown to your own movement, making this frustrating. Additionally, your unit repeatedly moving upon wall collision and lacking a very clear highlight indicator makes this (and navigation) worse. True, it needs some sort of indication/countdown > * You cannot bring up a list of items, making this a needless memory test. > * You cannot see an item's build paths anywhere, meaning that you often have to *equip an item you don't actually want to equip* just to see how you can combine it with other items -- or have another needless memory test. True, item system needs some solid QoL changes. > * You cannot see enemy synergies, making this a memory test. If my opponent has the Assassin and Ninja bonuses active I should be able to see that, especially as some larger units and health bars can obscure the back lines of units. And, again, agreed -they should probably show synergies somewhere near the opponents bonus gold orbs. > **GAMEPLAY** > I'm going to avoid discussing specific unit balance here, because that's highly subject to change. > > * Champions come from a shared pool (or so I've been told), but this mechanic is not clearly conveyed ANYWHERE in-game. This is hugely problematic, as this is a mechanic that cannot be easily understood from playing the game, and leads to frustration with rerolls. True, I didn't even noticed that's the case just because I already knew that. Feels like they should include the 'shared pool' in their quick guide in the client, easy fix. > * It's a bit unfortunate that every Role/Origin has breakpoints rather than growth. I think the mandatory breakpoints serve to make RNG more punishing and builds more locked in, while opening up a few of those might increase flexibility. For example: if Rangers or Assassins or anything with a +3/+6 bonus gave you scaling between those breakpoints, it wouldn't end up as punishing to not manage to roll that Legendary Kayle. ***Example:*** If we picked Yordles as an example, it might start at 20% at 3 (again, some brekapoints are good, and having minimum buy-in feels appropriate), and then go 20/25/30/50. What that does is still STRONGLY encourage that breakpoint, but give you some mitigating tools if you're going for it and can't quite hit the breakpoint due to RNG. I fully disagree, you shouldn't be held by your hand on the way to getting better synergy bonuses. If there's no risk involved, then what's even the point. > * It's extremely frustrating the extent to which units are RNG. Given that items already are and that gold is used to increase your team size as well, the fact that luck is the difference between a Level 3 champion at by the second Player vs. Player fight or rerolling 30 times and *still* not getting that Darius you need is extremely unforgiving. Ok, but that's just how this type of game works. If you could get anything you want then, again, what would be the point? No possibility to block your opponents, get a usual "meta guide build" and do the same thing every game. Meh. > * The inability to see who your opponent will be means that a level of reactionary strategy is effectively removed from the game, which puts the game further into RNG territory. On the other hand, the ability to see your next opponent becomes the battle of "spectate your next opponent's board til the last second/s and then let the better hardware/internet connection win". So I can't say I agree with you, that would be a terrible change. > * It's frustrating that the exact same match (with the same units in the same position and with the same items) can turn out *differently* due to RNG mechanics. *This makes it hard to tell how (or even if) you should re-position your team after any given fight, and that means that the perceivable impact of good build placement is significantly lessened*. In fact, the inability to really predict how your units will move raises an even bigger problem: *It is almost impossible to accurately strategize for your team's movement once the fight begins, which hurts the core concept of the game as one of strategic team construction*. Of course, I understand that this is kind of a common element in the genre, but I'd like to see in-fight RNG lessened a bit so that I more often feel like my own choices had a greater impact on my victory. What I can agree with here is that the units indeed make some questionable (if not just fully randomized) decisions. Example from today's game: Lucian standing near the middle of the board dirrectly next to one enemy, some friendly units nearby, enemy units on their side of the board. Lucian gets mana and instead of dashing away even remotely towards his own end of the board, he literally dashes behind that single enemies and now stands alone amongs 3 enemy units. Needless to say, died. I'm not saying it should be fully predictable every single time, but holy crap, some basic logic should really apply there. > Really, though, there's something of a dealbreaker here: **It is often impossible to look at a fight and know what you could have / should have done, and often a fight is just lost no matter what you do.** Neither of those is great in a game intending to have ranked. I know for a fact the same thing was said about DAC and then people started understanding the game and unit placement. Based on that I'd say it's a bit soon to make your type of statement. Unless it really is all spaghetti here. That said, I don't even think everything needs a ranked mode, so there's that.
Raistlin (EUNE)
: TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR RIOT IN WORDS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND : The idea about the mode is great, but "mechanics" of rng are killing the joy of playing, once players realise its almost entirely based on RNG they never return. TONE DOWN >>> R N G <<< INCREASE THE TACTICS ! Why the f does this mode has "TACTICS" in its name, is out of my wits. You can learn all of mechanics you need in 1-2games but you win only if you know what you are doing + you are lucky. There are tons of smart players that lose miserably becouse the rng does not give them their picks even after 50+ re-rolls. Or if they receive 1-2 items for the enteriety of one game. Miserably Un-tactical mode. Wtf is wrong with your roll calculation engine, it can statistically make players never get champs they already own .......... even after hundred re-rolls. I do not find that smart nor tactical... Not to mention item implications they are off the charts. @Sobx You do know they purchased intelectual property patent in which after players spend RP, they are statistically awarded in by getting merged with lower elo, getting better rolls, better rng etc. It has nothing to do with RNG of TFT it is separate from it. TFT RNG is a story on its own and it adds. The patent exists google it. And check the picture if you know how.
> [{quoted}](name=Raistlin,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=002100000000,timestamp=2019-06-28T15:18:21.804+0000) > @Sobx You do know they purchased intelectual property patent in which after players spend RP, they are statistically awarded in by getting merged with lower elo, getting better rolls, better rng etc. It has nothing to do with RNG of TFT it is separate from it. > TFT RNG is a story on its own and it adds. The patent exists google it. And check the picture if you know how. buahahahaha, you miserable idiot.
Raistlin (EUNE)
: Rito too busy counting monies to care. P2W patent at its best. Full champs, full items at TFT in 15min https:// + i.imgur.com/G3XotQE.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Raistlin,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:30:57.222+0000) > > Rito too busy counting monies to care. P2W patent at its best. Full champs, full items at TFT in 15min > https://i.imgur.com/G3XotQE.jpg p2w? You sound pretty stupid {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Maybe read the thread. Multiple people have clearly played the other games and bring that fact up. Or maybe just ignore that an yell about how everything is fine and nothing should ever be changed.
> [{quoted}](name=snagglewolf,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2019-06-27T17:31:25.668+0000) > > Maybe read the thread. Multiple people have clearly played the other games and bring that fact up. > Or maybe just ignore that an yell about how everything is fine and nothing should ever be changed. Are you stupid? Talking about reading the thread while you're literally failing to do so, good job.
Besend (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T14:09:01.891+0000) > > It's an undeniable part of this type of game, what's your point here? Don't like it? Don't play it. Undenieble part of this game, eh? That's why Dota Underlords removed random drop date? Because it was so undeniable!
Actually I thought he wanted 1 item dropped per neutral unit killed, 1 guaranteed per neutral round is fine :D
Besend (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-06-27T13:29:01.234+0000) > > Sure, let's not improve the dumb thing and just pretend that RNG is a good feature.
> [{quoted}](name=Besend,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=AxNXe5dp,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-06-27T14:02:17.870+0000) > > Sure, let's not improve the dumb thing and just pretend that RNG is a good feature. It's an undeniable part of this type of game, what's your point here? Don't like it? Don't play it.
Naalith (NA)
: PSA: don't buy Little Legends when TFT releases, this pricing model is scummy even by Riot standards
: Riot, these lootboxes aren't making you look any better.
> [{quoted}](name=DODGEORLOSE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zuuZr9pL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:56:41.102+0000) > > You're NOT EA. Please let us buy the individual Little Legends. You're not getting a single cent from me if the ONLY way to get them is through rng. It's a terrible system. You're taking advantage of people with gambling addictions also. True, let me choose or fuck off.
: Trial Tokens Glich
And missions don't work either, fix this shit or give me back my rp. How many times can you fuck up during ONE EVENT?
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KUHkBoc8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-09T12:24:38.710+0000) > > Jesus, some people on these boards just seem to be straight up brain washed. What do you mean "it won't be a problem"? You're playing a 4v5 game, that IS the problem whether you're calm and accepting about it or not. > > @OP I agree that there's a lot of afking and semi-afking people. What does semi-afk mean? It means that they'll play for 2 minutes, then afk for a minute, play for another minute, then afk for 2 and so on. Be it "because they're high", "they're rtalking on fb", "watching a movie" orr "cooking a dinner" -it really shouldn't matter EVEN according to the Riot's "context isn't important" policy. The fact (not actually a fact, more of a suspicion :D) is that the "open war on toxicity" is **probably** more of a marketing stunt than anything, because having a bot with set keywords/phrases that auto-punishes people is much easier and effortless than actually trying to fix the reason many of the people are getting tilted in the game (which then flows out to the chat that can be muted btw) -showing how trolling the games (through afking, feeding or otherwise greifing) is unwelcome here as well. > So what can you do about it? Actually nothing. Reporting for semi-afking doesn't seem to do the job here and you have no other tools to "deal" with people like that. What kind of fantasy world you living in? You think people only flame at afks, feeders and griefers? Lol. Come on man. You know how kids online are. They dont need a good reason to be toxic. Just being realistic.
> [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KUHkBoc8,comment-id=000000000003,timestamp=2019-05-10T02:00:27.268+0000) > > What kind of fantasy world you living in? You think people only flame at afks, feeders and griefers? Lol. Come on man. You know how kids online are. They dont need a good reason to be toxic. Just being realistic. Show me exactly where I wrote anything like that. Oh wait, you can't, because that's not what I said. Not sure why you are jumping out 3 months late with something not related to what I wrote. One thing's certain though -if that was my fantasy world, people with your reading capabilities wouldn't be able to touch a keyboard. Because what's the point.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:36:26.761+0000) > > That’s why they can keep ranks. And attach them to mmr brackets. Boom problem solved. Course this is riot. They’ll likely just make another money grab season pass instead. this is what we have??????????????????????? complaining for the sake of complaining with 0 idea of how the system works
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:44:26.897+0000) > > this is what we have??????????????????????? > complaining for the sake of complaining with 0 idea of how the system works It's funny because you're the one that's absolutely clueless here. Both about current and past systems.
: > [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T19:14:55.431+0000) > > Then why do you get more difficult games when you win 3 games in a row? > > If MMR is what's used for matchmaking, it's the most accurate descriptor of your skill, *by definition*. You get more difficult games because the games give you boosted LP if you win and diminished LP if you lose.
> [{quoted}](name=dracocrash,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T22:26:14.677+0000) > > You get more difficult games because the games give you boosted LP if you win and diminished LP if you lose. Which is stupid considering you're getting rewarded based on league you're in and not your mmr. If "the system thinks" that based on your mmr you should be playing in plat while you're in silver, you shouldn't be matched with golds against plats to "prove you belong in gold", that's ret%r%ed. Nobody gives a fuck about increased lp gain and decreased lp loss when system tries to force your wr down just so you can "play against people you should be playing against", but also hold you back in lower leagues "until you prove you can pass the promos" (that you play against your mmr-equals ANYWAYS so you have your WR closer to 50%). You shouldn't be playing against players in much higher divisions/leagues because you're not getting rewards based on your mmr, it's as simple as that.
: > [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-08T12:32:58.566+0000) > > Diamond+ says no well i guess going from position 1 116 000 to 1 320 000 while you slept was a better system
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-05-08T12:38:13.463+0000) > > well i guess going from position 1 116 000 to 1 320 000 while you slept was a better system That was not the system, what the fuck are you talking about? Even when there was an elo system, there were still ranks seperated to silver/gold/plat and then diamond was added. So you're just wrong.
: Problem with the recent MSI missions
This free content is not enough, I DESERVE MORE FREE CONTENT AND I DESERVE IT RIGHT NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAA {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: ITS HAPPENING.
I can give you the answer right now: "I totally checked and everything seems to be fine" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Cant flash or ward while holding space bar
Stop holding spacebar then. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T23:27:14.224+0000) > > Why was it removed on Reddit? cause lolreddit is the most delusional community one can imagine. anything that doesnt praise riot gets hated into abyss.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=A1HZB4PF,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-05-03T03:43:38.067+0000) > > cause lolreddit is the most delusional community one can imagine. anything that doesnt praise riot gets hated into abyss. You have no idea what you're talking about, good job with random jabs lmao.
: TLDR: "I respond to negativity with negativity, therefore I shouldn't be punished. The system is flawed, not me." ahahahahahaha The logic some people have. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=Malicious Fury,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WBhq1rL7,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:47:58.739+0000) > > TLDR: > > "I respond to negativity with negativity, therefore I shouldn't be punished. The system is flawed, not me." > > > ahahahahahaha > > > The logic some people have. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} This thread isn't even about that, it's about them not caring a whole lot about punishing actual trolls. The complaint isn't "I shouldn't be punished because I flamed a troll", it's "I got punished for flaming a troll, but the troll keeps trolling in other games and nobody can/will do anything about that".
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T22:07:53.250+0000) > > ######Heeeey unreasonably long post repeating same thing over and over again, I can do this too! :D > > Based on what? It's like you're trying to tell me you know better what I said than I did, lmao. You're absolutely wrong about this and the context of both this therad and my post make it clear I wasn't talking about "bad game". > > How is this relevant in this "conversation"? Also still not toxic. > > Again, how is that relevant? Still not toxic. > > wtf are you even commenting on right now? Or in other words: irrelevant to what I said. > > You already asked and no matter how many time's you'll ask the same question with different wording, the answerr won't magically change. > > That's not a "witch hunt" or even starting one. > > What is wrong with you? Where did that even come from? If someone keep running 1v4, 1v5, keeps dying and then comes back and does it again, it's a clear inting. You don't need to be an "omniscient god" and I don't need to be "unable to make a mistake". That's just stupid and unrelated to the whole discussion. > > You made a wrong assumption because you lack the ability to understand the context of what you read and then you took your time to repeat the same thing over and over again as if that'd make it any more true. But you're as wrong as you were at the start of this post. Not sure what else I'm supposed to say here? > > No, it's not. And I'm still talking about inting, not "bad game", so stop repeating it like a mantra, because as I already said, it won't magically make your wrong assumpion true. > Also great cheap jab at the end of the post, maybe that will make you feel better after your failed lecture. :) The whole point is that calling it out isn't going to change anything for the better while making you the aggressor that's clearly triggered by whatever someone else is doing. It doesn't matter if he's constantly running in 1v5 or getting caught 1v5 because he's split pushing. Calling him out is not going to encourage him to work with you as a teammate while building up a report case against yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T22:19:23.724+0000) > > The whole point is that calling it out isn't going to change anything for the better while making you the aggressor that's clearly triggered by whatever someone else is doing. Not only the fact if "it'll change anything or not" was never part of discussion so it's completely irrelevant here, the "aggressor" is still the inting player. Also asking if he can stop inting or w/e in this manner is hardly "getting triggered", but I understand that's one of the only words you know to call any emotions or interactions at all. > It doesn't matter if he's constantly running in 1v5 or getting caught 1v5 because he's split pushing. Calling him out is not going to encourage him to work with you as a teammate while building up a report case against yourself. It does matter, because that's what "inting" is. And "running into" is different from "getting caught by", but I understand you need to make up irrerlevant situations I never described or commented on because you realised you have absolutely no point here and just mis/overinterpreted what I said in the first post. So now you'll keep overinterpreting and twisting my words, because what else can you do, admit you're wrong? NAAAAAH :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:34:36.641+0000) > > I'm obviously not talking about "just a bad game", but keep nitpicking just for the sake of being able to """educate""" someone. > > And no, it's not if someone is just running into enemy team 1v5 and keeps dying clearly on purpose, but great post. First, the reaction you implied means that person isn't trying to int. Next, what's the point of calling one out? It's not going to change what he's doing. It's not going to incentivize him to play better if he's simply playing badly. A true inter would laugh off screen and keep going knowing you're triggered. And someone trying to play better is all the more likely to become a true inter and leave you to your punishment. What the hell do you get out of calling him out anyway? Satisfaction that you're starting a witch hunt for someone? Educating someone else as to the intent of someone's that you MUST know because you're an omniscient god that cannot possibly make a mistake? Or perhaps it's just "I can't accept that he's playing badly in MY game and I have every right to let him know that his poor performance is triggering me to the point I gotta declare him an intentional feeder." Based on your reply here, it's the last one. So, regardless of whether it's a bad game or not, "stop inting" is toxic and doesn't get you anywhere. Have a good day, if that's possible.
######Heeeey unreasonably long post repeating same thing over and over again, I can do this too! :D > [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T21:13:30.447+0000) > > First, the reaction you implied means that person isn't trying to int. Based on what? It's like you're trying to tell me you know better what I said than I did, lmao. You're absolutely wrong about this and the context of both this therad and my post make it clear I wasn't talking about "bad game". >Next, what's the point of calling one out? How is this relevant in this "conversation"? Also still not toxic. >It's not going to change what he's doing. It's not going to incentivize him to play better if he's simply playing badly. A true inter would laugh off screen and keep going knowing you're triggered. Again, how is that relevant? Still not toxic. >And someone trying to play better is all the more likely to become a true inter and leave you to your punishment. wtf are you even commenting on right now? Or in other words: irrelevant to what I said. > What the hell do you get out of calling him out anyway? You already asked and no matter how many time's you'll ask the same question with different wording, the answerr won't magically change. >Satisfaction that you're starting a witch hunt for someone? That's not a "witch hunt" or even starting one. >Educating someone else as to the intent of someone's that you MUST know because you're an omniscient god that cannot possibly make a mistake? What is wrong with you? Where did that even come from? If someone keep running 1v4, 1v5, keeps dying and then comes back and does it again, it's a clear inting. You don't need to be an "omniscient god" and I don't need to be "unable to make a mistake". That's just stupid and unrelated to the whole discussion. >Or perhaps it's just "I can't accept that he's playing badly in MY game and I have every right to let him know that his poor performance is triggering me to the point I gotta declare him an intentional feeder." Based on your reply here, it's the last one. You made a wrong assumption because you lack the ability to understand the context of what you read and then you took your time to repeat the same thing over and over again as if that'd make it any more true. But you're as wrong as you were at the start of this post. Not sure what else I'm supposed to say here? > So, regardless of whether it's a bad game or not, "stop inting" is toxic and doesn't get you anywhere. Have a good day, if that's possible. No, it's not. And I'm still talking about inting, not "bad game", so stop repeating it like a mantra, because as I already said, it won't magically make your wrong assumpion true. Also great cheap jab at the end of the post, maybe that will make you feel better after your failed lecture. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000e000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:55:49.721+0000) > > You might want to reread my post in context of the post I was answering to before you make an even bigger moron out of yourself. HEE HEE XDD #for fun gamers
> [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000e0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:57:40.983+0000) > > HEE HEE XDD > #for fun gamers "HEE HEE XDD" #Reading comprehension.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000e0001,timestamp=2019-04-06T18:51:47.409+0000) > > Nobody cares about "win rate", but everyone should care about a decent match. Riot literally tries out a ban system and individual balancing changes for champions in aram, but here you are, insisting that it's fine to just keep running into enemy team, trolling and feeding. Wtf is wrong with you. Lmao no one cares about winrate? I guess we have ranked just to lose. hehe xdd lets all play support #for fun gamers
> [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000e00010000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:37:15.797+0000) > > Lmao no one cares about winrate? > I guess we have ranked just to lose. > hehe xdd lets all play support > #for fun gamers You might want to reread my post in context of the post I was answering to before you make an even bigger moron out of yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sobx,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-04-06T18:53:19.588+0000) > > "can you stop inting?" > OMG WHY ARE YOU SO TOXIC WTF FLAMER Telling or asking someone to "stop inting" when they're simply doing badly in lane is toxic. You're claiming they're intentionally feeding as if they have bought mobi boots, several other movement items, and stood under turret dancing while they were killed. Not to say that particular reaction is reasonable but "can you stop inting?" is still toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-04-06T20:14:33.958+0000) > > Telling or asking someone to "stop inting" when they're simply doing badly in lane is toxic. You're claiming they're intentionally feeding as if they have bought mobi boots, several other movement items, and stood under turret dancing while they were killed. > > Not to say that particular reaction is reasonable but "can you stop inting?" is still toxic. I'm obviously not talking about "just a bad game", but keep nitpicking just for the sake of being able to """educate""" someone. And no, it's not if someone is just running into enemy team 1v5 and keeps dying clearly on purpose, but great post.
: And then you call him "stoopid" and you get insta-banned. Love Riot games.
> [{quoted}](name=KangarooWithAIDS,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-06T17:35:20.374+0000) > > And then you call him "stoopid" and you get insta-banned. Love Riot games. "can you stop inting?" OMG WHY ARE YOU SO TOXIC WTF FLAMER
: We out here worrying about our ARAM winrate fr :thinking_emoji:
> [{quoted}](name=Khä Zïx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3NQTZOal,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-04-06T17:39:05.873+0000) > > We out here worrying about our ARAM winrate fr :thinking_emoji: Nobody cares about "win rate", but everyone should care about a decent match. Riot literally tries out a ban system and individual balancing changes for champions in aram, but here you are, insisting that it's fine to just keep running into enemy team, trolling and feeding. Wtf is wrong with you.
Coyx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-04-05T20:51:47.639+0000) > > I would have never played more than 5 games of Nexus if it wasn't for the event, good choice Riot. how is it a good choice? you aren't forced to play it, so why does it matter to you?
> [{quoted}](name=StrokeMyCroc,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-04-06T14:30:27.133+0000) > > how is it a good choice? you aren't forced to play it, so why does it matter to you? They problably saw the data of how many players played it and decided that it wasn't popular enough to let it dilute player quantity of other modes? Or "just not popular enough, period".
FFrazien (EUW)
: Nexus Blitz canceled as permanent gamemode
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqVIJu5B,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-05T17:46:00.537+0000) > > Gee, thanks Riot. Now there's literally nothing to be excited about in this game. Then why are you still here? :D
: If white hair counts as blonde (Janna), then {{champion:131}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:16}} are all blonde, too. Neeko can probably change her hair to be blonde, too, if she wants.
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=002f00000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T00:16:02.516+0000) > > If white hair counts as blonde (Janna), then {{champion:131}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:16}} are all blonde, too. > > Neeko can probably change her hair to be blonde, too, if she wants. Well if heads count as wheels, we're all monocycles. ~~What you just said is just so stupid that it's hard to express that.~~ Actually checked the context, it's Elipo that's wrong o/
: > [{quoted}](name=SusanWojcicki,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2019-04-03T16:46:49.397+0000) > > Virtue signalling at it's finest. It's a God damned video game. No one cares. I also don't know a single person playing League for the attraction to females in the game. It's not a matter of attraction. It's a matter of Riot making an old woman, and then not sticking to that concept.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=00290000,timestamp=2019-04-03T17:59:22.206+0000) > > It's not a matter of attraction. It's a matter of Riot making an old woman, and then not sticking to that concept. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/3/3d/Camille_OriginalCentered.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1215?cb=20180414201955 http://www.lol-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Camille-by-SahiraC-League-of-Legends-Fan-Art-Artwork-Wallpaper-lol.jpg Old woman btw
: > [{quoted}](name=xLalipop,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=002d,timestamp=2019-04-03T18:05:32.714+0000) > > There's a reason why they're called "skins". Not everyone is bound to like that because of lore and such, but skins are meant to be an "alternate universe". I tire of repeating myself. But Camille being old is not something that should be "alternative" all the time. It's certainly not all the time on Swain's or Zilean's skins, as they have multiple skins showing them at their old age.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2019-04-03T18:10:33.892+0000) > > I tire of repeating myself. But Camille being old is not something that should be "alternative" all the time. It's certainly not all the time on Swain's or Zilean's skins, as they have multiple skins showing them at their old age. Her basic skin doesn't look "old", you have literally no point here. And by "here" I mean this whole thread.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:26:23.975+0000) > > Xayah doesn't have a skin that retains her red hair, is her character ruined now too? Okay are we going to be purposefully obtuse and hyperbolic now?
> [{quoted}](name=Lady Sylum,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-02T22:47:02.732+0000) > > Okay are we going to be purposefully obtuse and hyperbolic now? But that's pretty much the same crap. She was supposed to represent redheads around the world and her skins change the only thing that lets us identify her as a redhead WTF IM OFFENDED (for all the redheads out there, you're welcome). Suddenly you think it's stupid? :O Ok then.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Eryl Fauna,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=hmmEy5lw,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T02:10:32.362+0000) > > Again, actively avoiding the point and putting words in my mouth. If you don't respond with actual conversation I'm done replying. You know damn well I didn't say turn her into a hag. We want them to give her white hair on more skins, preferably her next skin. And that's not even close to the first time that simple point has been iterated. If you are just here to vote "no I objectively don't want that" there is no reason to reply to any comment directly, especially if you are going to deliberately derail the conversation and insult people. No, he's not. She doesn't need to have grey hair to be 80. She also doesn't need to show her age (does her 'base skin' face look like an 80 year old woman to you?). Basically what you and OP are saying is "I'm fine with replacing every part of her body to look younger BUT DYEING HAIR?!? THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!" Also skins are supposed to be reiterations of the champion, not a champion changing clothes and calling it a day.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T10:43:48.014+0000) > > "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition." when a Wukong jumped me Either i do not get it because i am missing something.... Or it is because i probably would have prefered seeing the woof woof bark or meow meow meow rather than that. Still better than seeing flame though.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=znZiiYzr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T11:05:52.605+0000) > > Either i do not get it because i am missing something.... > > Or it is because i probably would have prefered seeing the woof woof bark or meow meow meow rather than that. So why the hell do you even have an all chat enabled? That's just stupid.
: I'll make this simple. Plat 4 on a losing streak = potentially Gold 3 MMR Silver 1 on a winning streak = potentially Gold 2 MMR That's why.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:39:18.227+0000) > > I'll make this simple. > > Plat 4 on a losing streak = potentially Gold 3 MMR > > Silver 1 on a winning streak = potentially Gold 2 MMR > > That's why. Plat player's 6 games before OP's match consisted 2 losses and 4 wins (so OP's game was 5th), while he had a 60% WR over 175 games. He also went from S1 to P4 in the past month. Does it really look like a weak mmr account? Can't be 100% sure, but I wouldn't say it does? On a sidenote, it's also yet another example that a double rating system in which you're matched by one (mmr) and rewarded by another (actual rank) isn't the best idea, because it just makes everything less transparent for the players and covers up a potentially terrible mm in some of the games.
: And even if i "did" then maybe pay attention to context. Lower level duo would mean lower rank since y'know.. we're speaking about ranks and ranks are levels.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=001200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:19:43.905+0000) > > And even if i "did" then maybe pay attention to context. Lower level duo would mean lower rank since y'know.. we're speaking about ranks and ranks are levels. I pay attention to the words that have a set meaning. The context changes nothing when you write seperately about mmr and levels, it's not on me when you can't type out your thoughts in a coherent manner, but keep making excuses.
: Never mentioned freakin levels brah. Take your own advice.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:18:14.769+0000) > > Never mentioned freakin levels brah. Take your own advice. https://i.imgur.com/T2ijiJd.png ??? You feelin' fine, mate?
: Never mentioned levels. And duos can also lower his rank down. So why plat with silvers? Well you do have golds. Plat is not that far off. And it's only plat 4. The bottom of platinum. And 90% of the time they aren't even the best person in the game. I had a masters in one of my games for whatever reason, mmr, duo, or whatever the reason, and he did almost the worst.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T22:14:14.766+0000) > > Mmr is not irrelevant. Match. Making. Rank. And duos can also lower his rank down. So why plat with silvers? Well you do have golds. Plat is not that far off. And it's only plat 4. The bottom of platinum. And 90% of the time they aren't even the best person in the game. I had a masters in one of my games for whatever reason, mmr, duo, or whatever the reason, and he did almost the worst. I never said mmr is irrelevant, learn to read before you start smashing your keyboard.
: One word that everyone seems to forget. **MMR** he probably has low mmr, maybe a lower level duo, and you might have a high to mid range mmr. Get over it, this is normal. These posts are getting old.
> [{quoted}](name=bluefire mark 2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-31T21:56:58.950+0000) > > One word that everyone seems to forget. **MMR** > > he probably has low mmr, maybe a lower level duo, and you might have a high to mid range mmr. Get over it, this is normal. These posts are getting old. No, he doesn't. Also level is irrelevant. Maybe look into the situation before commenting some irrelevant crap.
: Why it is allowed is simple and a thoughtless question that anyone could answer with a little thought, shortly put, playing with friends is fun, so having minimal restrictions to make it work is the best. However asking if the benefits for it are truly enough to measure up for the losses suffered elsewhere is another question and this is one i´ve seen people argue about endlessly.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-03-31T20:00:02.340+0000) > > Why it is allowed is simple and a thoughtless question that anyone could answer with a little thought, shortly put, playing with friends is fun, so having minimal restrictions to make it work is the best. What's also "simple and thoughtless that anyone would know with a little thought" is that the premade duos should be considered by matchmaking system as the higher rank from the two people playing together. Which means a "plat+gold" premade should get matchmaking for two players with plat rank. And even without that, how exactly does it make sense to match a **plat+gold+gold** players against **4 silvers and one gold4** team? Shortly put, you've tried to be a smartass with some backhanded answer and yet you didn't even understand the question. What's sad is even if your interpretation of said question was correct, the answer you came up with still make no sense. > However asking if the benefits for it are truly enough to measure up for the losses suffered elsewhere is another question and this is one i´ve seen people argue about endlessly. wtf are you even talking about here...
: I feel ya but nothing can be done really, that plati guy was almost certainly playing a duo with one of the gold players.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PYlfcXOh,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-03-31T18:27:13.306+0000) > > I feel ya but nothing can be done really, that plati guy was almost certainly playing a duo with one of the gold players. I already wrote he was. but how does it change anything to allow a situation like this?
5050BS (NA)
: Riot: Tell me how this was suppose to be a 50/50 match?
TBH it doesn't look that bad. But now go check [this guy](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/PYlfcXOh-promo-for-silver-1-against-plat-4). lmao
: Promo for Silver 1 against Plat 4????
And that plat4 player **with 60% win rate over 175 games** (in case someone tries to say his mmr must have been super low) was premade with their gold4 jungler. So the system deliberately put a **plat+gold premade (+another gold player)** against a team of **4 silvers and a 50% WR gold4 player**. This is fine. Matchmaking is fair. :)
Exibir mais

Sobx

Nível 258 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão