Comentários de Rioters
: I'm surprised that only a few people are mentioning a Tryndamere VGU
OHHH MAN TRYNDAMERE IS SO OP!!!!HE IS NO COUNTERPLAY BS CHAMP!!!!NERF!!!!HIS ULT IS SO OP HE SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO USE IT ONCE EVERY MATCH!!!!!HIS PASSIVE NEEDS REMOVED!!!!TRYNDAMERE MAINS SHOULD ONLY BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AT 178989979 PING TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE!!!!!RIUOT REMOVE THIS CHAMP PLESSSSSSS!!!! --------- Everyone who goes against him every once in a while. No,but seriously,he needs a rework.
Xonra (NA)
: Yes they are. They don't think there IS a problem. Remember 200 years of combined experience. That is honestly what a lot of the Rioters think, just less of them say it so bluntly. They think they know better because they are sitting on the other side of the game than the players while flat out ignoring play testers, players, and pros telling them this is meh. Most of the pros have flat out said "the game feels the same as last season, except worse", while Riot as a whole is patting themselves on the back about elemental dragons. Though to be fair this is what I was afraid would start happening as more of these other games started to come out. It will get worse before it gets better as more Rioters leave LoL and start working on card games, shooters, fighting games, TFT and so on.
> [{quoted}](name=Xonra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptbyqrak,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2020-01-28T20:37:55.474+0000) > > Yes they are. They don't think there IS a problem. Remember 200 years of combined experience. That is honestly what a lot of the Rioters think, just less of them say it so bluntly. They think they know better because they are sitting on the other side of the game than the players while flat out ignoring play testers, players, and pros telling them this is meh. > > Most of the pros have flat out said "the game feels the same as last season, except worse", while Riot as a whole is patting themselves on the back about elemental dragons. Though to be fair this is what I was afraid would start happening as more of these other games started to come out. It will get worse before it gets better as more Rioters leave LoL and start working on card games, shooters, fighting games, TFT and so on. Honestly,I don't need 200 years of combined experience to understand that elder drake execute along with the jungle changes are unhealthy...
: So, I played from day one. Had the hard copy with all the goodies and everything. ABOUT five years ago, I just quit. Came back just a couple weeks back. The problem is not the game. It never really has been. There are always going to be "broken" champions. They will always get reigned in (lol okaaayyy) But the community? Literally the most rude, arrogant, foolish, illogical fools I have ever seen. I have had OVER A DOZEN MATCHES where I am 1v2 in top lane, no matter who I pick. Then the jungle camps me because the enemy team 1v2 just isn't enough somehow, then it turns into a "lets dive Potatoe 3v1 under the turret"...... Que my own team trolling me "FRIGGIN SCRUB JUST STAY UNDER THE TURRET REEEE"...But they don't realise that I was under the turret, farming, because it was already 1v2. They never notice how mid lane is basically bashing their enemy, but I am stuck with a jungle camper in nearly every game. Nevermind that I play support and do my best to secure kills for the adc....but nope, it is my fault they decided to spend more time typing in chat instead of playing. I got two kills in under two minutes for my ADC....oh, wait, they were typing so I got the kills. Now I am a "KSING %%%, GO COMMIT UNINSTALL FROM LIFE REEEEEEEE"... The community ruins it. I have been back for a couple weeks now, and all that ever happens is one person makes one tiny little mistake, and then suddenly one guy is raging at the person who made the mistake. Now nobody wants to defend the mistaker because they dont want to be attacked by the dbag. Because they know that if they even say one thing, they can get reported for "engaging in a flame war". Seriously, it is that bad. You all ruined it. You all turned this into a snowflake paradise. Nobody wants to pick their favourite champion, because they just get trolled by their own team over literally anything. REEEEE, X PRO PLAYER PICKS THIS ITEM, WHY DONT YOU HAVE IT 32 SECONDS IN REEEEE REEEEE, X PRO PLAYER COULD HAVE GOTTEN A PENTA KILL FROM THAT 3V1 UNDER YOUR TURRET, STAY UNDER THE TURRET EVEN WHEN THEY KILL YOU UNDER IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Seriously, not a single game. Not one. NOT A SINGLE FRIGGING GAME YET, IN TWO WEEKS, NOT EVEN ONCE has there been a team that just works together, and tries to win. Seriously. The game is always going to be off-balance. Every pvp game is, no matter what you might think. I mean, I can't even play Urf without my teams attacking each other over literally anything they can think of. For instance, I just played a match as Ornn in URF. Did decently considering I had no idea what I was doing. BUT! But, we had a Tryndamere. I noticed he was not really doing much damage, but it was like 20 minutes in. Trynd was not feeding, so what was up.... I finally looked at his build....All AP. Never heard of it. NEver seen somebody pick Critamere, the FRIGGING KING OF ONE-HIT KILLS....I have always known him as a full Crit/AD champion, like Yasuo. Give Yasuo and Trynd a Static Shiv, and they won their lane already. Anyway, I asked him, and I do quote: "All ap trynd? That is weird, did they change Tryndamere?" "Really weird, never seen that, hope it goes well" But before I could type the second one, I get: "fck of %%%, go kill yourself" ....okay, rude. But I did not say much. "I was asking a question man. Been gone for five years, so I was curious. No need to get rude" They said nothing. Enemy Yi talking trash in the /all chat. I make a joke: "Oh yeah, like Yi has any room to talk about a GG EZ match. Dude has always been op af lol" So, what do you think Yi said? "lol yeah, gg ez" Trynd piped up, talking to me in specific: "Nobody fcking cares, u c*nt, fck off and die" The problem here is that everybody acts like Sam Fischer just jumped out of their Cheerios and stabbed them in the teeth, then peed in their knife wound. Literally anything you say other than agreeing with these insane people, is going to throw the entire match. And the real problem, is there is no more Tribunal. I know, I know...it has been gone for a while. But this auto report nonsense is real old, real quick. It encourages the guy CAUSING the problem, to report the VICTIMS of their abuse. It is not as evil, but it is the same thing as saying "Oh, I stabbed your husband. But he broke my knife on his ribs, so I am sueing you both" Riot is holding the victims responsible. People are human. Of course they are going to react negatively when somebody is verbally abusing them. As well they should. Muting somebody does not get rid of the problem. It just means they are going to get away with their crimes. It just means that they are going to keep going in to matches, starting flame wars (aka throwing for the whole team), then never really getting in trouble until it is too late. Punish the people who started their toxic bs, not the people responding to it. I promise you, the Rift will clear up REAL QUICK once you start doleing out punishment appropriately. Get rid of the tumour, and the cancer might go with it.
> [{quoted}](name=EmperorPotaote,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ptbyqrak,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2020-01-28T20:10:12.168+0000) > > So, I played from day one. Had the hard copy with all the goodies and everything. > ABOUT five years ago, I just quit. Came back just a couple weeks back. > The problem is not the game. > It never really has been. There are always going to be "broken" champions. They will always get reigned in (lol okaaayyy) > But the community? Literally the most rude, arrogant, foolish, illogical fools I have ever seen. > I have had OVER A DOZEN MATCHES where I am 1v2 in top lane, no matter who I pick. Then the jungle camps me because the enemy team 1v2 just isn't enough somehow, then it turns into a "lets dive Potatoe 3v1 under the turret"...... > Que my own team trolling me "FRIGGIN SCRUB JUST STAY UNDER THE TURRET REEEE"...But they don't realise that I was under the turret, farming, because it was already 1v2. They never notice how mid lane is basically bashing their enemy, but I am stuck with a jungle camper in nearly every game. > > Nevermind that I play support and do my best to secure kills for the adc....but nope, it is my fault they decided to spend more time typing in chat instead of playing. I got two kills in under two minutes for my ADC....oh, wait, they were typing so I got the kills. Now I am a "KSING %%%, GO COMMIT UNINSTALL FROM LIFE REEEEEEEE"... > > The community ruins it. I have been back for a couple weeks now, and all that ever happens is one person makes one tiny little mistake, and then suddenly one guy is raging at the person who made the mistake. Now nobody wants to defend the mistaker because they dont want to be attacked by the dbag. > Because they know that if they even say one thing, they can get reported for "engaging in a flame war". > Seriously, it is that bad. > > You all ruined it. You all turned this into a snowflake paradise. > Nobody wants to pick their favourite champion, because they just get trolled by their own team over literally anything. > REEEEE, X PRO PLAYER PICKS THIS ITEM, WHY DONT YOU HAVE IT 32 SECONDS IN REEEEE > REEEEE, X PRO PLAYER COULD HAVE GOTTEN A PENTA KILL FROM THAT 3V1 UNDER YOUR TURRET, STAY UNDER THE TURRET EVEN WHEN THEY KILL YOU UNDER IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE > > Seriously, not a single game. Not one. NOT A SINGLE FRIGGING GAME YET, IN TWO WEEKS, NOT EVEN ONCE has there been a team that just works together, and tries to win. > Seriously. The game is always going to be off-balance. Every pvp game is, no matter what you might think. > I mean, I can't even play Urf without my teams attacking each other over literally anything they can think of. > > For instance, I just played a match as Ornn in URF. Did decently considering I had no idea what I was doing. > BUT! But, we had a Tryndamere. I noticed he was not really doing much damage, but it was like 20 minutes in. Trynd was not feeding, so what was up.... > I finally looked at his build....All AP. Never heard of it. NEver seen somebody pick Critamere, the FRIGGING KING OF ONE-HIT KILLS....I have always known him as a full Crit/AD champion, like Yasuo. Give Yasuo and Trynd a Static Shiv, and they won their lane already. > Anyway, I asked him, and I do quote: > "All ap trynd? That is weird, did they change Tryndamere?" > "Really weird, never seen that, hope it goes well" > > But before I could type the second one, I get: > "fck of %%%, go kill yourself" > > ....okay, rude. But I did not say much. > "I was asking a question man. Been gone for five years, so I was curious. No need to get rude" > They said nothing. > Enemy Yi talking trash in the /all chat. I make a joke: > "Oh yeah, like Yi has any room to talk about a GG EZ match. Dude has always been op af lol" > > So, what do you think Yi said? > "lol yeah, gg ez" > > Trynd piped up, talking to me in specific: > "Nobody fcking cares, u c*nt, fck off and die" > > > The problem here is that everybody acts like Sam Fischer just jumped out of their Cheerios and stabbed them in the teeth, then peed in their knife wound. > Literally anything you say other than agreeing with these insane people, is going to throw the entire match. > > And the real problem, is there is no more Tribunal. I know, I know...it has been gone for a while. But this auto report nonsense is real old, real quick. > It encourages the guy CAUSING the problem, to report the VICTIMS of their abuse. > It is not as evil, but it is the same thing as saying "Oh, I stabbed your husband. But he broke my knife on his ribs, so I am sueing you both" > Riot is holding the victims responsible. People are human. Of course they are going to react negatively when somebody is verbally abusing them. > As well they should. Muting somebody does not get rid of the problem. It just means they are going to get away with their crimes. > It just means that they are going to keep going in to matches, starting flame wars (aka throwing for the whole team), then never really getting in trouble until it is too late. > > Punish the people who started their toxic bs, not the people responding to it. > I promise you, the Rift will clear up REAL QUICK once you start doleing out punishment appropriately. > Get rid of the tumour, and the cancer might go with it. I feel your pain....
HideSide (EUNE)
: Y'all talk as if every other champ had more depth and was harder to play... Tbh, Fiora is just somewhat noobstomper, so that alone say something about you all crying over Fiora, the best designed champion rework and one of the best champion designes ever.
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGNOQj3M,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-20T10:13:26.664+0000) > > Y'all talk as if every other champ had more depth and was harder to play... Tbh, Fiora is just somewhat noobstomper, so that alone say something about you all crying over Fiora, the best designed champion rework and one of the best champion designes ever. That is the equivalent of a Tryndamere main saying their champion has the best design in the entire game.
: Neeko's voice actor passed away at age 21
Rest in peace,It's a tragedy she passed away at such a young age.
: Neither Yasuo or Tryndamere are Hypercarries. The only melee champion that can be called a hypercarry is Kassadin.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q8pGQN50,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-10T03:22:00.879+0000) > > Neither Yasuo or Tryndamere are Hypercarries. The only melee champion that can be called a hypercarry is Kassadin. Actually,they are.Tryndamere outscales about 90% of the top lane roster and is able to clear entire waves of minions in less than a second,that alone is enough to make him the best splitpusher in the game,while also outdueling almost everyone and one shotting adcs with his crits. Yasuo also hyperscales in late game,and no matter how behind he will be,once he gets a couple of items,he can easily destroy entire teams.Ranged champions are pretty much useless against him due to his windwall and high mobility in a minion wave which makes him unkitable.And the fact that he only needs 2 crit items to reach 100%.Also,Yasuo works both as a splitpusher and teamfighter.
Keyru (NA)
: Boards Moderation Discord Verification
JVee3 (NA)
: Have you ever won your promos but played really bad and got carried?
Yes,and sometimes,it happens to the best of us.What matters in that situation is being consistent and helping your team carry ur ass.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
ΛVICII (EUW)
: Riot CEO fart on peoples faces in meetings ??? Sexual harassment lawsuits? How do you know the CEO fart in people faces, you have been there? Do you have proofs? Lawsuits? Even Cristiano Ronaldo and A LOT more got one because as we all know people like to be in the spotlight and create drama for their own benefits. Is he in jail? Did the court found him guilty of something? Ooh yeah.. right.. we like just to talk. So I criticize Riot a lot sometimes but you dont have the right to mess with a person life because you are frustrated when probably you dont know even 0,001% of all those ´´stories´´ It is a bit pathethic. GL
> [{quoted}](name=ΛVICII,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HTLcxmhc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-06T23:40:26.373+0000) > > Riot CEO fart on peoples faces in meetings ??? > > Sexual harassment lawsuits? > > How do you know the CEO fart in people faces, you have been there? Do you have proofs? > > Lawsuits? Even Cristiano Ronaldo and A LOT more got one because as we all know people like to be in the spotlight and create drama for their own benefits. Is he in jail? Did the court found him guilty of something? Oooh yeah..... > > Right, so I criticize Riot a lot sometimes but you dont have the right to mess with a person life because you are frustrated when probably you dont know even 0,001% of all those ´´stories´´ > > GL He isn't messing with anyone's life in his post,just points out that someone acted inappropriately,who happens to be the coo.Also,you don't know ''0,001%'' of those stories either.
: Honestly I don't think the dragon changes are all that bad. I think it's mostly the camp changes that make jungle an extremely unforgiving and snowball reliant role. Also they made rift herald useless to compensate for the fact that top and mid are by far the most important lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cdJqW6b8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-02T21:40:03.520+0000) > > Honestly I don't think the dragon changes are all that bad. I think it's mostly the camp changes that make jungle an extremely unforgiving and snowball reliant role. Also they made rift herald useless to compensate for the fact that top and mid are by far the most important lanes. Elaborate
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM Reptilian,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zUvX5Hsy,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:00:45.724+0000) > > Honestly,it's pretty hard arguing with people who can't see the problem from both sides,my only question remains:If top lane is the most powerful,why don't you main it so you can carry more games? Top isn't the most powerful role Mid is, Top is second best. I don't care about winning, i play for fun Top lane while strong can be not fun. If you wanna argue playing top lane isn't fun sure go ahead. But arguing it isn't powerful just makes you look biased. You see my Udyr games from last season? those are when i decided to play the game like a top laner. Top lane is really easy carry with in low elo if you understand macro. It's an extremely powerful role in high elo also so long as you're willing to play weak side top laners like GP when you should.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zUvX5Hsy,comment-id=00070000000000000002,timestamp=2019-11-22T22:37:26.604+0000) > > Top isn't the most powerful role Mid is, Top is second best. > I don't care about winning, i play for fun > Top lane while strong can be not fun. If you wanna argue playing top lane isn't fun sure go ahead. But arguing it isn't powerful just makes you look biased. > You see my Udyr games from last season? those are when i decided to play the game like a top laner. Top lane is really easy carry with in low elo if you understand macro. It's an extremely powerful role in high elo also so long as you're willing to play weak side top laners like GP when you should. This is my last response to your delusional comments.You said that this ''lane while strong can not be fun''.In what circumstances is not fun most of the time?When you either get counterpicked or camped by the enemy jungler.In both scenarios this lane is not ''strong'' because when you get counterpicked,you are forced to give up on farm,and sit under turret,if you get camped,you are again forced to give up on cs while your enemy laner freezes the wave,setting you behind,in both cases your impact is heavily diminished.You could make an argument that your jungler takes drake or ganks bot,but that won't make you relevant again.In the above video you posted,that guy clearly states that this lane loses agency in diamond+,so I don't know where you get that ''It's an extremely powerful role in high elo''.GP's win rate is nothing special in masters+.I also looked on your op.gg,your current division is silver 3 with 47% win rate.I mean no offense,but I really can't take you seriously,even more so when you mention high elo.
: > [{quoted}](name=TSM Reptilian,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zUvX5Hsy,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-22T15:01:32.752+0000) > > As a top lane main I have to disagree,not only that,you also failed to offer any argument as to why you believe this lane is the most powerful role.First of all,this lane is heavily decided by the jungler most of the time since it's counterpick heavy,if you get counterpicked,you either hope your jungler gank or you are forced to afk under turret,lose farm and remain behind for the rest of the game.Secondly,a lot of players have complained about this lane and it's balance,it's pretty clear right now that there is something wrong with it.And third,just because players like TF Blade can carry soloq by top doesn't make the lane powerful or enjoyable.Not all top laners can play like tf blade,not all like abusing broken champs.And to be honest with you,being good at one role while carrying your team doesn't automatically make that role broken. Blah blah blah. Look bud don't take it from me Top lane is OP as fuck. Take if from a multi season challenger top laner. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF-c48T7M0](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF-c48T7M0)
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zUvX5Hsy,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T18:34:05.139+0000) > > Blah blah blah. > > Look bud don't take it from me Top lane is OP as fuck. Take if from a multi season challenger top laner. > > [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF-c48T7M0](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INF-c48T7M0) Honestly,it's pretty hard arguing with people who can't see the problem from both sides,my only question remains:If top lane is the most powerful,why don't you main it so you can carry more games?You should try to play it for a minimum of 20 games and see what is like,to make your opinion more plausible.
: Top lane mains are actually just crazy. You play the the second most powerful role in the game and players like TF Blade and Theshy have already conclusively proven you can hard carry in both Solo Q and Pro play. Just stop already this shit it's embarrassing. Top lane mains- OMG the JG is camping my lane it's not fair also Top lane mains- OMG the JG never comes top Top lane mains- OMG the jungler is 1 level above me for a 30 second gank window at level 2:40 also Top lane mains- OMG i'm so weak, i'm only 4 levels above ADC, JG and Support for half the game i'm so irrelevant Top lane mains- OMG Rift herald is so irrelevant compared to dragon also top lane mains- Takes Ignite over TP to win the lane harder almost every game, uses TP for a small amount of XP instead saving it for teamfights around dragon.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zUvX5Hsy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-22T13:46:41.190+0000) > > Top lane mains are actually just crazy. You play the the second most powerful role in the game and players like TF Blade and Theshy have already conclusively proven you can hard carry in both Solo Q and Pro play. Just stop already this shit it's embarrassing. > > Top lane mains- OMG the JG is camping my lane it's not fair > also Top lane mains- OMG the JG never comes top > > Top lane mains- OMG the jungler is 1 level above me for a 30 second gank window at level 2:40 > also Top lane mains- OMG i'm so weak, i'm only 4 levels above ADC, JG and Support for half the game i'm so irrelevant > > Top lane mains- OMG Rift herald is so irrelevant compared to dragon > also top lane mains- Takes Ignite over TP to win the lane harder almost every game, uses TP for a small amount of XP instead saving it for teamfights around dragon. As a top lane main I have to disagree,not only that,you also failed to offer any argument as to why you believe this lane is the most powerful role.First of all,this lane is heavily decided by the jungler most of the time since it's counterpick heavy,if you get counterpicked,you either hope your jungler gank or you are forced to afk under turret,lose farm and remain behind for the rest of the game.Secondly,a lot of players have complained about this lane and it's balance,it's pretty clear right now that there is something wrong with it.And third,just because players like TF Blade can carry soloq by top doesn't make the lane powerful or enjoyable.Not all top laners can play like tf blade,not all like abusing broken champs.And to be honest with you,being good at one role while carrying your team doesn't automatically make that role broken.
: Nah, season 6 and 7 are still the worst.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=If9kkUgt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T14:20:44.546+0000) > > Nah, season 6 and 7 are still the worst. I do agree they weren't the brightest,but aside from the dynamic queue and the ardent censer meta,what makes you hate them more?
Quáx (NA)
: So while I agree s9 was a very bad season overall for mostly technical issues(For me at least) I'm gonna make a case to say why season 8 was worse First off, season 8, introduced Runes Reforged, an incredibly contervsersal preseason change that's even talked about today, 2 years later. During this season, we got Zoe. Now if you remember anything from S8 it should be that champion and how utterly broken she was, FOR MONTHS, not to mention how bruisers were taken out as a class(Until conqueror was added of course), and when they did come back, tanks went extinct, also the reworks that year really pissed everyone off Irelia, Akali, Aatrox, and like half of Nunu, were all terrible, not to mention Pyke and Kaisa also came out All these champs are heavily complained about on the boards because of how broken they are. Not to mention that year was the year we were introduced to the idea of CLASH, which if you know, and actual successful launch of this didn't come out until MORE THAN A YEAR LATER. S8 basically introduced so much damage to the game that I think that S9 still had to pick up its pieces, such as the 30 billion Akali nerfs this season and the need to change around Aatrox and Irelia this season as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=If9kkUgt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T14:24:42.362+0000) > > So while I agree s9 was a very bad season overall for mostly technical issues(For me at least) > > I'm gonna make a case to say why season 8 was worse > > > First off, season 8, introduced Runes Reforged, an incredibly contervsersal preseason change that's even talked about today, 2 years later. During this season, we got Zoe. Now if you remember anything from S8 it should be that champion and how utterly broken she was, FOR MONTHS, not to mention how bruisers were taken out as a class(Until conqueror was added of course), and when they did come back, tanks went extinct, also the reworks that year really pissed everyone off > > Irelia, Akali, Aatrox, and like half of Nunu, were all terrible, not to mention Pyke and Kaisa also came out > > All these champs are heavily complained about on the boards because of how broken they are. > > Not to mention that year was the year we were introduced to the idea of CLASH, which if you know, and actual successful launch of this didn't come out until MORE THAN A YEAR LATER. S8 basically introduced so much damage to the game that I think that S9 still had to pick up its pieces, such as the 30 billion Akali nerfs this season and the need to change around Aatrox and Irelia this season as well. You make a very good case,but season 9 took what season 8 was,and made it worse.Despite its toxic atmosphere,you could still climb in s8 without having to worry that much about one sided stomps.God knows what season 10 will be.
Comentários de Rioters
: Now that ranked is officially over it's time to discuss the future of Riot
Season 8 was the trouble,season 9 made it double,and with this upcoming season,God knows what awaits us.
: Forget about balance, I cant even load to the game and if i do, the fps droop to 07 and just freeze
I would normally think of the client as an excuse to keep me from playing this horrible game,but jokes aside,it would be wonderful if they address those issues at least in the preseason,to give season 10 a fresh start.Only time will tell{{champion:26}}
: should i return to league?
Don't even bother,it's time to move on.I haven't played league for more than 2 months and I feel like a knife has been pulled of my ass.
Comentários de Rioters
Hexa XV (EUW)
: Are people a joke to you or machine to make money?
Glory97 (EUW)
: As a veteran player, I feel treated like garbage by riot games.
Every game has to evolve,become a better version of itself to keep players intrigued.Without change,players would get bored pretty fast.The problem with this game is that it's 10 years old already,and Riot kept making changes and implementing new things until not too long ago,2018,it became clear that the most recent changes were detrimental to the game and its playerbase,especially to it's older playerbase.And those changes,I'm not just referring to the damage creep,mobility creep and the horrible matchmaking,but also the client,the prestige skins and the scummy cash grabbing tactics.This led to a very large loss of revenue in 2018 that league experienced and a lot of players have said this game is going downhill,and in my opinion it is,based on what Riot did so far.
: League’s balance and the game itself haven’t gotten worse
''League's balance hasn't gotten worse''? Yes,it didn't get worse,it's much better now.With the introduction of runes reforged and the damage riot heavily increased over time to the point where every champion is an assassin hasn't made the balance worse. ''The game itself hasn't gotten worse''? Sure,as a result of the increased damage,poor balancing,failed reworks,ignored player feedback,TT removal and dirty cash grab tactics,the game hasn't gotten any worse. ''What has gotten worse is the atmosphere'' The ''atmosphere'' got worse as a result of those 2 reasons above. ''League was never a great game'' Whether you call it great or mediocre,I would consider it ''great'' before,compared to what is it now.
Juxin (NA)
: Hello, the game fucking sucks right now.
: Yea riot hasn't given a crap about top lane for several seasons now, it's old news
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rFKkKWh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T16:41:45.595+0000) > > Yea riot hasn't given a crap about top lane for several seasons now, it's old news Yeah,but still,I feel like it gets worse with each month.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
kaBw (EUNE)
: every meta some players scream " this game is bad"
> [{quoted}](name=kaBw,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f772wy7G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-27T19:26:05.512+0000) > > every meta some players scream " this game is bad" Yeah,but a lot more players ''screamed the game is bad'' in this meta.
Janakin (EUNE)
: fuck your autofill
Theoretically,autofill actually increases queue time because many players choose to dodge because they didn't get the desired role,or because the autofilled player decides to troll.
Comentários de Rioters
: This is why I don't like facing Vayne
I believe she feels like this because of the nature of her kit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8RkrHW9P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T07:03:46.709+0000) > > He hard counters all the other tanks? Aside from Sion he still does very poorly against Ornn, Malphite, Gnar, and Mundo; He doesn't do especially well against Maokai or Cho either. Really the only tank he does well against is Shen but Shen is considered pretty weak for solo queue. Tryndamere usually has a very hard time against Juggernauts which make up most of the immobile tanky champions. You seem to have a very backwards understanding of his matchups. Gnar is not a tank. Just saying. And these changes make tryndamere better against ranged champions, remember? Gnar could farm relatively safe against trynd pre-6 in the past - this is no longer the case. Cho'gath needs to hit every Q. Every single one. If he misses one, the game is over for him. He will never be able to recover, and trynd can dive him every time his ult is up. Maokai couldn't really do anything against tryndamere even before all the tanks were gutted. The last time he was relevant would be season 6, with the sunfire + iceborn meta. Tryndamere shits on Malphite. There's nothing Malphite can do in trynd lanes - he can only sit under turret and pray Trynd doesn't freeze the lane near his own turret, because then he'll get killed if he tries to walk into exp range. Old Ornn could do decently against Tryndamere. New Ornn has a hard time doing decently against anyone but Nasus. Tryndamere, like Yasuo, hard counters most of the juggernauts (the exceptions being Urgot, where it's a skill / jungler matchup and Illaoi, where she just smashes her face into the keyboard and wins every matchup other than Fiora or Renekton anyway.) In the past, Teemo and Malphite were prime counterpicks for Tryndamere. Now Tryndamere is a prime counterpick for Teemo and Malphite, because of his spin - which, this patch, got an enormous buff.
That´s strange,I thought malphite shits pretty hard on trynd...
: Clearly you haven't seen end season gate keeping and inting
> [{quoted}](name=KirbyCake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6yG5EhdH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-13T16:34:37.805+0000) > > Clearly you haven't seen end season gate keeping and inting I did,but it´s pointless to complain about it since riot is busy releasing piss colored prestige skins instead of fixing this problem.
Comentários de Rioters
: trynda
Take malphite against him, and I guarantee you,he will feel the same.

TSM Reptilian

Nível 85 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão