: 10 gemstones
It's a cool skin. I personally main Darius but his Dreadnova skin is kinda crappy so I haven't bothered collecting gemstones. Honestly, any skin on a champion you play is cool. On the other hand, if you don't play a champ but have a skin it's not worth having that skin. I don't play adcs so the fact that I got Pulsefire Caitlyn is meaningless to me
: Map Bug
Dude, delete this post before Riot sees it. Buying and sharing accounts is prohibited by the Terms of Use and if they want they can ban you. Don't give your acc to anyone, even to friends.
: gods? most of them have maintained around 50% win rate and the others have a just above average win rate, some of which is not very good for how low their pick rates get. Add to that that mages outnumber the competition by around 5 to 1... yet if you look at the "best" champions, it is consistently assassins, champions that mimic assassins, and champions that counter assassins https://u.gg/lol/tier-list?role=middle&rank=diamond_plus btw, {{champion:131}} and {{champion:103}} are not mages and are more akin to specialists. Diana is a diver that plays like an assassin and Ahri was formerly classified as a mage/assassin, now does not meet the damage requirements of a true assassin, yet is too mobile to be considered a mage
Ok my man, Vlad is very balanced. Also those two you mention build the broken mage items and deal sick damage. Any champ who uses mage items is a mage. Mage items are: DeathCap, Spellbinder, Zhonya's, Void Staff, sorceror's shoes, Ludens and maybe Banshee's. Full damage, low resistances. The Bruiser items for ap are Lyandry's, Ryllai's, Morello. They give percent health damage, slows and pen + health, giving tankyness, typical for a bruiser. The other 3 items are always mage, especially Zhonya for it's passive. Hextech items are whacky and hybrid. Your attempt to twist the subject. " Oh but they are assassins"is dumb. Assassins are single target eliminators. Talon with his roam and passive, Zed, who is best at 1 v1 since nothing blocks his 3ple q damage, Kha with his isolation. An assassin gets you alone and blows you up. They need to get the right target. Nothing of that is true about ap users( mages). They do NOT isolate, they do NOT pick a target. They are simply overstat, their items are the best and they blow your entire team up. By your logic any champ with overstat damage should be called an assassin and left broken. Well I suggest Darius gets noxian might buffed to 3500 damage at level 18 and we can just call him an assassin. :D
Neriticc (EUW)
: Thank you for nerfing Conqueror.
Tank meta here we go. Probably mage and tank because mages have Void and deathcap+ hourglass for def and they can kill tanks. Other than that bruisers will become even crappier. The best mr item is also for mages lmao. Well at least we will have Mordekaiser. Realistically conqueror is so shit that I just take Aftershock + precision secondary. Even skirmishers like Yasuo utilize fleet more often and later his damage comes from R armor pen. Morde uses it nicely, Jax, Yasuo( although fleet seems very good and better at times), Pantheon and some adcs(although they take PTA) At this point conqueror is so bad they might as well remove it and compensate by buffing bruiser items so they can fight tanks.
: shojin broke every champion that uses it and they had to be balanced around the item instead of themselves...that's not the definition of fine the last item in memory to do that was {{item:3128}} and to a lesser extent {{item:3124}}
Mages have been gods whole season. Bruisers having 1 godlike item is fair. Jax has always been late game. Now he can stand toe to toe with mages late game. Rene still falls off late, just not as hard.
: I mean you only really lose to duo abusers if you're bad in your rank.. And even then, duo abusing isn't really much of a issue and doesnt do much besides forcing u to play safe for 5min.. specially if its the jungle.. just setup wards its not hard.
Yeah. Setting up wards when you have only 1 at the start of the game and getting 2v1 when the jg and laner both attack you. I may be gold(used to care about rank, not anymore) but I rarely duo and never with a smurf. I earned my rank, so it's unfair when a S3 and a plat2 end up against me and eventually the S gets carried to gold. TBH, I have won against silver-plat duos but it's tilting and unfair. I used to be G2 90 lp at one point. I thought that with a little hard work I could get plat, but a combo of unrankeds, duos who had 1 member feed and the fact that the ranked rewards are the same made me not give a sh*t. I will hope for season 10. But duo IS bad as many people used it for boosting. They should keep duoing with people only in your elo/division
: Stuff?
When you play a game against a good Morgana it's like going to a new workplace. You are exited at the start, ready to climb the corporal(ranked) ladder but end up being rooted there for 40+ years without being able to move at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f0ckJIE0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-14T18:30:35.085+0000) > > I have an idea to nerf Jax and Garen and Fiora : Buff {{champion:39}} > > > Make her passive stack duration longer, reduce the max stacks to 4 and add a AD ratio to her W and her R. Also buff the substain on Q when she dash. > > > Problem solved. Last time I said Irelia should get a buff I got downvoted too. They hate her on these forums. I think those are all good buffs. I would like some more tankiness in her stats because it's not fun when she's gets down to 1/3 HP after rotation from any bruiser.
Just becasue soloq Irelia mains suck dick doesn't mean that chmp isn't super strong-buff her and TF blade will be able to 1 v 5 G2 by himself. Every E is a kill combo but 1. Even Diamond Irelias I have seen fuck up E's 2. They don't stack up passive always, low elo don't stack at all 3. Ult misses also happen. For that very reason a balanced champ seems weak. Meanwhile champs who are really weak seem strong because a few flashy things happened in pro play(Cough Aatrox cough). So useless that even when ahead he can't do shit now. Licorice got 4 kills vs G2 and still lost the game. "Because Aatrox is this late game supercarry, who is so strong in pro play and needs nerfs." That is what everyone thinks. In reality he is weak and only appears strong due to pro play(exept no one can with with him now). people who pick him will lose at worlds.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: garen ... as garen ,but i played garen vs urgot ,and urgot was so broken on conquerer... , so why some other champions can be themself and garen can't..
You sat in front of him and ate all his leg combos. You know he can't gun you down permanently till level 9 and since his q no longer a lock on(locked on tagets get focused by his W) you can just walk in a wave and his W will focus the closest minion, giving you time to run or turn on him. He is also slowed while using his W so how did you die as Garen is beyond me.
: This why i never take boards posts seriously. Its like you guys live in a cave and never come out. A rioter already said that they would be looking to rework spear of shojin. They are also removing Conquerer for a keystone that similar to fervor. TP is rumored to be removed (leaked) but take that with a gain of salt. Next time, try searching for an answers instead of just blind posting. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Oh they will remove tp. Didn't know that-then instead going Tp flash to help my allies while putting myself at risk with n mobility I will go the standart setup I use when not top- ignite and flash. Ihave stopped taking tp so much anyway-6 minutes CD for the promise of making a play. There are some games when that tp to a fight did change things, or tp bot but then againif your team is trash tping bot won't change anything, and if the team is good they won't need you. At this point I hope they do that. Also Jax has always been the late game beast-nerfing his items will anihalate bruisewrs in late, as he is the only one who scales there. I do not want snother season of early game mages scalling to late and late game mages still doing good early. Jax is the least of our problems-gutting mage items and early game power of late game champs should be a priority If conqueror gets removed then they should give super strong armor pen options, otherwise-tank meta. Btw Shojin is fine and just becasue Jax can go toe to toe with bullshit mages who hit their spikes earlier is completely fine.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=0000000400000001,timestamp=2019-09-11T15:01:11.422+0000) > > I haven't played Aatrox. i started playing him recently and I am telling you that compared to other Juggernauts his early game is abysmally weak. Yes, I have played against Aatrox and the free GA was crap, then the GA after a kill. It's fine now as he has to fight you to win, not sit under tower, farm and pop his free GA every time like he used to. > Also his winrate is very low. It's not like Riven's fucking 51+ percent in every Elo above Bronze or the winrate of some mages. Not to mention you cry about the Qs-he has to hit them you know, and any gap closer like Jax Q or Irelia Dash will force him to automatically lose 2 crit qs and get beaten by a lamp. And this is in the early game. Now Jax ususally doesn't jump onto a juggernaut early game. Say he jumps on Darius, stuns him and deals 250 damage. Darius has 500 hp left but just hits W, Q AA, Jax starts running, Darius Pulls AA gets 5 stacks and Jax has to flash or be runned down. Even if he gets away he is now at 200 hp while the Darius healed up and is at 450. > With Aatrox you are the one who has to run from a Jax early game . You get some power IF you hit your small sweet spot, but since it's early game you don't really do much. Not to mention they nerfed Aatrox's first Q damage a while back. > What you guys want is for Aatrox to have no powerspikes, to have no killpressure, nothing. You want his early game to be shit so he gets camped and rendered useless. Well sorry, you get hit by full Aatrox combo your Hp is halfed and you can't do shit. Why get hit by all of it. He isn't even that super late game carry to justify his early game weakness. If he could one shot a full build adc with 3rd q and passive with ult on late game then fine, he doesn't get to have early game. Exept Aatrox is picked in pro play because of his strong Mid game, because there is no late game there. If there ever is one, Aatrox becomes progressively shitier as the enemies get their items. So why is a champ who already has shitty early game and not so spectacular late game get nerfed. > > If anything they should nerf his Mid games since that is the real problem, Buff his early game so good Aatrox players can get a lead of lane and then buff his late game ult to enhance Q damage. You know what this will do? Since his Mid game will be much weaker now but early and late game stronger he will be much better in soloq where games last longer and people go for kills in lane( early game buff so he is able to go for kills, late game buffs so he is good when games last longer). And then when they give the axe to his mid game and there you go-pros don't pick him anymore since their games end in about 20 minutes and they don't need a late game champ. he will be picked rarely against matchups where he could get some sort of early advantage and his comp can stall to late game. > They could buff his early Q damage, but nerf the healing from E in later levels. That way early game he has damage and E is the same, but Mid game he is weak. They can nerf the ult healing at level 1 and 2 50 percent to 45( not much, lvl 1) 60-50 level 2 and Late game 3rd ult actually gets a buff to 75 percent and while active his Q's deal bonus damage when hit on sweet spots. > The early game nerfs to his R will be neglected by the Q buffs and the E, also his completion of Death's dance and the fact that early game he will have more kill pressure in exchange for the mid game. Mid game his R gets nerfed, E at later ranks also gets nerfed,so even with DD and BC he can't out heal everyone and gets nailed in teamfights. As a result the pros stop playing him as his nerf to mid game E and ult( 50 percent heal instead of 60 on R). E can have a start of 10 or 15 percent but lower growth,so as to be useful early but weak Mid game. Then Aatrox gets his level 16 enhanced Q's and 75 percent healing-5 percent more than the current ult and he starts raping people. Again, pros would rarely make use of this as pro games don't last that long and even if you somehow get to level 16 in a pro game as Aatrox if the enemy team is super ahead as you will ahve to hit your sweet spots to get bigger( enchnced damage). teams won't take this gamble as falling of in the mid game in pro play often means early baron for the enemy team and game over. > There you go, I just made Aatrox niche in pro play and great for soloq without making him useless. And finally, I'm not going to comment about your opinions concerning his mid game, why's picked in proplay etc, but I will say that you've completely mischaracterized peoples's opinions and why that want him nerfed/how much. I don't mind him having powerspikes, strengths, advantages, etc. What I hate is that he can cover his bases so well. I have no problem being outplayed by an aatrox. If I get hit by his Qs and die and he gains a lead, oh well. What I hate is when I dodge half his kit and still die while landing all or most of mine, even though I'm equal or greater in overall cs/kda/lvls. So yeah, you've completely missed the point. At least these changes will ensure that if you take a decent trade with aatrox, he won't be able to heal most or all of it back up in the next minion wave or two, meaning you can ACTUALLY punish aatrox when you out trade him, but are unable to finish him off.
And now that the dust has settled, I would just like to mention that I was completely and absolutely right. As I said in my OP-he became shit. So shit, that Riot reverted some changes in 9.19. There was even a hotfix. Also I am still pondering what kind of squishy champs, or glass canon builds you use. "Aatrox missed half his kit. So he missed 1 q and W bit hit you with second and 3rd qs and his passive(probably flashing in mid-air) all this while his R was cast and he killed you. If you are any bruiser that will take no more than 50 percent hp-if he is SUPER fed(less, since your steraks will block some of that). If he is behind or even I can't imagine what squishy shit you play, so as to die to him, also maybe get healing reduction against him. Whatever, once worlds settles they might buff him back up. Until then I will play him in normals.
Koneko360 (EUW)
: I disagree. I come from a near Future where aatrox is even nerfed again 2 Times. And the Problem is just that his kit was too overloadet like akali and galio or almost Every champ they reworked for pro play. Riot noticed they nerf and nerf and nerf. And the Solo q winrate goes Down and Down but the proplayers still pick bann and destroy with that Champs. Akali god nerfed 6 Times in a row and they still play her. Aatrox is still Strong. I recently Played him in clash and Litteraly no one could Match up against this champ. And i absolute disagree on that aatrox has a bad early game. That is just false. He Litteraly has one of the best early games if youre enemie does not have 5 dashes. But for real he pokes bis enemie till lvl3 and then all inns and Kills him if youre hit youre Q's. But you should always try to hit youre abilities if youre talk about killing an enemie
Aatrox was never the carry in pro play. He was never super strong. He was good in a few things top laners need to have in pro play-sustain, waveclear and just surviving by himself so that Mid and bot can carry with the help from the jg. In pro play the Aatrox player knows his role-survive, apply pressure later-splitpush, dueling, killing someone in a team fight where your team(being made up by pros) helps you set up your Qs. In soloq even a good Aatrox, even a fed Aatrox can't carry(he doesn't get that fed anymore really). That is not a problem in pro play where the role of top isn't carrying. Aatrox was so shit when I made this post(and almost no one realized this in the comments), that Rito reverted some of his shit back in 9.19. So far he isn't so hot in pro play. If he wins any game at worlds it will be because he got carried by his team.
: Losing LP from game loading.
So far 5 of my games have not loaded and I lost Lp as if I had lost. Riot should implement a detection system and not punish people who don't dodge but have suffered a bug. Not only that, they should compensate such players.
Potats (EUNE)
: Mission progress
Last week it was fine. I got my first orb(the 30 games reward). Even got Project: Yasuo- Yas is my second most played champ so I was happy. As a result I was looking forward to playing one day in the week( because I have things to do in the week) and I didn't get a single progression. Seriously pissed, Now I won't be able to get the rewards because I will be back to my work.
Baldseekeer (EUNE)
: QUEST BUGGING
Thumbs up from me. Lets get this post way up there, because this is a common problem. I did my 30 games last week(not a single issue). Then I started Uni and other stuff so I bassically play LoL once a week or even less( because I love my university studies and my job). So it is very frustrating when you have one day to do missions and go back to work and you can't do the missions at all. I played a few games of Ranked-I win I gain Lp all is cool, but I don't get mission rewards. I played 1 normal, 1 Aram and 1 TFT after the Ranked games and nothing changed. Still NO mision progression. Riot should fix it and give us the rewards we have earned. If the mission is play 7 games and you played 7 of them it should give us the rewards. None of my games on the 5th of October have given me progress.
: Remember when fucking shield bash was released on pbe and everyone was like it's broken and then it's not, or remember nasus when he got buffs and everyone freaked the fuck out saying he was broken and nasus jg is unstoppable then it turned out nasus is shit. The boards are a place where it's all opinion and no actual argument.
At the end of Patch 9.17 when I saw the upcoming Aatrox nerfs I shared one such opinion-that Aatrox would be complete shit. Now at 9.19 he has received some of his old power back, but the passive is still shit. If Rito had read my post, or heard the opinions of Aatrox players he would never be nerfed to begin with. And yeah, the posts under my thread were absolute idiocy of "Aatrox broken" but all Riot has to do is read the initial suggestion from time to time, not the comments below it.
: Trolling players
Yeah, lately I have been getting the same thing in solo Q. So at 5 lp G4 I just said enough I won't be going for plat this year(was actually G 2 90 lp before some weird hell started. Now trolls or plain unranked players get sent either in my team or the enemy won-stomps in both cases.
Bonten (NA)
: im pretty sure riot balances off of low elo high elo and competitive, i think its because those champs are never played in proplay is why they buffed it. just why champions that are pretty bad like tahm kench get super hard nerfed with a super low winrate
The balance is only focused on pro play. Otherwise Aatrox would never be nerfed. He was 46 percent winrate up until 49. A perfectly balanced champ. Then because of pro play he got nerfed. Hell, he wasn't even the major carry for his team in most of his pro games. And becasue only pro play matters, certain soloq champs just dominate everything.
: Just a day playing with the new 9.19 patch, I've encountered a looooooooot of bugs. This is the worst patch, imo, and sadly it's going to worlds. 1. Invisible units (like Pyke and Vayne) has a chance to not be seen after taking damage or CC'd. 2. Blitz's R not silencing Pyke. 3. Announcer announced "Turret destroyed" even if there was no turret that got destroyed. Enemy team and minion wasn't even near any tower. 4. "Shutdown" at 1st death rewarding 150 gold to enemy.
Same here. Have been playing on Twisted Treeline just to get Gold and the chroma. In my series(quite conveniently) the game simply didn't start and as a result I lost a game from my series autoamtically. This shit has been happening since TFT came out and now it's getting even crappier. This and the random unranked players I get in my soloq games are the reason I stopped playing soloq.
Comentários de Rioters
Saezio (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:56:19.320+0000) > > i honestly just think the newer players just do not see the bigger picture sometimes because they didn't have to deal with the whole pick order drama that was ranked before lol where role getting your role was like playing Russian roulette ever queue The pick order was amazing back in season 2 and 3 for various reasons. 1) you could link your 75% winrate on a champ in mid and BOOM you had 1st pick. Because if the other person didn't give mid and fed they had 4 definite reports coming their way 2) People (at least everyone that wasn't a noob) played way more normals because they needed to know 5 roles to play. Couldn't get to 30 and just queue up as support and get carried. 3) Being last pick wasn't nearly as often as being autofilled. I am talking about elos gold 1 to plat 2. Didn't play higher to know how long the queues were, but that problem wasn't solved either. Also, might just be me, but there were hell of a lot less dodges back then
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=000200000005,timestamp=2019-03-12T14:07:34.368+0000) > > The pick order was amazing back in season 2 and 3 for various reasons. > 1) you could link your 75% winrate on a champ in mid and BOOM you had 1st pick. Because if the other person didn't give mid and fed they had 4 definite reports coming their way > 2) People (at least everyone that wasn't a noob) played way more normals because they needed to know 5 roles to play. Couldn't get to 30 and just queue up as support and get carried. > 3) Being last pick wasn't nearly as often as being autofilled. > > I am talking about elos gold 1 to plat 2. Didn't play higher to know how long the queues were, but that problem wasn't solved either. Also, might just be me, but there were hell of a lot less dodges back then All of this is true. I agree. And lane swaps were common, but always arguing- a lot more arguing.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: I mentioned the Support position as this was the least picked role of them all, when Autofill was being tested and implemented. The reason why it exists is to make sure that people can't just gravitate towards a certain role and leave one or more roles unoccupied. The games have to start with all 5 roles chosen, regardless if one Season it's the Support or another season, the Jungle. Secondly, if you've recently autofilled, you get autofill protection for a game or two, which means you are guaranteed a primary or a secondary role. Riot also doesn't autofill you in your promos as they agreed that this sucks big time. That being said, you don't play with players that have similar autofill protection enabled or in a matchmade game where all of you are in promos. These benefits only apply to your situation which means that you can get someone else to autofill a position, even if you yourself weren't autofilled. > The waiting tiems you guys exagerate all the time are not long in low elo. Riot never balanced the game for Bronze or Iron tiers. I think the lowest they go is Plat+. In Bronze or Iron, everything goes. If the queue times never impacted you to begin with, then these matchmaker changes didn't change much for lower elos anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-09-24T20:52:28.567+0000) > > I mentioned the Support position as this was the least picked role of them all, when Autofill was being tested and implemented. The reason why it exists is to make sure that people can't just gravitate towards a certain role and leave one or more roles unoccupied. The games have to start with all 5 roles chosen, regardless if one Season it's the Support or another season, the Jungle. > > Secondly, if you've recently autofilled, you get autofill protection for a game or two, which means you are guaranteed a primary or a secondary role. Riot also doesn't autofill you in your promos as they agreed that this sucks big time. That being said, you don't play with players that have similar autofill protection enabled or in a matchmade game where all of you are in promos. These benefits only apply to your situation which means that you can get someone else to autofill a position, even if you yourself weren't autofilled. > > Riot never balanced the game for Bronze or Iron tiers. I think the lowest they go is Plat+. > In Bronze or Iron, everything goes. If the queue times never impacted you to begin with, then these matchmaker changes didn't change much for lower elos anyway. Excuse me, what? How is being forced to go support while my top feeds(top is my main role) not impacting me? In this example I would be top without autofill and win my lane and be able to carry with the help of my mid, for example. Instead I am sent Autofill, play an off-role and I am not a good to save the dumb adc overextending. When I get good adcs it's very nice but otherwise I am very negatively impacted in Silver or Gold, hell it even happened while I was passing in Bronze 1 while climbing with this acc. Your argument of balancing the game around Plat is just dumb, but Rito's team is not so bright, either. Balance(champions, runes, items) has nothing to do with autofill, It could easily be imlemented in high elo always. Gold would start to get longer timers, Plat as well and then in high plat/low diamond, autofill appears.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-11T14:10:49.172+0000) > > Are you actually dumb. How can you compare Aatrox to Darius. I main Darius but I can't lie-his kit is far simpler than Aatrox. Same goes for Urgot. Also don't think there are a million champs :). In fact about 40 champs in the game are straight up point and click or auto reliant so there isn't even point and click. Not to mention that when you land your entire darius combo the target has 5 stacks and has to run away. You Q AA W AA E AA-5 stacks and they have to run away. With Aatrox-1st Q sweet spot, 2nd Q sweet spot with E, W, Passive, W pulls and 3Q. But guess what they still have 50 percent Hp and since your Cd is high you get fucked to an even trade or even a kill if they took ignite. > I hope you are just a troll and not actually so stupid as to compare Darius to AAtrox or Urgot to Aatrox. they are also very cool champs but their combos are much easier. The thing with them is they are easier to kite and have to play the amcro better. Did I ever state that darius's kit was as complex, or more so, than aatrox's? No, I didn't. Nice strawman. Also, I compare them because they are both in the juggernaut class, and in order to compare a champ, you have to compare it to other champs....not just itself. It's implicit. As for your depiction of how aatrox's fights go, you're simply downplaying how strong aatrox's all-ins are. They are very strong. Aatrox easily has the capacity to bring most opponents besides super tanks (who generally aren't a huge damage threat to him anyway) down to 25% with just one good combo, and with ignite can often 100-0 pretty easily, even with just a one kill lead. If he lacks the ability to all in, he can just poke and harass, then fish for a pick if it's convenient, or escape. He has many tools to do either of those things. But it's nice that you like to belittle and demean for simply disagreeing about your champ aatrox. It's cool, because it shows a lot of your character.
1st He is not a juggernaut. A bruiser-yes, but never a jugernaut. Juggernauts have no mobility they have hight damage in their ults(Darius Garen, Urgot). Also if he is ahead yeah he can kill you -if you didn't ruin him and gave him a kill then yeah, but that can be done by a fed Darius, Garen, Jax etc(Jax especially). Also. Getting hit by all 3 Qs means he used 1 q which you got hit by, then he used E for 2nd Q, you were open so he was able to cast W on you(minions stop it) and then you didn't brake the W and got hit by his 3rd Q( and if you are not squishy you will not die even with all that, not even close. He must have R for the entire combo, also passive, also ignite. He might not need ignite or passive if he is 10 0 or something. And if you are a bruiser you will be in his face so he auto can't hit 2 Qs. 2nd. Aatrox is not "my champ". had you read my post( which you didn't and yes I will belittle you for not reading half a page of text or being unable to understand it, you BET). I started playing him in 9.17 or 9.16 at the very end of 9.16 or teh start of 9.17. I liked him. He was fun and rewarding if you hit your combos(still never one shot someone unless I was level 14 and they level 10. and I still needed passive 2 qs and an auto.(on a squishy). Then the patch notes came and I reacted because the champ I had just purchased for 6300 and planned on learning was getting gutted. 3rd Don't think you can even remotely grasp a person's character on the internet. Don't try to have a condescending tone with me: "Look at your character TeodorusofNoxus. It is so bad. And I know this because I am some random person on the LoL boards". Even if my character was so bad( which it isn't. Maybe I am being harsh cuz a champ I really liked and wanted to learn is getting gutted, maybe I am pissed, maybe I am not so considerate to people I don't know. Maybe it is a facade so I look badass.) Even if it was so bad you don't know my character. How could you? And even if my personality was the worst I would still have my intellect and achievements under my belt. And what would you have? The inability to recognise that a champion is already on the weak side and will become useless. Because you dared assume anything about me based on 2 posts I will do the same. You are rude, unintelligent(as you cannot grasp and envision changes), you are also delusional and hypocritical as you flame me but call me the biggest flammer. I have not reported any of you, because I believe that there should be freedom of speech(including a couple of harmless insults, because I am not a snowflake and I have enough confidence, self-esteem and achievements to be able to ignore some insults online. You guys, however, can't stand it. This is a majority of your life and when someone calls you dumb you just have to report or put the tumbs down(Bohooo) All that matters is that my predictions on Aatrox were right-he became useless with 43 percent WR on average across all elos.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T12:30:52.049+0000) > > Ok then. If you really want an "expert opinion". Go to Hashinshin's channel. He mained Aatrox in Diamond Masters and now in Grandmaster on his latest account PermaBan Riven. And as to why I can say something about his balance is that I play him decently and I can easily compare him to other bruisers which I main and have mained on multiple accounts for years. I don't need 1000 games of Aatrox to see that his early game is shit and I can't bully as hard as I would with a Darius. Based on my experience I can also say that his level 9 with Deaths dance is very strong but you still have to hit your Q's and reposition. The only reason I am doing this is because I have watched so much of Hashinshin's Aatrox(thanks man). And based on my experience and the words of Aatrox mains I can safely say that his passive nerfs are shit. > It will slightly fuck up his pro play(where players don't fight or take damage that much) but it will completely shit on his soloq where he needs the passive to survive the lanning phase. The ult is also a straight nerf. Oh no, you have to actually land your kit! THE SKY IS FALLING. In other news, you actually have to land your kit with darius, urgot, brand, and about a million other champs not named garen, yi, or tryn.
You land your kit and you can't kill caster minions. You can't farm. As a result your opponent uses your Cd and attacks you. You can't attack back because you couldn't kill the caster minions. Not to mention that early game damage was ALWAYS weak. Now you can't trade back(because the opponents are always in your face and you miss 2 Qs. Even if You hit 1 any decent player will dodge the second most of the time. You can't sustain, much elss all in. No other bruiser is forced to back as much as Aatrox after his nerfs. And since the patch came through this is now a fact. My predictions, sadly, became all true and the champ I wanted to master got gutted so I refunded him.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-11T13:59:53.146+0000) > > I suggest learning how to spell and actually using more than 3 words. Had enough of unreasonable idiots flamming me. Just watch how every Aatrox main will start playing him so much less or their WR will drop so hard. The person flaming the hardest is you my friend. Calling people dumb, idiots, etc. Great way to have a conversation. Perhaps you ought to be reported tbh, because I've been reported and had my comments deleted for a lot less.
So we should be treated as snowflakes. And yes, if the truth is harsh I will say it. When I call someone intelligent, smart, I do not flatter, when I call someone an idiot or dumb I do not lie just so he thinks he is smart. Ultimate proof that I was in fact absolutely right and those who said that Aatrox needed the nerfs and that he was broken were completely wrong-his winrate in every elo is between 43 and 45 percent. Iron is at 33 and Chall is 51.9(the only exeption but the matches are few and Aatrox was not the carry in most of them). U.GG is the site I used for this info-worldwide. The only reason he is being nerfed is pro play- a champ who had around 47-48 wr, 50 in masters and grandmasters. Now that is what I call balanced, maybe even a little bit of buff worthy (maybe on his W a bit and 1st Q a bit). Instead they nerfed him. Yet no one cries about the truly broken stuff, or if anyone ahs the bravery to do so he gets flammed just like I was. The ONLY reason I flammed was because I was flammed. I have a right to respond. Of course I won't sit there and take it from some random guy who deosn't even know what he is talking about.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: That's a big NO to you, OP. Riot's talked about why before and honestly, everyone did. I just don't understand why this has to be repeated every few months as if somehow, the previous explanation is no longer valid with repeating the same question over and over again, once people become a little forgetful. >* Queue wait times A big reason for its existence. People are naturally going to gravitate towards certain roles with support (tested and proved) being the least picked of them all. This leads to a power vacuum in the support position where people are getting stuck in queues for longer than intended because they're waiting for a support to land. This also means that, for the Matchmaking to reduce your waiting time, it has to broaden the search criteria for your support if none from your ELO is available. Which usually leads to you getting a support with lower ELO the average for your team, which leads to them still not playing well and your team feeling like they've sacrificed the quality of a said game for the ability to get into it faster. Now you might be saying: I'm willing to wait longer for a quality game of League of Legends". And to this i say it was also tested and proven wrong. The way Matchmaking works is that the longer you wait, the worse teammates you're going to get. The sooner you get matched with a team, it means a lot of players in your ELO or close to it are available to play. And we've had games where we waited for 10+ minutes and people still complained that it was too long. Even upwards to 30 minutes! Challengers for even longer. >* "a Ranked community version of Autofill Does _**Pick order**_ sound familiar to you? This was the unofficial rule of Ranked where people who were higher on the ladder than you, gotten more opportunities to pick their positions because they were always picking before you. Then Riot changed this order to be randomized for this very reason. You were never guaranteed a position, you were either stuck playing what you're left with or you could've dodged games where you didn't want to do so. Or you could've trolled. Nothing has changed with the official addition of Autofill. But now since it's official, Riot themselves can tune how frequently you're given an off position and people can actually get punished for trolling or hijacking other roles with no permission from the current role holder. It's far easier to lose a few LP if you're just not up to play an off position role (dodging doesn't impact your ELO at all) instead of playing hide and seek with Riot's ban hammer.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-11T11:18:27.907+0000) > > That's a big NO to you, OP. > Riot's talked about why before and honestly, everyone did. > I just don't understand why this has to be repeated every few months as if somehow, the previous explanation is no longer valid with repeating the same question over and over again, once people become a little forgetful. > > A big reason for its existence. > People are naturally going to gravitate towards certain roles with support (tested and proved) being the least picked of them all. This leads to a power vacuum in the support position where people are getting stuck in queues for longer than intended because they're waiting for a support to land. This also means that, for the Matchmaking to reduce your waiting time, it has to broaden the search criteria for your support if none from your ELO is available. > > Which usually leads to you getting a support with lower ELO the average for your team, which leads to them still not playing well and your team feeling like they've sacrificed the quality of a said game for the ability to get into it faster. > > Now you might be saying: I'm willing to wait longer for a quality game of League of Legends". > And to this i say it was also tested and proven wrong. The way Matchmaking works is that the longer you wait, the worse teammates you're going to get. The sooner you get matched with a team, it means a lot of players in your ELO or close to it are available to play. And we've had games where we waited for 10+ minutes and people still complained that it was too long. Even upwards to 30 minutes! Challengers for even longer. > > Does _**Pick order**_ sound familiar to you? > This was the unofficial rule of Ranked where people who were higher on the ladder than you, gotten more opportunities to pick their positions because they were always picking before you. Then Riot changed this order to be randomized for this very reason. You were never guaranteed a position, you were either stuck playing what you're left with or you could've dodged games where you didn't want to do so. Or you could've trolled. > > Nothing has changed with the official addition of Autofill. > But now since it's official, Riot themselves can tune how frequently you're given an off position and people can actually get punished for trolling or hijacking other roles with no permission from the current role holder. It's far easier to lose a few LP if you're just not up to play an off position role (dodging doesn't impact your ELO at all) instead of playing hide and seek with Riot's ban hammer. Ok. I know you posted this a long time ago, but I just have to reply to this. Autofill is not auto-support, unfortunately. It is a big middle finger. If i get autofilled support and win my games the next autofill will be ADC or jg thus fucking me up. Not to mention it decides to happen 1 game before I reach promos. Not to mention waiting times were never long in low elo so simply make it for high elo. The waiting tiems you guys exagerate all the time are not long in low elo.
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:51:13.446+0000) > > Was Autofill added for role-based ranks? > > No, it wasn't. > > So it's not going anywhere. > > If you want autofill gone, then you lose position selection. Which means we go back to pick order...aka everyone is autofilled i honestly just think the newer players just do not see the bigger picture sometimes because they didn't have to deal with the whole pick order drama that was ranked before lol where role getting your role was like playing Russian roulette ever queue
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:56:19.320+0000) > > i honestly just think the newer players just do not see the bigger picture sometimes because they didn't have to deal with the whole pick order drama that was ranked before lol where role getting your role was like playing Russian roulette ever queue I know what that's like because I played back in 2014. My first acc was late 2013. And yeah first pick would call top or mid and the rest would make due. But you know, it was the same with the enemy team. You would go support without knowing it but the enmy support would also be the same. Now you go autofill support against a main support cuz he got his role and you didn't. Also big timers are a problem only in high elo, so this being a feature in Low elo is just stupid-has been from the start.
GoDTroX 1v9 (EUNE)
: Riot will never delete autofill, simply because it reduce que time by x3 to x4 and its so huge in higher divisions. But i understand that it unhealthy for game, and tbh i hate when i have autofilled players in my team when i am in promos.
> [{quoted}](name=GoDTroX 1v9,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mfOuHvUr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T23:05:19.368+0000) > > Riot will never delete autofill, simply because it reduce que time by x3 to x4 and its so huge in higher divisions. But i understand that it unhealthy for game, and tbh i hate when i have autofilled players in my team when i am in promos. So they can't just make it exclusive for Diamond+ so you know 95 percent of LoL community don't have to deal with it ever.
: Fckuing CANCER
yeah so syndra should just press her point and click R on you and that's not stupid. Fuck mages. Pyke is one of the most fun champs to play.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hwj4xhlI,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-15T07:17:00.052+0000) > > Yeah, Aatrox is still broken though. Now that I have refunded him you guys can go nerf him. Started playing Riven a bit on low level acc. She needs buffs early so I can 1 v 1 champs with 2 q combos. Now I have to use my brain( later not since I still fuck up combos but win). Also, Yasuo, who is a very hated champ has below 48 percent winrate in all elos exept Grandmaster(where Yassuo is) but people still whine. Meanwhile Riven has 54 percent winrate but nah that's only in Matsers. No people play her. She is the most picked champ. What are you on about. Not enoug matches but she is still the most picked champ in high elo and dominates others(included those supposed Garen and Darius mains in Challnger. Garen can hold her into a standstill in lane as she can't kill him but Darius. I bet all those Darius mains would rather fight a kennen than risk going against Riven, I also bet that they rarely play against Riven. > Also to answer your question my numbers are from U.GG. I am not using OP.GG. If you look at that site you will simply think champs like Aatrox are still broken. Like I said, I don't personally hate Riven as the Rivens in my ello suck. As evident by the winrate in plat and diamond. My question for you is this. How can some champs like Aatrox be balanced around pro play and high elo but others(like Riven) get to have said godlike stats of 53-54 percent WR. > In fact you said and I quote: "You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos". Now, you fucked up with that argument. The reason Riven is heavily one tricked in those Elos is because "drums" she is broken free elo and the good players who fight other good players want to have this unfair advantage. Why doesn't Darius have a 54 percent winrate in Masters. Why is he below 50 percent. By your logic( and examples with some challenger darius mains) surely the Darius mains in masters will inflate his winrate, however they don't since he isn't free elo and those guys have to play all kinds of bruisers in order to climb. Rivens can play only their free elo champ. That is why they as you said "heavily one trick" said champ. Why not disregard high elo alltogether. TBH I would be happy because then Aatrox would get half his nerfs reverted as they are only based on his pro play. However, with champs like Aatrox they get nerfed cuz of high elo and pro play but Riven just gets to sit 6-7 percent above their winrate because she is not played in pro play. She gets to be broken because she blows you up at any mistake. That is hard at pro play so she aint gonna get nerfed. In order to balance our game we at Rito will consider pro play only. > You actually gave me the argument with pro play. Who gives a shit. Toplane is meaningless there. The role of top is to survive. If he gets ahead then sure resourses are pulled there. The bot swaps with top for the herald and Top goes on the empty side of the map because it's just a meh lane. it becomes ok to gank if said laner gets a solo kill or something. Harass champs and sustain champs go there(that is the only reason Aatrox was being picked-because he could stay there and do his thing, not because he was broken or something, He just had sustain. Riven isn't a harass or sustain champ and is not suited for top. same reason why Darius after season 5 is not picked-he can't sustain reliably and doesn't have range.). Those facts don't affect soloq balance or balance at all. The pros care about comps and objectives, so they put priority in effective comp picks to complement the other picks. Soloq you have to carry. Riven is one of said carries, along with others. She is not a comp pick and that is why almost no one plays her in pro play. Doesn't change her soloq power and your argument about her balance is irrelevant. i couldn't care less what the pros played. I want the other 99.99 percent of games to be balanced. The pros will play for team composition and early to mid game for the majority of the time. > You keep thinking you are right. And btw her WR is always 54 up in high elo, regardless of matches. In has never gone to 47 or 48 because of bad matches. > let Riven be broken cuz it's visible only in high elo. Sure many people play and lower her WR, but that is true for all popular champs. > > Yeah, Aatrox is still broken though. Now that I have refunded him you guys can go nerf him. Started playing Riven a bit on low level acc. She needs buffs early so I can 1 v 1 champs with 2 q combos. Now I have to use my brain( later not since I still fuck up combos but win). Also, Yasuo, who is a very hated champ has below 48 percent winrate in all elos exept Grandmaster(where Yassuo is) but people still whine. Meanwhile Riven has 54 percent winrate but nah that's only in Matsers. No people play her. She is the most picked champ. What are you on about. Not enoug matches but she is still the most picked champ in high elo and dominates others(included those supposed Garen and Darius mains in Challnger. Garen can hold her into a standstill in lane as she can't kill him but Darius. I bet all those Darius mains would rather fight a kennen than risk going against Riven, I also bet that they rarely play against Riven. > Also to answer your question my numbers are from U.GG. I am not using OP.GG. If you look at that site you will simply think champs like Aatrox are still broken. Like I said, I don't personally hate Riven as the Rivens in my ello suck. As evident by the winrate in plat and diamond. My question for you is this. How can some champs like Aatrox be balanced around pro play and high elo but others(like Riven) get to have said godlike stats of 53-54 percent WR. > In fact you said and I quote: "You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos". Now, you fucked up with that argument. The reason Riven is heavily one tricked in those Elos is because "drums" she is broken free elo and the good players who fight other good players want to have this unfair advantage. Why doesn't Darius have a 54 percent winrate in Masters. Why is he below 50 percent. By your logic( and examples with some challenger darius mains) surely the Darius mains in masters will inflate his winrate, however they don't since he isn't free elo and those guys have to play all kinds of bruisers in order to climb. Rivens can play only their free elo champ. That is why they as you said "heavily one trick" said champ. Why not disregard high elo alltogether. TBH I would be happy because then Aatrox would get half his nerfs reverted as they are only based on his pro play. However, with champs like Aatrox they get nerfed cuz of high elo and pro play but Riven just gets to sit 6-7 percent above their winrate because she is not played in pro play. She gets to be broken because she blows you up at any mistake. That is hard at pro play so she aint gonna get nerfed. In order to balance our game we at Rito will consider pro play only. > You actually gave me the argument with pro play. Who gives a shit. Toplane is meaningless there. The role of top is to survive. If he gets ahead then sure resourses are pulled there. The bot swaps with top for the herald and Top goes on the empty side of the map because it's just a meh lane. it becomes ok to gank if said laner gets a solo kill or something. Harass champs and sustain champs go there(that is the only reason Aatrox was being picked-because he could stay there and do his thing, not because he was broken or something, He just had sustain. Riven isn't a harass or sustain champ and is not suited for top. same reason why Darius after season 5 is not picked-he can't sustain reliably and doesn't have range.). Those facts don't affect soloq balance or balance at all. The pros care about comps and objectives, so they put priority in effective comp picks to complement the other picks. Soloq you have to carry. Riven is one of said carries, along with others. She is not a comp pick and that is why almost no one plays her in pro play. Doesn't change her soloq power and your argument about her balance is irrelevant. i couldn't care less what the pros played. I want the other 99.99 percent of games to be balanced. The pros will play for team composition and early to mid game for the majority of the time. > You keep thinking you are right. And btw her WR is always 54 up in high elo, regardless of matches. In has never gone to 47 or 48 because of bad matches. > let Riven be broken cuz it's visible only in high elo. Sure many people play and lower her WR, but that is true for all popular champs. Ah I'm always forgetting that we are on boards here. I'm sorry, I'm gonna make up for it. You are totally right, Riven is broken af, and she always was. Her one tricks obviously only play her for that reason, and not for any other reason. They know that they don't have to worry about nerfs because there are two high elo Riven one tricks in Riots balance team, so she is safe from nerfs and will always get buffs when needed. She is Riots favorite child after all. I only defended her because I like to abuse her, I picked her up last week and climbed to masters in just two days because she is literally so easy to play, I have a solid 82% winrate on her. Like you said, the champion isn't hard to play at all, which I noticed pretty quickly when I was winning lane by just facerolling the whole lane phase. Believe me or not, in one game I literally had to go afk for 5 minutes but my cat walked over the keyboard and when I came back I had a pentakill and baron. It's just so stupid that Riot thinks that is ok. In just a few hours in master tier I have noticed that the whole meta there just resolves about which team gets Riven, as she is free win if she doesn't have like 2 afks in her team or something. Anyways, cya in challenger!
If only you believed that. She isn't easy. She isn't a Malphite or a Garen, but hell is she rewarding to learn. If you master Yasuo you get at most 60 percent(and that's Yassuo), but when mastering Riven you can get 70+ if you are a one trick. I am not delusional, since I started playing her. Animation cancelling is hard. Comboing in TF is hard, but you still have 3 gap closers(or dodges) a stun and a damage boost ult which has a second cast to nuke low health targets. I main Darius but if he were to get buffs to his R damage or his passive(in the form of MS like his old passive MS) I would still call it out. I wouldn't go "haha my champ got buffed, that's fine". that's because I want to be able to fight my champ and not be defeated by people who can't hit E or Q consistently but the one time they do they faceroll me. Riven mains have that attitude-as long as my champ gets buffed who cares. For example the buff to Darius's E was a bit too much considering that it isn't a tank meta and the armor shred is mostly used against other bruisers who have around 200 armor at most.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hwj4xhlI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T11:00:45.495+0000) > > You realize she has 54 percent winrate, right. I complain objectively, not subjectively. I do not hate Riven as the Gold or hell even low plat Rivens I fight fuck up their combos and get dunked on by yours truly. I fuck Riven, but the champ is still busted. The fact that you deny this shows your lack of game knowledge and balance. Sure animation cancelling is bit hard but even I(a gold player) learned it after a few days of practice- not all day of course. The Rivens I fight can NOT animation cancel. If I ever meet a Riven who can do this I just can't do shit. Even those who can't animation cancel are beasts late game at max Cdr. No she doesn't lmao. She has 47.38% general. 48.82% in plat. 49.53% in diamond. Source: op.gg. I would rly like to see where you pull your stats from. The only place where she has that kind of wr you are making her to have is Master+, a place in which winrates don't matter because they are inaccurate af because of small sample size and the fact that there are a lot of Riven one tricks in the highest elos. Or do you want to nerf Vel'Koz too because he has >70% wr in chall and call it "objectively complaining"? > The fact that you deny this shows your lack of game knowledge and balance hahahahahahah. Your whole statement already showed that you have 0 knowledge of balance. You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos and call that a reason for a nerf, despite her not even being good in pro play.
Yeah, Aatrox is still broken though. Now that I have refunded him you guys can go nerf him. Started playing Riven a bit on low level acc. She needs buffs early so I can 1 v 1 champs with 2 q combos. Now I have to use my brain( later not since I still fuck up combos but win). Also, Yasuo, who is a very hated champ has below 48 percent winrate in all elos exept Grandmaster(where Yassuo is) but people still whine. Meanwhile Riven has 54 percent winrate but nah that's only in Matsers. No people play her. She is the most picked champ. What are you on about. Not enoug matches but she is still the most picked champ in high elo and dominates others(included those supposed Garen and Darius mains in Challnger. Garen can hold her into a standstill in lane as she can't kill him but Darius. I bet all those Darius mains would rather fight a kennen than risk going against Riven, I also bet that they rarely play against Riven. Also to answer your question my numbers are from U.GG. I am not using OP.GG. If you look at that site you will simply think champs like Aatrox are still broken. Like I said, I don't personally hate Riven as the Rivens in my ello suck. As evident by the winrate in plat and diamond. My question for you is this. How can some champs like Aatrox be balanced around pro play and high elo but others(like Riven) get to have said godlike stats of 53-54 percent WR. In fact you said and I quote: "You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos". Now, you fucked up with that argument. The reason Riven is heavily one tricked in those Elos is because "drums" she is broken free elo and the good players who fight other good players want to have this unfair advantage. Why doesn't Darius have a 54 percent winrate in Masters. Why is he below 50 percent. By your logic( and examples with some challenger darius mains) surely the Darius mains in masters will inflate his winrate, however they don't since he isn't free elo and those guys have to play all kinds of bruisers in order to climb. Rivens can play only their free elo champ. That is why they as you said "heavily one trick" said champ. Why not disregard high elo alltogether. TBH I would be happy because then Aatrox would get half his nerfs reverted as they are only based on his pro play. However, with champs like Aatrox they get nerfed cuz of high elo and pro play but Riven just gets to sit 6-7 percent above their winrate because she is not played in pro play. She gets to be broken because she blows you up at any mistake. That is hard at pro play so she aint gonna get nerfed. In order to balance our game we at Rito will consider pro play only. You actually gave me the argument with pro play. Who gives a shit. Toplane is meaningless there. The role of top is to survive. If he gets ahead then sure resourses are pulled there. The bot swaps with top for the herald and Top goes on the empty side of the map because it's just a meh lane. it becomes ok to gank if said laner gets a solo kill or something. Harass champs and sustain champs go there(that is the only reason Aatrox was being picked-because he could stay there and do his thing, not because he was broken or something, He just had sustain. Riven isn't a harass or sustain champ and is not suited for top. same reason why Darius after season 5 is not picked-he can't sustain reliably and doesn't have range.). Those facts don't affect soloq balance or balance at all. The pros care about comps and objectives, so they put priority in effective comp picks to complement the other picks. Soloq you have to carry. Riven is one of said carries, along with others. She is not a comp pick and that is why almost no one plays her in pro play. Doesn't change her soloq power and your argument about her balance is irrelevant. i couldn't care less what the pros played. I want the other 99.99 percent of games to be balanced. The pros will play for team composition and early to mid game for the majority of the time. You keep thinking you are right. And btw her WR is always 54 up in high elo, regardless of matches. In has never gone to 47 or 48 because of bad matches. let Riven be broken cuz it's visible only in high elo. Sure many people play and lower her WR, but that is true for all popular champs. > [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hwj4xhlI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:59:13.543+0000) > > No she doesn't lmao. > > She has 47.38% general. > 48.82% in plat. > 49.53% in diamond. > > Source: op.gg. > > I would rly like to see where you pull your stats from. > > The only place where she has that kind of wr you are making her to have is Master+, a place in which winrates don't matter because they are inaccurate af because of small sample size and the fact that there are a lot of Riven one tricks in the highest elos. > > Or do you want to nerf Vel'Koz too because he has >70% wr in chall and call it "objectively complaining"? > > hahahahahahah. > Your whole statement already showed that you have 0 knowledge of balance. > > You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos and call that a reason for a nerf, despite her not even being good in pro play. Yeah, Aatrox is still broken though. Now that I have refunded him you guys can go nerf him. Started playing Riven a bit on low level acc. She needs buffs early so I can 1 v 1 champs with 2 q combos. Now I have to use my brain( later not since I still fuck up combos but win). Also, Yasuo, who is a very hated champ has below 48 percent winrate in all elos exept Grandmaster(where Yassuo is) but people still whine. Meanwhile Riven has 54 percent winrate but nah that's only in Matsers. No people play her. She is the most picked champ. What are you on about. Not enoug matches but she is still the most picked champ in high elo and dominates others(included those supposed Garen and Darius mains in Challnger. Garen can hold her into a standstill in lane as she can't kill him but Darius. I bet all those Darius mains would rather fight a kennen than risk going against Riven, I also bet that they rarely play against Riven. Also to answer your question my numbers are from U.GG. I am not using OP.GG. If you look at that site you will simply think champs like Aatrox are still broken. Like I said, I don't personally hate Riven as the Rivens in my ello suck. As evident by the winrate in plat and diamond. My question for you is this. How can some champs like Aatrox be balanced around pro play and high elo but others(like Riven) get to have said godlike stats of 53-54 percent WR. In fact you said and I quote: "You take the master+ winrate of a champion that is heavily one tricked in that elos". Now, you fucked up with that argument. The reason Riven is heavily one tricked in those Elos is because "drums" she is broken free elo and the good players who fight other good players want to have this unfair advantage. Why doesn't Darius have a 54 percent winrate in Masters. Why is he below 50 percent. By your logic( and examples with some challenger darius mains) surely the Darius mains in masters will inflate his winrate, however they don't since he isn't free elo and those guys have to play all kinds of bruisers in order to climb. Rivens can play only their free elo champ. That is why they as you said "heavily one trick" said champ. Why not disregard high elo alltogether. TBH I would be happy because then Aatrox would get half his nerfs reverted as they are only based on his pro play. However, with champs like Aatrox they get nerfed cuz of high elo and pro play but Riven just gets to sit 6-7 percent above their winrate because she is not played in pro play. She gets to be broken because she blows you up at any mistake. That is hard at pro play so she aint gonna get nerfed. In order to balance our game we at Rito will consider pro play only. You actually gave me the argument with pro play. Who gives a shit. Toplane is meaningless there. The role of top is to survive. If he gets ahead then sure resourses are pulled there. The bot swaps with top for the herald and Top goes on the empty side of the map because it's just a meh lane. it becomes ok to gank if said laner gets a solo kill or something. Harass champs and sustain champs go there(that is the only reason Aatrox was being picked-because he could stay there and do his thing, not because he was broken or something, He just had sustain. Riven isn't a harass or sustain champ and is not suited for top. same reason why Darius after season 5 is not picked-he can't sustain reliably and doesn't have range.). Those facts don't affect soloq balance or balance at all. The pros care about comps and objectives, so they put priority in effective comp picks to complement the other picks. Soloq you have to carry. Riven is one of said carries, along with others. She is not a comp pick and that is why almost no one plays her in pro play. Doesn't change her soloq power and your argument about her balance is irrelevant. i couldn't care less what the pros played. I want the other 99.99 percent of games to be balanced. The pros will play for team composition and early to mid game for the majority of the time. You keep thinking you are right. And btw her WR is always 54 up in high elo, regardless of matches. In has never gone to 47 or 48 because of bad matches. let Riven be broken cuz it's visible only in high elo. Sure many people play and lower her WR, but that is true for all popular champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hwj4xhlI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T23:31:03.802+0000) > > Excusez-moi. The fuck is this. Riot unironically buffs the champ, while at the same time nerfing Aatrox( bassically worse version of Riven, without a shield or nuke on his R). And of course someone downvoted my completely reasonable post. Maybe I should suggest we buff Riven's R to do "Truly true damage". This new form of damage kills said tagets hit by her R recast regardless of Hp or resistances. :D. That way I will get those upvotes. Now seriously maybe I should start maining this free elo champ and main her until she gets nerfed. Oh wait, unlike Aatrox she isn't popular in pro play and she will never be nerfed and I will reach Diamond despite not desrving it. Muahahahaha. :D :D :D. Maybe if their only toplaner in the balance team wasn't a Riven main things would be different. > meanwhile Aatrox at 45 WR( BROKEN-must nerf.). Your "completely reasonable" post is just whining about a champ you don't like, like 99% of the posts here. I'm kinda glad Riot buffs her so you guys have more stuff to complain about xd
You realize she has 54 percent winrate, right. I complain objectively, not subjectively. I do not hate Riven as the Gold or hell even low plat Rivens I fight fuck up their combos and get dunked on by yours truly. I fuck Riven, but the champ is still busted. The fact that you deny this shows your lack of game knowledge and balance. Sure animation cancelling is bit hard but even I(a gold player) learned it after a few days of practice- not all day of course. The Rivens I fight can NOT animation cancel. If I ever meet a Riven who can do this I just can't do shit. Even those who can't animation cancel are beasts late game at max Cdr.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:05:00.566+0000) > > Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out. Spammable? Yasuo's E-Q, Irelia Q, Cassio Q, etc. are spammable. An ability on 14 sec cd is anything but spammable. They sure lack Riven's mobility just how Riven lacks Garen op sustain and Darius ability to farm from a range, inbuilt sustain, ability to build full tank and deal stupid amount of damage at the same time. These buffs are stupid but it doesn't mean Riven has no trade-offs.
Cdr and her Q gets to less than 10 seconds. Oh, but wait, the Cd on her Q starts on the first cast. Combo the other 2 Qs right and you now can cast Q again in 4 seconds. Also Garen's sustain is useless in combat as champion damage stops his passive. Darius is a troll pick against high elo Riven players. Those guys actually have brains and... wait for it. They dash in his Q with their shield dash, so he does not get a bleed and heal. Knock him up with 3rd Q . Stun and run away. Or they just dash his Q. A Darius can't kill a good Riven. She absorbs his Q with her shield or dodges it all together. He shoves the wave with Q and gets ganked. Later she gets cdr and spams her rotation. Like I said CD on her Q starts on first Q not on last, so it is shorter than 14 seconds. This is lowered even more by CDR.
: Right now when Riven just throws her R at a target, she deals no damage. The only time when you can feel Rivens R damage is when she is far ahead, but other than that she needs to work it in order to bring the target to the low enough hp to kill with R. When you look at other champions their base R damage is much higher even for execution ults. Garen for instances can have 800 damage from his R which is not a skill shot just click. Darius who can go full tank, can deal 1000 true damage with his R. There are many examples like this so don't be too quick to judge this buff since it might not change much especially since she is in a really bad state now due to counters on top and E still being gutted.
Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out.
: She has buffs on PBE hahahahahahahhaha
Excusez-moi. The fuck is this. Riot unironically buffs the champ, while at the same time nerfing Aatrox( bassically worse version of Riven, without a shield or nuke on his R). And of course someone downvoted my completely reasonable post. Maybe I should suggest we buff Riven's R to do "Truly true damage". This new form of damage kills said tagets hit by her R recast regardless of Hp or resistances. :D. That way I will get those upvotes. Now seriously maybe I should start maining this free elo champ and main her until she gets nerfed. Oh wait, unlike Aatrox she isn't popular in pro play and she will never be nerfed and I will reach Diamond despite not desrving it. Muahahahaha. :D :D :D. Maybe if their only toplaner in the balance team wasn't a Riven main things would be different. meanwhile Aatrox at 45 WR( BROKEN-must nerf.).
Comentários de Rioters
: Guess what, that Q ratio thing is not in, so in general hes dead.
Yeah, I tested him in Twisted Treeline ranked-gonna get gold there too soon I hope. But anyway. Got outhealed and staright up outdamaged by an Illaoi. I hit all my spells on her, she does the same and she forces me to back. So she can have 1 billion damage with her simple skills but Aatrox can't. Not to mention I am seeing some of my posts removed due to using "idiot" 1 or 2 times. Such a big insult. Not to mention that the people I insulted really, really desrved it. Seems Rito attacks anyone who defends a champ sent to the gutter. Oh whatever, I own Riven anyways. Much more worthwhile to invest time in her. She aint gonna be nerfed anytime soon. Who knows-they might even feel bad for her and buff her again. I rest my case. Delete my posts all you want, flame my suggestions and my displeasure with a weak champ being nerfed even more. He is only useful in pro play and he isn't going to be useful there, either. Will become like old Aatrox. He may have been broken on release but definetely not anymore. I know this is true, Riot, fortunately for you much of the community has no reasonng and makes posts based on whether they like a champ or not and also many of them are quite slow on picking up what's broken and what's weak. I am still happy and grateful to those who agreed with me that Aatrox is in fact weak. Sorry guys, many of you lost your main, and I lost the champ I was eager to learn-maybe I will still play him in normals.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=0000000400000001,timestamp=2019-09-11T15:01:11.422+0000) > > I haven't played Aatrox. i started playing him recently and I am telling you that compared to other Juggernauts his early game is abysmally weak. Yes, I have played against Aatrox and the free GA was crap, then the GA after a kill. It's fine now as he has to fight you to win, not sit under tower, farm and pop his free GA every time like he used to. > Also his winrate is very low. It's not like Riven's fucking 51+ percent in every Elo above Bronze or the winrate of some mages. Not to mention you cry about the Qs-he has to hit them you know, and any gap closer like Jax Q or Irelia Dash will force him to automatically lose 2 crit qs and get beaten by a lamp. And this is in the early game. Now Jax ususally doesn't jump onto a juggernaut early game. Say he jumps on Darius, stuns him and deals 250 damage. Darius has 500 hp left but just hits W, Q AA, Jax starts running, Darius Pulls AA gets 5 stacks and Jax has to flash or be runned down. Even if he gets away he is now at 200 hp while the Darius healed up and is at 450. > With Aatrox you are the one who has to run from a Jax early game . You get some power IF you hit your small sweet spot, but since it's early game you don't really do much. Not to mention they nerfed Aatrox's first Q damage a while back. > What you guys want is for Aatrox to have no powerspikes, to have no killpressure, nothing. You want his early game to be shit so he gets camped and rendered useless. Well sorry, you get hit by full Aatrox combo your Hp is halfed and you can't do shit. Why get hit by all of it. He isn't even that super late game carry to justify his early game weakness. If he could one shot a full build adc with 3rd q and passive with ult on late game then fine, he doesn't get to have early game. Exept Aatrox is picked in pro play because of his strong Mid game, because there is no late game there. If there ever is one, Aatrox becomes progressively shitier as the enemies get their items. So why is a champ who already has shitty early game and not so spectacular late game get nerfed. > > If anything they should nerf his Mid games since that is the real problem, Buff his early game so good Aatrox players can get a lead of lane and then buff his late game ult to enhance Q damage. You know what this will do? Since his Mid game will be much weaker now but early and late game stronger he will be much better in soloq where games last longer and people go for kills in lane( early game buff so he is able to go for kills, late game buffs so he is good when games last longer). And then when they give the axe to his mid game and there you go-pros don't pick him anymore since their games end in about 20 minutes and they don't need a late game champ. he will be picked rarely against matchups where he could get some sort of early advantage and his comp can stall to late game. > They could buff his early Q damage, but nerf the healing from E in later levels. That way early game he has damage and E is the same, but Mid game he is weak. They can nerf the ult healing at level 1 and 2 50 percent to 45( not much, lvl 1) 60-50 level 2 and Late game 3rd ult actually gets a buff to 75 percent and while active his Q's deal bonus damage when hit on sweet spots. > The early game nerfs to his R will be neglected by the Q buffs and the E, also his completion of Death's dance and the fact that early game he will have more kill pressure in exchange for the mid game. Mid game his R gets nerfed, E at later ranks also gets nerfed,so even with DD and BC he can't out heal everyone and gets nailed in teamfights. As a result the pros stop playing him as his nerf to mid game E and ult( 50 percent heal instead of 60 on R). E can have a start of 10 or 15 percent but lower growth,so as to be useful early but weak Mid game. Then Aatrox gets his level 16 enhanced Q's and 75 percent healing-5 percent more than the current ult and he starts raping people. Again, pros would rarely make use of this as pro games don't last that long and even if you somehow get to level 16 in a pro game as Aatrox if the enemy team is super ahead as you will ahve to hit your sweet spots to get bigger( enchnced damage). teams won't take this gamble as falling of in the mid game in pro play often means early baron for the enemy team and game over. > There you go, I just made Aatrox niche in pro play and great for soloq without making him useless. And finally, I'm not going to comment about your opinions concerning his mid game, why's picked in proplay etc, but I will say that you've completely mischaracterized peoples's opinions and why that want him nerfed/how much. I don't mind him having powerspikes, strengths, advantages, etc. What I hate is that he can cover his bases so well. I have no problem being outplayed by an aatrox. If I get hit by his Qs and die and he gains a lead, oh well. What I hate is when I dodge half his kit and still die while landing all or most of mine, even though I'm equal or greater in overall cs/kda/lvls. So yeah, you've completely missed the point. At least these changes will ensure that if you take a decent trade with aatrox, he won't be able to heal most or all of it back up in the next minion wave or two, meaning you can ACTUALLY punish aatrox when you out trade him, but are unable to finish him off.
If he ults you and you fght him in his ult he will still heal. The point is to bait his R, make him waste it. His base healing even with Max E is not enough to outheal you if he misses half his kit. I have owned Aatrox as Darius with aftershock. If I make him fuck up 2 q's and after that bait his ult and use ignite he won't have the heal to even remotely damage me or outsustain me. When I get in his face he has his 3rd Q. Listen I am not a blnd Aatrox defender. His free GA was broken. His revive was also annoying, Maybe even the 1st Q nerf was justified but the patch came through and I am seeing Aatrox getting shit. I haven't lost to an Aatrox in I don't know how long. At the very best he gets carried by his fed adc or mid. He isn't even played that much since he needs set up for his Q. set up which a pro team can provide, but a regular one can't. As such his WR is shit and will drop with maybe 1 or even 2 percent now that his laning is officially shit. I am not againats changes to Aatrox. Like I said-nerf his mid game spikes, His level 6 ult a bit, as well as his E at later levels( it starts higher early but grows slower), then buff his Q damage and give his third level or the R increase to Q sweet spot damage. If he can hit his sweet spots, he gets the benefit, if not, he doesn't. The reason people want him nerfed is because he is popular and they can't play against him. Idiots have been hating on Yasuo, who has like 46 percent winrate. People hate on Darius as well, because he can penta R because they sit and get hit 6 seconds by him. People hate on champs they dislike without having any idea about bruiser balance or balance at all. That is the reason "people" don't detect secret op stuff. That is why mages, Fiora and Riven get to be broken tier. The only ap user who has been fucked is Akali(again cuz of pro play). Since many champs are not in pro play they get to stay disgustingly broken whereas Aatrox gets fucked up because he is popular. Just make him good in solo q(around 50 percent) and nerf his fucking pro play.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00000004,timestamp=2019-09-10T16:02:22.963+0000) > > You act like that list is something unique to only him. Pretty sure the better version of him that recently got a well deserved nerf also fit the bill. > Case anyone's wondering, its Riven. > The free sustain is complemented in runes and DD, her Q is good at waveclearing at max rank, Her ult gives her such a high damage boost (because unlike Aatrox, she has a execute button of R2). > The waveclear nerf is just unnecessary. The passive nerf hands down will hurt the champion hard. The waveclear nerf is just asking for him to be dropped cold turkey once again, but its not like the passive nerf is gonna cause that anyway. > > I'll say it as I have before: They dont have a fucking clue when it comes to balancing toplane. Aatrox needs these nerfs. The champ is ridiculous because unlike most juggernauts, he cover all weaknesses. Mobility? has a dash and ABSURD MS boost in ult. Insane levels of CC. Insane damage, that barely has a precondition at all. Insane zoning. Insane champion and Non-champion sustain (thank goodness the minion sustain is being nerfed). On top of that he is resourcless, has percent hp damage, very good range of abilities for a melee, and has three abilities packed into his Q. His problem is that he covers too many weaknesses (most juggernauts get some, but not all of those things) that juggernauts typically have. The problem is that so many people whined about him at the rework, then they got used to being spoiled by all of his excesses, and are crying as some of them get stripped away. The truth is that he needs this irelia/akali treatment (too good at too many things) and needs the strip down. But hey, truth hurts
I haven't played Aatrox. i started playing him recently and I am telling you that compared to other Juggernauts his early game is abysmally weak. Yes, I have played against Aatrox and the free GA was crap, then the GA after a kill. It's fine now as he has to fight you to win, not sit under tower, farm and pop his free GA every time like he used to. Also his winrate is very low. It's not like Riven's fucking 51+ percent in every Elo above Bronze or the winrate of some mages. Not to mention you cry about the Qs-he has to hit them you know, and any gap closer like Jax Q or Irelia Dash will force him to automatically lose 2 crit qs and get beaten by a lamp. And this is in the early game. Now Jax ususally doesn't jump onto a juggernaut early game. Say he jumps on Darius, stuns him and deals 250 damage. Darius has 500 hp left but just hits W, Q AA, Jax starts running, Darius Pulls AA gets 5 stacks and Jax has to flash or be runned down. Even if he gets away he is now at 200 hp while the Darius healed up and is at 450. With Aatrox you are the one who has to run from a Jax early game . You get some power IF you hit your small sweet spot, but since it's early game you don't really do much. Not to mention they nerfed Aatrox's first Q damage a while back. What you guys want is for Aatrox to have no powerspikes, to have no killpressure, nothing. You want his early game to be shit so he gets camped and rendered useless. Well sorry, you get hit by full Aatrox combo your Hp is halfed and you can't do shit. Why get hit by all of it. He isn't even that super late game carry to justify his early game weakness. If he could one shot a full build adc with 3rd q and passive with ult on late game then fine, he doesn't get to have early game. Exept Aatrox is picked in pro play because of his strong Mid game, because there is no late game there. If there ever is one, Aatrox becomes progressively shitier as the enemies get their items. So why is a champ who already has shitty early game and not so spectacular late game get nerfed. If anything they should nerf his Mid games since that is the real problem, Buff his early game so good Aatrox players can get a lead of lane and then buff his late game ult to enhance Q damage. You know what this will do? Since his Mid game will be much weaker now but early and late game stronger he will be much better in soloq where games last longer and people go for kills in lane( early game buff so he is able to go for kills, late game buffs so he is good when games last longer). And then when they give the axe to his mid game and there you go-pros don't pick him anymore since their games end in about 20 minutes and they don't need a late game champ. he will be picked rarely against matchups where he could get some sort of early advantage and his comp can stall to late game. They could buff his early Q damage, but nerf the healing from E in later levels. That way early game he has damage and E is the same, but Mid game he is weak. They can nerf the ult healing at level 1 and 2 50 percent to 45( not much, lvl 1) 60-50 level 2 and Late game 3rd ult actually gets a buff to 75 percent and while active his Q's deal bonus damage when hit on sweet spots. The early game nerfs to his R will be neglected by the Q buffs and the E, also his completion of Death's dance and the fact that early game he will have more kill pressure in exchange for the mid game. Mid game his R gets nerfed, E at later ranks also gets nerfed,so even with DD and BC he can't out heal everyone and gets nailed in teamfights. As a result the pros stop playing him as his nerf to mid game E and ult( 50 percent heal instead of 60 on R). E can have a start of 10 or 15 percent but lower growth,so as to be useful early but weak Mid game. Then Aatrox gets his level 16 enhanced Q's and 75 percent healing-5 percent more than the current ult and he starts raping people. Again, pros would rarely make use of this as pro games don't last that long and even if you somehow get to level 16 in a pro game as Aatrox if the enemy team is super ahead as you will ahve to hit your sweet spots to get bigger( enchnced damage). teams won't take this gamble as falling of in the mid game in pro play often means early baron for the enemy team and game over. There you go, I just made Aatrox niche in pro play and great for soloq without making him useless.
: You act like that list is something unique to only him. Pretty sure the better version of him that recently got a well deserved nerf also fit the bill. Case anyone's wondering, its Riven. The free sustain is complemented in runes and DD, her Q is good at waveclearing at max rank, Her ult gives her such a high damage boost (because unlike Aatrox, she has a execute button of R2). The waveclear nerf is just unnecessary. The passive nerf hands down will hurt the champion hard. The waveclear nerf is just asking for him to be dropped cold turkey once again, but its not like the passive nerf is gonna cause that anyway. I'll say it as I have before: They dont have a fucking clue when it comes to balancing toplane.
Very true. Also Riven gets bonus ad from her passive and as such can go on autoattacking you when you have successfully hit all 3 qs on her as Aatrox. She can most likely even kill you early and then outscale but Rito be like-nah let's nerf Aatrox even more. Hell, Morde was broken but they nerfed him only because he was shitting specifically on Riven and Rito wouldn't have that.
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dKx9YNNr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T05:12:50.359+0000) > > Wait what. Aatrox > > Passive heals for 25% against minions > R movement speed 60-100% >>> 30-50% > This is all there is about Aatrox. Nothing about Q ratios. No compensation buffs. Believe me I would very much love him to have a Q damage buff and overall damage buff so I can fight champions and not have to sit back and farm on minions just to survive. I would very much love him to be strong pre 9 so when you hit all 3 Q's on the sweet spots the enemy champs are actually set behind instead of damaging you just as much > Also. So far they have gutted his R. the initial one was crap. Just press R for free GA. Then The rework so it gets reset on a kill and now this. This is fine-it's bearable with the CD buff but now they are gutting him. And also, they never should have given him natural sustain against minions in the first place while he's also resourceless. That's absurd, and makes poking or sustaining him out of lane nearly impossible. Imagine....if darius could heal off minions every time he Q'd, and if he had no mana costs...that's be great! wow i'd never lose a matchup. ever.
If Darius had his passive Noxian might removed they could easily remove his mana and give him Q heal on all he hits. Most of his power is in the Passive. It's nearly 3 infiny edges at level 18-230 damage. Besides, Aatrox is meant to outscale and outheal if you don't cc him down with sej ult, tresh cc etc. The thing is his early game is shit and often times you get ruined there and you are simply too behind to ever hit your powerspikes because the enemy has a full item above you.
: Planned Aatrox nerfs in 9.18
So much hate on me and the people defending Aatrox. A shame. This is why, thanks to stupid people like those who think he needs nerfs, we will keep seeing Riven, Tryndamere and other soloq gods who get to be broken tier just because their pro play is nonexistent. Rito balances around pro play too much and that makes the game shit for the majority of the players( who give Rito their money). They are reworking the fucking Garen(or at least planned to) just because he saw 2 pro matches and Riot decided that he was OP. If he had not been played on stage he would have stayed as strong as he is for months. Why do soloq champs like Fiora or Riven never get hard nerfed every patch. "Well they aren't pro play potent so they can stay broken. We don't care about that, just pro play.", said Rito games while jerking off. Edit: Same reason why Teemo is getting even more buffs. He simply isn't pro play materieal and gets to have free buffs and fuck up soloq.
Dynikus (NA)
: >Speaking as someone who recently picked up Aatrox Why would someone with very little experience on the champion that's just picking him up be the voice of his current state of balance?
Ok then. If you really want an "expert opinion". Go to Hashinshin's channel. He mained Aatrox in Diamond Masters and now in Grandmaster on his latest account PermaBan Riven. And as to why I can say something about his balance is that I play him decently and I can easily compare him to other bruisers which I main and have mained on multiple accounts for years. I don't need 1000 games of Aatrox to see that his early game is shit and I can't bully as hard as I would with a Darius. Based on my experience I can also say that his level 9 with Deaths dance is very strong but you still have to hit your Q's and reposition. The only reason I am doing this is because I have watched so much of Hashinshin's Aatrox(thanks man). And based on my experience and the words of Aatrox mains I can safely say that his passive nerfs are shit. It will slightly fuck up his pro play(where players don't fight or take damage that much) but it will completely shit on his soloq where he needs the passive to survive the lanning phase. The ult is also a straight nerf.
iiGazeii (NA)
: They are buffing his late game. Higher AD ratio on Q, but Q does less damage to minions. Aatrox can't be balanced when he has: - Free sustain - Waveclear - High damage - Hard CC - Gap closers - No resources Something has to go. The devs have chosen a good direction for Aatrox. He doesn't just get to live in the lane and survive off of minions. This avatar of battle thrives off of combat with _champions_, with lots of in-combat sustain and damage when fighting worthy opponents, but he won't be able to just instantly shove and roam with Q or heal back up to full after he takes down his opponent. Taking away his waveclear will bring down his pro play power enough that they'll likely have room to buff him for solo queue later down the road. This patch is all about temporary solutions for problematic champions before Worlds. They don't want the meta to be dominated, so they're tying off loose ends while they work on long-term solutions. They're not done looking at champions like Aatrox and Akali, they're just making sure they don't ruin Worlds with their mistakes.
Wait what. Aatrox Passive heals for 25% against minions R movement speed 60-100% >>> 30-50% This is all there is about Aatrox. Nothing about Q ratios. No compensation buffs. Believe me I would very much love him to have a Q damage buff and overall damage buff so I can fight champions and not have to sit back and farm on minions just to survive. I would very much love him to be strong pre 9 so when you hit all 3 Q's on the sweet spots the enemy champs are actually set behind instead of damaging you just as much Also. So far they have gutted his R. the initial one was crap. Just press R for free GA. Then The rework so it gets reset on a kill and now this. This is fine-it's bearable with the CD buff but now they are gutting him.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrGjiIyX,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-09-09T12:48:29.566+0000) > > Thank you for the answer. It seems I will have to regualrly ward and kill the krugs to maintain optimal cs, because apparently perfect KDA with solid kill participation is not enough. Your answer really helped me. In the end of the day I am still happy I performed so well on a champ I have played for like 5 games and I will eventually perfect my Aatrox. I do ward more in ranked and I steal camps, but since it was a normal I went for the ham plays. Don't play for the S. Play for the win. Winning is the only thing that matters. Grades are kind of a distraction. If you play enough games, then you will inevitably, get the S anyway.
I did get the S thanks to premades( our team was, thank God, much better). As such I finally got the S on Aatrox and the chest. Only 2 days after buying him. I always play for the win. When I see an opening I go for the inhibitor towers and the nexus( instead of farming so I can get an S)
: 105 CS in 21 minutes is not a problem of not stealing champs from your jungler; it's a problem of you not last-hitting/farming properly.
Ok I get it. The Vision is everything. I got camped in my first game of ranked and ended up being 0 5 3. But I had good cs and much bigger vision than the previous game. Honestly everyone jumped about my pathetic vision score and farm. It was a normal game. Anyway I came back from 0 5 3 to 5 5 4 then died another time. At the very end I got the last kill and finished said game with 6 6 something, while also slaying the rift herald and pushing 3 towers on top with my jg. Apparently due to the fact that it was ranked and I was taking it seriously and I warded more I got an A- for the 6 6 Aatrox with 140 cs in 24 minutes. 6 deaths is ALOT. Sure I was ganked 4 times by Nocturne(a waste of a global in my opinion), but that does not excuse the 0 5. I did comeback as mentioned but said game was not worthy of A-. Meanwhile 11 0 8 gets A+. The grades don't consider context. Like Sure I had 3 wards and 105 cs but why would I ward if their jg is some random lvl 27 player and doesn't gank, why would I cs minions if I can cs champions. Of course in ranked a warded ALOT more, I got ganked alot more by both junglers and still the crappy score of 6 6 gets me a similar grade as the 11 0.
: You form an S by drawing a squiggly line. Just play whatever champ you want an S on as support and get as much cs as you can whenever you can (like when your adc is backed or dead). especially after laning phase is over and some lanes are open to free farm.
That is actually a good idea since I am still learning to cs with Aatrox. I am playing him on normals, so no one will mind Aatrox support.
: An S rank means you performed dramatically better than the average for that champion in your ELO, and it has very little to do with K/D. As far as we can determine, lane performance, objective pressure, vision control, teamfight presence, damage dealt, overall gold earned are all factored in. Anyway. you placed 3 wards. **3** just.. what? The rest of your team was not so great (wtf is that sup doing?), but that is sure as hell not gold. Your gold gain was not exceptional, a lot of those kills appear to be underfed and worthless individuals with no gold (or strategic) value. Often a "good" game where you stomped was just a bunch of kills where you never hit a turret and/or fell just below the line for an S.
I know but it was a normal. In ranked games I place over 15 wards in 20 minutes. I buy pinks. But it is hard to waste a ward when the enemies are so farm behind and it is a stomp. I would get S on Darius for better ward and cs with something like 8 2 6. It baffles me how much cs can ruin your score. Besides 1. It was a normal 2. I was farming champs at the mid stages of the game. I still took Drake and rift herald. Maybe I will just treat normals as ranked and get that S.
: Riot tells you themselves, in your Stats tab. (NOT Advanced Stats for the game; your PROFILE STATS tab.) Go to your PROFILE in the client, and go to STATS. All of those variables are what they are considering, and they show you that they are measuring you against other players of your MMR, your server, playing your champion, in that specific role. It's 13 measurements, that are averaged together, to produce your grade. COMBAT: KDA Ratio, Kill Participation, Utility Score, Damage Per Death, Damage Share INCOME: Damage Per Gold, Early Gold Advantage, Early CS Advantage, CS Per Minute MAP CONTROL: Objective Control Ratio, Vision Score Per Hour, Roam Dominance Score, Kill Conversion Ratio It seems that the score in each of these categories is considered equally. People notice improvements when they focus on CS or Vision, because these are much easier to control, and excellence in these areas will excuse underperformance in other areas. It is said that Vision is %20 of your grade. This is an oversimplification, however, it's amazing that when you tell this to people, they start warding, and they start getting Ses. Riot's grading is NOT consistent with good game play. For example, in the long match, you would need to farm past 400 CS to still earn an S, in most cases, and this is ridiculous. (60m match, you have full build, but you won't get the S if you don't farm. You might lose the game, however...) The grading on op.gg is more consistent with habits and practices that win games. The only thing that really matters is winning. Don't get distracted.
Thank you for the answer. It seems I will have to regualrly ward and kill the krugs to maintain optimal cs, because apparently perfect KDA with solid kill participation is not enough. Your answer really helped me. In the end of the day I am still happy I performed so well on a champ I have played for like 5 games and I will eventually perfect my Aatrox. I do ward more in ranked and I steal camps, but since it was a normal I went for the ham plays.
Exibir mais

TeodorusofNoxus

Nível 117 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão