: while you at, take Zel'koz and Xerath with you up to midlane EDIT: I forgot about Brand.
they r only problem below gold so thats that my friend
: I agree that Maw needs a buff, mainly it needs to not interfere with Steraks. As for ADC items, I firmly believe {{item:3139}} {{item:3026}} and {{item:3157}} should all be items anyone can buy - in my opinion, they should all be 40 armor 40 mr 10% cdr items, but you're only allowed to buy one. Mages could buy QSS and have it actually build into something, and ADCs not named Kaisa could finally get Zhonyas.
If any1 can buy zhonyas its gonna be even more cancer than it is now.
FF1224 (NA)
: Theres fringe cases like Soraka solo lane/bot or Sona in a similar fashion abusing support items out of support role. This has become an emerging strategy over the past week in elite play solo q. Farm penalty might need to be stronger :/
The penalty already fucks over supports as it is.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick LoL Thoughts: January 31
Solo lane Brand buffs when?
: I agree with you. They could be doing it for pro play though. Some analysts are predicting possible Sona + Taric bot lanes again. But perhaps we should see it picked in pro play first before nerfing it on PBE 7 days into the live patch that she finally got a buff on. Sona is not dominating the role. We still have to deal with soraka, nautilus, leona, senna, zyra, brand, nami, and velkoz
Brand is only an issue in low gold and below. Get out of the thrash tier elos and he wont be an issue.
Barcid (NA)
: You're nerfing Swain before Vlad!?
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87ufdEgA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-25T11:10:56.978+0000) > > Remove the slow, nerf the dmg to start with. Then maybe imcrease by 100 gold. Remove the damage, leave the slow. If it costs that much, it can apply an attack speed slow+slow in exchange for doing 0 damage.
It doesnt slow arrack speed, it slows movement speed.
: The slow is probably only there because it exists on Bilgewater Cutlass. Also removing the utility shouldn't be the first answer imo, I'd start with damage. Also it already costs 3400g, it's pretty expensive.
Pretty expensive yet still insanely cost effective, even without the passive IIRC. So bumping up the cost shouldnt be too much. Also it has waay to smooth build path. Granted it has to have one given its 2nd tier components but still. Also the active range shouldnt be more than 550 range. Gut that item.
Lakinther (EUW)
: Hextech Gunblade's active is too powerful and needs to be looked into
Remove the slow, nerf the dmg to start with. Then maybe imcrease by 100 gold.
: for me, that sounds like a period got erased XD as in 200.00 =/= 20000 but if that were the case, it would take like 5 minutes to code it in and patch the server
idk the exact number, the only thing we saw, is that we were teleporting left and right, then we realised that jhin got so high m.speed that it seemed like he was actually lagging around. In fact he got so fast, that you couldnt see him moving :D
: Quick Gameplay Thought: January 24
Any hope you will change/buff solo lane Brand so its not troll to pick him other than support?
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: alright mr "i know everything because i looked at a youtube video for 3 hours explaining the basics for coding" have a nice one
Make that 6 semesters at university, and you got that right bud ;) go ahead be salty but you just talk outta your ass at this point.
: take it from someone who studied all of the major surface level code structures except java... their code practices are nonsensical. Half of the time it seems like they have a monkey roll over the keyboard because things which are not connected at all with changes that they make, somehow get broken Also, it tends to make very little business sense to replace functioning code with "new" code. Using Chromium, they could even cut their resource costs extensively by just opening a web page to their "new" features that they've added in...but for some reason, it's always flashy stuff loaded into memory and cpu within the client I haven't run into client issues, but then again, I tend to not play the game long enough to do so...
> Half of the time it seems like they have a monkey roll over the keyboard because things which are not connected at all with changes that they make, somehow get broken You mean stuff like when jhin got 20k movement speed when critting on PBE withouth touching any adc, adc items etc? As some1 who learns coding i cannot begin to even think about how their code actually looks like if they managed to that.
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: > Soo, have u ever had issues with buying stuff from the market? No. yes > Have you ever had issues LOADING (seeing) the market? Yes. Yes > Have you ever had finding a match? No. Yes > Have you ever had problems accepting said match? Yes. Yes > Have you ever lost any scoreboard scores? No. What? > Have you ever had any issues actually seeing said scores in client? Yes. never > Coding everything from ground up in c++ would have taken atleast 2x the time than using chromium apply for the job and pitch your idea im confident if that was true riot would pay you a million dollars just for achieving that feat but you won't right it's not your job to fix their shit right xD delusional
I mean you can come back for more slap downs, but i would have thought that by now you realise that you shit talk wont help you in this convo. Go back to you biology. Lmao.
: lvl 30 account being toxic about how bad the game is compared to past years, you have been banned a few times havent ya mate
Doesn't change the fact that he is right
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: oh snap it's done server side and your issues are client side? it only displays things? images you say i'm sure they stayed up late at night and decided hay how can we code this new thing that is going to cost us millions and make it the worst piece of shit possible and they figured yeah lets code it in chromium instead of c++ that will surely infuriate people and we will have long careers here at riot fixing the shit we layed behind us imagine i also read a biology book so now im definitely qualified at diagnosing cancer
> it's done server side and your issues are client side? Soo, have u ever had issues with buying stuff from the market? No. Have you ever had issues LOADING (seeing) the market? Yes. Have you ever had finding a match? No. Have you ever had problems accepting said match? Yes. Have you ever lost any scoreboard scores? No. Have you ever had any issues actually seeing said scores in client? Yes. Oooh snap i guess than the client is shit and not their servers. > yeah lets code it in chromium instead of c++ that will surely infuriate people and we will have long careers here at riot fixing the shit we layed behind us Coding everything from ground up in c++ would have taken atleast 2x the time than using chromium, wiuld have been much harder, and they would have actually had to fix bugs for you to even use it properly. > i also read a biology book so now im definitely qualified at diagnosing cancer And did you get scholarship in biology?
Bulshlaka (EUW)
: have you tried applying for the job and fixing a client that contains the information links news for 150 champions shop containing thousands of skins emotes icons that keeps track of a leaderboard for millions of players up to date every 15~? minutes that also handles launching thousands of games every minute and pushing missions to millions and keeping them up to date for as many servers as possible in as many languages as supported? i mean it's very easy to just shout your lungs out for them to "fix" things it's really easy babies start crying the moment they are born im saddened that most of you haven't evolved passed that point
Funny. U stumbled upon a guy who actually learns programming. Have you ever thought why they used chromium and not something like c++ witch is much faster to begin with? > that keeps track of a leaderboard for millions of players up to date every 15~? minutes that also handles launching thousands of games every minute and pushing missions to millions and keeping them up to date for as many servers as possible in as many languages as supported? The client does NONE of that. It simply displays that. I mean the times when it doesnt shit itself ofc. Everything that u listed is done on server side not on client side so idk what u r on about. > i mean it's very easy to just shout your lungs out for them to "fix" things it's really easy babies start crying the moment they are born im saddened that most of you haven't evolved passed that point Funny how u talk about this, yet fail to even understand the basics of what your client actually do. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Speeedy (NA)
: they are working on it, see one of meddlers comments https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/obERLZ8Z-quick-lol-thoughts-january-17?show=rundown edit: i'm not sure why im being downvoted for repeating what riot commented about it
They said there's a team thats working on it. That was over a year ago. It still shit, there was no update on when will they release any fixes. So...
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=obERLZ8Z,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2020-01-17T17:51:05.852+0000) > > Will you guys ever (in the near future) update/buff Brand so he can become a midlaner and can leave bot lane? I'd love to play him solo lane, but at this point it is just trolling to pick him other than as a support. How do you suppose they do that? Only way you can take him out of the support role is making him reliant on resources to succeed.
Give him waveclear, lower CDs, nerf passive smg, buff qwe dmg. Lower passive exploasion time, revert stun duration. In short:more 1v1 power less aoe on passive. > making him reliant on resources to succeed. Idk what r u on about. He is one of the few old champs who has 2 base abilities that has the same mana cost as an uti on a high cd. His waveclear is already ridiculously expensive mana wise, and only hirs 3 minions. Even with resources he sucks mid.
DJisKxng (NA)
: Huh???? A Yasuo that's behind is one of the most useless shits in the game. Along with Yi till hyper late game. If you imply hyper-late game you can literally say any champ can do this as long as they scale. Yi and Yasuo are probably one of the hardest to play when behind because how they are DPS melees with no defense where they will get instabursted
Right until he gets PD IE and starts fuckingkilling everyone.
Meep Man (NA)
: I think many champions need GAMEPLAY Updates, but I think less desperately need VGUs. The only ones I can think of currently that are very much outliers of the pack are: {{champion:32}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} These IMO are the only champions that need a Visual Update AND a Gameplay Update in the current state of the game. There are others that are close, but moreso need better gameplay than visuals, such as: {{champion:12}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:17}} There is a few others that could use visual updates too with minor changes to gameplay, such as: {{champion:34}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:26}} Thats about the list to me. I think about 3-4 VGUs a year would be about right, especially since the NEED between the champions on these lists vary a lot. For example, Shaco needs an update far, far more than Nocturne. And Skarner needs new gameplay much more than Alistar. And Jax needs a visual update far more than Rammus.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick LoL Thoughts: January 17
Will you guys ever (in the near future) update/buff Brand so he can become a midlaner and can leave bot lane? I'd love to play him solo lane, but at this point it is just trolling to pick him other than as a support.
: Good. I'd rather have Enchanters and any tank that isn't Leona or Nautilus being the best in bot lane over Brand and Zyra.
Brand isnt even A tier since he got nerfs. If he is still a problem for you, you should probably improve your play and stop complaining.
Śhunpo (OCE)
: Yeah, I remember like late season 2 to late season 4 Brand was actually a pickable and extremely underrated mid laner. Then they more or less went through with a massive mobility creep and damage creep, leading to damage supports becoming relevant; with Brand being one of the better champions who could deal a lot of damage with very few items. I genuinely miss solo lane Brand, because at his core he's a skill expressive champion with combo variation, but when run as a support he's just an E->Q->W bot or W->Q bot, or worse, a Press-R-bot who requires no skill at all.
yeah but thats thanks to the 6.9 rework. They fucked up his 1v1 potential for a more AOE type passive, with is weak as fuck if you dont expload more than 1 on a single champion. I'd love if they just revert his rework, but keep the mana buffs. Even that would be more useable as a solo laner
Śhunpo (OCE)
: Please do, I actually want to face them in solo lanes as opposed to "supports" aka secondary carries that outdamage the ADC.
Cool id like to play brand as a solo laner myself, but currently its just trolling to pick him. The only reason brand outdmg the carry is because of lane poke. If you ever played against a brand that didnt get fed, but still did more dmg thats the reason.
Śhunpo (OCE)
: How about we just promote actual supports again, instead of shit like {{champion:63}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:235}}
Good then revert all the nerfs to brand and swain and buff their solo lane performance so you can actually play them as solo laners.
: The farming buff got removed. EDIT: to the ~~idiot~~ person that downvoted me. They removed not being able to farm. You get diminishing gold if you farm {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> They removed not being able to farm. You get diminishing gold if you farm to the ~~idiot~~ person that dont know what a buff means: No they didnt change jack shit about the diminishing gold. It is like it was since they introduced the new support items.
: ***
nope. they removed that.
: On the other hand, you can hold the same argument for Magic Resistance items and the removal of Zhonyas. If you think about it, there aren't many items out there and Magic resistance scaling is relatively low for everyone. I think that MR should scale just as high as armor and or even higher just and only because they are the only ones who can still build over 1k damage and have their abilities relatively scale decently or as much as 120%. (I'm looking at you Neeko R.)
Yeah and also the mages are the ones who can miss their abilities.
: Good thing you're looking at sites which only track about the 10 most popular items per champion and not the situational game by game items.
Nah man i was talking about your rank and what champs do u play.
: {{champion:25}} builds both as support. {{champion:43}} builds both (and as support all she generally gets to do is throw damage) 2) You have no clue. They do build those, but you build to the match, the champion, and what you need. You don't go into a {{champion:238}} game without a {{item:3157}} . You don't go vs an {{champion:22}} {{champion:2}} without a {{item:3075}} . Crit comp {{item:3143}} is core. Many games the correct build starts with a {{item:3027}} . 3) Her AP damage comes from Power Chord, and her heals were nerfed in Season 7 on Base, and inflated on AP. Her entire kit is designed now to scale AP, not healing power.
Good thing i already looked at op.gg so i can just ignore this
: Most damage supports have AP ratios that far exceed. Also, Meta Damage supports still generally build items like Athene's/Redemption. Pauldrons don't create reliable gold at all, and long range champions don't have the compensatory CC volume that compensate most tanker supports (They have some CC, but harder to hit, more conditional, etc) Also, real supports often have to buy expensive items too.... Thornmail, Randuins, and Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage included. And then there's enchanter supports like Sona who have been almost entirely converted into Lich Bane users with high AP anticipation.
> Also, Meta Damage supports still generally build items like Athene's/Redemption. what? no dmg support buys these. Or if u refer to the likes of nami, those arent "meta damage supports" > Also, real supports often have to buy expensive items too.... Thornmail, Randuins, and Frozen Heart and Spirit Visage included. No, they dont, They buy stuff like {{item:3190}} {{item:3050}} {{item:3109}} > And then there's enchanter supports like Sona who have been almost entirely converted into Lich Bane users with high AP anticipation except her Q ap ratio has been nerfed: V9.13 Hymn of Valor Hymn of Valor Aura damage AP ratio reduced to 20% AP from 30% AP.
GigglesO (NA)
: My bad guess I didn’t look close enough at the items. Could still use same/similar argument for anti-abuse. Just increase gold per 10 to make it more significant. Probably sounds weird but I kinda wish they would completely remove poke/minion execution passive, increase gold/10, but keep the anti farm mechanics.
Would make the entire lane a boring shitshow. If anything add more ways of getting gold by destroying wards, spotting enemy with wards placed from sup items, clearing vision(give extra gold if u have sup item). Doing certain amount of dmg/ccing for x seconds/healing shielding x amounts/ or rewarding 10gold / 1vision score. That would differentiate the bad from thegood supports. Would add their own gold stream to supports so their itrms couldnt be abused so easily like how ardent is abused by diana since their price could be increased. Thr only thing wouldbe readded to do this is a restriction that was in place, namely you need an allyclose by to stack you sup item. That was fine. Also to stop abuse, if theres 2 sup item close to each other, noone would be getting gold. Simple fix.
: Damage Supports and Utility supports both use {{item:3850}} ..... This isn't about Nomad's vs Spellthief. This is Spellthief users vs Spellthief users. I can't think of any Relic Shield (or new item) users who are especially good at self farming, so the conversation there is likely moot (unless I'm wrong). I don't know where you're getting this weird idea that somehow "Support items" are cheaper than "damage Support items." They cost the same 400G..... --------------------------------------- The Argument of Assists/Kills is purely a kill lane damage Support argument vs an Enchanter one. If a Zyra is 15/1/16 and a Soraka is 3/1/28, the Soraka by default has less gold opportunities than the Zyra, and this is maintained across the game on average (Vel koz support doesn't end the game with single digit kills). Leave what it does to adc out of it. That's an asymmetric argument, unless somehow the heal rates + damage of the enchanter somehow outrates the damage increase to those adcs (it doesn't). Also, since damage adcs are farming, that's ALSO lost income to adcs in that regard (and other champions). --------------------------------------- The only argument you CAN make is that by not shutting off gold at 1000g, that Damage supports will be less inclined to farm, while Utility Supports will still get rewarded for their poke. If Zyra average drops from 80 CS per game to 40 CS, but she's getting her income from poke, she more or less breaks even. If Soraka stays in fights, pokes, she would be rewarded for the poke. And at high elo, this is more or less what they would decide to do. In low elo, the damage supports will just hog all the CS they can, and abuse it. But..... that's what they did more or less in Season 9 too.
Or you know... Dont buy spelltiefs if you cant poke? Theres a reasony why ranged can execute minions now too. He is talking about actual support items being cheaper. You know the like of ardent and such. Therefore 6k gold on a soraka might get you 2,5 - 3 items while on a zyra its onlybe like 2.
GigglesO (NA)
: ? I suggested that they keep g/10 after the quest completion... unless they are being hit with excessive minion punishment... At least that’s a step up from no gold per 10...
Theres still gold/10 even on tier3. Its just noz enough for shit.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X8y2A9y,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T23:56:04.211+0000) > > no shit sherlock 1.1M Brand main here. > But withouth the god damn mana regen you SIMPLY DONT HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO LANE WITH, YOU HAVE TO BUY MANA. Yes, so where is the problem? Supports had free mana for long enough, now they have to actually buy it to spam their abilities and can't do it from level 1 by default. How does the removal of mana reg benefit any support??
> How does the removal of mana reg benefit any support?? Do i really have to type it down again? Just read my other replys.
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOFEENxU,comment-id=00060004000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T12:35:17.109+0000) > > oh yeah go nitpicky with words since you have no valid argument. She has a god damn aura when she uses a spell AND IF YOU STAND IN IT you either get MS, shield, or dmg boost. So your whole argument is already debunked. > > If you think sonas late game is bad, why does she has 56% WR in 20-25 minutes? oh yeah she must be bad. And {{champion:267}} has a PASSIVE that gives you MS when she gives you a damage boost AND when she gives you healing, both of which are point and click abilities. Her ultimate can give a huge MS boost to all her allies at the same time it can knock up 5 enemies. And yet she still has a pre 6 hard CC. We can go round and round on how stupidly powerful some champions abilities are in the right situations. I'm curious where you are getting your data on her win rate. Everything i can find has her sub 50 in the 0-25 min mark. All that aside, you aren't addressing the issue that always comes up in these kinds of threads. That of game feel, and how TERRIBLE {{champion:37}} feels to play for the first 10-15 mins. Sure she is great in the long games, once you can get your 55-59% CDR on your basic spells. But her inability to DO anything note worthy in the early game is a problem. She doesn't need to be chunking enemies for 40% of their health with an auto target spell from 700-900 range; she doesn't need to be so mobile it's impossible to pin her down; She doesn't need to have so much sustain you CAN'T push her out of lane with anything short of a 3v1. She does however need to offer something for the player to do (other then ward) for the first half of a game. Let me pose a question to you. If the average game length was 30 mins, would you play a champion who was very strong in the first 15 and very weak in the last 15? Not just a bad game, basically EVERY game they are a powerhouse early and basically worthless late; would you play that character and say "it's fine that their mid to late game is bad-terrible, because they have a super strong early game"?
You kbow how weak early game means strong late game and vice versa? Sona has a weak early for an op late game. Btw lolalitycs dia+ 9.24 worldwide.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X8y2A9y,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:39:19.401+0000) > > I dont think you understand either. Or you dont at all. The most popular mage supports namely zyra and brand never ever bought any mana items. Now they kinda have to since theres no mana regen on spelltiefs. Enchanters do have a high manacost on their healing ability if u look it up. They on the other hand suffered more from the removal of mp5. Sure they dont change their build path but now they get out poked from lane since they run out of mana. The mage supports on the other hand, since they r now forced to go into a mana item, not only got more mana, but more cdr. Essentially auto winning lane, if they r on pair-skill vise - with the other support. Don't you think if buying lost chapter is gonna work even better, that they would've bought it regardless of the change, even before this even happened? They go Rylais or Liandrys because it's simply stronger and more effective.
no shit sherlock 1.1M Brand main here. But withouth the god damn mana regen you SIMPLY DONT HAVE ENOUGH MANA TO LANE WITH, YOU HAVE TO BUY MANA.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X8y2A9y,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T16:00:46.650+0000) > > Except everyone but those two got hurt by it. Buying mana=buying cdr==>more spam =>more kills. > Its way more fun to play brand with 45% cdr rather than 25% thank you very much. I don't think you understand the argument here. If a champion is going to buy mana and cdr regardless of their starting item, because for enchanters it's {{item:3107}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3050}} or the likes, and for mage supports it's any {{item:3802}} upgrade. They don't change those based on spellthief giving mana regen and cdr _or not_. All of those items provide mana regen and cdr. They buy those items to not run out of mana. So once they finish these items, they get to the point of spamming their abilities non-stop or have enough points invested to keep them in check with mana costs. If you give them cdr and mana reg from {{item:3850}} already, you don't have 25% instead of 45% cdr, what? You literally accelerate them by giving them the core stats they want from an item they buy every single time for the gold regen. So either you have an additional mana regen and cdr from spellthief to give them no mana problems and free ability spam on level 1, or you take it away like right now, so they can actually run out of mana before they buy their items.
> They don't change those based on spellthief giving mana regen and cdr or not. I dont think you understand either. Or you dont at all. The most popular mage supports namely zyra and brand never ever bought any mana items. Now they kinda have to since theres no mana regen on spelltiefs. Enchanters do have a high manacost on their healing ability if u look it up. They on the other hand suffered more from the removal of mp5. Sure they dont change their build path but now they get out poked from lane since they run out of mana. The mage supports on the other hand, since they r now forced to go into a mana item, not only got more mana, but more cdr. Essentially auto winning lane, if they r on pair-skill vise - with the other support.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X8y2A9y,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T12:36:26.327+0000) > > and what do you think, whats worse? No regen, so you buy mana outright, to spam the same or more, or you have regen, so you actually have to wait a little between spells to ensure you have enough mana? Damn think before you write a comment. Except Zyra and depending on matchup Brand every single support that bought spellthief bought and still buy mana or mana reg items as their very first items regardless. I very well take no spamfest lvl 1 over spamfest from lvl 1 onwards any day, thank you. If you want mana, buy it like everyone has to. Dont take it as granted wtf.
Except everyone but those two got hurt by it. Buying mana=buying cdr==>more spam =>more kills. Its way more fun to play brand with 45% cdr rather than 25% thank you very much.
: Yeah but then your paying the cost of it
You already do if u didnt realised it yet. The sup items have way less stats and "costs" more to upgrade. Also no onhit dmg.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X8y2A9y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-03T10:00:43.492+0000) > > Not true lol. You simply get a mana crystal or heck get a lost chapter item and you can spam even more than before. Talking from experience since im "one of those supports" He couldn't be more correct. Botlane was infested with spell spam bs from any kind of ap support. If they want mana or mana reg. bloody buy it like every other class in the game has to buy their stats. It's ridiculous to me how people demand something like this in the items they buy every single game by default. I wouldnt even mind if it was locked behind the upgraded version(s), but I am so glad bot isn't dodgeball from level 1 anymore and supports, who don't have to focus on farming actually run out of mana and can be punished. If you want your precious mana then buy it or opt into it in runes, like everyone else. About hp reg.. there's already so much sustain in the game, it's hardly necessary.
and what do you think, whats worse? No regen, so you buy mana outright, to spam the same or more, or you have regen, so you actually have to wait a little between spells to ensure you have enough mana? Damn think before you write a comment.
Pika310 (NA)
: Sona doesn't have auras. They were removed in patch 4.13. What she has now are **lingering actives,** **NOT** auras. Also, "standing in them" DOES NOT GIVE YOU JACK SHIT. They are 1-off effects with expiration dates on them. They do not refresh & they are not passive. You get them once, they go away, end of story. That is all under the assumption that you're in melee range of Sona, since they have a radius of effect of a miserable 400 units. In practical usage, Sona will not by applying it to teammates, she should NEVER be that close & she should not be intentionally "tagging" allies as this factually reduces her overall efficiency. In addition to the fact this would also be intentional mispositioning. There is a reason why Sona is [the least-picked support in the game](https://www.op.gg/champion/statistics). Because she is matter-of-factly the **weakest** support in the game.
oh yeah go nitpicky with words since you have no valid argument. She has a god damn aura when she uses a spell AND IF YOU STAND IN IT you either get MS, shield, or dmg boost. So your whole argument is already debunked. If you think sonas late game is bad, why does she has 56% WR in 20-25 minutes? oh yeah she must be bad.
: I dont think they should have any regen only because ever sense they got rid of regen mage supports cant endlessly spam their spells. It would be pretty bad if one got mp regen and the other got hp regen because mp regen is just better.
Not true lol. You simply get a mana crystal or heck get a lost chapter item and you can spam even more than before. Talking from experience since im "one of those supports"
: > [{quoted}](name=Bianca Colt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOFEENxU,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2020-01-02T16:40:55.061+0000) > > Pretty much. Her mid-late game is absolutely insane and that's where she shines the most. I honesty think she's perfectly fine the way she is, if you know what you're doing with her. And no - mindlessly spamming Q W E and not calculating your passive doesn't count. > > But that's just me. Problem: Supports aren't desired for scaling in the first place. It's so counter-intuitive for the reason you're in the game from the jump.
Get your head of the sand already. Supports no longer walking wards. Support has changed alot. Some scale some don't. Some heal, some save, some kill. Thats the game now.
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOFEENxU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-02T15:45:57.681+0000) > > Sona isnt a lane support. She scales so much harder than any other support. You have a TEAM WIDE heal+shield, dmgbuff, and speed buff all of witch you can spam to hell. Oh yeah and you have the potential to stun all 5 enemys. Too bad the entire game is centered around bot and getting priority in lane.
Aaaaand therefore every single one of the champions has to be turned into an early game champ? I mean league is about to be turned into a 20 m8nute clown fiesta anyways so might as welli guess...
: Sona needs some adjusting.
Sona isnt a lane support. She scales so much harder than any other support. You have a TEAM WIDE heal+shield, dmgbuff, and speed buff all of witch you can spam to hell. Oh yeah and you have the potential to stun all 5 enemys.
: i would like to not be 3-4 levels behind mid/top at any given point in the game. That is literally my biggest concern. If I get less gold.... whatever. But being behind in skillpoints and base stats for no reason is annoying. Mid hits 6, top hits 6, good luck. You and your adc are still 3 or 4. So you are dead or burning every single summ you have to _maybe_ get away with some hp left. also sucks because as support you are expected to roam for vision but that means you're even further behind in levels & even more vulnerable/a liability just because you do your fucking job in this game. bullshit
Yeah this shit is annoying. I get one ONE bad recall and now im almost one full lvl begind my own adc. This shit is ridiculous
: > [{quoted}](name=TomiMan7,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TBHcHEzp,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-31T10:28:53.253+0000) > > Fair, but still, give gold to those who can carry harder. And a fed support who can do anything with its carry is more valuable then an ap carry who only farms but cant teamfight. So if you're playing at an elo where this is common I recommend not playing support until you've climbed higher. But you're definitely wrong, gold is almost always better on carries than on supports. Sure if your carries are idiots it isn't, but are you really trying to base your sentiments for balance on idiots?
You dont really get what i said do you? Being able to support some1 who is ahead and can 1v5, with more items is infinitely better than throwing gold onto a guy who is supposed to be the other carry(other than the adc/apc) but behind.
: Did you read the patch notes like I said to? I think if you read it, you'll take back what you said about how supports have less gold.
Just play a game or two as support in any elo, and experience it for yourself. At this point im talking about from live experience and you well you know from where.
Exibir mais

TomiMan7

Nível 221 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão