: anyone else getting massive fps drops
Once a game, for like one minute or so, my fps drops to single digits for no apparent reason (or rather falls to 0-7, back to normal, then drops - a few times). It's not that bad since I just have to wait it out and then it's fine, but obviously it's not pleasant.
: The people who say ez are also the people who often got carried by their teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HBK4rP6i,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-18T02:48:42.979+0000) > > The people who say ez are also the people who often got carried by their teammates. They are also super easy to tilt. Often their mood is like a swing: they're trash talking whenever they get ahead, and raging like crazy when things aren't going their way.
Terozu (NA)
: There's really no such thing. OoC what would you define as a secure password?
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=tHTMBxxb,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:25:53.548+0000) > > There's really no such thing. > > OoC what would you define as a secure password? *kfdj*#($ K# LL@#(#$ #DFDLdsafd#$(#@(sfaas#$))##_@_DFda#+$#++@$#+##+fdsaFDKJF:LKJDS(#($#(#$ (#O KEKRfafomegalulRK< $)#)#
Terozu (NA)
: Passwords can be guessed super fucking easily on any platform not just league. That's not something you can really help. Literally your bank is no more secure than your league account password wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=tHTMBxxb,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T15:04:00.277+0000) > > Passwords can be guessed super fucking easily on any platform not just league. That's not something you can really help. Of course you can - you can use more secure passwords.
caseybot (NA)
: HUGE security flaw
Riot, what the actual fuck? This is probably the dumbest of your dumb mistakes. And there's been plenty. https://i.memeful.com/media/post/QRyv0dv_700wa_0.gif
Comentários de Rioters
Sandixcx (NA)
: the layout is new? ive had it for like a year.
> [{quoted}](name=Sandixcx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dEeyMEu5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:05:33.897+0000) > > the layout is new? ive had it for like a year. Yeah, I don't see any changes there
Fluffi (NA)
: All I ask for S10
> [{quoted}](name=Fluffi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RYzjkAif,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-13T14:44:24.816+0000) > > I easily report at least one inter in my games every ranked game, with no feedback reports. That just means you can't tell an inter from someone who's just playing badly.
Wolfeur (EUW)
: > troll builds **Clearly **you haven't played against AD Thresh
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MEVaxFMl,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T13:45:47.108+0000) > > **Clearly **you haven't played against AD Thresh It **is** a troll build. Sure, you deal damage. With the first auto. And then you're useless. You have abysmal range and tiny dps because of the attack wind-up. If you use your abilities, your dps drops even lower, because they have such long cast times. Sure, it's fun to play, but it is a troll build nonetheless. If you want a support, you can't afford AD items. And even if you could, you would probably be less useful than with a traditional support build anyway. If you want adc, you pick someone with higher range and bigger dps. Unless I'm wrong and you saw AD Thresh played in high elo ranked games.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Wolfeur (EUW)
: > Thresh can barely use that 30% crit chance Clearly you haven't played against AD Thresh
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MEVaxFMl,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-11-13T11:16:44.595+0000) > > Clearly you haven't played against AD Thresh I'm not talking about troll builds
: About Senna secret passive..
That's stupid. Thresh can barely use that 30% crit chance, whereas if Senna steals all of his souls, that's huge for her.
koshkyra (NA)
: Riot is sacrificing the identity of the support role to make it more “fun” and appealing.
You can still play the traditional supports. Nobody's forcing you to pick Senna or Pyke.
17171 (EUW)
: Lets sum up the final and get a look at why it seemed rigged.
Another reason: Tencent. That company is perfectly capable of doing the most shady stuff. After all, they've already been caught cheating: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/0O4wj1eL-tencent-caught-fabricating-loot-box-odds-now-trying-to-cover-it-up?show=flat
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot really knows how to balance hypercarries. {{champion:13}} {{champion:10}} :^)
> [{quoted}](name=TheI3igDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rkNWFtva,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-10T21:23:22.144+0000) > > Riot really knows how to balance hypercarries. {{champion:13}} {{champion:10}} :^) And {{champion:8}}
Jikker (NA)
: Why it's so tempting to say that this year's Worlds was scripted
I'm not putting on my tinfoil hat just yet, but I wouldn't be shocked. Tencent is a really slimy company.
: What's one thing that Riot did right or you like?
The new rune system. Maybe they are part of the problem when it comes to excessive damage, but that doesn't mean they were a bad idea. Everything works better now: 1. New runes are more interesting than just "add x stat" like the old ones. 2. You don't need 50 rune pages for every occasion. 3. They feel much more impactful than masteries. 4. They give more transparency. Still not enough, but at least you don't have to check external websites to see what rune tree and keystone your opponents are using.
Comentários de Rioters
BigFBear (EUW)
: Ward hopping feels old and outdated anyway. A champs kit should work on its own and should not depend on certain items you need to buy in the shop. Jax and Lee are both old champs. Jax need a complete rework. That champ is broken. Lee's kit is ok I guess but they should remove ward hopping for him too and give him something else for compensation imho.
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ln0lcweo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:19:13.223+0000) > > Lee's kit is ok I guess but they should remove ward hopping for him too and give him something else for compensation imho. I'm not sure. Ward hopping is pretty iconic for Lee.
: "Hexes" would not be a consistent unit. Please refer to this diagram: https://imgur.com/a/Y1UTdyc Visualize a unit, and the six cardinal directions of the tile it occupies. To put it simply, a second unit that is _not_ on a cardinal tile will be closer than one that is, even though they'd be the same number of "hexes" apart. And these differences get more and more pronounced the more "hexes" you're measuring.
> [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=R5MEitYr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T00:18:15.803+0000) > > "Hexes" would not be a consistent unit. They game can be programmed however Riot wants. It should just translate distance units to hexes for the player.
: But the last 10 releases were overloaded antifun messes, so they aren't doing that either.
> [{quoted}](name=FrancisMuni,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=k8AaqynK,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-11-04T09:12:21.678+0000) > > But the last 10 releases were overloaded antifun messes, so they aren't doing that either. True. But I wouldn't want another Garen or Udyr either.
: T1 built zhonyas on draven yesterday in a challenger game and won. https://imgur.com/a/hCJKKdv
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5TYZHs8,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T02:58:24.615+0000) > > T1 built zhonyas on draven yesterday in a challenger game and won. https://imgur.com/a/hCJKKdv T1 also used a build consisting of 6 tears
Buddyid (NA)
: Make the range stat user friendly
Also with {{item:3094}} 2 x 180 = 450 #maths101
: I dont like duoing, and i never duo in general. But if some people cant play ranked with friends, then they will not play the game period. Because games are more fun with friends, and people who dont take the game as serious wont want to play if they dont have someone to play with
> [{quoted}](name=JayceAccount40,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LTJjjgtb,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:21:54.852+0000) > > I dont like duoing, and i never duo in general. But if some people cant play ranked with friends, then they will not play the game period. Because games are more fun with friends, and people who dont take the game as serious wont want to play if they dont have someone to play with Hi, have you met Flex Queue?
Cdore (NA)
: Riot should just embrace Teleport
> [{quoted}](name=Cdore,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5TYZHs8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-03T16:05:58.348+0000) > > zhonyas, which is perhaps currently the most defensive broken item in the game. You could build it on anyone and never feel like you wasted the gold, even if you're not an AP user. I haven't even seen it built on Kai'Sa for a long time, let alone anyone without AP scalings.
YambrinZ (NA)
: NA fans hopping to that winning side omegalul
> [{quoted}](name=YambrinZ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yBvUR7cc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:38:46.345+0000) > > NA fans hopping to that winning side omegalul What's wrong with that? Whenever there's a match between Asia and NA, I root for NA. We're just closer culture-wise, that's all.
: If G2 wins Worlds NA fans will be like ' The West won' LOL
> [{quoted}](name=III BAKURYU III ,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=yBvUR7cc,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-03T21:53:15.614+0000) > > If G2 wins Worlds NA fans will be like > ' The West won' > LOL But G2 players are from EU East ;)
Zeanix (OCE)
: Can we please move Shurima forward?
The main reason to release a new champion should be that they've come up with an interesting kit that makes for unique gameplay. Not just moving the story forward.
: Why is Fiora allowed to "Cripple" me, but Darius with his "Crippling Strike" not?
And why don't Annie's and Brand's auto attacks ignite? Why doesn't Caitlyn's headshot kill instantly? Why can Jax "dodge" aoe spells? How can Rammus taunt anyone? All he can say is "okay". Why do Vayne's silver bolts work on everyone? They should only be effective against Udyr and Warwick. Why is there an event horizon when there's no black hole? And how can dark matter harm anyone? How can Nunu run faster, the bigger his snowball is?
: Riot can you remove the expiration date on Prestige Points?
Riot doesn't care. This is what you are to them: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719VFOUh71L._AC_UX522_.jpg
: Allow us to hear our Champion that we picked theme after we locked them in champion select
: The reason most of the board users dont need to worry about Senna.
The real reason we shouldn't worry about Senna is that... she's not even out yet! For all we know, she could be super overpowered, or weak as fuck. Just seeing what her abilities do won't tell us that if we don't even know her stats. I remember when people cried about Fiora when she was about to get reworked: "she has guaranteed crits ermagherd!". They didn't even bother to read the full description of her E. Someone said "guaranteed crit" and all hell broke loose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-29T22:01:25.247+0000) > > Let people enjoy things. let people enjoy things to in turn make others feel like crap and unwanted?
> [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-29T23:47:23.091+0000) > > let people enjoy things to in turn make others feel like crap and unwanted? Let's not exaggerate
: U miss Senna ult......
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oveq2LEh,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T17:28:28.124+0000) > > report Ehrmagherd!
: Can we have more stuff in BE Emporium?
I would love it if there was some kind of a notification as to **when** the BE sale is taking place.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Needs that CDR and mana, man. He's got to scale.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YjE65n1z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T11:08:17.149+0000) > > Needs that CDR and mana, man. He's got to scale. I always take trancendence on URF so cdr actually gives me a lot. And Manamune makes some sense. It's super fast to stack and then you always have 100% mana for them extra damages.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
I miss when I had fun playing it.
Pranglar (EUW)
: I had 98k damage as a talon, I genuinly dont know man my team was dirty inters except my premade rakan
> [{quoted}](name=Pranglar,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=08AvEQOq,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:11:35.371+0000) > > I had 98k damage as a talon, I genuinly dont know man my team was dirty inters except my premade rakan Yeah, premades always blame everyone but not themselves. Your Rakan had the most deaths on your team.
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kayle is BROKEN,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=08AvEQOq,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:10:33.101+0000) > > lol how do you lose at 43 kills It's talon, he loses his edge late game.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=08AvEQOq,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T22:13:01.313+0000) > > It's talon, he loses his edge late game. What late game? If Talon has 15+ kills there should be no lategame. My guess is that he was chasing kills instead of trying to end the game. Actually, I'm almost certain that's what happened.
: Except it stretches across three?
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=muEAlBch,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-26T22:40:56.478+0000) > > Except it stretches across three? 60% of countries and probably something like 80% of EU's territory is in CET zone.
: Tencent caught fabricating loot box odds. Now trying to cover it up.
Well, after all Tencent is cotrolled by the Chinese government - some of the biggest scumbags on this planet. https://i.redd.it/tqjo7v2z8pr31.png
: Sounds like you have timezones mixed.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=muEAlBch,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-26T15:32:04.449+0000) > > Sounds like you have timezones mixed. Nearly entire EU is a single time zone.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: "You have been disconnected due to inactivity"
As always, I'll get 700000 downvotes and 0 explanations.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: Because in every other sport it doesn’t matter how you play during the season, it matters where you’re ranked at the end
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GnlmtJlH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-25T16:56:23.788+0000) > > Because the system only locks in after the season has ended, thus it can only take into account your current ranking. If only Riot had the technology to change that... > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GnlmtJlH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-25T17:21:47.756+0000) > > Because in every other sport it doesn’t matter how you play during the season, it matters where you’re ranked at the end After you've played every other team in the league. Which doesn't happen in LoL. Moreover, you could play 5000 games and someone else could do only 50. Why is your end at 5000 and theirs at 50? You see, in sports a season is a number of games, equal for everyone. In LoL a season is a period of time. Completely different things.
Comentários de Rioters
: I titled it 97 to not trigger people but i think 95 would be a good cutoff. And yeah 94 would suck but at least you have a chance of not wasting lp
> [{quoted}](name=Kaladin137,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8f9x9E4G,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-24T21:40:25.043+0000) > > I titled it 97 to not trigger people but i think 95 would be a good cutoff. Doesn't matter where you cut, the situation will be the same - if you're a few LP short of promos, you'll be disappointed regardless. And ~97 LP is not a terrible situation. If you have decent MMR (meaning you gain more LP for wins than you lose for losses) then you can afford to lose one game and still get to promos if you win the next one. In that sense you could say you have one "loss prevented" game.
Exibir mais

Trias000

Nível 308 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão