: Yeah. An intelligent species.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mNORGcTw,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-06-08T07:51:49.199+0000) > > Yeah. An intelligent species. Go back to sleep, you are tired.
Keshaun (NA)
: Black Champions
Because even in our world black people are still way less numerous than white people (including asians) so the proportion in Lol must be "realistic".
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-07T02:55:51.648+0000) > > Look man, if you want Riot to stop making attractive females, change human nature to make it so people pay better attention to people based not on looks, until then shut up, and realize that this is how the world works and the representation for males is just as fuck with every single one of them except for like 3 looking like bodybuilders. Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... EDIT: boy howdy did people get mad about this. Yep, I forgot Anivia, that was my bad. It was literally an off-the-cuff list that I brought up because I want more cool diversity in lady champs, specifically the disparity between female and male-coded monsters. No, attractive isn't the same thing as sexualized. But pretending the sexualization in this game between guys and gals is the same is just...incorrect, especially when you take skins into consideration. Sexualization isn't bad in and of itself, I just want cool monster ladies.
> [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T03:32:15.630+0000) > > Male champs who don't look like bodybuilders i.e aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:154}} (and Nunu, who is a child) > > > Female champs who aren't conventionally attractive humanoids: > {{champion:350}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:420}} (and Annie + Zoe, who have the appearance of children) > > That's not even counting the grey areas, like Lee Sin or Garen, who are muscular but not really sexualized... This doesn't prove anything because female characters are only half the number of male characters.
: Can you stop with your AD favoritism and make armor and MR equal?
Are you kidding? Buying {{item:3191}} feels like i didnt get any deffebsive item while if someone takes{{item:3155}} i need 3 combos instead of one to kill someone.
Zolaar (NA)
: Nidalee Unique W Tweak Idea
: 50% off your first purchase!
: If we want to say some, "silver casual brainwashed player shit," we could just quote you. By the way, you don't rush Sunfire first on Mundo into Teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmidkEbm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:21:40.653+0000) > > If we want to say some, "silver casual brainwashed player shit," we could just quote you. > > By the way, you don't rush Sunfire first on Mundo into Teemo. Stop it, I already upvoted you like 6 times today{{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Yeah, pretty much. Harassment, spam. You broke two different rules at once. I don't really condone punishing people for using a chat function when they refuse to give it a limit or a filter. But the rules are what they are, and you clearly broken them.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ReENJXLo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:17:29.982+0000) > > Yeah, pretty much. Harassment, spam. You broke two different rules at once. > > I don't really condone punishing people for using a chat function when they refuse to give it a limit or a filter. But the rules are what they are, and you clearly broken them. Not only that. He got a 14 days ban which means he was also toxic in the past. And now every little bad word is gonna cost a lot more.
R joints (EUW)
: Worth the 14 day ban ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmidkEbm,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:02:45.848+0000) > > They literally chose to rework 2 champions after they made you choose only 1 from about 4. And you say they dont care some champs look and feel outdated? VGU. What about the champions that need minor VGU like MF, Varrus, the Yordles . . . . and more? NEW CHAMPIONS?!
> [{quoted}](name=Winterkill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmidkEbm,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:07:03.966+0000) > > VGU. What about the champions that need minor VGU like MF, Varrus, the Yordles . . . . and more? NEW CHAMPIONS?! MF? Lol I won't even bother.
: They said they wanted new champions, but the community doesn't want new champions. Riot Game Developers are adding new champions because their profits took a massive hit last year. They don't care about the problems with the game, the fact that older champions look and feel outdated, and the fact that there are too many champions . . . . . they only want your money. Don't support them.
> [{quoted}](name=Winterkill,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OmidkEbm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-06T21:00:11.430+0000) > > They said they wanted new champions, but the community doesn't want new champions. Riot Game Developers are adding new champions because their profits took a massive hit last year. They don't care about the problems with the game, the fact that older champions look and feel outdated, and the fact that there are too many champions . . . . . they only want your money. Don't support them. They literally chose to rework 2 champions after they made you choose only 1 from about 4. And you say they dont care some champs look and feel outdated?
Moody P (NA)
: already bored of new champ
Whiny kid that complains about a champ not even released yet - check.
: Riot needs to go back to actually taking time to make champions and focus on making them feel unique.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WsWhf4EJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:49:55.675+0000) > > Riot needs to go back to actually taking time to make champions and focus on making them feel unique. The champ isn't even out yet like chill.
: Could you try to word that a little more clearly?
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xP0Xm6aT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:41:59.613+0000) > > Could you try to word that a little more clearly? "THE RAGE... IT CLAIMS ME!"
: Speculation of the new Champion
Regarding interactions...she's gonna make elementalist Lux cry.
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:27:07.086+0000) > > PP Lucian and his third weapon: the black scope You mean _extended barrel_
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:32:04.695+0000) > > You mean > > _extended barrel_ https://youtu.be/fEg62Qbr2cA
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:13:37.465+0000) > > We need more than Sylas and PP graves. We've got PP Taric, but it's really stupid we can't take off his jacket outside the recall. Plus half of Lee's skins are shirtless. Though we could do with some more Pool Party guys. Lucian would be best, since he can just have water pistols. Zilean could throw water balloons on people's heads (don't kinkshame my sexy grandpa pls and ty). Vladimir could just use water instead of blood.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:24:16.868+0000) > > We've got PP Taric, but it's really stupid we can't take off his jacket outside the recall. Plus half of Lee's skins are shirtless. > > Though we could do with some more Pool Party guys. Lucian would be best, since he can just have water pistols. Zilean could throw water balloons on people's heads (don't kinkshame my sexy grandpa pls and ty). Vladimir could just use water instead of blood. PP Lucian and his third weapon: the black scope
: We just got a man who swings his hips and then waves a chain around like he's too sexy for his shirt.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldtraUEI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-06T20:11:48.068+0000) > > We just got a man who swings his hips and then waves a chain around like he's too sexy for his shirt. We need more than Sylas and PP graves.
Comentários de Rioters
: Locking in Lux when you get filled as support...
I play Lux, Zoe, Taliyah, Eve and Ori supp so guess I should be killed IRL.
: Together, We Can Defeat Zoe!
So retardedly awkward... I literally don't give any chance to humamity.
Jobriq (NA)
: Jinx's sister
Her sister is Vi, everyone knows.
: My opinion on Master Yi mini-rework
Thank you for your opinion.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UXqdxVu0,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:19:27.409+0000) > > And that means nothing. She hasnt changed really. Ohh man stop the presses her stun went up .4 at level 1 huge bufff lol gtfo That's... actually pretty huge. 0.4 seconds means you're guaranteed to land the Q backswing and gives your team a lot more time to react and chain CC or land easy combos.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UXqdxVu0,comment-id=000100000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-08-17T21:40:32.134+0000) > > That's... actually pretty huge. 0.4 seconds means you're guaranteed to land the Q backswing and gives your team a lot more time to react and chain CC or land easy combos. Ahm... you could still land double Q with 1 sec charm.
: Not even a point in playing the game if your against ahri.
Stay and the fuckin back of the minions, if you are edgy kid who only plays zed mid or feed, your problem.
: So they've reverted Kog'maw and several of the Assassins....
Comentários de Rioters
: Complaining is overwhelming the forums (stop)
: How do people still hate Zoe? She is overnerfed garbage.
Silver people don't know how to dodge, play safe and basically try to do anything else then smash buttons hoping to get a kill, that's why they ask Riot to delete her and Riot actually listens to them.
: Reworked Akali feels like Zoe 2.0, and I don't like it
Why the f you fight in the damn shroud then,m
: Tfw you have a Rito guy in your champ select and the client bugs and makes you dodge
A had a Rioter in my friendlist whom I had met on EUNE boards. The only thing he was saying was ":)" ang "GG" so yea, nothing to see here.
: Braum and Illaoi vs. Miss Fortune: Who's sexy?
Ye, pool party graves looks the best.
: REMOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ZOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please, Riot, hear this desperate call of a SILVER 3 and remove zoe.
: Who will get the Victorious Skin for season 8
Vanëssa (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=apvnVjP1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:37:12.681+0000) > > I mean as long as it is kept PG-13, I prefer it if riot adds more cheesecake and beefcake and sexualization to the game. Girls, and boys, with nice reasons do not offend me. I'd love to see more champs {{champion:37}} and {{champion:21}} and {{champion:44}} and {{champion:201}}. Peesonally, I find Varus the most attractive male in league, whereas Taric's looks are overrated, he looks like s guy on steroids.
> [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=apvnVjP1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:41:41.274+0000) > > Peesonally, I find Varus the most attractive male in league, whereas Taric's looks are overrated, he looks like s guy on steroids. If i think about it, I like Graves more than Varus.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vanëssa,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=apvnVjP1,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:41:41.274+0000) > > Peesonally, I find Varus the most attractive male in league, whereas Taric's looks are overrated, he looks like s guy on steroids. nah, kayn is the hottest male
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=apvnVjP1,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:43:04.397+0000) > > nah, kayn iss the hottest male Everyone has their tastes. :D
: Why are champs with big boobs, a slender waist, and curvey hips "sexism" or "objectification"
Even though I'm a girl, I see nothing wrong with those kind of designs. Female champions in lol fight, run, they don't spend all day at the salon or eating, so it's natural, one, two, this thing can also be seen in real life, some people are more attractive than others, and 3 this kind of design is more likeable. And regarding the male champs, of course they are shredded, Garen wields a huge sword, Braum a huge shield, kayn a huge scythe...
: I mean as long as it is kept PG-13, I prefer it if riot adds more cheesecake and beefcake and sexualization to the game. Girls, and boys, with nice reasons do not offend me. I'd love to see more champs {{champion:37}} and {{champion:21}} and {{champion:44}} and {{champion:201}}.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=apvnVjP1,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-09T21:37:12.681+0000) > > I mean as long as it is kept PG-13, I prefer it if riot adds more cheesecake and beefcake and sexualization to the game. Girls, and boys, with nice reasons do not offend me. I'd love to see more champs {{champion:37}} and {{champion:21}} and {{champion:44}} and {{champion:201}}. Peesonally, I find Varus the most attractive male in league, whereas Taric's looks are overrated, he looks like s guy on steroids.
FuriaNera (EUW)
: problema account.
Questo non e il server italiano, non hai visto che tutti parlano in inglese?
: Uninstalling after one year :/
: Just wanted to say goodbye, and that as a community I hate most of you.. Sorry, but really not.
: When everyone is complaining about game balance but you actually enjoy the current meta
: Here is why Zed is bullshit to deal with.
And zhonya and GA don't even help you so much unless you are with someone, otherwise he can full combo you again with his basic abilities, but personally I always ban him because he is one of the most played champ with many people who main him.
5050BS (NA)
: Day 387 Still no fix for Zyra plant Health
Don't firget fiora can just basic+hydra in 1 second and even ulted plants are dead.
: {{item:3047}} These {{item:3026}} are {{item:3157}} your {{item:3025}} friends {{item:3075}} Don't even try to give me that "but then I won't do any damage" bs. You will do 0 damage when dead meaning even if you have to stack armor to just get a single auto attack off on the enemy assassin, you are still doing infinitely more damage than before with your 400 AD/800 AP build.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hVgak2X7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-09T04:54:12.078+0000) > > {{item:3047}} These {{item:3026}} are {{item:3157}} your {{item:3025}} friends {{item:3075}} > > Don't even try to give me that "but then I won't do any damage" bs. You will do 0 damage when dead meaning even if you have to stack armor to just get a single auto attack off on the enemy assassin, you are still doing infinitely more damage than before with your 400 AD/800 AP build. Pfff, that's boring... people complain about too much dmg, but they also go full dmg because hey, I gotta kill and win xd
: Because I shouldn't care to have an afk nearly every game ?
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3RwAvs34,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:42:03.029+0000) > > Because I shouldn't care to have an afk nearly every game ? No, but you can only report them, what can you do more? Whining won't change anything. I perfectly understand you, but on boards there are tons of these posts, we and you can't change anything if we discuss the situation.
Xcion (NA)
: What is the logic of this game?
If a player continues to play, it means they have fun, that implies millions of players are having fun.
: So with allegations now against Riot games for Sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Well, idk why people downvote this, virgins in game already say girls cant play the game, which can be worse in the company, they can assume the women are just worse regarding games and are seen as worse employees. This is the society we live in.
: So with allegations now against Riot games for Sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Xcion (NA)
: What is the logic of this game?
The logic of this game is to have fun, not to overanalyze the state of balance like you do, you have no right. Presuming the balance team is bad, you can't be better, you are a player from millions so wake up and stop complaining.
Exibir mais

Vanëssa

Nível 233 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão