: And both their weapons look like radiators
"Imagine if I had a real weapon" intensifies
Warhurst (NA)
: Died for a mysterious reason. Is this a bug or not?
I think it's just a weird interaction between the Elder's Buff and Aery. You see, the enemies had the Elder Dragon's buff, which burns you for 2.25 seconds upon getting hit. This triggered Aery, who came towards you, but in doing so she probably reignited the buff (idk if that is supposed to happen or if only direct damage can do that). The same thing kept happening again and again and you got trapped in a vicious circle until you got killed by the Elder Immolation, another BROKEN aspect of the Elder's Buff, which kills you when you reach 20% of your Max HP. I wasn't able to tell if they also ignited you before Aery reached you. If yes, that makes my theory even more probable, cause the time window for Aery's first "visit" becomes even larger. I do find it weird that Aery was so fast though, so my theory probably is not correct after all... {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: Xj9 I promise I'll look into un-banning you if you stop downvoting everything
Lmao on the one hand I feel very sorry for this particular mod who seems rather friendly, on the other hand I feel that some other mods who never communicate their thoughts or actions kinda deserve this. I'm torn, torn I tell ya!
RealDsy (EUNE)
: Reworking useless skills - Corki Q
losing* pls. I can't keep seeing this.
Ulanopo (NA)
: You know, it's always a treat to read these threads because they come across as so earnest when they're really just willfully misguided. Let's start from the top: >Several threads had been deleted for suspicious reasons, even when they were showing stats, in-depth thoughts and so on. Eg., about Pyke being out of control and reaching 60% ban rate (end of S9). There wasn't anything suspicious about those removals. You might think the 413th complaint thread about how _"Champion X is OP because reasons"_ has value, but that's not the feedback we receive about Gameplay. That sort of thing belongs in either GD or RANT. We even have a whole new set of [guidelines for Gameplay](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WdRhMwN5Rm-4xpyArJJ6jIXkaKTh3Onr7opQUH02_2Q/edit?usp=sharing) that are only waiting on a technical workaround to a boards issue before we publish. Then there's the issue of your removal. Here's what you posted: >Indeed. That's basically the definition of incompetence. They don't even know what they're doing. >Or, maybe, they know, and just try to "sugarcoat" their terrible philosophy about what's left of this game. I don't know about where you come from, but around here, we clearly recognize that as an insult. Looked at through the lens of the Three Gates of Speech, it can only pass through the first gate and only then by adopting the position that you more clearly understand the purpose and working of Boards moderation better than the moderators themselves. https://i.imgur.com/dOiP0nu.jpg[/img] So, yeah, the first removal was not a mistake. Moreover, you didn't even get a warning. Instead, you were told in the gentlest way possible that what you posted is not consistent with the guidelines. What was your response? It certainly wasn't to step back and consider what you had been told. Instead, you doubled down and defiantly made it clear you intended to continue doing whatever you felt like. I'm genuinely curious what you expected from that behavior. Did you expect us to say "Oh, that Nea104, they sure showed us. We better not mess with them"? I'm going to have to disabuse you of the notion that we're ever going to roll over like that for you - or anyone else. If you can't post within the guidelines, you are more than welcome to find a community more suited to your tastes.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=V2qwiV2V,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-08T20:38:12.098+0000) > If you can't post within the guidelines, you are more than welcome to find a community more suited to your tastes. I can't help but feel that this is way too passive-aggressive to be coming from a herald-mod, and kinda leaning towards a nasty insult, but hey, just an opinion.
: The cash grab is the Lux skin that comes with it.
Does it include a premium prestige border + summoner icon? Otherwise I'm not interested.
: I think it's just from outdated/buggy pathing. When you perform this bug I'm pretty sure it only happens because your character can't figures out how to move around obstacles so it just goes through them. You can also see the bad pathing when this bug fails since it redirects your character like 7 different times before eventually walking around the wall.
Ah yes, just like in real life. Last time I forgot where the door was, I just walked through the wall. Nice to see these QoL changes implemented by Rito.
: Meowgg-Saroth
Great, now there's a demon on my screen. Ugh.
: Can Heimerdinger be looked at?
Heim is a joke. Aiming directly at him? Not a good choice, cause his turrets will wreck you. Going for his turrets instead? Seems like the right thing to do, cause without them he is useless, but they -and he- will fucking wreck you till they're down. Destroyed them? No worries, his Q replenishes charges quicker than you destroyed them (in the early game). Not to mention how his turrets are a CS heaven for Heim players. Just sit back, place your three Qs, WHICH DON'T EXPIRE AS LONG AS YOU'RE NEAR THEM, BY THE WAY, and farm away without even touching your mouse.
: Not Illmeowi?
Careful there, don't say that out loud or you may summon a great ancient one
CJXander (EUNE)
: We've produced a Snowdown 2019 login screen, meet the team.
Ah, you care more about us than Rito. But your login screen is a failure for one reason: WHERE IS THE CASHGRAB """EVENT""" ASSOCIATED WITH IT? Jokes aside, well done, looks neat! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: So uh... that walking through walls bug
How is it triggered though? Never really understood. Just seemed... random.
Comentários de Rioters
: TFT's rewards are almost entirely self-contained (Most rewards you get for it apply pretty much only to TFT, so you have little incentive to get the rewards if you're not playing TFT), while rewards from NB were applicable to every mode that existed at the time. You had incentive to play NB for rewards for modes you enjoyed, while the only reason to get rewards in TFT (unless you really want that random emote or that little legend in ARAM) is if you want to play TFT. I do see your point, but NB was also dying even *with* rewards turned on, and there's just far less incentive to play TFT for its rewards if you don't like TFT.
I get your point, but I still disagree tbh. A lot of icons. Also yeah, most of us like the emotes. Idk could just be that I'm sad that TT is gone like Dominion.
: We haven't seen for certain whether or not TFT can stand on its own merit. Evidence seems to suggest it can, however. It having a reward for playing=!It needing a reward to get more than 1% of matches.
May I remind you that Nexus Blitz was also way more popular when rewards were introduced and then popularity dropped? Same concept here, minus the fact that the TFT rewards are constantly there for you to get, as an incentive to play the game, which is Riot's goal. And it has succeeded thus far. So why couldn't something similar work with other game modes? Even if popularity doesn't skyrocket, it will still be an improvement. Let's not forget that they hadn't made any major changes to TT for 4 seasons just cause they didn't care, whereas they keep tweaking TFT the whole time just cause it came out this season... Some tweaks here and there and generally some more care, combined with rewards, could be enough to revive a game mode imo.
: If Riot has to give *rewards* to keep people playing the mode it's a shit mode.
I agree, TFT is a shit mode. Ooooh wait you weren't talking about that, were you?
Trap2B (NA)
: What do you do when getting camped in solo ranked
Well, sadly there isn;t much you can do besides asking for a counter-gank. Normally yes, the other lanes should be doing better but still, if that's the case, you're pretty much f*cked. Sucks, I know :(
iiGazeii (NA)
: If I could pick skinlines...
Nice skin decriptions, not gonna lie ;)
DoberDann (EUW)
: Dows changing region and then changing it back reset ranked
It will reset. (I think - it's on the support page). Also, it's NA not US ;)
: Thresh Conspiracy Theory : Thresh cares about his mains
wholesome skeltal boi spook level: ultimate
: I'm just fucking trash.
"I'm just fucking trash." Please make sure the trash has consented to this.
: Never played TFT nor do I ever want to. Let me transfer my accounts.
AkiseeAru (EUNE)
: Fps drop in patch 9.22 also ping lvl up
My internet: *works fine* Other online games: *work fine* LoL: *screeching in the background* FFS fix this I'm sick of getting 2 random disconnects per game after ever new patch.
: How riots competitions work on the boards.
Which contest are you referring to? What happened?
: A big list of the communities problems (A discussion and chance for Riot to explain thing to us)
: Senna True Damage Chroma Equiping it
Do you own True Damage Senna?
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0PEmNrO6,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-12T15:07:39.319+0000) > > No. What's wrong with being Algerian tho? xD > Also yeah I just dislike rap in general. How come you, for example, main Ahri (replace with whatever champ you main) and not Kled? Same thing. Taste. > "meanwhile the other parts are the shit ones" -> That's your opinion, and I respect it, however it doesn't **have** to apply to **everyone**. I think the exact **opposite ** is true. Ekko's part sucked imo (and maybe Akali's a little, also where Qiyana raps - but the rest of Qiyana's part was great). But I told you: I dislike rap so that's why I a saying this. It's completely subjective. I'm Algerian, and I know that only Algerians hate rap... other things u said I got it :P
Oh, I see. Wait. And you're playing on EUW? Don't you get a lot of lag? I think the server is in Germany.
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0PEmNrO6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:19:01.658+0000) > > I hate rap in general tbh, so I hate every part where Ekko stars xD > I love the Qiyana and Senna parts. But yeah, the song is nowhere near as good as POP/STARS. > It's like they tried to mash many genres together hoping to please as many fans as possible, but it sounds... weird and overall rather bad. > Especially the part where Ekko raps on his own (around 02:40) and the music just outright changes... At first I thought I accidentally switched videos > > **EDIT**: I think people are downvoting me because I said I dislike rap? Like c'mon guys WTF does it bother you **THAT** much? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Nah, people are downvoting your BECAUSE you said that Ekko's verse is shit, meanwhile the other parts are the shit ones. + How could you love kpop and hate Rap ? :thonk: are you Algerian ?
No. What's wrong with being Algerian tho? xD Also yeah I just dislike rap in general. How come you, for example, main Ahri (replace with whatever champ you main) and not Kled? Same thing. Taste. "meanwhile the other parts are the shit ones" -> That's your opinion, and I respect it, however it doesn't **have** to apply to **everyone**. I think the exact **opposite ** is true. Ekko's part sucked imo (and maybe Akali's a little, also where Qiyana raps - but the rest of Qiyana's part was great). But I told you: I dislike rap so that's why I a saying this. It's completely subjective.
Fuya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0PEmNrO6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T02:19:01.658+0000) > > I hate rap in general tbh, so I hate every part where Ekko stars xD > I love the Qiyana and Senna parts. But yeah, the song is nowhere near as good as POP/STARS. > It's like they tried to mash many genres together hoping to please as many fans as possible, but it sounds... weird and overall rather bad. > Especially the part where Ekko raps on his own (around 02:40) and the music just outright changes... At first I thought I accidentally switched videos > > **EDIT**: I think people are downvoting me because I said I dislike rap? Like c'mon guys WTF does it bother you **THAT** much? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Coulda gone without the ex dee face. That made it sound toxic in a mocking way.
No it's just meant to show that the "core" part of the song is the one I dislike, which is kind of ironical since that's what True Damage is all about. I won't blame you for misinterpreting my intention since this is just text and doesn't convey the emotions of an actual conversation but c'mon man, you're taking it way too far.
: (Unpopular Opinion) Giants song, has no direction.
I hate rap in general tbh, so I hate every part where Ekko stars xD I love the Qiyana and Senna parts. But yeah, the song is nowhere near as good as POP/STARS. It's like they tried to mash many genres together hoping to please as many fans as possible, but it sounds... weird and overall rather bad. Especially the part where Ekko raps on his own (around 02:40) and the music just outright changes... At first I thought I accidentally switched videos **EDIT**: I think people are downvoting me because I said I dislike rap? Like c'mon guys WTF does it bother you **THAT** much? **EDIT2**: Apparently it does. Well who cares, that's just my opinion. I dislike rap. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Riot Pls (NA)
: Future Stories
I want more stories on Kled. As in, his relationship to other yordles. He seems to consider himself Noxian. What about his Yordle side though? Has he completely denounced it ever since going to Noxus? Why even go there? P.S. I'm not the type of player who reads every single part of the lore so if any of my questions have already been answered please let me know :D {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: What happened to Valiant Sword Riven Prestige Edition Skin?
You sure? It's there for me. Loot->Prestige Points. Try restarting the client sometimes it is just buggy :P
: You contradicted yourself so many times lol. As for "OP", everyone deals with this if you cant win every lane for your team 100% of the time, you're going to have a slow and painful climb
> [{quoted}](name=DanielleXD,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=QVNof1pn,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T22:29:15.396+0000) > > You contradicted yourself so many times lol. As for "OP", everyone deals with this if you cant win every lane for your team 100% of the time, you're going to have a slow and painful climb Where did I contradict myself "so many times lol"? Please do tell. Also you wanna talk to me or to the OP? Cause you really seem like you can't decide.
: Revert champ collection
: Riot trying to be mysterious about Bandle City is killing support for it by the community.
iPainU (EUNE)
: Experience want specifie the exact second you will be at your lane or a team fight or wherever you might want to go. This idea a have is same like the gps we use at real life, after all mini map looks like a gps when you click a course. Why not adding the time we approach the spot or the time champion will do to reach. I am sure it will be a useful info
Nah, I think the minimap is fine as is. Besides, being able to figure out whether you're gonna make it in time or not and make meaningful decisions based on that is also part of the game and something you need to learn.
iPainU (EUNE)
: Add estimated time to mini map.
Doesn't that come naturally with experience? Besides you always get a pretty good feel about your approximate arrival time even by looking at how fast your champ walks/floats/whatever...
: Should Riot retire old/unpopular champs?
I hope this is bait. If it isn't, logging in just to downvote it is worthwhile.
: Please FIX THE CAMERA BUG
Sorry mate, can't do that! You want another Yasuo skin tho?
: Do i lose the raneked icon for 14 day ban
: Do people actually have friends in this game?
pentakyl (NA)
: Why should I pay Riot to support the real bullies?
True, Riot is all about the money nowadays... Remember back when they actually cared and their events were actual events and not cash-grabbing **"**events**"**? Pepperidge farm remembers
: 1hr + in queue for finding a tft match
LoL that's what you get for playing TFT
: riot do you think taking down my posts will stop them from being true
but we rito smol indie company. we haz no infrastructures to remove dem posties
: To hell with ranked match making for the rest of S9
Well I blame Riot for not punishing these people but permabanning even the softest of flamers. I personally am against flaming but I would MUCH rather have someone who tells me to "kys" but carries or at least tries to than someone who straight up ints because "SuPPoRt ToOK mY 3 Cs" or goes 0/4 in 5 minutes because they can't understand that they need to stop diving. (Both situations happened to me in way too many games recently, sometimes the inter was on the enemy team but that doesn't make it acceptable.) Disclaimer for some of you who might start complaining: If someone is very toxic or does indeed tell me to "kys", I will definitely be mad. But I always keep in mind that it is on the spur of the moment and that yeah, let's face it, online games such as LoL are bound to create friction between players and sometimes that is not a bad thing. Don't get butthurt, it isn't as if they mean it... they don't even know you. Just ignore 'em by muting them.
: But you have to buy the Prestige Damage pass every 2 months for 1650 RP first.
Aw crap I already wasted my RP on the Prestige Login Screen... bummer
: Complaint About Honors
: RIOT YOU FUCKING LAZY DOGS
Sadly we all get this sort of behaviour from teammates every now and then... Sucks, I know, but there isn't much youc an do about it. My suggestion would be to take a break from the game. This will help you relax and perform better yourself (cause you're definitely tilted after such a bad game and rightfully so). Moreover, I have noticed that taking a break after a losing streak somehow "resets" matchmaking for me and places me with actual players and not feeders or kids playing an inting Jinx cause "supp stole 3 cs"
: Next up: the newest Juggernaut champion that deals *pure* damage (the damage well towers deal) that kill you through invulnerability effects. (despite how I really feel about it, I will not be defending Riot here. They're taking things in a wrong direction)
pfft your puny pure damage is no match for the new prestige damage - available for 95 rp per ability cast
: Just wait for true armor, it reduces true damage But does nothing against truer damage
not to mention truest damage
Exibir mais

Xplosion101

Nível 110 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão