: Whats with feeders blaming Jungle 24/7?
Mid lane faces similar problems. If your opposing mid laner roams? Who cares that he is leaving his turret exposed and that you can get free plates. Who cares that his champ is one of those, like Veig or Ahri, that can delete you in one combo, and that he is roaming first, and you have no wards to see if he is actually going bot or just setting up an ambush for you. Who cares that your bot is pushed in with no wards and you are spam pinging them to fall back. If you don't risk yourself to follow them through unwarded bushes, it's you fault that they get killed.
: Sett is the most balanced champion on release since forever
: As an Ionia fan, please stop for a while when you hit 20 Ionian champions.
@ the OP: the second answer, but without the "and your OCD" part.
makeemrun (EUNE)
: 14 day ban for this? Can I have it removed?
You said the word "fucking" and the chat bot caught you. You most likely already had toxic behavior in other games. If you want to prove that wrong, you should post them.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2020-01-12T04:44:46.154+0000) > > your rank is only decided by others when you're not good enough to carry yourself anyway. > When you start to depend on others more and more you know you've hit your personal skill ceiling and thats fine. LoL is a team game afterall you can't 1 v 9 your way to Challenger. Oh, ok, I get it: you're one of those people. I love that argument for one simple reason: it is the dumbest argument anyone can make. It sounds like a troll statement in all honesty. Now I agree that to get ahead on the road to higher ranks you should be able to go above and beyond the 20% of the work needed to win. Where this falls apart is that the argument expects me to be able to win a game with 4 people that might as well have left. League is considered a the game because in order to win, you need to do your part as a teammate and win the game as a team (emphasis on team). You're expecting yourself to say "fuck that shit, I'm doing my own thing and winning on my own. Meanwhile you have four teammates who could make smart plays but need you to do them, and you have a team of five, which could easily be well coordinated. Who has the advantage? They do, because you want to 1v9 in a team game. Congratulations, you lost the match, and it's all your fault. If you want to prove me wrong, start streaming your ranked games, and do what I just said so you can 1v9. Let's see how that works out!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-01-12T04:55:43.921+0000) > > Oh, ok, I get it: you're one of those people. > > I love that argument for one simple reason: it is the dumbest argument anyone can make. It sounds like a troll statement in all honesty. > Now I agree that to get ahead on the road to higher ranks you should be able to go above and beyond the 20% of the work needed to win. Where this falls apart is that the argument expects me to be able to win a game with 4 people that might as well have left. > League is considered a the game because in order to win, you need to do your part as a teammate and win the game as a team (emphasis on team). You're expecting yourself to say "fuck that shit, I'm doing my own thing and winning on my own. Meanwhile you have four teammates who could make smart plays but need you to do them, and you have a team of five, which could easily be well coordinated. > Who has the advantage? They do, because you want to 1v9 in a team game. Congratulations, you lost the match, and it's all your fault. > > If you want to prove me wrong, start streaming your ranked games, and do what I just said so you can 1v9. Let's see how that works out!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} The fact that diamond/master players who smurf can get 100% wr for dozens of games before they finally start loosing the occasional match kinda disproves your argument and proves his.
: > [{quoted}](name=Shorty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-12T04:28:20.198+0000) > > I had an ADC main call me a dog for playing support "bark bark support your team" > > Imagine being unwilling to understand half of bot lane's mechanics because of your ego about the support role > > Needless to say we lost that game because they were really unskilled Played Nasus once...this dynamic duo of douchebags literally trolled my lane for 25 minutes, inting into my tower, spam pinging all over the place, raising as much hell as possible and spamming "youre just a dog." From what I can tell, for literally no other reason than "you picked Nasus. We don't like Nasus." And of course...they're duo...can't /ff cause it fails 3/2... There are rarely times I ever get mad enough at people in a video game to wish ill on them...but low key, I *really* hope even now that both end up with a venomous snake up their sphincter...TO THIS DAY, that's been one of the most toxic games I've ever played.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2020-01-12T04:33:56.374+0000) > > Played Nasus once...this dynamic duo of douchebags literally trolled my lane for 25 minutes, inting into my tower, spam pinging all over the place, raising as much hell as possible and spamming "youre just a dog." From what I can tell, for literally no other reason than "you picked Nasus. We don't like Nasus." And of course...they're duo...can't /ff cause it fails 3/2... > > There are rarely times I ever get mad enough at people in a video game to wish ill on them...but low key, I *really* hope even now that both end up with a venomous snake up their sphincter...TO THIS DAY, that's been one of the most toxic games I've ever played. But Nasus is quite literally a dog dude.
: yea I submit tickets now. If Nightblu3 can tell his riot friends I can tell the anonymous people that I call my riot friends that doesnt really exist cause I have no friends.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-12T02:24:10.512+0000) > > yea I submit tickets now. If Nightblu3 can tell his riot friends I can tell the anonymous people that I call my riot friends that doesnt really exist cause I have no friends. And riot responds to those tickets "we are sorry, but you must use the report feature". Stop thinking that anything you try actually gets people punished in any way. It's a waste of time.
: League is especially bad, and this issue even affects normal games. Once your normal MMR is high enough, you run into plat-diamond players who play normals super seriously. You try and dance with your lane opponent and they try to kill you like its a ranked game. There are tons of "ggez" players and people who play their mains. I know the game is supposed to be competitive, but people need to RELAX
> [{quoted}](name=invisiblecat1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-12T03:21:07.668+0000) > > League is especially bad, and this issue even affects normal games. > > Once your normal MMR is high enough, you run into plat-diamond players who play normals super seriously. You try and dance with your lane opponent and they try to kill you like its a ranked game. There are tons of "ggez" players and people who play their mains. > > I know the game is supposed to be competitive, but people need to RELAX It's a game about killing your opponents. If your mmr gets that high, it means that either that is the level of opponents you should be playing against, or that your mmr needs to be beaten down. I don't want to sound rude, but I really don't get why you would play an 99% PvP game if you apparently don't want to PvP properly.
: Diana is so broken...
I'm a Diana main on another acc, and while I admit that having dash early is very cool, I really didn't feel that pressured pre-rework to wait untill 6 to go all in. The only real problem was my teammates expecting me to be able to contribute pre 6. Personally, i think the rework has both advantages and disadvantages.
Rockman (NA)
: So what does Urgot dream about?
**Shotgun-knee** chem sheep.
: How do I deal with bad players on my team?
Well, from your profile I can see that you main top so.........start flipping coins, I guess?
Falrein (EUW)
: Syndra fanmade Voice Over and Visual Update
That face in those pictures is horrible. Ugh! Looks worse than {{champion:8}} splash-art!
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8JWPc4Zb,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-07T08:44:59.350+0000) > >...I would like to remind you, DoRito has no problem forcing a champ into one specific lane, so you might not be able to convince them to do anything.... This is exactly why nobody i know plays this game except me. they're on dota playing trilanes or some other weird shit that actually can work. This is literally just the same game every time you play, especially with the introduction of all the stupid self heals and burst so high you die within a second or two. theres no real way for someone remotely casual to make anything interesting work. meanwhile if you voice this, youll have all the skootskoots saying it works in high elo or pro play. Okay? Who gives a shit if it works there? That's like 0.05% of the people playing the game. I was just playing nidalee in ARAM and she feels so bad to play I had to google what the hell happened from last time I played. It's like if you don't want to read thousands of pages of absolute garbage with 2 or 3 lines of actual info you're just shit out of luck. I for the life of me don't understand who the target audience is for this game
I mean, I never got the argument that high elo doesn't matter. Getting to high elo is, basically, the reward for getting good at the game. If we don't reward the people who get good with at least balanced gameplay, then the competitive scene will die out, and so will a lot of LoL's renown.
: When will TFT give xp ???
THF explicitly doesn't have anything to do with standard LoL progression.
: So how do you win these games ? Can someone tell me ?
There will always be games you can't win. Sometimes you are unlucky enough to have several in a row. But if you really belong in that division, you should be able to climb back up, right? Statistically, the RNG should also turn in your favor now. I once had about a 20 loss streak where about 80% of the games were like that.
: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
You said the word "toxic" -> someone reported you -> the auto chat filter caught the word -> you were issued a minor penalty -> since you were on probation that minor penalty was enough to get you perma-banned.
: Please Bring back Tribunal
Please DON'T bring back the system that caused people to always give out instant 'guilty' verdicts without even bothering to check the evidence.
Tenarin (NA)
: This has actually triggered me like you would not believe. I played League from like season 3 (I think) until like season 8, then took a year and a half or something off (i'm guessing at all this) and came back like 2 months ago with a new account. Used to always get banned while climbing gold, sometimes i'd get to plat 5 then get banned. I have at least 8 banned accounts...idk I lost count. I'm doing better since I came back, made it to plat and just had a 10 game chat restriction and have been trying really hard to not say anything even the slightest bit negative. I used to get chat restrictions and bans for the dumbest things. Most of the time I would just be like passive aggressive, like "/all watch this i'll prove this game is rigged by doing this thing and I bet you $100 my team does this" and they totally do. They were annoyingly predictable and awful. That was probably the most toxic stuff that I would say, while most of the time I would say stuff like "you have to keep pressure" or "please use your wards. please ward anything it will help so much" etc. My first 2 accounts I was probably much more toxic than this, but all the rest I remember reading chat logs and just laughing. How could this shit get me banned??? wtf? If I ever said half the shit you guys were saying, especially thresh/hecarim..if I ever acted like that, instant permaban. Just saying "you're so bad" was game over for me. So this video leads me to believe they had me flagged somehow. Maybe once I got permabanned on 1 account they flagged my IP and were less lenient on my other accounts. Or maybe people don't report as much in Diamond or something idk...but this really irritates me because I had so much money into all those other accounts, and one of them I literally wasn't toxic at all. I just was like basically teaching people common sense shit... so watching these people talk like this ...holy shit i'd be permabanned same-day.
I call BS on what you've said, passive aggressiveness gets you 0 punishments. Even most genuine toxic behavior barely gets detected. You were probably an insanely toxic person, to have 8 god damn banned accounts.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ffdZvAZ,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T08:49:26.727+0000) > > I did > https://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=NTrumpWeTrust > > You have 3 ranked games ever, less than 15 normals. Since closed beta, eh? lmao this is my 4th account, try again.
You literally told me to check myself. How TF am I supposed to do that if you're talking from an acc that you don't play ranked on? Did you even put at least 1 second of thought into that comment?
Death Rex (EUW)
: It's gone with the villain passive. It does create some small visual effect, but it's barely noticable. The villain one was way bigger, here is an example: https://youtu.be/L4Z-vu8ys0E?t=39 Compare that to the normal one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkaABOGuzE Pretty sad, I was one of the people who mained Garen and loved the villain mechanic. It was so satisfying to see anyone who was marked getting melted and afterwards ulted with the cool visual. Should come back imo.
You could literally just petition Riot to add it back in for standard R. They seem to be trying to pay more attention to community requests lately.
SCP 106 (NA)
: I got a 25 day chat restriction
Don't people understand how an automated system works? Or are ppl deluded enough to think Rito actually combs through char logs **manually**. Use your brains a bit ppl.
I3Iame (EUW)
: Old W gave you a blink. Idk why you'd want her to have an extra dash all of a sudden.
I want her to have ALL her dashes back. because even with 3.5 dashes she was still more balanced than her current self.
: Possible Ezreal buffs/ QOL changes? [Ideas/Concepts
Looks like you haven't tried Conq PoM Ez yet.
: There NEEDS to be some kind of counter to Akali's smokescreen
Old akali didn't have such a big issue because smokescreen had a much lower area and her Q and passive didn't give her an instant death radius. But of course, it was **that** version that was cancer and **this** version that is ok. At least if you ask all the new akali mains.
: Remember when league was borderline balanced?
You don't remember cuz it never was. Not even in the nostalgia filtered seasons 3 and 4. And the only way to actually achieve perfect balance is for everyone to be playing the same champ on perfectly symmetrical maps.
: "Forging a better Runes system first means concentrating the system's power into fewer choices so that each selection matters more." When they released runes reforged, the first sentence was this. They honestly believe that removing diversity and creativity in how you play was a good idea and have stuck with this design philosophy since. Runes reforged was a bad idea when it came out, and they have done nothing but prove me right every single new update. Too much damage because everyone got base stat increases to account for losing old runes, where you had the option of going more damage, tanky, sustain, gold generation, etc... They made nearly every keystone be "do this and get extra damage" as well as making nearly every minor rune be "have some more damage" or "have some more cdr/mana for more damage". Also, too much mobility because Relentless hunter giving every assassin +55 BASE movement speed out of combat just for existing. "Unlike basic attacks, no two abilities are the same, which makes the stat wildly variable in value.This means that it’s functionally impossible to make spell vamp work the way you’d expect, and it instead operates on myriad edge-cases to avoid feeling abusive and unintuitive." Hey guys welcome to runes reforged, we added this rune called Ravenous hunter that does something kind of cool, you will heal for a percentage of the damage dealt by your abilities by 14%. Also it's a minor rune in the strongest rune tree. We are going to keep Death's Dance because that lets you heal for 15% of your TOTAL damage dealt, unlike spell vamp that only heals for damage from abilities, because that is toxic for the game.
Yeah, as someone who doesn't have a fortune to throw at the game, I prefer not having to buy 100 rune pages to be able to play any champ I want. The old system was awful just because of this.
KABLUMP (NA)
: I mean you can start with tutorials on shit like wave control and tower plates They don't explain anything in the tutorial other than that zero item miss fortune can 1v3 under enemy tower And i hate that "They should be able to learn on their own" because it's a load of shit. You don't say that to a fucking electrician, you give him an apprenticeship so he doesn't go fucking up houses. Learning how to improvise, learning more in depth tactics sure. But learning all the core mechanics, like "Lethality vs squishies, %pen vs tanks" or concepts approaching team composition, counter picking, etc. In addition you could commission the best players (Some intersection of games played vs rank) in each champ community to help craft tutorials for champions that could be as long as is needed to fully master a champion. Open ai bots for "Hard bots" mode that learn from a player and try to abuse their weaknesses would be great as sort of a practice tool. all these are off the cuff ideas but there are a billion things riot could teach that would probably lead to less toxicity at lower ranks due to people just not getting basic concepts like "Supports don't compete for farm in lane phase" how about a system where players can coach players of two ranks down in exchange for more blue essence.. so like a gold player could coach a bronze player, and a silver player could coach an iron player. Would be great both to help people who are just missing something because they just don't realize it. Also would be a great way to meet new players
You don't seems to understand what I've said. There is **no way** for **anyone** to make an easy to understand and comprehensive guide for when to engage and when not to. Even tips from high level players can only go so far. Some people might decide to religiously follow this tips, for example, even in the few situations when they don't apply. If high level player could make guides that worked well then, logically, duo-ing with high level player should easily allow you to learn by observing their gameplay. But you often see ppl duo-ing with higher ranked players and climbing, then falling back down on their own, having learned nothing. It all comes down to talent experience, some ppl are slower to learn, some faster, some have a natural talent for this and some people will **never** be able to learn. And, more often than not, it's because of their attitude and and arrogance.
: You are probably right about the Rito part and that brings the issue of, how can devs that cant play their game to the top level know how to balance the game?
I don't endorse Rito's management of the game. But neither do I support blaming them for things that aren't actually their fault.
: it doesnt matter ocean have many perma stunners, if you stack them thats it.
Most ocean perma stunners aren't mages, tho.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ffdZvAZ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:32:46.388+0000) > > Yeah, I think that, as an ARAM player, you probably have no idea how playing SR 5v5 feels. Once you main one or just a few champs, you start to understand how playing this game is a lot more complex than just gimmicks. ?? I been playing this game since closed beta lmao check yourself
I did https://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=NTrumpWeTrust You have 3 ranked games ever, less than 15 normals. Since closed beta, eh?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=o3Z9LbOi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:19:08.160+0000) > > Ocean is literally one of the most useless buffs. ???? XXXXDDDD
if you want machine-gun Veighar/kindred/kha you just stack 2 {{item:3003}} Also, despite the fact that ocean seems to have good synergy with mages, due to the buff and having 2 mages, those particular 2 mages are some of the worst mages.
KABLUMP (NA)
: > Also, a lot of players has no idea when and when not to engage. it's almost like they promised to give us a better tutorial 10 years ago and never really delivered so many of the core mechanics of the game aren't even noticed by most players until some stoned streamer finally points it out (like Solorenektontop) and the silver players and lower (Over50% of the player population) are like "OHHHHHH ok lemme climb up 6 ranks real quick"
People should be able to learn on their own. And how do you expect Riot to give a good tutorial when to engage and when not to? It's very situational and depends on circumstances, not to mention that Rito probably doesn't have people good enough at the game working for them.
: It's just a game of gimmicks now. Honestly feels like a mobile game
Yeah, I think that, as an ARAM player, you probably have no idea how playing SR 5v5 feels. Once you main one or just a few champs, you start to understand how playing this game is a lot more complex than just gimmicks.
: TFT sucks now
Ocean is literally one of the most useless buffs.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Blue essence store is a joke. Everything is overpriced.
It's quite literally made for people who are drowning in BE because they have nothing left to spend it on. So, yeah, it's overpriced, but that's on purpose.
: The amount of unbalanced matches is pathetic
Cdore (NA)
: Remember when League was a game made for American and European audiences?
Remember when Americans and Europeans payed more for the game than Chinese and Koreans? What, that stopped happening since S3 onward? Huh, what a coincidence that's also when the game started pandering more to eastern audiences as well. It's the funniest thing, really.
Teémò (NA)
: Why is vision always being removed from the game?
Because League of Omniscience is a pretty boring meta to be in.
Algido (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=btU9yE7E,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-20T08:58:50.840+0000) > > "I uninstalled League of Legends. I have my reasons"\ > > Seeing as how you're on the forums bragging about it, I can only conclude that you're reasons are seeking attention and validation. Seeing as you opened and made a reply in the thread to state your conclusion of OP seeking attention and validation...
> [{quoted}](name=Algido,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=btU9yE7E,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-11-20T09:46:45.488+0000) > > Seeing as you opened and made a reply in the thread to state your conclusion of OP seeking attention and validation... It's a forum. We what is posted. That is literally what you do in a forum. I'm just answering to try to discourage people from posting useless things like this.
: Goodbye Season 9 and Good Riddance
Pls drop the nostalgia goggles, there were plenty of broken things in earlier seasons, we're just forgetting them because we no longer have to deal with them. The fact that a single person could 1v9 carry was because there were some champions with no counterplay that, once they got fed, just gave the enemy team no chance. I mean, even you have to admit that you couldn't carry with just any champ right? LoL is a team game. the fact that a team effort is needed to win is an intended feature. Also, season 9 was the worst season? Reckon you either didn't play during Ardent Cancer Meta, or that you happily abused it as either an ADC or Supp. And seing as how your op.gg shows only 2 games during S8, I guess it's the former.
: I uninstalled League of Legends. I have my reasons
"I uninstalled League of Legends. I have my reasons"\ Seeing as how you're on the forums bragging about it, I can only conclude that you're reasons are seeking attention and validation.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=HBK4rP6i,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-18T14:40:48.347+0000) > > Honor only indicates how good of a teammate you are. It says nothing about how you are to your opponents. You're prob just salty cuz you're honor 1 or 0 or something. > > GGEZ for the effort tho. I'm Honor 5. I just don't feel to special about it when my (also) honor 4/5 top laner is flaming me all game. Good job making assumptions and trying to belittle me with your "ggez" though :)
The ggez is obviously there to make fun of your stance in the context of the title. But I guess you're right about honor being wrongly given. I mean you're obviously a no fun guy who can't read the humor in the situation, you're probably no fun at parties and a bore to be around. If honor were given for your interactions instead of carrying, you probably wouldn't be 5.
: if thats what you think you missed the point of his post. honor is NOT supposed to be reflective of how exactly as you said, how good of a teammate you are (not to be confused with how hard you carried or such), but mainly how much *you as a player make the game enjoyable*, this of course includes interactions with the enemy team. spouting something intentionally meant to belittle/tilt others is the exact opposite of the reason it was created. besides, you can still lose honor or get a chat restriction or ban for belittling opponents.
I'm just using basic logic. Honor is influenced almost solely by our teammates and our actions towards them. And I'm not talking about how it should be, I'm talking about how it **is**. Downvoting me doesn't change reality one bit.
Naffy (NA)
: No Luck All Skill
"No luck, all skill" uses kleptomancy. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I feel so weird when I see people with honor 5 spamming ez at the end of the game. Goes to show how pointless honor 5 really is, but I guess I'm not complaining cuz free skins atleast, lol.
Honor only indicates how good of a teammate you are. It says nothing about how you are to your opponents. You're prob just salty cuz you're honor 1 or 0 or something. GGEZ for the effort tho.
SCP 106 (NA)
: You forgot the players that just say "Ez" without the gg, theyre my FAVORITE
: What the hell is up with Mods lately?
Mods are ppl with 0 power IRL, who get a power trip over behaving online just like their horrible bosses do in reality.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFHAtukr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T09:04:23.739+0000) > > This. > > Tryharding isn't real. Its just a word toxic players use to make people who actually care about the game feel like shit for caring. Tryharding in ranked is the point. Tryharding in draft and blind pick is A-OK. Tryharding in ARAM is pretty questionable but still not really a biggie, you do you i guess, *the mode is always available*. Tryharding in shit like *URF* or One For All, though, that’s where I understand people getting a bit upset. ——————— The serious side of the game is Kinda **meant** to be won as efficiently as possible, but the 4fun and especially the limited time events, those deserve a more casual touch, certainly without the main game’s gritty pressure of “YOU MUST WIN THE WAY I WANT, OR ELSE I’M GOING TO BE A BITCHWAD TO EVERYONE”
> [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFHAtukr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T09:25:20.322+0000) > Tryharding in shit like *URF* or One For All, though, that’s where I understand people getting a bit upset. Yeah, no, you can try hard in any game type you want. Pls stop deciding arbitrarily which game modes deserve to be taken serious and which don't. The whole point of the game is to try to win. If you are not actually trying, you are trolling, plain and simple.
: This post was written by Akali main. At least former one.
The fact is, she is legit nigh impossible to play to a lot of people who just don't have the mechanical skill needed to make her work, while at the same time being OP in the hands of those who are good enough. A very jarring change for the mains of her previous iteration, where she was the exact opposite, the Garen of assassins.
Exibir mais

ZaFishbone

Nível 53 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão