: Mordekaiser Realm of Death Ability Idea
alternatively you can just remove the ability because its toxic af.
: Mordekaiser Overtuned?
legit mordekaiser at 3 items can 1v5 a full team of 2 item champs. whats his weakness? like all new riot designs its aboslutely nothing. Literally everything about this champion is wrong and its completely within riots own definition of toxic gameplay. They want no champions to have any weaknesses that can be taken advantage of in any way so they make kits that are perfectly designed to make sure that no matter what situation you are in or how well your opponent plays you should always be able to kill if you are ahead. they have mobility? give a pull, need to kill fast? your q is one of the highest damage spells in the game. more than one champ against you? you deal just as much damage to both of the at the same time. they klte you? ult them and they can not escape no matter what. getting focused? your abilities both heal and shield you more than a soraka + karma combo could heal and shield you. and in the end since you are technically "melee" you are a tank even if you only build ap items. oh and you get zhyonias every single fight. so yeah, I guess you chain stun him so that he cant use any abilities untill he is dead to counter him. remember if your stun lock has sinlge tiny little gap in it he will ult, get all his hp back and kill one of you. this is the kind of stuff that should make game designers sick to their stomach. so yeah unless irelias stun is long enough for you to 100-0 him while he is stunned then he counters irelia.
Owntrolf (NA)
: Can anyone explain why yasuo's q cooldown is affected by attack speed
because riots game design team has lost their minds. Thats why. Yasuo is the prime example of bad game design. Like actually if you were to teach a class about game design yaso would be the complete case where absolutely all the things you should not do are represented. This is by riots own words. Look up their post about "toxic" gameplay. they list like 7 things they DONT want in champions. yasuo fulfills all 7 to the highest degree. But I guess muskin sales are too strong so they need to appeal to the average cod player for that.
: So how exactly does one deal with or counter a glacial comp?
6 Glacial basically is better than having you opponent dc from the game. It does not matter what they have or what they do. Permanently taking all of their champion out of play is always gonna be better than anything else you can do. it does not matter how many 3 stars you have, not how good items you have, not what bonuses you have. None of it matters because you have to attack in order to win and 6 glacial permanently disables all attacks.
Comentários de Rioters
: Makes the Game Not Fun: Yi in URF
its urf again and yi is literally never targetable. I fight him, e uses q twice, is never targetable for long enough that even one autoattack will land and did 1,5K damage with q. I dont know why they dont adjust urf to make it atleast somewhat playable. right now you can just open at the start of the game if yi is in it. I literally cant play against this champion. most champs dont have anything that can be cast fast enough to land any damage on him between q's. Urf is not fun because of crap like this.
Comentários de Rioters
TehNACHO (NA)
: Okay let's be real, who honestly likes playing against X champion?
Yes what the fuck. In midlane I like playing against lux, you cannot die without having yourself to blame. She has to hit her skillshots and I have to dodge them and I have to close the distance. she is the prime example of how a champion should have clear strenghts and weaknessess. Some matchups are not ideal, but even there your playstyle against her is clear and how it has potensial to work is clear. Unlike when you play vs yasuo or zed or fizz. Where it seems like every playstyle is equally bad and your only chance is to hope they mess up their combos. There are well designed champions in league, they are all "old" champions. These champions are usually not too frustrating to play against, and most of the time I enjoy playing against them. Newer champs are made to be good at everything, forinstance they make all melees have mobility so they are not really melee any more and you cant get any closer to them that ranged champs. Making it seem like you die because the other champion has tools that make them decent in every situation and you dont have an avenue of attack. If they get ahead you dont have a way to fight back. This is frustrating and that is why you see so many posts about it.
: The Problem with ARAM
Pyke is beyond broken in aram. Its unusual to not get a pentakill with him in aram. He is an overloaded champ(like all the new champs riot makes) and he is perfect for teamfighting and catching people. He resets on an aoe ult and he builds lethality so pretty much nobody can itemize against it. He has catch, infinite sustain, aoe hard cc and a resetting aoe execution ult. That sounds like what you would decribe as godmode especially in aram. Literally the only thing he does not have is ranged burst and a shield. Those two mechanics are the only two mechanics he does not have. Although pressing e means you are in range to attack so really he isnt melee in the same sense that darius or nasus are melee. The random aspect of aram makes it so rng decides your games way to much to be enjoyable. Its more like I dont feel like playing SR and I want first win so I play aram until the coin flips and I get a win. I think the bilgewater aram mode was better than the normal aram, the bans make it so you can remove the champs that usually just cause you to loose at loading screen. And the rng of aram really does make it so that a significant number of games are lost from the start. Besides its a much nicer map skin, the frozen map of aram could be a christmas theme. Also you could be able to "ban" some champions from your own pool. So you should be able to pick out like 10 champs from your collection that you will never get in aram(I guess it can scale with the number of champs you own). That would instantly make aram games decided way more by the players than the rng picks. I'm just so tired of wanting to just have a fast game of league and then feeling like no matter what I do I have no chance of winning. all the enemy has to do is to not screw up immensely and they will win. League is not balanced for ARAM and I get that but there are some really simple steps to take that will make it more balanced. Like having bans to allow players to balance the game on their own.
Comentários de Rioters
ZeroSixTeen (EUNE)
: Can you not make all the prestige skins available though prestige points?
So basically those skins are locked forever. Great, guess I will not be getting an event pass then as all the good skins are purpously made permanently unavailable. They are trying to use the skins as a carrot to have people buy the pass, but they are only offering us the green part that you cant eat. I wonder if they understand that this would be the same as going to the store to buy milk and having the staff tell you that because they said "limited time offer" in their ads they cant sell me the coke because other people that bought it would feel less special about their milk. So instead of selling it to me they take it out back and flush it so that nobody will ever have access to it again.
Comentários de Rioters
: I play AP Malphite a lot and if you have GA, Banshee's, MR or stopwatch, I won't even ult you because I'll die for free and lose my R If he's able to Q you and take 40% of your hp with it then why are you in his Q range? Why is he so fed? Did you make avoidable mistakes=>Yes=>You probably deserve the loss
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PK6guopM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-22T03:22:41.496+0000) > > I play AP Malphite a lot and if you have GA, Banshee's, MR or stopwatch, I won't even ult you because I'll die for free and lose my R > > If he's able to Q you and take 40% of your hp with it then why are you in his Q range? Why is he so fed? Did you make avoidable mistakes=>Yes=>You probably deserve the loss again with the fucking bulletproof logic. Prevent him from getting gold, no shit that is what I'm trying to do when I'm fighting him. "why is he so fed" if he has the same ammont of gold as you do, he will oneshot you.
: Why don't you do something and learn the cooldown? Learn the range, be ready to flash his ult when he's on screen, buy GA, Zhonya, Banshee's... build MR and he can't kill you early AP Malphite is so easy to make useless by just building properly, that every game vs AP Malph should be a 5v4
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PK6guopM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-22T02:52:56.165+0000) > > Why don't you do something and learn the cooldown? Learn the range, be ready to flash his ult when he's on screen, buy GA, Zhonya, Banshee's... build MR and he can't kill you early > > AP Malphite is so easy to make useless by just building properly, that every game vs AP Malph should be a 5v4 GA will save you once if you are lucky and your team does not loose because you are out of the fight for so long, then its useless for the next couple of time he gets his ult of cd. mr? what do you think schimitar will save you from a burst from that champion? Banshe is only available for ap champs and is so easlily popped that its faar from being a problem for the malphite. Malphite ult range is longer than pretty much all aa ranges. Also why dont you go play a carry and start spending gold on defensive items and lets see how viable that will be. Even if you get enough mr to survive you are now low on health cc'ed and you dont deal damage because you are an item behind the rest of the players in the game, essentially you just did his job for him by excluding yourself from ever being able to carry the game. Besides when he reaches 3 items I dont care what you build you either deal damage or you survive the burst there is no way to do both. Did you read at all? flashing a malphite ult is not fucking counterplay. Flash cd is literally 10x his ult cd. You cant stop him from killing you if you are within range except for once every 5 minutes IF you have the reactions to do that AND you have low enough ping to do so. so get this right despite me allready writing this in the damned post you suggest counterplay that is unreasonable hard and is dependent on having low ping? My point is that while this yes technically is a way to beat him once per 5 minutes, its not good enough. This excludes the absolute majority of players from doing it. Zhonya is the exact same. once every 5 minutes is not gonna win you the game either so even if executed perfectly this strat will not save your game and malphite will ult the fuck out of you for the next 5 minutes. btw he can fit 9 of those in that window, and.. he also has a flash you know, so good luck "beeing ready" for that. Point is that a ap malphite can consistently kill the most fed person on the enemy team without them reasonably having any way to fight back. That is what I'm trying to say and you have done nothing to show that is not the case. No amount of peel or kiting can save you. If you need to attack him you are dead if he wants you to be. I do know the range and I do know the cooldown that does not help at all when I'm forced to either let my team 4v5 or attack him at the same range that his ult has.
: I just don't understand. If you have many options (CC/Mobility/Other effects), you should have low damage and/or durability If you have low options, you should have high damage and/or durability Its so fucking simple, but Riot has been fucking up for years
> [{quoted}](name=Beacon Academy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xcV8KF52,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-22T01:16:08.626+0000) > > I just don't understand. > > If you have many options (CC/Mobility/Other effects), you should have low damage and/or durability > If you have low options, you should have high damage and/or durability > > Its so fucking simple, but Riot has been fucking up for years This! Riot has gone off the rails on giving new champions and reworks a bit of everything. They are tanky assassins with high mobility and ranged cc. There should be made a compromise, you get one or the other. You dont get to both cc the enemy and have mobility yourself, you dont get to take damage and deal damage. If you build a warmogs then you should not deal damage any more, you dont get to both have 3000 hp and oneshot people at the same time. It should be like that for everthing, cc, mobility, sustain, poke. If you have more stuff then it should be jack of all trades master of none. You should have to choose, not get everything.
: There are some problems with the game that I don't want to ignore
Yep. I could not agree with you more. I think many of the abilties that would be problems like mordekaiser r exists only becaue they need to deal with the crazy ammounts of damage that is in the game. Especially agree with your point about damage and cc. cc like morgana binding feels just like being hit with the old zoe q. You dodge or you die. You never get out of it alive because by the time you are half way though the duration you are allready dead. Hooks, knock ups, everything is a death sentece. Some even combine them and malphite completely kills you himself before you have landed from the knock up. Zhyonias is an item I always liked, but not any more. Zhyonias makes sense for mages, they die really really fast and they need to wait for cooldowns. Assassins, bruisers, tanks, supports and marksmen should not have it. Then again so many champions these days have similar abilities built into their kits, abilities that somehow make them impossible or near imposiible(akali w) to kill for some amount of time. They are all just dysfunctional bandages on the underlying problem of to much damage in the game. At least too much burst.
Comentários de Rioters
: Nerf AP malphite
Ap malphite is the definition of no counterplay. The only option you have is to flash the ult, and that can be done but not if he flash ults you or if he ults from fog of war. and you have flash every 5 minutes, so IF you can flash it you can only flash 1/10 ults. Its so blatantly obvious that this champion is a problem. Now its just sitting there as a giant display of the incompetence that exists within the balance team. It should not be possible for such a thing to exist within the game for such a long time without the balance team seeing it, but somehow this balance team still manages to do it. IMO such a thing alone would be more than enough reason to fire people. Its your only job to look for these things and deal with them, you are utterly incapable of it apparently. Just nerf it into the ground until someone can rework it so there is some gameplay in it.
jamyooes (NA)
: Can't hover over friends
There exists no counter for this problem. other than not starting the client I guess? Is that toxic gameplay though?
Lûnà (EUW)
: Yuumi is disappionting.
Has to be the most r%%%%%ed shit I have ever seen, paired with a bruiser she can make him immortal with the heals. her ult is insane, both a lot a dmg and snares for literally everyone. her q is impossible to miss and deals more damage than soraka q. but so what? imagine if sorakas q was targeted and she hitw you with it every time its off cd. This champ is fucking horseshit. sits there and makes urgot immortal at the same time hitting you from across the map with 200 dmg every 5 seconds. after 3 hits you have got any carry down to half health.
Comentários de Rioters
: Can we just remove Twisted Treeline,
League is the 5v5 mode, the 3v3 is just some addon. Ranked rewards stay in 5v5, only thing you should get from 3v3 is the border, and the rank also should not be on the profile page, only on the "ranked" tab. 3v3 is such a small part of league, in ammount of games played its surely something like one percent. so I dont think it should be 1/3 of ranked rewards. Its so bad that I will sacrifice the reward and just not play it, its not worth going through placements to get the rewards. So now I'm stuck with the stupid "unranked" spot on my profile, and I'm always missing a part of end of season rewards. I would like to see the stats on it, I would be fine with all this if 3v3 is actually played a meaningful amount, but I think its not even close. Either its played enough to have rewards, and in that case they need to fix and balance the mode, or its small enough they dont need to fix it and they should also remove the rewards. OR they can have the borders for every queue, and then have other rewards be based on mission or something similar. like the victorious skin can be gold in ONE queue and you have done all the "season missions" or whatever. Map specific rewards I think would drive people even more crazy, Right now you get the skin no matter what, you just loose out on a chroma. If it was a separate skin for 3v3 then people would want it even more. Make its so that there is no difference on what mode you play, it matters what rank you are, not what queue you have that rank in. It means there will be no extra reward to doing all 3 queues, but it also makes it feel better to only play the mode you want to play the most. That still facilitates player that play 3v3 but it optimizes for the 99% that plays 5v5.
: Champion Weaknesses in 2019
Haha, so now hard cc is viable to be a champs only weakness? Every champ is weak to hard cc. Being weak to hard cc is not champion specific, and its not a weakness, its a strong mechanic in the game. Also you think Jhin is in a good place because if he is matched against renekton he looses? All marksmen loose to mobile melee bruisers, Jhin is 99% played versus other marksmen though. But its only 99%, why would that be a factor to care about? You cant think so simply about weaknesses as you do here. The game needs to be focused on the compromises a player makes. You build a tanky item to get tanky, OR you build a damage item to get damage, if you want both you get less value. This would be clear tradeoffs that would immediately give every champ a clear strenght, and also a clear weakness. Unfortunately you make bruisers that build black cleaver and 4 tank items that can deal 2K damage on a single rotation. At the same time they have 4K health and tones of resistances. This would only be okay on champs that have no cc AND no mobility, as they will destroy anyone they can get their hands on, so it needs to be really really hard to get their hands on anyone. Introduce compromise to every champion. Get rid of tank/off tank/assassins this is not a healthy type of champ. Also get rid of abilities that are like yasuo passive, its super strong, to the point that its stronger than many normal abilities of other champs, and its just there to constantly give you exactly what you need all the time. Also Pyke passive needs to be removed, completely. He is an "all-in" champ, that means unless you have a champ that is better at all-in(literally need to play a midlane assassin) you have to play around him by poking him out and never letting him have the all-in he wants. The passive you gave him lets him automatically completely negate that counter strategy against him. That now leaves you with one choice; NEVER even interact with him(essentially dont play). Then you gave him hook, stealth AND mobility so he can force fights anyway. See how you have eliminated every single playstyle against him? So you nerf his numbers until he is at about 50% winrate. Do you see how this creates that same kind of game that old Zoe did? you make ONE misstep and you are dead, and you are pretty much guaranteed to loose the game. If you get though laning while playing insanely passively and dont make any huge mistakes he is utterly useless and Pyke is now the one that is guaranteed to loose the game. Now you can be happy that you had a 30 minute boring game where nothing happened and you won later because their support is useless. you say you are actively working on this part of the game but its by far the worst part of league, and overloaded champs are everywhere, actually it seems that with time this problem actually grows and you make more and more un-counterable champs. I say it again, start forcing players to make compromises. Do I want to deal damage OR do I want to survive for longer? Do I deal little damage many times OR do I deal a lot of damage once? You have to make clear lines between this, so that you cant be the best of both worlds. Bruisers are like this, they get the best of both worlds. A carry that builds dead mans plate will deal considerably less damage. The same is not true for bruisers, at all.
: Regional deadlines, with multiple time zones next to Riot's primary time zone (PST): https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010365913
> [{quoted}](name=Ice Weasel X,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bPxAa76A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-13T04:02:13.858+0000) > > Regional deadlines, with multiple time zones next to Riot's primary time zone (PST): > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010365913 So this is what should be posted on the front page. Not what is currently there. I didnt even search for it, as I already found a date a time and a timezone on the front page.
Comentários de Rioters
: This is a useful and constructive post
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvfktET9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-10-31T22:53:06.909+0000) > > This is a useful and constructive post hm, its really surprising that a person with your name would say that.
Shaydrox (EUW)
: more like adcs lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Shaydrox,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvfktET9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-31T09:58:44.581+0000) > > more like adcs lmao You having trouble with adc? play any fighter/bruiser or assassin(dont know the difference any more, bruisers have 3K hp, assassins dont?), buy duskblade. Your 250 dmg q now deals 40% of their hp. ulting is reseved for those few times that you miss your q,w and e. then get yohumus, now you kill them with q + aa + aa. using full combo is overkill, use q and w to kill them before they or their team can react.
: Indeed they are. The caveat is that it's balance for good players.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VvfktET9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-31T18:55:34.540+0000) > > Indeed they are. > > The caveat is that it's balance for good players. NOT for 95% of the playerbase that is.
94372148 (NA)
: Do you guys have any plans of looking into game balance?
at this point, any fighter/bruiser, and assassin can buy one item and instantly kill any carry. Duskblade is the insta counter to any fed carry, that carry got 25 kills? you got zero kills and a duskblade? GG easy LP. their entire team is around them? dont worry they literally die before anyone can react. I wonder if they remember that time they said "cc as the only counter to a champion is toxic design", or do you guys think they just embraced toxic design, and decided to implement it at every possible point?
Shaard (NA)
: 1585 RP Chroma Cost (Trist Ruby)
This is so insanely scummy. I would pay for that ruby chroma, its awesome. I will not however pay 1200 RP for it. They loose my money on this, just have all the chromas available individually. Its a chroma, its up to every person which one they want, its not like one is objectively better than another. I just happen to like the ruby one the most. Someone else will like the sapphire one the most, they can get their chroma for 290RP I have to pay 1215 RP for the one I happen to like the most.
: Riot Games is the worst company in gaming history
Funny how people think anyone is asking them to perfect. Might I remind you that there is a champion in the game that can get to 6K hp with only tank items and have tonnes of resistances that is fully capable of oneshotting any carry in the game with one ability, its not even a skillshot. is this a thing all the champs can do? is it balanced? If you say that doing better than that is asking them to be "perfect" then you have low standards. They are not even trying. They decided at some point in time that the way to deal with tanks being overlooked in teamfights is to make the tank able to assassinate. From there on out it all went down hill. I hope nobody needs it explained to them why its weird and sort of maybe not balanced if a tank is also an assassin. If anyone over there was remotely interested in making the game balanced then they would have figured out that there has to be a trade off between being tanky and dealing damage, if you go for one then you wont do the other. Not like it is today, where some champs have to make that trade off and others dont.
: Why are people complaining that tanks are op?
Have you ever played league of legends? This was way back in season 1-2 when riot figured out that tanks are supposed to soak up damage on the frontline, but why would anyone attack them? they dont deal damage. Then some absolutely brilliant mind at riot figures they should give tanks so much damage that they have to be focused. Then league of legends as we know it today was born. Most tanks can flash on and instantly kill a adc, a adc cannot kill a tank with the same amount of gold. the counter to tanks these days are multiple carry type champions focusing them down, straight up numbers advantage. You know you fucked something up design wise when a viable strategy for a tank is to dive the back line and kill the carry. You see they dont have to follow the normal rules of: choose to either buy damage or tank items, depending on which you buy you dont get the other. Tanks get to do both. 4K hp and 2.5K damage burst with 250 armor, at the same time you have assassins and carries with 1800 hp that have the same potential for damage if they dont build a single defensive item, for carries you actually loose your potential to do damage if you buy a warmogs over a rabadons. Just look at cho, he has damage that scales with health built into the champion itself. That means the better he is at one thing the better he gets at the other thing at the same time. its an objective truth that this is stronger than having to choose. Riot has run this game further and further into the ground, and now we are at a point where tanks can build 5 offensive items and one defensive item, still be tanky like hell and absolutely destroy anything that gets in their way.
: what happens when you qss a vi ult?
So there is no counterplay to Vi then. If she is in the fight you need to not be in the fight, as she will ult you, you cant stop it in any way and so you automatically die. is this good design? seriously what kind of moron do you have to be to do that.
: Yes master yi has counterplay
oh yeah? I just played a game where half hp yi flashed on me, instantly q'ed me and killed me from full hp, though heal and the resistances from ga. 2000 damage in 0.98 seconds. So you tell me what the counter play is? stand in fountain? "he is squichy" hah Edit: might add that I was same level and half an item behind him. I'm sorry there is no world in which this is either balanced or "interactive gameplay". I had full hp, both summoners, was using ulti on him before he decided that I had enough fun for one day, and I had nothing I could do against him, no options what so ever(aside from not being in or near the fight at all). Zoe was deleted for having this kind of damage on a skillshot, remember that?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Bluezy (NA)
: irelia rework looks awesome/strong. Reminds me of how overloaded yasuo was on release
She is overloaded. Just like yasuo still is. You can ask yourself what kind of ability does this champion lack? nothing! it has everything you could ever want on that champion. Riot is so good at making broken shit designs that have one-man-army kits. what is it irelia lacks that she has to play around/get from an ally? absolutely not a single thing. she has: hard aoe cc, basically a invulnerable spell, same damage as a carry, tanky, the new ult can be as effective as a stun wall, she can also make her damage turn into true damage. she even has a mechanic to make it irrelevant if you buy items to specifically make it harder for her to kill you, that has to be the definition of having a overloaded kit. I guess the only thing that could make her even worse would be if they did the same thing they did on yasuo and make it so that if she takes to much damage her passive gives her a spell shield instead of giving her more damage. So there are champions that are even worse. But irelia already has a ability to make her basically invulnerable so she already has that mechanic. Thing is, nerfing the champions numbers is not gonna fix it. sure it will eventually get them to 50% winrate. But the toxic kit that will always annoy you because she has an answer to everything will still be there. So what we end up with then is just bad design. You can compare it to giving lux a passive that keeps people at a distance from her. That would make her insanely broken, so over time you nerf her damage until she is back at 50% winrate. Now ask yourself would it be fun to play vs that lux? She has a answer for everything, for every situation. Its quite interesting to see that when riot designs a champion they only focus on how you feel while playing the champion. They apparently put no thought at all into how it feels to play against it. And thats kind of weird.. for every person that plays irelia, 5 people have to play against it. So making sure that a champion does not have a kit that is to frustrating to play against is pretty important. Riot has not yet understood this and its really weird, the result of that is what you can now see in the new and improved irelia. They have some sort of issue with giving a champ a thing/situation they are bad at/in and then just leaving it at that. Make new squishy evelyn? Make her very vulnerable if she gets caught? give her an ult that instantly gets her out. and thats why evelyns ult is so weird, as you will pretty much always teleport out with it and not in, like most other champs. Its specifically designed to make her weakness irrelevant. Yasuo has two spellshields, one placeable, one that only works on him, if he does not need it he gets more damage, no choice you have to commit to and decide before you engage. it just gives you what you first need. he has a spamable spell that deals high damage and is a skillshot so you can get it off even on champs that are out of range of aa or is invisible. He is ad, so he also has high sustained damage. he is meele, so he has enough mobility to make that fact irrelevant. he has cc on a long skillshot, but he can choose to also make it a wider aoe that is targeted. his ult also disables enemy until he has done his damage. I dont care that he is 50% winrate, this is incredibly bad and frustrating design. and before you think "hard cc that is targeted in addition to enough damage to burst him down does counter him".. that counters literally every single champion in league, its like saying "killing yasuo counters yasuo". This is the new league of legends.
: CertainlyT should NOT be making champions
Could not agree more. Get this guy out! He consistently makes "one man army" champs they can do everything and they are all absolutely horrible to play against. several of them so bad to play against its worth dodging just to not have to play against them. He makes champs that are really fun to play, and REALLY REALLY bad to play against. if he worked on a PVE game he would actually do good. He has probably done more damage to the game than anyone else. Start a petition to get this guy reassigned to something else.
: Firing CertainlyT
This is his career? its should not be decided by a video game? the game is his career, if the game is bad then so is his career. He is consistently making toxic champs. If he never worked at riot the game would be so much better. He is fucking up his job, he is really fucking bad at it, that SHOULD impact his career. He designs things that would be great in a PVE game. playing ww, yasuo and zed is like playing story mode call of duty, story mode call of duty would not very fun if you are placed in the position of the NPC's. We should make a petition to have this guy removed from the design team. He should not have anything to do with actual game play.
ZeroSixTeen (EUNE)
: Why are not high ban rate champs being looked at?
I feel the need to add that I'm not talking about nerfing them, that would change nothing. I'm saying they need to be reworked to have a less frustrating style of play or just less frustrating abilities. They could even make them stronger for all I care, I just want well designed non-frustrating champs.
: I hate Pantheon, doesnt mean he's a cancer. I hate Riven too. Doesn't mean she is. A champion being annoying and frustrating to play against isnt cause for enrfs
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UGeEmm0p,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T17:52:14.167+0000) > > I hate Pantheon, doesnt mean he's a cancer. I hate Riven too. Doesn't mean she is. > > A champion being annoying and frustrating to play against isnt cause for enrfs Champs that top the charts are the champs that the community bans. if you hate riven, that does not mean riven needs a fix, if everyone bans riven even when her win rate is below 50%, that means many people just does not like to play vs that riven. so riven needs a fix. You cant argue that logic. a game with only well designed champs would have variation in what champs are banned most. in League you have some cases where some champ is just to strong. But below that champ you always have the same set of champions, because people hate them and would rather ban them than banning the champs that have the highest win rates. Right now zed is at 49.22% win rate, he looses more than he wins. he is still the 3rd most banned champion. Why would that be, if its not because people just do not like playing against him, even if they win the game. These are stats from plat+ only, where players are more likely to know how to deal effectively with frustrating lanes. if you look at it globally(so you can see the rest 95% of the playerbase) you will see this being more true, where these frustrating champs are constantly being banned over a longer period of time, no matter their win rate.
: Yasuo gets banned because people hate him not because he is generally strong. Vayne just got mega nerfed Darius isn't even strong rn LL Stylish the most popular Zed player gave zed up because he is so weak in stopwatch meta Katarina ill give you Half the champions that are banned constantly are just banned because of community hate and how unfu nthey are to play against. Champions like Lee Sin who don't need a nerf but sport a huge ban rate
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UGeEmm0p,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T17:42:43.250+0000) > > Yasuo gets banned because people hate him not because he is generally strong. > > Vayne just got mega nerfed > > Darius isn't even strong rn > LL Stylish the most popular Zed player gave zed up because he is so weak in stopwatch meta > > Katarina ill give you > > Half the champions that are banned constantly are just banned because of community hate and how unfu nthey are to play against. > Champions like Lee Sin who don't need a nerf but sport a huge ban rate That is exactly what I was saying. These champs are not overpowered, they dont have higher than normal win rates. People still ban them, because they just hate to play against them. Its a bad gameplay experience the fact that they are consistently being banned proves that there are flaws in the design of the champion. Riot should do something about that.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why do minions sometimes randomly switch targets? It can make last-hitting really annoying
Yeah, I'm fucking bumping this shit. I'm so tired of this. Freezing the lane is so much harder when minions randomly walk into tower range. the other day an enemy minion walked in an 8 pattern around my cannon minion, blocking me from walking 3 times than walked into tower range and died. I cant understand how making a new champ or a skin or anything is higher priority than fixing this. just fix the minion aggro thing and unit collision, its ok to have unit collision but your own minions should not kill you. and its totaly unpredictable, it just adds randomness. that fix would be the most gigantic quality of life change since the game launched. the fact that they are ignoring it says something about them.
: I was wondering, does making a new account on another server count as smurfing? My main is on NA, but I live in Europe and made an EUWest account a while back top lay with friends. On one hand it's not really smurfing since it's another server that I didn't have an account on, but on the other hand I'm still technically playing with lower levels and 'stomping' them. I'd like to hear people's stance on this.
> [{quoted}](name=Rossendale,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhVjYvOO,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2015-11-03T21:50:18.775+0000) > > I was wondering, does making a new account on another server count as smurfing? My main is on NA, but I live in Europe and made an EUWest account a while back top lay with friends. On one hand it's not really smurfing since it's another server that I didn't have an account on, but on the other hand I'm still technically playing with lower levels and 'stomping' them. I'd like to hear people's stance on this. yes it is, there is a built in feature to change servers. choose a server and play there. if you want to play on both then bad for you! choose one, its how all other games work, it how league is supposed to work. so me loosing games, loosing lp, loosing promos due to that some idiot has a need to stomp people in way lower leagues? I cant play that many games every day, two maybe 3 often just one game a day, and that one game I want to loose because I played bad, not because I played worse than a diamond player. I play worse than a diamond player every game, and I will never have the possibility to get that good. it makes the game unfair. I loose lp for loosing lane to a player that is ranked way higher than me. it makes the game zero fun. It makes me want to just afk and don't play any more. I want to improve, and I want to play games, but I will never be diamond, probably never be platinum. and it completely and utterly ruins the game for the people there. might just aswell just stand afk in fountain and wait for them to push down mid, there is absolutely no way I can beat him anyway. So there is NO justification for smurfing, riot should have harsh ip bans for doing it. they are actively ruining the game for other players, for no good reason. nobody needs to see if they can climb again. you have climbed, you are there, if you are not good enough, you will fall. its sad how the majority of the playerbase is getting shit on, for the benefit of the best. if bronze players do the same, you get your account banned. boosting is litterary the same thing! the boosters wont stay there for long, they will fall back down. I can make the same argument for boosting. the only difference its okay when diamond players do it! oh, and bronze players learn a lot about the game from playing with diamond players! you can really understand the game from playing with someone so good at it! What argument you want me to make next? its no better to smurf. oh, and you know what I do when I want to learn a new champ? I play that champ, against people as good as I am!! you are all making nonsense arguments! It makes me really sad to see how broken the community is. when the game devs themselves are openly letting good players ruin games for bad players. even when the game is meant to separate wildly differing player skills, for that exact reason. I guess I deserved to loose that one game of the day in silver because I cant beat diamond players.
: Do you mean smurfing in general, or only the type of people who smurf with the purpose of being matched with less skilled players? People smurf for lots of different reasons, and not all of them are bad or have inherently malicious intentions.
> [{quoted}](name=Rossendale,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IhVjYvOO,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-11-03T19:08:24.514+0000) > > Do you mean smurfing in general, or only the type of people who smurf with the purpose of being matched with less skilled players? People smurf for lots of different reasons, and not all of them are bad or have inherently malicious intentions. would not be okay no matter what the reason is! there is no reason, you dont have any reason to "try" to play bronze games when you are consistently playing in diamond! its just stupid. there is NO valid reason.

ZeroSixTeen

Nível 151 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão