Mikie74 (NA)
: they keep nerfing him though, I think they only want us to play garen, not any of their new interesting champs like aurelion or ornn
Maybe they want new players to play garen? Because of how easy it is to play him.
: Legends of Runeterra really gave more depth to Darius's character
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_AY-6W6tE
: What's Riot's response to damage?
: This game has fundamental flaws in the way it handles melee vs ranged.
Yes. For example melee vs ranged in aram is auto win for ranged
: Laughs in {{item:3151}} {{item:3916}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}}{{item:3165}} These few bad boys will make all dem loser tanks suffer. 33+40% magic pen +grievous wounds + % max hp burn. Which is pretty crazy because just the pen itself means anyone with under 55 MR is getting dealt true damage. For a tank with 200 MR, they now only have 87 MR. Preeeetty crazy. If they’re not dealing with tanks, it’s only because tanks can run away before another rotation of skills, not because tanks can actually do anything to mages. Heck, there are even mages like {{champion:161}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:142}} and {{champion:134}} that do ACTUAL true damage.
Also you need {{item:3116}} to fully work with {{item:3151}}
: Aurelion Sol
Wish Asol could change his star rotation.
: There is way too much damage in League... totally ruins the game
: U mean {{champion:29}} {{champion:350}}
{{champion:11}} {{champion:45}} Who else shouldn't exist in this mode?
: Fiddlesticks is not trapped in a cage. It _**wears**_ a cage. Same as the sack that is the scarecrow's "face". The demon can very clearly reach its limbs out of the cage and use them. It's even more apparent if you watch Fiddlesticks use Crowstorm. The demon frees itself from the cage entirely. "Fiddlesticks" is a being from folklore, like our Boogeyman. "The Boogeyman" is no single entity, but a conglomeration of fears and scary things. Now, there is a fear demon that possesses a scarecrow it cobbled together with sharp, rusted metal. The name "Fiddlesticks" became attributed to this demon. This is very much like how "Tahm Kench" was actually the name of a gambler who made a deal with a demon known as "the River King", but the name Tahm Kench became associated with the demon himself. --- As far as Zoe is concerned: long ago, back before she ever became the Aspect of Twilight, she heard the tale of Fiddlesticks stalking through the night. And as a child, this story frightened her. But that was a long time ago. She's witnessed things far more powerful and terrifying than a simple fear demon, and now, face-to-face with the manifestation of primal horror, she finds it more charming than frightening. As if she were seeing it in its "Surprise Party" skin. A demon that goes around sneaking up on people to jump-scare them? As the trickster Aspect and embodiment of mischief, this demon is right in her wheelhouse. The demon, too, finds this girl to be a curiosity. Where it had expected a shriek from her, it instead got a giggle, a reaction it had never received before. Refreshing, in a strange way. If the demon is to be able to frighten this child, it will need to become even more terrifying than it already is. The demon eagerly accepts the challenge, but something should commemorate the occasion. Zoe takes a key from around the scarecrow's neck. Those ancient, rusted keys had long outlived their original purpose, and only served to rattle and clank as the scarecrow hobbles in pursuit of the demon's next target, like a horrible wind-chime. But this key, now in the hands of a girl who laughs in the face of terror, would mark their encounter. Ever since then, Zoe has kept the key close, because this key represents a promise that the two will meet again. And when they do, the demon plans to give her the scare of her life.
I like this. Very nice!{{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: Another rework where they ignore the community, mains particularly, and it´s working out really poorly? My Malzahar trauma is acting up again.
> My Malzahar trauma is acting up again. What happened with {{champion:90}} ?
: I think you should go to another post about this theme because the boards has become saturated with this specific topic. As in terms of damage you say it's crazy that an assassin deletes somone. That's what assassins do?
> saturated with this specific topic. As it should be.
: I've been enjoying ARAM a lot more then SR lately
Yes. Me too. Im not sure why. When SR got updated i started playing ARAM a lot more. My main reason is that i dont have to plan or think what im gonna play.
Dynikus (NA)
: *laughs in {{champion:163}} * ornn isn't the only champion still waiting for a skin. Taliyah was released almost 4 years ago and hasn't gotten one outside of one riot was forced to make. Hell, Kalista was released over 5 years ago and hasn't gotten a skin outside of esports skins. At least ornn has a leaked skin on the way. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661410006650060810/662034937360154649/vXNnfOv.png
Elderwood?
Rockman (NA)
: just got a 5 free hextech chest chain AMA
I just need to know how you got em?
5050BS (NA)
: {{champion:25}} .... Black Shield man
{{champion:15}} Shield does same
Wovy (EUW)
: Scorpio Miss Fortune and Skarner
That ass really stands out {{sticker:vayne-pose}}
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: THF explicitly doesn't have anything to do with standard LoL progression.
Yes. Thats why it has different progression. Maybe thats why it would be nice to have something to lvl up. Hmm, what about little legends? Oh, yea. You have to buy them to lvl up.
: This is embarrassing but I don't know how to build items correctly
AIQ (NA)
: Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? So rather; why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes Stars she eats them.
> [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:57:16.301+0000) > > Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? > > So rather; why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes Stars she eats them. But can he make them and then eat them? Just like we make food.
: The worst part is that the only reason you can't use it is because it is taken......BY YOU!
> [{quoted}](name=Anomander,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6PzXAwc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:22:44.203+0000) > > The worst part is that the only reason you can't use it is because it is taken......BY YOU! It feels like something china would do.
Neriticc (EUW)
: Who actually thought the Elder Dragon execute is a good idea?
SCP 106 (NA)
: R o t a t i n g g a m e m o d e s
My favorite mode was with those super duper minions you were able to unlock with different type of gold. Right now LoL is very boring. Im barely able complete first win of the day and that's it.
Anhydrax (NA)
: Top lane is terrible in Preseason 10
I guess TOP was or is relevant to be for mid/late game 5v5 team fights when enemy goes all mid or roams around. Also that's why you pick teleport in TOP. So you can go help other lanes for a bit and then teleport back to your lane.
Lost R (NA)
: I'm seeing something consistent in all the games that are lost.
There needs to be assassin death match game mode for these kind of players. Then SR could be better place. Imagine how it would play out :D
: Revert champ collection
You need to throw in some pics of before and after. For better attention.
Zardo (NA)
: Yeah, but what's a level 3 kassadin + yi combo going to do to stop a talon (at level 4 since he has a level lead off of prio) and a level 3 lee? It would be better for yi to just predict the invade and path differently or at the very least back off.
Mhm. Throw in some wards in pathways. And jg almost never use control wards. {{item:2055}}
: URF isn't that great
For me its unfun when certain champs get played. Yi cant even be targeted because he spams q after q. Or veigar that oneshots everyone.
: Using pings to "tilt" your teammates only brings your win rate down
Is there are notification to player that i muted them? Because they should now.
: About players on urf
This reminds me of ''all push mid'' when other of our lanes are pushed near our base. Then i reply to ''go play aram'' .
: What Legendary Skin did you get
Star Guardian {{champion:498}}
: Difference between ''I don't like playing vs most champions'' and ''I fucking hate my life playing vs this champions I wish I could leave this match'' which is how I feel vs yasuo, even when I'm winning vs a yasuo I'm hating my life, he's just obnoxious to play against
Becuz he is dashing around like autist trying to stab u. Then you have to wait and try dodge his hurricane. Oh yea. And windwall that can stop every skillshot
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Zz-Rot was still used by {{champion:77}} and {{champion:83}} and tanky {{champion:122}}, why would they remove it? Ohmwrecker is justified, that item is NEVER build, I doubt even 0.1% of the community builds it imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GudYOdae,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:34:04.142+0000) > > Zz-Rot was still used by {{champion:77}} and {{champion:83}} and tanky {{champion:122}}, why would they remove it? > > Ohmwrecker is justified, that item is NEVER build, I doubt even 0.1% of the community builds it imo. Yes. I don't get it. I was actually using {{item:3512}} . Was able to hold minion waves back when defending base. While i go and help team fights. Also {{item:2053}} was useful because i was able to run away from chasers.
: Little Legends Series Egg Guide
Im just gonna use that blue blob forever
: Ornn is a great champion but he is uuugh at low ranking solo q. what are your opinion?
Ornn supp with that slow rune very nice. That slow rune helps him do pop after brittle because enemy is 2x slowed. Only problem is long cool-downs.
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
: There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo
> [{quoted}](name=Niggel Wessom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mHmEBuOE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:12:24.020+0000) > > There is a very clear way to beat him though. Which is why he isnt played in high elo How? I know poppy can tackle him easily.
: Riot has to be better when it comes to players intentionally ruining games
: But can't {{champion:83}} trap {{champion:86}} in the cage when Garen is in close in range. Then the E will almost be guaranteed, and the gouls will slowly do their work. Yorick also has decent sustain from his Q. Also, at level 6, I don't think Garen can just go all into Yorick, when he has Maiden.
I played vs {{champion:86}} as {{champion:83}} and this is true.
datfatguy (OCE)
: How do you even play against Tryndamere
I was playing vs {{champion:82}} and he countered me hard. Try it out and see for yourself.
fire263 (NA)
: The problem is that if turret gold wasn't fairly high, there would be no reason to stay in lane as it would be more beneficial to roam and get kills instead of doing damage to a turret that takes very little. Instead of insane snowballing past 14 minutes, you would instead have 4 man ganks 5 minutes into the game. Neither are fun, but there isn't much alternative which is why turret plating was added. The only way to counteract this would be either reduce gold from killing and then reducing turret plate gold, or an idea I would like to see implemented is that turrets do more damage the more enemy champions are around it, making 4 man dives on bot a lot more difficult to pull off and much higher risk, which might cause most people to instead try and kill their laners and farm instead of risking a dive.
> turrets do more damage the more enemy champions are around it, making 4 man dives on bot a lot more difficult to pull off and much higher risk, which might cause most people to instead try and kill their laners and farm instead of risking a dive. Something like this would be awesome! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Or maybe turrets would be able to attack more than one target early game?
: The wait is over! We get ARURF!
And certain champs get op as fuk with those cool-downs
Comentários de Rioters
: Overall Gameplay of League of Legends
Well. My last game was {{champion:136}} vs {{champion:157}} and it was just unbearable.
Kreezhem (NA)
: Agreed. Shojin makes champions already top tier : Riven / Jax absolutly unbalanced if they get a bit ahead.
{{champion:11}} with {{item:3161}} Works very well with his ult.

evolvox

Nível 181 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão