Jbels (NA)
: Tier 5 Characters are not worth their price point
{{champion:157}} is good in any comp due to his exile trait {{champion:10}} just makes nobles way harder to kill and she even harder to deal with if stacked {{champion:34}} is pretty strong support unit with that slow tho she cant use glaciel buff effectivly and act mostly as liss replacement {{champion:50}} in shape shifters just become insanely tanky while doing great damage and with tanky items he become a srs problem to deal with {{champion:21}} deals massive damage but her al is stupid and her traits are bad for her so jinx is better overall for now {{champion:30}} is op ones he pull his sorc ulti off but sorc it self is not that strong, frankly he deals more damage in ranger comps then the stacked rangers .. {{champion:80}} this thing is just broken lol, i guess what you want is broken tier 5s that insta wins you the game
: I think you forget it hits like half the board and lasts for 8 seconds. And guess what all you people saying it's not overpowered? RIOT JUST NERFED IT. SO WHAT NOW? EVEN RIOT REALIZED IT WAS TOO STRONG. One second of isn't much but it's better than nothing. I'll take it
it hit a 1 tile around its target or 2 hexs if you get all of them which nobody does really unless memeing or have 10 units. it will always target a unit holding an item so having a single space between items holders is enough which is not the hardest . wow they nerfed it by 1 second, wait were not everyone who cry its extremely overpowered and game breaking want it to be nerfed 90X more then that? also does this means everything that get nerfed even slightly was hyper top tier op and is auto win and unfair? what you want in your post and what riot did is completely different to brag about it lol.
: Things That Are Still Happening And Shouldn't Be
> [{quoted}](name=Poot Lovato,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KN4JcMqn,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-31T07:05:54.522+0000) > > Casting ultimates on untargettable units. this would be an extremely harsh nerf to fiora tbh
: Hm yes so because one person in the entire game chose to build hextech I'm the one to blame for my comp and item decisions hm? What about every other person in that game using different comps and items? They ALL lost too. The guy lost 1 game total in early game. And yes riot mentioned an item to make hextech. Not in game but they did mention it in a post. Find it yourself i don't want to do any work for an ignorant person like you.
if one person choose to play hextech and the 7 others all went with full stack 1 unit style then that guy deserve first place lol i never seen a hextech rekt more then 1 person in my games and first place is either nobles or one guy stacked hyper carry with a good front line. so one guy managed to win a game with 1 lose only? what was everyone comps items? stars? anything? you pretty much crying a guy won a single game of this mode with a single lose only... and for the item i wont bother since you dont want to bother to proof that such an item will exist anytime soon. i check wiki for things on pbe and the next item will make a yordle and i bet we wont see any new items after that for a while.
: First off again as i said some things you want to do REQUIRE stacking on someone. Secondly the heck??? I complain hextechs op you say it's not then you tell me to USE HEXTECH? Hippocrit much? If it's not good why tf would you want me to use it just because jinx can fit? And yes i DID add it in but as rng has it it hit their worst and least helpful item while theirs hit ONLY my stacked unit. Why? Because rng. It should be closest target or farthest target to allow position skill since that's the only skill related thing in game. But nah. Let rng decide victory or not. It's not a coincidence the 1st place was hextech. And i played another before and guess who was in the top again? Hextech. Hextech is dumb broken bs crap. By 8 seconds it's already game over. Is there comps that can live long enough or be strong enough to live past 8 and win? Yes. Does it mean i should be forced to use it just to beat one guy using a sub-class? Heck no. And third off.. a LOT of new items are coming to TFT one being an item that turns anyone into hextech. Like we have for knights, sorcerers, blademasters, assassins, etc.
if you not gonna use the right tech for a comp you already build for you are handicapping your self,if you were using rangers then use phantom, if you were using gun slingers/brawlers/shape shifters then you can use hextech as a tech because theres 0 reason not to go for bonus traits. i never said hextech is not good i said its just a tech and its not overpowered, and yes jinx is a gun slinger [ and as a unit she is op her self] you could throw in a vi who is pretty decent unit on its own and you get a free buff. i was as much salty as you are when phantom hit my important unit multi time in a row its just some rng and you can defend stacked units to a decree if he was ranged. i am fine to make the buff controlable, but are you sure you want that because that will make the buff stronger lol. i rarely see hextech at top unless its 6 brawlers or 6 shape shifters, and frankly i would call that comp a brawler or shape shifter comp not hextech. also each comp counter another theres multi comps that are tanky as hell , yordles/nobles/shapes/brawlers/element and theres comps who dont care about stacking 1 carry with items like rangers and sorc comps that spread items, you want to have 100% win rate vs hex tech without even changing your play style, you want to stack 1 carry that is melee or without a front line to withstand their damage until the items is back you dont want to change and instant you want your comp to have 0 counters other then enemy overpowering you. again what item you talk about? are you complaining about an item that does not even exist in pbe? the next item we are getting is {{item:1051}} which create a yordle and i dont think we gonna get another item anytime soon to start crying about and frankly i would be crying about an item that make units nobles but i would not because theres no sigh for such item [hopefully] .
: TFT Max level 11???
he had 2 {{item:4401}} which give you extra unit space while being level 9 [or he had 3 and was level 8]
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=87mJr01k,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-08-29T11:52:53.289+0000) > > what make annie so bad is not mobility creep, its the fact she cant reach anyone who out range her unless she flash which is pretty much every adc/mage in the game. > > this buff is more to address this issue and make her better vs those while not doing much for her vs real mobile champions imo. That is because of mobility creep. I want to point out her ranges were longer at one point and then they nerfed them because support Annie was dominating in Season 4. then they buffed AAA range back up before finally giving her the mobility buff. Before then in previous seasons she was far mroe useful other than "flash tibbers" and Flash tibbers was more of a perk not what her whole gameplay was designed around. Now Flash tibbers is so slow you have to either flash w or flash but even than ppl are able to see you coming and dash away when before they could see you coming but if they were in a bad position mobility couldnt save the day for them
mobility creep have nothing to do with this tho, you can nerf every single mobility ability in the game and she will still be shit [mobile champions will be more shit but thats another story] , reason why she would be shit is because other mages would still be better because of range assuming you dont give her the speed buff since she will be 100% depending on flash to gap close and enemy can flash her shit.
: You know Mobility is getting out of control when Riot has to give Annie an MS steriod.
what make annie so bad is not mobility creep, its the fact she cant reach anyone who out range her unless she flash which is pretty much every adc/mage in the game. this buff is more to address this issue and make her better vs those while not doing much for her vs real mobile champions imo.
: I haven't read that anywhere.
i am not exactly sure but i read about their plans somewhere here, cant confirm it 100% but can see it happen
: Well when they have more items than anyone else and disable all items it's kinda hard to win isn't it? Yes hextech doesn't buff their own... but what is a sorcery comp supposed to do without items? What is a double rfc gunslinger graves supposed to do without items? What is.. you get the point. Not to mention hextech is part of the classes. They get other combinations with them. ALSO new item can make anyone a hextech so saying they don't synergize isn't a valid argument anymore.
when you have more items with any buffs its hard for everyone else to win, nothing new about that,and hex tech is easy to deal with by not stacking one champion and cornering all your stacked champs like in the early days, hextech if anything made ppl think how to play their items and not just stack it on {{champion:119}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:136}} ect ect sorc deals massive damage with their ability alone and frankly demons were way bigger issue for me as sorc then hextech, stacking graves is your choice, you get hit by stacking 1 champion hard counter and you could have given other champions items or get a better front line. as i said before hextech is a tech class,just like phantom or glaciel they are teched into other comps to make them stronger. you could have teched hextech to your double rfc graves comp since jinx is a gun slinger. >ALSO new item can make anyone a hextech so saying they don't synergize isn't a valid argument anymore. first of all what item? second of all i said other synergies are better then 4 hextech and hextech is just a tech
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=54tlAc92,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-08-28T13:51:44.915+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9ofpsn31-the-hopes-of-reverting-permabans > > better rethink that theory Go ahead and rethink it. I am too lazy to rethink.
will it is your not mine, if you leave it to me i would say its BS one
: I see.... well $60 is more than nothing, but I have spent around $2000 total. If you don't spend more than a couple hundred on the game, your likelihood of getting perma banned goes up I think. Riot will tell you different, but in my case, I was suspended about 5 times, and met the same criterion for being Perma banned, but I wasn't. You are just another example of Riot banning someone who hasn't put much money into the game because you're a low risk for retaliation to them due to lack of investment. I think banning players is wrong even if they paid very low amounts, because they did in fact pay for in game stuff. You should be able to apply those skins to your new account that you make or get reimbursed the RP somehow in game or be given your $60 back for being banned. That would be the Right thing for Riot to do in this case.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9ofpsn31-the-hopes-of-reverting-permabans better rethink that theory
: Permanent Account Bans for Chat Toxicity is an Excessive punishment, Perma Chat ban
: Blademaster & Assassin
attack damage = burst damage and attack speed = sustained damage. assassins are known to burst their targets so AD/AP is their core stat while blade masters are those swift attackers who deal sustained damage through attack speed [{{champion:119}} deals sustained burst damage:P]
: Idea for hextech change.
i am extremely sure hextech is made to counter one champ stacking
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Yeah, some guy i played with has a diamond rank. i said how the fuck does he play so bad. op.gg'ed him. diamond 4 tft, iron 3 summoner's rift edit: I'd just like to add, that #1 TFT challenger in eune is gold 4 imagine getting that on your team.
i saw a grand master who played so so bad in normals, and you know the funny part about it? it was months ago so it was his real rank. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: they need to nerf the dmg output by lux, brand, viegar and zyra. when ever i get these champions as "supports" there is very little supporting going on. the lux supports do not build an {{item:3504}} or {{item:3107}} . they focus on big ap items instead of CDR. brand supports tend to not even build like a support they just go straight up mid lane carry then take the kills from me. so i am all for a straight up nerf on all AP mages that are used as supports. since they are not ever used as supports. the new thinking is " support is just another AP mid laner slot where i dont have to worry about an assasin counter pick". maybe if they nerf the dmg out put on the phony supports they might actually go back to being supports and not wannabe carries.
> [{quoted}](name=siilentdeath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-27T20:20:50.591+0000) > > they need to nerf the dmg output by lux, brand, viegar and zyra. when ever i get these champions as "supports" there is very little supporting going on. the lux supports do not build an {{item:3504}} or {{item:3107}} . they do actually but in good elos, lower elos go full ap because they either find it more fun like me or dont trush their teammates
: Supports don't carry. Any support main who says other wise is lying to you. They played non traditional supports and just cheesed out of low elo. And thats not a support main to me. Thats someone who looks down up low elo players, lies to them and says support mains do climb and have the luxary of playing with players who are more aware. Basically high elo pretentious jerks.
will i dont play a lot of ranked but i climbed from silver 4 to gold 4 in short time playing only {{champion:53}} /{{champion:89}} with few to non existence {{champion:267}} . pretty much tank support main. tho its depends on what [carry] means to you, does it mean killing everyone on enemy team or just being the reason your team win, if it is the latter then i did carry a lot of games as {{champion:53}} .
: Enjoy it while it lasts. When they keep adding even more champions, you will never see anything coherent. The game will become who randomly even got a half reasonable comp at the end. Just with the addition of 4 champions the pool has become "busted feeling" as you describe, but it is just because there are more champions no one is taking filling up the pool and you keep "low rolling" the ones you don't wanna see.
they will do rotation of champions once they hit a certain number [i think 60] ex : one update all nobles are out and replaced with another origin next update they are back in but yordles are out ect ect.
: hextech
wait you lost to 4 man hextech?thats a new one, no body even dare to run it in my games because other buffs just out class it in so many ways [srsly noble buff give 5 items worth of stat to every unit]. now if you lost to 2 man hextech then trust me it was the other buff carrying and hex is just a tech.
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P1ytQInx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-26T06:44:48.582+0000) > > you see a player can not insult with self control > > afk or disconnecting can happen due to in real life reasons, afking on propose like staying in base moving but not getting out at all get vacantion afaik How often do you have a person who has a gold lead and/or a kda lead over their lane opponent afk? This is maybe 5% of afk? This tells me that "bad modem" excuse is bull$#!+ for many. How many? Sometimes you see someone ping their ping repeatedly and then they afk. OK That might be bad modem. If they reconnect at any time during the game, almost certainly bad modem. Most of these players return within 1-2 minutes at most. Sure, many of them are losing lane because of their ping issue. But everyone knows it is not intentional. OTOH, most AFK are from someone who has never pinged their ping. Instead they spam the "?" ping on their jg (or someone else) after dying and then a moment later the game announces that this player has left the game. Chances of bad modem? ZERO. Chances of punishment? Appears to be zero or of so small of a punishment that there might as well be no punishment. I did have bad internet issues about a year ago. Internet would occasionally die. Didn't know why. But it was always while it was windy. When I finally got ComCast to come out, they said a squirrel had chewed through half of my line. So I do sympathize a bit with the bad internet thing. But when this was going on, I didn't play ranked. I didn't want to mess with LP of myself or others. Also, when there was wind, I would start having ping spikes before it would go out. So I pinged my ping. If it went out, I would get internet back within 5 minutes almost always (at least temporarily) and would rejoin the game. But again, ... always in norms.
> [{quoted}](name=Sgt Pepper 420,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=P1ytQInx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-27T06:49:19.917+0000) > > How often do you have a person who has a gold lead and/or a kda lead over their lane opponent afk? This is maybe 5% of afk? This tells me that "bad modem" excuse is bull$#!+ for many. How many? Sometimes you see someone ping their ping repeatedly and then they afk. OK That might be bad modem. If they reconnect at any time during the game, almost certainly bad modem. Most of these players return within 1-2 minutes at most. Sure, many of them are losing lane because of their ping issue. But everyone knows it is not intentional. tbh a lot of afks happening in my game happen way to early that its a remake or they dc/rec/dc/rec a lot through the game. i see RG but not as much as early dcs or bad nets > OTOH, most AFK are from someone who has never pinged their ping. Instead they spam the "?" ping on their jg (or someone else) after dying and then a moment later the game announces that this player has left the game. Chances of bad modem? ZERO. Chances of punishment? Appears to be zero or of so small of a punishment that there might as well be no punishment. its the other way around for me, a lot either ping or do a dc/rec cycle, maybe because i play normals mostly so players are less leaning towerd rage quieting. and anyway how do the game knows this guy is rage quieting? do they check his pings?what if it was not a ping related issue and say his job called him for an emergency or surprise guests come in ect ect. do they check if he ping spam ? before dcing? will he can not do that anyway once they put the rule, what i am trying to say here is theres no way to punish specific dcs without hitting innocent ones along the side. > I did have bad internet issues about a year ago. Internet would occasionally die. Didn't know why. But it was always while it was windy. When I finally got ComCast to come out, they said a squirrel had chewed through half of my line. So I do sympathize a bit with the bad internet thing. But when this was going on, I didn't play ranked. I didn't want to mess with LP of myself or others. Also, when there was wind, I would start having ping spikes before it would go out. So I pinged my ping. If it went out, I would get internet back within 5 minutes almost always (at least temporarily) and would rejoin the game. But again, ... always in norms. theres a lot of things that can make someone dcs and never reconnect , it can miss with ppl lp but those same ppl would get lp at one point from enemy dcs and that dced player have all the right to play ranked, if he dc to much he would fall in ranks anyway.
: Can we do something about afk players already?
you see a player can not insult with self control afk or disconnecting can happen due to in real life reasons, afking on propose like staying in base moving but not getting out at all get vacantion afaik
Porglit (NA)
: So which is it? Hextech or Nobles??
hextech is only used as a tech to other comps as 2 champs, and imo the buff is balanced its just that other buffs are good already and would not mind a free decent buff as a tech [also jinx is pretty op]
: The problem isn't that it's super OP, but the fact that it screws up positioning is what makes it really strong. The thing is if you have to repossession against Hextech you're weak to everything else and that's a problem for the gameplay. You're right that other synergies does more, but it's the way Hextech does it that's the issue. Even if it's not really broken on a baseline if it makes you weak to everything else, it's too strong.
i have to agree with subdue, if you have to think of positioning then its a great thing for the game. i also would point out nobody goes for 4 hextech they are normally just use it as a tech of 2 for other strong comps like brawlers and shape shifters by adding jinx in the mix since she is broken. also its easy to space items while being good vs other comps in the game since you only need to spac out those who have items and not everyone
TendajiX (NA)
: I Was Lucky Enough To Get 3 Rageblades...
ehh why do you even need 3 rage blades? this sound like a meme build then a good one unless you have it on 3 different units .
: that's only assuming that you gain/lose the same amount of LP per respective placing (1st/8th, 2nd/7th, etc) which most people don't because of lopsided LP gains
its really based on mmr stuff, if you are up against ppl way higher then your rank or way lower then your rank then the gain will be low and the loss will be big
Smyrage (EUNE)
: Be honest, how much is the skill/RNG ratio?
75%/25% rng might deny you 1st place but you can consistently get top 4 if you are better then the other players and will climb
: I wish to understand why my account was permanently suspended
> [{quoted}](name=young ruffian,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=nXeF21Ht,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-25T09:46:55.412+0000) > > I understand that previous bans have been for hate speech, and the like, but I remember reading on a loading screen you are allowed to competitively "BS" others, competitive bs is friendly banter at the enemy team such as [nice flash X] not harassing your allies and asking other to report them. also you should note that after 14 days ban you are on thin ice so next punishment is also the last for the account . > and the problem comes when you make people feel uncomfortable. I was trying to fix up using racial slurs and the like, but I was permanently banned for the chat logs copy-pasted. I only really started making fun of bot lane when they kept making messages to each other in game, which honestly made me feel very alienated, and awkward. It was in agreement throughout pretty much the entire lobby that nobody really liked the duo, so it was widely accepted I was not really making anyone feel uncomfortable. except the duo you was harassing who you made uncomfortable and so they reported you, note that numbers of reports dont matter nor it does matter how many find your behavior acceptable if theres 1 player who did not find it acceptable 1 report is enough to trigger a review and more does nothing btw. > I believe I was perma'd through a bot, rather than manually, you can try your luck and send a support ticket but i dont think they will remove the punishment as you was asking for reports a lot which is a punishable behavior > because more often than not I'll attempt to tilt opposing laners/junglers in ranked games by typing like "lol" or "nice play" or something of the sort. I would like more clarification on the perma, rather than previously deserved punishments. thats what friendly banter look like and those are not punishable afaik.
: Hextech bomb needs to be gutted or re-worked.
hextech is overrated imo , only reason its used a lot is because the units are pretty good and already a core in strong comps. like jinx seems to be draven v2 while jayce and vi are pretty decent units and core in 2 strong comps
: > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=jqnYHsfm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-24T09:57:17.754+0000) > > It's nowhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. > > I'm surprised there's like at least 5 Hextech threads on front page but 0 on Nobles or Brawlers. I hate how easy it is to get brawlers compared to the other classes. Maybe I'm wrong but they seem to go online way too fast imo.
the fact they are also good all game is what i hate about them. at least nobles are bad until you get the 6 while brawlers are amazing at 2 in early 4 in mid and 6 in late.
: Qiyana insta-gibbed me twice @ lv3 within a minute, I love this damage creep meta so much man
> [{quoted}](name=ContempterX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aNLo3j6e,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-22T08:05:04.727+0000) > Meanwhile I'm killing nearly all my brain cells to try to poke her down to 50%, i will ignore the full assassins vs mages argument but i will have to say wtf about this part? i never found it hard to poke as a champion at least not anywhere harder then pulling a combo as an all in champion.
: All counterable by one simple trick. Don't put her on the furthest tile like a fucking moron.
only 1 of those [blitz] is really effected by that tho
Comentários de Rioters
: Tell me what my build lacks.
you lacked a good synergy effecting the right units sure you had 5 small ones but 4 were effecting few units that could not abuse them that much yordle buff is meh at 3 since it only effect those 3 and only one of them is a front liner so it kind of wasted void buff is great and all but the 3 voids you had were 2 tanks and 1 assassin that only deal isolated damage so it get wasted on weak damages [cho ability would be an amazing nuke with the sorc buff and true damage void buff] wild/brawlers are just mini buffs that dont add much either sorc effect all which is good but you lacked good spells to go with the ap if you had one of these {{champion:31}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:25}} you would have a better chance at winning.
: fun vs inting?
i checked op.gg to see this 2/16 and found one recently played with you, he was 2/16/15 with half the kp as a support rakan, thats a support who will jump into the middle of fire by design while not being tanky much, and most importantly it was a normal game so he could be trying something he is not good at and theres 0 shit wrong about that. could he played that better? sure but he was by all means not intentionally feeding based on stats, unless you have another solid proof that he did
: Just played against a Lategame 2 star Kayle who could 1v4 my units
tires (NA)
: What comps do you prefer in plat+ games?
i dont play this to much but i like 4 rangers in plat games with knights in front {{champion:22}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}} with later spots being free choices from {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:30}} [this one replace {{champion:82}} of course] {{champion:31}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:78}} and sometimes even {{champion:555}} is thrown in
Cräfty (EUW)
: Ruining in-game progression: Hextech origin, as if Cursed Blade wasn't enough!
right now it seems they are making it for 5/15 seconds, i think being disable for a small duration is fine tho 15 is no where near small guess we wait and see how good the effect is really is in pbe and they most likely will nerf it before life if it is broken.
: Please, explain to me. You can't just say "This game is not based on RNG" without explain your point of view. I give you my arguments, now your turn. And please, don't be patronize with me. You don't know me, maybe i understand more the game than you, maybe not, you can't judge this. We have two differents points of views. I'm waiting for your cogent argument.
adepting is the skill you need, it will be rng only if you counted on rng alone but if you can adept to whatever the rng give you,knowing what to do with your champions on shop what to do with the items you get, knowing if losing or winning is better or even positioning your self, all of those can get you top 4 most games,. i started iron and barely play the game [like my avarage is 1~2 games a day] and yet i hit plat with almost perfect top 4 because of some Dcs and some troll [like the very first game where i tried to max tf lel] i now get hit with 5th rank tho as my opponents are getting better in plat, still climbing
: Rather than flat damage block why don't they just get percentage damage resistance? 15%/30%/45% damage resistance would make them pretty solid imo, and would certainly scale much better.
thats just overpowered version of noble buff which is harder to get you would have to lower the values even more for that to happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=fxvcEcQG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-31T11:30:08.737+0000) > > i mean old 6 knights was bad against everything even rangers did not care if you had the 80 damage blocks and thats like the best match up for 6 knights, gun slingers count on on hit effects anyway so taking some of their damage did not matter, at least now its more playable vs damage over time comps which is better then being playable against nothing. Except that the resist against ability damage is pretty much meaningless as well. So the weak attack resist is even weaker, but hey you get really weak ability resist too! I really have to wonder if the person who thought these changes up actually plays the game. The resist values should've been kept the same and expanded as they are doing in the patch, and even then I think knights would probably remain pretty bad.
will i tried 4 knights now and i think its amazing and the changes are great, the problem goes only for 6 knights which is not big of a deal since most ppl dont want 5 melee tanks in their comp.
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=fxvcEcQG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T10:36:52.078+0000) > > will it effect more stuffs now so they can tank abilitys like {{champion:34}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:84}} way better akali and kennen do 2k-3k damage with their abilities.. man a whole 55 damage block coming in hot.
kennen deals it as damage over time and akali cast 500 times in 2 mins
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=fxvcEcQG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T10:36:52.078+0000) > > will it effect more stuffs now so they can tank abilitys like {{champion:34}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:84}} way better The damage resist values are so low it's just kind of meh on that front imo. I guess against damage over time abilities it will be okay, but at the same time, you are now weaker against auto attacks, so good luck against auto attack heavy comps like rangers and gunslingers. It's not like the 80 attack resist even really helped against auto attacking comps as it was, especially not late game.
i mean old 6 knights was bad against everything even rangers did not care if you had the 80 damage blocks and thats like the best match up for 6 knights, gun slingers count on on hit effects anyway so taking some of their damage did not matter, at least now its more playable vs damage over time comps which is better then being playable against nothing.
: It's going to be a massive buff. 60 Mag Resist is HUGE, given the thing that dismantles Nobles the most right now is Casters. Keep in mind they are also adding Armor to the front line Noble: Garen to compensate the tanky loss. To frame 60 resist in TFT: It's about a 35% Mag damage reduction. Paired with Kayle's late game invulns, it's significant.
he is talking about knights not nobles
: Knight changes look like a hard nerf to me.
will it effect more stuffs now so they can tank abilitys like {{champion:34}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:84}} way better
Wiissa (NA)
: She could be Void/Ranger and her spell could be her Q that attacks more targets the higher level she is
or maybe R where she dash to a corner depending on enemy position
: What secondary then?
void ranger , i know she dont use a bow but she kinda fit into rangers with whatever ability they feel choosing since all seems great
ApeSlave (NA)
: Elementalist Golem Spawn
he spawn next to one of the elemental afaik i tend to cover the 2 of those {{champion:34}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:127}} and have {{champion:85}} in front with his back covered so it spawn in front of kennen
: > [{quoted}](name=hrooza dota ,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=uaHvAaWv,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T11:48:15.938+0000) > > true but i meant as a full gun slinger/pirates {{champion:236}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:104}} which tend to have a pretty hard time unless most of them are 2 stars or have items [its pretty much the only time i lost to krug excluding DC as i had no items but a cursed blade] .-.........Replace 1 graves with a pyke, add in a cho as frontline and you have the way its actually supposed to work, if you get a silver MF later you´d replace graves with her. But as for krugs, you can beat them with anything like a silver frontline 1 cost unit such as Garen/darius + silver pyke+silver trist and some bronze units in the same class. But i do admit that its kinda very hard if you do not have any silver units at that point, wolves are similarly just not doable.
ok i meant pyke instant of graves 2, my bad i am just saying unless op go full pirates/gun slingers like i did without silver units to fight krugs that would be a hard battle [unless he have a red buff or disarm] but thats the only time i see somebody lose to krugs tbh.
Exibir mais

hrooza dota

Nível 124 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão