Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:45:31.334+0000) > > 450 BE like Sivir vs right now Xayah, Kaisa? > 450 BE Amumu vs Olaf,Elise,Ekko, Lee? > 450 BE Kayle vs Camile,Irelia,Fiora,Riven? You generally start in low gold to high silver if you are lucky and in that elo area anything is good. So yes, Amumu, Sivir, Annie are great.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T14:25:39.862+0000) > > You generally start in low gold to high silver if you are lucky and in that elo area anything is good. So yes, Amumu, Sivir, Annie are great. I guess even Soraka top is great for that elo, which is disturbing tbh. But nevertheless, people should have options regarding this and not be forced to just deal with this low tier champion pool.
: Dude, I’m level 19, have 14 champions and am sitting on 16k BE. Im not even jnlocking anychampions manually ( Except for Zed) I’m trying to unlock any champion that I have as shards. Like lets be real, who buys champions for full price with BE anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=TreehouseAt2119,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:55:03.660+0000) > > Dude, I’m level 19, have 14 champions and am sitting on 16k BE. Im not even jnlocking anychampions manually ( Except for Zed) > > I’m trying to unlock any champion that I have as shards. > > Like lets be real, who buys champions for full price with BE anymore? Yeah but you obtained that BE during the Worlds event and 10 year event which was literally at the same time, this never happens tho.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > Long story short, the champions that are any good are too far away in prices to be ever bought unless you spend RP and since you usually get low priced champions every 2nd level you will have to get 10 more levels to sell them and buy one good champion. Considering you usually get 450 BE champions or similar ones, it will take a lot. Oh yea it will take A LOOOT of time for new players to buy champs they want AND have enough of them for ranked http://prntscr.com/q55chk http://prntscr.com/q55dcr Keep in mind i didnt spend a single BE/RP on any of these champs and i didnt play on this account during the 10 year anniversary event, otherwise I would have 6.3k BE more.
> [{quoted}](name=iMidg3t,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:43:12.577+0000) > > Oh yea it will take A LOOOT of time for new players to buy champs they want AND have enough of them for ranked > > http://prntscr.com/q55chk > http://prntscr.com/q55dcr > > Keep in mind i didnt spend a single BE/RP on any of these champs and i didnt play on this account during the 10 year anniversary event, otherwise I would have 6.3k BE more. Those screenshots were made during the event. It's a different thing and it's kind of a stupid example to make.
: New players should not get instant access for ranked games once they hit lvl 30. Whoever smurfing and stuff they really don't care what crap champions they buy. In my opinion current method to hold free given champions and slight progression is completely fine for a new player. EDIT: If you downvote atleast quote for a valid argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:06:30.628+0000) > > New players should not get instant access for ranked games once they hit lvl 30. Whoever smurfing and stuff they really don't care what crap champions they buy. In my opinion current method to hold free given champions and slight progression is completely fine for a new player. > > EDIT: > > If you downvote atleast quote for a valid argument. You are talking about people who literally have no grasp on the game. League is at its 10 years and its a known game, even if you don't play it you know some things. And if you played 30 levels on your account which is 100+ games, you will get some knowledge on what is any good or just terrible. Many newcomers watched LCS or Worlds and want to play some champions or role but they can't due to the pricing. Top has Kayle,Garen,Poppy and Ryze to be played for 450 BE, which is terrible (imo). The interactive ones and good old toplaners like Riven,Fiora,Renekton, GP, Camile, Rumble won't be obtained. Some people saw TheShy playing Vlad,Sylas but can't get them due to pricing, and if they do spend it on them, they will lose lots of BE and won't play SoloQ at lvl 30, due to the lack of champs. Some might saw Smeb and want to play Fiora etc but the price and story is the same. You are forced to pick between lvl 30 and limited champion pool which are not meta and probably way worse then enemys or lvl 40,50 with enough champs and few better picks in your inventory.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Amumu Jungle can solo Baron at minute 20. Just because he has no friends doesn't mean he's non-existant. Also all of those top laners you've listed are stupid and lame and cancer, except for Renekton, he is sexy.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T12:40:29.216+0000) > > Amumu Jungle can solo Baron at minute 20. Just because he has no friends doesn't mean he's non-existant. > > Also all of those top laners you've listed are stupid and lame and cancer, except for Renekton, he is sexy. Literally every other jungler is better than Amumu, even if you put Soraka in the jungle she would be better. His kit will never be good until its reworked.
: Implying they can't play Garen rofl, not only is he 450 BE only he's also meant to be played by new players but also, you're overlooking events where mystery champs/shards/whatever are available for 50 event tokens and we get about 800 of those on average that's like 16 of those if you go for them exclusively. If you don't catch a single event in the time it gets you to lvl to 30 that's unlucky af man. With that in mind even if you get a few champs like Soraka, Poppy, Ashe, Sivir etc. as fillers along the ones you wanted + some lucky shards that you got while lvling to 30, I mean idk, at this point people just love to moan I feel like.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:35:38.986+0000) > > Implying they can't play Garen rofl, not only is he 450 BE only he's also meant to be played by new players but also, you're overlooking events where mystery champs/shards/whatever are available for 50 event tokens and we get about 800 of those on average that's like 16 of those if you go for them exclusively. If you don't catch a single event in the time it gets you to lvl to 30 that's unlucky af man. With that in mind even if you get a few champs like Soraka, Poppy, Ashe, Sivir etc. as fillers along the ones you wanted + some lucky shards that you got while lvling to 30, I mean idk, at this point people just love to moan I feel like. I leveled 3 accounts up until now from the last event. That is just from me, what about people who level up in between events?I had no events for these 3 accounts, so what about those new ones?
: >newcomers 2/1 do you really expect meta to matter to new players? Im pretty sure someone who played annie, ezreal top from level 10 to 30 will be better off playing those two than riven or irelia. 3/1 newcomers shouldnt be locked into a specific role 4/1 again... new players dont benefit from playing meta champions. They are best on simple champions, you know, like the 450 ones with simple kits... Your leveling experience is completely different to a newcomers.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-02T12:49:14.260+0000) > > 2/1 do you really expect meta to matter to new players? Im pretty sure someone who played annie, ezreal top from level 10 to 30 will be better off playing those two than riven or irelia. > > > 3/1 newcomers shouldnt be locked into a specific role > > 4/1 again... new players dont benefit from playing meta champions. They are best on simple champions, you know, like the 450 ones with simple kits... > > > Your leveling experience is completely different to a newcomers. I expect them to have a choice, some might grasp the game really well or have pre knowledge considering League is big. So they can understand what Meta is and what is strong from the start. Information on what is good and bad is out there all the time. They dont have a choice to get better champions. Dota players as well as other people who watch League scene, can know easily what is good right now considering we hear it all the time. Some might know just from numbers and others from rumors. Either way they don't have a choice to pick. My leveling experience is regarding champions that you can never get when you reach lvl 30 and unlock SoloQ, you are missing the point. Whether you look at my perspective or newcomers, it doesn't matter. At lvl 30, you will not be eligible to play soloQ, since you will not have enough champions. You have to be really lucky to get 'Worth' champions per levels and not emotes or icons, so you can sell them and have enough BE for enough champions before lvl 30.
Sukishoo (NA)
: You think 450s aren't important!? Wow. Just wow.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gRlTuTZn,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-02T13:40:33.066+0000) > > You think 450s aren't important!? Wow. Just wow. 450 BE like Sivir vs right now Xayah, Kaisa? 450 BE Amumu vs Olaf,Elise,Ekko, Lee? 450 BE Kayle vs Camile,Irelia,Fiora,Riven?
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xLoU0Hbl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:25:32.149+0000) > > Are you commenting on your own comment? Lmao you are irrelevant. just not used to using this site but i see that this thread is over since u have been called you out on your bullshit. Stop picking riven in every match up and maybe u will stop losing so much like u did in last few games :D
> [{quoted}](name=NerfMIDLANERS0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xLoU0Hbl,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:28:47.889+0000) > > just not used to using this site but i see that this thread is over since u have been called you out on your bullshit. Stop picking riven in every match up and maybe u will stop losing so much like u did in last few games :D You are one of those people that like their own post/comment. Maybe get out of Silver, until then mute. You are literally in no position to give advises lol
: > [{quoted}](name=NerfMIDLANERS0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xLoU0Hbl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:16:07.431+0000) > > Ok riven main maybe learn to play new champions that do well into tanks instead of complaining that u no longer can pick her in every match up insta stack conqueror and get 8 % true damage i love that now i can just buy armor into those cancerous match ups and actually play lane
> [{quoted}](name=NerfMIDLANERS0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xLoU0Hbl,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:16:47.139+0000) > > i love that now i can just buy armor into those cancerous match ups and actually play lane Are you commenting on your own comment? Lmao you are irrelevant.
: Oh nO I No LoNGer CaN AbUsE RiVen aND JaX Top BeCauSe CoNqueRor HaS CouNterPlay NoW AnD ShoJin gOt Removed. CAN U MAKE TOP MORE IMPACTFULL PLOX TOP IS IN SO BAD STATE NOW
> [{quoted}](name=NerfMIDLANERS0,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xLoU0Hbl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:04:59.510+0000) > > Oh nO I No LoNGer CaN AbUsE RiVen aND JaX Top BeCauSe CoNqueRor HaS CouNterPlay NoW AnD ShoJin gOt Removed. CAN U MAKE TOP MORE IMPACTFULL PLOX TOP IS IN SO BAD STATE NOW I don't even play Jax lmao What are you on about? Nor i ever build Spear.
Comentários de Rioters
: Pick Renekton then.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cIFLGhmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T10:45:03.155+0000) > > Pick Renekton then. After Spear being removed i hardly think Renekton will be played. He still lacks so much mobility to catch up to carries. Unless he Es through a target, he won't get E reset for the second time and enemy carry isn't that dumb to get close in his range. Oh and Renekton will break the shield at 50%+ fury and not bellow, so i doubt a carry will be close to him then and top of it shields can come after he engages so he cant break the second time.
Comentários de Rioters
: They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. Tyler1 is the perfect poster boy for all the toxic players out there. Once a toxic player who went through 22 banned accounts. To now, someone who is minting money while promoting League of Legends on Twitch. Lots of people who _are_ or _used_ to be toxic may be on their way to being _reformed_ while watching their favorite idol on twitch. He is an inspiration for those who have anger issues and play League. It works because they want less toxicity, less reports and less of a headache. Can you imagine the number of reports they probably get daily?! All the work force required to sort this out? And you guys are forgetting one thing! The reason why Tyler1 got unbanned was not only because of the player support but because of that one Riot employee who was snitched out for calling tyler1 a _homunculus_ on discord. Its quite rare for Riot to otherwise unban toxic players, especially streamers. I guess, Tyler1 should be indirectly grateful to that ex(?) Riot Employee or else he wouldn't be here today. Famous on twitch? Yes. But on Riot events, Riot's 10 year anniversary or with increasing number of viewers on twitch? Nope! So, in conclusion. Unlike Dunkey who is still banned and not playing League at all, Tyler1 never gave up on trying to play his favorite game despite being toxic. Given, he was really lucky and that one unfortunate Riot employee ended up being mince meat for allowing him back in with a clean slate as a way to make up for what he was called by someone representing their company. He has since worked his way through and done his best to be as reformed as possible. I think that he did deserve it. He just loves the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Yin Yang Taoist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-03T23:59:17.637+0000) > > They banned Dunkey for being toxic. And when he wanted to be unbanned to finish his [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI), they told him that it isn't going to happen because he is toxic. Since then, they have parted ways. I don't see them remembering him in good faith for what he _did_ compared to who _are_, right now. > > Tyler1 is the perfect poster boy for all the toxic players out there. Once a toxic player who went through 22 banned accounts. To now, someone who is minting money while promoting League of Legends on Twitch. Lots of people who _are_ or _used_ to be toxic may be on their way to being _reformed_ while watching their favorite idol on twitch. He is an inspiration for those who have anger issues and play League. > > It works because they want less toxicity, less reports and less of a headache. Can you imagine the number of reports they probably get daily?! All the work force required to sort this out? > > And you guys are forgetting one thing! The reason why Tyler1 got unbanned was not only because of the player support but because of that one Riot employee who was snitched out for calling tyler1 a _homunculus_ on discord. Its quite rare for Riot to otherwise unban toxic players, especially streamers. I guess, Tyler1 should be indirectly grateful to that ex(?) Riot Employee or else he wouldn't be here today. Famous on twitch? Yes. But on Riot events, Riot's 10 year anniversary or with increasing number of viewers on twitch? Nope! > > So, in conclusion. Unlike Dunkey who is still banned and not playing League at all, Tyler1 never gave up on trying to play his favorite game despite being toxic. Given, he was really lucky and that one unfortunate Riot employee ended up being mince meat for allowing him back in with a clean slate as a way to make up for what he was called by someone representing their company. He has since worked his way through and done his best to be as reformed as possible. I think that he did deserve it. He just loves the game. Dunkey was toxic in a game where he was getting trolled, griefed and it's only natural that you would lose your shit when someone does that to you. THAT SHOULD NOT BE A PUNISHMENT AT ALL. Dunkey was not toxic overall and he didn't have banned accounts, he was just frustrated that Riot after all the things he did right and never wrong to them, they didn't help him one bit. Tyler1 was spamming people to kill themselves over and over, he trolled, he griefed, inted. He was the person that Dunkey got banned for when he got frustrated. Instead of Tyler getting banned, he got $$$ and promotion of his channel even more, while Dunkey who got frustrated after getting inted, got banned.
rayoli (NA)
: Why isn't there a TRUE solo queue yet where duos aren't allowed?
DuoQ was blocked for some time 2,3 years ago and it was great. The soloQ experience got better and players overall got better. But pro players complained a bit since they can't practice, so Riot allowed it back. With the introduction of new server on NA where pro players will only play against each other and can practice as much as they want my guess is that one day they will remove DuoQ again. SoloQ should be for SOLOQ and in order to be better and improve so you can one day go pro, you need to play alone and show your true skill, leadership etc. Playing duo with someone ruins the MMR, ruins the competitiveness, ruins overall experience. Getting your duo to camp you entire game so you can snowball and win without any game knowledge, just brute 1v2 force, can win you a game and it's disgusting.
rujitra (NA)
: Doesn't matter. If you don't remove the names, your thread(s) will be removed. The boards rules prohibit naming and shaming. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ntGBtvE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:32:58.979+0000) > > Doesn't matter. If you don't remove the names, your thread(s) will be removed. The boards rules prohibit naming and shaming. Period. Remove it then, the guy won't get punished anyway. I don't really care anyway, i'm posting it on every social media.
Julevi (EUW)
: Please censor the name as we have a "no name and shame" rule on boards!
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ntGBtvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:19:41.844+0000) > > Please censor the name as we have a "no name and shame" rule on boards! I think when someone griefs, trolls you for a demote deserves a shaming.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=0001000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:21:56.169+0000) > > Riot buffs/nerfs accordingly to pro players and what playstyle they want to see during tournaments. Nope. I'm sure wukong was gutted for pro play o wait nope, nunu nope, yi or vayne nope, kayle nope,neeko adc killed nope. The majority of buffs and nerfs have nothing to do with pro play. That is not a opinion that is a fact. Stop with this bs please you have no argument.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=00010005000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T14:16:50.831+0000) > > Nope. I'm sure wukong was gutted for pro play o wait nope, nunu nope, yi or vayne nope, kayle nope,neeko adc killed nope. > > The majority of buffs and nerfs have nothing to do with pro play. That is not a opinion that is a fact. > > Stop with this bs please you have no argument. ??? Why would they even touch Nunu,Wukong etc? Neeko is played in pro play, Kayle as well. Yi was buffed and nerf couple of times and was played in a funnel at pro play. Wukong is a shit champion so why would they 'gut' him? He was played once and that's it.
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-10-16T07:59:19.149+0000) > > There are thousands of players around the world that are Challenger and Grandmaster who keep switching because the ladder resets every 24h and not everyone can be at the top, no matter how good people are there just isn't enough SPACE for everyone. Out of those thousands only a handful is a pro, not even that. So what kind of ignorant thing is this to say? The majority in Challenger isn't pro, just randoms who are actually even higher than pros, so why would you balance around PROS if they are minority there? Are you a troll? Like nothing you said makes any and I mean ANY sense. The is not balanced around pro play if you think it is then you're clearly not fucking playing. Like the amount of balance for pro play is very small like shen and a few others. "here are thousands of players around the world that are Challenger and Grandmaster who keep switching because the ladder resets every 24h and not everyone can be at the top, no matter how good people are there just isn't enough SPACE for everyone. Out of those thousands only a handful is a pro, not even that. So what kind of ignorant thing is this to say?" None of that has anything to do with my post if you think it does you clearly didn't read my post. Actually all of your most basically has nothing to do with what I posted. I hate to break this to you but the 1% in league most of the time refers to diamond and up since that's actually close to the 1%. Pro play would be a like .06 idk. But at the same time you have to balance there since it's part of the game and there are still many tournaments outside of lcs that are played. Also really many of the changes don't really effect anything like shen got nerfed, and maybe sejuani.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=000100050000,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:31:15.653+0000) > > Are you a troll? Like nothing you said makes any and I mean ANY sense. > > The is not balanced around pro play if you think it is then you're clearly not fucking playing. Like the amount of balance for pro play is very small like shen and a few others. > > "here are thousands of players around the world that are Challenger and Grandmaster who keep switching because the ladder resets every 24h and not everyone can be at the top, no matter how good people are there just isn't enough SPACE for everyone. Out of those thousands only a handful is a pro, not even that. So what kind of ignorant thing is this to say?" > > None of that has anything to do with my post if you think it does you clearly didn't read my post. Actually all of your most basically has nothing to do with what I posted. I hate to break this to you but the 1% in league most of the time refers to diamond and up since that's actually close to the 1%. > > Pro play would be a like .06 idk. But at the same time you have to balance there since it's part of the game and there are still many tournaments outside of lcs that are played. Also really many of the changes don't really effect anything like shen got nerfed, and maybe sejuani. Riot buffs/nerfs accordingly to pro players and what playstyle they want to see during tournaments.
: So being silver and talking is disgusting? Dude your literally grandmaster on a dead region, check your ego.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000006000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:44:03.236+0000) > > So being silver and talking is disgusting? Dude your literally grandmaster on a dead region, check your ego. Yeah it is disgusting, and EU from what i know is ahead of the curve while NA is a wildcard region.
: 🦀🦀🦀 SPEAR OF SHOJIN IS GONE 🦀🦀🦀
Spear of Shojin isn't used on Riven anymore, it's a very situational item. There are Riven players that spam it because it's 'fun' for them, but the item actually sucks and shouldn't be in the game. For Riven the item isn't that great either, i mean sure you can get Q faster but rarely other abilities unless used correctly, the real issue is with Jax and Renekton who can permanently stun you. Jax for instance without an item with maxed E has 4 seconds, so with an item this is reduced to 1 second, similar case is with Renekton. As a Riven main i used this item only at the start with an older Essence Reaver, not Spear of Shojin because the build path sucks.
: Yeah no. This video is just nonsense. If you actually believe anything in this you're just trying to look for something to hate. Also balancing around the 99% is the dumbest and I mean dumbest way to balance a game. Since NEWFLASH they're not good. You should balance around people that are good and force those people to learn.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7gpLzupI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-16T00:16:15.958+0000) > > Yeah no. This video is just nonsense. If you actually believe anything in this you're just trying to look for something to hate. > > Also balancing around the 99% is the dumbest and I mean dumbest way to balance a game. Since NEWFLASH they're not good. You should balance around people that are good and force those people to learn. There are thousands of players around the world that are Challenger and Grandmaster who keep switching because the ladder resets every 24h and not everyone can be at the top, no matter how good people are there just isn't enough SPACE for everyone. Out of those thousands only a handful is a pro, not even that. So what kind of ignorant thing is this to say? The majority in Challenger isn't pro, just randoms who are actually even higher than pros, so why would you balance around PROS if they are minority there?
: All he did was link my op gg and not refute my argument that diamond players dont know how to play the game and all have big egos because they have a shiny blue thing next to their name.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000060000,timestamp=2019-10-15T20:31:38.587+0000) > > All he did was link my op gg and not refute my argument that diamond players dont know how to play the game and all have big egos because they have a shiny blue thing next to their name. Play better to climb and people won't call you out when you try to call them out first. Makes no sense that someone would have an ego while being the lowest of depths of divisions. Id agree with you if you were Challenger, but being a Silver and having a mouth is disgusting. Have some background before talking like this. Talking about higher divisions while you are not even close to them is annoying to listen to.
: 40 games played, I'll be diamond by the end of the season, chally by the next :). None of this means that diamonds are any less of dogs, none of them know how to play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:41:22.789+0000) > > 40 games played, I'll be diamond by the end of the season, chally by the next :). > > None of this means that diamonds are any less of dogs, none of them know how to play the game. This must be the most autistic response by a Silver player.
Zullar (NA)
: I tested him in about 3 minutes. At max build with dragons Q + E + R did 13,000 damage to the target dummy. I repeat: It only took 3 minutes to test.
> [{quoted}](name=Zullar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UEWG9lhQ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:28:50.926+0000) > > I tested him in about 3 minutes. At max build with dragons Q + E + R did 13,000 damage to the target dummy. > > I repeat: It only took 3 minutes to test. Are you r%%%%%ed to say 13.000 damage.?
: I think I saw this yesterday. The enemy had a neeko and I went in to burst her and her health just didn't move. It confused the heck out of me.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8GAibn80,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T22:25:54.820+0000) > > I think I saw this yesterday. The enemy had a neeko and I went in to burst her and her health just didn't move. It confused the heck out of me. This game is from EUNE but since it happened to you too, i guess it's a champ issue and not anything else?
Comentários de Rioters
: Akali is hardly a problem toplane, every bruiser can 1v1 her and win, thats equivalent to saying yasuo top is a problem. In one of my latest ranked game my akali top went 0-3 in lane to an urgot who solokilled her 3 times. Lets just say I had to hard carry that game. Ended 17-2 :)
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EksU41UM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-08T23:53:22.134+0000) > > Akali is hardly a problem toplane, every bruiser can 1v1 her and win, thats equivalent to saying yasuo top is a problem. In one of my latest ranked game my akali top went 0-3 in lane to an urgot who solokilled her 3 times. Lets just say I had to hard carry that game. Ended 17-2 :) I'm not talking about Akalis in lower divisions. People don't know how to play her properly. There is a insane difference between that Akali you played against and my enemys. No offense tho, but it's not something you can compare. Akali top is an issue against bruisers in soloQ
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Same with Yasuo, Jax and Riven yet noone nerfs them to the ground.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EksU41UM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-08T14:14:29.679+0000) > > Same with Yasuo, Jax and Riven yet noone nerfs them to the ground. You are literally everything i talked about lol I just said that buffing or nerfing a champion won't fix things.
Comentários de Rioters
: Blitzcrank is going to need hotfix nerfs at this rate
His Q range indicator isn't aligned with actual hitboxes. Take a look at those videos of people now grabbing buffs from longer distances, they never reach it. The hitboxes just touch from far away so it counts as it. It's deceiving and it sucks so bad.
Arakadia (NA)
: Highnoon Ashe VO needs to lose the echo/over filter.
The skin as a splash looks great like all skins do, but once they hit PBE they look awful and nothing like the splash. I love the art studio at Riot but man this is so crap and deceiving on their part. Ill just buy poster instead of a skin, this is so painful to see.
: Arurf still sucks.
The probability of getting some champions is high while for others is low. Thus, year after year i'm constantly getting Xerath which will make your life miserable even under turret from lvl 1 until we end the game. Not fair tho.
: You know what? League just isn’t fun anymore.
I was going to give an up vote for this post until i reached the part where you said you complained about manaless champions. Those manaless champions have been existing since you probably even started playing this game. Fiddle was one of the first champions to be released but i find him annoying with all those fears and i'd call his kit annoying as well but i'm not gonna say that the idea or design behind this is stupid since the champion has been existing before i even came. So who am i to complain about something like that. Those manaless champions maybe don't have to worry about that but they are weak on other points. It would be pretty stupid to say to a community about some design that the community has grew up with and the design that has been existed even before you. Can you say "Champion X is stupid" sure, it's your opinion, but saying that design behind it is, is a downvote for me.
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
Didn't they already stated that scuttle will get a 'rework' where it would generate an item, gold, buff or whatever which is going to break the game because only early junglers/laners would be played.
Comentários de Rioters
: Lmfao time to start perma banning Riven again
Riot KingCobra: " Riven is pretty weak right now - sporting a 48% WR in high elo. The reason Riven is getting a buff and not other champs with similar a WR is because we do not buff champions based on WR alone and per our balance framework that is outlined here - https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/05/dev-champion-balance-framework/ - there are likely reasons preventing us from doing so." Stop this delusion that you know any better.
: Best part is it's not even like she was unplayable Still had a good winrate in high elo for a "high skill champion" So now she'll just be broken again
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNGOnHlZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-13T16:08:00.029+0000) > > Best part is it's not even like she was unplayable > > Still had a good winrate in high elo for a "high skill champion" > > So now she'll just be broken again https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/d3fgxy/riven_getting_buffed_on_pbe/f02rpcl/ Riot KingCobra about Riven: "Riven is pretty weak right now - sporting a 48% WR in high elo. The reason Riven is getting a buff and not other champs with similar a WR is because we do not buff champions based on WR alone and per our balance framework that is outlined here - https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/05/dev-champion-balance-framework/ - there are likely reasons preventing us from doing so." So stop this delusion of you knowing any better. First of all you aren't high elo to know this and second of all you have no idea which stats to look at. Riven had bellow 49% winrate across all ranks and whats worse her winrate was terrible in servers where she wasn't an issue to begin with.
: Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out.
> [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-09-13T10:05:00.566+0000) > > Both Garen and Darius lack Riven's mobility and spammable shield. Not to mention Darius has to hit you 5 times to get 1000 damage at level 16. It could even be 6 times if you enter his inner Q and deny a bleed. That is 6- 7 seconds of room to run away, stun him or even kill him. Riven can jump a wall. Blow your adc in 1-2 seconds. Shield herself after, then stun the adc's team and hop out with 50 percent or more hp. If the enemy team is behind she can kill someone else before hopping out. Riste got a challenger with Garen and people say he is a non existent champ. There are numerous ghost flash Darius challengers every where and they build tanky enough to get those 5 stacks (with steraks ofc), so its fairly easy to do that. Darius was meant for extended trades he is considered a toughest counter for Riven when played correctly. (despite the mobility you talk about)
: Yea well buff {{champion:92}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:28}}, but we gonna nerf {{champion:266}} because people cant move 2 steps over lmao.. Riot balance is a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AVkQUAYv,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-13T05:03:56.391+0000) > > Yea well buff {{champion:92}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:28}}, but we gonna nerf {{champion:266}} because people cant move 2 steps over lmao.. Riot balance is a joke. Aatrox is an abomination with Deathdance rush because of his base healing. His E is also on a very low cooldown while also having W that you have to get out of. So it's not just 2 steps.
: Just look at those Riven buffs on PBE. Lmao
Right now when Riven just throws her R at a target, she deals no damage. The only time when you can feel Rivens R damage is when she is far ahead, but other than that she needs to work it in order to bring the target to the low enough hp to kill with R. When you look at other champions their base R damage is much higher even for execution ults. Garen for instances can have 800 damage from his R which is not a skill shot just click. Darius who can go full tank, can deal 1000 true damage with his R. There are many examples like this so don't be too quick to judge this buff since it might not change much especially since she is in a really bad state now due to counters on top and E still being gutted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Player 123,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-11T12:57:43.491+0000) > > Riven can max doublecast, meaning she can throw 2 abilities at the same time. > Throwing 3 yet alone 4 abilities at the same time isn't possible, input buffer wise that is. R2 - E - F - AA - W - Q is probably the combo he is refering to. It gets 4 abilities off and 1 auto off at the same time. Look it up.
> [{quoted}](name=BestAzirWorld,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:18:14.660+0000) > > R2 - E - F - AA - W - Q is probably the combo he is refering to. It gets 4 abilities off and 1 auto off at the same time. Look it up. Doesn't matter what he is referring to since you can't triple cast or more. You can throw at the same a max of 2 abilities, other than that isn't at the same time. You can't get 3 yet alone 4 abilities at the same. You said it yourself where you R2 first, so it's not at the same time. It only looks like it because Riven throws her R2 and flashes fast into that R2 to do the rest of the combo W Q etc. But she threw R2 first before doing it, not at the same time. As someone who has played and mained Riven for years, i think i can speak for the rest of us Riven mains this, but what do we know, maybe lolBoards know better.
: Can't she hit 3 with E>R+W+Q? I could be misremembering or miscategorizing it, though, and thinking it as ER>WQ
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XHgYJxfE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-11T13:30:35.489+0000) > > Can't she hit 3 with E>R+W+Q? > > I could be misremembering or miscategorizing it, though, and thinking it as ER>WQ Her basic doublecast is E W Q where E allows her to break the code and throw 2 abilities at the same time W Q. She can't do this without throwing E first. But this is a doublecast, not triple cast.
: I honestly thought the first Riven main I played against was hacking
Riven can max doublecast, meaning she can throw 2 abilities at the same time. Throwing 3 yet alone 4 abilities at the same time isn't possible, input buffer wise that is.
: "we overnerfed riven"
Riven is 'alright' but she does get out-damaged heavily in lanes against certain champs and since everyone has tons of shields and items that give them shields it's better to pick Renekton since he can break those shields . Riven has a raw damage unlike most of toplaners who have heavy sustain and true damage. Riven has non of it, so when she gets slightly or heavily in this case she feels it a lot. Her winrate is low because people got issues adjusting to E being hard nerfed and tbh it's not really something we can adjust to in harassing lanes. Especially against range ones. She just falls off too much early due to lack of exp, cs, gold in these matchups so it's better to pick anything else.
Comentários de Rioters
spyroubas22 (EUNE)
: 2-5 fps on new SSD and Windows
Did you connect your HDMI or D to your graphic card you have or to the motherboard?
Exibir mais

inFamous Zion

Nível 228 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão