: I can see her being used by Faker and stomping Worlds in 2018. Watch, her plays are going to be _**I N S A N E**_.
Abortion (EUW)
: New Blitzcrank's skins walking animation
It looks like a nice skin but it's totally ruined by that animation... it just doesn't fit at all
kalima994 (EUNE)
: And Riot says rengar, talon, akali and other without escapes are assassins, and their kit says otherwise. IF THEY ARE ASSASSINS SO IS SHE
Akali's shroud isn't an escape, rengar has no spell similar to an escape, talon has no escape rofl looks like you don't have an escape either. If they are assassins so is she, deal with it.
kalima994 (EUNE)
: And Riot says rengar, talon, akali and other without escapes are assassins, and their kit says otherwise. IF THEY ARE ASSASSINS SO IS SHE
I don't care about what riot says, they also said that overbuffed galio would be fine on live servers. And the champions I listed DON'T HAVE ESCAPES.
: Just because you see her as one, doesnt make her one. Riot says she is not, her kit says she is not. SO SHE IS NOT. Good Lord.
And Riot says rengar, talon, akali and other without escapes are assassins, and their kit says otherwise. IF THEY ARE ASSASSINS SO IS SHE
: I know them as assassins. Diana is not. End of story.
Yeah? Then I see Diana as an assassin so she is an assassin
: Illaoi is too E reliant
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrithegethon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H8vLs9b8,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-05T20:15:43.814+0000) > > Illaoi if she misses E then ults? She has to pray to her god that the enemy has no CC How does missing e change the fact that cc stops her though
: Only on some champions like thresh. And that isnt becouse assasins are bad / adc's are op, but exhaust got huge nerf, and is underpowerd right now.
It still does the thing that it was supposed to do really well : reduce damage. It reducing resistances didn't make much sense in the first place cause that just makes it a damage amplifier at the same time
: TO ALL LEAGUE PLAYERS READING BOARDS:Don't make complaining topics about unbalance in preseason pls.
: Or let's look from a logical point of view , not from a biased one? Enchanter Supports take heal so that ADC's can take barrier to make them even more unkillable , never seen {{champion:201}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:89}} take heal.
They can just take ignite tot shit on people in lane and still don't need exhaust
: Go search throughout the boards and come back and say that again. She's not. an. assassin. You know what assassins do? Get in, kill, GET OUT. Or die if they get cc'd. What Diana does- get in, kill, survive a little bit, DIE. She doesn't have the one thing that makes assassins who they are- ESCAPES. Zed- ult and shadow switch back thingy Fizz- troll poll Kat- shunpo Talon- landscape hop thing and ult See the pattern? Diana goes all in, doesn't get out. She has the tools like divers do to survive- her shield. Vi- passive shield Irelia- stun and W heal Nocturne- shield and enemy spell block Warwick- heal, ult, etc And so on. Divers have abilities to keep them alive when they all in or survive as long as they can. Assassins? Nope. Get in, get out if they can. That's it. Diana- DIVER. Still don't believe me? Look at Statikk's page. Under "Divers"- Diana is the last one. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/3A5uuBw7-champion-subclass-list
> [{quoted}](name=MysticDreams12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoxzYVjE,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-06T05:09:58.090+0000) > > > You know what assassins do? Get in, kill, GET OUT. Or die if they get cc'd. Let's look at the champions labeled as assassins in the client: Akali, Ekko, Evelynn, Fizz, Kassadin, Katarina, Kha' Zix. LeBlanc, Master Yi, Nidalee, Nocturne, Rengar, Shaco, Talon, Zed Akali has no escape ( she is dead the moment she gets out of her shroud unless she just kills the enemies ) Ekko has an escape Evelynn has an escape Fizz does have an escape but he usually uses it for damage so unless the cooldown comes back up before he dies he doesn't Kassadin has an escape Katarina has an escape Kha' Zix only has an escape if he gets a reset ( meaning he has to have e evolved ) LeBlanc has an escape Master Yi doesn't have an escape Nidalee doesn't have an escape since to go in she has to use her w and even after it comes off cooldown the dash is short Nocturne doesn't have an escape Rengar doesn't have an escape Shaco doesn't have an escape Talon doesn't have an escape since he needs ult to assassinate and his e requires walls that you didn't already jump to to be available Zed has an escape So by that definition Akali, Fizz ( potentially ), Kha'Zix ( before evolved e ), Master Yi, Nidalee, Nocturne, Rengar, Shaco and Talon aren't assassins yet they are labeled as assassins So basically riot's definition of assassins is a bunch of crap since even they don't respect it
Azadethe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kalima994,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoxzYVjE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T17:09:27.852+0000) > > So we should make every champion a dumb point and click you die machine? No. I'm just saying..... Ekko, Diana, and Ahri aren't really point and click die machines, and technically neither is Kass. Kass's Ult CD is too long, and his 1 hit burst is mitigateable, and he dies easy enough. Ekko just requires you to dodge and cc. In reality he's doing 3-4 skills to access a kill, and if anything misses, the others become trivial. He's hard to access the KILL on, but if you watch his shadow, you can predict his ults, and set up the right moments to actually engage him. The problem is when people are fighting, they tunnel on Ekko himself, and not the fact that if his shadow is right next to him, he can't escape, but can do damage. Bait him into using it, and then punish him. Diana is one of the EASIEST assassins to avoid; just dodge the Cresent of her Q, and she's trivial. And it's pretty easy to avoid. Ahri is not really a strong assassin, is point and click stunnable, gets pretty heavily countered by resist, even though half her Q is True (Most of her damage actually comes from her W with its tiny cooldowns) Once again,.... you generally know when her ult is up and the routes she has to escape. So that should tell you when and where to attack her. Ambush her from bushes, have teammates hide in her escape routes so she can't charm out or ult out. Or, when her ult is down, just avoid her charm and punish her. Only Kat and Akali have what could be considered very little counterplay (on the right builds and skill reliances)
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoxzYVjE,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-05T21:18:59.781+0000) > > No. I'm just saying..... Ekko, Diana, and Ahri aren't really point and click die machines, and technically neither is Kass. And what I'm saying is that it's fine that they can actually fail if they fuck up, unlike akali being guaranteed a kill if she is even or has more stats than you because she can't miss
Azadethe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WoxzYVjE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-05T15:32:34.662+0000) > > {{champion:38}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:103}} Right man , literally no burst. Akali and Kat have. The others are completely avoidable.
So we should make every champion a dumb point and click you die machine?
Mhihnj (EUW)
: [Champion concept] saitama: Passive: Saitama is bald and has no abilities but takes 0 damage and kills everything in 1 hit. Also Saitama cannot enter a teamfight until 1 teammate and 2 enemies are remaining
Imagine this in an actual game. Full move speed runes and rushing boots to destroy enemy base in record time
: you can see the player that's gonna troll just by his name
I wouldn't trust someone named i main teemo 420 though
: then whats the point of assassins
Ralanr (NA)
: Didn't Faker get caught out the final game before the last fight and that's why they lost the teamfight?
: I said Legitimate mobility earlier, even though I'm aware her Q gives her MS. As so does MF's W and I wouldn't call her 'mobile', Just slippery at best.
And you totally ignored the point I made before talking about her q.... Also there's a difference between having a couple of dashes and a move speed boost and just having a move speed boost
: I mean compare anyone to Jhin and Ashe and yeah their mobility will seem great. But even Urgot and Galio have dashes on Low cooldowns nowaday. Maybe a few years ago Ahri's mobility was above average, but with all of the mobility creep in the game, it's meh considering it's locked behind an ultimate and a hefty CD at all stages of the game.
3 dashes in a row on 45 second cooldown and you can have some delay between them. Most champions won't use more dashes than that in a teamfight and she also gets move speed from her q to kite around
: You might be a Yasuo Main if...
> [{quoted}](name=zeskgames,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=YX0FZOlt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-04T19:39:17.950+0000) > (I'll see myself out) https://pics.me.me/0-13-0-as2-1607-vl-job-ere-is-done-but-you-14381906.png
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: I dunno. I only could consistently win with Rhaast on 3v3, because it's so much harder to get killed than in a 5v5. Meanwhile if you insta-pop bot lane in a 5v5 team fight you may as well go AFK, because you just won said team fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Sraeg2013,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NARmghGy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-04T20:28:44.214+0000) > > I dunno. > I only could consistently win with Rhaast on 3v3, because it's so much harder to get killed than in a 5v5. > > Meanwhile if you insta-pop bot lane in a 5v5 team fight you may as well go AFK, because you just won said team fight. If you play it right ( and hopefully you have a team from time to time ) he's not that easy to kill in 5v5 either
LankPants (OCE)
: Did people still really think this was impossible after SKT came within an inch of losing to Misfits? I thought it was likely going forward from that point if anything. TBH the bigger surprise to me was that they didn't lose out to RNG rather than that they did to SSG.
I actually expected SKT to lose, and I am happy that they did
: You could also just use your shield as {{champion:201}}. Or use your protection as {{champion:98}}. Or blind him as {{champion:17}}. Hell, {{champion:133}} or {{champion:104}}'s blinds would work, too, since it'd stop him from being able to see anyone to attack. And those are just the things that stop the attack from actually _connecting_, not all the CC to prevent him from doing anything, or simply bursting him.
Tell me how often that happened in your games against twitch
: Ahri's legitimate mobility IS pretty meh tbh. 3 dashes on a 45+ second cooldown late-game isn't that great.
Yeah if you play katarina and blink around 10 times in a teamfight sure, but if you compare it to most champions she has more mobility than them
Rockman (NA)
: CertainlyT has done it again
Tbh at this point I imagine him being some kind of maniac that's like " IF I CAN'T HAVE FUN NOBODY CAN SO I'LL JUST MAKE CANCER CHAMPIONS OVER AND OVER " and being like some sort of hell gatekeeper that's like " EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN HELL "
łnśane (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4-obTw0VY&feature=youtu.be Basically what she is guys don't be fooled!{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}}
wei270 (NA)
: i don't know when i play yasuo and there is a twitch i just safe my wind wall for when he pops up it works pretty well for me.
Countering cancer with cancer, fair enough
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: PLease nerf twitch already riot, it's not funny
They don't even have to be smurfs, he's like the old reworked machinegun kog but with less attack speed and safer
: We haven't even seen her kit yet lmao. So don't go spouting about 'bad design' when referring to this champ. We don't even know if her kit will be toxic or bad. From what Red's have told us her mobility is actually 'meh', and about on par with Ahri. Mostly dependent on this new summoner spell casting mechanic. Just people jumping on another bad wagon way too quickly.
1. Ahri's mobility is far from meh 2. I was talking about Yasuo
Blitz100 (NA)
: A Short Open Letter to Faker
As if he reads na boards
: She is the most anti fun champ to play against IMO...I know she is not OP but in my elo she pretty much is. She is just annoying to lane against and you always have to jump through hoops all the while she is trying to teach you lessons of life....
She is teaching you that if you want to have fun you should ban her
: Question, if everyone's unfair and op, is it equal?
Depends on if you consider rock paper scissors to be equal
5050BS (NA)
: She was made by the guy who did Yasuo so she will be annoying OP in the the hands of anyone who has some skill and Make people AFK in the ands of really skilled players. This guy should be moved to making sound effects for Riot.
And she will still be good enough on anyone with half a brain
Azadethe (NA)
: The passive requires her to run on the summoner bubble, so she'll be semi choreographed, meaning team cc will probably predict her hard and kill her. Also, I'm willing to bet people will play her super squishy, so getting off super plays is probably going to be unlikely unless her entire team is based around ccing for her to abuse the passive. Another thing you notice is.... she seems to behave like a single target mage.... That's gonna pretty much make shutting her down like shutting Ez down.
She has to run on the summoner bubble, basically letting her keep going in the right direction to chase you lol
: Nah. I think being a more modern champion she won't be toxic and busted design wise. She'll be like Yasuo. Not like Shaco, who is infuriating due to bad design from years ago.
So newer bad design is better just because it's new
: People said that about every champ with a new mechanic tbh. She WILL be infuriating tho cause of her voice , even worse than ''THROW ANOTHER ROCK''
I'd throw another rock in talliyah's mouth so she shuts up tbh
: There's already a map skin for this on wooxy, you know that right?
And that's a custom skin, we want one from riot game
: I like her. It's Hilarious. I am going to main her just to piss people off.
Good luck maining a champion that will be perma banned
: New champ is out, and guess what everyone’s complaining about?
Nice meme. Ever thought about a middle ground?
: Ugh does anyone else get a little tilted when 5 minutes in someone just gives up?
I feel a little tilted when at 5 minutes i hear enemy triple kill
Zed Playa (EUW)
: CAN YOU MAKE AN OPTION THAT ALLOWS US TO CHANGE OUR CURSOR SIZE?
And I'm playing in 1080p and I'd like to make it a little smaller so rito pls
: {{champion:37}} {{champion:17}} Well this'll be interesting
Full ap sona camping you anywhere That's fucking terrifying
LdCwrGm1vv (EUNE)
: Your two highest mastery point champions swap passives
{{champion:64}} {{champion:107}} Lee snowballs 10 times harder with bonus ad and gets a dash from being in bushes 100% a buff and winrate skyrockets to 80% Rengar becomes even more useless than he is now cause he doesn't have energy and loses his jump and attack speed is shit on him.
: some garbage ADCs were boosted by how babysat they have been recently. Prepare to see elo correction happening in your games.
Nah, abusing twitch and trist is still pretty legit
Kloqdq (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=kalima994,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=N0qXWdet,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-11-03T14:13:57.112+0000) > > How can it be fun if every champ would become anti fun Dota 2
I actually played dota and I don't think every hero there is anti fun
Meluko (NA)
: 10 seconds is so long in league. The fact that this champ can essentially win every objective for your team because 10 seconds is an eternity is broken enough. Its perma-ban from the get go. She'll never see competitive play.
send adc to sleep, ignore adc, win teamfight lol
: Seems like when you (opponent) use summoner spells or item actives you drop a little bubble that she can pick up to re-use your said summoner or active, that's why she flashes multiple times etc. This will probably be obnoxious but it's really cool.
Definitely not gonna be gamebreaking
: New Champ: Zoe, the Aspect of Twilight preview
> [{quoted}](name=Blood Magicks,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Eh9AnE6L,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-03T12:23:41.374+0000) > > When Riot is more Disney than Disney themselves. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw her. This champ is worthy of disney and has nothing to do with league and the best part.... she's probably gonna be overloaded and broken af. {{champion:1}} "Beaten by a little girl"
xelaker (NA)
: Now I can't even kill ad champs! they get 2 FREE SECONDS OF BEING INVINCIBLE! All ap champs get is this pathetic, tiny little shield!
Kloqdq (NA)
: Pffff just make CertainTy the new lead. The game will be in utter chaos but it'll be fun utter chaos.
How can it be fun if every champ would become anti fun
Exibir mais

kalima994

Nível 30 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão