: So glad gamemodes are gone
The community will be even split up when people stop playing the game because: Summoners Rift, slowly dying. Farming for 20 minutes makes this the worst mode and everyone is starting to realize this. ARAM, hasn´t had an update in forever. Somehow looks even plain and boring then the original map TFT, People only play this because you can surrender after 5 min (without interference form other players) Just because the other modes weren´t as popular doesn't mean they were bad. Those who played them actually enjoyed them. Matches were short, farming was kept to an appropriate minimum and you felt motivated to try something new.
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HcocKwIB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:11:52.983+0000) > > "we removed Tribunal because people would just press "punish" to get rewards" > -RIOT > > Then remove the rewards. I know RIOT failed at Social Studies, but this argument is just plain stupid If they failed at studies then how come they come rich?
> [{quoted}](name=Farih Danh,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HcocKwIB,comment-id=00000005,timestamp=2019-12-06T20:09:31.646+0000) > > If they failed at studies then how come they come rich? You don´t need an education to be rich
: Why does Ryze earn so much Mana/lvl when he scales so well with Mana?
: Please Bring back Tribunal
"we removed Tribunal because people would just press "punish" to get rewards" -RIOT Then remove the rewards. I know RIOT failed at Social Studies, but this argument is just plain stupid
: Remember when i said Senna ADC should be nerfed because it will be broken despite what Riot says?
I honestly don´t know what riot was thinking when they decided to make a "ADC supp" She would either be player as an OP ADC or a shitty supp (there is no grey area) Just take her back to the drawing board and start over. All they have to do is admit they fucked up and apologize
: Bots are reporting humans as bots, and getting humans banned.
{{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} Please don't talk shit about our robot overlords. They clearly knows what is best for the game (and you) If bots don't want you in the game, you have to respect it {{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:112}}
Dyz 4i20 (EUW)
: Come back with nimbus cloak
I like it. It´s not useless until lvl 6 And you don´t have to worry about getting trapped by creeps when flashing
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
tamaya (NA)
: Will YasuoxRiven become a canon couple?
Hope not. Shipping always ruin a franchise.
: Braum's Mom New Champ
Braum gets extra healing because she is worried that he is not eating properly
: What is this new indicator for Pyke R?
Its suppose to show that he can recast his ultimate, but there is a bug causing two of them appear (and only one of them goes away).
Xavanic (NA)
: can i have aurelion back?
Had so many moments where I´m about to get a kill only for the balls to retract at the last second
: Not sure if support was the least popular. 5 out of the 5 times that I queued fill, I got ADC so.... it indicates otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Firebeard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0fR6UAev,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T00:25:54.686+0000) > > Not sure if support was the least popular. 5 out of the 5 times that I queued fill, I got ADC so.... it indicates otherwise. Each time you play supp, you get auto-fill protection in your next game (meaning that supp is the least popular and RIOT is aware of this) But I do believe that ADC is the 2nd least popular
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Ou4AVLN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T21:07:16.415+0000) > > Remember when you got an early kill as a supp and you could go back and upgrade your supp item? > > RIOT likes to shit on everything we love ohh yeah and then that support snowballs the lane even harder with the increased gold income getting free wards faster 3rd support item and probably full damage anyways so then just start one shotting ppl with the heavily increased income and stats for just exisiting.
> [{quoted}](name=hiyares,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Ou4AVLN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T03:21:12.527+0000) > > ohh yeah and then that support snowballs the lane even harder with the increased gold income getting free wards faster 3rd support item and probably full damage anyways so then just start one shotting ppl with the heavily increased income and stats for just exisiting. Thats how kills work. A player gets a kill.They use the gold to get better items, thus making them a bigger threat There is no difference between an ADC getting an early {{item:1038}} and a supp getting early wards
: dude, people make threads on these boards about quitting over toxicity ALL THE TIME
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000100010001000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T01:10:08.154+0000) > > dude, people make threads on these boards about quitting over toxicity ALL THE TIME Type "quit" in the search bar. People quit because they don´t like the game or they don´t like other players (feeders, inters and trolls). I´m not saying that OP is innocent. I´m saying that giving him a chat restriction would have been more suitable
: I LEGIT wonder if Riot balance team plays the game
1. They try a "new thing" 2. they suck at it because it´s a "new thing" 3. They think the problem lies with the "new thing" 4. They demand that the "new thing" is buffed 5. "new thing" is buffed to ridiculous proportions 6. Entire community is upset with the "new thing"
: The support changes were good for the game.
The only real issue with the old supp items was {{item:3312}} and all it needed was a simple nerf The supp role (which is already the least popular role) sucks now
: Support items is like you're invited to a party but you're not allowed to drink or eat
Remember when you got an early kill as a supp and you could go back and upgrade your supp item? RIOT likes to shit on everything we love
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:16:11.216+0000) > > Toxic people don´t drive people away. Its the game itself. NO its far from that. Is it the game who types those things is it the game that cant control hes emotions ? No its we are responcable for our own behavior and control and a game is not a excuus for it.
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0001000100010002,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:27:11.186+0000) > > NO its far from that. Is it the game who types those things is it the game that cant control hes emotions ? No its we are responcable for our own behavior and control and a game is not a excuus for it. NOBODY is quiting the game over toxic people. RIOT gives you the option to add language filter and mute other players. Banning someone because some players CHOOSE not to use these options is disproportionate
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:50:16.729+0000) > > I never understood being banned for the things you say in chat > > I can understand being chat restricted/perma-muted, but how is a ban justified? How about he spammed kys like 10 times in the lobby ?
> [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:52:48.247+0000) > > How about he spammed kys like 10 times in the lobby ? So mute him so he can´t say it again.
: it justified bc toxic dickheads in chat drive people away from the game, taking money out of RIOTs pocket. Why would they, or any other company for that matter, allow behavior that makes them LESS money?
> [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=TU1Z2dBo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-22T19:53:06.572+0000) > > it justified bc toxic dickheads in chat drive people away from the game, taking money out of RIOTs pocket. Why would they, or any other company for that matter, allow behavior that makes them LESS money? Toxic people don´t drive people away. Its the game itself.
Stashek (EUNE)
: Unfair treatment, even though Riot claims "equal treatment towards all players"
I never understood being banned for the things you say in chat I can understand being chat restricted/perma-muted, but how is a ban justified?
: I want Twisted Treeline back
They removed dominion and twisted treeline because they weren´t popular enough . By this Logic, they will remove summoners rift at some point
Comentários de Rioters
: just played a game with 3 cloud drakes and cloud buff.....
enemy gets dragon in seasons 1-9 "It´s ok. We can still win" enemy gets dragon in seasons 10 "alt+f4"
: Senna is a super unoriginal champion
Her passive is the same as Thresh. Did Thresh intentionally let her escape so she could gather more souls for him?
Delifox (NA)
: Please remove the double stacking of Senna passive from ARAM
100% crit chance at 8 min without any crit items How does Riot fuck up this bad?
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Bard DESERVES to be buffed into an adequate support
Bard is perfect the way he is{{champion:432}} > First of all, his heal does close to nothing, if you play him like a support you cant do much when your ADC is under attack. > And when you do farm your heal somewhere, either your ADC wont reach it in time or the enemy will just destroy it. I agree that the heal itself is weak a p*** early game, but the movespeed is extremely powerful. It will give you or your carry the boost they need to dodge skillshots or catch up to fleeing enemies. The enemy destroying them is just poor placement > Second of all, his E is totally useless, whats the point of it when enemy champions can use it too? Isn't Bard a support? The point is that you decide where it ends up. If the enemies are using it without getting punished then you are using it wrong. > His Q is the most boring and needlessly difficult ability in his kit. Like, is has a VERY short range, does minimal damage, has the worst slow duration and the shortest lasting stun, on top of that is REALLY difficult to hit. > > Compare it to Morgana's Q: > Morgana's Q root duration is double that of Bard's stun, yet it costs less, deals more damage and its much easier to hit stun>root. Also Morgana can´t root someone hiding behind a minion or 2 players at the same time > His ultimate, oh gosh, his ultimate A long range 2.5 stun (that ignores tenacity and cleanse) already makes this the best ult in the game
: Does Qiyana click with anyone?
Have you seen the champion spotlight? It is the shortest one yet and Phreak just wants to get done with it as fast as possible {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} TFW even your spokesman doesn´t understand a champion
Comentários de Rioters
: Exhaust Needs a buff in preseason
Maybe add a silence to it? This should make it more effective against supps/tanks and prevent assassins from bursting someone down Edit: Im not talking about a full 2.5 sec silence, I mean a short silence (0.5 sec maybe) to give your adc a tiny chance to escape an Alistar/Leona dive
: Skins make you win.
1. Pick snowday Bard 2. Place a trail of hot cocoa 3. The enemy will be overflowed with Christmas spirit and follow the trail 4. Beat their asses (cuz you´re going damage bard) for stealing your team´s cocoa Nobody steals Christmas on Bard´s watch {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}}
: power outage caused dodge which meant i lost a promo game
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
Honestly, I dislike the addition of "Gods" to the game{{champion:136}} {{champion:516}} Not only do they feel extremely underpowered in the game, but their lore makes other champions seem weaker in comparison Examples: {{champion:105}} trident is just {{champion:516}} ´s old fork {{champion:136}} vaporizing {{champion:80}} for fun I still enjoy these 2 champs, but their "godlike" status overwhelms all the other champs
: ADC items against assassins
{{item:3231}} The cleanse should remove any slows and give you the movespeed necessary to outrun them {{item:3812}} Should prevent them from bursting you down too fast
: True Damage Fanart - G I A N T S
The true dmg skins don´t deserve any recognition. They are the worst skins in history
: > [{quoted}](name=m0zz4r3ll4,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I2kqR917,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T13:41:57.219+0000) > > I tried to farm a minion wave as Pyke, it was cancer Gee it's almost like that was the *exact* thing Riot was trying to nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I2kqR917,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T14:58:49.445+0000) > > Gee it's almost like that was the *exact* thing Riot was trying to nerf. That doesn´t mean it was a good nerf. There are so many champs that needs their farming potential nerfed, but Riot decided to gut Pyke just because he wasn´t playing the role they intended for him
: Revert Pyke Qtap
I tried to farm a minion wave as Pyke, it was cancer His q was the last thing that needed a nerf
FacYou0 (EUNE)
: URF ? URF ?? URF ???
people are upset that they can´t get easy wins anymore This is what happens when you insist on playing Yumi in URF
Tjesna Sisa (EUNE)
: Unban me please
You don´t even have a little brother Come up with better excuses {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: China is adding curfew and spending limits to online games
blue38k (NA)
: Please Nerf
Pyke has already been nerfed to the ground (he is unplayable as anything other than supp)
: How many champion shards are you hoarding?
Alot, there needs to be a "disenchant all" button
: Dont let QSS remove Mords ultimate
_I remember when you could qss a {{champion:238}} ult. It lasted for about a month. Then the Zed fanboys complained too much and they changed it, I guess a champ has to be more popular to get this kind of treatment_
: This should be Crabgot's Dance
Rare footage of Riot Customer Service
: What is the weakest synergy in the game?
Pirate It requires you to pick Graves and/or Gangplank (the worst picks in this mode)
Terozu (NA)
: Game Mode idea. Minion Mayhem
Pick {{champion:31}} , grow bigger than the minions How the tables have turned
: Everybody type Florida man and then your birthday and tell me what you get
Florida man ticketed after eating pancakes in middle of intersection
: Please give us an auto summoner change on role.
You actually have trouble changing your summoner spells? How are you even capable of picking a champion?
Exibir mais

m0zz4r3ll4

Nível 171 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão