Comentários de Rioters
Kazekiba (NA)
: Effects stack, damage doesnt, Shiv passive crits.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I’ve literally had games With 4 auto fills. 4. With off roles in the game THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE. or my personal favorite. Was with a duo. I que jungle/adc Partner qued support/mid. I got mid and she got jungle......... But don’t worry. The system is working as intended guys. Daddy rito says so.
Comentários de Rioters
: You know what would make this game way more competitive than what fixing MM will do? Drop your ducking ego. Seriously, you want communication? With who? 9/10 random team mates simply refuse to listen. They won't try to help, because if they do and you don't die, there's the risk they won't get the kill, and how can they carry your feeding ass if you don't feed because they help you? Matchmaking is only broken in normals because it can match multiple solo players on one team against a 5 man stack on the other. People like you who believe in fairy tales such as "forced 50%" need to grow up. Many mistakes that you make can't be recovered from without the whole team working for it, now add to that that most players don't even know when they make such mistakes or what they are and top it off with much ego players have and you get the reason why you lose, there's no forced 50%.
really of all egoistict people in the world... im of those who care least they can about losing and can pretty much accept my mistakes .... i dont mind losing.. but i mind playing match that is unfair and handicaped for one side ....whats the point of such competitive game ("competitive") i only ask for playable match , playable being key word in this whole topic i guess
: You know what would make this game way more competitive than what fixing MM will do? Drop your ducking ego. Seriously, you want communication? With who? 9/10 random team mates simply refuse to listen. They won't try to help, because if they do and you don't die, there's the risk they won't get the kill, and how can they carry your feeding ass if you don't feed because they help you? Matchmaking is only broken in normals because it can match multiple solo players on one team against a 5 man stack on the other. People like you who believe in fairy tales such as "forced 50%" need to grow up. Many mistakes that you make can't be recovered from without the whole team working for it, now add to that that most players don't even know when they make such mistakes or what they are and top it off with much ego players have and you get the reason why you lose, there's no forced 50%.
duck you .BECAuse OF MY EGO I POINt OUt ISSUES thAt NONE POINtS OUt ego doesnt allow me to take crap from others peoples manipulations and gives me urge to stand for myself , no shit sherlock
: Instead of using matchmaking to fix games and winrates of players...FIX YOUR MATCKMAKING RITO
just another fucking example of shitty manipulative matchmaking.. AFter CARRYING MY ADC one match ago, idk how much 10 0 or something NEXT THING I SEE ON BOT LANE WITH ME IS OLAF lvl 26 who not only picks totaly uneficient pick for bot duo , he also dont have basic knowladge of avoiding enemy skillshots (WHICH I THINK PEOPLE ARE USUALLY BORN WItH !) rior really go duck yourself ...cant be more predictable that this ... you play good and then you get trashed like your time means nothing ....FOR FUCKS SaKE WHAT LEVEL 26 player has to do with golds and silvers ... and fucking tell its the only way new players can learn thld is fucking game.... no matter if its normal or not , gold player in normal is pretty much the same against level 26 player EVEN IF ITS FUCKING DRAFT ... one does not know where to put his dick .... so even if golds or silvers dont play serious ... this unranked fellow will still such as hell against them.... and RITO GUYS PRETend liek they dont understand that simplest fucking thing so tell me unbelievers , how did i manage to go from gold silver playerbase (who actually know what this game is about ) in my team TO LEVEL 26 shity beginers ?
: we need a true solo mode. and for matchmaking to be based on performance. something like teambuilder was i think .
well unbeliavable , someone understands someone actually tracks people's ranks after games
: You know what would make this game way more competitive than what fixing MM will do? Drop your ducking ego. Seriously, you want communication? With who? 9/10 random team mates simply refuse to listen. They won't try to help, because if they do and you don't die, there's the risk they won't get the kill, and how can they carry your feeding ass if you don't feed because they help you? Matchmaking is only broken in normals because it can match multiple solo players on one team against a 5 man stack on the other. People like you who believe in fairy tales such as "forced 50%" need to grow up. Many mistakes that you make can't be recovered from without the whole team working for it, now add to that that most players don't even know when they make such mistakes or what they are and top it off with much ego players have and you get the reason why you lose, there's no forced 50%.
duck you who mentioned anything about comunication its about getting teamamtes who arent match for enemy team OR VICE VErSA
Comentários de Rioters
dogehkiin (EUW)
: Not a champion but will answer anyways: The client, the bugs (freezes,crashes etc...) both ingame and in client the first week after every patch since the new client got released and the removal of many fun gamemodes like Dominion or Nexus Blitz and RGM.
> [{quoted}](name=dogehkiin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyvaABEt,comment-id=0055,timestamp=2019-12-17T09:17:55.411+0000) > > Not a champion but will answer anyways: > > The client, the bugs (freezes,crashes etc...) both ingame and in client the first week after every patch since the new client got released and the removal of many fun gamemodes like Dominion or Nexus Blitz and RGM. Do you have ssd windows? I dont know about such freequent client bugs that people are talking about
: What champion made you start hating playing the game?
I dont like when sena goes on lane with jhin. But better to have every new champion wirh a snare then more of them with insanely fast mobility in a 50ms+ enviroment .. its not yasuo . Its yasuo with 5 kills in 10 min.Then wish to never play this game again Oh yea {{champion:157}} as enemy and {{champion:16}} in team
: {{champion:83}}
> [{quoted}](name=Carteeeer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nyvaABEt,comment-id=0041,timestamp=2019-12-16T19:15:43.871+0000) > > {{champion:83}} Lul
: we want twisted treeline back or we will leave forever LOL
What i relized is we dont need a mini rift.. little legends are far better since it contributes to diversity, its casualy looking and sets our brain into a different state .. I would like to have a house on twisted treeline , that would be fun... The game mode itself isnt
Rockman (NA)
: >Reasons I need multiple rune pages
: Cause people like to bitch about every little thing that happens to make themselves feel better
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeRework,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q9EZhcyg,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-19T08:08:20.203+0000) > > Cause people like to bitch about every little thing that happens to make themselves feel better just like your nickname 🤗👍
: Why do people constantly talk about transfers when they go down?
Server matters. People on eune apear to be dumb ,but they are just frustrated a bit too much. While on euw seems like everyone is puting their efforts more into quality and arent as impulsive
Zac x Me (NA)
: Guess which champion I like to play on EUW
Zac x Me (NA)
: Guess which champion I like to play on EUW
Bard is one of true ritos masterworks. And ivern too. Fun to ply not broken ,not useless
: Do Intentional Feeders really get punish?????????
Not much conpared to everyone else who gets a report... From my perspective , whenever i get even slightest chance of being reported by sone low visioned shallow tryharder or just an ordinary senseless prick i also start geting odd matchups which i could name as noticably worser than usual
: What can we do to have an impact as the community?
_firstly. The impression and no1 mistake people make while refering to problems in this game from everyday players perspective is to treat Riot as the original Riot whos people started this game and made it a functioning comunity game_ . Comunity is just the illusion Tencent is maintaing since its to risky to directly shut it off and it is probably good for bussines since most of people are socially oriented and not psyhopats
: Gotta say, I'm a little bummed about the lack of Christmas event this year...
Not that i care much about cristmass , but prestige is what people need nowadays...so why would one care about cristmass and the confort it provides if You have kaisa prestige edition? Cristmass is too weak , they dont need that
: WHY GOLD ELO IS NOW THE AVERAGE ELO
Its how the whole ranked works for few years now , after the introduction of mmr.To tease you up in order to play more ... Easy climb imposible promos... Atleast until you play same promo 10 times...but people seem to remain blind about it
: Matchmaking bug?
Its nowadays matchmaking system and it runs since the introduction of mmr . It sucks for most part and creates high percentage of obesided games due to high skill differences . My first rank ever was silver 3 btw.and im still silver 3 XD just as mmr system has been anounced i had sone very frustrating time ever since then... It feels like it just gives you lower end teammates and higher and higher end enemies as you come closer to promotion... And that difference runs weaker the more games you play... So the real question would be : does the ranked exist for competition and skill showdown while pushing the limits of players capabilities or just to hook us up to this game , leaving us as junkies who can't stand a day without their everneeding precious fix..khm ...game
: Champion complexity/difficulty VS Power Budget.
Instead of writing a whole doctrine , try to imagine if they would want to prevent champions from being able to singlehandedly carry a game in any case.teamwork and skill would matter more.and champion complexity would rather be a prefferencial and situational thing
TarJan (NA)
: Jg exp is too low
Early game junglers farm champions easier than ever .... All clear , they fixed the problem by not making it harder to do so
Zac x Me (NA)
: we already have no more runes but only a shitty re-skinned mastery system
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NlEEk68h,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-12-18T05:38:28.742+0000) > > we already have no more runes but only a shitty re-skinned mastery system Interactive runes are great and they arent "1 way for one champion "at all .. as the old mastery and especially runes were.Assasins being the exeption for most part X'D
: I personally think it would be cool if runes were (rather than general powerups) unique to each champion. This would be a LOTTTT of work don't get me wrong, but would be way easier to balance as if some kind of combination was broken you could just..nerf the champion's rune instead of affecting an entire damn class because one guy is abusing something.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NlEEk68h,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-12-18T06:55:26.648+0000) > > I personally think it would be cool if runes were (rather than general powerups) unique to each champion. This would be a LOTTTT of work don't get me wrong, but would be way easier to balance as if some kind of combination was broken you could just..nerf the champion's rune instead of affecting an entire damn class because one guy is abusing something. Nice idea. But have in mind what kid of hell that would create for new players and also for the rito administration
: Should Runes, both old and Reforged, just be removed entirely?
I love you for that topic. Runes in my opinion are great in my op. They bring diversity and different playstyles into game .but it would be far less stressfull if they would reduce the damage of runes as far as 50perc. Game would be far more interesting and diverse . But less hyper so it will make people smarter in their decisions rather than impulsive which means sales from skins and etc would probably drop in some cases and the game would apear as less spectacular in everyday use
Anhydrax (NA)
: That's because you're wrong. The point of norms is casual <-- If rank was taken into account, even norms wouldn't be casual Problem is... You tryhard in norms; if you want people to be matched with exact rank... go do ranks, that's exactly what it is
yes , and then i face the same thing, people not getting matched by their rank nor skill my idea is that atleast on low mmr from iron to gold, there shouldn't be mixing of ranked tiers and there should also be lower mmr cap in normal games... on normal drafts i see the same thing, platinums playing like platinums getting matched against silver and golds playing like silver and golds.... i can even guess someones rank just by seeing them play in high percentage of cases X'D P.S , wasnt the Draft invented in order to allow people to practice for ranked? even tho it is sometimes used for casual play, people mostly use it as a way to play good games without the pressure of ranked... that doesn't seem so casual to me I myself can say i play casually because i dont put pressure on myself as if i would want something at all cost , but i still appreciate a good battle ...OK MomentOfVerity, go write a novel or something XD ...too much coffee
: > [{quoted}](name=MomentOfVerity,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=18VV8L3s,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-26T23:25:31.636+0000) > > but ok , whenever i get close to 75% winrate my matches start being trashed down in a very obvious snowbally way.... so what is the point of matching such a wide range of mmr and/or ranks if more than half of those wins and loses are not leagit ...that is the good question to ask What?
some matches don't make sense to even play since its obvious who will win,because of poor player skill matching( i'm not the guy who says ff15 anyway, but still...some matches feel not worthy to play at all , wins or loses )
: Senna - 6000 Stacks (8100) Range
first i was wondering why tf they caped atack speed scaling on champions, now i wonder why they didnt cap sennas everything X'D i see her only as problem in comboing with some champions like jhin, otherwise she shouldnt be much of a deal (even) in her current state since that crit handicap is done nicely on her
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Bârd (NA)
: A big part of damage creep isn't just the raw numbers, it's the items people buy early on.
flat and percent penetrations stack now ? lol im out of date Btw isnt the current itemization you've mentioned efficiently possible because of stronger runes? P.S. after 3 seasons i finnaly can say im mostly satisfied with the game itself this season
: also as far as I know that isn't possible unless someone is on a smurf you can't get matched against players higher thank 2 tiers above you...so bronze might see gold at best
: Your last match was 29 days ago. So...what's your actual source on this?
haha there is always one in each topic who outsmartens everyone, including himself :D
Comentários de Rioters
Jango Mage (EUNE)
: So if Spellvamp was unhealthy...
its all about fantasy that melee heroes have to be badass and dominant in most of the ways

matchmakingscks

Nível 91 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão