: dude u seem good its just ur team??????? how long have u played cause league comes from expreince
> [{quoted}](name=SKT T1 DRACOS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vucIlkI2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-17T02:02:49.771+0000) > > dude u seem good its just ur team??????? how long have u played cause league comes from expreince I have been playing this game for 3 years but the first year I was not sure what I was doing till I found out about the basics in the game
Comentários de Rioters
: They did warned you about it, and you **ignored** it. How can you blame Riot for it?
i didn't ignore anything they did not even warn me if they say that they are lying
obada (EUNE)
: Do you think riot has the right to ban accounts ?
gg i hope the day comes to leave this game
: Why do you need a video to tell you not to say the N- word? How does something like that get into your daily routine and become a habit?
Come on man suddenly u work with riot now? im pretty sure you have done what i did everyone did that at some point
Kei143 (NA)
: You don't get punished for swear words. you get punished at for harassing and insulting others. which you can do without swear words. They system punishes based on consistency x severity. Which means that toxicity that is mild in severity will take many games of repeatative behavior before you are punished. The following are toxicity of mild severity things that are missed by many: * asking/ threatening for reports * rank shaming (using someones rank and implying they are bad) * age shaming (calling people kid) * calling people bad * defeatist attitude, saying the game is over * threatening to AFK / troll
no one understands me, PEOPLE DO THAT THE WHOLE TIME! i made a dumb mistake but i might have the right to get a warning or something like that
: Hate speech and racism escalates punishments past chat restrictions because it is behavior that Riot has a zero tolerance policy against. On the original topic, Riot is hosting you on private servers and has the right to remove people they do not wish to host just like a restaurant or store does.
I dont think you acutally what feels like playing the game for 5 years over and over trying to climbing buying and all those stuff then it's all over with a stupid chat log that some "offensive words in it" it does not seem right i would not open my mouth if i was new at this game
: That word is not "trash talk". I expect any decent person to know you don't say that word. Ever. Slurs and calls to self harm are all under a Zero Tolerance policy. One offence can take your account from nothing to a 14 day ban.
I understand what i have done and learned from my mistakes,however it became like a habit,riot did not really care about this they might said in videos they post but they didnt alert of doing that,its 14 days bro it's not like a day or 2
: > Cus of saying "fuck" i get banned for 14 days *looks at chat logs* > obada: do something %%%%%% obada: u freaking %%%%%% Yeah. That ban wasn't because of the fuck.
dude, i might made a mistake and it's caused my account to get banned however we all do that we all talk trash that what makes the game fun and im gonna say it again i dont do that shit on rank i take normal games for FUN only
Pika Fox (NA)
: Does riot have the right to ban an account? Dont know, youd need to sue them to find out. While i personally dont like the idea of perma banning a potential thing someone has paid for, unless you want to bring them to court over it after being banned, they can do so if they wish.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8KAyG4Ed,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:53:01.509+0000) > > Does riot have the right to ban an account? Dont know, youd need to sue them to find out. While i personally dont like the idea of perma banning a potential thing someone has paid for, unless you want to bring them to court over it after being banned, they can do so if they wish. they can control the shit out of our accounts dude nothing we can we actually agreeing at stuff we dont read but is not fair that stupid ban that what I'm saying
Kei143 (NA)
: So you flaming someone over a normal game and you can't learn from your mistakes?
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8KAyG4Ed,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:53:49.834+0000) > > So you flaming someone over a normal game and you can't learn from your mistakes? the funny thing that i never got a punishment for that if i knew i would never do it i don't even flame on ranks man i take normal games for fun ONLY !
: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse > #4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) > You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. > > We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. Yeah, they kinda do.
> [{quoted}](name= Król Wilk Sam,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8KAyG4Ed,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:31:30.044+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse > > Yeah, they kinda do however i dont think after been in this game for 5 years i get banned for trash talking it's completely unfair
: Riot really doesn't fucking care if anyone fucking swears. What they do care about is people acting like dicks. They punish that.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8KAyG4Ed,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:32:38.807+0000) > > Riot really doesn't fucking care if anyone fucking swears. > > What they do care about is people acting like dicks. They punish that. and that what it's making the game looks bad of course it has got advantages in other hands but still they are forcing those rules in a ridiculous way!
: >Cus of saying "fuck" i get banned for 14 days and people out there saying it continuesly everyday everygame no one is punishing them You absolutely did not get banned for merely saying "fuck". You got banned because you said a hell of a lot more than that. Post your chat logs. They will be on the screen when you log in. Nobody here is going to believe a word you say until you do so. http://tkwa.re/pbmflowchart
> [{quoted}](name=Karunamon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8KAyG4Ed,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-02T01:31:39.926+0000) > > You absolutely did not get banned for merely saying "fuck". You got banned because you said a hell of a lot more than that. Post your chat logs. They will be on the screen when you log in. Nobody here is going to believe a word you say until you do so. > > http://tkwa.re/pbmflowchart Game 1 Pre-Game obada: mid obada: mid obada: i dotn give a fuck In-Game obada: alright stfu and dont start talking obada: okay ? obada: stop missing farm obada: thgen obada: then obada: wtf obada: Was that q obada: that was 10000% not hit obada: ur freaking scripting obada: let me go mid now obada: go somewhere else obada: go !! obada: genius obada: i dont wanna even try to win obada: team sucks obada: now give them shut down cait obada: ok what is this bullshit obada: why cant i see u obada: 5 free kills to the adc obada: u must carry this game tvh obada: tbh obada: 850 gold obada: i will take it obada: people with 3 kills at the early game obada: can win the whole game obada: that time is over obada: wow man obada: ur literally basic attacking me obada: what a great obada: time obada: team*& obada: and yall gonna report me for saying mid obada: gg guys obada: gg kata obada: fuck yes cait,fuck yes mate obada: he's over 20 mate obada: and i got no ult obada: no w obada: what do u mean ? obada: lol obada: think obada: i think we need all of us to stop fizz obada: free laughing here boyz obada: we got best kata not only in eunu best of the best obada: do something %%%%%% obada: u freaking %%%%%% obada: leave my beatifull ass alone obada: fizz will be useless in late obada: he got all the kills obada: the only one who does not bother is jhin lol obada: he does not give a fuck a bout this game obada: wiat wait obada: 1 ult 1 kill obada: nice obada: we almost there obada: ! basic attack 1 kill obada: 1* obada: badass there you go i read it 3 times and i dont think it should be banned for the trash talk,the whole story is about when ur teammate report u just bcs you lost not bcs u actually heart their feelings and let us be honest that what we all do ! note : the beginning of the game my team were flaming on me cus i played zed as support although i did nt lose or int or even take farm
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

obada

Nível 296 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão