Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Wukong Update- Now In Active Development!
I'm happy he's finally being worked on, but the changes are the same and it seems like he's gonna lose his burst for a tiny heal, at least it was tiny 8 fuckin' months ago. He's still doesn't have any CC outside ult and I don't see how a small heal is gonna fix him losing almost every lane top. And mid lane, I don't see how an attacking clone will help him at all, while going vs. ranged match ups. Losing burst for an AA-ing clone, hmmmm. Only change I really like is W going through walls and E clones.
: Re-Rolled 3 Legendary skins
i rerolled spirit guard udyr with 3 520 skins, so its sometimes good...but yeah, when you have 3 sht legendary skins, maybe just save them for OE if you ever have a really good skin shard.
: Yeah. That's (one of) the reasons I always despised the people who flung their rank around like it mattered. Diamond only has less incompetent ragers because they have less people. Really, never listen to any balance-based discussion that's not backed by fact, except **MAYBE** from active and successful proplayers. Every other player is safe to assume is incompetent at balance.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-10-09T13:03:20.622+0000) > > Yeah. That's (one of) the reasons I always despised the people who flung their rank around like it mattered. Diamond only has less incompetent ragers because they have less people. > > Really, never listen to any balance-based discussion that's not backed by fact, except **MAYBE** from active and successful proplayers. Every other player is safe to assume is incompetent at balance. https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
: Every time I see a thread complaining about shit like this, I always assume it's some Bronze 4 noob. I'm quite surprised to see Diamonds making these silly complaints. I guess what Master+ players say is true, Diamond is low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:15:30.814+0000) > > Every time I see a thread complaining about shit like this, I always assume it's some Bronze 4 noob. I'm quite surprised to see Diamonds making these silly complaints. I guess what Master+ players say is true, Diamond is low elo. https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
Pyrosan (NA)
: garen was 5/2 with a trinity force + jaurmins fist he exchanged tankiness for damage you are 0/6 with what 90 armour with your shield up
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:59:52.961+0000) > > garen was 5/2 with a trinity force + jaurmins fist > he exchanged tankiness for damage > you are 0/6 with what 90 armour with your shield up https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
: Yeah. That's (one of) the reasons I always despised the people who flung their rank around like it mattered. Diamond only has less incompetent ragers because they have less people. Really, never listen to any balance-based discussion that's not backed by fact, except **MAYBE** from active and successful proplayers. Every other player is safe to assume is incompetent at balance.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=000000010002,timestamp=2019-10-09T13:03:20.622+0000) > > Yeah. That's (one of) the reasons I always despised the people who flung their rank around like it mattered. Diamond only has less incompetent ragers because they have less people. > > Really, never listen to any balance-based discussion that's not backed by fact, except **MAYBE** from active and successful proplayers. Every other player is safe to assume is incompetent at balance. https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:11:33.372+0000) > > Brah, that's not the game they were talking about. See the one they were playing Fizz. > > That said, the other game just a snowball out of control fest which is why they FFed at 15, rightly so. yea nothing changed except that his playing fizz instead of leona, Garen got fed and fizz with no armor. Can i also point out that this is NORMAL GAMES. Hello?~
> [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:15:04.527+0000) > > yea nothing changed except that his playing fizz instead of leona, Garen got fed and fizz with no armor. > > Can i also point out that this is NORMAL GAMES. Hello?~ garen isnt broken tho https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
: so just because garen is melee he shouldn't be able to kill you or what? > This post kind of puts a stain in the diamond players diamond elo is a complete dog pile of human excrement probably 2% of diamond players are actually diamond level players the rest are people that did the following: -got boosted -bought their account -duo-ed -abused op meta champions -1trick -play 1 billion games to make the 51% win rate climb finding diamond players that understand the game is like throwing darts in the dark remember when top 1-2% were diamond 5+ now it's 8%+ and blaustois has said that they are thinking of increasing that number thats like season 5 plat 5 players being diamond now because riot said so
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-09T11:44:08.129+0000) > > so just because garen is melee he shouldn't be able to kill you or what? > > diamond elo is a complete dog pile of human excrement > probably 2% of diamond players are actually diamond level players the rest are people that did the following: > -got boosted > -bought their account > -duo-ed > -abused op meta champions > -1trick > -play 1 billion games to make the 51% win rate climb > > finding diamond players that understand the game is like throwing darts in the dark > > remember when top 1-2% were diamond 5+ > now it's 8%+ and blaustois has said that they are thinking of increasing that number > thats like season 5 plat 5 players being diamond now because riot said so garen isnt broken tho https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-09T13:15:35.451+0000) > > What no, you just completely miss the whole point. Like it went way over your head. I'm not even gonna bother explaining, lol. nah i completely got your point im just comenting on the stain part of it and agreeing with it my point was that you are downplaying a bit the shit that is diamond elo
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4uiQ1nTR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T13:48:50.057+0000) > > nah i completely got your point > im just comenting on the stain part of it and agreeing with it > my point was that you are downplaying a bit the shit that is diamond elo garen isnt broken btw https://i.redd.it/u9ps0mh55or31.png
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Uraraka (EUNE)
: > literally the first ranked game, I get a first time brand jungle that didn't do anything, enemy had a kha zix that camped me mid. Sadly only option is to avoid such games; I am not higher ranked, but every time I see such a pick I dodge even if it is second dodge of the day or the third. Imo matchmaking is bad due to it probably inclined more towards faster queue times than fair matching and the system for trolls/feeders/afk punishment is so bad. Tbh I feel sad and shocked because I thought such troll picks are only silver/bronze trend and higher we climb, we won't get such players. p.s: just curious, why you started with {{item:3301}} ? for the cdr? It doesn't drop gold coins unless there is an ally nearby and minions die from damage from other sources.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fzP9hOIN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-24T12:12:46.328+0000) > > > > p.s: just curious, why you started with {{item:3301}} ? for the cdr? It doesn't drop gold coins unless there is an ally nearby and minions die from damage from other sources. It gives 5 ms, 5% cdr and 2 gold per 10 With vlad you start with 11% cdr with it and then you go spellbinders into rabadons zhonyas. its not my build but you can end up with 500ap @20 mins if you do well. also, by the time you sell coin it earns about 500 gold + the sale value.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: I think soraka may need some buffs
before they gutted her dmg on q and e and gave her useless ms, she had 3-4 playstyles... now she has only one and its boring as fuck. thanks riot.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Meddler (NA)
: Prototype Wukong Changes on PBE Context
First off, Wukong was my first champ that I mained since season 4 . I know you said numbers are still not like theyre gonna be in the end, but to me it seems you gutted his E and Q dmg for a little heal and gimmicky E. I played assassin wukong for 5 years and the dmg numbers going down so low makes me sad. Even with those changes, you still cant do shit against renekton/jax/riven etc. in the top lane, but you gutted his assassin wukong mid gameplay, IMO. Honestly, I have no idea what type of builds would I use on the new kit, because it doesnt seem he can go against irelia and jax anyway. That little heal wont do anything, when ^^ those champs can do everything better. Also, I dont want Wukong to become just another braindead user of trinity steraks with conq, Id much rather like him to get the assassin type vibe with trickstery involved.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Take It Serious RIOT. Your Players Are Leaving The Game
i had like 30-40 people on my friends list online, now there's like 2 people online. lol and everybody IRL stopped playing a year ago.
KeZeio (NA)
: Do you guys think the map should update again like it did 6 years ago?
THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO ? WHAT THE HELL ???!?!?!?!??! I can't believe that went by so fucking fast
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Tell me that promos aren't rigged ?
First game after I failed promos, immediately a good team, I was 12/0 and it was 36 to 9 kills and we ended in 21 mins. C'mon man, tell me this shit isn't rigged lol.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Laura ß (NA)
: Having huge difficulty winning games, cant carry these scrubs
your first mistake is relying on your team in silver... I played placements on a smurf in silver and it's literally so easy to carry games. I played udyr only and you can invade anyone and gank early on obviously, but it's more important to invade the other jungler and if your whole team feeds, just split push smart all game long and these scrubs won't know what to do and you win the game easy. If the enemy team come as 2-3-4 for you when you split push just ping your team to do baron or push a lane that you're not in. Easy.
Comentários de Rioters
: Okay? And dying to some unkillable juggernaut who’s faster than you, tankier than you and does more damage than you is better? Atleast when adcs are relevant you are dealing with a glass cannon At the moment you’re just dealing with a fucking cannon
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c5rck4hi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-23T23:41:54.295+0000) > > Okay? And dying to some unkillable juggernaut who’s faster than you, tankier than you and does more damage than you is better? > > Atleast when adcs are relevant you are dealing with a glass cannon > At the moment you’re just dealing with a fucking cannon how is an adc dying to a juggernaut any different than me playing full ad wukong and not being able to even dmg an irelia/darius/jax or whatever before they one shot me ? or playing udyr and literally only being able to run at people and get kited all day ? but adcs need to be tanky while being full ad amirite
: Don't conflate ADCs wanting to not be one shot in every teamfight with the ardent censer meta that riot forced.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c5rck4hi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-23T23:39:03.440+0000) > > Don't conflate ADCs wanting to not be one shot in every teamfight with the ardent censer meta that riot forced. so you want to play full ad champs, but not get one shot ? I'd like to play a full tank champ and not get one shot too.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

option paralysis

Nível 190 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão