: Hello, dont worry about it, you are on the right track. All you need now is patience and thicker skin. Venting on boards obviously helps, but I prefer music or other games to relax. Itemization is complicated process and you'll learn that eventually... and honestly sometimes doesn't matter what you pick, but what you want to do with it. Dying in this META is... a thing, so not dying with full engage initiator tank is... a weird advice, but its boards so what do you want. Always compare yourself to enemy supp and if hes doing something better than you, might check out his play. Nowadays you have everything under your nose with replay system. Check out where hes warding, how hes peeling, look for a point, where he surprised you by his play. If you are serious and desperate about climbing from support position, I recommend some AP mage. I love to play enchanters and put tons of effort into my plays, but little mistake takes all the advantages away, when I'm burst down by brand, zyra, lux, veigar etc etc etc. If you just want to progress slowly, just play what you like/love. Leona has strong and weak sides, so utilize them well, or just switch between your 3 main picks you mentioned. Lulu is fun and effective in short bursts (this game nowadays is about 2s conflicts, so its exact time span for your W) and Sona is just AFK scaling/poke thingy, so there's not much ceiling about her. If you need more nuggets of Gold wisdom, add me in client. Take it easy and good luck
> [{quoted}](name=Taka plays Muted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVQGpF9v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-01T12:23:28.954+0000) > > Hello, > dont worry about it, you are on the right track. All you need now is patience and thicker skin. Venting on boards obviously helps, but I prefer music or other games to relax. > > Itemization is complicated process and you'll learn that eventually... and honestly sometimes doesn't matter what you pick, but what you want to do with it. > > Dying in this META is... a thing, so not dying with full engage initiator tank is... a weird advice, but its boards so what do you want. > Always compare yourself to enemy supp and if hes doing something better than you, might check out his play. Nowadays you have everything under your nose with replay system. Check out where hes warding, how hes peeling, look for a point, where he surprised you by his play. > > If you are serious and desperate about climbing from support position, I recommend some AP mage. I love to play enchanters and put tons of effort into my plays, but little mistake takes all the advantages away, when I'm burst down by brand, zyra, lux, veigar etc etc etc. > > If you just want to progress slowly, just play what you like/love. Leona has strong and weak sides, so utilize them well, or just switch between your 3 main picks you mentioned. Lulu is fun and effective in short bursts (this game nowadays is about 2s conflicts, so its exact time span for your W) and Sona is just AFK scaling/poke thingy, so there's not much ceiling about her. > > If you need more nuggets of Gold wisdom, add me in client. > > Take it easy and good luck After that lose streak I won 5 games in row xD...and watched some of my games and analyzed it and I know what's the biggest problem, it's my early game. My position when hitting level 2 with leona is bad and I fail it like, 50% of the time and anyway my engage in general really bad, like, when to go in and who to focus...rn trying to fix that :3 (also, I was earlier when doing this discussion really tilted and frustrated XD...but this seemed to help really)
JonneeG (NA)
: I'm not sure of each individual game, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. 1.) dying obviously it's basically impossible to not die during a game, especially as an engage support, however, It seems like you have around 5-7 deaths most games (even in shorter ones that you win). This suggests that maybe you can work on positioning or deciding when to engage. maybe work on lane phase survival skills? 2.) Warding looking at your overall warding score in longer games, it's a little low, but respectable. In shorter games (20 mins or less) it's like 1-3 wards. This suggests to me that you ward well in the late game, but not well in the early game. "generally out of 200 games, you'll be basically guaranteed to lose 60, and guaranteed to win 60; it's what you do in the other 80 that makes the difference." if you want to get to plat, keep working on improving yourself, don't get hung up on teammates that are awful.
> [{quoted}](name=JonneeG,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVQGpF9v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-01T08:14:09.578+0000) > > I'm not sure of each individual game, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. > > 1.) dying > obviously it's basically impossible to not die during a game, especially as an engage support, however, It seems like you have around 5-7 deaths most games (even in shorter ones that you win). This suggests that maybe you can work on positioning or deciding when to engage. maybe work on lane phase survival skills? > > 2.) Warding > looking at your overall warding score in longer games, it's a little low, but respectable. In shorter games (20 mins or less) it's like 1-3 wards. This suggests to me that you ward well in the late game, but not well in the early game. > > "generally out of 200 games, you'll be basically guaranteed to lose 60, and guaranteed to win 60; it's what you do in the other 80 that makes the difference." if you want to get to plat, keep working on improving yourself, don't get hung up on teammates that are awful. Yeah, the dying is problem tbh...but warding? uh, I think you didn't notice it says *control wards*, my average vision score is 80-100 per hour (like you can see from my other reply/quote). But yeah...death might be one big thing, but those losses I have, the deaths are usually mid/late game.
: > [{quoted}](name=puttis122,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVQGpF9v,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-01T07:39:34.886+0000) > > I look stuff online and watch videos...and most of time think about what to build and stuff, those are generally best items for her. I probably should look more into them I guess, but still... thats why your rank sucks you dont think about things. How often do you push tab to check CS of your team mates and enemy team? HOw often do you push tab to check items enemy team is getting? Have you ever checked your stats to see how you compare to others? I looked at your ward score and the highest i saw was a 10. My score atm is at a 70 for warding vision. You are not as good as you think you are. Trust me when I say that you are maybe the one holding your team back.
> [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVQGpF9v,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-01T08:03:03.357+0000) > > thats why your rank sucks you dont think about things. > > How often do you push tab to check CS of your team mates and enemy team? > HOw often do you push tab to check items enemy team is getting? > > Have you ever checked your stats to see how you compare to others? > > I looked at your ward score and the highest i saw was a 10. My score atm is at a 70 for warding vision. > > You are not as good as you think you are. Trust me when I say that you are maybe the one holding your team back. Ummm, do you use op.gg? That's control wards bought. HERE is my vision score https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398615066578255872/529577226522329089/unknown.png And I do use tab a lot, checking on my team and enemy, looking their team comp and try build to that, usually the last items...but yeah, I should look more to other items to build early. Here's some other stats if interested in. Map control: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398615066578255872/529594422090792961/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398615066578255872/529594490592428033/unknown.png income: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398615066578255872/529594888656912385/unknown.png Combat: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398615066578255872/529595320149999616/unknown.png (also, if you have discord, could talk easier...if you could help little maybe x3?)
: I was looking at your item builds. It looks like you always pick the same thing. Did you look that up online? Do you ever put any thought into your items? If your wondering why you hard stuck its because you have a lack of game knowledge and you dont think about things.
> [{quoted}](name=hallajuice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pVQGpF9v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-01T07:26:40.120+0000) > > I was looking at your item builds. It looks like you always pick the same thing. > > Did you look that up online? > > Do you ever put any thought into your items? > > If your wondering why you hard stuck its because you have a lack of game knowledge and you dont think about things. I look stuff online and watch videos...and most of time think about what to build and stuff, those are generally best items for her. I probably should look more into them I guess, but still...
Comentários de Rioters

puttis122

Nível 86 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão