Zemasu (EUW)
: Wat? Where did u hear this
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/dq2iq6/winter_themed_summoners_rift/f61twmj/ https://twitter.com/KenAdamsNSA/status/1197262167835213824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1197262167835213824&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fboards.na.leagueoflegends.com%2Fen%2Fc%2Fstory-art%2FEwKAEsg7-looks-like-snowdown-is-cancelled-for-this-year%3Fcomment%3D0004000000000000
: I think they are coming back with Snowdown. The RGM button was added back to the PBE, although it is currently disabled.
There is no snowdown this year. They couldn't make winter map changes with all the new elemental patch stuff in time, so they're scrapping snowdown this year, including no winter related skins or events. We're getting Nightbringer/Dawnbringer instead, with the release of Aphelios which will most likely have one of those lines as release skin on 12.12.2019.
Cräfty (EUW)
: New Elder Dragon Buff BUG (80% HP "Execute") - Live Servers 9.23
People called elder buff broken op, but it turns out it is literally broken.
: > [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9reHOgjI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-20T17:38:56.307+0000) > > Edge of night always had the spellshield ability though, it wasn't gamebreaking before all they did was change the pricing on it and add 100 HP to it lol buddy its a banshee veil but without any of the drawbacks of the lack of stats that veil has on mages now on 1 shot asssasins
It is actually worse, depending on the situation, just like banshee is. Old Edge of Night let assassins cast the shield, which has the same effect as now, on demand as they were gonna engage, making sure they avoided damage. Now, again like banshee, it's just a passive you can't control. If you take splash dmg it's gone for 40 seconds, and there's a lot of splash damage in this game to break the shield and to keep you in combat reseting the timer, banshee already suffers from this, edge won't be any different. If the assassins flank you avoiding all dmg to break its shield, then it will have no difference from the old one you activated before engaging. What exactly do you claim that makes it so broken now?
: Ezreal's name under dispute.
https://youtu.be/DDQ9tHMSA74?t=108
Sancre (EUW)
: Certainly T was the first one to work on Aphelios, so 5 to 10 weapons doesn't sound so weird
If it's true cT is working on it, it's gonna be another pick ban overloaded champ.
: LoL Burnout versus URF - what about other reasons? [Poll]
No matter what players try to explain or say in the URF topic will change Riot's mind. At this point, they probably don't want people to actually have fun and want to force them back to normals/ranked. I know people (myself included) who stopped playing, at least regularly from everyday to a couple of times a week, because after tasting the fun from URF and other rotating modes, we realized the base game is actually not fun anymore. The base game burnt us out, not URF, we just realized afterwards. I stopped playing SR (normals, I don't bother with ranked) for that reason. I don't enjoy slow building games that you lose on character selection screen, and you suffer through that entire game with tilting and toxic players all around that basically nullify any fun you can possibly get in a match. I moved to ARAM, but there's only so much you can do there to have fun with rng and their latest "balancing" patches, and I've been waiting for other game modes everytime (I really wish Nexus Blitz would have been permanent, I actually loved that map's pace and fights). So, Riot won't care if people have fun in URF or come back from breaks to play it, because you're not playing what they want you to play, that simple.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:27:20.264+0000) > > Walk into a bush. It can't be controlled after Shaco dies and its ai is more stupid than a sack of bricks. That's....a usefull tip. Thanks man.
> [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T08:16:47.333+0000) > > That's....a usefull tip. Thanks man. Now all you need is a bush under your tower.
: I've been spamming some arams today since the removal of TT, and holy fuck, the bots are getting a little ridiculous. Before I would stumble across the rare bot on Aram, now I feel as though almost every game theres at least 1 bot.
May I ask, do you play ARAM regularly? As in, is your ARAM mmr low so you always face bots (which isn't any different than before the removal of TT) or are you an ARAM player with decent mmr there? I'm really curious because I'm mostly an ARAM player but I don't dare to play lately due to the constant loading screen bugging in fear of getting punished for it. ARAM has always been bot infested until you play a few games and your mmr climbs until you never ever see one again, so that's why I'm asking.
: > Though fueled by a poison that renders him mute Damn Sona so irrelevant to the lore she doesn't even get to be "the mute champion" anymore lmao
: Done with LOL for now
> [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ME4vQLPx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-18T22:11:32.722+0000) > > This is basically in response to the massive issue where others and myself wind up trapped in the loading screen. I'm in the same boat. Happens way too often lately, like once or even twice out of five games. There's another issue behind, which I'm not sure but I think my PC is at fault, and it's that when loading screen gets stuck at 100% and never loads, I can alt tab normally, but selecting another tab does nothing, the loading screen stays in and even clicking the X in the corner of the tab does nothing, so I can't run task manager to end the process. I have to restart my pc or sign out from the windows session and sign back in, and all that just to be able to close the game. But even then, sometimes trying to reconnect won't work. Launcher runs normally, then client opens and closes because a game is in progress, but the game window never loads. I checked task manager and both league launcher and game processes are on idle using 0% resources, and game never loads. So in fear of actually being punished by the auto leave buster (since it can't possibly track if someone just can't reconnect or a quitter) because it's happening too often, I decided to entirely stop playing, or just against AI mainly for missions and that's it.
Jikker (NA)
: Bruiser deals damage, but not as well as a carry/assassin/mage/etc Bruisers can take a lot of damage, but not as well as a dedicated tank They can do both, but are master of neither
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdNPzaEh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-18T15:19:56.144+0000) > > Bruiser deals damage, but not as well as a carry/assassin/mage/etc > > Bruisers can take a lot of damage, but not as well as a dedicated tank > > They can do both, but are master of neither In this meta, every role and class (including support) deals assassin/burst levels of damage regardless.
: The only part of the 'online gaming market' that's huge right now is on mobile and arguably console. Its extremely lackluster when it comes to PC. There's no competition for 'the big guys' because everyone that looks to compete with them shoots themselves in the foot before they even make it past beta testing. What part of the online gaming market do you claim is huge right now? There's 5 or so big games, and all of them have been around for 5+ years. If you think that's a booming market, you need to understand the relation between specific markets and a monopoly.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GZufr2mr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T08:37:42.347+0000) > > The only part of the 'online gaming market' that's huge right now is on mobile and arguably console. > > Its extremely lackluster when it comes to PC. There's no competition for 'the big guys' because everyone that looks to compete with them shoots themselves in the foot before they even make it past beta testing. > > What part of the online gaming market do you claim is huge right now? There's 5 or so big games, and all of them have been around for 5+ years. If you think that's a booming market, you need to understand the relation between specific markets and a monopoly. Because people only focus on the big titles (which is another issue in itself). It's huge because it's demanding. Gaming has evolved a lot where it's not just seen as looked down nerd hobby. Lots of new games are pumped out constantly (that aren't necessarily triple A games), but we build our expectations around those big titles, so smaller games that don't live up to those expectations just 'die out' or are deemed a failure for not having millions of players. So like I explained in my previous post, devs use the easy money route, creating hype over a "new" experience gameplay that ends up flopping, they milk the most out of it, then let it sink and move onto the new hype project.
Boomer (OCE)
: I posted this almost a week ago and got downvoted. Seems people are finally starting to come around, considering the fact that you're getting upvoted. lol
In the thread you made, and the posts in it, you mentioned her kit is a problem in ARAM while this thread is about what makes her op in ARAM, her stack rate. She gains stacks constantly in a mode that's basically teamfighting nonstop in a single lane, so she gets all mist sources covered. 2 attacks on a single champion gives her a stack, plus killing/assisting that target gives an additional stack, now like I said, convert that into constantly attacking 5 enemy champs. Additionally, missing minions have a higher chance to drop mist stacks, and cannons drop them 100%, so she never misses those as the game is a single lane of minions. And on top of that, the stacks are doubled because stack gains in aram are buffed. It was the exact same problem as the old Dark Harvest stacking way too fast from constant enemy + ally deaths and enemy + ally cannon minions. DH got hotfixed, and they already mentioned Senna is getting the same treatment in ARAM.
: So many devs lose touch with their games' playerbase so badly that they beg for a successor
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GZufr2mr,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-19T08:05:50.526+0000) > > What do you think of the state gaming in the past few years compared to the golden age of games of each genre? Online gaming market is huge now and there is too much competition. Companies instead aim for quick cash grab games that will give them good earnings for a couple of years. Then they manage it poorly in the long run, let it die and create the next milking game to hype for. Then if we add the ultimate greed that loot boxes are, you just kill your playerbase.
: I went looking through the internet for the best Visual Updates I could find
: Per your removal message: > This content has been removed as not being appropriate to the Gameplay sub-board. We expect posts here to be relevant to League of Legends and ##be generally constructive in nature. This would include builds, matchups, tactics and the like. ##Posts that are largely complaining should be directed to either RANT or General Discussion. Emphasis added to the relevant parts. While there may have been discussion happening in the comments, the main post itself did not meet those qualifications. You are welcome to either re-post your exact content in **General Discussion**, which does not have those requirements, or you can expand on your original post, and re-post to Gameplay.
Why don't you moderators move topics to their respective forums instead of completely removing them and asking the players to reopen it in the correct forum?
: Did the Akali rework fail?
If a champion has received nothing but constant gutting and is still strong (even in pro play), that alone should tell you it failed. Any other champion receiving the same amounts of nerfs as she did would be now in the dumpster. Her rework was a success visually and on popularity, not on gameplay (which should be what matters the most).
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AoIfIQdy,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T18:49:34.341+0000) > > You're posting a BunnyFuFu video with over 200 mist stacks. He just plays on pbe normal matches against people with high ping and/or different ranks. His videos are also suspicious to always last 40+ minutes and having enemy champs randomly run into him _~~clearly not intentionally feeding the content creator.~~_ Enemies that never surrender or push waves/end even if they wipe his team. Yep, not suspicious at all. It doesn't matter, the fact that a "support" is capable of that is testament enough. Can I build ANYTHING on say, oh I don't know, {{champion:40}} and do what senna does? Even if I built full ap? I'll save you the spinning and dawdling, the answer is No.
It does matter. They're making him snowball building full damage into an infinite scaling champion. That sounds op until you take in consideration that it is not going to happen on a normal match. It is a rare exception that someone reaches 60 kills and 230+ mist stacks against enemies that aren't gifting you them for content's sake. Having both, yours and enemy team letting you farm stacks all match long. Tell me how many matches last 40 or more minutes under normal gameplay and pace. It's like saying Veigar is broken op because he can 1shot you with any skill at 2k~3k ap, yet matches don't last enough to stack that high. Even getting to 1k ap before it ends is already a miracle, now imagine if you had the enemy team constantly feeding you stacks. And full ap Janna does hurt badly, even though not as much as an infinite scaling champion (that is purposedly allowed to do so) late game. Or ever heard of full ap Sona aswell?
: > [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AoIfIQdy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-12T14:10:54.779+0000) > > From my experience of having her played in my games she seems to have a VERY rough laning phase and becomes viable late-game, I have yet to play a game where she has done even remotely well on both my team and the enemy team. Her average KDA in the games I've played with her in it is around 0/7/3 or something relatively close to that. I know that a lot of people are complaining about her being to strong because of her kit but she actually seems underwhelming if played at a relatively normal level. If she is played correctly I would expect her to preform just as well as any other support played correctly and in some cases (thresh, Pyke, and some other candidates for overtuned sups...) worse than if the other supports were played just as well. Tell me what you think about this in the comments, I'd love to read what you guys think! > > **Update: this seems to be a very split topic based on the comments and up vote to down vote comparison, very interesting!** EL-O-FUCKING-EL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlRkW7AqLZU Your horseshit champ needs a nerf.
You're posting a BunnyFuFu video with over 200 mist stacks. He just plays on pbe normal matches against people with high ping and/or different ranks. His videos are also suspicious to always last 40+ minutes and having enemy champs randomly run into him _~~clearly not intentionally feeding the content creator.~~_ Enemies that never surrender or push waves/end even if they wipe his team. Yep, not suspicious at all.
: Just played as Senna in ARAM. I have to agree, her kit and theme are amazing and they feel good. That said, I fully expect a nerf in ARAM. She is crazy powerful with her passive. 21 minute ARAM game, and I could hit the turret and not be targeted due to the range extension.
Yeh, she gets a stack everytime she attacks a champion twice (besides kills, minions and stuff) on a single lane constant fighting plus always getting the minion ones. It was the same as old dark harvest, getting high stacks in a single game from cannon waves (allied cannon also dropped it) plus champions constantly dying.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yeah, Ekko got two voices in the song... it was like "WHAT?!" Why is Yasuo, literally one of the five champions in this group, not voiced?
The last rap is from Yasuo, but they showed Ekko in the video during said rap instead lol.
C9 Aycee (NA)
: G2 is a lucky team to make it as far they did, FPX even called it, then 3-0 them. Simple as that. The fact they beat SKT was luck on their part.
SKT is overrated anyway. They lost the players that made the team shine, except Faker. They're keeping the fame by name and by Faker, underwhelming since they lost that one worlds and members started bleeding out of the team.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:09:27.288+0000) > > No, it's not. Riot claims players stop playing after URF, making ranked queues longer, because people are burnt out from playing too much URF. People who stopped playing and come back when URF (or other game modes) is back and then leaving again proves the opposite. Some people are done with this game for good, they can't stress themselves to keep up with the meta or ranked matches, tired of SR and cancerous picks even in normals. These people who already stopped playing before URF came back and leaving again after, have 0 impact on the main reason because they're not gonna play normals/ranked anyway, it only contributes to Riot's statistics of players spiking up and down during and after the game mode. > > This game got stale, honestly. The lack of variety and everything focused on SR is boring (even with preseason changes). It's like they don't want to let players have fun and just force ranked/SR down everybody's throats. It wouldn't surprise me if their URF excuse for players leaving was because they can't admit their game got boring and they rather have active competitive play than people have actual fun in the game. > > This is not a post/rant about keeping URF permanent. I like URF, as I like other no-so-RGM-anymore modes and I would love for them to be back, more often. It's just that Riot's excuses are just not convincing anymore lol. ...the OP literally stated that URF is gone and as a result goes the player's interest in playing the game. Whatever the reason, burnout or no, the point Riot made in the playerbase numbers dropping is still proven, especially if you say you're not burnt out and flat out LEAVE the game until it comes back...IF it comes back anytime soon. There's a difference between leaving the game from URF and leaving the game for literally any other reason because that's how it's been formed in the community over the past couple of years!
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:40:33.215+0000) > > ...the OP literally stated that URF is gone and as a result goes the player's interest in playing the game. Whatever the reason, burnout or no, the point Riot made in the playerbase numbers dropping is still proven, especially if you say you're not burnt out and flat out LEAVE the game until it comes back...IF it comes back anytime soon. > > There's a difference between leaving the game from URF and leaving the game for literally any other reason because that's how it's been formed in the community over the past couple of years! ...the OP literally stated that he/she doesn't play the game anymore and only came back because of URF. Riot's (and yours in this thread) point is that URF makes people leave the game. This thread is the opposite. URF brings people back that otherwise would not come back if it wasn't for (in this case of game mode) URF. So of course players that already stopped playing the game will leave once again after the mode is gone, because those players were already gone aswell. Players that stopped playing and come back for URF, and then leave again have 0 impact in the overall game, because they weren't gonna play LoL again to begin with.
: ***
Bots kill each other too, or they run into turrets and being attacked gives them kills/assists. The summoner spell set up is also bot-like, even though these are probably low level accounts with low mmr on ARAM. All games modes are infested with bots in these levels/mmr, espcially AI Intro and ARAM. In ARAM's case, you jusy gotta keep playing a bit until you're out of the bots mmr range and you'll never see them again.
LH2RN2P2 (NA)
: Aphelios
One of the skin leaks mentioned Aphelios on the winter line. Take it as you wish, 'cuz it's a questionable leak and nothing reliable.
: By only coming back for URF, playing to your hearts content, then leaving as soon as it ends, isn't that straight up proving Riot's statement fact in why URF is such a limited time mode to begin with?!
> [{quoted}](name=GeminiRune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wQTcZwoA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:16:03.825+0000) > > By only coming back for URF, playing to your hearts content, then leaving as soon as it ends, isn't that straight up proving Riot's statement fact in why URF is such a limited time mode to begin with?! No, it's not. Riot claims players stop playing after URF, making ranked queues longer, because people are burnt out from playing too much URF. People who stopped playing and come back when URF (or other game modes) is back and then leaving again proves the opposite. Some people are done with this game for good, they can't stress themselves to keep up with the meta or ranked matches, tired of SR and cancerous picks even in normals. These people who already stopped playing before URF came back and leaving again after, have 0 impact on the main reason because they're not gonna play normals/ranked anyway, it only contributes to Riot's statistics of players spiking up and down during and after the game mode. This game got stale, honestly. The lack of variety and everything focused on SR is boring (even with preseason changes). It's like they don't want to let players have fun and just force ranked/SR down everybody's throats. It wouldn't surprise me if their URF excuse for players leaving was because they can't admit their game got boring and they rather have active competitive play than people have actual fun in the game. This is not a post/rant about keeping URF permanent. I like URF, as I like other no-so-RGM-anymore modes and I would love for them to be back, more often. It's just that Riot's excuses are just not convincing anymore lol.
: What's the actual excuse of TD Yasuo?
https://i.imgur.com/e2oBi7M.png
: Maybe dodge his q? Seriously tho these boards.
Stand near minions to cs and block his skillshot and get hit by his E, or stand away from minions and get point and click rooted with no way to dodge his Q. Pick your unfun lane option!
Tayzzer (NA)
: Whos the scariest champion when hilariously fed in your opinion
SirEnds (NA)
: 0.00 fight duration.... hmmmmm
Is the death timer bugged maybe? I don't think it's possible to land all skills and have 0.00s unless they're delayed skills all hitting at once. Rengar had it because he literally just would right click you and insta kill you in 1 auto lol.
: URF has helped me land skill shots! We must keep it!
People in urf don't typically care about gameplay that much like they do in a ranked match. I mean, trying to dodge every skillshot, backing when you have to. People just yolo lanes constantly because it's a goof mode. So it's not good practice, except for your own hand coordination having to constantly spam stuff lol.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: I fucking hate shaco he is the most toxic champion proly in the game I was so happy when he was forgotten but no riot had to bring him back. There's legit no counterplay to this guy and even if u get lens his shitty boxes hit u anyway. In lens and pink ward his boxes should be deactivated and he needs some nerds to his q and w asap
I remember when lens used to disable shrooms and automatically activate boxes so they would die in a couple of seconds without having to touch them, just walking with lens in range. Even though it made those champions useless because they were made around those kits, that's a design flaw. Invisibility sucks in pvp games, designers need to realize this.
: Is Thresh A Tank?
The problem with Thresh, or in fact, with any bruiser, fighter, whatever that isn't a squishy assassin/adc/mage is that they're not tanks, but they're tanky enough in this short fight meta. This is why people label Garen, Darius and other top bruisers as tanks. Because in a couple of seconds a fight lasts, they can tank enough of dmg before either team/champions get deleted. They might not survive, but they contribute to the win of the fight heavily. If fights lasted longer, then they wouldn't be able to expose themselves to prolonged fights and have to retreat, die or have an all in team. So is Thresh a tank? no, but tanks long enough for his carry/team to delete the other so he becomes a tank in the end.
: > [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=busyHRis,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-01T18:06:00.954+0000) > > they could make the hook do 0 damage and blitz would *still* be op. next patch: "We saw that Blitz has been a *little* bit strong lately, so we decided that the best course of action was to remove all of his AD, armor, magic resist, mana, his W, his E, and his R."
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=busyHRis,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T18:09:19.625+0000) > > next patch: > > "We saw that Blitz has been a *little* bit strong lately, so we decided that the best course of action was to remove all of his AD, armor, magic resist, mana, his W, his E, and his R." More like: "We made his Q strong lately, so we decided to take something from the rest of his kit (some armor)." And a patch or two later: "We overnerfed Blitz, so we're giving him compensations, 50% more dmg on his ult!"
: Those numbers are at launch you pancake. That's when the mode **launched**. As in when it was made and released the very first time. That's not "stopped playing and came back for URF", because the numbers **are from the first time the mode was made**. Likewise, if you look at the numbers you'll notice unlike TFT or ARAM (which are steady over the long period of time) ARURF was still losing more and more players per day. That's not a good thing, and it means the mode had lower player retention as time went on. Seriously though, I can't understand you people. There's always some URF fanatic who thinks Riot is a money grubbing corporation, that URF is actually fine and has no problems (or in fact gains/retains players), and then believes the same money grubbing corporation **purposefully does not release a asked for mode that supposedly increases player count/makes them buy more stuff/makes players play more**. Reality check: if URF had no problems, it would be around more often (or permanently) because the cost to maintain it is relatively minor and some amount of the playerbase likes it. If URF had any of the benefits people proclaim, it would always be around (even if the cost to maintain it was moderate or high) because of gaining players/retaining players/making more profit. Fact is, Riot's claim that URF makes players just quit playing is the only thing that makes any logical or financial sense. Trying to argue otherwise requires assuming an entire multibillion dollar company has literally nobody focusing on player retention or spending and is actively trying to sabotage itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MbWsVHQL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T06:24:06.009+0000) > > Those numbers are at launch you pancake. That's for ARURF. We had a several normal URF before that (along with other rotating game modes). A lot of people play just for fun, and not try harding in ranked everyday. Rotating game modes were perfect for that. Different modes on weekends to have fun, so the amount of players that gave up on SR or ARAM would still hang around waiting for the weekends. But now that's gone, and if you want to play something that's not regular SR/ranked or ARAM (TT being removed), you have to wait for game modes that come out months apart. Obviously, those who waited for those game modes such as URF (or ARURF, or ARURF+) will come back, spam the heck out of it because it's so rare, it will be months if not a whole year before they get to play it again, and then stop playing either because they're burnt out (because it's rare people spam it as much as possible) or because they're waiting for other game modes.
: Remember when enchanter Supports could more easily exist in the lane and provide this for the adc? There was a time when there was a nice healthy combat triangle in the Support role... Tank > Enchanter Enchanter > Mage Mage > Tank Now days, it looks more like.... Mage > Enchanter Mage > Tank Mage > Mage
: You think Riot would give us actual skins? Ditto bro.
> [{quoted}](name=Mrs Qtpie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YMRjFWwW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:17:41.097+0000) > > You think Riot would give us actual skins? Ditto bro. I think you should check the upcoming daily rewards. On day 6 we're getting 4 guaranteed skin shards, which you can use 3 to reroll if you don't like what you get. On day 8, 200 worlds tokens, which is basically another guaranteed skin if you buy the orb. On day 10, we get a guaranteed **legendary **skin. And on day 11 we get a guaranteed Annie skin, which is epic tier.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:02:27.939+0000) https://i.imgur.com/LF8uNO6.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:05:59.591+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/LF8uNO6.png[] Oh he said 10 matches because it's 1 match per day. I was confused and thought there was a 10 matches mission for a legendary skin lol.
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:53:28.878+0000) > > Oooooooooooh noooooooooo. They force you to play their free to play game to unlock your free skin shard. Those corporate pigs. Waaaaaaaaaaah. 10! 10 whole games! To get a free legendary skin ... wow {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} A
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:19:14.271+0000) > > 10! 10 whole games! To get a free legendary skin ... wow {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > A Wait what? am I missing something?
: Ya I really don't understand why Urf doesn't give mastery points and Tokens, It's much harder than Aram because if you mess up it's a complete mess and the enemy team will snowball so hard. I think it's really good idea to give Urf an ability to level our champions
As far as I can remember, you could get mastery points in every game mode O.o About tokens, you could get tokens in the first URF rotations, which was quickly taken away by how easy it is to get S or higher in a game mode you end up with so much cs, kills and everything in no time, and that's why we can't get tokens (and imo reasonable). I remember the old Eve, I could barely do well with her in normal matches, and in URF I could get 30~50 kills easily, and I wouldn't deserve those mastery tokens that were cheesed.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Both garen and Pyke are going to be nerfed... Do anyone here can read at all? Is google too hard to use?
You mean an hp scaling nerf on a champion that just keeps healing back? I think this nerf is probably worse than that -5 Irelia movement speed one.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Kayn was pretty popular, which is why they gave him a legendary as his first. Hell, they might hold off on him for awhile and get another legendary as his next skin. He takes the work of 3 champions afterall.
Kayn was not popular, Kayn was meta for a while. There are champions that will be picked a lot simple by meta, Taliyah for example. She wasn't really popular, but was really good at wave clearing and roaming/ganking, and she even became a meta jungler (including worlds). Then her wave clear got nerfed and she's barely seen nowdays. Same thing with Evelynn. She's not popular, but she's strong, yet you don't even see her in every match (yet she somehow still get more skins than Taliyah). And some more champions are part of this. And then there are popular champions that are bound to be played A LOT, even if they're not meta, that will generate a lot of money, like Lux, Ezreal, Ahri, Yasuo, etc. It's blatantly known now that Rito doesn't care anymore about playerbase experience and goes directly to the cash grabs. They always did that, but it was subtle compared to how blatant it is now, and it's annoying. Their overlords must be squeezing their nuts for more money.
: uh, not quite sure what you mean here.
Champions with several garbage skins and one or maybe two decent/cool skin(s).
Destaice (NA)
: Did Lucian know holding Senna would save her from the lantern’s pull?
He just seemed desperate to hold onto her no matter the cost after he finally got to see her once again, he probably couldn't believe it himself.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: If turrets can be damaged by abilities...
: Meanwhile, Epic games directly under tencent and 40% stock held by them said "It's ok to voice political opinions on their gaming platform or scenes and even creators work". Even Riot is doing better with 100% stock held. Saying "its a difficult issue and we are trying to keep it not offensive to both parties" and keep normal ground. Blizzard is not even China and has like 5% stock held. Measly compared to these two. Seeing what other companies are handling. Blizzard just dug up a deep grave and lined gasoline in and blew up the fireworks. Also as an Asian, I'm saying this a lot. The current US president is trying to search for a way to keep Chinese money and influence off American/foreign property to the minimum. And it is one of the reasons why a lot of Asian countries support the US. We have come to a time where China needs to be put in line. Because this is what happens if you let them.
> [{quoted}](name=Craft Zeppelin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hGeUJkk9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-10T07:08:02.420+0000) > > Meanwhile, Epic games directly under tencent and 40% stock held by them said "It's ok to voice political opinions on their gaming platform or scenes and even creators work". **Even Riot is doing better with 100% stock held**. Saying "its a difficult issue and we are trying to keep it not offensive to both parties" and keep normal ground. Blizzard is not even China and has like 5% stock held. Measly compared to these two. I think you missed the part where LoL commentators in Worlds don't even dare say Hong Kong out loud, when talking about the team Hong Kong Attitude. Like they start saying Hong Kon-, stop and then say HKA. You think Riot has it better when they can't even say the name of a team representing that place, without any political context. It's ridiculous.
Rockman (NA)
: ah yes, an AP MF skin
Zee Zone (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=6AjWXOdE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:05:58.643+0000) > > The song itself and the art style are really good. > The thematic behind the video is repetitive. We only see Lissandra, Karma, and Irelia fighting over and over again with the same pro players behind them. And they're overusing Faker in every worlds video basically. To give credit where credit is due it was fitting for Faker to be in Rise and Ignite, but yes his addition here was overused.
What do you mean, SKT wasn't even qualified for 2018 worlds. They just put Faker in because he's a well known player and they're overusing him lol.
LAFFEN (EUW)
: YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE WORLDS SONG 2019?
The song itself and the art style are really good. The thematic behind the video is repetitive. We only see Lissandra, Karma, and Irelia fighting over and over again with the same pro players behind them. And they're overusing Faker in every worlds video basically.
Exibir mais

Ðeviruchi

Nível 196 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão