Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
I like how you hold a passive-aggressive attitude in plain sight and expect people to turn a blind eye to it. Hell, you even try to fool us (and the mods) by ignorantly wondering: "How is this an insult?". You don't need to call someone 'troll' for it to be an insult ... lol
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. I think meddler just talks too much and does too little. Every single post he throws in is just to answer the questions he wants to answer while leaving every other particular question that everyone wants an answer to open. He's probably so delusional he (he and his entire team) can't even notice how much they fucked up the game with their "wise" changes. Anyhow, it won't change shit. He's, after all, the director of a team who needed 11 changes (12th coming next patch) to balance akali. They still haven't managed that, but even after 8 nerfs, she's still getting nerfed because all they do is tickle champions. Just look at Katarina when she get her rework. First they nerfed her E dmg, then her E scaling, then her E damage again, until their brains finally decided to nerf its cooldown into a more "acceptable" state. They aren't quick, and they seem like they are too afraid to REALLY nerf ANYTHING, but when it comes to buffs? Jesus christ, have a huge-ass game-breaking buff.
: Thanks!! Let us know if anything doesn't feel right when you play her. :)
"Goal: Better readability" "Now has indicator lines on both sides to show the actual width of the beam" Could you please tell me where those indicators are? Because if you are talking about those "nearly transparent" lines at the beginning of her ult, you can't be serious that it leads to better readability at all. No one's going to have enough time to notice it and it's quite hard to catch depending on the terrain. Other abilities are cool though.
: Lux VFX Update
What ultimate "indicators"? You expect anyone to be able to see those during a fight? lol
: So.. Can we get our support items back?
You are talking to the balance team that needed 12 patches to get Akali right (and they still haven't managed that yet). And I will say it again ... TWELVE attempts to actually make it right. Either they are sufficiently incompetent not to deserve to work there, or they simply don't play the same game as we do.
Meddler (NA)
: Yep, we've got a range of things not working with DoTs, not just on Teemo. Fixes are being looked into at the moment for those, they're not intended changes.
I wonder how so many bugs manage to go through in a single patch. Do you guys extensively test stuff out? Because seeing all these issues, it's safe to assume you guys didn't even put the changes through careful testing. Also, different topic: Why aren't elemental-drake changes on summoner's rift more visually impactful? The way I see it, you just pull up the overall red intensity (on red, for example) of the colors and contrast (ocean drake) and some "3d-like images on red/blue" and that's it. Why not fill it with something that actually sounds more deep and engaging? For instance, ocean drake is actually quite impactful. But Mountain and Infernal are just ... complete randomness. You see the lake and then you see random lava around blue and red. Why not "dry out" the lake for instance? Just some ideas anyway.
: That item should definitely not exist.
It's not like the new lethality items are any more balanced, and yet they are going through with them. So ... if they are adding those two items they might as well add that one to satisfy both ends (AD & AP).
Ýisus (NA)
: As a database admin - If Riot cannot grant you ability to move topics around... then Riot needs to fire its programming staff and hire me as a consultant. I could have that shit set up and granted within 5 minutes.
This honestly makes me wonder if our accounts are that really secure. It's hilarious how YOU are responsible for keeping your account safe, when they don't implement anything to tightly secure it (2FA, for example). If someone somehow managed to brute-force my account or even hack it, I would be the one in charge of keeping it safe. Support would blame me and walk away from it. It's genuinely hilarious, I gotta tell you.
: Because it's not censorship. Ryker isn't telling anyone they can't post what they want to say, they're saying that it's better posted *on a different board*. Just because it's not harmful doesn't mean we shouldn't enforce the rules that every subboard obeys. A gameplay topic in Player behavior technically doesn't harm anything either, but it's still the wrong place for it. And I'm aware, the 140 downvotes on Rykers comment is more than telling that people are taking an issue with this. And I'm perfectly fine answering people's questions about why the action was taken, and more than willing to take feedback about whether or not this is what we want Gameplay to be about. That's why we have the proposed Gameplay rules thread, the one Ulanpo posted below (Scroll down real far). At the end of the day though, if we're looking at the comments on said proposed rules thread, people want gameplay to be more than just a minimal effort board. 22 words which can be summed up as "I don't like this, this shouldn't be like this" isn't exactly gameplay material, though the argument which I do think is valid, is the discussion that took place within the thread. On the other hand, just because people can make a discussion out of a minimal effort post, does that mean we should just let people keep doing them? Honestly, it's a tough question, and that's why we posted the proposed rules. We want feedback on what people want from Gameplay posts.
I like how you guys expect people to follow those rules through think and thin, not caring about raising a bit of tolerance. The moment you see something in a thread that damages the rules (which might not even be the OP's fault), you immediately either remove the entire thread or entirely lock it. It might not even go against the rules! It might just be a little slip, that you guys immediately take the chance to ruin everyone's discussion. You even come here giving the blatant excuse that sometimes "there is no effort put in thread-writing". You go as far as believing that people come here and carefully examine those rules, line by line, every time they make a thread. And worst of all ... now you come here to impose that people should carefully elaborate every single thread when the title itself or the simplest message is more than enough to make people understand it ... lol. I didn't know people were applying for real-life jobs here. Surprisingly, you always asspull some kind of rule just to defend your points. You and your friendy-mods who seem to love having their posts downvoted to oblivion because they never learn. In my opinion? I think your role should literally just be reduced to dealing with spammers and flamers; not going around seeing if a casual post is being perfectly harmonious and argumentative or if a lot of effort was put in the thread main-text, lol again. (Inb4 he decides to rank-shame everyone here)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ęsdeath,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=na5KF0pf,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T14:47:31.602+0000) > > That's true. > > About calling her a sadist as a child ... It's merely published in her wiki-page (can't remember which page, line or quote, it's huge af but it's somewhere). Not that I agree with it, I actually find it deceptive to state such a thing. > > Also, you stated: > > Certainly but also ......... idk, dubiously? I mean, sure, the fact she would be the one wearing the pants in their relationship is quite easy to catch. But ... she does act a bit coyish around him sometimes and she seems to be really open-minded about letting him do the things he wants (even if she initially catches the wrong idea that it's best/correct to keep a collar and a leash attached to your loved one's neck at all times. People see it as an arrogant and covetous attitude, I see it as part of her innocence for what love means). Not exactly evil, but she may think he's into that. Not to mention when she first sees him she's just at a loss of words and always blushing and later on she can act more natural. She probably felt overwhelmed when she first saw him. > > And to add ... she trusts him. Even after the first time he ran away. But, as you said, the story should have been developed a bit more. You don't really see enough to see how she would act around him if they ever came to be close enough. From what the anime/manga shows ... I doubtfully believe she would be the kind of person that would force him to be with her at all times (you can see that when she lets Tatsumi alone in the beach for a while (right before the portal shows up) or even when she tells Tatsumi to go alone with Run hunting in the mountain). Sadly ... he just runs away in both situations, breaking her trust. I think with Run she wanted him to bond with all of them, thinking it would make him want to stay. > > I am probably digressing based on what you said, but ... I am saying this because I have read some fanfictions that really worry me about how deep people go into understanding her character. One of them literally puts Esdeath kicking/torturing Tatsumi for any attempt he makes to run away. Geez, even the slightest obstinacy is enough to make her do those things. Fanfic is the no-no zone for me. I've seen some weird shit fam, I ain't gonna do that for anime. > > All in all, it does make sense she would be the one 'pulling out the whip' because she's his General either way. Though she does occasionally seem a bit interested in stuff about him, so that could be a good way of changing her (from his perspective), or even for her to have casual conversations with him. So ... it wouldn't be just about possession. Actually, when Tatsumi tells her he's in love with someone else, she acts really calm and still tries to take care of him (even if her face wears a heartache trace) which would be quite the opposite of what anyone would expect. So ... I would say their relationship could actually be ... "healthy" ... if they ever got into one. So ... I don't think it would be merely about "pulling out the whip" and him playing the role of captive while he looks at her like she was a controlling + dominating woman of some sorts. Esdeath confirmed better than Nice Guys. > > (Sorry if I misunderstood your message) No you pretty much got it ^^ it was fun talking to someone else who likes her as much as I do.
> I think with Run she wanted him to bond with all of them, thinking it would make him want to stay. Only noticed now that I wrote 'Run' instead of 'Wave'. And yes, that was **also** one of the reasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=Έsdeath,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=na5KF0pf,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T12:06:04.527+0000) > > In chapter 52 (I believe), which is the prison instance, she literally ends up kneeing on the floor and begging Tatsumi to join her after noticing he was really willing to die and sacrifice himself just to not join her. And I do stress the 'begging' part. If she was really tied to Darwinism as you state (and sadistic as many others do), she would have not done such a thing. I could believe she does it out of love, the idea being love makes you act in ways you wouldn't (love made me sing in a car on my phone at 2 AM) >pretty much tells you she does not intend to kill him - but people think she does simply because NR shows up. Once again, consequence of author-self-contradiction moments). My guess would be the author wants us to infer things, this happens a lot in Jojo, but I don't want to infer things and guess in an action story, I just want to see action and some story development. I'd gladly take 10 more episodes of just Imperial Arms and the fights. > > Finally, I can say she could have joined NR if Tatsumi had **really** tried. In a short résumé, he did not do much to try and change her moral compass. In fact, he just ... asked her twice. Both in the wrong occasions. Oh ... let me correct myself ... once. It was in their bedroom, right after she "claimed him" in the tournament (a weird verb to use in a situation like this). She did not know him, and she was blindly in love with him. Though, even I would say it would not be enough to bring her to change sides. Like ... for real, it's just like meeting someone and asking him/her for $100. You expect him/her to give you those hundred bucks? Of course not. I mean ... literally, he didn't even build any kind of relationship with her. The only moment he actually tried to have some kind of "relationship build" was in the island. And even then ... his dumb brain managed to extract the wrong idea. This^ I really think if he stuck with her for like 2 weeks and actually had feelings for her, he could have convinced her. When they were on the beach he was talking about how she's cute and pretty and I was like "yes yes yes! Do it!" and then it just turns into boob humor and Tatsumi being Tatsumi. > > ---> He listens to her past, and the immediate conclusion he gets to is: "She's evil by her own will and core". Yeah, sure. Let's lose both our parents when we are not even 10 years old, let's also have our father say: "As you can see, I was weak and consequently died. Don't be weak" right when he's about to die, and ... lastly be left alone to survive with that only quote from her father. It's obvious such a person is gonna have either a strong (& slightly wrong) mentality about how life works, or that person's gonna die. Instead of Tatsumi feeling some kind of ... compassion ... after hearing such a thing, and instead of saying: "She's like this because she has lived most of her life all alone with no one to guide her." no ... the author willingly decided to cut that out, just for the sake of the plot. That's the moment you understand the author WANTS IT to go that way. Generally, a good story is when the author himself lets the story build itself, and he just ... narrates it (sure, some modifications here and there and some predictions). In this case, he already knew the entire story before he even wrote it. Hence why many things in this story make absolutely no sense (one of them, is Tatsumi's conclusion of not being capable to make her change sides after not even really trying) ... I could go over many other examples, but I would just increase even more this huge wall of text. I feel like the story starts with clear good vs evil then tries to become "Well it's a weird thing based on a lot of details", but we already established the empire tortures poor people just because it's fun and they're poor, that's evil. Esdeath could have a number of disorders and syndromes, and each one could be backed by her dead parents, nature of growing up, or the demon blood inside of her. > > Hope you got my idea, nonetheless. It's kinda hard to bring some sense into how a character really is when there are so many contradictions along the story. But one of the things I will say with confidence is that Tatsumi could have actually changed her. It would have taken some time, yes, absolutely. But I am pretty sure running away back to NR surely was not going to help him change her. After all, there's a part where he admits liking her (when he hides behind the rock), even though his actions don't say the same thing. Hence the "in the circumstances he created". > > **Side note:** Some people claim she was sadistic by nature. This means, she was born sadistic and she was already like that, and that's why her father thinks of something which he never ends up revealing. You can easily contradict such a thing by using two things in the story. First, if she had any cold heart as a child, it could be because of her mother's death and her father's influence over that, stating she died because she was weak. Secondly, she ends up crying in despair when her father's about to die and she herself states she does not like hearing danger beasts growling ... so ... yeah. Wouldn't make much sense stating such a thing. I agree with both, but I don't think it's right to call her a sadist as a child for killing things, she thinks they have no feelings (unless I'm remembering wrong, gotta go back and rewatch it when my friend starts watching it). And a sadist isn't necessarily evil. She loves Tatsumi but I'm sure as hell she'd be pulling out the whip if he stayed with her. I wish the story developed more, there's so much potential for a character like Esdeath to actually change but she just becomes the OP ice sadist.
That's true. About calling her a sadist as a child ... It's merely published in her wiki-page (can't remember which page, line or quote, it's huge af but it's somewhere). Not that I agree with it, I actually find it deceptive to state such a thing. Also, you stated: > She loves Tatsumi but I'm sure as hell she'd be pulling out the whip if he stayed with her Certainly but also ......... idk, dubiously? I mean, sure, the fact she would be the one wearing the pants in their relationship is quite easy to catch. But ... she does act a bit coyish around him sometimes and she seems to be really open-minded about letting him do the things he wants (even if she initially catches the wrong idea that it's best/correct to keep a collar and a leash attached to your loved one's neck at all times. People see it as an arrogant and covetous attitude, I see it as part of her innocence for what love means). And to add ... she trusts him. Even after the first time he ran away. But, as you said, the story should have been developed a bit more. You don't really see enough to see how she would act around him if they ever came to be close enough. From what the anime/manga shows ... I doubtfully believe she would be the kind of person that would force him to be with her at all times (you can see that when she lets Tatsumi alone in the beach for a while (right before the portal shows up) or even when she tells Tatsumi to go alone with Run hunting in the mountain). Sadly ... he just runs away in both situations, breaking her trust. I am probably digressing based on what you said, but ... I am saying this because I have read some fanfictions that really worry me about how deep people go into understanding her character. One of them literally puts Esdeath kicking/torturing Tatsumi for any attempt he makes to run away. Geez, even the slightest obstinacy is enough to make her do those things. All in all, it does make sense she would be the one 'pulling out the whip' because she's his General either way. Though she does occasionally seem a bit interested in stuff about him, so that could be a good way of changing her (from his perspective), or even for her to have casual conversations with him. So ... it wouldn't be just about possession. Actually, when Tatsumi tells her he's in love with someone else, she acts really calm and still tries to take care of him (even if her face wears a heartache trace) which would be quite the opposite of what anyone would expect. So ... I would say their relationship could actually be ... "healthy" ... if they ever got into one. So ... I don't think it would be merely about "pulling out the whip" and him playing the role of captive while he looks at her like she was a controlling + dominating woman of some sorts. (Sorry if I misunderstood your message)
: > [{quoted}](name=Έsdeath,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=na5KF0pf,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T09:29:55.143+0000) > > I think overall both the anime and manga fail to deliver some kind of "acceptable-closure". The anime is a short analogy of what sacrifice means. Manga simply picks up the anime's worst-reviewed moments and attempts to fix them while killing off some of the anime's good parts for the sake of dramatism and, consequently, increased sales. Obviously, this only happens when the story's about to end. I sense some kind of rush in both designs though, even if the manga manages to detail the environment in a much more elaborated way. Absolutely, it ends too soon. Especially since they end it with "oh hey we won!" as if the entire world would just accept what happened. I know people have to die, not just for the sake of drama, but because the idea of Night Raid is that they'll always be painted as evil and nothing to do with the army, but they just didn't feel dramatic. Sheele and Bulat felt kind of well written, but string boy (I always forget his name I hated him) was a shocker, but then showing Tatusmi was beaten (without showing us the fight) but not killed had me really confused and questioning. As far as I remember, Esdeath didn't tell any of the randoms in the show about her love for Tatsumi, so why didn't they just kill him to be safe? Not to mention they said if 2 people with Imperial Arms fight, someone has to die. > > I don't care much about Akame, but yes, the story's end development is weak and painfully "empty". Nonetheless, I believe some other characters have a much more [better] detailed backstory than her and manage to, yet, be the ones eliminated right off at the start. Could have taken a more interesting path rather than the typical main-stream plot-armor one imo. I did check AGK guide-manual (or whatever specific name they gave to it), and ridiculously ... the sole reason for killing off said characters is because "evil is evil", as if there are any good people in this story. I don't like her as a main character. She honestly feels out of place from everyone else. She feels like they started with her and said "Wait...she's too edgy flesh them out a little bit." Bulat, Mine, and Sheele going from their usual selves to serious and deadly was a good transition to show Tatsumi and the viewer that these people aren't normal, but Akame is always like that (Except when she's eating for comic relief). I wanted to see more of Shelee and would love a spin off of Bulat in the army up to when he joins Night Raid. > > Just a lore filled with killers and killers. The first ones believing they are more ethical than the last ... Few characters had good reasoning. Bulat and Mine had good reasons. The string guy just joined to get his dick wet. Akame just doesn't fit in anywhere else but I guess her motives are somewhat justified. Tatsumi is justified imo but it feels like such a jump in his character. One thing I appreciated about Esdeath was that she's blunt about her mentality, she's super Darwinism as a person, and puts her beliefs in that over everything, even her love life. I would have loved to see her join NR but she's established as being too strong, and she'd only join NR if the crown lost, which would have to result in her death. > > Overall? The story had great chances to be a success, they just threw it all away. (I do admit part of it comes from my biased inclination to Esdeath but still, apparently I am not the only one. Even from those with no inclination to any character whatsoever) It starts a lot different. There's dark scenery with the torture shed, psychological horror in the idea that this cute girl and her loving family were just grooming Tatsumi to torture him later, and a somewhat depressing idea of money controlling everything. Night Raid is established as this dark group of people who all talk like they're dead inside, such as the scene where Shelee has a blank stare and a calm apology after killing someone. It then changes real fast to a bunch of nice people who are fighting for good and can turn into killers in an instant (kind of like the older Teemo lore where he's real cute but when he sets his mind to killing he becomes a scary person to even his friends). I want to rewatch and reread it once the season ends, but I think it's a solid 8 at the start when you've never seen anything about it (I'd imagine it's not as good once you know everything about imperial arms and the truth of the show, the air of mystery is gone) but it quickly drops down to like a 6 when the anime just becomes sword porn and power creeping Akame and Esdeath.
I agree with most of the points you stated. Actually, the entire embodiment of your text sounds pretty direct and exactly how I feel about the story in its entirety. Nonetheless, I have watched AGK like ... 5 times already (don't ask me why) and only read the manga once. I can only say the more you watch (and read), the more you notice those deep aspects of each character's personality. When you stated: >"I would have loved to see her join NR but she's established as being too strong, and she'd only join NR if the crown lost ..." You pretty much can say it's ... somehow ... false. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much believe IT IS possible, but in the circumstances the author created, it is not. After watching tons of times, you start believing she's not entirely blunt when it comes to her entire personality. In fact, she ends up revealing many events that are absolutely contradictory with it. One of them is the moment where Tatsumi is in the jail cell. The anime is really short on this part, but the manga details this scenery so well that I can't be more certain of what I am saying. In chapter 52 (I believe), which is the prison instance, she literally ends up kneeing on the floor and begging Tatsumi to join her after noticing he was really willing to die and sacrifice himself just to not join her. And I do stress the 'begging' part. If she was really tied to Darwinism as you state (and sadistic as many others do), she would have not done such a thing. Of course Tatsumi rejected with the sole idea of preserving his own integrity as a NR member (even though I believe most of it came from his fresh hate for the recent death of Lubbock). But even then ... she falsely accepts it, with the sole idea of not killing tatsumi in the stadium (her insistence over Budo to keep Tatsumi's "body" after the execution, pretty much tells you she does not intend to kill him - but people think she does simply because NR shows up. Once again, consequence of author-self-contradiction moments). Finally, I can say she could have joined NR if Tatsumi had **really** tried. In a short résumé, he did not do much to try and change her moral compass. In fact, he just ... asked her twice. Both in the wrong occasions. Oh ... let me correct myself ... once. It was in their bedroom, right after she "claimed him" in the tournament (a weird verb to use in a situation like this). She did not know him, and she was blindly in love with him. Though, even I would say it would not be enough to bring her to change sides. Like ... for real, it's just like meeting someone and asking him/her for $100. You expect him/her to give you those hundred bucks? Of course not. I mean ... literally, he didn't even build any kind of relationship with her. The only moment he actually tried to have some kind of "relationship build" was in the island. And even then ... his dumb brain managed to extract the wrong idea. ---> He listens to her past, and the immediate conclusion he gets to is: "She's evil by her own will and core". Yeah, sure. Let's lose both our parents when we are not even 10 years old, let's also have our father say: "As you can see, I was weak and consequently died. Don't be weak" right when he's about to die, and ... lastly be left alone to survive with that only quote from her father. It's obvious such a person is gonna have either a strong (& slightly wrong) mentality about how life works, or that person's gonna die. Instead of Tatsumi feeling some kind of ... compassion ... after hearing such a thing, and instead of saying: "She's like this because she has lived most of her life all alone with no one to guide her." no ... the author willingly decided to cut that out, just for the sake of the plot. That's the moment you understand the author WANTS IT to go that way. Generally, a good story is when the author himself lets the story build itself, and he just ... narrates it (sure, some modifications here and there and some predictions). In this case, he already knew the entire story before he even wrote it. Hence why many things in this story make absolutely no sense (one of them, is Tatsumi's conclusion of not being capable to make her change sides after not even really trying) ... I could go over many other examples, but I would just increase even more this huge wall of text. Hope you got my idea, nonetheless. It's kinda hard to bring some sense into how a character really is when there are so many contradictions along the story. But one of the things I will say with confidence is that Tatsumi could have actually changed her. It would have taken some time, yes, absolutely. But I am pretty sure running away back to NR surely was not going to help him change her. After all, there's a part where he admits liking her (when he hides behind the rock), even though his actions don't say the same thing. Hence the "in the circumstances he created". **Side note:** Some people claim she was sadistic by nature. This means, she was born sadistic and she was already like that, and that's why her father thinks of something which he never ends up revealing. You can easily contradict such a thing by using two things in the story. First, if she had any cold heart as a child, it could be because of her mother's death and her father's influence over that, stating she died because she was weak. Secondly, she ends up crying in despair when her father's about to die and she herself states she does not like hearing danger beasts growling ... so ... yeah. Wouldn't make much sense stating such a thing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Έsdeath,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=na5KF0pf,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T01:11:39.567+0000) > > Manga doesn't fix all the problems. And the only sequel (which exists and is Hinowa ga Yuku!) would be uniquely based on Akame - Because that's the only thing the anime/manga's about. I don't think the manga fixes the core issues, but I really wish the anime took that ending instead. If they wanted to change the anime, at least develop more story. Show Akame in whatever she's doing in this non-canon universe.
I think overall both the anime and manga fail to deliver some kind of "acceptable-closure". The anime is a short analogy of what sacrifice means. Manga simply picks up the anime's worst-reviewed moments and attempts to fix them while killing off some of the anime's good parts for the sake of dramatism and, consequently, increased sales. Obviously, this only happens when the story's about to end. I sense some kind of rush in both designs though, even if the manga manages to detail the environment in a much more elaborated way. I don't care much about Akame, but yes, the story's end development is weak and painfully "empty". Nonetheless, I believe some other characters have a much more [better] detailed backstory than her and manage to, yet, be the ones eliminated right off at the start. Could have taken a more interesting path rather than the typical main-stream plot-armor one imo. I did check AGK guide-manual (or whatever specific name they gave to it), and ridiculously ... the sole reason for killing off said characters is because "evil is evil", as if there are any good people in this story. Just a lore filled with killers and killers. The first ones believing they are more ethical than the last ... Overall? The story had great chances to be a success, they just threw it all away. (I do admit part of it comes from my biased inclination to Esdeath but still, apparently I am not the only one. Even from those with no inclination to any character whatsoever)
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=na5KF0pf,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-07T21:19:19.666+0000) > > It actually is garbage. Started well tho. > > And no, I do not watch slice of life animes. Anime ends differently than the manga, manga ends much better and leads to a possible sequel
Manga doesn't fix all the problems. And the only sequel (which exists and is Hinowa ga Yuku!) would be uniquely based on Akame - Because that's the only thing the anime/manga's about.
: You probably watch slice of life animes and enjoy them.
[**WARNING** Spoilers - In some sort of way] Tbh, AGK isn't that great. I would give a y = -6t + 10 plot for quality rofl. Starts pretty well, but then begins to get boring pretty quickly. The story, despite initially very well creatively placed and elaborated, starts treading into the usual "kill everyone" and "let's finish this quickly" scenario. I mean, there's not even an inch of cohesion between their personalities, strengths and weaknesses that justifies their deaths. They just die for the sake of dying. Reminds me of Blood C lol. Take Budo for instance. A character detailed as "powerful" that only Esdeath could match (even then, it would end up in a draw even if in her favor), but then dies in a short-lasting fight that even I wonder what the fucking fuck happened there. He just dies in the most pathetic way possible ... I just can't bring myself to say the development is epic and amazing. Though, the initial background of the character is certainly amazing (even if contradictory with their actions as the anime develops). PS: You don't need to like AGK to like Esdeath :)
Saezio (EUNE)
: Gotta love English element naming. Na=sodium xD
Na comes from _natrium_ (latin). There are more languages besides English y'know?
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Not Even As a Computer Science Graduate Can I Understand The Way The Remake System is Programmed
You don't really need a huge IQ to code it. Just a pinch of love for what you do. That's where the difference between people who **ONLY** do this for money and those who do this because they have intense passion for it lies. Trust me, lately you can relate Riot to the first type. I assume the issue lies on their terrible code structure.
: > [{quoted}](name=KestrelGirl,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=PAEEsOvZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-15T01:31:43.657+0000) > > That HAS to have been either Mecha Sol or Dunkmaster Ivern. There's just no other answer. Or a similarly flopped release a longer time ago. Stellari was quite clear in saying that the skin they were referring to was great.
To be honest, you can't stress the 'great' there and embrace it as a reason to deny those skins. Considering its sales weren't that big, there's no real way of saying if it is globally seen as "great" or if it just lies above the median line. She can see it as a great skin, but the majority may believe it is of low-quality type. It's all based on subjectivity. Her judgment may also have been affected by the fact she saw the production line of the skin and saw how much effort the team put into it. You can't just snap your fingers and say it's universally great. End of story. If everyone really loves the skin and finds it amazing, it's gonna have moderate sales, not as terrible as those she listed.
: He is not staff, that is the point. Go to any other subboard he has happened to comment on and he doesn't have the tag. The tag only shows up here, on the PB board. His tag just shows that he cna be knowledgeable in the section herl has it in. If you feel he overstepped, which I agree he did to a point; then report it, go create a topic on Discuss the Boards, or go to the Boards Discord. I did none and simply gave him my opinion in a respectful manner so he may consider self correcting.
He doesn't seem that knowledgeable. I was also basing myself on this post: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/OwEni6pH-what-is-a-specialist-and-why-am-i-one - He still has some kind of connection to the respective staff of the boards, be it in helping or in suggestions. And if that's indeed true, then he sure as hell doesn't deserve it at all. This wasn't a single overstep, you can see him acting like this (a jerk) in multiple messages across this thread. And in many other ones where he occasionally decides the persons who created them are not fully right. You stated your opinion, look at his response - Totally coming from someone who's open-minded, it seems? Reporting him to the moderation would be like asking Riot Support for a human response. Close to the impossible.
: He isn't a "staff" member though. He is just a community member.
What community member? If he is a community member why does he have a tag that represents a connection, even if small, to the management of this boards. He might have no power, but he's a role of example. If he was just a community member, then his tag could go fuck itself and just leave nothingness in its place, like every normal member has. If he fails to be an example and pretends he is superior to anyone else with his passive-aggressive and arrogant attitude, then he doesn't deserve that title. Simple as that. Take it as you will, and blind yourself believing he can just do that without any repercussions.
rujitra (NA)
: LOL. Riot has confirmed **multiple times** that your ban was properly placed. You wanting to be allowed to troll without getting banned doesn't mean they're not doing things correctly. I just wish moderators would get you off the boards already - your threads here are just spam or trolling - just like your videos.
I also wish moderators got your specialist status taken away from you. Nice passive-aggressive attitude for a representative member of the _staff_ by the way. Totally handing out the example right here.
: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
Why come here posting some "changes" when you don't even address the real elephant in the room: Your RP paywall? Everyone complains about it, but you act like everything's fine. What point of Eternals being a pure result of lazy work and lack of creativity don't you understand? If I wanted to check those stats I could easily open any third-party website for that; god, even Match History transmits more information than that garbage. With you it's always the same. You even dare to create a post stating you listen to our feedback when all you end up doing is lie blatantly to all of us. In the name of the people who recognize your mischievous attempts to manipulate everyone into buying a stat-panel for EACH champion: **_Fuck Eternals_**. And quite frankly? **_Fuck your philosophy_**.
rujitra (NA)
: Danish is not a supported language. The term said was evaluated against the supported languages of the server.
Who cares about if it is supported or not? If I put a server available to an enormous region that comprises multiple nationalities, how can I not expect them to speak those same languages between one another? The only reason everything is in English is because it is an international language that serves as a way to penetrate the wall of incomprehension between two distinct languages. There is no rule stating you cannot speak your own language. Not in the Summoner Code not even in the Terms of Use. Besides, a statement in the ToS consists on the following paragraph: v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; This hereby indicates that Riot, under their own discretion, will determine if something is or is not deemed offensive. Which, pretty much allows us to point the fingers at them for, and again, under their own discretion, determining that the Danish language is completely irrelevant and English up-stands any other language - _**Even if these two languages collide on identical words with disparate meanings**_. As the OP stated: that's completely xenophobic and anglocentric; not slightly, not a little, not median, just an extreme of "too much". You, as a specialist that represents a percentage this boards' staff, coming here with an authoritarian attitude and forcing us to guide any other language into archaism during our times of peaceful gameplay just shows how far this moderation team has gone. You have repeated yourself like six or seven times in a row, stating only this sentence, direct or indirectly: "English is the only thing authorized to use" and rendering all arguments against yours irrelevant. So, please, stop repeating yourself and counter-argument with something more meritorious and definitely worth our attention.
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
I start to believe this system is being more and more lenient with those who keep flaming. No joke, it's not the first time I witness someone with a prior 14-day ban in his record, getting another 14-day ban. Either this company needs the current players so badly that they don't even perma ban anymore, or this automated system is getting dumber by the day. Either way, this company sucks.
: Honestly, gotta agree. This just ain't worth it, and Riot's more or less earned the blowback on this. Either there's a lot more to it we're missing, or Riot's gonna have to answer for it. I'm similarly usually supportive of Riot- I don't think the game's dying, I think the boards are too much of a vitriolic, click-baity, hate-mongering echo chamber for Riot to properly communicate, and I honestly believe Riot has the best intentions regarding balance- but this? This is honestly just a cash grab, and it throws a lot of what they've done throughout the year in a rather negative light. But it isn't the first time Riot's faced some negative backlash, and like those times prior I hope they'll listen and concede the point. But given everything that's been going on, I really am starting to think they need to take another look at who's making these kinds of decisions. And **no**, it isn't Tencent. Riot has repeatedly established that Tencent leaves them to their own devices, since Riot knows well enough how to keep their own game running and making money. We would've heard a lot more whistleblowing to the contrary otherwise. It's been years since Tencent bought Riot, people need to get the fuck over it.
> [{quoted}](name=SkyblazeHydraX3,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wAZuLcrO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-13T23:42:39.054+0000) > > Honestly, gotta agree. This just ain't worth it, and Riot's more or less earned the blowback on this. Either there's a lot more to it we're missing, or Riot's gonna have to answer for it. > > I'm similarly usually supportive of Riot- I don't think the game's dying, I think the boards are too much of a vitriolic, click-baity, hate-mongering echo chamber for Riot to properly communicate, and I honestly believe Riot has the best intentions regarding balance- but this? This is honestly just a cash grab, and it throws a lot of what they've done throughout the year in a rather negative light. > > But it isn't the first time Riot's faced some negative backlash, and like those times prior I hope they'll listen and concede the point. But given everything that's been going on, I really am starting to think they need to take another look at who's making these kinds of decisions. > > And **no**, it isn't Tencent. Riot has repeatedly established that Tencent leaves them to their own devices, since Riot knows well enough how to keep their own game running and making money. We would've heard a lot more whistleblowing to the contrary otherwise. It's been years since Tencent bought Riot, people need to get the fuck over it. The fact they are beginning to incline to a more "cash-grab" attitude, shows in the very end that this game is dying. Every single thing they are doing only leads to disaster. I wish Ascension became available for once in its life, just so I could play it all day. But you know what we are going to get, in like 4 or 5 months? ARURF, and more ARURF and then ... guess what? Even more ARURF. There's no fucking diversity in this useless game anymore. People get tired of Normals slash Rankeds slash ARAM, but apparently Riot does not. They only introduce skins and more skins, every single feature they put, either comes bugged, doesn't change a thing, or ... like this one, is ridiculously designed to cash-grab their most devoted players. I got tired of this shit long ago, and I have stopped playing this garbage because of the reasons above. One day or other I log in and play one or two games. But that's just it, I don't feel like playing it anymore. Their game is, indeed, dying. It's obvious as hell. Passes are beginning to get progressively more expensive. Every mission is based on grinding until you are brought to exhaustion in its physical form. Their balance design is totally directed to preserve LC$ superiority over anything. I just know something: People are gonna stop playing this, because we all have limits. And this company certainly does not want you to keep playing it, unless you are in the LC$ main screen. Defend it all you want, call me anything. I just know it's true. League's successful-time died long ago. And while Riot should have tried to improve the game, they killed it (I honestly think everything they did after the Client, only kept pushing LOL down-hill)
: Riot doesn't give a shit about Twisted Treeline because even back the last time it was adjusted, the _players_ didn't give a shit about it. And now the couple thousand people who play it are sad it's leaving. It'll be gone, they'll be sad, and players who like the real game will move on.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e6Zr73Zs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-04T01:55:02.652+0000) > > Riot doesn't give a shit about Twisted Treeline because even back the last time it was adjusted, the _players_ didn't give a shit about it. > > And now the couple thousand people who play it are sad it's leaving. It'll be gone, they'll be sad, and players who like the real game will move on. What real game? SR or TFT? At this point I pretty much believe it is the latter.
: if you knew the basics of how winrate works you would know we dont just use winrates. its winrates WITH pickrates that make the stat meaningful. low winrate low pickrate overall? the champion is guarunteed weak for the current meta. low winrate high pickrate? assuming the champion is mechanically challenging, this should be normal if its ~49%. if its less then they become a candidate for a buff, although this one varies by champion. high winrate low pickrate? champion is usually too underused to make a claim for either side due to a low pool to draw stats from. but if katarina has a high winrate and pickrate, for people that DONT EVEN MAIN HER, there is a serious problem.
Well ... reading your message, I don't even know why we have a balance team at this point ... Let's just check a website and make a thread raging about a champion whose only way of winning the game is by being in her second home (bot lane). She starts snowballing aggressively as soon as her enemies make a mistake, she punishes mistakes ... that was her nature all along. What the heck is your problem now? Besides, I don't see op.gg nor champion.gg stating 54% win rates.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Does that situation suck? Of course. Are there games where you should surrender? Yeah, probably. Is it ever acceptable to AFK or leave? No, never. When you're in queue and you press accept, you agree to play the game out until a Nexus explodes. You can try to justify it however you want but at the end of the day AFKing is wrong and against the rules. If you want to keep AFKing, that's on you. Eventually you're just going to lose your account.
You don't lose accounts for AFKing. You only get up to 20 minutes of low-priority queue. Nothing else.
: getting zero items in the opening rounds and then being forced to ride it out feels like trash
Wanna talk about re-rolling 24 times (yes I tried that shit just to see how r%%%%%ed this RNG shit is) and only getting ANY of the champions you currently have in the table twice? Should have just deleted the five silver champs I had for the new champions the RNG system had just "bias(ed)" on. Still wonder how I got to 2nd.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beqWHrTu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-03T04:12:31.602+0000) > > Malphite-Orianna-Yasuo wombo. > > Every teamfight was someone's pentakill You lie, there is no game where a Yasuo doesen't feed!
> [{quoted}](name=SuicidePlank,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beqWHrTu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T04:13:33.057+0000) > > You lie, there is no game where a Yasuo doesen't feed! Well ... Yasuo does get his powerspike ... eventually ... Feeding is already part of the strategy
rujitra (NA)
: This is untrue. If you continue spreading misinformation, I don't think the moderators will hesitate to remove your ability to do so.
Why are you even indirectly threatening him? He has the right to express his opinion (or view) on the matter, regardless of the way you see it. So long it doesn't insult others. This boards is located specifically in a region where freedom of speech is authorized (like any other). Don't come here with authoritarian and close-minded attitudes, please.
: That's how it was in NA like 2 days ago and everything's fine now. Like, relax. It's just a lot of new content happening at once. This stuff happens all the time in all online video games.
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NYz6p3wc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:14:06.048+0000) > > That's how it was in NA like 2 days ago and everything's fine now. Like, relax. It's just a lot of new content happening at once. This stuff happens all the time in all online video games. Ehhhh ... no. Your issues were fixed in no time. EUW's? Keep waiting. It has been prolonging ever since the patch started and they don't give a jack shit about it. The entire saturday ... and look ... they have done absolutely nothing, all because they can't. People paid for a pass and they can't even play the game. They refuse to put a single penny into increasing server capacity and honing all the troubleshooting, but I guess that's already part of their signature. Incompetence, for the most part.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
I honestly believe her main role should be jungle. Her entire design compasses the entirety of the jungle theme. I don't see why they should take that away.
Haze97 (EUW)
: I am giving up Katarina.
I am gonna go ahead and give my two cents on this. I seriously agree she is fun to play with (maybe not as fun to play against when you pick the wrong champion, but I guess that's already a core-design part of this game). Either way, I seriously have to stress your words when it comes to comparing Katarina with others assassins. That's when we have a real problem. You see Talon and Zed literally bringing Mage's armor into a negative output, and as if that was not enough ... they can just build defensive items and still keep up with their expected damage. LeBlanc can just engage in and out in a blink of an eye and play as safe as she wants in her lane. She dictates the whole laning phase. Not to mention her passive, which is just another getaway (out of the two she has on her R and W). Now, I am not gonna say Katarina is entirely weak. She is not. But in certain matchups, if you are being harassed the entire laning phase. That's it. You are being harassed the entire laning phase, no alternatives, no questions asked. The only way of you getting back on your feet is if your jungle decides to care about you, or their bot lane is stupid enough to play ahead without vision. I only have to complain about her E cooldown. It's just tremendously stupid having a 3 second cooldown in early game, especially after you pick your daggers. Even if you E W Q, it takes about 2 seconds to complete that combo. And it's just it: One combo. Something your enemy will eventually get used to. The moment you jump on that dagger to punish a positioning mistake, you are gonna get punished by the enemy's minions and by him. The only way of compensating that is by either trying to AA him or just ... wait for the 3 (or 2) seconds to expire and E out ASAP. But there's one problem with AA'ing as a melee. It's so clunky and terrible. Minion block is so freaking bad, that if all your enemy's minions (or even yours) are agglomerated on your dagger-E-region, you can call that dagger a waste. Unless you really wanna risk it out. Either way, I can only say her kit's so clunky as hell, that only around level 11-12 you actually start feeling some fluency in it. Until then, you are just there ... with those 3 seconds (or 2) following you, because Riot decided to nerf her to the ground when she was reworked. Guess that's the only thing this balance team's good at. Killing champions or overbuffing them.
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
Based on many other posts around here. You did the right thing, regardless of whatever he says (in case he ends up saying anything). Also, just wanted to warn you of something: > I did not get an instant feedback report so I know it was not my report that triggered the ban That doesn't necessarily mean that. You may or may not get a notification.
: Ezreal isn't the only one to abuse it, but even then, why is it fair for him to be able to build CDR, armor, and have slows on his Q while being one of the safest champions in the game? Same thing with Karma. She's ranged, has a haste, a root, and a slow, why is it fair that she can build IBG?
SEKAI (OCE)
: They did. They announced that the guy who went Teemo support and roamed 24/7 is found to only do this when they found themselves in a game with big shot streamers. They can deduce that it is a case of deliberate trolling from that fact. The guy also has a regular history of being reported for doing that in their games, by other streamers most likely, which all resulted in no ban because the IFS can not pick up this kind of context (or nuance in general) and probably assumed as merely case of someone reporting just because of off-meta and discarded the reports instead. Make no mistake, it wasn't their playstyle that got them banned. It was their intent behind the said playstyle that did. It's just that finally someone called them out by bothering with calling a human review that this guy is finally dealt with. That's all there is to this.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T02:51:04.487+0000) > > They did. > > They announced that the guy who went Teemo support and roamed 24/7 is found to only do this when they found themselves in a game with big shot streamers. They can deduce that it is a case of deliberate trolling from that fact. > > The guy also has a regular history of being reported for doing that in their games, by other streamers most likely, which all resulted in no ban because the IFS can not pick up this kind of context (or nuance in general) and probably assumed as merely case of someone reporting just because of off-meta and discarded the reports instead. > > Make no mistake, it wasn't their playstyle that got them banned. It was their intent behind the said playstyle that did. > > It's just that finally someone called them out by bothering with calling a human review that this guy is finally dealt with. That's all there is to this. Read the post before replying. That's all.
Terchio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-06-16T01:53:11.339+0000) > > Ehhhh ... I don't really think the system flagged it as offensive. Quite the contrary. From what I read and saw, the "punishment" (if we can call it that) was merely based on a "high number of reports". The reporting system is literally a system that works automatically, not that I even claimed anything worked automatically. The system does not work on all reports. It followed through on this one. > > And I do agree. We argued about it. Sure we did! But was the post really the reason why they finally admitted they were wrong? There is basically no evidence anything would have flipped the decision without the topic being visible through arguing. I would like to know how you think that behind the system, by automatic or manual means, they reversed that decision without our input while countless other issues (both real and fake) are also clamoring for attention. > > I don't see it as a "hush-hush sentiment", I see it as a real way of embrassing things. Because, unfortunately, this company has the flaw of needing scandals to go public for them to act. The sad truth? This case is just 1% of many. Sure, not every case comes with an NB3 using his personal comm line to a Rioter. But the liberty given to the guy who is as responsible as the other, is an issue. And it happens all the time. Simply because they. Do. Not. Listen. Especially support agents, who are supposed to ACTUALLY support ... Not sure what you're arguing here. Riot needs scandals to do things, but how do you think we get scandals? The last bit of advice any of us needs right now is: >Seriously ... arguing with them is worthless at this point. I feel like you're trying to say that this one is over, it has the views, let something else take the spotlight. While it would be nice to fix everything tonight, they have to fix this, first. Riot has plenty of history not fixing things, too. If OP wants this fixed like her issue was fixed, we'll be here arguing for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Terchio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T02:14:55.474+0000) > > The reporting system is literally a system that works automatically, not that I even claimed anything worked automatically. The system does not work on all reports. It followed through on this one. > > There is basically no evidence anything would have flipped the decision without the topic being visible through arguing. I would like to know how you think that behind the system, by automatic or manual means, they reversed that decision without our input while countless other issues (both real and fake) are also clamoring for attention. > > Not sure what you're arguing here. Riot needs scandals to do things, but how do you think we get scandals? The last bit of advice any of us needs right now is: > > I feel like you're trying to say that this one is over, it has the views, let something else take the spotlight. While it would be nice to fix everything tonight, they have to fix this, first. Riot has plenty of history not fixing things, too. If OP wants this fixed like her issue was fixed, we'll be here arguing for it. I think I can't really explain myself without having you twisting my words (no offense). A good example is the first citation you made, but I am not going to repeat myself again just so I can explain it, because I think I left it very clear. I even read what I wrote again and I think the point stands out quite nicely and easily. My advise? You can't really read things to the letter. When I said "Seriously ... arguing with them is worthless at this point" I didn't exactly mention "Just stop and remain silent". It's just an idiomatic way of saying that if they listened and cared about what people said, these extreme "efforts" to make a change would not have to exist. Or simply a away of expressing discontent before the laziness some of the Rioters display before these topics. They might care, but it only seems like that after we have a huge scandal going live on a few gaming news website, boards and reddit. All in all, I can summarize that quote as a way of expressing the negative environment this company spreads on its community. We might be responsible. But not in an universal manner. Riot is, somehow, as responsible as us when it comes to matters like these. That's all I can really express. Sorry if you understood it wrongly.
Terchio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:32:04.678+0000) > > They are literally the same people who denied your username. When I literally don't see any issue with it. > > . . . . > > Seriously ... arguing with them is worthless at this point. Riot's system flagged her name as offensive, and took action. We argued with them about it. The action was reversed. It is not worthless arguing with Riot... Seriously. Your hush-hush sentiment isn't helping anybody.
> [{quoted}](name=Terchio,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:39:26.753+0000) > > Riot's system flagged her name as offensive, and took action. We argued with them about it. The action was reversed. > > It is not worthless arguing with Riot... Seriously. Your hush-hush sentiment isn't helping anybody. Ehhhh ... I don't really think the system flagged it as offensive. Quite the contrary. From what I read and saw, the "punishment" (if we can call it that) was merely based on a "high number of reports". So, despite the system putting a stop to it, doesn't necessarily mean it autonomously decided it was against any terms or rules. Probably it considers numbers of reports as a valid reason, which, in my opinion, is ridiculous and invalid. There are many people out there who try their best to see someone fail or spell something in the wrong way (that can be understood as offensive when, in fact, it is not) just so they can report them and most likely succeed at it. And where's the problem here? Precisely on the matter that he ended up meeting a support agent who did not care at all about what he was saying. And I do agree. We argued about it. Sure we did! But was the post really the reason why they finally admitted they were wrong? According to what I remember, it was another agent who actually answered and declared the "punishment" as invalid. And I distinctively remember the OP had asked to talk to another person (a more, interested and willing-to-hear one) because it was clear the one who was listening to him was not doing a really good job. So, on my end (and based on the pictures displayed on the thread) I can only say he was lucky enough to get someone who took time to actually read and think things through. We might have not had any impact. Or we might have, but I chose the worst case scenario. I don't see it as a "hush-hush sentiment", I see it as a real way of embrassing things. Because, unfortunately, this company has the flaw of needing scandals to go public for them to act. The sad truth? This case is just 1% of many. Sure, not every case comes with an NB3 using his personal comm line to a Rioter. But the liberty given to the guy who is as responsible as the other, is an issue. And it happens all the time. Simply because they. Do. Not. Listen. Especially support agents, who are supposed to ACTUALLY support ...
: > [{quoted}](name=Esdese,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-15T20:32:04.678+0000) > > They are literally the same people who denied your username. When I literally don't see any issue with it. > > And that's where the issues lies. It's always been there. You state that they are unprofessional, but let me tell you ... that has always been part of their signature. I swear this company loves having these events stamped on its back. First, sexual harassment, then, fighting it with even more sexual harassment, and as if that was not enough: Let's reveal our true Bias by banning someone while ignoring every single offense NB3 has committed. > > Seriously ... arguing with them is worthless at this point. I do like your name, you an OG akame ga kill reader?
> [{quoted}](name=MysticFlameHaze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c9TvWYbY,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-06-15T21:02:32.075+0000) > > I do like your name, you an OG akame ga kill reader? Ya. I read the manga and saw the anime. Gotta admit I am not really a fan of both endings (the name gives that away, somehow). Unlike popular opinion, I despise the manga's way more than the anime's. Kinda feel like the dramatic quotes make the situation even worse than it already is (for some people, of course). Either way, I also feel like the story could have been way way better than it was. A sudden and unexpected twist like many pro-Esdeath fanfictions I have read would fit the theme so perfectly. Probably with much more sense too. But I guess that will be just it, Fanfiction. Either way, I am not really the supportive guy who's going to recommend this lore-line to anyone. Quite the contrary xD
: This makes me very uncomfortable Riot...
They are literally the same people who denied your username. When I literally don't see any issue with it. And that's where the issues lies. It's always been there. You state that they are unprofessional, but let me tell you ... that has always been part of their signature. I swear this company loves having these events stamped on its back. First, sexual harassment, then, fighting it with even more sexual harassment, and as if that was not enough: Let's reveal our true Bias by banning someone while ignoring every single offense NB3 has committed. Seriously ... arguing with them is worthless at this point.
: It is OK. The person trolls streamers and targets them so he can siphon up their viewers. It is called being a parasite. Riot did their job well. Since the feedback was from multiple players.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QzJvB6N0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:30:18.384+0000) > > It is OK. The person trolls streamers and targets them so he can siphon up their viewers. It is called being a parasite. Riot did their job well. Since the feedback was from multiple players. LOL, did you even read your text? Totally OK. Let's make threats and insult someone, then AFK. That's certainly, and again ... OK. Also ... he doesn't target anyone, the hell are you on about?
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
Welcome to the company that allows immature and toxic attitude to prevail while honest players who_** inevitably**_ (and I stress this word. With this community, it's just a question of time) lose their temper once or do anything at all with the sole intention of winning or cooperating with "The Summoner Code" (that Riot no longer gives a shit about) get banned. The fact a Rioter told him he would not get banned so long he tried to win, and then he gets banned because NB3 decided to AFK alongside two more idiots, is seriously unsurprising if the company is Rito. But you know what? It ain't changing. The problem is on the support agents who do literally nothing other than copy pasting pre-written material. The saddest factor is that they don't even care about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:23:22.174+0000) > > Exactly. Most all arguments for the pay gap are bogus. Not to mention most CEOs are men, we haven't phased out of those olden times yet so when people use studies about AVERAGE wages, they include ALL of the big shots. which completely throws off the reality of it. there is plenty of evidence that the pay gap is actually reversed too when accounting for positions i still think that companies tend to keep their salaries private not because of pay gaps or shit like that but because they want to keep their competition from attempting to poach workers from them
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vrmBjMNv,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2019-06-13T15:32:10.109+0000) > > there is plenty of evidence that the pay gap is actually reversed too when accounting for positions > > i still think that companies tend to keep their salaries private not because of pay gaps or shit like that but because they want to keep their competition from attempting to poach workers from them Reversed or not. It's still illegal. I don't see your point in all your responses. You are trying to defend something that even the person with the lowest IQ in this planet would immediately point as a critical issue that needs to be sorted out. It is a real problem and the fact we have someone playing a pseudo-gender-inclined role is really worrying. This company already has a back-story of gender discrimination and they themselves admitted it in their "reform post". With all the pieces together, having it denying any basic information before this situation is just calling for even more problems. It doesn't matter if their competition will come busting on their door steps and taking off a good percentage of their workers. Least we know, most of the information lies in a private conversation. This article, as displayed, proves this situation has been trailing long before this posts' release. No one knew about it until now. And due to their uncooperative approach, it ended up becoming the front page of the article. Now everyone knows about it, and we know they are refusing to cooperate. >i still think that companies tend to keep their salaries private not because of pay gaps or shit like that It could very well be the other way around. All we know about, is that they are hiding information. And as of now, it's not doing that well in the eyes of the community and the DFEH which is "_redirecting_" this case to courts. They could have avoided this kind-of public confrontation just by cooperating in the very beginning. Their purposely-displayed ignorance, in gameplay, conflictive situations inside their offices and so on is what's killing the reputation of this company, and look at it ... they just continue. PS: Besides ... If that is true and their intent is to keep their salaries private, they are just exchanging it for an even worse image of themselves. Hope it's worth in that case.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXkyu5Rr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-12T00:54:37.192+0000) > > Personal opinion: But if you do nothing but afk farm in the jungle, I'm going to start taking your camps to give you time to do other things. If none of the lanes are gankable and I can't contest any objectives at the moment and you start to farm my Jungle, you bet your ass I'll be farming your lane to reclaim the gold you stole from me.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXkyu5Rr,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-12T01:00:44.721+0000) > > If none of the lanes are gankable and I can't contest any objectives at the moment and you start to farm my Jungle, you bet your ass I'll be farming your lane to reclaim the gold you stole from me. Maaaan, if I don't argue or don't complain about my jungle I can't be an iron player. I would be bringing shame to my rank.
: the game would actually be really boring if turrets became more oppressive nobody would take risks and those that did would be foolish
Having someone diving you and getting out with 85% of his HP is not any more exciting either. Besides, the game's already boring in the eyes of pro play. All they do is play passively because they can't take risks or they instantly lose the game (epic comeback mechanics no longer exist) I think towers should at least reset AA as soon as a friendly champion gets damaged in its range (so it doesn't take more than 1 second to switch from a minion to a champion) and its AS should have a slight increase based on the people under it. They seriously need some love.
: TFT - What do y'all think?
My opinion? Might be good ... might not. Who knows. Either way, I wonder why Nexus Blitz didn't receive any love throughout its alpha time, but you immediately release this gamemode with a ranked system full and ready to be deployed. Just let us have our rotating game modes. This surely isn't gonna replace it.
: Disagree. The reveal pages weren't what drew people in: It was the teasers and in-game hype building. Let's take champions like Bard and Kindred for example. While small, they had small effects in-game that coincided with their upcoming release. Tahm's laugh was in the river. Kled had "HAVE U SEEN SKARRL?" posters all over the LCS. These small teasers went to great lengths to reveal champions but none take the cake quite like Jhin. Jhin, IMO, was and has been Riot's most successful champion. Perhaps ever. And part of this was due to Jhin's initial reveal: Shocking portraits of champions we know and love "dying" by his hand. People were scouring code for information. People were dissecting the project name "Deadeye" and comparing it to religious myth and possible teasers. Everything about Jhin culminated in a short video, where we finally get a PEEK at his mask, followed by his reveal later. Jhin's impact would have been greatly lessened, had he just had the video and release page. New champions are the same: They often get one picture and a reveal about 4 days later. Champions are not "teased" anymore, they get a trailer and a gameplay reveal. The "magic" is gone. To an extent I understand this, as you can hold onto a teaser for TOO long and ruin the surprise (See: Sombra). That said, I think Riot needs not to slow down releases but build up hype more. Trailers, in-game videos, art, gimmicks. Anything to build up growing hype for the eventual reveal. After all: Hype is nothing without speculation and community engagement.
Honestly, you can't really speak for everyone when it comes to page reveals. I agree with most of your points about teasers and especially the factor where they spread crumbs and encouraged people to look for them and predict the real personality of the character. For sure, those are really important factors. Essential. However, I have always felt reveal pages were amazing and catching. Personally, I like [Rakan's & Xayah's](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-xayah-rakan-reveal) along with [Swain's](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/champion-reveal-swain). Those are really creative pages and things that actually incited me to know more about those new (or reworked) champions. Although not essential, they play a recognizable role when it comes to bringing everyone's attention. Especially when you spread them in the right way.
: riot will just tell you "lul its 3lp not our fault OUR client messed up because of YOUR pc that we had complete programming control over, just use repair tool xd"
I swear I have never seen repair tool doing anything special, much less fixing. I think the only shit it really does is showing you a wrench tool executing rotations. At least they got that right.
FSRER (EUNE)
: Sometime it bugs out, just like the creep block. But riot just won't fix it because they are creating skins to make more money to create more skins to make even more money, instead of fixing the gameplay.
Meanwhile, they have all the time in the world to fuck up features that no one asked them to touch on. A good example: Surrender vote box.
Exibir mais

Ęsdeath

Nível 257 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão