MrVit0 (NA)
: Yeah i agree with that. Already submitted a support ticket, i think they can see i meant good and tried to keep the toxicity away.
But do not forget, according to Rito even report calling is toxic. You to their standard, you were toxic as well. BTW did you have any chat restriction beforehand? And GL with your ticket, pray to get a support with brain, not one of the zombos xD
: Why aren't people muted in post game client when you block them in game or in general
Because Rito developers don't think. It should have been obvious at the first implementation.
MrVit0 (NA)
: Say what now...I got banned for this?
Write a support ticket, i think you have a chance to get the ban revoked. But be sure to NEVER repeat what others say, since as you see every stupid thing can trigger a ban.
: There is a difference between the cases. One is simply picking a champ and playing it in the assigned position. The other was picking a champ and then forcing your team into discomfort by not playing the assigned position. Many also didn't consider the Teemo sitting stealth mid since beginning to be roaming.
Yeah, there is a huge difference, one of those was done against a streamer who has friends at Rito. The other one against a random player.
: "riot, look at my match history"
It was the Boards moderation who removed the post. Because they claim that showing proof that the system is not work, is encouraging people to break the rules. So in short if you claim that the system does not work: - If you have proof, they remove the post - If you do not have proof, then they simply say you do not have proof You are not allowed to criticize the troll/int punishing on this board.
: You should spend more time addressing posts instead of bothering me when you don't like what I say.
I did address the post. I just happened to see again your "i know better what you know/want/should do" attitude and useless comment, so i thought i would mention it :)
LaceUpXX (NA)
: My issue is that people always complain about toxicity in League (and it's widely regarded as one of, if the not the, most toxic communities), but don't want to do anything to fix it.
The big part of the Boards, and as far as i see Rito thinks, that flamers are flamers "just because". They fail to realize that if they would reduce the number of trolls/inters the number of flamers would drop to almost 0....
: Getting harassed for playing a mid champ as an adc roll?
How can you report in client if you were harassed "out of champ select"? Did they add a new feature like this? O.o BTW the Boards can not punish players, so we can not really help you in this one.
: suspension lost me a game in my promos without me plying one
Aside from sending in a support ticket you cant do anything else. (And i highly doubt they would change that lose :\ )
: I mean this as nicely as possible - you have more important things to worry about than your promos if you just got suspended, namely **not getting punished again and losing your account**. Take the 2 weeks to cool down, and for shit's sake, don't jump back into ranked and lose those promos the SECOND your suspension is up. It's not going to end well for you.
Wow, very useful answer again! OP: "I have problem with thing, A." You: "Do not care about thing A, i will tell you what to care about, here thing B"
LaceUpXX (NA)
: >someone trying to steal the enemy's buff is not indicative of malicious behavior. While leaving stealth as soon as buff spawns while 3 enemies are there, it is. >I also highly doubt he "buil[t] all speed items" Boots of switfness into ZZ. When asked why by a teammate, his response was "I want to go fast". Then build deadmans. Next item build was going into ghostblad. These items on a Teemo. A cs score of 2 because he literally "went fast" around the enemy jg most of the game dying repeatedly.
It's strange, somehow i found it in approximately 1 minute. But rujitra has problems with dates too, so don't expect him to find it easily. Ps.: Dear specialist, if you are reading this, OP had 14.8k gold in that game.
LaceUpXX (NA)
: Here is what ACTUALLY ruins the game rito
No, no, you do not understand. Trolls, AFKs, Inters are no problem. CHAT is what we play for. Why would you go to play ranked if not for the chat? O.o Winning games, climbing ladder? LoL, that's so S1 thing, we are here to chat!
: > [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HTUYvB4F,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T03:19:47.651+0000) > > This is it. A lot of people that get banned just piss people off by not following standard gameplay. > > Do off meta things, and you get reported more. But you do not get banned for not following standard gameplay.
No, but i passive agressively bait all the trolls to say something reportable and report them for chat. (Since the troll report does nothing....)
: People: Real talk. How do you guys even manage to get banned?
> All I see on here is people complaining about unfair bans, and about how you get banned if you don't mute all and only say gg. Almost all of those posts contain chatlog, go and read it.
: i wont even bather talking to someone like you who thinks MURDER is ok. Horrible.
Quote from the post which you replied to (It was not edited after your comment.): > i'm not okay with murder You are a strange thing :D
: Ya ok. Murder is fine ad long as it dodent effect YOU right? (Your logic)
Exactly, anyone can murder me, as long as it does not affect my life. Ps.: For the slower ones, since murdering affects my life, i'm not okay with murder.
: This logic is so wrong
Well, what effect did it have on your life?
: a guy told me
Are you still alive? If the answer is yes, then that's why it's ok :)
: Why is calling someone a "r%%%%%" punishable but not autist?
Do you think the meaning of r%%%%%ed is on a similar level or better than the autist?
: > [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8gPEMIl8,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T08:10:59.092+0000) > > TXT file in LoL directory, if you can write regex you are not too stupid to copy a file into a given directory. This is a feature that has to be easily accessible by everyone. As I explained in another post just because regular expressions can be used doesn't mean that people who don't know regular expressions wouldn't be able to make blacklists. > Both can grab a TXT file from a given location. This could work but it has the potential to cause problems when the file can be easily modified or the differences between how each operating system handles txt format (windows line break is "\r\n", mac line break "\r") or special characters. I'm also talking about how each part is set up (in game program and client). I can't just throw in a random function and expect it to be modular, Riot already has data transfer between the two programs so the new functionality would need to be incorporated it into that. > Notepad As stated before, it needs to be easily accessible. While a notepad document might be okay for some it has to be handled by the client to be considered a final product. For example, you can change all graphics settings for almost any game through a text document in the program files. But any game worth their mustard would never call that the final product without also having a UI to change various settings in the game. It has to be user friendly. I think this feature is worth the effort. But it's not a quick 2 hour job.
> This is a feature that has to be easily accessible by everyone. PoE itemfilters, you easily grab them from the net and C+P to your folder. (I've never made an item filter, didnt even look it up how they work, yet i can use them) That works there quite well. I know Rito expects all of their players to be toddlers with negative IQ, but at least we players could expect us not to be r%%%%%ed. > This could work but it has the potential to cause problems when the file can be easily modified or the differences between how each operating system handles txt format (windows line break is "\r\n", mac line break "\r") or special characters. I'm pretty sure this is a problem what multiple programmers encountered, and is easily solvable. > Riot already has data transfer between the two programs so the new functionality would need to be incorporated it into that. No, the new function does not have to be incorporated in that, there is no information what only one of the programs know and is needed by the other one. > As stated before, it needs to be easily accessible. PoE itemfilters :) > For example, you can change all graphics settings for almost any game through a text document in the program files. But any game worth their mustard would never call that the final product without also having a UI to change various settings in the game. It has to be user friendly. There are even AAA games, where you can change some properties in config files but not from in-game. This is not a huge deal. > I think this feature is worth the effort. But it's not a quick 2 hour job. If you want to make something work, then it is a 2 hour work. If you want to inflate the job, just to be right about saying that it's a long development, then of course, you can inflate it as much as you want, it's just pointless. Of course, we could add a speech recognition part, so you can speak the words you do not want to hear, we could make it in a way so you can modify your list on the fly with this voice recognition, it's just pointless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8gPEMIl8,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:46:49.610+0000) > > Functionality around the output of that check: > - print it to the screen (already implemented in the game) > > But nvm, i'll let you believe that they must rebuild the whole universe to implement a string check :D The actual implementation of such a check isn't where most of the development time would go. As a programmer I can say with confidence that I could make a function that took a list of regular expressions and a string (the incoming chat) and return a string that stripped anything that was in the blacklist in a single evening. After that I would just call the string replace function in the chat display function. But the development of the UI on the client side and making sure the client and the in-game chat properly transfer over the information (like the blacklist dictionary) is a whole other ball game and something that I can't say how long it would take. I have no idea how the client-side UI is programmed and if it's easy to add an additional feature. I don't know what sort of of handshake process Riot has between their client and the actual game so I wouldn't know how to get the blacklist from one client to the other. If everything in the client is very modular then there wont be as much overhead, but the UI where the user creates the blacklist will still likely take a decent amount of time just because graphics are involved and it has to look nice.
> But the development of the UI on the client side and making sure the client and the in-game chat properly transfer over the information (like the blacklist dictionary) is a whole other ball game and something that I can't say how long it would take. TXT file in LoL directory, if you can write regex you are not too stupid to copy a file into a given directory. > I don't know what sort of of handshake process Riot has between their client and the actual game so I wouldn't know how to get the blacklist from one client to the other. Both can grab a TXT file from a given location. > but the UI where the user creates the blacklist will still likely take a decent amount of time just because graphics are involved and it has to look nice. Notepad
: The point is to show that it's illogical to assume he's actually using it in a genuinely racist manner if he's black especially when black people have taken to reclaiming the word to take the power back from it thus radically changing the context.
Look, i think you are arguing with the wrong person. I do not even think, that anyone should be punished for chat, since you can mute it. I just pointed out, that OP thinking that he/she/they/helicopter being black changes the rules on him is inherently racist. He wants to get positive discrimination based on it's skin color. That's all :D
: Have you considered that the argument is that context should be looked at regardless?
I totally agree context should matter. On the other hand saying that something is OK just because you are black is by definition, racist.
: How is this racist in any capacity? If he's black then he's black.
"it helps" Implying that IFF (if and only if) he is black, then it is okay, but if he is white, then it's not. If you think something is ok for blacks, but not for whites or yellows, then you are racist. Simple as that.
: Accidentally said the N word not HARD R.. (Im black if it helps...)
> (Im black if it helps...) Can you even be more racist than this? xD
: I became an horrible person by playing
Well, first of all, talking shit in a video game does not make you a horrible person at all. (If you intentionally lose games, that's another thing, then you are trash). Kind of a similar thing happened to me as well. But the reason for that was that i felt like one individual players (if the opposing laner is also decent) has almost no impact on the game. The games are decided usually by one lane being boosted and gettin' stomped. You can go even on your lane, get 1-2 kills ahead, maybe even take first turret, but if your other lane dies 10 times during this, then the game is lost. It ofc works the other way around too. You can lose by 20 CS, and 2 deaths, if one of your teammates gets 10 kills because his opposing laners is a boosted ape, then you win, and thats all. Sometimes you will get the boosted ape on the opposing lane and you will carry, but is it fun to beat an easy bot? :\ So i think the feeling that the games are coinflips of who has the worse teammate is really killing the fun. Your botlane gave double to the enemy adc in 3 mins? Good luck coming back... Also, there are a shitton of trolls and boosted noobs, who just have no idea how to play. TLDR: Matches are not fair, nor fun anymore. Or at least this is what it felt like for me.
Ðafke (EUW)
: Permabanned?
Just submit a support ticket, if your acc was compromised as others wrote, you have a good chance get your account back. (Assuming you did not make suspicious logins before that from very wild adresses (for example accidentally playing throught VPN))
: TBH I'm tired of being negative.
Well, tbh you just have to give up on trying to win, and just fck around. That way the game becomes much more fun, and you wont care so much about your teammates. The matchmaking system is trash, since you will get matched or be against boosted players ebay accs and whatever. The game is not decided now by the better team, but by the worst player. That is what makes everyone negative when they try to climb. Your impact on the game is minimal compared to a boosted noob...
: > [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mVvG1UAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:33:15.175+0000) > > Oh, people try to win their ranked games. What a surprise! > > Yep, you are exactly doing that. You assume my tone and intent. That's alright, though. You only interpret information the way you want to hear it and if you want to live a life where all you want to surround yourself with is a narrative like that, I'm not going to even try to persuade you otherwise because you're that locked in and committed to it. I suppose your addiction is believing the worst of everyone. Oh well, that's life.
Your whole post is similar to the: "I'm not racist, BUT ..." Btw, i like your commitment to this kind of trolling :D Well done! Anyway, i agree that there is no point arguing about this, since you are clearly just trolling this style :D
HerrEnte (EUW)
: Hey! Thank you for responding. I already wrote a ticket before this post, and, good news, they unbanned me. They said I should check my computer for dangerous programs, which i will do. I am very happy cause i put some money into the account before. You are right, I don't know if I was banned today, or in the last weeks, but it was weird to me, as I changed nothing and just started the game as always. I was in the Log-In screen, not even in game. I didn't know you could create scripts with Cheat Engine xD I only knew that you could hack flash games, always did that back in the day.
Nice, then have fun! I'm quite sure you can make all these stuff with CE, but might be wrong. But it clearly helps when you try to make these tools.
: > implement a check on a string This is going nowhere, so I'll leave you with this final thought. What you're assuming is simple is far, far, beyond just checking a string. That would be easy, yes. But you want functionality built around the output of that check, and that's not 2 hours of work no matter how you slice it. Have a good day!
Functionality around the output of that check: - print it to the screen (already implemented in the game) But nvm, i'll let you believe that they must rebuild the whole universe to implement a string check :D
: Network operations manager who spent the first 10 years of his career as a programmer, yes. And I will never, ever assume that I know more about someone else's code than they do.
> And I will never, ever assume that I know more about someone else's code than they do. Where did i do that? I did not see a Rioter anywhere telling me that it is years of development to implement a check on a string. If somebody from the LoL development team came to this Board, explaining it would be extremely complicated i might believe him. Ps.: Before you start bringing up unreal examples, i said this implementation for a real life scenario.
: I just want to share some hopefully good vibes and perspective.
> But even in ranked mode, the fact that a lot of people think LoL is the end-all, be-all of the world Oh, people try to win their ranked games. What a surprise! > You might read this and think I'm acting all high and mighty as though I'm better than the lot of ya Yep, you are exactly doing that.
: > A feature like this would need any experienced programmer ~2 hour max. You do not know that. At all.
Well, i'm not an experienced programmer and i could do it in that much time, assuming that LoL's code is not written by drunk monkeys. How much do you know about coding? Have you ever written a Hello World! ?
Sidlordz (EUW)
: Please Define "Griefing" and "giving up", Does forcing the team to surrender count?
> You have ruined the game for 5 other people How did you come up with this math? :D Also Rito does not give a fck about gameplay offenses, make him write "kys" in chat, instant punishment! Chat is what matters, not the game!
: Where do we stop with the ability to break communication in a team-based video game? Look, I understand that certain things can be anywhere from annoying to upsetting, but isn't this just a bit overboard? Adding features like this has overhead, quite a bit of overhead, and there are definitely things that are way higher priority that need resources. This does not. > If they go overboard with their blacklist then it's of their own doing and it only affects them. This is 100% not true. Any feature that hinders communication even more affects everyone in the team game. Riot isn't here to create a 100% safe space for people who can't deal with things like "gg ez."
> Adding features like this has overhead, quite a bit of overhead, and there are definitely things that are way higher priority that need resources. A feature like this would need any experienced programmer ~2 hour max. > Riot isn't here to create a 100% safe space for people who can't deal with things like "gg ez." Rito is already doing that.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Only Roit knows how their anti cheat works, all we know is that it's very aggressive because it makes it basically impossible to play League on unsupported operating systems. If you're innocent I suggest submitting a ticket to the player support.
> it makes it basically impossible to play League on unsupported operating systems. Have you tried to play in VM? Just askin'.
HerrEnte (EUW)
: Permabanned for use of "third party software".
Hey, > A few months ago, I used a Program called "Cheat Engine". Many of you probably heard of this program before. This program can be used to change variables in a Game. Just this should not grant you a ban (or at least it did not some months ago), i left cheat engine open when i wanted to play LoL, and it closed (kicked me from the game), but i did not get banned for that. > This program can be used to change variables in a Game. Thing is, this program doesn't work on Multiplayer Games like League of Legends, CS:GO, Clash of Clans etc. You can't Script with this program and you can't give yourself Riot Points with this program. Partly right and partly wrong. You really can not give yourself RP, gold or anything in LoL, thats true. Yet when developing scripts for LoL cheat engine can be useful. Also with cheat engine you can make some helper stuff, for example if Garen's ult would finish somebody in one blow, or Veig ult or anything, you could make some kind of warning. You could lock champion images on the minimap where they were seen the last time and so on... > I got bored of LoL and stopped playing it. I don't know when my last game was, but i haven't played in a few weeks. Maybe I played one to two games two weeks ago, but that's it. So, that means I was banned, while I was not playing for atleast 1-2 weeks. If you did not log in, how do you know that you were banned TODAY? and not in the previous 2 weeks? Did the ban have a date on it? (Anyway it does not matter too much) > How exactly does the ban-system work in LoL? Do they have certain anti-cheat like VAC or Easy-Anticheat? Or do you get reported and they check you manually? I would like to know how all of this works. I think only Rioters know this, and that is for a good reason, if you know how something works exactly, then you can make a workaround easier. > I know that i probably won't get unbanned, cause this is how most of these permabans go. Yep, you probably wont, yet you can always try submitting a ticket. Feel free to make a new acc, and be sure not to spend money on the game, since they might ban you anytime for any reason. PS.: Looking for "cheat engine" in window titles is far the most pathetic anti-cheat practice i've ever seen.
: I'm about to be TOXIC (please help)
> he issue I wanna talk here, is about toxicity. Over the years, NEVER have i been toxic. NEVER. Just after admitting ragequitting multiple times... Okay m8. > I need advice. Go play tetris, where you do not fck up your teammates' games. > Plz dont let me become a toxic player. Quit!
: Criticizing the system is fine. Going "hey, look what I can get away with" is not. There's a fine line between the two, definitely, and as moderators part of our job is drawing the line between criticism of the system and threads that seem to skew towards promoting a problematic behavior or bragging about violating the rules.
Showing the "what i can get away with" is exactly the part of proving that the system sucks. When somebody complains about the system without proof, everyone just C+P a months or years old threads, where an idiot constantly run it down and got banned. When somebody complains about the system and shows proof that it does not work, you instantly delete it. So no matter what somebody does, YOU ( i mean the moderators ) will find an excuse to delete it, if he is criticizing something with proof. And as we know without proof anyone can say anything.
Comentários de Rioters
: He is wording it as "INTing" as that is what his accusers on his team and enemy team are claiming he is doing, how is he supposed to word it? "This is where my harassers claimed I unintentionally fed my ass off?" He's not making a statement of fact, he's pinpointing their opinion of his supposed INTing. Like I'm hearing a lot of "I don't care, I didn't watch the video, I'm not interested" a lot in this thread, it really just seems to me that the only thing people are caring about is getting the last word in. He is literally being Q'd - 2 autoed to death by Yasuo and they are calling it INTing because he -GASP- tried to step into bot lane to try and CS. What should he do in this scenario? Distract the enemy team with banter -because 1v1ing isn't working- commence psychological warfare into thinking he's given up and luring them into a false sense of security so that they make a mistake so Misha's team can win off that? Because that's what happened. I just find it really difficult to believe he would INT in a game when he's been trying forever to get into scouting grounds and he's not the type to risk letting down his team for the sake of being flamed in chat by his team members.
> He is wording it as "INTing" as that is what his accusers on his team and enemy team are claiming he is doing, how is he supposed to word it? So you want to say, that he does not even think he inted, but he wrote it because others said so? He said he "ran it down", so this is what HE says, or somebody else? I mean it gets really confusing when you write "i inted" then you claim you didn't int, you wrote it only because somebody else said you inted, then you admit to running it down in the same post xD > "This is where my harassers claimed I unintentionally fed my ass off?" Exactly, instead of writing that "I inted one death" and "rand down" you should write that your TEAMMATES said this and not you. (Actually at this point, i'm quite sure you would even argue with him about him inting or not xD ) > I'm not interested" a lot in this thread, it really just seems to me that the only thing people are caring about is getting the last word in. Look, i wont watch a long video where a person explains why he should get away with inting, when he admitted to int. Maybe if he does not think he inted ( he does ), he should not have written that. > He is literally being Q'd - 2 autoed to death by Yasuo and they are calling it INTing because he -GASP- tried to step into bot lane to try and CS. This does not sound "ran it down" to me. Why did he write that he "ran down" when he just died to a fed enemy? It does not make sense. > Distract the enemy team with banter -because 1v1ing isn't working- commence psychological warfare into thinking he's given up and luring them into a false sense of security so that they make a mistake so Misha's team can win off that? Because that's what happened. And that's totally cool, shows us that he is an experienced player, knowing he can win not ONLY on the field. Also, i do not see chatlogs with his punishment, so he was not punished for chat related stuff. > I just find it really difficult to believe he would INT in a game Well, you can read the same post as i read, and that post contains the following lines: - I intentionally fed one death - 1 death where I ran it down
: You can assume whatever you want, I'm just imparting my insight into him and vouching for his character as someone who has watched him stream for 3 years. I wouldn't want people jumping to conclusions over a popular streamer opinions of him being a quote on quote 'win trader' when this same popular streamer has called Riot out for hiring "racists & misogynists". Wouldn't want to tack on xenophobia to the list either now would we? -Flashback to tyler1 debacle & kotaku's investigation-
I do not watch him, nor other streamers. I'm not interesed in what anyone else says about him. And in the current case i do not even care about anything else what Rito does (they are a total shit company btw, but it is not related to the punishment). Look at the facts: - He admitted to int - Inting is against the rules and is worth a 14day ban for the first offense - He got banned for 14 days
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JZ2Xfovd,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T18:46:18.557+0000) > > But you're here right now, stating for everyone to see that you intentionally fed. That alone legitimizes the reason they gave you, > > "hurting the competitive integrity of your teammate's matches" I'll be waiting for a riot support person to reply to this post because you seem to just be looking for reasons to say I deserve a ban. I noticed all the posts in this forum have a million downvotes but thats okay, I just want this to be reviewed because it's ridiculous. Thank you for the comment
Nobody is looking for reasons, you gave the reason in the post yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aladoron,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JZ2Xfovd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-01T19:34:47.796+0000) > > Didn't read more, since there is no point reading anything more. Thanks for admitting it, see you in 2 weeks! wasnt banned for this and I wont be seeing you sorry
> I basically received a 2 week ban over 1 death where I ran it down From now on, i have no idea which of your sentences are we supposed to believe.
: > No he literally said "i inted one death by running it down" (paraphrasing) did you even read his post? Im not judging him at all like you are, im just going by his own story where he admits to it. I dont know anything about the guy. Youre letting your bias affect your judgement. Just judge the specific case, not him as a player. Be objective in these matters. Biased? You have 2 people in here who are speaking as one person rage negging/downvoting any comments who don't resemble their own point of view. Twisting words or taking a foreigners words out of context, he's serbian btw. He has always said that when he makes a mistake he has 'soft inted', because that is what he has learned to say from the culture and the ppl he hangs around. It's a figure of speech. If I say I hara-kiried myself in lane, does that mean I literally slit my guts over my lane commited suicide? No it just means I made a boosted play and died for it. If you want to talk biased you can direct that toward Moe's fangirls who have decided to personally attack his character over this. He had a bad game... _THAT HE WON BTW _ in that type of elo if one person gives up there is no way in hell they win a 4v5. And you aren't even willing to entertain the idea that a player with an inflated ego who has connections with Riot was so pissed off that someone who got smashed in lane ended up destroying their team anyway. That's not biased honey, that's just plain being outmarco'd. But that's too much of a bitter pill to swallow for some people. (TPFufun)
Okay, so when he said he inted, we should assume something totally different? O.o
: > [{quoted}](name=Telephone Booth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JZ2Xfovd,comment-id=000a000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-02T03:15:29.346+0000) > > No he literally said "i inted one death by running it down" (paraphrasing) did you even read his post? Im not judging him at all like you are, im just going by his own story where he admits to it. I dont know anything about the guy. Youre letting your bias affect your judgement. Just judge the specific case, not him as a player. Be objective in these matters. see the issue is that im banned not for the int that I admitted to because it was less of a deal than what they banned me for, but rather for poor gameplay according to the riot support :)
Isn't inting 1 death part of your gameplay?
: My 2 week ban + "unstable account" is completely undeserved
> I intentionally fed one death, Didn't read more, since there is no point reading anything more. Thanks for admitting it, see you in 2 weeks!
: Too many variables to make any real answer. Did they build normal items at the start of the game? Did the they attack the opponent as they were running into the tower-blender? While farming after the intentional feeding, how much do they avoid combat? Do they build normal items during the remainder of the game? Did the automatic system already catch it and assign a punishment? Is there anything you do/have done to cause support more likely to ignore your ticket? Such as the wording of your ticket or a previous incident that placed a black mark on your account.
While this is all true, you missed the most important question: Does the support agent, you are communicating with have an actual brain, or is he just one of the braindead zombie copy pasters?
: > If somebody left the game more than 1/3 of it's length, then ye, i would be fine with it. You're in the minority. What you're talking about here is nullifying a game because someone left. In addition to the time wasted in queue, in champ select, starting the game, all of that, now NOBODY gets anything because one person on either team left? Not only would this be easily abused, but the time wasted would seriously turn people off from playing the game. That's why there's a 3-minute limit on the /remake.
The 3 minute remake is to prevent abusing the feature, since the remake has nothing to do with the time limit i mentioned. > In addition to the time wasted in queue, in champ select, starting the game, all of that, now NOBODY gets anything because one person on either team left? Actually 4/9 of the players in the given game would benefit from this, so saying nobody wins anything is stupid. But i have to admit my 1/3 of the length is not really the best way to do it, it should be min(3*#time of leave, 35 min). If you can hold out a 4v5 game for 35 min (can be changed to 30, 40 we shuld look at the average game length), then you simply do not deserve losing LP, also if you can not win a 5v4 game in 35 mins, then you do not deserve the win. So basically my idea would not trigger very often, only when the team which has the leaver are in total much better players than the opposing team.
Exibir mais

Aladoron

Nível 17 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão