: > [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001000000010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:58:12.774+0000) > > Listen mate, im cool with the guy getting banned. But damn these random arguments. If this is a punishable offense that causes intentional, direct harm to another player then how is NB3 not permad yet? hell 90% of junglers should be perma banned by now as most of them see ''taxing'' as a normal and regular thing to do and the ''im helping you push hehe xd'' while they take all the farm, or dont even push in the lane properly messing up your waves even more. hell at least 70% of adc would be perma banned cause they think they are entitled to all the farm in the universe. Please cite statistic information 90% of the junglers in ranked are doing this. And also the data ADC's think they are entitled to CS. Your have only played with 42% of the entire ranked population so I do not get where you got that 90% number from. Have you seen junglers/ADCs in all elos and how they behave? I really doubt that because even I only got matched to plats in my own prime. By the way, you just now said "resource allocation" should be permabanned. Then by default Nubrac has also tampered it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:05:38.621+0000) > > Please cite statistic information 90% of the junglers in ranked are doing this. > And also the data ADC's think they are entitled to CS. > > Your have only played with 42% of the entire ranked population so I do not get where you got that 90% number from. Have you seen junglers/ADCs in all elos and how they behave? I really doubt that because even I only got matched to plats in my own prime. > > By the way, you just now said "resource allocation" should be permabanned. Then by default Nubrac has also tampered it. yes the guy I was replying to said nubrac ban was good BECAUSE he took farm from a lane and thats against the rules and is punishable. Well we can talk about this in multiple ways. If taking CS from a lane is punishable and results in suspensions and multiple suspensions result in perma bans, then: 1. My 42 % of the player base would have junglers and ADCs continuously banned, since I cant remember a single ADC that didnt take my farm mid or didnt take jungle camps, I cant remember a single jungler in my games have taken farm from lanes. 2. NB3 regularly takes farm and xp from his lanes to ''tax'' them for his time ganking, or to help them ''push the lane'' hehe xd while intentionally taking all the farm. harsh tax is a meme on his channel. he then should be basically continuously banned for this. And as for the ''players in all elos'' thing, if only there was some way you could watch games from different elos and different players. You know, something like streams and VODs? hm... tough one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0005000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:04:36.878+0000) > > From what I understand based on what they were saying on streams, Riot gave them ''riot accounts'' for PBE so they get priority in login que, not a different server. Ive seen several of them talking about it, but im pretty sure you can find Moe talking about it day 1 when chat tried to troll him by telling him to log out, which he did and then logged back in instantly making fun of chat. ...Why don't they use this sorcery of technology to make ranked ques better is just beyond me but well...bugger.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00050002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:12:42.807+0000) > > ...Why don't they use this sorcery of technology to make ranked ques better is just beyond me but well...bugger. Because accounts having priority in que to log into a server has 0 to do with match making and ranked ques? lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=MaskedMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:39:44.691+0000) > > streamers that are apart of LPP get access to a special PBE server so they dont wait in Queue times Erm I don't want to be technical here. But if there is a "different server" for this. How is the population even sustainable?
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000500020000,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:47:02.716+0000) > > Erm I don't want to be technical here. But if there is a "different server" for this. How is the population even sustainable? From what I understand based on what they were saying on streams, Riot gave them ''riot accounts'' for PBE so they get priority in login que, not a different server. Ive seen several of them talking about it, but im pretty sure you can find Moe talking about it day 1 when chat tried to troll him by telling him to log out, which he did and then logged back in instantly making fun of chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:04:40.053+0000) > > Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. > Kicking the ADC out of the game just because you want to play mid Teemo is ridiculous. > > You know what, lets say if we were allowed to do this. > > If I'm autofilled support, I can just type nothing and go midlane and cs there. > And at endchat I can explain I was helping to win and this was the most efficient way. Riot has no way of stopping me. > > If I wanted jungle? I can just let my jungler leash the first buff for me and smite it. > If another person is supporting? Well who cares? I'm supporting the support. > Toplane? I'll just sit there and drain exp and occasionally auto the enemy with klepto. > > Why should I even communicate? **They must know it is the most efficient way to win. ** > Otherwise how can they even be matched with me in the same elo? > **Since they do not know that the meta revolves around ME and ME alone.** > I should be the only constant factor. Since I'm the alpha and the omega. > The game starts with me and ends with me. > **And if you haven't realized that? Go cry in your base and AFK like the loser you are like that streamer. > Here is your defeat screen and I'll report you for being a toxic bastard who doesn't know the meta that is ME.** > > Imagine league of legends working in a environment like that. It would be closed in like 3 months flat. You mean CS stealing, an actual, punishable offense that causes INTENTIONAL, DIRECT HARM to another player and with your strategy is basically the equivalent of role stealing? a roaming support trades one fed lane for another and if done properly, does not take CS and can even benefit multiple lanes what you described is just stealing from another lane in order to try and make yourself better off Most people go traditional lanes because it is EXPECTED for them to do so, but expected does not mean "required" now say someone runs marksman and runs off into the opposing jungle to farm and starve that jungler...that's not even close to a strategy because they're just going to die in seconds because the other jungler has better pathing and is equipped to kill squishy targets, especially INJURED or vulnerable squishy targets
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-23T22:08:18.710+0000) > > You mean CS stealing, an actual, punishable offense that causes INTENTIONAL, DIRECT HARM to another player and with your strategy is basically the equivalent of role stealing? > Listen mate, im cool with the guy getting banned. But damn these random arguments. If this is a punishable offense that causes intentional, direct harm to another player then how is NB3 not permad yet? hell 90% of junglers should be perma banned by now as most of them see ''taxing'' as a normal and regular thing to do and the ''im helping you push hehe xd'' while they take all the farm, or dont even push in the lane properly messing up your waves even more. hell at least 70% of adc would be perma banned cause they think they are entitled to all the farm in the universe.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:53:38.303+0000) > > 1. Imma need some proof for this since from what ive seen on his OPGG he plays teemo or leona support basically exclusively, regardless of whos on his team. https://prnt.sc/o3t92w > It also doesnt warrant the ''streamer is getting target inted'' either, since Ive seen 0 evidence that he was targeting NB/sniping his ques etc. Not sniping, simply playing differently when playing with streamers > Not sure why its an issue that he didnt communicate with his team? The game itself gives you options to mute everyone, not communicating is not against the rules. Anyway im not arguing if the guy trolled the game in question or not. The reality is he didnt ''hard int'' (he had 2 deaths out of teams 13, if anything the diamond Neeko was hard inting Ryze top), and he didnt ''target int NB''. Sure you can say he trolled or griefed but hard int or target int NB he did not. People need to stop throwing this around as from what I saw its a blatant lie. > If your strat affect multiple teammates you NEED to communicate with them about it. > 2. Sure they can, however from what i remember trying to workaround a ban by playing on a different acc is not ok by Riot, and it especially shouldnt be ok to play on LPP provided account while streaming, with special access to new game modes on PBE where you need to have honor level 3 or higher to even be able to join. The message it sends is you can do what ever you want and punishments do nothing. > By that logic no1 should be ble to paly on another acc after being 2-wwek/perma banned And any1 who had honor lvl 3+ at one point was able to join PBE (when they gave away free PBE accs if you met rquirements) and they're able to play on that acc if you want, regarless of your standing (i can play on PBE and I was banned 2 times on this acc before I got the chance to join in) > 3. Oh? So hes not using the PBE account he got from Riot via LPP and hes loging into PBE with his 0 honor account and waiting in que to get into the PBE for hours on end like the rest of random people who didnt get LPP accounts for PBE? idk bout that tho, so I might be wrong bout it :/
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:39:52.187+0000) > > https://prnt.sc/o3t92w > > > By that logic no1 should be ble to paly on another acc after being 2-wwek/perma banned > And any1 who had honor lvl 3+ at one point was able to join PBE (when they gave away free PBE accs if you met rquirements) and they're able to play on that acc if you want, regarless of your standing (i can play on PBE and I was banned 2 times on this acc before I got the chance to join in) No, the PBE thing clearly states you cant join if you have an ongoing ban. Being banned at some point in your life is irrelevant. Also again there is 0 way in hell that hes not using the fast lane account he got from Riot via LPP. People sit around and wait for hours to get into PBE now(while hes going in and out no problem), and a lot of people dont even manage to get into it, cause they are stuck in que for over 15 hours and then a patch hits so it resets que due to server overload.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:53:38.303+0000) > > 1. Imma need some proof for this since from what ive seen on his OPGG he plays teemo or leona support basically exclusively, regardless of whos on his team. > It also doesnt warrant the ''streamer is getting target inted'' either, since Ive seen 0 evidence that he was targeting NB/sniping his ques etc. > Not sure why its an issue that he didnt communicate with his team?** The game itself gives you options to mute everyone, not communicating is not against the rules. Anyway im not arguing if the guy trolled the game in question or not. **The reality is he didnt ''hard int'' (he had 2 deaths out of teams 13, if anything the diamond Neeko was hard inting Ryze top), and he didnt ''target int NB''. Sure you can say he trolled or griefed but hard int or target int NB he did not. People need to stop throwing this around as from what I saw its a blatant lie. Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. Kicking the ADC out of the game just because you want to play mid Teemo is ridiculous. You know what, lets say if we were allowed to do this. If I'm autofilled support, I can just type nothing and go midlane and cs there. And at endchat I can explain I was helping to win and this was the most efficient way. Riot has no way of stopping me. If I wanted jungle? I can just let my jungler leash the first buff for me and smite it. If another person is supporting? Well who cares? I'm supporting the support. Toplane? I'll just sit there and drain exp and occasionally auto the enemy with klepto. Why should I even communicate? **They must know it is the most efficient way to win. ** Otherwise how can they even be matched with me in the same elo? **Since they do not know that the meta revolves around ME and ME alone.** I should be the only constant factor. Since I'm the alpha and the omega. The game starts with me and ends with me. **And if you haven't realized that? Go cry in your base and AFK like the loser you are like that streamer. Here is your defeat screen and I'll report you for being a toxic bastard who doesn't know the meta that is ME.** Imagine league of legends working in a environment like that. It would be closed in like 3 months flat.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T21:04:40.053+0000) > > Because it is a violation of section 4 of the summoners code, while it is totally illogical to let the ADC 1v2 bot and get the tower knocked down in 7 mins just for 30cs for the midlaner. With no communication, and refused what his allies begged him to stop doing. Um I think you might have things mixed up? Section 4 of the summoners code starts with: Remember, taking a jab at your friend in the middle of the game is a lot different than making a glib remark at a complete stranger. Someone who is unfamiliar with what you consider playful may take your comment as an attack and react unfavorably. It kinda seems like youre talking about what NB did? LMAO And no, im not talking about this, youre just completely derailing the conversation, writting massive comments about hypothetical sitations that have nothing to do with this thread. From the start Ive said its fine to say he trolled that game, whatever, you CAN argue that. However you CANT run around saying he was ''hard inting games'' or that he was ''target inting NB'' cause he simply wasnt. Its a blatant lie, and it makes 0 sense to say stuff like that, and it makes it seem like the ban has very weak ground to stand on and people are trying to make what Nub did worse than it was by using buzz words to get people more on NB side. 2. NB shouldnt have access to PBE and the PBE account he got through LPP should be rewoked for the duration of his suspension and since PBE actually states you need honor lvl 3 on your main account to access it, NB3 shouldnt have access to PBE until he gets his honor level up after his suspension. They are basically pretending to punish him while giving him special treatment.
: Dude. That's not "an lpp account with access to new game mode at that." it's PBE. You can have that too.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:50:25.389+0000) > > Dude. That's not "an lpp account with access to new game mode at that." it's PBE. You can have that too. Are you guys actually unaware or just trolling? 1. LoL PBE access states: ''Since we are using your main account to link to your PBE account, make sure your main account is in good standing (no current bans) and is at least Honor level 3! '' Which NB fails on both accounts. He should not have access to PBE with his suspension up, and as his stream title itself says ''honor level 0''. 2. Riot gave streamers who are in the partner program special PBE accounts so they dont get stuck in que to log into like the rest of the players that are waiting for hours and hours to even get into PBE due to server overload.
: Sorry, what does LPP mean? And tbh, I kinda feel like NB3 probably made some profit from this situation. He's getting more media coverage, so more people are checking his stream out. :I
> [{quoted}](name=Tuition Fee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:24:10.725+0000) > > Sorry, what does LPP mean? > And tbh, I kinda feel like NB3 probably made some profit from this situation. > He's getting more media coverage, so more people are checking his stream out. > :I League Partner Program. Riot basically gave everyone whos in the program accounts for PBE so they can skip log in que, basically why streamers can play TFT without issues, while the majority of the player base in stuck in log in ques for hours (if they even manage to get in).
Midg3t (EUNE)
: 1. Nubrac played that strat only when in game with another streamer. Not to mention he didnt communicate with his team. 2. Every1 can play on another acc after getting banned 3. thats PBE acc not LPP xD
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oZcTLl7K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-23T18:59:44.499+0000) > > 1. Nubrac played that strat only when in game with another streamer. Not to mention he didnt communicate with his team. > 2. Every1 can play on another acc after getting banned > 3. thats PBE acc not LPP xD 1. Imma need some proof for this since from what ive seen on his OPGG he plays teemo or leona support basically exclusively, regardless of whos on his team. It also doesnt warrant the ''streamer is getting target inted'' either, since Ive seen 0 evidence that he was targeting NB/sniping his ques etc. Not sure why its an issue that he didnt communicate with his team? The game itself gives you options to mute everyone, not communicating is not against the rules. Anyway im not arguing if the guy trolled the game in question or not. The reality is he didnt ''hard int'' (he had 2 deaths out of teams 13, if anything the diamond Neeko was hard inting Ryze top), and he didnt ''target int NB''. Sure you can say he trolled or griefed but hard int or target int NB he did not. People need to stop throwing this around as from what I saw its a blatant lie. 2. Sure they can, however from what i remember trying to workaround a ban by playing on a different acc is not ok by Riot, and it especially shouldnt be ok to play on LPP provided account while streaming, with special access to new game modes on PBE where you need to have honor level 3 or higher to even be able to join. The message it sends is you can do what ever you want and punishments do nothing. 3. Oh? So hes not using the PBE account he got from Riot via LPP and hes loging into PBE with his 0 honor account and waiting in que to get into the PBE for hours on end like the rest of random people who didnt get LPP accounts for PBE?
Comentários de Rioters
: Popular Champions Getting Skins: They aren't Riot's favorites.
Ez is a perfect example of a riot favourite and Lux is a perfect example of community fav. Ez pickrates are as high as they are cause 90% of the time hes been one of the strongest adcs in the game. Lux however has been considered very bad for long periods of time. Trying to make the argument that Lux and Ahri get skins cause they are popular in the community, because they were in the top 20 in pick rates is kinda meh, im pretty sure you could find a bunch of champs that have been consistently in the top 20 in their roles. Riven, jax, yasuo, zed come to mind.
: I hear you man, as a supp main, I go WTF? ADCs with TP, ghost, ignite, barrior without a healer support? Hell had a game when a MF took ignite and exaust, on an immoble ADC! WTF?????
I know, and oddly enough they never take cleanse or build QSS even if the enemy team has a ton of hard CC but they will happily go ignite or exaust into them. But I swear it didnt used to be like this, its like the adc players swapped roles or left the game and now 95% is just players trying to figure out adcs. Legit feel like im doing better when I get annoyed and just play full ap Lux as supp. Today I had a game where I got a root combo on Zyra on the enemy Sona, get the ignite off, got her to about 20-30% hp, my Jinx? Stands next to me farming, then pops ult after sona left and ofc missed. I try to move up to finish her off but MF ults, forcing me to flash out. My Jinx? ''why you flash IN to try and get a stupid kill you so trash'' WTF
: Play ADC you
Eh I tried, I just dont like the role tho :/ Dont enjoy the champs or the playstyle. Not sure how thats relevant to what I was asking tho.
Aldra (NA)
: im sick of autofilled jungler/supports and i often get autofilled adcs as well (its no surprise considering how often their supports suck) had a 9 death brand.. this fool kept running into blitz grab and feed vayne as if she's not overpowered.. leaving me vulnerable and unable to cs. i was positive while he pretty much ruined the entire game with his incapability to support, i feel bad for the future adcs that will end up with this tool...
This really isnt a rant about adc players overall being trash of a triggered supp. Like I said weve all had our fair share of bad players in all positions. Its just the last week has been just a play ground of adcs that legit have no idea what they are doing, or like they came back to the game after years and think they should farm until they have 6 items and then fight, the game is over before they do anything. Its really jarring cause it really didnt used to be this consistently bad. Like, jungler comes for gank, him and I kill enemy bot lane, adc? farming minions next to us, didnt even get an assist. Is there something going on? And on the subject of Brand, I actually had an MF the other day that just kept feeding like crazy, we were winning the game tho, cause eventually I focused more on getting mid and jungle ahead and they were fed out of their minds. This person basically ran it down bot, pushing waves/turret until they get killed, no backing up ever. They tried to FF twice- the enemy FFd at 22 mins -.-
: I am getting sick and tired of these "Facebook casual" players. I am not talking about the ones who want to relax, have fun and try and learn. I am talking about the people who have NO INTEREST IN OBJECTIVES....PERIOD When I play, I am trying to win, I am trying to take towers, dragons, objectives. I am now shamed for wanting to win as a "tryhard". People chase kills Up and down the map but ignore full health enemy towers COMPLETELY. Multiple times when I suggest taking towers, I get the response "Relax, its just norms/Ranked/a game/aram/etc" and that is used as a catch all dismissal. Or the more recent edition of me saying "we dont win if we dont take towers" and getting the response "STFU, NO ONE CARES". If I am in norms, I am told "if you want to win, go play ranked" when I go into ranked, I am told "if you want to win, go play bots" Where the objective "take the enemy nexus" has Now been replaced with "fight in an almightly clusterfuck over who has more kills than who. Fight for the bragging rights of telling your team how "Trash" they are because you have "most kills,bruh" People no longer have any interest in winning. But when they end up LOSING because the other team actually TAKES towers, they turn around and cry about how thier "trash team was afk" not "we lost because I saw a possible +1 kill and chased it" There is a difference between playing relaxed...and Not even trying to go after objectives in the first place. If players want to play facebook casual, then they dont get to cry when they lose because they told the people wanting to WIN to "Stop being such a fking tryhard baby, no one cares". Far as I see it, you ignore towers, I ignore you. No heals, No help. no nothing. Thats not greifing, that cutting off the dead weight facebook kids who will get what they deserve when the enemy takes our nexus.
I feel like this argument makes a lot more sense in ranked than in normals. While its not my playstyle and as someone who plays supp, having your teammates run after kills all the time gets really annoying real fast. However it is a part of learning a champ in normals. You need to learn where your limits are, how much dmg you can get etc. You wont really learn a champ by rightclicking towers endlessly, or playing safe. But they really have no argument to flame their team when they are behind or lose. You decided to just focus on kills, got yourself behind, now you need to take that.
Comentários de Rioters
: The game will also die out if all of your older players get fed up and leave. Trying to attract new players is only good if you don't lose your existing players.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Son,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WeQyYiEi,comment-id=001200000002,timestamp=2018-06-17T18:42:55.662+0000) > > The game will also die out if all of your older players get fed up and leave. Trying to attract new players is only good if you don't lose your existing players. You will always lose some of the existing player base, especially for a game that has been around for as long as LoL has (almost 10 years now) and has seen a lot of massive changes over the years and still grew in numbers. This was one of those massive changes patches, it will obviously get tweaked over time as the players grow more accustomed to them and try things out. Before the season 5 buffs to towers and ADCs game was a lot different and in Worlds games ended by the 35 minute mark, hell 3 games out in the finals ended before 25 minutes. But yes, you need to be able to keep a steady amount of older players while gaining new ones, even though a steady number of players will constantly leave.
: Have you ever heard of the words "role model"? If people watch someone good at something and doing cool shit, said people will most likely also want to do said cool shit. Especially if the thing the person they're watching is using is something you can download & install for free and easily accessible for anyone with a computer. I'm not sure anyone can argue that league would be just as popular if no one ever bothered to stream league on twitch or make videos of league content/guides on youtube.
Just tell me when do you think this aiming the game to casuals happened?
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cake Depression,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lh6fZKeO,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-06-17T10:48:02.399+0000) > > And treating the baby adc as a god for months was about skill? > Oh you have to gank bot cause if your adc loses you lose the game, oh the adc is mid must give them all your farm cause they are the adc and they are required to win, let them take all your jungle farm as well, the more farm the adc has the more chance you have to win the game. And pray to all the gods that your adc is not a complete monkey that he will be able to carry if you spoon feed him farm and kills and then let them right click things and blow them up while you try to keep them alive. > > And you CAN play adc, Ezreal, Xayah, Kaisa and Lucian are still good in the game. Adcs are just not a role that can pick any marksman and be viable, sit back, farm and have priority forever cause late game they can destroy everything and you need them for that. You are just like the rest of us now. Welcome to the game. load of bullshit,if you cant carry with mid/jg,even top then youre just a bad player,i have more damage going mid or jg than adc almost every time...
Yeah? on what account? Cause on this one you primarily play adc and from profile games, you very rarely have games where you out dps the adc when youre on mid or jungle, and those are losses where your adc got stomped and theirs was fed, and even then you barely out dmg them, less than 1k dmg difference. Other times the ADC always outdmgs you when you play jungle or mid. At least in ranked play.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Saianna,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lh6fZKeO,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-17T09:22:01.090+0000) > > Few patches ago ADCs were main bursting offenders and everything was fine then, riiiight? > > I love some of those comments stating how ADC are worthless class now. It took Riot 2 nerfs for ADC kids lose their collective shit. You guys would have long lost voice from screaming and yelling if you mained mages with that attitude lol > > ADCs are finally trimmed down and players can't get used to the feeling of not being OP. ADCs were never op,you cant fucking call a class that has to be babysitted to do anything OP,they are basically a part of a 2 man team,one is keeping him alive,the support,and one is dealing damage,how can you call something that is useless without a good team and a support OP is beyond me...mages can do the same damage while not relying on anyone,i play mages too
they were OP because the baby sat ADC won. So before the patch, if you babysat a mage help them get fed they stood no chance against the babysat enemy ADC late game. 9 times out of 10 the more fed/ farmed adc won the game. Having to devote an entire team to keep an adc fed and alive cause the adc that is more fed will win the game, is a statement of how OP the role really was. The fact that the general rule for months has been that the adc has the inherent rights to everyones farm because thats how you win is a statement of how OP they were. You say you play mages too, you must be aware that as a mage there is no universe in which you 2 shot or 1 shot someone from full hp. Mages rely on combos and skill shots and then go on cooldown. I still remember Jhin popping a Xayah from 80% health with 1 right click. I remember the Ori ult combo on 4 people in competitive and them still losing the fight cause hey, mages just dont do much late game.
: I am done with this patch
And treating the baby adc as a god for months was about skill? Oh you have to gank bot cause if your adc loses you lose the game, oh the adc is mid must give them all your farm cause they are the adc and they are required to win, let them take all your jungle farm as well, the more farm the adc has the more chance you have to win the game. And pray to all the gods that your adc is not a complete monkey that he will be able to carry if you spoon feed him farm and kills and then let them right click things and blow them up while you try to keep them alive. And you CAN play adc, Ezreal, Xayah, Kaisa and Lucian are still good in the game. Adcs are just not a role that can pick any marksman and be viable, sit back, farm and have priority forever cause late game they can destroy everything and you need them for that. You are just like the rest of us now. Welcome to the game.
: THANK YOU RIOT. for creating this cancer meta.
Im silver too, had this happen yesterday. I was lux mid and we had Xin jungle. I just pushed mid asap when ever they werent in lane, and then smacked them as much as i could when they were there, to put their hp as low as possible and make farming annoying. Burned like 2 ults just to stop their backs behind mid tower, waste their time and be annoying, warded everything i could to keep an eye on them so i can avoid being murdered and my teammates. Rotated bot with xin a few times while the combo was top side. xin was counterjungling when he could. They ended up ffing. (buying pinks seems stupid but if they stop to clear it its more time bought for your team to catch up and not let him farm as fast). Taric yi is very strong in the late game anyway so the combo makes it where you need to be way more proactive, and change your mindset, your goal literally changes to stop the strat, instead of yey stay safe, farm, make plays, get fed, carry etc. nope. Forget that. Your purpouse in life as a jungler and midlaner at this point is to make their life hell and the lives of their teammates hell.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Their core audience should mostly be the veteran players who play this game for fun tbh. They've been trying to aim this game towards casuals and as we've seen their results have been less than stellar.
In what universe is that a viable strategy for a game? If a game isnt pulling new players its going to slowly die out, its as simple as that. Veteran players either wont spend any money on the game (hey they allready own everything basically) or they will spend a minimum, veteran players will also naturally start playing less than they used to or move on to other games, or just stop playing. No new players means less players online overall, less money overall, making keeping up the game and making new content more difficult/ impossible over time.

Cake Depression

Nível 72 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão