: Its a nerf.** E2-Q has been removed, his AA resets have been removed**. The dedicated Sylas players dosent like these changes at all. He will become more clunky and the most importantly LESS FUN. These changes is like removing "mechanics" from riven, Riven speeding up Qs and cancel shit is very unhealthy if you ask me but it never happens to riven, but Sylas. His early game is weak, his wave clear is weak. These changes gives him worse early game exchange for better late game, when late game is irrelevant in modern league. The guy who decided these changes dosent play sylas or the game. If these changes goes through i am most likely done with the champ and maybe league. The sylasmains reddit is on a dumpster fire. Also you know riot is clueless when they design a MEGA generalist champ for only one lane. While Ekko is allowed dominating the game in multiple roles. me personally i play him top, for example. But the majority likes him in the jungel.
I don't care about sylas not being able to jungle those changes however are just garbage, he will be less fun and also an assassin instead of a skirmisher
: but kalista can pull an ally from range with no downsides and they cant even reject it seems legit.
and do you see kalista running around being viable? No, riot broke her legs
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
careful, the gestapo are watching you
: Tanks may not be good, but damn does having one ever make the game easier
lol tanks are broken af imagine thinking that we're in a meta without tanks when they almost all have over 50% win rate
: Can Tahm Kench get something back?
as long as he can eat allies, tahm should not get anything and keep his legs broken and you suggest to buff his w on allies lmfao
: Energy which is limited by spamming but is hardly an actual resource to manage especially when her w regens her energy while Invisible, plus with things like taste of blood/ravenous/fleet the q heal being gone doesn’t mean she has no sustain in lane before gunblade
W has too much cooldown, point is akali using q braindeadly to poke will lose the incomming all in. You can use w but not everytime, you know what this makes akali? bad a poking pick a real poke champion if you want to poke
Garson211 (EUNE)
: ***
I'm ignorant when they removed akali's healing in laning phase, and her "poke" costs 100 energy LOL ok
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvyQWAIE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-29T03:07:16.906+0000) > > {{champion:84}} just sit in lane, out heal you and spam her q doing more damage than you in short time while hearing and killing you till the mercy call of quick death level 6. > And then after she fall to ground, you rekt her to the sky and beyond. > Where is the fun interaction of playing with her or against her even ? Like honestly she is one direction champion and old Akali in my eyes looked more fun and healthy than her current version. Her current version has things in her kit she shouldn't have access to. Like sustain. Both thematically and gameplay wise it makes no sense for her to have a heal, even at a max ranked skill. > [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TvyQWAIE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-29T08:23:42.949+0000) > > “The worst” > > Yikes. Yeah I’m sure she’s played often in high elo cuz she’s the worst champ in the game. Pretty much. We all know "you know who" wanted to try things his way after a certain rework for a certain fluffy wolfy boi went live. Only this time there would be virtually no limits...
: Nocturne and Kha are doing fine in the new jungle. I'm fine with gimmick champs like eve and rengar being borderline nonviable junglers until they get reworked.
I don't care about junglers, this is out of the discussion I'm just replying to this random dude giving me a list of champions to pick against aphelios, as if counterplay was defined by counterpicking anyway
Zardo (NA)
: That dps and draintanking will do absolutely nothing against the likes of {{champion:107}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:11}}
how is draintanking not going to help against irelia and master yi =? Evelynn, rengar, kayn are absolute garbage right now. All junglers are no longer able to oneshot or deal damage unless they're so far ahead due to the xp changes, you can even check their win rate dropped hard https://i.gyazo.com/4b4ec50acbb03b3fa4d7820735c9024e.png https://i.gyazo.com/4433a9289ff141830be6324cb7daa789.png >fizz he will die before being in range, that's why I'm talking about high range adcs since the begining
PB4UAME (NA)
: Wow, that is honestly the most fucking braindead, skillless and counterplay-lacking bullshit I have ever fucking seen. Jesus fucking christ RIOT, fire whomever worked on this, and then whomever green lit, jesus fucking christ, its like they forget that pure melees, and immobile champs, let alone immobile pure melees exist in their fucking game.
>fire whomever worked on this one of the two rioter who worked on aphelios is already gone since months the other one is on the free run, releasing no counterplay champions like Qiyana
: Jinx bounces around being ok to broken, shes never been in a completely weak spot. Twitch on the other hand is an extremely weak laner in a meta which is all about stomping lane.
not only that but twitch can never be viable because when he is, he oneshot everyone out of stealth, and assassins can't do anything against him because he shoots first from miles away it's the same shit with jinx, you can't assassinate an adc with high range who kills you in 3 hits, especially not when they have an entire team as a shield
Zardo (NA)
: Assassinate him. Hes a no mobility adc, he will be very vulnerable to dive.
You don't balance a high range adc who can killl you in 3 hits thanks to high stats around getting killed faster we tried before {{champion:222}} {{champion:29}} and it never worked if an adc with high range is able to attack you first, you will die even if you get close to them as an assassin simply because they kill you too fast and they have high range **+ THEIR ENTIRE TEAM helping them**. And btw, aphelios has the ability to put with 40% cdr 4 towers around him dealing [25/40/55/70/85 (+50% bAD)(+50% AP) over 4s]. Do you think assassins have the ability to kill heimerdinger? So if RNG made him having Cresendum as a weapon good luck killing him, and if he gets the scythe pistol he's going to draintank
ITZ ICY (EUNE)
: Wait, what? It's still 500g to get free wards, like in season 9.
I never said the opposite but you get less gold from before
Comentários de Rioters
: LOL you think syndra is good in high elo. Nuff said lmao
permabanned in world "lmao" watching bjergsen's stream, cap's stream, still permabanned THINKING
: Why not just play a solo lane? Is laning too hard for you or something? Or for that matter why not just play adc?
just ignore him, those people who think like that are generally toxic players who only care about themselves in game
: Yeah, she's very well designed. Having high damage in every stage of the game, burst and DPS, poke, invisibility, MS and AS boost, a shield that make her less punishable. And also is able to build... Every single item? And still being quite strong. Yes, such a great design!
It's funny to see op listing points which describe here as a garbage design, while thinking that those same points are great for the game
: As an Ex Dota player, dont disrespect Invoker with this comparison The amount of combos you had to memorize for Invoker was insane, and ontop of that every single ability could interact with one another and needed perfect timing to pull off. Meteor + Tornado or Tornado + icewall or icewall + meteor or Alacrity + fire spirit or Fire spirit + ice snap These are a brief example, theres like 20 more of these, I couldnt play Invoker to save my life but god help you if you played against an Invoker main Dota2 doesnt even have 'mains' as the game revolves around counterpicks but I think Invoker is the sole exception just because a player can be THAT good that your pick is basically styled and then stomped on (Meepo might also be an exception but Meepo gets destroyed by Earthshaker)
Yes Invoker is the only hero that has "mains", watch sumiya's stream or miracle or vurtune. It's kind of insane to see people here claiming that you can play invoker just with one combo
Comentários de Rioters
: The top 10% is "low elo", okay
low elo is anywhere where akali ryze and syndra are not permabanned
: > It doesn't matter if he gets gold from ult, he still gets less gold and he needs to buy items more than any other supports I wouldnt say that tbh, like most supports (bar the mages) he is useful on little gold, his items though are more expensive than most supports.
: Why are Pyke and Senna allowed to be exempt from the support changes?
But pyke's win rate dropped to 46% ??? https://euw.op.gg/champion/statistics I know this is going to get downvoted because the boards are biased with pyke, but why can't you even acknowledge this single fact that preseason nerfed him hard = ? It doesn't matter if he gets gold from ult, he still gets less gold and he needs to buy items more than any other supports
: idunno man, a case can be made for invoker both ways. At first, yes hes about as complicated as aphelios except you can actually pick the combos you use instead of relying on rng and wasting ammo for it. On the other hand, and this may trigger people, his skill cap has gone the way of zed, by which i mean they used to take a lot of skill to do well on, now you only need one combo BARE MINIMUM to be useful, and its a high dmg no real risk combo. For zed its walking up point blank to someone and using shadow e to automatically hit your q because the slow is bonkers. For invoker, its cold snap, chaos meteor into forge spirits or sunstrike. Also going off my point a bit, you said riven takes skill in your post? You should replace her with {{champion:110}} or {{champion:61}} or even {{champion:119}} (i know 2 of 3 are adcs but my point is they actually have to aim most of their kit and actually requires skill, and not just get cc and shields among other things for free by doing literally nothing but walking up to someone)
> [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MgoYYKkP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-27T19:09:03.671+0000) > > For invoker, its cold snap, chaos meteor into forge spirits or sunstrike. If doing this was enough to win with invoker everyone would be playing him https://youtu.be/raPjsavHru8?t=419
: Comparing Aphelios to Dota's Invoker is funny, but inaccurate.
Invoker requiires you to be a pianist and click Q/W/E so fast to combine them with R to use the spells aphelios has no skillcap, he's just a pile of burden of knowledge that requieres memory and that's it
: But does Aphelios REALLY have one of the highest skill ceilings in the game?
his skillcap is as high as janna the only difference is that you have a fucking ton of burden of knowledge to memorize to play him
: Well thing is, he'll be garbage in proplay as well because in the end he's just an auto attacker with different effects. No mobility, No stealth and only one hard CC. All damage. Why would pros pick him over Kai'sa or Xayah when they does the same thing but they have ways to deal with the burst around the map, I would say Kai'Sa is more overloaded than Aphelios lol. He's going to have something like 38% winrate in Solo Q and at best a pocket pick in pro play
>Why would pros pick him over Kai'sa or Xayah when they does the same thing but they have ways to deal with the burst around the map, I would say Kai'Sa is more overloaded than Aphelios lol. I forsee that his numbers are going to be overtuned to compensate it was the same with jhin on release, his kit is garbage on its own, and people thought he was going to be trash until they realized that you could get 1k AD
: Dragon buffs are broken and effect the game too much
>Game has literally become the meme of "better jg wins". implying it wasn't like that before jungle got nerfed and dragon+herald is the way a jungle can impact the game.
Kenbo10 (NA)
: This patch is a joke. Also, buffs cloak of agility to have 25 crit but dont remove yas double crit passive add alcoves and more bushes bot lane, no nerfs to hook champs senna (guessing no one from ezreal release still works at riot) best mid champ = Nocturne lethality rework when lethality was in a good space (even though edge of night needed adjusting) Those supports items giving no gold mid/late game
can you explain to me why yasuo's win rate didn't change =? and his pick rate too?
: Either I am not understanding somethng or Rifle is kinda bad as off-hand without Chakram
>Several abilities cause you to additionally strike with off-hand. Regardless of distance. This kinda makes the weapon whose only effect is increased range bad as off-hand. >Let's say you have Pistol. You use Q to double-attack, both healing yourself and slowing/cleaving/enhancing chakram damage. If the target is already in range of Q they are hit and Rifle doesn't do anything extra. it's amzing how I literally didn't understand anything
: I got into DoTA 2 as a league player. It was even before they made the game easier to get into by removing things like Courier's Speed Boost. Was it hard? Yes. Did I enjoy it? Yes.
I played dota1 then league, then dota2 I tried getting so much league players into dota and they all either didn't like it, or didn't like the burden of knowledge it has, you need to learn which spell goes through bkb
: Should sanguine blade be melee only?
it should be deleted from the game
: I think it's becoming of bot lane became a camping site? I can't think of anything else
even if it were the case (didn't witness that in game), the point of turret plating is to snowball, by doing this riot is essentially telling us "we want less snowballing, longer game, slower pace games" which I don't mind, but it's weird to have a **HOTFIX** for that when we played the entire season 9 like that.
: Hotfix: Turret plating gold nerf and Drake nerfs
Bear in mind that I don't mind any of those changes but what the fuck? We played the entire season 9 with 160 golds on turret plating, and suddenly they decide to hotfix the bounty in season 10? I can't understand their thinking pathern
Jamaree (NA)
: I don't think you have ever played DoTA if you think most of these are true, but have fun?
most of those are true tho, fewer aren't but what he doesn't know is that Dota is a game impossible to get in for a league player
: When you don't have a clue about demographics, but you still make a point like that. I think you're most likely racist. NEWFLASH china likes slow paced games, it's NA that has games like cod and fortnite taking over. Like the most played game in china is a mmo,and the most played shooter is a csgo clone meaning like 40 min games. Smite is much faster then league it's not popular in china it's popular in the west. Pretty weird that the only games that are popular there are the ones that require a shit load of investment into them.
True Dota is incredibly slow paced games last for a fucking hour and you have x2 more people playing dota in china than west it also shows in proplay, since you have more pro teams from china than west
: You have to remember what EVERY spell does. What makes Rupture in specific worth calling out?
No, you don't need to remember what every spell does if morgana throws a Q you don't need to know what Q does to tell yourself "this is a project therefore I have to dodge it", this is the example Zileas used. Riot game doesn't want (or used to not want to) to have spells like rupture where you you totally rely on remembering what the spell does. Even if it's clear that you're bleeding when you move, even if it has particles, if you don't know what it does you will die.
: remember when they completely deleted a concept from a game instead of nerffing {{champion:8}} regen scaling with spell vamp items you mean? yes i remember.
it didn't matter nobody built spellvamp except vlad, xypherous explained why spellvamp got removed again and again and again
: So why was their go-to example an ability that, again, requires a single sentence to describe?
Because you need to remember what rupture does? Idk what you can't understand when I say that reading a spell = / = remembering the spell the burden on the enemies is to remember that rupture does damage when they move, it doesn't matter if it has clarity or not since the spell has clarity (you bleed when you move) Invoker in dota2 is the same, which is why Morello said that in an old post asking invoker to be designed in league. Invoker requires the enemies to learn all his spells and REMEMBER them. now what people say is "you need to do that on any champion", but the difference is that it takes more effort and time to learn and remember 15 spells than 4 which is the point of Morello, and Xypherous in an other post I didn't show.
: I'm gonna be honest, I don't understand how he's hard to read from an outside perspective. Yeah, he's got a lot of words, but they're all words describing a lot of very simple things. "This rifle has long range." "This flamethrower has an AoE." "This gravity ball slows." Really, excruciatingly simple concepts, and the only complex thing is the sheer number of them. But even that's not a problem for a player facing him, because you don't NEED to keep an article up on the second monitor to know what he's doing because he can only do a third of that at any given time! Y'all are blatantly misunderstanding the concept of "Burden of Knowledge." It's not about word count, it's about clarity. "Rupture damages you if you move" is the thing they bring up, and that's a six word, nine syllable sentence.
No, it's not about clarity, it's about knowledge reading a spell and remembering what it does is two different things, remembering the 5 different weapon passives and their Q and ult is putting a burden on the enemies. As Morello stated when he talked about invoker, it's a clear and classic case of burden of knowledge that ANY designer should know about.
: Alright at this point if you don't know what all Qiyana's kit does, then that's on you. It's 3 damn colors, red=damage, green=invisibility, and blue= stun. How hard is it to look that stuff up? As for burden of knowledge, well its not Rito's fault no one reads up on champion's abilities. After all, there's a wiki that explains what each and every ability does. If you're getting clapped by a champ and refuse to put in the work to see why that champ is clapping you, that's not burden of knowledge, that's laziness. You are literally letting yourself be beaten because of ignorance. However I'm not saying everyone should go out and read everything they can about a champs abilities. Far from it. There are plenty of people out there who probably don't read up on what all of Aphelios abilities are because they either: A) just plain don't care, B) have enough knowledge on their own champ to combat him (ie a yasuo main, cuz those guys can beat anything), C) Learn from interacting with him. By playing with and against him they get a feel of him and learn synergies and counters. There's a plethora of ways and resources to learn a champions kit. Saying it puts more work into learning makes no sense, because League is ALWAYS CHANGING. If you're not going to put in the work for this, what about the work for learning about jg changes, or bot synergies, or freezing lanes, or funneling tactics (screw this tactic btw). Of course, you could claim burden of knowledge for all these things, because in your own words "it puts more work on learning than other things". And by all means, no one's stopping you from doing that. But just remember {{champion:420}} "They will learn, or they will die"
> [{quoted}](name=Lawd Dawg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cidyPMcn,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T22:51:14.139+0000) > > How hard is it to look that stuff up? I tried like twice, and always ended up forgetting them, dude it's a fucking VIDEO GAME it's not a math test or a graduation exam. I'm not going to try so hard to learn them and remember them especially when aphelios is even worse why do you think Morello and Guinsoo went so hard on that case, they avoided burden of knowledge as much as possible so we can have fun in this game. > > As for burden of knowledge, well its not Rito's fault no one reads up on champion's abilities. Once again, you fail to understand the issue and all you're doing is looking down on everyone. Reading and then remember in game is two different things, if you think reading a math lesson is enough to have a perfect score everyone would already have graduated > > League is ALWAYS CHANGING. ok? do you think this argument can be applied to explain everything and defend everything? If tomorow rape becomes legal are you going to just tell people to adapt because the society is changing? or are you going to tell the government that things are becoming ridiculous? it's exactly the same league is changing because riot is slowly forgetting everything that helped them to build the game burden of knowledge not being in league allowed the game to grow so much because people could play casually and enjoy league without having their brain exploading in game because they don't understand what's going on
Kai Guy (NA)
: Remember league is never going to be better then Heros of Newerth because its "Too easy too childish too simple two casual to basic 2 low of a champion pool." {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
when you create a game for casual players, then you should STICK to what you wanted to do you don't suddenly start to release champions whose passives requiere an article to be written.
: Remember when newly released champions used to be basic?
https://i.gyazo.com/477d8d5fa124f495021e1d5c04363c37.png riot game 2019
: ITT : People who are complaining about Aphelios because players need to learn what his kit does, like every other friggin champ in the game
No people are complaining about aphelios because he requieres MORE time and effort to learn what his kit does than any existing character
: Guys, Aphelios has no defensives, no mobility, limited sustain, and limited CC
the problem ain't that the problem is riot going back on their primary game philosophy, seriously his passive tooltip WILL BE AS LONG AS AN ARTICLE AND THAT WAS CONFIRMED BY RIOT
RtClick (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T09:40:37.480+0000) > > damage creep > > while tanks and juggernauts have like 52-53% win rate now that conqueror is gone > rammus > ornn > garen > mundo > > I'm so done And? They also do quite a bit of damage. Where in the op's post does it exclude tanks from being damage creeped?
not really their win rate increased with preseason what buff did tanks get in preseason? mountain drake removal of true damage from conqueror aftershock scaling hard and having its cd decreased all reducing damage btw
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=00010005000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:35:56.369+0000) > > all of them? > do you think zac is going to be played ap? > https://euw.op.gg/champion/malphite/statistics/top > https://i.gyazo.com/f1dc0729f64d5e6e9e6717e52643b072.png > > even malphite is being played as a tank now, ap build is the least played build > > why the fuck would you not build tank, when the tool that allowed to ignore your stats is gone. > Black cleaver is garbage and every bruisers build triforce > ADC don't build LW items anymore, watch the match history of any proplayer adc. > > Only mages can give you troubles with void staff. good job ignoring the other 2 tabs with support and mid lane going full ap ohh and is that an ap build down there at the bottom? also ap malphite mid has a higher wr ijs
No I'm not ignoring them, they're suboptimal with 0.8 and 0.7% pick rate, you can't even have reliable sample of them you have more odds to win if you go toplane tank malphite rather than ap malphite which got nerfed >also ap malphite mid has a higher wr ijs yea, 0.8% pick rate btw
: I really hate that you're using Qiyana as a champion because she's truly simple to learn how to fight. A very clear visual indicator on her abilities, and a dash. Her ult pushes you and has an indicator on the hitbox. From the opponents standpoint, she's not too complicated to learn how to fight. This is just bias.
I use my experience here I still don't know what her entire kit does, but I also don't know which color does what and YEA I CAN LEARN, but this isn't the point, the point is that it puts more work on learning that than other things you just can't take rupture as an idea of burden of knowledege and then release qiyana or aphelios and further more, you can't release aphelios when you made multiple posts (hello xypherous, and morello) about how invoker in league will never happen because of burden of knowledge
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=000100050000,timestamp=2019-11-25T19:30:20.870+0000) > > ivern isn't a tank, based on opgg > > zac has 52% win rate > malphite 51% win rate > maokai 50% win rate > singed 53% win rate > volibear 52% win rate > shen 51% win rate > > nautilus and gragas being weak? LMFAO, if anything they should be nerfed considering how they are 100% pick and ban in high elo and proplay > > the only tank who seems to be bad is sion and sejuani > > they need a fucking vgu okay now answer the part about how many of them actally go tank???? most of those have been going full ap including shyv soo yeah not tanks but full damage burst.ohhh and as for {{champion:111}} is played in the support role because of hiss lock not becasue of how tanky he is {{champion:79}} tends to build a split of full ap and tank. soo yeahhhhh not really tanks
all of them? do you think zac is going to be played ap? https://euw.op.gg/champion/malphite/statistics/top https://i.gyazo.com/f1dc0729f64d5e6e9e6717e52643b072.png even malphite is being played as a tank now, ap build is the least played build why the fuck would you not build tank, when the tool that allowed to ignore your stats is gone. Black cleaver is garbage and every bruisers build triforce ADC don't build LW items anymore, watch the match history of any proplayer adc. Only mages can give you troubles with void staff.
hiyares (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-25T09:40:37.480+0000) > > damage creep > > while tanks and juggernauts have like 52-53% win rate now that conqueror is gone > rammus > ornn > garen > mundo > > I'm so done rammus was always a decent tank in the jungle because of how he worked ornn works in lane vs melees because of his brittle garen is mostly built as an adc atm and mundo is just mundo he excels in games he is allowed to just farm in becasue he is heavily reliant on items to boost his ability to survive. sooooo what about all the rest? {{champion:31}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:3}} and out of all of these how many of them actually build tank atm and are not stuck in the support role?? im a cho main i mained top i left the lane with all the bs and instead of playing tank cho i now play assassin cho because its just better in terms of well i can at least blow someone up as i die.
ivern isn't a tank, based on opgg zac has 52% win rate malphite 51% win rate maokai 50% win rate singed 53% win rate volibear 52% win rate shen 51% win rate nautilus and gragas being weak? LMFAO, if anything they should be nerfed considering how they are 100% pick and ban in high elo and proplay the only tank who seems to be bad is sion and sejuani >skarner, amumu they need a fucking vgu
Exibir mais

D357R0Y3R

Nível 30 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão