: for those of us who don't bother with prestige skins
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates
: Lunch break w/ Baz!
Hey Bazerka! What was the anniversary experience like for you? Did you do any special activities?
: Sona's? Pretty please?
Sona doesn't appear to be a card in the game (yet). If you want to check for yourself, you can find the card illustrations [here](https://sixmorevodka.com/).
: Is Senna a support?
She has been confirmed as a support marksman.
: Ask me anything!! (About narrative (for Warwick, Urgot, Swain, Nunu & Willump, and Pantheon (VGUs)))
Hey there! A couple of questions about Swain/Noxus if you don't mind. 1. According to Mordekaiser's color story his third conquest across Runeterra seems to be imminent. The story ends while Mordekaiser is moving towards the connection to the Immortal Bastion, I assume minutes before passing over. Swain probably knows he's coming, but does he know how urgent the situation is and does he feel like Noxus is prepared? Or am I misinterpreting the timing of the invasion? 2. What is the current relationship between Noxus and Demacia? I feel like Demacia is fairly insignificant to Noxus, but they are often referred to as rivals by players. Is that just the old lore sticking around or are they actually still rivals? 3. How likely is it that you'll expand on the relationship between Swain and his demon? This has always been a mystery, although I guess that is quite fitting for a demon of secrets.
: Bring Us Your Bugs!! Celebrating 10 Years of LoL
I sadly have no video or exact instructions on how to replicate the bug, but Warwick often doesn't get movement speed from his W towards low health champions. This happens mostly during fights, but occasionally when simply moving across the map too. On a separate note, I really appreciate you doing this and hope you don't get overwhelmed by the amount of bug reports here.
: Riot's Done With Re-Works, BUT....
What do you mean "Riot's done with reworks"? As far as I know there are plenty more to come.
Terozu (NA)
: "I suppose this makes us, enemies with benefits?" The first time he encounters her in a match.
Not quite right. That's his taunt towards an allied LeBlanc. The line is most likely referring to them being on the same team and not meant to imply any sexual relationship.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rATekst,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T09:27:37.497+0000) > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > > Submit a ticket to the support team there. They'll be able to help you out. I just submitted a ticket. Thank you! I guess now I just have to wait. Maybe you can answer some ?'s for me. 1. Will they be able to tell it was not my IP? 2. What's your opinion on the likely hood of me actually getting my account back?
> [{quoted}](name=XxBoDeanxX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rATekst,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T09:36:55.744+0000) > > I just submitted a ticket. Thank you! I guess now I just have to wait. Maybe you can answer some ?'s for me. > > 1. Will they be able to tell it was not my IP? > 2. What's your opinion on the likely hood of me actually getting my account back? Honestly, I don't know. Usually it is considered your fault if your account get's hacked, since that's almost always caused by a weak or reused password. Additionally, from Riot's perspective it's possible that you simply gave your account to somebody else or sold it, which is punishable with a permanent ban. However, I've heard of multiple cases, where somebody got hacked and managed to get their account back, even though the hacker got it permanently banned in the meantime. This isn't more than a somewhat educated guess, but I think you are going to be asked several questions to prove you are the original owner of the account. If you manage to answer these to a satisfying degree you should get your account back.
: Someone hacked my account
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Submit a ticket to the support team there. They'll be able to help you out.
Speeedy (NA)
: Why will older players (started season 1-3) won't play league anymore
I play League since season 1 and none of those are a reason for me to quit. 1. I much prefer current damage over the scenario in the video. A carry without any defensive items shouldn't be able to get hit by everything and still survive getting ganked by a fed assassin. 2. Being useless in early or in late game just isn't that fun. Even with the recent Kayle rework, her strength has been flattened after complaints that she's too bad early and too good late. 3. Can't really comment on this one since I usually play fill and only normal games.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WO9qhic3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:17:25.903+0000) > > I think you missed that the op's thread wasn't deleted at all. > But either way, the boards aren't managed by Riot, and especially not by Tencent. The moderators are a group of volunteers who have no ties with China whatsoever. What they do have however, is a clear rule to keep politics in general out of these forums. But its missing from Boards Profile that is a strange thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WO9qhic3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:19:24.466+0000) > > But its missing from Boards Profile that is a strange thing. For me it's listed in your profile as your third most recent thread. It's weird that you can't see it.
Kei143 (NA)
: Tft boards man. Not SR. But even in TFT, Graves armor is higher than other rangers and gunners.
: I'm waiting for my "Hong Kong" post to be deleted by Tencent too, and when it does it will be my hottest IG post this year. I only have 130k followers but every bit helps.
> [{quoted}](name= Leanne Eclair,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WO9qhic3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:10:59.821+0000) > > I'm waiting for my "Hong Kong" post to be deleted by Tencent too, and when it does it will be my hottest IG post this year. I only have 130k followers but every bit helps. I think you missed that the op's thread wasn't deleted at all. But either way, the boards aren't managed by Riot, and especially not by Tencent. The moderators are a group of volunteers who have no ties with China whatsoever. What they do have however, is a clear rule to keep politics in general out of these forums.
: I assume it's either because of resistances or his autos being AoE. I haven't looked at his resistances compared to others, but it could be it's higher.
They are higher, or at least his armor is. His armor is slightly higher than that of most marksmen, but his E can grant him up to 160 bonus armor.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwiBKwuR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T09:07:17.401+0000) > > When closing the client you have the options to either exit or log out. When you're logged out you won't automatically log in again. so in other words if you want to play on another server you need to first log into the account you were in last time, log out and then log in to the preffered server? https://i.imgur.com/ELfkUxw.png
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bwiBKwuR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T09:18:07.353+0000) > > so in other words if you want to play on another server you need to first log into the account you were in last time, log out and then log in to the preffered server? > > https://i.imgur.com/ELfkUxw.png That's how automatic login works. You can always disable it if you switch accounts frequently.
: how do i stop the auto login
When closing the client you have the options to either exit or log out. When you're logged out you won't automatically log in again.
: Denominations of Currency in Runeterran Regions
So far we know of * Bilgewater: Golden Krakens and Silver Serpents * Piltover/Zaun: Gold Hexes, Silver Gears, and Bronze Washers * Noxus: Gold Securi The Gold Securi are mentioned in the teaser diary for Rek'Sai and appear to be the main currency of Noxus since they're used in the capital. If I remember correctly the name isn't set in stone and might change in the future though.
: It also doesn't shake Yorick's maiden aggro once applied. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
This is a Teamfight Tactics thread. Rek'Sai isn't supposed to be untargetable in normal League of Legends, so there isn't any reason she should lose maiden aggro.
Theorex (NA)
: Sorry its 4x 12 = 48. The keys are capped at 12 fragments per a 4 week interval. There are 12 months in a year. so 12 x 4 = 48. I used the wrong number up top and am going back to correct it. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Hextech_Crafting
Months aren't exactly four weeks long though. 12 fragments every four weeks equals 1 key per week, the same rate you earn chests with.
Rage Ev0 (OCE)
: New Launcher?
It's being rolled out slowly. Sooner or later you will get it.
: No, she shouldn't be. I believe Kassadin was in direct contact with the Void at some point. Kai'Sa wasn't. She was in a cave system that was infested by Voidlings, not the Void itself. Thus, no corruption. Plus, she got the sybiote almost immediately, and that protected her from any corruption she would have come into contact with.
As far as we know Kassadin didn't have direct contact with the Void either, although he is venturing as deep into the caverns as the Ascended once did. His unnatural skin color isn't caused by the Void, but by one of the artifacts he carries to protect himself. > In my other hand, I clutch the stone tightly. Its foreign magic has kept me alive this long—long enough to delve far, far beneath the wastelands of old Icathia. It holds your corruption at bay, though at what cost to my flesh and my spirit, I cannot guess, for this smallest of trinkets now thrums in time with my own heart. That fearful rhythm is not the pulse of life, or magic, or any other wholesome thing, but of oblivion itself. Of that much, I am certain.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T20:16:05.561+0000) > > And yet ARAM is still going strong. Because ARAM has people who make ARAM only accounts, there's something to be abused. NB has bans and is open to anything. ARAM has no bans.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T20:19:58.467+0000) > > Because ARAM has people who make ARAM only accounts, there's something to be abused. NB has bans and is open to anything. ARAM has no bans. I highly doubt that simply being able to increase your chances of getting stronger champions is enough of an incentive to keep an entire game mode at a healthy playerbase.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:35:32.904+0000) > > We actually have a recent graph directly from Riot showing the popularity of some game modes. > https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/02_Game_Hours_Per_Mode-1_d6f0glgzkxp91uhuagi2.jpg > > As you can see, Nexus Blitz at it's best was about half as popular as ARAM, and became waaaay less popular after missions for it ended. It really surprised me that not even Odyssey was able to draw in as much attention as ARAM. A fun mode without a ranked system had declining numbers after the first 2 months of release?!? Color me shocked!
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNAvVt0Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-07T20:09:36.869+0000) > > A fun mode without a ranked system had declining numbers after the first 2 months of release?!? Color me shocked! And yet ARAM is still going strong.
: I'm really surprised that Nexus blitz is never coming back
> I thought that Nexus blitz had a lot of people playing it, I thought it was fun. chill mode, was it not more popular than aram? twisted treelines for sure.. We actually have a recent graph directly from Riot showing the popularity of some game modes. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/02_Game_Hours_Per_Mode-1_d6f0glgzkxp91uhuagi2.jpg As you can see, Nexus Blitz at it's best was about half as popular as ARAM, and became waaaay less popular after missions for it ended. It really surprised me that not even Odyssey was able to draw in as much attention as ARAM.
: Is this a phishing scam?
You're most likely looking at the new client. No need to worry. By the way, you can include pictures in your post by uploading them on any image sharing website and inserting the url in your post.
patmax17 (EUW)
: Freljord Kindred would be interesting. What is their base skin actually? I'd also be curious about how Shurimans see Kindred :D
Their base skin is from southern Feljord.
SirEnds (NA)
: Your Favorite Champion Themes?
How has nobody mentioned Nunu & Willump yet?
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bKBJNFXZ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-04T07:34:00.550+0000) > > What makes you think he uses celestial magic? As far as I know Yordles don't have a connection to the celestial realm like Aspects or Ascended. His bio > Scattered survivors looked to the heavens, and their renewed study of ancient celestial magic piqued Veigar’s interest. Imagining himself already a master of these mystical arts, the yordle joined an order of mages in the Noxii territories, hoping to learn more of their craft. They did not think to question this eager newcomer, and he taught them to draw hope from the patterns created by the movements of the stars.
Oh, my bad. That's pretty straightforward.
: > [{quoted}](name=DONALD FUX GOOFY,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=bKBJNFXZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-04T02:27:46.553+0000) > > What magic does veigar use Celestial + Spiritual because he's a Yordle. I tried to sort all the champs when Riot hinted at the new magic system a couple months back.
What makes you think he uses celestial magic? As far as I know Yordles don't have a connection to the celestial realm like Aspects or Ascended.
Bonnìe (NA)
: Kindred Should Have Regional Runeterran Skins
That would be really nice, but I'm not sure if that's possible from a gameplay perspective. Kindred's "normal" look is from southern Freljord, where lambs and wolves are commonplace. But other regions would most likely associate other animals with death, or perhaps no animals at all. In the game however, Kindred's skins need to clearly be readable as them. You most likely can't use animals with different physiques or different movement patterns.
: Why dont I have the updated login screen?
The new client is rolled out slowly, so bugs can be dealt with before they affect everyone. At some point you will have it too, but there's nothing you can do to speed it up.
: That's fair i suppose. Still, I like me a cane...
Canonically he still carries a cane around at all times, just in case those demon powers fail him. Never hurts to be prepared. However, you only see it in-game during his dance animation.
ML4U (NA)
: Wouldn't a Reform Program be fair?
Isn't that already the case? Your first punishment is only a small chat restriction after all. You don't get a perma ban before your 4th punishment, unless you say some really nasty stuff.
: Help Me Quit League? (I'm Not Ranting This Ain't Another "NERF RIVEN OR I QUIT" Post)
AxShy (NA)
: So what do I do with my 75 Prestige Points?
There will be other options available for purchase at the end of the year. > **If I end 2019 with fewer than 100 Prestige Points, what can I do with them?** > Not all players will end the year with 100 Prestige Points and we want to make sure that everyone can get as much value as possible regardless of their Prestige Point totals. We're working on new Prestige Point content for lower point costs, similar to the stuff you see in event shops. Here's our current plan for what those options will be: > * PROJECT 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50 PP Contains 3 skin shards of the same tier (750 RP, 975 RP, 1350 RP, or 1820 RP) and 1050 Orange Essence * Revel Grab Bag - 50PP Contains a 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and 1820 RP skin shard * Arcade 2019 Jackpot Bag - 50PP Contains 3 legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 RP or higher) and 1520 Orange Essence * Exclusive Animated Emote - 25 PP * Exclusive Ward Skin - 15 PP * Exclusive Icon - 10 PP * Event Icons from past 100 Prestige Point bundles - 5 PP * Hextech Key - 3 PP * 30 Orange Essence - 1 PP > Reminder that any points you don't spend will go away when Prestige Points reset on February 1, 2020 at 07:59 AM GMT. https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/prestige-updates
: One big problem with Ivern's changes on the PBE
Good news, the dev working on those changes is aware of this problem and asked the community what dash distance they'd like to have on twitter. I think it's best if you voice your concerns there. https://twitter.com/Squad5lol/status/1166452051397636096
: Idea for automatic punishment system.
I feel like the current system already does everything you want your system to do. 1. Report spamming won't achieve much. Not because reports lose weight, but simply because false reports do absolutely nothing and are discarded. 2. Premades group reporting somebody does nothing. One report is enough to trigger the instant feedback system, multiple reports in the same game are treated as one. 3. You can't intentionally abuse it. It's impossible to get somebody punished without them doing something that is considered punishable. One thing that the current system isn't good with is inters and trolls. However, I'd argue that players are barely better in detecting those than the automated system. One look at the Player Behavior and the problem is obvious. Lost lane and die repeatedly to a lane bully? Clearly inting. Trying an unconventional build? Has to be a troll. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of giving higher weights to certain reports, but that's incompatible with the current report system. And replacing that system with one which doesn't even check if reports are justified is too high of a trade off.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0rfAL3gZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T05:50:39.716+0000) > > 1. Those people will still make accounts because IP bans are useless, but you're saying that me, an innocent person who doesn't realize that my dorm's IP has been banned (and thus can't get around it since I can't identify what's going wrong) am going to get punished for the actions of someone else? Great idea. > > 2. People really don't do this. Period. Sure, a **very very small contingent** of players may. But this is not as common a problem as you make it seem. And it already has a solution called self-control and responsibility for one's self. > > 3. That's why a permanent ban exists. Unfortunately, there is not a reliable method to ban a *person* that can scale to the massive scale of League. I thought riot had a device tracker thing, I remember getting a email when I was playing in a web-bar in Seattle. Ban baiting isn’t a big problem like I make it out to be, but IP bans are RARELY used on people not part of the general public, and I’m simply stating for it to also include people who have no life and lives only to worsen to state of the game. Permabans are sorta reliable and also unreliable, since leveling is rather fast now and I **THINK** you can buy a exp booster with your starting RP. But I do think you raise some fair points. (BTW the Dorm thing, i do some editing on Wikipedia, and when j went to Uni, our school was banned from ever making changes, so thought I’d share that)
In addition to what's already been said; a lot of players use internet cafés to play. It's most widespread in Asia, but present all around the globe. If Riot were to ban entire computers from playing League they'd unintentionally ban innocent players, perhaps even more than "guilty" ones.
: 9.19 patch xin notes--what scuttle changes are they referencing?
Most likely the delayed spawn timer. Early dueling power became less important because of that.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:25:45.561+0000) > > In that case I don't understand how the damage calculation for her Q works. It does a % of her AD long with her current AD as bonus damage, but the second hit doubles that bonus and converts the damage to true damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:39:58.446+0000) > > It does a % of her AD long with her current AD as bonus damage, but the second hit doubles that bonus and converts the damage to true damage. Yeah, I just tested it in the practice tool. I copied the build from the Camille in your last game and managed to get over 900 true damage with one Q. I'm not quite sure how your Camille got to 1100, but I understand now that it's certainly possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:06:39.847+0000) > > Her Q enhanced attacks cannot crit, so for her to deal 1100 true damage with a single Q she'd need 1375 ad. Incorrect, a full build Camille with tri force hydra death dance g.a and two more items did this much.
> [{quoted}](name=Nøctμrne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-25T09:17:28.289+0000) > > Incorrect, a full build Camille with tri force hydra death dance g.a and two more items did this much. In that case I don't understand how the damage calculation for her Q works.
: wait wait. while overloaded, 1.1k in one hit? how??? unless she has an ie trinity crit
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vqEzdqqE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-25T08:48:51.783+0000) > > wait wait. while overloaded, 1.1k in one hit? how??? unless she has an ie trinity crit Her Q enhanced attacks cannot crit, so for her to deal 1100 true damage with a single Q she'd need 1375 ad. Edit: I didn't understand her Q damage calculation. This is wrong.
: Who are the fireborn?
I remember seeing the word "Fireborn" in a thread some time ago. I managed to find it again, but I'm not sure what is canon and what is speculation. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/9ejcikoq-theory-on-who-are-icebornstormborn-and-hearthborn-in-the-freljord
: There is ZERO reason Pykes ult should go through shields
It's probably because he would otherwise be countered way too hard by simply picking up {{summoner:21}} as summoner spell. Other champions don't really mind if their execute doesn't kill you, since their abilities are only used to deal damage. Pyke however requires kills with his ultimate to be able to afford his items, since normal support income is way too low for assassin items. By picking Barrier you could completely negate Pyke's gold generation. Just use Barrier when Pyke ults and it is incredibly difficult for him to get the kill with it, denying the gold and reset. That would in Pyke losing the lane, even if the player is doing everything right, simply because the opponent picked Barrier. Counter picking is already controversial, counter summoner spell picking shouldn't be a thing.
: Since Ixtal has Dragons, Can We Get a Dragon Rider?
I'm still waiting for Riot to make something like this work without it looking ridiculous. https://am-a.akamaihd.net/image?f=https%3A%2F%2Funiverse-meeps.leagueoflegends.com%2Fv1%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fdemacia_raptors_01.jpg ###### Although that's basically Shyvana, Xin Zhao, Quinn, and Valor mixed together.
: What happened to Nexus Blitz
There's been a Nexus article on the future of Nexus Blitz. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/04/dev-nexus-blitz-wrap-up/ If you only want the tl;dr > While we’re no longer considering Nexus Blitz as a permanent mode for the foreseeable future, we are going to treat it as a great mode to accompany events, especially given its flexibility to feature new in-game events and rewards. We’re already starting to think about when it could come back!
Saezio (EUNE)
: Yasuo and shen don't even carry shields wtf u talking about? They have SWORDS Ba Dum Ts
Technically Braum doesn't have a shield either, only a misused door.
: Wholesome skin ideas
Imagine Aatrox, but in pyjamas and instead of a sword he has a big fluffy pillow.
Kei143 (NA)
: "Build and equip a Darkin item"
Did you just leave the game? Mission progress isn't tracked until the game is finished, even if you already left it.
Exibir mais

DerMangoJoghurt

Nível 163 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão