: League of legends Fan made Card Game
Looks like you added my tip &lt;3. I typed myself"" In <b>Deal</b> 15x2. It should say to what <b>Deal</b>. For example HS has Icon of dmg, YGO has "inflict 1000 damage" and so on. If we copy this; Deal 15x2 damage. <b>Deal</b> 15x2 damage. Maybe add visible space between 15x and 2: Deal 15x 2 damage. <b>Deal</b> 15x 2 damage. So it will not be what is 15x2; 15x2 = 15 + 15 or 15x2 = 2x2x2x2x2 x 2x2x2x2x2 x 2x2x2x2x2 15x 2 = 2x2x2x2x2 x 2x2x2x2x2 x 2x2x2x2x2 2x 15 = 15 + 15 Multiply is that, where is x. Same as there are text like: "Discard 1 card". In this example you used icon instead word. I think it would be better that card has same type <b>icon</b> or <b>word</b>.
: League of legends Fan made Card Game
Towers, inh, nexus looks like they are not here (on fast look), are cutoff by card text . Maybe some border will fix that?
: League of legends Fan made Card Game
Tip: Try to short all text in the effects to its minimum. Use bold font for words like Reveal, discard, deal,.. FROST ARROWS Each time you deal damage, apply 1 stack of glacial. Damaging an enemy with 3 glacial tokens will stun them for 1 turn. FROST ARROWS Each time you deal damage, apply 1 <b>glacial stack</b>. 3rd glacial token stun for 1 turn. Questions: Each 3rd or just 3rd token? You have 6 tokens effect applies 2x or you have 6 tokens effect applies 1x? Is you this card? Is "apply 1 stack" and "token" same thing? Yes: Use same word in both times. FROST ARROWS Each time you deal damage, apply 1 <b>glacial stack</b>. Each 3rd <b>glacial stack</b> stun for 1 turn. FROST SHOTS Fire a fury of arrows dealing 15x2. FROST SHOTS <b>Deal</b> 15x2. Questions: What is 15x2? Damage apply 15 + Damage apply 15 = 30 Damage apply or Damage apply 2 + Damage apply 2 + ... + Damage apply 2 = 30 Damage apply? HAWKSHOT Reveal 1 card and the adjescent cards. Discard 1 >>raindrop image&lt;&lt;. HAWKSHOT <b>Reveal</b> 1 card and the adjescent cards. <b>Discard</b> 1 >>raindrop image&lt;&lt;.
: League of legends Fan made Card Game
You used honor image for cost; When you run out of honor, the you get ban, joke
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 20
1.) Add: 10min / 20min / 30min / 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / .... / 24h rehabilitation. 2.) Add: Honor points. 2.2.) Honor points are visible in champ select, lobby, profile. 2.1.) Honor can not be get by 3rd part. 3.) Add: Perform points. 3.1) Gain more points, if you lose, when perform well and less if you win and perform well (based on mark gained; if you get S+, S, S-). 4.) All games are played for MMR. 5.) MMR is shown. 6.) MMR is show in champ select. 7.) Division is get based on MMR and on specified online tournament / match. 8.) Add: MVP calculation based on all stats. 9.) Add: Based on MVP calculation at end of game system says who played the best, based on calculation. 10.) Add: MVP with good honor can give / 5min / 10min rehabilitation to others by losing some honor points (more if he /she give rehabilitation to someone with good perform score) 11.) Add: Honor points are shown to others in champ select 12.) Add: Honor points can be get by system and other players honor 13.) Add: At end of game lobby button to perform well / perform bad and positive / negative. 14.) Add: Reports cost honor points (0.05). 15.) Add: Invalid/Valid reports takes honor in ration 0.95 : 0.05. 16.) Add: Player can use "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" to all other 9 players. 17.) Add: If someone said nothing "positive / negative" is blocked. 18.) Add: Honor points are gained by mark and other players judge. 19.) S- = 9x bad perform + 1 20.) Add: If you get S- and you get 9x bad perform and said nothing then your honor will increase. 21.) Add: Players have 60sec to use "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative". 22.) "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative" can not be changed after. 23.) Add: Players can give text reason near "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" (players has option to block those texts). 24.) Add: "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" is increase decrease shown to all 10 players in lobby and by whom and reason given. 25.) You lose honor by using "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" by specified table. 26.) Add: Each 1 week some low amount of honor points can be bought on market (RP / BE). 27.) Add: 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 game chat restrict. 28.) Add: After (27.) If you are realized as guilty, you are locked out from talking (lobby pre/post, game chat) for next half year. 29.) If your honor drop too low you are gonner after next valid report (14days, 3months, gonner). 30.) Add: in lobby team place 2x -50% tower -8% for each enemy champ and +8% for each ally champ damage to 2 towers 1st. 5mins. 31.) Add/Remove: current position match making with following rules (Max 0-2 players per lane). { 2 top 1 mid 2 bot 2 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 tracer (example roaming support) 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 tracer 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 jun 2 top 0 mid 2 bot 1 jun 0 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 2 mid 0 bot 1 jun } 28.) Add plan view at the start of lobby players has 90sec to agree or whatever for start position and plan. 29.) Add players can use position icon during that time to show others what they are going to do. 30.) Add during that time players can draw up to 3 lines to show plan to others. 31.) Add After that following bans and so on. 32.) Add After picking champ you can switch to plan view. 33.) Add feedback button in client. 33.1.) Good feed back is rewarded with honor. 34.) Add: more runes. (https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/nrs8whcr-idea-about-bringing-back-reworked-old-runes-masteries) 35.) Add: runes siege runes. 36.) Add: anti siege runes. 37.) Add: wave control runes. 38.) Each season runes random rotate in random way by code (you are informed about new rotated runes). 39.) Add: relic shield can be bought, if you have jungle item. 40.) Add: game loading screen plan maker (your plan is show there and can be switched). 41.) Return: banner of command 42.) Add: siege items (low stats, good effect for siege) 43.) Add: antisiege items (low stats, good effect for antisiege) 44.) Add: 2 tag icons per player, which are based on score calculated by system (most healing done -> healer tag, usually do dmg -> free dmg deliver tag,..). 45.) Tags are shown as tag in champ select, on mouse over, profile. 46.) Add: Mute button (mute options: pre-game, game, post game). 46.1.) Add: Notification button after going 1st. time play with others (to mute or not). 46.2.) Add: Mute button is available in client and game settings.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: September 13
1.) Add: 10min / 20min / 30min / 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / .... / 24h rehabilitation. 2.) Add: Honor points. 2.2.) Honor points are visible in champ select, lobby, profile. 2.1.) Honor can not be get by 3rd part. 3.) Add: Perform points. 3.1) Gain more points, if you lose, when perform well and less if you win and perform well (based on mark gained; if you get S+, S, S-). 4.) All games are played for MMR. 5.) MMR is shown. 6.) MMR is show in champ select. 7.) Division is get based on MMR and on specified online tournament / match. 8.) Add: MVP calculation based on all stats. 9.) Add: Based on MVP calculation at end of game system says who played the best, based on calculation. 10.) Add: MVP with good honor can give / 5min / 10min rehabilitation to others by losing some honor points (more if he /she give rehabilitation to someone with good perform score) 11.) Add: Honor points are shown to others in champ select 12.) Add: Honor points can be get by system and other players honor 13.) Add: At end of game lobby button to perform well / perform bad and positive / negative. 14.) Add: Reports cost honor points (0.05). 15.) Add: Invalid/Valid reports takes honor in ration 0.95 : 0.05. 16.) Add: Player can use "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" to all other 9 players. 17.) Add: If someone said nothing "positive / negative" is blocked. 18.) Add: Honor points are gained by mark and other players judge. 19.) S- = 9x bad perform + 1 20.) Add: If you get S- and you get 9x bad perform and said nothing then your honor will increase. 21.) Add: Players have 60sec to use "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative". 22.) "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative" can not be changed after. 23.) Add: Players can give text reason near "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" (players has option to block those texts). 24.) Add: "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" is increase decrease shown to all 10 players in lobby and by whom and reason given. 25.) You lose honor by using "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" by specified table. 26.) Add: Each 1 week some low amount of honor points can be bought on market (RP / BE). 27.) Add: 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 game chat restrict. 28.) Add: After (27.) If you are realized as guilty, you are locked out from talking (lobby pre/post, game chat) for next half year. 29.) If your honor drop too low you are gonner after next valid report (14days, 3months, gonner). 30.) Add: in lobby team place 2x -50% tower -8% for each enemy champ and +8% for each ally champ damage to 2 towers 1st. 5mins. 31.) Add/Remove: current position match making with following rules (Max 0-2 players per lane). { 2 top 1 mid 2 bot 2 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 tracer (example roaming support) 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 tracer 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 jun 2 top 0 mid 2 bot 1 jun 0 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 2 mid 0 bot 1 jun } 28.) Add plan view at the start of lobby players has 90sec to agree or whatever for start position and plan. 29.) Add players can use position icon during that time to show others what they are going to do. 30.) Add during that time players can draw up to 3 lines to show plan to others. 31.) Add After that following bans and so on. 32.) Add After picking champ you can switch to plan view. 33.) Add feedback button in client. 33.1.) Good feed back is rewarded with honor. 34.) Add: more runes. (https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/nrs8whcr-idea-about-bringing-back-reworked-old-runes-masteries) 35.) Add: runes siege runes. 36.) Add: anti siege runes. 37.) Add: wave control runes. 38.) Each season runes random rotate in random way by code (you are informed about new rotated runes). 39.) Add: relic shield can be bought, if you have jungle item. 40.) Add: game loading screen plan maker (your plan is show there and can be switched). 41.) Return: banner of command 42.) Add: siege items (low stats, good effect for siege) 43.) Add: antisiege items (low stats, good effect for antisiege) 44.) Add: 2 tag icons per player, which are based on score calculated by system (most healing done -> healer tag, usually do dmg -> free dmg deliver tag,..). 45.) Tags are shown as tag in champ select, on mouse over, profile. 46.) Add: Mute button (mute options: pre-game, game, post game). 46.1.) Add: Notification button after going 1st. time play with others (to mute or not). 46.2.) Add: Mute button is available in client and game settings.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tgyELL1,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-08T23:16:53.449+0000) > > You were rude. > > Do not start sentence with I want. it wasnt rude bud. see this is text, wo were do you get the tone of it from?
> [{quoted}](name=GamerForLifee,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2tgyELL1,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-09-10T12:52:44.794+0000) > > it wasnt rude bud. see this is text, wo were do you get the tone of it from? They are doing that for free, you start with I want and they probably do not have this info either.
: How to stop unwanted behavior in the game
I think you van already block offensive words. You can not block sarcasem. I think that system should ne overriden hard.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=00000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:10:45.592+0000) > > At 1st. I would like to make apology to you. I am so sorry. I did not want to make you sad or angry. Text was just to long to read. > > I am so sorry for taking you precious time, just to make you write >>I noticed your English is a bit broken as well&lt;&lt;. > > Is that the way you usually communicate in your country? You see someone on the street and you tell them they suck in English? if I am approached by someone who has a hard time communicating fluently, but they are very adamant about getting their point across then yes I tend to call attention to that person's inability to bridge the border of communication. This allows for some sort of exchange and hopefully mutual understanding. It is no more my fault that you cannot communicate with me than it is your fault that I can't communicate with you. As I believe we all do and the same can be said for other countries. Do people in your country tend to walk up between people who are debating an issue, scoff at that issue, and then walk away without being reproached? because in my country that is what we call being nosy. It has also been called being a "busybody". Of course this is a public setting, but if you want to compare real life conversations to forum discussions then by all means please do and at full length. ------------- You did not upset me. My reply was not one out of hostility, but meant to be an olive branch because it was not I that encroached on your grounds, but in fact it was you that addressed me. My comment was a reply to Hard4Bard. So for you to comment on it just to say that you cannot read it because it is too long is a bit taxing as it was never meant for you to read in the first place. if you didn't want to read it then don't and move on. But because you replied to a reply that wasn't addressed to you that was a sign to me that you were looking for clarification that could fit your needs. Those needs appeared to be that the passage was too long. I was logically connecting the dots of you didn't want to read it and you lack fluency in english. So therefore shortening the reply and using specific words to discuss simpler ideas is how I attempted to bridge the barrier of communication. Because to me - your input is just as valuable as anyone else's and I'd like to hear it since you were compelled enough at first to comment. However, I will not apologize for commenting on your lack of articulation in the english language as I fail to see it as an insult.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-09T00:08:29.223+0000) > > if I am approached by someone who has a hard time communicating fluently, but they are very adamant about getting their point across then yes I tend to call attention to that person's inability to bridge the border of communication. This allows for some sort of exchange and hopefully mutual understanding. It is no more my fault that you cannot communicate with me than it is your fault that I can't communicate with you. > > As I believe we all do and the same can be said for other countries. > > Do people in your country tend to walk up between people who are debating an issue, scoff at that issue, and then walk away without being reproached? because in my country that is what we call being nosy. It has also been called being a "busybody". Of course this is a public setting, but if you want to compare real life conversations to forum discussions then by all means please do and at full length. > > ------------- > > You did not upset me. My reply was not one out of hostility, but meant to be an olive branch because it was not I that encroached on your grounds, but in fact it was you that addressed me. My comment was a reply to Hard4Bard. So for you to comment on it just to say that you cannot read it because it is too long is a bit taxing as it was never meant for you to read in the first place. if you didn't want to read it then don't and move on. But because you replied to a reply that wasn't addressed to you that was a sign to me that you were looking for clarification that could fit your needs. Those needs appeared to be that the passage was too long. I was logically connecting the dots of you didn't want to read it and you lack fluency in english. So therefore shortening the reply and using specific words to discuss simpler ideas is how I attempted to bridge the barrier of communication. > > Because to me - your input is just as valuable as anyone else's and I'd like to hear it since you were compelled enough at first to comment. > > However, I will not apologize for commenting on your lack of articulation in the english language as I fail to see it as an insult. Lol, We are going to trash talk about one another. you are good. I just wanted to keep it simple but you went all aggro on me with tons of text. I do not know, if you have enough knowledge in English or you have just lack of understanding 5 words sentence. If "To long to read fast." is to hard to understand to you manly living in the USA, then do not know. They say USA and around has most dumb people. Also there were movie, what will happen, if all become dump. Sorry for trash talking, but you started. Just for you: >To long to read fast. Is an advice to you, to keep it short and simple at start, so you will attract more attention in your comments, because it is fast to read (nature of human is to be lazy). Keep it or throw it away.
: Riot support staff being so rude and disrispectful
You were rude. Do not start sentence with I want.
: how is that a joke?
He / she called her / his self we, whatever forget it, if you do not get it.
: Why is a ban an appropriate punishment for justified toxicity?
Entire system need to be overridden. Then thinks like you mentioned will not happen.
: can you avoid using "we" like you speak for anyone else please, ty.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:27:47.555+0000) > > Sorry but, if you look in this perspective: Someone join game, then start game and start trash talking all around. You would not ban that player? Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss privately.
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:31:37.008+0000) > > Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback! > > I have passed your message on to management, who will be contacting you soon to discuss privately. I do not get it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:18:21.513+0000) > > That hurts ;( > > You think ban were deserved? haha
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:20:20.898+0000) > > haha Sorry but, if you look in this perspective: Someone join game, then start game and start trash talking all around. You would not ban that player?
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:55:56.523+0000) > > How that happened? You flamed bots? i flamed in tft which can be played from lvl 1
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAdcimTc,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:47:10.090+0000) > > i flamed in tft which can be played from lvl 1 That hurts ;( You think ban were deserved?
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:12:26.313+0000) > > To long to read fast. it's fine. I noticed your English is a bit broken as well so that might make it a bit more difficult to communicate on such a large topic since google translate isn't always the best at providing clarity to a discussion. Basically I provided examples as to why W/L and Pick/Ban rates aren't conclusive evidence to balance. I also explained that when arguing for change that it is the duty of the person constructing the argument to provide evidence for their argument - not the opposition's. However, I did provide evidence for my side because I enjoy discussions. - which is why it's so long.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:25:06.824+0000) > > it's fine. I noticed your English is a bit broken as well so that might make it a bit more difficult to communicate on such a large topic since google translate isn't always the best at providing clarity to a discussion. > > Basically I provided examples as to why W/L and Pick/Ban rates aren't conclusive evidence to balance. I also explained that when arguing for change that it is the duty of the person constructing the argument to provide evidence for their argument - not the opposition's. > > However, I did provide evidence for my side because I enjoy discussions. - which is why it's so long. At 1st. I would like to make apology to you. I am so sorry. I did not want to make you sad or angry. Text was just to long to read. I am so sorry for taking you precious time, just to make you write >>I noticed your English is a bit broken as well&lt;&lt;. Is that the way you usually communicate in your country? You see someone on the street and you tell them they suck in English?
: "3. Make honor levels a factor in who you get matched with to strive for higher honors" Absolutely not, this already happens in low elo and its the reason why the games slowly dying. There needs to be alot better fixes than these very small and (btw these fixes make the game worse and more toxic) uncreative or helpful ideas.
> [{quoted}](name=Pumpedhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:06:50.466+0000) > > "3. Make honor levels a factor in who you get matched with to strive for higher honors" Absolutely not, this already happens in low elo and its the reason why the games slowly dying. There needs to be alot better fixes than these very small and (btw these fixes make the game worse and more toxic) uncreative or helpful ideas. If idea appears then you need to be extreme lucky to hit in right time right people, or it will not be heard.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hard 4 Bard,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T19:56:18.025+0000) > > Well look at the patch notes. Champions like the ones I listed have been in patch after patch after patch and are still proving to be massive balance problems. At her worst Akali sat at a 42% win rate with an 80% ban rate a close to 100% pick ban rate in competitive play. > > I'm not stating that the current autofill needs to be removed, just that the features I mentioned would go a long way in improving it and preventing people tiling over factors entirely out of their control. One of the most commonly upvoted comments on the boards is about removing autofill entirely and whilst I understand that's a poor option, I do definitely agree that Riot could do more to help make it more forgiving. > > I absolutely know that the players themselves are to blame for a lot of their actions, but I don't believe Riot is innocent in all of this. For years players have asked Riot to disable new and reworked champions in ranked for a few days, yet Riot hasn't listened and it's utterly infuriating. so... typically when trying to convince someone who believes there's nothing wrong with the way things are the person presenting the argument for change is tasked with providing evidence as to why that change is better. and as the person defending the "now" all that person has to do is just rebuttal and question the proposed change. ------------ so with that being said it is not my job to look at the patch notes. you should be capable of summarizing those patch notes to some degree in favor of your stance so that I can either agree or disagree. otherwise - if you don't care about the argument you're making enough to see it through then how could you expect anyone else to care at all? you mention pick rate vs ban rate with akali as your example. You say that akali had a 42% win rate with an 80% ban rate, but those numbers do not support your argument. What those numbers tell me is that even when akali is losing most of her games she's still getting banned. That doesn't tell me she's broken. that tells me that there is a bias in the community against akali. As far as her pick/ban rate being 100% - that still doesn't confirm her as being unbalanced because competitive play is very different from standardized play. If you're trying to convince me that akali isn't balanced then come up with a power budget for her champion class - assassin. And compare her power budget to those in her class. If her power budget is similar to those in her class then you will have something to bring to the table that is noteworthy. All ban, pick, win, and loss rates tell me is how the community feels about a champion. It doesn't provide any actual information about the champion's power budget. and I assume that when you're referring to balance you're referring to power budget. If riot released a skin that caused ashe to flash red;blue;white;red;blue;white;etc. at a rate of 7 frames attributed to 1 color and 60 frames per second for the animation that skin would cause people to have seizures. That champion would be disliked by a majority of the playerbase and would likely be banned 100% of the time because of the annoying skin. That doesn't necessarily mean that ashe is unbalanced, but a 100% ban/pick rate would exist until riot either fixed the skin or disabled the skin. okay here's another example. Zed Middle 50.09% 4.83% 3.99% 6.70 these numbers represent what zed's win rate, play rate, ban rate, and average number of games played by playerbase are. if we compare these to akali you get this Middle 46.44% 4.55% 4.85% 7.93 her numbers show me that she's losing more games being played less getting banned more and that players on average play her more than zed. but these numbers don't add up to what you're saying. if akali was overpowered then she should be winning more games than zed because she's banned more than zed right? she's also played by more players than zed too so where are the numbers to support that? -------------- okay so as you can see these numbers don't tell you any definitive causation in regards to balance. what these numbers allow is for an average player to guess at how beneficial it would be to pick up a new champion. These numbers are meant to inform players about the banning trends and then the potential for that champion to aid in a win. Ban/Pick is just that. A trend. Has nothing at all to do with balance. We know this because any time a new champion is released or an old champion is reworked the player base indiscriminately bans that champion without knowing if the champion is balanced or not. And ban/pick is more or less determined by onsets of phobias caused by fans and pros alike not having enough knowledge about the game to say why something is the way it is. We see it all the time where a professional streamer complains about a feature and explains it so vaguely or misinforms their audience and that snowball extends to the community as a whole. In the case of Tyler1 - and I only pick this player because he's easy to use for this example - we all know that Tyler1 was a Draven 1 trick. Ban/Pick rates could be used by Tyler1 to know if it is worth it to continue 1 tricking Draven or if he should pick up a secondary champion because Draven is consistently getting banned. If Tyler1 wanted an easy to use champion then Pick/Ban rates would not help him at all. That's where game knowledge and skill comes in. If a player knows the power budget that the average champion has in each role then that player can determine which champions are unbalanced through the most recent patch notes, but that player would need ample understanding of all of the champions and patch notes doesn't provide that for all ~150 champions. It only provides minor details and changes for that 1 group of champions. Professional players DONT always have that knowledge. Typically it's their coaches that have that kind of knowledge and even then it's not 1 person, but instead a team of people trying to analyze all of the most recent patch notes to spot a trend in the development of the game. This allows the team to practice with a composition that is less at risk of being adjusted mid-season. Pick/Ban/Win/Loss rates do not provide this information either. That would defeat the entire purpose of pick/ban rates and create circular logic. I ban this champion because another team banned this champion and so on. what typically happens is that each team picks the same 10-15 champions every game. this is because everyone believes the same 10 champions are the right champions to play for that season due to how the community and riot feels towards the rest of the roster. This is why there are upsets and attempts at varied strategies, but also we get a lot of higher pick/ban rates on a handful of champions. it doesn't necessarily mean those champions are unbalanced, but often what it means is that those champions are in fact balanced or the champions that are being balanced around. and then another team picks 10 champions that counters those 10 and so on. Each region has its own beliefs as to what makes a balanced champion or how to counter a specific champion and this of course impacts pick/ban rate on a professional level. And if a team wins then that doesn't necessarily mean that those champions aren't balanced because champions do not exist inside of a vacuum separate from their opponents. While team A might have tried to invade because it has helped their team bully their opponents out of the jungle early on Team B might have been expecting it and decides to set an invasion trap with some early game powerhouses and deep wards. And that can change the flow of W/L ratios drastically regardless of champs played. ---------------- all of this to say that W/L and P/B rates aren't valid reasons for balance - even on a professional level.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:03:03.910+0000) > > so... typically when trying to convince someone who believes there's nothing wrong with the way things are the person presenting the argument for change is tasked with providing evidence as to why that change is better. > > and as the person defending the "now" all that person has to do is just rebuttal and question the proposed change. > > ------------ > > so with that being said it is not my job to look at the patch notes. you should be capable of summarizing those patch notes to some degree in favor of your stance so that I can either agree or disagree. otherwise - if you don't care about the argument you're making enough to see it through then how could you expect anyone else to care at all? > > you mention pick rate vs ban rate with akali as your example. You say that akali had a 42% win rate with an 80% ban rate, but those numbers do not support your argument. What those numbers tell me is that even when akali is losing most of her games she's still getting banned. That doesn't tell me she's broken. that tells me that there is a bias in the community against akali. As far as her pick/ban rate being 100% - that still doesn't confirm her as being unbalanced because competitive play is very different from standardized play. > > If you're trying to convince me that akali isn't balanced then come up with a power budget for her champion class - assassin. And compare her power budget to those in her class. If her power budget is similar to those in her class then you will have something to bring to the table that is noteworthy. > > All ban, pick, win, and loss rates tell me is how the community feels about a champion. It doesn't provide any actual information about the champion's power budget. and I assume that when you're referring to balance you're referring to power budget. > > If riot released a skin that caused ashe to flash red;blue;white;red;blue;white;etc. at a rate of 7 frames attributed to 1 color and 60 frames per second for the animation that skin would cause people to have seizures. That champion would be disliked by a majority of the playerbase and would likely be banned 100% of the time because of the annoying skin. > > That doesn't necessarily mean that ashe is unbalanced, but a 100% ban/pick rate would exist until riot either fixed the skin or disabled the skin. > > okay here's another example. > > > Zed > Middle 50.09% 4.83% 3.99% 6.70 > > these numbers represent what zed's win rate, play rate, ban rate, and average number of games played by playerbase are. if we compare these to akali you get this > > > Middle 46.44% 4.55% 4.85% 7.93 > > her numbers show me that she's losing more games being played less getting banned more and that players on average play her more than zed. > > but these numbers don't add up to what you're saying. if akali was overpowered then she should be winning more games than zed because she's banned more than zed right? she's also played by more players than zed too so where are the numbers to support that? > > -------------- > > okay so as you can see these numbers don't tell you any definitive causation in regards to balance. what these numbers allow is for an average player to guess at how beneficial it would be to pick up a new champion. These numbers are meant to inform players about the banning trends and then the potential for that champion to aid in a win. > > Ban/Pick is just that. A trend. Has nothing at all to do with balance. We know this because any time a new champion is released or an old champion is reworked the player base indiscriminately bans that champion without knowing if the champion is balanced or not. And ban/pick is more or less determined by onsets of phobias caused by fans and pros alike not having enough knowledge about the game to say why something is the way it is. We see it all the time where a professional streamer complains about a feature and explains it so vaguely or misinforms their audience and that snowball extends to the community as a whole. > > In the case of Tyler1 - and I only pick this player because he's easy to use for this example - we all know that Tyler1 was a Draven 1 trick. Ban/Pick rates could be used by Tyler1 to know if it is worth it to continue 1 tricking Draven or if he should pick up a secondary champion because Draven is consistently getting banned. > > If Tyler1 wanted an easy to use champion then Pick/Ban rates would not help him at all. That's where game knowledge and skill comes in. If a player knows the power budget that the average champion has in each role then that player can determine which champions are unbalanced through the most recent patch notes, but that player would need ample understanding of all of the champions and patch notes doesn't provide that for all ~150 champions. It only provides minor details and changes for that 1 group of champions. > > Professional players DONT always have that knowledge. Typically it's their coaches that have that kind of knowledge and even then it's not 1 person, but instead a team of people trying to analyze all of the most recent patch notes to spot a trend in the development of the game. This allows the team to practice with a composition that is less at risk of being adjusted mid-season. > > Pick/Ban/Win/Loss rates do not provide this information either. That would defeat the entire purpose of pick/ban rates and create circular logic. I ban this champion because another team banned this champion and so on. > > what typically happens is that each team picks the same 10-15 champions every game. this is because everyone believes the same 10 champions are the right champions to play for that season due to how the community and riot feels towards the rest of the roster. This is why there are upsets and attempts at varied strategies, but also we get a lot of higher pick/ban rates on a handful of champions. it doesn't necessarily mean those champions are unbalanced, but often what it means is that those champions are in fact balanced or the champions that are being balanced around. and then another team picks 10 champions that counters those 10 and so on. Each region has its own beliefs as to what makes a balanced champion or how to counter a specific champion and this of course impacts pick/ban rate on a professional level. > > And if a team wins then that doesn't necessarily mean that those champions aren't balanced because champions do not exist inside of a vacuum separate from their opponents. While team A might have tried to invade because it has helped their team bully their opponents out of the jungle early on Team B might have been expecting it and decides to set an invasion trap with some early game powerhouses and deep wards. And that can change the flow of W/L ratios drastically regardless of champs played. > > ---------------- > > all of this to say that W/L and P/B rates aren't valid reasons for balance - even on a professional level. To long to read fast.
: remove invisibility entirely from game
> [{quoted}](name=JP2PIRATTRZECI,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-08T19:11:05.805+0000) > > remove invisibility entirely from game I love invisibility
: just got banned at lvl 1
How that happened? You flamed bots?
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:30:13.078+0000) > > How it works, you have good definition here. > > Where you blame others for own mistakes, blame them for things you are doing and this is <b>how game works</b>, then nothing going to be better. i leave the lane 4/0 but allied jungler has been so inept and ignorant of jungle paths that the other lanes got repeat ganked while he was farming gromp. score is 6-20. i gave this jungler the most elite pull he's ever had in his life, walked away from the buff when it was at 600hp, he has no excuse to be slow, but he is, so i'm not leashing again.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:40:34.503+0000) > > i leave the lane 4/0 but allied jungler has been so inept and ignorant of jungle paths that the other lanes got repeat ganked while he was farming gromp. > score is 6-20. > i gave this jungler the most elite pull he's ever had in his life, walked away from the buff when it was at 600hp, he has no excuse to be slow, but he is, so i'm not leashing again. You did big mistake at start or you forgot to mention it. Sorry for telling you what you need to do, but 1st. what you need is that you need to pull all 4 teammates to your side or you going to have problems with fighting mate vs mate in own team. Fight with ally vs enemy or fight alone vs enemy and enemy you made. Your decision to make. >walked away from the buff when it was at 600hp, he has no excuse to be slow, but he is He did not use his brain so that happened, because you did not lead him / her to your side. You need to know, if your jungler fall behind you will have more problems than you lose some xp even if, he / she joined game at 1:20. >6-20. That is pretty over. >inept and ignorant of jungle paths As long as you overcome opponent, you can have no skills and knowledge. If you bring player to your side , then you will have hi-chance he / she going to listen you and your ideas. And there are hi-chances they will use their brains.
chibba (NA)
: Is it harder to climb as you get older?
>Age does slow down reflexes slightly. It does but you can do the same, if you are 70 or 16, because mouse click and perma-watching display is not hard to do. With others I agree. They got better, he became worse.
: the game becomes less toxic when people know how it works. which will never happen with role select so you're stuck here. pick your poison.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:18:37.241+0000) > > the game becomes less toxic when people know how it works. > which will never happen with role select so you're stuck here. > pick your poison. How it works, you have good definition here. Where you blame others for own mistakes, blame them for things you are doing and this is <b>how game works</b>, then nothing going to be better.
: my thoughts are that your brainstorming has zero premise for any of the ideas. We can brainstorm all day, but the fact of the matter is that gaming communities are filled with people who have shitty personalities. it doesn't take a study to uncover the truth of the matter - no matter what version of esports we're talking about. And sure - we can blame a certain amount of that on game mechanics. As game mechanics are responsible for creating ways that players engage one another. HOWEVER, to say that game mechanics are the sole reason as to why people are shit in both body and mind in the whole of gaming communities is not only flawed, but downright ignorant of the nature of gaming communities as a whole. Gaming communities are sexist, perverted cesspools of social rejects looking for some idealized fantasy that gives them an outlet. With the added competition on top of that it's no wonder that the entirety of league and esports as a whole has fostered a list of abusive behaviors that is just accepted as part of the experience. -------- All to say that it's a shame. Gaming doesn't have to be about being the best or rubbing your opponents faces in the dirt. There's no need to make rape jokes, sex jokes, race jokes, and so on either to an opponent or to a teammate, but it happens and it happens so often that gaming has created a culture that embraces it instead of shaming those that do. We allow those kind of people to thrive here in our communities as "social outcasts" and gaming along with other digital art forms have been given a poor reputation worldwide because of it. -------------- I think acknowledging that we all deal with issues differently and trying to make the most out of a bad situation through humor and self-awareness is at least better than trying to ignore the truth. so to that I say... I like what riot did with the tilt video. it's an attempt to educate instead of making a crusade against those that ruin the experience for others. because at the end of the day we have 2 options. we can either remove everyone that tilts or we can talk about why people tilt and try to provide ways to prevent it on a psychological level.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T21:22:38.639+0000) > > my thoughts are that your brainstorming has zero premise for any of the ideas. > > We can brainstorm all day, but the fact of the matter is that gaming communities are filled with people who have shitty personalities. it doesn't take a study to uncover the truth of the matter - no matter what version of esports we're talking about. > > And sure - we can blame a certain amount of that on game mechanics. As game mechanics are responsible for creating ways that players engage one another. > > HOWEVER, to say that game mechanics are the sole reason as to why people are shit in both body and mind in the whole of gaming communities is not only flawed, but downright ignorant of the nature of gaming communities as a whole. > > Gaming communities are sexist, perverted cesspools of social rejects looking for some idealized fantasy that gives them an outlet. With the added competition on top of that it's no wonder that the entirety of league and esports as a whole has fostered a list of abusive behaviors that is just accepted as part of the experience. > > -------- > > All to say that it's a shame. Gaming doesn't have to be about being the best or rubbing your opponents faces in the dirt. There's no need to make rape jokes, sex jokes, race jokes, and so on either to an opponent or to a teammate, but it happens and it happens so often that gaming has created a culture that embraces it instead of shaming those that do. We allow those kind of people to thrive here in our communities as "social outcasts" and gaming along with other digital art forms have been given a poor reputation worldwide because of it. > > -------------- > > I think acknowledging that we all deal with issues differently and trying to make the most out of a bad situation through humor and self-awareness is at least better than trying to ignore the truth. > > so to that I say... I like what riot did with the tilt video. > > it's an attempt to educate instead of making a crusade against those that ruin the experience for others. because at the end of the day we have 2 options. > > we can either remove everyone that tilts > > or we can talk about why people tilt and try to provide ways to prevent it on a psychological level. You can make ally or enemy, it is your choice to do. If you do ally, then you are going to have group of 2. If you do enemy, then those 2 are going to kill each other.
duelli (NA)
: Well honor doesn't have to be equal but dont have honor levels 0/1/2 matching with honor 5. It would increase wait timers but I think its hard to say just how much
> [{quoted}](name=duelli,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eqt05MuY,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-09-08T19:51:15.491+0000) > > Well honor doesn't have to be equal but dont have honor levels 0/1/2 matching with honor 5. It would increase wait timers but I think its hard to say just how much You will run out of available players with honor 5,4,3. Because 5 can only play with 5, 4 and 3, then it can happen you will wait for the game a long long time. If you want to stop toxicity, then you need remove the core of self and rather than do nothing. Toxicity is like virus, which transmission of 1 to another player based on their immune system. The most effective way is to remove the transmission of the virus (if virus can not reproduce, it dies) and not trying block out player who is in same elo as you are.
duelli (NA)
: Instead of making fun of how players tilt lets discuss how to make the game less tilting/toxic
>2. Have a feature where a maximum of only 1 team member gets autofilled a game OR keep the amount of autofilled players equal on both teams That will work with 1 more, equal or 1 less autofill in game. >3. Make honor levels a factor in who you get matched with to strive for higher honors Your waiting time will be increased from 10 mins to 30 or more. Also if honor is equal of all players, then this will just take extra resources.
: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
1.) Add: 10min / 20min / 30min / 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / .... / 24h rehabilitation. 2.) Add: Honor points. 2.2.) Honor points are visible in champ select, lobby, profile. 2.1.) Honor can not be get by 3rd part. 3.) Add: Perform points. 3.1) Gain more points, if you lose, when perform well and less if you win and perform well (based on mark gained; if you get S+, S, S-). 4.) All games are played for MMR. 5.) MMR is shown. 6.) MMR is show in champ select. 7.) Division is get based on MMR and on specified online tournament / match. 8.) Add: MVP calculation based on all stats. 9.) Add: Based on MVP calculation at end of game system says who played the best, based on calculation. 10.) Add: MVP with good honor can give / 5min / 10min rehabilitation to others by losing some honor points (more if he /she give rehabilitation to someone with good perform score) 11.) Add: Honor points are shown to others in champ select 12.) Add: Honor points can be get by system and other players honor 13.) Add: At end of game lobby button to perform well / perform bad and positive / negative. 14.) Add: Reports cost honor points (0.05). 15.) Add: Invalid/Valid reports takes honor in ration 0.95 : 0.05. 16.) Add: Player can use "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" to all other 9 players. 17.) Add: If someone said nothing "positive / negative" is blocked. 18.) Add: Honor points are gained by mark and other players judge. 19.) S- = 9x bad perform + 1 20.) Add: If you get S- and you get 9x bad perform and said nothing then your honor will increase. 21.) Add: Players have 60sec to use "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative". 22.) "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative" can not be changed after. 23.) Add: Players can give text reason near "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" (players has option to block those texts). 24.) Add: "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" is increase decrease shown to all 10 players in lobby and by whom and reason given. 25.) You lose honor by using "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" by specified table. 26.) Add: Each 1 week some low amount of honor points can be bought on market (RP / BE). 27.) Add: 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 game chat restrict. 28.) Add: After (27.) If you are realized as guilty, you are locked out from talking (lobby pre/post, game chat) for next half year. 29.) If your honor drop too low you are gonner after next valid report (14days, 3months, gonner). 30.) Add: in lobby team place 2x -50% tower -8% for each enemy champ and +8% for each ally champ damage to 2 towers 1st. 5mins. 31.) Add/Remove: current position match making with following rules (Max 0-2 players per lane). { 2 top 1 mid 2 bot 2 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 tracer (example roaming support) 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 tracer 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 jun 2 top 0 mid 2 bot 1 jun 0 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 2 mid 0 bot 1 jun } 28.) Add plan view at the start of lobby players has 90sec to agree or whatever for start position and plan. 29.) Add players can use position icon during that time to show others what they are going to do. 30.) Add during that time players can draw up to 3 lines to show plan to others. 31.) Add After that following bans and so on. 32.) Add After picking champ you can switch to plan view. 33.) Add feedback button in client. 33.1.) Good feed back is rewarded with honor. 34.) Add: more runes. (https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/nrs8whcr-idea-about-bringing-back-reworked-old-runes-masteries) 35.) Add: runes siege runes. 36.) Add: anti siege runes. 37.) Add: wave control runes. 38.) Each season runes random rotate in random way by code (you are informed about new rotated runes). 39.) Add: relic shield can be bought, if you have jungle item. 40.) Add: game loading screen plan maker (your plan is show there and can be switched). 41.) Return: banner of command 42.) Add: siege items (low stats, good effect for siege) 43.) Add: antisiege items (low stats, good effect for antisiege) 44.) Add: 2 tag icons per player, which are based on score calculated by system (most healing done -> healer tag, usually do dmg -> free dmg deliver tag,..). 45.) Tags are shown as tag in champ select, on mouse over, profile. 46.) Add: Mute button (mute options: pre-game, game, post game). 46.1.) Add: Notification button after going 1st. time play with others (to mute or not). 46.2.) Add: Mute button is available in client and game settings.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 30
1.) Add: 10min / 20min / 30min / 1h / 2h / 3h / 4h / .... / 24h rehabilitation. 2.) Add: Honor points. 2.2.) Honor points are visible in champ select, lobby, profile. 2.1.) Honor can not be get by 3rd part. 3.) Add: Perform points. 3.1) Gain more points, if you lose, when perform well and less if you win and perform well (based on mark gained; if you get S+, S, S-). 4.) All games are played for MMR. 5.) MMR is shown. 6.) MMR is show in champ select. 7.) Division is get based on MMR and on specified online tournament / match. 8.) Add: MVP calculation based on all stats. 9.) Add: Based on MVP calculation at end of game system says who played the best, based on calculation. 10.) Add: MVP with good honor can give / 5min / 10min rehabilitation to others by losing some honor points (more if he /she give rehabilitation to someone with good perform score) 11.) Add: Honor points are shown to others in champ select 12.) Add: Honor points can be get by system and other players honor 13.) Add: At end of game lobby button to perform well / perform bad and positive / negative. 14.) Add: Reports cost honor points (0.05). 15.) Add: Invalid/Valid reports takes honor in ration 0.95 : 0.05. 16.) Add: Player can use "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" to all other 9 players. 17.) Add: If someone said nothing "positive / negative" is blocked. 18.) Add: Honor points are gained by mark and other players judge. 19.) S- = 9x bad perform + 1 20.) Add: If you get S- and you get 9x bad perform and said nothing then your honor will increase. 21.) Add: Players have 60sec to use "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative". 22.) "perform well / perform bad" and "positive / negative" can not be changed after. 23.) Add: Players can give text reason near "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" (players has option to block those texts). 24.) Add: "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" is increase decrease shown to all 10 players in lobby and by whom and reason given. 25.) You lose honor by using "perform well / perform" and "positive / negative" by specified table. 26.) Add: Each 1 week some low amount of honor points can be bought on market (RP / BE). 27.) Add: 5 / 10 / 15 / 25 game chat restrict. 28.) Add: After (27.) If you are realized as guilty, you are locked out from talking (lobby pre/post, game chat) for next half year. 29.) If your honor drop too low you are gonner after next valid report (14days, 3months, gonner). 30.) Add: in lobby team place 2x -50% tower -8% for each enemy champ and +8% for each ally champ damage to 2 towers 1st. 5mins. 31.) Add/Remove: current position match making with following rules (Max 0-2 players per lane). { 2 top 1 mid 2 bot 2 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 top 1 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 2 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 1 jun 1 tracer (example roaming support) 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 tracer 1 top 1 mid 1 bot 2 jun 2 top 0 mid 2 bot 1 jun 0 top 2 mid 2 bot 1 jun 2 top 2 mid 0 bot 1 jun } 28.) Add plan view at the start of lobby players has 90sec to agree or whatever for start position and plan. 29.) Add players can use position icon during that time to show others what they are going to do. 30.) Add during that time players can draw up to 3 lines to show plan to others. 31.) Add After that following bans and so on. 32.) Add After picking champ you can switch to plan view. 33.) Add feedback button in client. 33.1.) Good feed back is rewarded with honor. 34.) Add: more runes. (https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/nrs8whcr-idea-about-bringing-back-reworked-old-runes-masteries) 35.) Add: runes siege runes. 36.) Add: anti siege runes. 37.) Add: wave control runes. 38.) Each season runes random rotate in random way by code (you are informed about new rotated runes). 39.) Add: relic shield can be bought, if you have jungle item. 40.) Add: game loading screen plan maker (your plan is show there and can be switched). 41.) Return: banner of command 42.) Add: siege items (low stats, good effect for siege) 43.) Add: antisiege items (low stats, good effect for antisiege) 44.) Add: 2 tag icons per player, which are based on score calculated by system (most healing done -> healer tag, usually do dmg -> free dmg deliver tag,..). 45.) Tags are shown as tag in champ select, on mouse over, profile. 46.) Add: Mute button (mute options: pre-game, game, post game). 46.1.) Add: Notification button after going 1st. time play with others (to mute or not). 46.2.) Add: Mute button is available in client and game settings.
Tele II (NA)
: Fucking terrible idea.
Interesting is that you are using offensive language then vs that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fAH3jLJN,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T13:30:39.801+0000) > > You are just talking how it is gonna be abused and you do not how? > > GL you will get random 9 teammates, also if all gonna max their LP (I include entire database of players here) and much decrease toxicity, then is worth. > > Because numbers are numbers, if all players have 1000LP more is same as all have 0LP more, but if I can decrease toxicity with this little thing then that will improve game. > > Will you hack into server and increase your LP by 10? The best part is that you don't even see that the system is flawed to begin with. It would never work, it would only increase toxicity if at all. > Because numbers are numbers, if all players have 1000LP more is same as all have 0LP more, but if I can decrease toxicity with this little thing then that will improve game. And how will it decrease toxicity if some players just take your LP from you just to maximize their own gains, what will 100% happen. It's a shitty design to begin with to let other players affect your LP gains at all, it would only be tilting if you perform well but still get some LP less because you know how this community is.
>The best part is that you don't even see that the system is flawed to begin with. It would never work, it would only increase toxicity if at all. Not correct, I think there is 72% it will be success (if happens) and 28% to not. Lets stay in biggest number of 72%. >And how will it decrease toxicity if some players just take your LP from you just to maximize their own gains, what will 100% happen. Own games? You take their LP or give them extra. There is no own gain. >It's a shitty design to begin with to let other players affect your LP gains at all, it would only be tilting if you perform well but still get some LP less because you know how this community is. If you perform well, then that player can be blocked for next x games in just 2 games. If you do not then, where is problem? You played bad / good in other person eyes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fAH3jLJN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T12:39:03.395+0000) > > In background will be LIMIT_NUMBER and iy you use that to much that player will get extra -2LP per next x games. So you get nothing from abusing this. People will always find ways to use the system in the most effective way to maximize their own LP gains, and not in a fair way. There will be people finding the ideal way to use it without the system detecting you as an abuser. And then there is also the question from which point it is abusing. There are quite a lot of games where all your teammates are actual garbage. Not to mention that a system like that would be bullshit to begin with for obvious reasons.
You are just talking how it is gonna be abused and you do not how? >People will always find ways to use the system in the most effective way to maximize their own LP gains, and not in a fair way. GL you will get random 9 teammates, also if all gonna max their LP (I include entire database of players here) and much decrease toxicity, then is worth. Because numbers are numbers, if all players have 1000LP more is same as all have 0LP more, but if I can decrease toxicity with this little thing then that will improve game. >There will be people finding the ideal way to use it without the system detecting you as an abuser. Will you hack into server and increase your LP by 10?
: And I stand by my opinion of: >No, fuck that shit. Because the only factor that should influence LP gains/losses is MMR, and winning/losing. Other players should not be able to add or subtract 2 because they liked or disliked someone.
Your option is your option fact, only that is what I agree on. > liked or disliked someone is not how you like or dislike someone, but how he / she thinks you performed and because it is team game, I think that option must be in too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Era Teemo,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fAH3jLJN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-21T11:55:51.162+0000) > > Who said they will not try to abuse, but when someone starts using that to much he /she will be blocked from punish /reward others and he / she will lose -2LP during next x games as bonus. everyone would still try to get as much lp out of it as they can
In background will be LIMIT_NUMBER and iy you use that to much that player will get extra -2LP per next x games. So you get nothing from abusing this.
: Because someones LP gains and losses should only be based on their wins or losses. In your explanation, if my math follows correctly, my 20 lp gain can potentially be knocked down to a 2 lp gain just because some people decided to for the lulz. "Then they lose the ability to add or subtract." Great, does it also undo all their previous actions? Do I suddenly get all that lp back? No. Same reason there isn't lp refunded because someone trolled/afk.
>Great, does it also undo all their previous actions? Who talked about undo? >Do I suddenly get all that lp back? If you manage do perform each lost game to make S+ with 100% KP, then you get 95% back LP. That is kinda impossible to do. 1) Also their you need perform well. 2) If you perform well, then you will troll / afk less and will try each game to give your best even if you are losing. 3) No more toxic affect to others when you get run down in next x games. >No. Same reason there isn't lp refunded because someone trolled/afk. When you perform S+ then is not refunded but deserved.
: totally wouldn't be abused /s
Who said they will not try to abuse, but when someone starts using that to much he /she will be blocked from punish /reward others and he / she will lose -2LP during next x games as bonus.
: No, fuck that shit.
Some facts why
zPOOPz (NA)
: and it's entirely possible for player 1 to get: 20 - (6 * 9) = -34LP for a WIN???? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Where you got 6LP? 20LP - (2 x 9) = 2LP gained but 1st. you need to to convince other 8 players to take away from that 1 player. If you do that too much you will be locked from doing so for next x games and also player who abused that will lose extra -2LP per game So I do not think you will get easy those 8 takes away for someone
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: What? Do you mean punish yourself? Or punish your teammates? And punish how?
I just said punish and I should explain in little more details. Player could not ban others that is just too much power gained and would not work either. So, you can punish your game-mates (in ranked only), by playing bad and take their LP. Or you can reward game-mates by gaining them LP. game-mates: I have in mind teammates and opponents. For example: You win game and player 1 get 20LP. Player 2,3,4 thinks he performed bad and they take away 6LP. Players 5,6 thinks he performed good and give him /her 4LP. Player 7,8,9 did nothing. So player 1 gets: 20LP - 6LP + 4LP = 18LP
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: not like Sona ult instant stun everyone and deal more damage instead of just a root.
its not insta stun. It has cast time before dmg and stun applies.
Reksee (NA)
: They reduced the mana cost to the point you can spam heal for far longer
You can spam abilities, if you have 3k mana on all mana based champs.
Reksee (NA)
: I used to defend Yuumi when people said her gameplay was toxic...
> Her ultimate is nearly impossible to counter You want that yuumi ultimate kill herself? And you can not spam heal early cause you will run out of mana in 1min? You can also ban yuumi, if you do not like that champ. That is why are bans for.
Comentários de Rioters
: My support just Int'd all game, wanna know why?
Blame others, find all you can to use vs them and do not look how can you fix result in your +.
: There was nothing wrong with the last Runes + mastery system
Maybe rework rune system in that way: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/nrs8whcr-idea-about-bringing-back-reworked-old-runes-masteries
: I created a new Champion is it good?
> [{quoted}](name= LeBrõnze James,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=5H5Zi3ck,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-23T01:09:24.494+0000) > [Q] Vicious Chomp- Malgar Chomps and devours metal on his target: > Damage to turret = 1 Turret plate. > [8/7/6/5/4 Second Cooldown] [No Cost] I think, if you cant take 1 plate per 8sec is insane op. Increase CD maybe?
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Era Teemo

Nível 52 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão