: Apparently me asking people over and over to not be toxic is perma-bannable. Plat Account gone
If this got you a ban then it means you got off of a 14 day ban very recently. Your chat logs show mild toxicity. You keep on shaming your teammates as toxic and you didnt mute them after you said you would, which tends to be considered harassment. How it ended there, I do not know so ask Riot. But yeah, you di deserve a sanctioning, however in itself this wiuldn't warrant a perma, meaning you had 3 sanctions beforehand, or one if you said anything bigot-ish.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: In the splash art perhaps. In game and Lux's comic he looks lean, almost like a Calvin Klein model but far from being buff.
> [{quoted}](name=AdamrCc,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=w9fulYOH,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:21:37.341+0000) > > In the splash art perhaps. In game and Lux's comic he looks lean, almost like a Calvin Klein model but far from being buff. Well, he is really buff. And the comics have painted everyone a bit slimmer. I mean they managed to make Garen's shoulder width look average, that says something.
AdamrCc (EUW)
: Sylas is lean, not buff. The average man can hit Sylas levels of muscle mass in a year by hitting the gym and adding in two more meals a day.
> [{quoted}](name=AdamrCc,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=w9fulYOH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:13:45.525+0000) > > Sylas is lean, not buff. The average man can hit Sylas levels of muscle mass in a year by hitting the gym and adding in two more meals a day. http://magaimg.net/img/9z3z.jpg Do you see those Ben Swolo level pecks? Do you see those Dwayne Johnson levels of neck, back and shoulder muscles? Do you see that fatass biceps of his? You call this *Only lean*? Dude, your perception of male muscles is more unreal than that of 14yo tinder girls.
: How do you know it's a male champ?
> [{quoted}](name=space newt,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=w9fulYOH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:50:56.638+0000) > > How do you know it's a male champ? Riot's pronoun game reffered to Sett as "He/Him" the entire time.
iiGazeii (NA)
: We haven't had a beefy male character in a long time. I'm excited!
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=w9fulYOH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:37:56.753+0000) > > We haven't had a beefy male character in a long time. I'm excited! Sylas: Am I a joke to you?
Cõmega (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:18:54.761+0000) > > I think I know which post it was and which comment you made it, I skimmed through it briefly this morning. > > Problem is, your post *could* be taken as shaming, but the more likely scenario was that you were gaslighting OP's negative experiences with other trolls by trying to call him a troll too, which is insulting regardless of intent and purpose. > > EDIT: To maybe add more detail which slipped my mind at first. > > Why it is insulting to gaslight is because you take the stereotype that says "all evil is immune to evil". Let's assume, hypothetically, that the OP you called out is a griefer themselves. Does that make them any better than other griefers? No, it doesn't. Does it mean they deserve to suffer the same? No, it doesn't. Just because OP is a griefer doesn't mean he can't be affected when others grief him. Yeah sure, you can argue from a standing point of fairness that they deserve it, but that's the cruelty of the joke behind this entire fiasco. Fairness matters none, it's all about the moral high ground, and the moral high ground would be to aknowledge that OP too can, and did, suffer from griefers, no matter what bad they did themselves. Wasn't gas lighting. Was showing the "hypocrisy"(?XD i like this word) Op complains about how he hates trolls and how they always ruin his games, But if you go into his match history/ champions summary You'll run into the after shock [ Cleanse + Ghost ] Crit Build soraka 20% wr over 30+ games But op hates trolls and frowns upon it even tho he himself trolls & griefs every chance he gets
> [{quoted}](name=Cõmega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:46:04.714+0000) > > Wasn't gas lighting. > Was showing the "hypocrisy"(?XD i like this word) > > Op complains about how he hates trolls and how they always ruin his games, > But if you go into his match history/ champions summary > > You'll run into the after shock [ Cleanse + Ghost ] Crit Build soraka > 20% wr over 30+ games > > > But op hates trolls and frowns upon it even tho he himself trolls & griefs every chance he gets Again, that's the double standart of the argument. I do agree with you, don't get me wrong here, but obviously one mod didn't and thinks suffering from trolls is worse than being a troll, worse enough to warrant a difference that caused your removal. What I did is point out how it was potentially judged, doesn't mean I like it. I don't have to agree with bullshit to understand where it came from. I understand why your comment was potentially removed but I am wholly against it.
: oh my god is this for real you know just the other day a mod was defending "get better at the game" as 100% NOT AN INSULT LOL omfg i want to find this one sec https://puu.sh/ENGUL/96b616a892.png https://puu.sh/ENGT3/6df9b0f955.png LMFAOOOOO dude they defended themselves so hard, saying that the chances of this happening were so slim that if a veig actually catches the majority of your team then it is justified to say they should get better at the game the bias and randomness of these mods is actually astounding
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nt9Ve02H,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-09T23:32:34.242+0000) > > oh my god is this for real > you know just the other day a mod was defending "get better at the game" as 100% NOT AN INSULT > LOL > omfg i want to find this one sec > > https://puu.sh/ENGUL/96b616a892.png > > https://puu.sh/ENGT3/6df9b0f955.png > > LMFAOOOOO > > dude they defended themselves so hard, saying that the chances of this happening were so slim that if a veig actually catches the majority of your team then it is justified to say they should get better at the game > > the bias and randomness of these mods is actually astounding Oh yeah... that is bad lol. You can hit 5 people with a veigar E. It's hitbox is really large even if it is only the corners. If you place it in a small jungle path area, such as the narrow between wolves and blue, you have a fair chance of hitting the entire enemy team. Yuu and Mi is usually a chill mod, but this right there was a brainfart moment for him/her.
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
I think I know which post it was and which comment you made it, I skimmed through it briefly this morning. Problem is, your post *could* be taken as shaming, but the more likely scenario was that you were gaslighting OP's negative experiences with other trolls by trying to call him a troll too, which is insulting regardless of intent and purpose. EDIT: To maybe add more detail which slipped my mind at first. Why it is insulting to gaslight is because you take the stereotype that says "all evil is immune to evil". Let's assume, hypothetically, that the OP you called out is a griefer themselves. Does that make them any better than other griefers? No, it doesn't. Does it mean they deserve to suffer the same? No, it doesn't. Just because OP is a griefer doesn't mean he can't be affected when others grief him. Yeah sure, you can argue from a standing point of fairness that they deserve it, but that's the cruelty of the joke behind this entire fiasco. Fairness matters none, it's all about the moral high ground, and the moral high ground would be to aknowledge that OP too can, and did, suffer from griefers, no matter what bad they did themselves.
: do you like... actually think that riot just hires people to work exclusively on login screens... and the reason there haven't been traditional login screens is that somehow these people, whose only job is *apparently* to make login screens, have managed to slack off all year without losing their jobs? Despite the explanations as to why there won't be more traditional login screens from various rioters already?
> [{quoted}](name=Void Kaiju,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=PkXakoLU,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-12-09T22:57:42.257+0000) > > do you like... actually think that riot just hires people to work exclusively on login screens... and the reason there haven't been traditional login screens is that somehow these people, whose only job is *apparently* to make login screens, have managed to slack off all year without losing their jobs? > > Despite the explanations as to why there won't be more traditional login screens from various rioters already? They have a division for every section of the game. They have the music team that makes all the login themes. Legit, their job is to make themes that they release once a month *AT BEST*. So yes, I do think they have a team specifically designed to make the animations and artworks to every champion, login screen and their skin splash arts. And I do remember, when Morde and Yuumi came out someone made a post specifically addressing the low effort in login screens lately and one rioter came out and apologized for that too, yet since they were not from the same team, they couldn't make any promises.
CJXander (EUNE)
: We've produced a Snowdown 2019 login screen, meet the team.
Imagine 3 people doing the same effort for fun that an entire company's sub division is supposed to do for a living and has been brutally slacking off this year. I mean fuck, yuumi doesn't even have a login screen at all, mordekaiser's was just a copypaste of his splashart with no animations, fuck even true damage didn't get a login screen even thoe they got a fucking music video dedicated to them.
: In short - removed armor and mr on r1 ,added healing to q alongside a new w mechanic.
> [{quoted}](name=Infinite Irelia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=8aPqz7Xw,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-09T02:01:55.397+0000) > > In short - removed armor and mr on r1 ,added healing to q alongside a new w mechanic. aaahhh. It seems to really work. I like this version.
: Aurora, The Forunner {Revamped Concept}
FINALLY, A WORTHY OPPONENT. OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY! --- I remember your previous version about this kit. It was quite a nice work, and while I currently can't spot the big differences, this one impresses just as much, if not more. This was a very enjoyable read.
FridgeD (EUW)
: 1. bad things need to be critizied 2. slows and heal debuffs DO NOT STACK! 3. these are two champions, who need to take risk to apply the debuffs. 1 is a skillshot and the other 1 is an ultimate on a melee champion. 4. thinking that 95% heal reduction exists, is already an insult. but thinking that 100% is healthy with true dmg on top, requires an answer that would get me banned. have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=FridgeD,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OfNGR73M,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T00:33:52.809+0000) > > 1. bad things need to be critizied > 2. slows and heal debuffs DO NOT STACK! > 3. these are two champions, who need to take risk to apply the debuffs. 1 is a skillshot and the other 1 is an ultimate on a melee champion. > 4. thinking that 95% heal reduction exists, is already an insult. but thinking that 100% is healthy with true dmg on top, requires an answer that would get me banned. > have a nice day. Just because you are mad about one mechanic does not make it bad. You may be entitled to an opinion, but an opinion cannot be stated as a fact. And Katarina's R takes risks? The only risk it has is the self-root you are stuck with for maximum damage out put. The healing reduction has no risk. And if Kled has a melee vs melee matchup, same for him. He can pretty damn well apply it with no difficulties, between his high base movement speed while mounted, his E duo casts and a phage rush which all smart kleds do. And if your "required answer" contains contents that would get you banned, then it is not a required answer, it isn't even an acceptable one. You yourself literally just negated your ability to possess validacy for your points.
: The state of the r/leagueoflegends subreddit
The reddit mods are just one bad decision away from violating a reddit moderation guideline and making the entire subreddit liable to quarantine.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000000100000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:09:42.783+0000) > > > This was something Lux instinctively did not want to discuss with a Noxian. In truth, yes, of course there were people within Demacia who would be happy to see the King taken out of the picture. Politics between the Noble houses in Demacia was about as friendly as politics between rival pirate ships in Bilgewater. About as underhanded in conversations, too. > > Lux did her best to shrug indifferently. > > "Honesty is important." Lux stated. "And in the spirit of being honest, that doesn't really narrow it down. You're a Noxian assassin. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in Demacia who WOULDN'T want to make your life more difficult." > > Of course, she knew that she was avoiding the topic of someone in Demacia wanting the King dead. She exhaled deeply. > > "Do you have anyone in mind as to who it might have been?" She asked. Bright girl asking him to show his trade before she could show hers. He sensed his words had sparked a shadow in that face but he chose to ignore it. What sort of assassin would waste his time in a battle of words when he wasn't exactly there to find enemies. It was exactly the opposite, as ridiculous as it felt. "That's an understatement, Lady Crownguard." Talon retorted dryly. An execution would be the most merciful fate he'd find in that pure white city if he accidentally took a wrong turn. "Before considering the hidden threats, let us talk about the obvious ones." Hawk-like eyes fixed on her. "Each other. You claim honesty, then so be it. I'm not here after you or anyone besides my target." Or at least, that was that time. The future was still unpredictable. "You have my word for that."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=0067000000010000000100000001000000010000000200000003000e,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:43:36.655+0000) > > An entire lifetime of training and practice kept Lux from wanting to answer the question. She would never answer the question by mistake. Hiding her identity as a mage was as easy as breathing, to her. But, it seemed that she was cornered. Petricite did not lie. Lux could lie and claim it was a magical artifact kept secure in one of her mansion's many hidden vaults, but that wouldn't do much good right now. > > "...nobody you know, I don't think." Lux carefully admitted. "Nobody in my family knows. The people who know are mages themselves. If you don't know their names, I'm sure they want to keep it that way." > > Lux took a deep breath, still very much on-edge. > > "Now what?" Evilarr chuckled at Luxanna's explanation and nodded, accepting it as her response. "I believe you, and i won't press the matter. As long as you continue to be safe, it will not concern me any more." She said then turned her head a little to the left and to the right before turning her attention back to Luxanna. "How's the King doing? Haven't gotten any orders from him as of late, thought it was a bit suspicious so I decided to stop by next chance I got." She asked, then explained. Her tone was a bit higher when she asked about her king, which unintentionally betrayed her interest in him, one justifiable through the debt of grattitude she owes him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fMQZFtOu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:15:19.320+0000) > Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback a ton! > Q: Decent Skill Shot, large range but only moderate damage which requires hitting it to pull off it's potential. Considering how much combined damage both parts do and the massive range, the travel speed will have to be on the lower side. The Curse Debuff is where I frown. I would make it a consumable effect, so it blocks one positive effect entirely, but is then consumed because as far as I understand, it right now blocks all positive effects for it's duration and resumes them when it expires. It makes proper timing so rewarding that it could unfairly eliminate counter play. Hmm, yes, I think your edition of **Curse** is better and is far more balanced to play around. I will also look at adjust the damage to make for a quicker projectile. :) >W: I want to like this one because in itself it's a nice Ability, but the stacking mechanism puts a conflict with the kit. From what I see, Shia is a champion you want to stay at a distance with her large as hell ranges, so having an Ability that rewards you for continously staying in melee range is suicidal for her specific case. Yea, I see your point. I will remove the passive portion. >E: This one is mostly a nice Ability, but it feels like too much free damage if you land it even remotely well. Maybe have the damage scale with the ring size, if you place it then it deals low damage at first, but the closer/smaller the ring is, the higher the damage. This would give non-blinking champions some form of mild counter to it. Yea, I guess I was making this ability way too easy to benefit from. I think the increasing damage is much better. It also kind of functions like {{champion:34}}'s R for the dissipate effect. >R: I love the R because I loved old Viktor's empowered W and R combo and your R feels like a representation of that. So I may be a bit baised with this one. But I think it is a good Ability. Oh, cool! I am glad you like it. I don't think I was around when Viktor was. What was he like? Not sure if you write your own lores and things, but you did think that the lore points make sense and could be made into something canon? Also, are the interactions fair? Thanks again for the feedback. Feel free to leave links to your ideas, and I will try to give yo feedback too if you want (that is if you meant that you also make characters).
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=fMQZFtOu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T21:26:11.174+0000) > > Thank you so much! I appreciate the feedback a ton! > Decent Skill Shot, large range but only moderate damage which requires hitting it to pull off it's potential. Considering how much combined damage both parts do and the massive range, the travel speed will have to be on the lower side. > The Curse Debuff is where I frown. I would make it a consumable effect, so it blocks one positive effect entirely, but is then consumed because as far as I understand, it right now blocks all positive effects for it's duration and resumes them when it expires. It makes proper timing so rewarding that it could unfairly eliminate counter play. > > Hmm, yes, I think your edition of **Curse** is better and is far more balanced to play around. I will also look at adjust the damage to make for a quicker projectile. :) > > I want to like this one because in itself it's a nice Ability, but the stacking mechanism puts a conflict with the kit. From what I see, Shia is a champion you want to stay at a distance with her large as hell ranges, so having an Ability that rewards you for continously staying in melee range is suicidal for her specific case. > > Yea, I see your point. I will remove the passive portion. > This one is mostly a nice Ability, but it feels like too much free damage if you land it even remotely well. Maybe have the damage scale with the ring size, if you place it then it deals low damage at first, but the closer/smaller the ring is, the higher the damage. This would give non-blinking champions some form of mild counter to it. > > Yea, I guess I was making this ability way too easy to benefit from. I think the increasing damage is much better. It also kind of functions like {{champion:34}}'s R for the dissipate effect. > > Oh, cool! I am glad you like it. I don't think I was around when Viktor was. What was he like? > > Not sure if you write your own lores and things, but you did think that the lore points make sense and could be made into something canon? Also, are the interactions fair? > > Thanks again for the feedback. Feel free to leave links to your ideas, and I will try to give yo feedback too if you want (that is if you meant that you also make characters). The interactions are fair. But for these kinda posts, always assume that the lore is fan fiction. The key for the lore is to help further understand a champion's identity and personality. So you don't have to make too big a focus about whether or not it could be canon, focus on whether or not it makes sense. My ideas are all accessable in my boards post history.
: Shia, the Diabolist
I personally like this champion. I also had a very easy time with orientation because the lay-out is very similar the one I use. As for your Abilities: **PASSIVE:** I like it. It is simple, and it is new, and it makes theorycrafting with builds on her engaging. **Q:** Decent Skill Shot, large range but only moderate damage which requires hitting it to pull off it's potential. Considering how much combined damage both parts do and the massive range, the travel speed will have to be on the lower side. The Curse Debuff is where I frown. I would make it a consumable effect, so it blocks one positive effect entirely, but is then consumed because as far as I understand, it right now blocks *all* positive effects for it's duration and resumes them when it expires. It makes proper timing so rewarding that it could unfairly eliminate counter play. **W:** I want to like this one because in itself it's a nice Ability, but the stacking mechanism puts a conflict with the kit. From what I see, Shia is a champion you want to stay at a distance with her large as hell ranges, so having an Ability that rewards you for continously staying in melee range is suicidal for her specific case. **E:** This one is *mostly* a nice Ability, but it feels like too much free damage if you land it even remotely well. Maybe have the damage scale with the ring size, if you place it then it deals low damage at first, but the closer/smaller the ring is, the higher the damage. This would give non-blinking champions some form of mild counter to it. **R:** I love the R because I loved old Viktor's empowered W and R combo and your R feels like a representation of that. So I may be a bit baised with this one. But I think it is a good Ability. All in all, your kit is decent, just the W I would change because it feels unfitting.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hun24TyZ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-08T04:02:10.282+0000) > > That part was entirely uncalled for. wow you got offended fast...
> [{quoted}](name=UltimateShield13,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hun24TyZ,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-08T05:28:46.203+0000) > > wow you got offended fast... Not offended, just honest about it. if I had really gotten mad about it, I would have reported it and kept my mouth shut. Me pointing that out isn't being offended, it's being a smartass. And there's a difference I didn't think I'd have to explain to anyone. besides, I don't get offended this fast. Im not a boomer for at least another 15 years.
: Might wanna take a look at SG Soraka's splash and then delete this post to save yourself some embarrassment :^)
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hun24TyZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T03:31:32.524+0000) > > then delete this post to save yourself some embarrassment :^) That part was entirely uncalled for.
Comentários de Rioters
: It's a good defense mechanism to prevent people to get attracted to underage girl.
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=2Wecf8MZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:06:53.974+0000) > > It's a good defense mechanism to prevent people to get attracted to underage girl. Anime strongly disagrees.
: The last girl Yordle was released nearly 8 years ago. We need more :(
I feel like Yordle is a failed concept on Riot's end. It's such an interesting part of Runeterra and an interesting faction, but Riot seems to have no idea what to do with them. They have tried to hard alienate Bandle City and have tried to give all yordles a faction within the real world of Runeterra. Something that so far only worked for Kled and Poppy. I think Riot is keeping their distance from yordles because they refuse to do the one thing that would be satisfactory to their theme, and thus have this "if I can't do it my way I won't do it at all" tantrum about it.
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. I'd argue that a karma revert wouldn't solve the problem, her identity has since her release been one argument per Ability. She needs a hard GU, her R is probably the only Ability you can even remotely salvage.
Quáx (NA)
: Riot literally fucked every college kid in the U.S this weekend.
You can't game AND ace a finals test? ***PATHETIC*** ######/s incase anybody decides its a good time to be offended.
Comentários de Rioters
FridgeD (EUW)
: cancels all healing? for 6 seconds? for real? who are you? certainlyT? (the t stands for trash) i mean, there is true dmg in the kit and a 0 counterplay ult. basically ever more edgelord shadow kayn with cancer mechanics. 3/10.
> [{quoted}](name=FridgeD,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OfNGR73M,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-05T13:13:49.227+0000) > > cancels all healing? for 6 seconds? for real? who are you? certainlyT? (the t stands for trash) > i mean, there is true dmg in the kit and a 0 counterplay ult. > > basically ever more edgelord shadow kayn with cancer mechanics. > > 3/10. Cancels all **SELF INFLICTED** healing. And the R has one of the simplest, most exploitable counterplays there is. Walking away. ANY mobility just shuts it down because the R is meant to be an initiation, and an initiation is a failure if there is no follow-up. Plus, true damage in itself isn't bad. There are ways of application that make it bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2019-12-04T21:10:10.333+0000) > "Let the hunt begin," came a voice that Hasuthra recognized but had never heard. Fear was the only possible response. A pair of glowing blue orbs appeared in front of him, and then a white mask over them. The black silhouette of Wolf appeared. "What bold demon so cruelly cuts the thread short and in doing so leaves a hole in the tapestry of life?" a cold voice asked. Blue orbs, a black mask, and then a blinding white figure covered in ashes stepped out of the shadows behind Wolf. Though Lamb's mask concealed her entire face, Hasthura could feel her gaze pierce him. "Did we find someone who thinks that they could escape our gaze?" Lamb glowered. "Did we find someone who thinks they can run from us?" Wolf asked in reply. Kindred's eternal presence was something that even those who spent most of their time dealing death or around their dead often forgot about. Perhaps it was for the better, as the burden of knowledge of them was too great for many. Their simple physical manifestation was something difficult to understand. They seemed like they shouldn't be there at all, but Kindred was undeniably real. Hasuthra knew this, but he apparently had to be reminded that they were the hunters, and all things were theirs to take. "We found someone brash enough to poach. The hunt had not yet begun, and here it is interrupted..." Lamb pronounced. "What shall we do with him, dear Wolf? Pierce his body?" The white spirit drew her bow and aimed at Hasuthra, knocking an arrow. "No. Tear him to bits." the black spirit growled, coming forward as he bared his dreadful teeth.
> [{quoted}](name=All Life Ends,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=j8MpTyEt,comment-id=00260000,timestamp=2019-12-05T01:55:46.903+0000) > > "Let the hunt begin," came a voice that Hasuthra recognized but had never heard. Fear was the only possible response. A pair of glowing blue orbs appeared in front of him, and then a white mask over them. The black silhouette of Wolf appeared. > > "What bold demon so cruelly cuts the thread short and in doing so leaves a hole in the tapestry of life?" a cold voice asked. Blue orbs, a black mask, and then a blinding white figure covered in ashes stepped out of the shadows behind Wolf. Though Lamb's mask concealed her entire face, Hasthura could feel her gaze pierce him. "Did we find someone who thinks that they could escape our gaze?" Lamb glowered. > > "Did we find someone who thinks they can run from us?" Wolf asked in reply. > > Kindred's eternal presence was something that even those who spent most of their time dealing death or around their dead often forgot about. Perhaps it was for the better, as the burden of knowledge of them was too great for many. Their simple physical manifestation was something difficult to understand. They seemed like they shouldn't be there at all, but Kindred was undeniably real. Hasuthra knew this, but he apparently had to be reminded that they were the hunters, and all things were theirs to take. > > "We found someone brash enough to poach. The hunt had not yet begun, and here it is interrupted..." Lamb pronounced. "What shall we do with him, dear Wolf? Pierce his body?" The white spirit drew her bow and aimed at Hasuthra, knocking an arrow. > > "No. Tear him to bits." the black spirit growled, coming forward as he bared his dreadful teeth. Hasuthra noticed that the Orbs appearing must be *them*. Just his luck, that one time he actually prays to avoid them they come right into his face in that very second. He dropped fork and knife, and kept his hands fixed on the table, his eyes fixed onto Kindred's mask, specifically Lambs, for she seemed to be the main body and the speaker. "I suppose you won't settle for an Apology then?" He asked with a sarcastic voice as he saw the Bowstring being pulled and an Arrow of light appearing on it while Wolf bared his teeth. Hasuthra could swear he caught drops of drool coming down Wolf's teeth. He gulped for a moment before glancing around at the undead. "What happened here was a slip. I got careless, let the Touch of Death leak. But you don't look like someone who cares for the reason, you care for the action." Hasuthra continued before he slowly reached under the table to take out his scythe. "Well, know that if we are to fight, I won't go down without resistance. I might lose, no, i probably will, because we Reapers were designed to be your assistants, not your equals, and thus you stand above us in all aspects. However, I would prefer we don't get violent at the table. A battle of two Emissary's of death would wipe out the village and increase the damage that upset you in the first place." After he finished speaking, Hasuthra lowered his scythe onto his lap before he picked up the fork and knife and continued to eat, his eyes however never leaving Lamb's mask, no matter what. Hasuthra would try his best not to show it, but he was indeed terrified. Reapers were naturally and specifically designed to fear the things above them as a safety measure so the powers of Death would never be intentionally abused. Kindred's appearance served as a hard reminder of that and Hasuthra was making peace with the chance that he would probably die here.
: > [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T23:20:37.811+0000) > > Karthus rested his chin on his hand and thought for a moment. His new servant probably underestimated the value he could get out of a weekly newspaper and didn't seem to know how often the Black Mist blew out of the Isles. Or the fact that he wasn't reliant on it for survival, only long distance travel. Teleportation was always more difficult for Karthus due to the nature of his bond to the Isles, so he either had to fly himself, get help, or use the Mist. > > "Bilgewater has always been every man for himself. Gangplank was just the strongest and smartest of the captains, assuming he's actually dead," Karthus mused. "Pirates like him have been known to pull some very creative stunts." The Deathsinger paused and thought. Evilarr didn't need to know what she didn't need to know, so he decided to keep quite for a moment. > > When he next spoke, Karthus stayed on the subject of Bilgewater before moving on to the task at hand. "I suppose I shall be happy for those who have been granted their final peace. Bilgewater is not a pleasant place. Now, I believe we have a more immediate matter to take care of. I would like to know more about our target. The more I know about him, the easier this is. If I know enough, I can likely target him with a Requiem and have this whole adventure done in less than a day." Evilarr nodded again while she continued to keep her eyesight fixiated on Karthus' hollow eyes, thinking deeply for a moment about any other noteworthy information she could deliver while she informed him about their immediate target. "Alright." She responded with and reached into her back's pocket for a second scroll, unraveling it then handing it over to Karthus. The Scroll had everything. Picture of face, name, age, specialities, birthday, any family relations, his damn favorite dish. "His name is Brinn. Demacian Intelligence suspects that he intends to use the book he stole for vengeance. When he was younger, his parents were burned at the stake for high treason. He was contacted by the same person that instructed his parents and is now acting against Demacia's interests, yada yada yada the usual patriotic 'stop the bad guy' speech." Evilarr monologued, her tone for the last words making obvious that she was just reciting what she was told, with a profain lack of interest in her voice of course. "However the book is something of personal value which you can have because you I can trust more than him."
> [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000006,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:29:51.531+0000) > > "Then I suggest you go far away and not return until this is over. I have nothing to fear from him. He can manipulate particles and energy. I am made of neither," Karthus stated, unfazed by the light. It went through his incorporeal body, but he was entirely unaffected. He levitated for a moment, and then flew off towards the light. > > Karthus flew higher, looking for good view of the incident. It may not have been a simple explosion, but the Deathsinger was capable of much deadlier magic at his disposal. He was confident he could simply use brute magical force to dispose of the fugitive. Either the poor soul would be slain by Karthus' necromany, or the lich would be able to overload the novice mage's ability to absorb and reflect magic. Perhaps the fact that he would have to contain necromancy within himself would poison him, or maybe Karthus would just be too much to handle. Evilarr gulped as she witnessed Karthus go past the concentrated UV rays with absolutely no harm done to himself. If Karthus said she should take safety distance, then she probably really should. She decided to heed his advice and take some distance. "As you say. But I won't be too far." She responded with and walked back about half a mile. The Fugitive himself was franically using his magic to repel the oncoming undead and using the book to a limited potential to burn away anything he couldn't reflect. His expression made clear that his current state of mind was absolute panic and fear and he lashed out with no control whatsoever. The ground was burned to cinders and ash, some spots even being downright molten. Undead bodies, or what was left of them, were laying all around him in heaps. For a moment, the undead stopped and he noticed, looking around franically, expecting some surprise attack. However, when he looked upwards, he spotted him. There he was, Karthus, floating and coming closer. The Fugitive didn't know who Karthus was, but he could tell he was different. He was ***MUCH*** stronger. His hands began to shiver and he reached for the book, looking for one specific page, hoping he could manage to find the spell he is looking for before Karthus makes his attack.
: I appreciate the effort, but we don't need any more male champions. There is already double the amount of male champs to female champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Of Farts,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OfNGR73M,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:18:37.426+0000) > > I appreciate the effort, but we don't need any more male champions. There is already double the amount of male champs to female champs. If you are looking for those then feel free to check out my post history. The majority of my characters are female
EATARI (NA)
: I always appreciate a well formatted post; such a wonderful sight for sore eyes. Besides that, I have a quick question. > Consecutive hits only take 50% Damage. If this Ability hits an enemy Champion it can be re-cast, dealing 50% less damage on it's second cast. This line confused me. Is _Reap_ dealing 25% of it’s damage on the second attack if it’s hitting the same target? I think the ability would be more clear if it only did 50% reduced damage if it hits the same target. That way, it’d also reward spreading the damage out between multiple targets. Additionally, I feel that you could round up some of his scalings. I understand that you want the final value to be a flat number you had in mind, but, as an example, changing his mana to a flat 37 per level would be better overall. (Especially considering Riot’s recent stat rounding balance changes in the last year.) Overall a really interesting concept. I especially like his “nothing personal” _Cold Embrace_.
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=OfNGR73M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:10:51.808+0000) > > I always appreciate a well formatted post; such a wonderful sight for sore eyes. Besides that, I have a quick question. > > This line confused me. Is _Reap_ dealing 25% of it’s damage on the second attack if it’s hitting the same target? I think the ability would be more clear if it only did 50% reduced damage if it hits the same target. That way, it’d also reward spreading the damage out between multiple targets. Additionally, I feel that you could round up some of his scalings. I understand that you want the final value to be a flat number you had in mind, but, as an example, changing his mana to a flat 37 per level would be better overall. (Especially considering Riot’s recent stat rounding balance changes in the last year.) Overall a really interesting concept. I especially like his “nothing personal” _Cold Embrace_. The Q works basically like zeds Q does with the reductions. First Q deals 100% damage to first unit hit, and 50% damage to all others. Second Q deals 50% damage to first unit hit, and then 50% of 50% to consecutive hits, so yes, the absolute minimal damage output is 25% on a 2nd enemy from the 2nd wave. Means the lowest damage is half of the highest damage doable. As for rounding, yeah, I could try to get prettier numbers but I am also trying to have lvl 1 and lvl 18 numbers be fair. I compare the stats of all existing champs from the same role and have a certain "field of tolerance" for my stats, basically if I lets say give a tank 2100 HP at lvl 18, then I can go + and - 100 in each direction, giving me a field of 2000 - 2200. Then I have to make it different enough from all the others, which cuts out some numbers and a reduced version of their tolerances. I do this complex shit for each secondary class individually, means I have a tolerance field for bruisers, skirmishers, divers, initiators, wardens, burst mages, artillery, assassin, marksman and so on.
: If It Draws Breath... It Meets Us... (Ask Kindred)
Bodies were falling left and right around a nearby eating establishment in Ionia, at the southern coast of Ionia's Main Land, Weh'le. Inside the Establishment was a person of age sitting, eating as if nothing was happening. His black trenchcoat gently waving in the light breeze. [Hasuthra](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/OfNGR73M-fanmade-champion-concept-hasuthra-the-harbinger) was just humming to himself and enjoying the dishes Ionia had to offer. He was particularily interested in the bad food. He had to reap so many obese souls that he sat down and thought "if so many are willing to die for that kinda food then it must be really good." and true to his thesis, he ended up being almost addicted to bad food. However, while eating, he noticed that he had accidentally let his aura of death slip, killing all powerless mortals in the immediate vicinity. "oh. This is not good." he said in such a non-chalant voice that it could very well be sarcastic. "*The touch of death killing people who were not yet meant to pass. I sure hope this won't attract Kindred's attention*" he then thought to himself.
: > [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T23:20:37.811+0000) > > Karthus rested his chin on his hand and thought for a moment. His new servant probably underestimated the value he could get out of a weekly newspaper and didn't seem to know how often the Black Mist blew out of the Isles. Or the fact that he wasn't reliant on it for survival, only long distance travel. Teleportation was always more difficult for Karthus due to the nature of his bond to the Isles, so he either had to fly himself, get help, or use the Mist. > > "Bilgewater has always been every man for himself. Gangplank was just the strongest and smartest of the captains, assuming he's actually dead," Karthus mused. "Pirates like him have been known to pull some very creative stunts." The Deathsinger paused and thought. Evilarr didn't need to know what she didn't need to know, so he decided to keep quite for a moment. > > When he next spoke, Karthus stayed on the subject of Bilgewater before moving on to the task at hand. "I suppose I shall be happy for those who have been granted their final peace. Bilgewater is not a pleasant place. Now, I believe we have a more immediate matter to take care of. I would like to know more about our target. The more I know about him, the easier this is. If I know enough, I can likely target him with a Requiem and have this whole adventure done in less than a day." Evilarr nodded again while she continued to keep her eyesight fixiated on Karthus' hollow eyes, thinking deeply for a moment about any other noteworthy information she could deliver while she informed him about their immediate target. "Alright." She responded with and reached into her back's pocket for a second scroll, unraveling it then handing it over to Karthus. The Scroll had everything. Picture of face, name, age, specialities, birthday, any family relations, his damn favorite dish. "His name is Brinn. Demacian Intelligence suspects that he intends to use the book he stole for vengeance. When he was younger, his parents were burned at the stake for high treason. He was contacted by the same person that instructed his parents and is now acting against Demacia's interests, yada yada yada the usual patriotic 'stop the bad guy' speech." Evilarr monologued, her tone for the last words making obvious that she was just reciting what she was told, with a profain lack of interest in her voice of course. "However the book is something of personal value which you can have because you I can trust more than him."
> [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-12-04T20:32:45.372+0000) > > "I don't have to impress anyone," Karthus answered confidently. "All I need to do is meet expectations. The stories people tell make all the impressions for me," he explained as he walked through his castle and out the front door. > > Karthus was surprised at the blast. It had no effect on him. Not even his robes blew with the wind. If explosions were all the book could manage, then Karthus was going to have no problem with the rogue mage. "I have two questions," Karthus said. "First, does he cast back the kind of magic I send at him, and second, is all the magic the book can manage physical? I can have him dead within half an hour if the true answer to those questions is yes. I can not be killed, for I am dead, and my body is only as real as I want it to be, for I am a spirit of the dead." Evilarr was slightly taken aback by how unfazed Karthus was. She was starting to see how he was able to hold himself with such class and standart, he probably wasn't even trying at this moment, and that was beginning to terrify Evilarr, a feeling she hated a lot because her cursed weapons would only amplify the emotions. "The answer to the Reflecting ALL spells is yes. However, as for the power the book can cast...it gets a little more complicated." She began before continuing towards the direction from where the shockwave came from. "The book allows manipulation of the laws of Physics. All of them. Kinematics, Dynamics, Static Energy, Electricity, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, even Nuclear and Sub-Atomic Physics. The only exception is Quantum Physics, if memory serves me right, and the only reason for that is because nobody understands the topic enough to do anything meaningful, not even the smartest brains of Piltover combined. This wasn't a simple explosion, nor a simple shockwave." By the time she finished her explanation, a light of strong purple started to Omit into all directions, burning the ground and the ruins it touched, eviscerating all nearby undead, which seemed to be storming towards his direction. Evilarr guessed that all the casting was drawing immense attention towards the Area. "I have no idea what he is up to, but it cannot be good. Karthus. I may not understand how far your power or your intellect truly reach, but I still urge you to not hold anything back."
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T23:20:37.811+0000) > > Karthus rested his chin on his hand and thought for a moment. His new servant probably underestimated the value he could get out of a weekly newspaper and didn't seem to know how often the Black Mist blew out of the Isles. Or the fact that he wasn't reliant on it for survival, only long distance travel. Teleportation was always more difficult for Karthus due to the nature of his bond to the Isles, so he either had to fly himself, get help, or use the Mist. > > "Bilgewater has always been every man for himself. Gangplank was just the strongest and smartest of the captains, assuming he's actually dead," Karthus mused. "Pirates like him have been known to pull some very creative stunts." The Deathsinger paused and thought. Evilarr didn't need to know what she didn't need to know, so he decided to keep quite for a moment. > > When he next spoke, Karthus stayed on the subject of Bilgewater before moving on to the task at hand. "I suppose I shall be happy for those who have been granted their final peace. Bilgewater is not a pleasant place. Now, I believe we have a more immediate matter to take care of. I would like to know more about our target. The more I know about him, the easier this is. If I know enough, I can likely target him with a Requiem and have this whole adventure done in less than a day." Evilarr nodded again while she continued to keep her eyesight fixiated on Karthus' hollow eyes, thinking deeply for a moment about any other noteworthy information she could deliver while she informed him about their immediate target. "Alright." She responded with and reached into her back's pocket for a second scroll, unraveling it then handing it over to Karthus. The Scroll had everything. Picture of face, name, age, specialities, birthday, any family relations, his damn favorite dish. "His name is Brinn. Demacian Intelligence suspects that he intends to use the book he stole for vengeance. When he was younger, his parents were burned at the stake for high treason. He was contacted by the same person that instructed his parents and is now acting against Demacia's interests, yada yada yada the usual patriotic 'stop the bad guy' speech." Evilarr monologued, her tone for the last words making obvious that she was just reciting what she was told, with a profain lack of interest in her voice of course. "However the book is something of personal value which you can have because you I can trust more than him."
> [{quoted}](name=AskKarthus,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=yWfBHFoU,comment-id=00ac0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:41:45.288+0000) > > Karthus got up from his seat and walked towards the exit. He was beginning to grow impatient. "Unless the importance of the book's contents pose a particular obstacle to our success, I will have plenty of time to peruse the book and learn of its importance itself," Karthus answered frankly. "We have an unstable novice mage, and you came to me because you need him dead. I perceive that it is more important to fulfill my end of the bargain than to talk more here. Unless there is something I need to know, I would rather not be bothered so I may sooner return to my research." > > The lich opened the door and walked out. If Evilarr followed, he would continue his string of thought. "I don't have much interest in your fugitive and I won't know how interested I will be in the book until I get to read it. We will see about my curiosity once I complete the task at hand," he finished. Karthus waved his hand and his ancient staff and grimoire full of death were suddenly by his side. > > "Unless you have something important for me to know, it is time for me to solve your problem. I do not think I will be long." Evilarr Listened very carefully as Karthus explained his train of thought and intent to her, catching her by surprise with how patient he could be regarding this matter. This actually got her thinking as she followed him outside, stroking her chin with one hand and the other was used as support for her elbow to keep her arms up against her chin. She waited until Karthus was finished speaking before she hummed audibly, showing she was deep in thought. "I admit, your patience surprises me. I was prepared for many things about you, but not for you to be this sophisticated and intellectual. If you ever did aim to impress, then you are REALLY good at it." She confessed with a slightly less monotone voice before she walked just a bit faster to catch up with him. For a few seconds, she silently followed before a loud **B O O M** would be heard in the distance, followed by a shockwave that breezed through with a ridiculously forceful wind for about 2 seconds. Evilarr almost fell backwards from the sheer force of it, just barely lifting her arms up to protect her face from it. "That has to be him! Only the damn book could create power that reaches this far. I would say your zombies found him."
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:59:29.975+0000) > > A) The example doesn't work actually because you don't uphold the same relation of applied subjects to one another, > > B) Kotaku spent 3 years between their 2 articles, getting secret interviews with current and former employees of Riot Games to find out the truth and documented everything as much as they could. Hearsay has it some of the interviews were entirely audio-recorded. In that time, Kotaku has never publified intent and purpose and gave short-term notices, meaning that planning responses ahead was downright impossible, thus giving validacy to the results of said interviews. > > Your subjective opinion that all evidence must be material and universally available does NOT mean that the topic in correlation to requested evidence is invalid and false. > > You are free to have your opinion, but don't use it on a matter-of-fact basis. Kotaku went very thorough for this, as i said, the distance between their first article about it in 2016 (Which ended up triggering the later controversy that was PAX Panel) and the second article in 2018 would of been much shorter if they had made lighter, less validate work, essentially giving your claim a basis to have footing on. > > AND all that aside, employee claims about discrimination have to be serious. Riot games suffered several investigations, Kotaku being one of them, the damn state of California being the second, and the claim ended up being validated by all fronts that conducted an investigation. > > As I said, you are free to your opinion, even if it's very core basis is denial, but I recommend you not using it as if it's a fact. So far, every one of your request was given evidence and you ended up pulling a typical flat earther argument with "no no, give me **REAL** evidence." even thought it was handed to you. I apologize on behalf of my employees that you owe them $1 million. When can they expect payment? It is a fact that claims are not evidence and that even if they were, they wouldn't be enough prove anything meaningful. I know you're aware of that, as is everyone else, though few people are willing to acknowledge it and act accordingly.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T22:02:30.802+0000) > > I apologize on behalf of my employees that you owe them $1 million. When can they expect payment? > > It is a fact that claims are not evidence and that even if they were, they wouldn't be enough prove anything meaningful. I know you're aware of that, as is everyone else, though few people are willing to acknowledge it and act accordingly. Aight, keep on denying then. The case has been proven, and the point was made. As I said earlier, this forum really has an apologist for everything, even sexism it seems. The conversation is closed from my side because you will refuse any and all facts and evidence and keep clinging to your subjective view that every single one of the 23 (i think, could be more) interviewed individuals were **ALL** liars with no evidence present despite a state approved investigation concluding truth to the accusation, hence the lawsuit in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:35:16.006+0000) > > Basically "I don't think this is true, so I deny it under pretense of false-accusation." > > Mark Merill himself came out in public during a speech and apologized for the scandal. If one of Riot Games' biggest names comes out and proves the scandal was real by *apologizing for it on behalf of all his employees* then I do think it is real and proven. It's less about whether I think it's true or false and more about the complete lack of evidence. If someone ever provides evidence to me, I will evaluate it and re-evaluate my thoughts on the situation accordingly. I apologize on behalf of my father that you owe him $1 million. When can he expect payment, though?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T21:48:20.727+0000) > > It's less about whether I think it's true or false and more about the complete lack of evidence. If someone ever provides evidence to me, I will evaluate it and re-evaluate my thoughts on the situation accordingly. > > I apologize on behalf of my father that you owe him $1 million. When can he expect payment, though? A) The example doesn't work actually because you don't uphold the same relation of applied subjects to one another, B) Kotaku spent 3 years between their 2 articles, getting secret interviews with current and former employees of Riot Games to find out the truth and documented everything as much as they could. Hearsay has it some of the interviews were entirely audio-recorded. In that time, Kotaku has never publified intent and purpose and gave short-term notices, meaning that planning responses ahead was downright impossible, thus giving validacy to the results of said interviews. Your subjective opinion that all evidence must be material and universally available does NOT mean that the topic in correlation to requested evidence is invalid and false. You are free to have your opinion, but don't use it on a matter-of-fact basis. Kotaku went very thorough for this, as i said, the distance between their first article about it in 2016 (Which ended up triggering the later controversy that was PAX Panel) and the second article in 2018 would of been much shorter if they had made lighter, less validate work, essentially giving your claim a basis to have footing on. AND all that aside, employee claims about discrimination have to be serious. Riot games suffered several investigations, Kotaku being one of them, the damn state of California being the second, and the claim ended up being validated by all fronts that conducted an investigation. As I said, you are free to your opinion, even if it's very core basis is denial, but I recommend you not using it as if it's a fact. So far, every one of your request was given evidence and you ended up pulling a typical flat earther argument with "no no, give me **REAL** evidence." even thought it was handed to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:22:09.538+0000) > > https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 > > https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/23/20829881/riot-games-sex-harassment-lawsuit-discrimination-settlement > > https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/7/17832430/riot-games-two-employees-leave-the-company-league-of-legends > > https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/07/riot-games-walk-out-sexism-lawsuits-arbitration/ People accusing others of things is not evidence that those things occurred.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T20:31:55.644+0000) > > People accusing others of things is not evidence that those things occurred. Basically "I don't think this is true, so I deny it under pretense of false-accusation." Mark Merill himself came out in public during a speech and apologized for the scandal. If one of Riot Games' biggest names comes out and proves the scandal was real by *apologizing for it on behalf of all his employees* then I do think it is real and proven. EDIT: https://www.businessinsider.com/riot-games-apologizes-2018-8?r=US&IR=T Incase you wanna deny that too. I swear, this board has an apologist for just about everything.
: Riot Games to pay $10M to female employees in lawsuit settlement
The main issue I have with your post is that you word it like it's a completely new and separate issue from the previous ones. The Lawsuit settlement is a continuation from last year's scandal reveal by Kotaku. Riot Games did fuck up, but they agreed to fix it. The Active aggression in your choice of words was entirely unnecessary.
: > [{quoted}](name=BobaFlautist,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:18:56.547+0000) > > the company culture has pretty consistently proven itself to be a toxic mess Please show us that proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KIcnUyAI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:41:47.229+0000) > > Please show us that proof. https://kotaku.com/inside-the-culture-of-sexism-at-riot-games-1828165483 https://www.polygon.com/2019/8/23/20829881/riot-games-sex-harassment-lawsuit-discrimination-settlement https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/7/17832430/riot-games-two-employees-leave-the-company-league-of-legends https://www.engadget.com/2019/05/07/riot-games-walk-out-sexism-lawsuits-arbitration/ --- Riot games has improved since those things happened, doesn't mean they have never happened. As far as all the scandals around Riot games go, the statement by BobaFlautist isn't wrong. The difference is *which part of the company you address*. The Lawsuit was indeed a settlement about the sexism that has happened there. So I would say it checks out.
Jaspers (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:27:35.638+0000) > > They both are in the movie. Matter of fact, Winter Guard is played by the actor who was Hellboy in the latest movie. Winter Guard is a Russian Superhero group, Vanguard is it's leader, presume he's in it. I like Ursa Major as he's a guy that turns into a bear... kind of obvious naming that. Both him and Darkstar are mutants however, and Marvel haven't touched on that stuff yet. I hope when they do introduce them they don't go down the Ulimate Universe take on it. EDIT: Different guy, it seems Red Guardian it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:49:15.038+0000) > > Winter Guard is a Russian Superhero group, Vanguard is it's leader, presume he's in it. I like Ursa Major as he's a guy that turns into a bear... kind of obvious naming that. Both him and Darkstar are mutants however, and Marvel haven't touched on that stuff yet. I hope when they do introduce them they don't go down the Ulimate Universe take on it. > > EDIT: Different guy, it seems Red Guardian, it seems. ah, my bad. Im not that used to the names yet, the mixup is a bit embarrassing to me now XD
Jaspers (EUW)
: Not going to watch the trailer, spoilers. But as long as Yelena and the Winter Guard are involved in some way, I'll be happy. Mainly Ursa and Darkstar.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:17:39.119+0000) > > Not going to watch the trailer, spoilers. But as long as Yelena and the Winter Guard are involved in some way, I'll be happy. Mainly Ursa and Darkstar. They both are in the movie. Matter of fact, Winter Guard is played by the actor who was Hellboy in the latest movie.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:16:50.608+0000) > > No, she doesn't have any powers which is funny. She's just a *very* well trained ex-spy with some body-modifications, as Jaspers listed below, such as increased resistance to poison and reduced pain response. She's more of an experiment than a superhuman, but she is almost entirely still human Wouldn’t a movie with a real spider queen be bomb tho? Elise but instead, played by Scarlett Johansson!
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:25:46.262+0000) > > Wouldn’t a movie with a real spider queen be bomb tho? Elise but instead, played by Scarlett Johansson! Well if you wanna see ScarJo as an animal, she gave Kha's voice in the jungle book live action adaptation that came out just a few years ago. You should check it out, she did the role justice and then some.
: I know nothing about Marvel at all or who she even is... but like does she even have any super powers???
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bc317TUo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T09:01:14.591+0000) > > I know nothing about Marvel at all or who she even is... but like does she even have any super powers??? No, she doesn't have any powers which is funny. She's just a *very* well trained ex-spy with some body-modifications, as Jaspers listed below, such as increased resistance to poison and reduced pain response. She's more of an experiment than a superhuman, but she is almost entirely still human
Manxxom (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Stripy Bag,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0sRx3P0L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-30T20:42:15.948+0000) > > You forgot to W after pull too you glub. That is only for late game, otherwise you are using a lot of mana (despite you get more from landing the w) but they still have a chance to dodge it as well if you make the slightest miscalculation, so it's mostly optional.
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0sRx3P0L,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-30T22:47:34.009+0000) > > That is only for late game, otherwise you are using a lot of mana (despite you get more from landing the w) but they still have a chance to dodge it as well if you make the slightest miscalculation, so it's mostly optional. To land the W, i made myself a note to always use W right before E so when the W animation begins, the E projectile flies in and roots them, just in time for the W to detonate ontop of them while you still got enough time to use the passive pull and a Q. Learning the timing tho is horrendously difficult and, as you said, a massive manawaste if you don't land it
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=006700000001000000010000000100000001000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-08T22:09:42.783+0000) > > > This was something Lux instinctively did not want to discuss with a Noxian. In truth, yes, of course there were people within Demacia who would be happy to see the King taken out of the picture. Politics between the Noble houses in Demacia was about as friendly as politics between rival pirate ships in Bilgewater. About as underhanded in conversations, too. > > Lux did her best to shrug indifferently. > > "Honesty is important." Lux stated. "And in the spirit of being honest, that doesn't really narrow it down. You're a Noxian assassin. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in Demacia who WOULDN'T want to make your life more difficult." > > Of course, she knew that she was avoiding the topic of someone in Demacia wanting the King dead. She exhaled deeply. > > "Do you have anyone in mind as to who it might have been?" She asked. Bright girl asking him to show his trade before she could show hers. He sensed his words had sparked a shadow in that face but he chose to ignore it. What sort of assassin would waste his time in a battle of words when he wasn't exactly there to find enemies. It was exactly the opposite, as ridiculous as it felt. "That's an understatement, Lady Crownguard." Talon retorted dryly. An execution would be the most merciful fate he'd find in that pure white city if he accidentally took a wrong turn. "Before considering the hidden threats, let us talk about the obvious ones." Hawk-like eyes fixed on her. "Each other. You claim honesty, then so be it. I'm not here after you or anyone besides my target." Or at least, that was that time. The future was still unpredictable. "You have my word for that."
> [{quoted}](name=Dear Luxanna,realm=NA,application-id=jxzFAe03,discussion-id=aAbHsJst,comment-id=00670000000100000001000000010000000100000002000000030009,timestamp=2019-12-02T15:05:24.910+0000) > > Lux gasped, and took an instinctive step back from Evilarr. She half expected to be forced to throw some magic at the woman and run from Demacia. > > "I... don't know what you're talking about." Lux stuttered. "I'm a proud Crownguard, not some... mage. And even if I was, I think I'd have taken enough care to ensure that nobody else knows about it. Why?" Lux frowned. "Are YOU a mage, or something?" Evilarr shook her head at the counter question about herself being a mage. "No, Luxanna, I am not a mage, however I am wearing Petricite which was specially fabricated for my purposes, and it reacted the moment I got close to you." She responded, almost naturally, with a monotone voice which let slip the age in Evilarr, almost making her sound old. "You don't need to feel shame. I don't judge. I am not demacian, after all. I came to do service as pennance, employed by Jarvan the 3rd, whom I intend to visit later on. But, first I wanted to see your family and you. As I mentioned earlier, I did see you when you were but a toddler. You could say that I took nostalgia first." She had to let out a light laugh afterwards, underlining the emotion of familiarity from her being at the Estate. "Now, answer my question please. Who else knows?"
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2RwjllY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:30:10.468+0000) > > yeah, that's one of the 4 I meant for my example. the other was the ez, cait and ez post, then the capsule bug report and there was one 4th one who I can't remember at the top of my head. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/kf8UEHYk-clash The clash guy?
> [{quoted}](name=MikeJ122O,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l2RwjllY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:33:54.737+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/kf8UEHYk-clash > > The clash guy? yes, thanks
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sh84Z7yH,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:26:42.689+0000) > > This > > I remember that the rank 1 widowmaker player had to outright start all over on a new, secret account because so many people blocked him that he would have to wait several hours for a single queue. Snipers & in turn sniper players are inherently toxic by default. Sounds to me like that was actually an example of players using it properly.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sh84Z7yH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T08:31:59.794+0000) > > Snipers & in turn sniper players are inherently toxic by default. Sounds to me like that was actually an example of players using it properly. stereotyping is toxic, and stereotyping about toxicity is twice the toxicity. Two wrongs dont make a right. That said, widowmaker players are frightening, they can actually solo carry an entire game, and so go figure that people are super scared of losing to the damn **RANK 1** widowmaker.
Kenneky (EUW)
: Over 20 upvotes in less than 30 minutes? I smell upvote bots... Regardless the drawing, I suggest sticking to a simpler color scheme like 3 colors, that is not neon colors, because this color combination is "hurting my eyes". If you can't find a nice color palette either Google "color scheme" or "color palette". Try making the drawing full body to see your idea more clearly and add how possibly the plants will look with the skin. Other than that, nothing much.
> [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=K31nUM1N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-01T23:13:39.132+0000) > > Over 20 upvotes in less than 30 minutes? I smell upvote bots... > Regardless the drawing, I suggest sticking to a simpler color scheme like 3 colors, that is not neon colors, because this color combination is "hurting my eyes". If you can't find a nice color palette either Google "color scheme" or "color palette". Try making the drawing full body to see your idea more clearly and add how possibly the plants will look with the skin. Other than that, nothing much. If it were the upvote bots then he better clench his teeth, after some time they return the upvotes and place a downvote instead. let's wait and see.
Exibir mais

Eternal Torment

Nível 52 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão