TIKrunk (NA)
: Does Anyone Else Get The Impression Events Are Rigged?
> [{quoted}](name=TIKrunk,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=EKcdfbJa,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-14T04:54:53.037+0000) > > I swear to God, it's happened like this the last 4 events, and it's starting to make me lose my mind (my temper is already shot to hell...I'm heated AF RN, NGL). > > At the start of the event, it seems like my opponents are easy as sin. I can complete, like, 5 missions in a single match. > At the end of the event, it seems like I start getting matched against smurfing one-tricks and level 200+ accounts. > And it has happened like this...this exact same pattern...the last 4 events. > > WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? i can relate 100%
Amethyvst (EUW)
: Need ideas for my new summoner name owo
: > lol encourages committing suicide > the most serious sh*t i take in my life is lol ranked A video game is supposed to be a source of entertainment. If **anything** in your life causes you to consider self-harm, it's time to get some help.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Xjbif14A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-16T15:58:38.735+0000) > > A video game is supposed to be a source of entertainment. If **anything** in your life causes you to consider self-harm, it's time to get some help. You guys love reddit so much. Add a up and downvote to post match that's visible too to the judged player. And rage will triple. might as well burn the game to the ground.
: >The LoL Reddit moderators actively shadow ban users who don't kiss Rito's asses. You mean ones that are creating low effort, insulting and generaly worthless posts? Yes, we need same thing with boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=bffBKRpU,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-14T15:38:17.137+0000) > > You mean ones that are creating low effort, insulting and generaly worthless posts? Yes, we need same thing with boards. You mean you want the level of control to run a dictatorship?
: Gobby Wobby is throwing a tantrum because hims other thread got removed. He needs a time out.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000000300000001,timestamp=2020-02-16T13:09:15.940+0000) > > Gobby Wobby is throwing a tantrum because hims other thread got removed. He needs a time out. You could not be more wrong.
2gudaiya (NA)
: 1. the skins. yes you bought them.
> [{quoted}](name=2gudaiya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-16T10:01:35.736+0000) > > 1. the skins. > yes you bought them. and hardly got to play them GJ riot.
Julevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=0000000000000003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:13:28.416+0000) > > incentive = 0% ?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=00000000000000030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:15:01.466+0000) > > ? There is no incentive for me to stop irritating riot till i die. None. i am starting to enjoy this more every time i come here. i am enjoying it and i'm going to give everyone what i got as a player back in return. The joy of knowing the truth. Riot only sees numbers now. people are dead. long live the numbers.
Julevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=00000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:09:04.437+0000) > > Then don't say things that are not true about me. > About me, myself or my account. > And like I said: discuss it in decent way. Insulting other players several times isn't the best method to defend yourself from this accusation. You have been banned from the EUW boards because you insulted another user, haven't you? Don't let that happen here again.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:12:41.463+0000) > > And like I said: discuss it in decent way. Insulting other players several times isn't the best method to defend yourself from this accusation. You have been banned from the EUW boards because you insulted another user, haven't you? Don't let that happen here again. incentive = 0% i am done being nice. We tried that already.
Julevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:03:10.072+0000) > > Because it's not true. Then discuss it in a decent manner instead of throwing a tantrum. These comments of yours are quite contraproductive.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=0000000000000003000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:05:38.388+0000) > > Then discuss it in a decent matter instead of throwing a tantrum. These comments of yours are quite contraproductive. Then don't say things that are not true about me. About me, myself or my account. He is saying i played URF. no proof given. he was up voted. See the problem here?
Julevi (EUW)
: Why are you so mad about his comment?
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=00000000000000030000,timestamp=2020-02-16T09:01:01.741+0000) > > Why are you so mad about his comment? Because it's not true. not even installed. not even backed up.
: >i quit 1 month 9 days ago. Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T07:51:55.636+0000) > > Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;) OmegaRED is the IGN this account was created under. You dumb ass. Stop talking shit. How the hell do i play if im not even in possession of the game on my pc? Please explain to me how you came to this amazing thought that i am still playing. Stop flattering yourself and get in here so i can beat you with your own stick. Where the hell do you get off lying like that. "see riot this is fun right? fun FUN FUN FUN" "it's not fun for anyone, your grave is your own" 200 years of collective bullshitting yourself.
: >i quit 1 month 9 days ago. Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T07:51:55.636+0000) > > Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;) Proof or GTFO. fucking liar.
: >i quit 1 month 9 days ago. Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T07:51:55.636+0000) > > Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;) Show me where you sucked that lie out of your thumb. https://imgur.com/a/JB5aGu3 Dont talk bullshit
: >i quit 1 month 9 days ago. Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T07:51:55.636+0000) > > Pretty sure playing urf still counts as playing the game buddy, this isnt your only acc ;) That is a giant lie. i dont even have a smurf or another pc. So where ever you saw that fix it so you don't see BS league is not even installed. please show me where your seeing this?
: Why do you think that apology automatically nullify what you did or that it will be accepted? I actually wish I was mod so I could cleanse boards from your spams, like EUW mods did. Stop blaming MM. I offer you free coaching, we can go through your replays(either ones where you won, so I could point out how you could won quicker or losses where we can look at where you/your team messed up and if there was anything you could do better) Enforced 50% is just cheap myth...
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AmA11VAg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T07:41:20.811+0000) > > Why do you think that apology automatically nullify what you did or that it will be accepted? > > I actually wish I was mod so I could cleanse boards from your spams, like EUW mods did. > > Stop blaming MM. > > I offer you free coaching, we can go through your replays(either ones where you won, so I could point out how you could won quicker or losses where we can look at where you/your team messed up and if there was anything you could do better) > > Enforced 50% is just cheap myth... i quit 1 month 9 days ago. i dont want another coach telling me "ur support play is very very good" i don't care if i am Master.
Comentários de Rioters
Hotarµ (NA)
: dude what _"I dislike the game and the direction it's been heading in for the past ~4 years." "Stop playing." "no"_ [](https://.) #**???** Hate to break it to you, but nothing is going to change any time soon. The game isn't going to change because you dislike it. The game is popular, the game is profitable, and your opinion is just that, an opinion. Nothing is "childish bullshit" and nothing needs to be "fixed", games change over time. You're the one intentionally putting yourself in a negative position, move on already if you dislike it that much.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:52:26.109+0000) > > dude what > > _"I dislike the game and the direction it's been heading in for the past ~4 years." > "Stop playing." > "no"_ > > [](https://.) > > #**???** > > Hate to break it to you, but nothing is going to change any time soon. The game isn't going to change because you dislike it. The game is popular, the game is profitable, and your opinion is just that, an opinion. Nothing is "childish bullshit" and nothing needs to be "fixed", games change over time. > > You're the one intentionally putting yourself in a negative position, move on already if you dislike it that much. The game is less popular and anyone that enjoys the bullshit created is just blind or special.
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T06:20:16.908+0000) > > You literally don't know the darker people at riot. > You think everything is laid bare in truth from everyone at riot. I am the dark side of Riot, and I could care less about you.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T06:28:53.791+0000) > > I am the dark side of Riot, and I could care less about you. If you actually were i would not be scared. you can't do anything to me life has not done. Also I think U meant Dork Side
: I know something you like about league and you can't deny it as it has evidence, _You like being able to shit post on the games boards_ prove me wrong I'll wait
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-16T06:26:16.514+0000) > > I know something you like about league and you can't deny it as it has evidence, > > _You like being able to shit post on the games boards_ > > prove me wrong I'll wait i learned from the best shit posters in the EUW riot.
: It is a known tactic of Riot to make it harder to climb. It is supposed to be a team game, but that is a lie. If you cannot 1v9 with horrible feeders on your team, you cannot progress.
> [{quoted}](name=SammyDayspring,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0EeUmQY2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-16T06:23:15.360+0000) > > It is a known tactic of Riot to make it harder to climb. It is supposed to be a team game, but that is a lie. If you cannot 1v9 with horrible feeders on your team, you cannot progress. The moment riot sees anything solo carry it is nerfed to be forgotten. Goodbye shen.
: > [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:54:10.628+0000) > > Why do you think anyone cares? Riot has no idea who you are, we have no idea who you are either, you will never get unbanned, and you are way too emotionally invested in this. You evidently don't know OP..he is actually convinced that everyone at Riot knows him personally and messes with him in hextech crafting/games/etc.
> [{quoted}](name=BladeSteel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:51:52.084+0000) > > You evidently don't know OP..he is actually convinced that everyone at Riot knows him personally and messes with him in hextech crafting/games/etc. You literally don't know the darker people at riot. You think everything is laid bare in truth from everyone at riot.
: Getting bad players after a win streak
i SAID THIS 5 YEARS AGO! And i was told i was a liar!
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:30:53.042+0000) > > i tried being very nice. > for YEARS I WAS THE NICEST FUCKING ASSHOLE ANY OF YOU AND RIOT KNEW AND I GOT SHAT IN MY FACE OVER AND OVER. > WHILE RIOT STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING. > > YEARS OF SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS ONLY LED TO RIOT FORGETTING WHO BUILT THEIR FUCKING THRONES. > AND WHEN THAT PLAYER NEEDED A HAND? > > FUCK EVERYONE > > RIOT WONT EVEN ACCEPT A APOLOGY. > BUT TYLER1 GETS A PARDON. > > AND IF YOU ASK SUPPORT THEIR REPLY IS "WE ALREADY IGNORED YOU" Neither Riot nor anyone else is obligated to comply to your requests just because you apologize later for actions that got you in trouble. An apology doesn't change what happened and people are free to not accept your apology (especially if you act like the apology **MUST** be accepted). I sincerely suggest you try to get psychiatric help if you find yourself unable to let this go. Because you need to be able to accept that sometimes people (or companies) are not going to obey your requests no matter how nicely you put it or how stubborn you are with it. As you found out first hand eventually support just starts ignoring you. > So you can all deal with the fact. > i'm going to keep posting forever. > i stopped playing but i will post till day one of us dies. I get the feeling it's this kind of attitude that got you banned from EUW boards, and the more you act like this the more I'm convinced that the ban was likely completely legitimate with no reason to reverse.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:50:51.461+0000) > > Neither Riot nor anyone else is obligated to comply to your requests just because you apologize later for actions that got you in trouble. An apology doesn't change what happened and people are free to not accept your apology (especially if you act like the apology **MUST** be accepted). > > I sincerely suggest you try to get psychiatric help if you find yourself unable to let this go. Because you need to be able to accept that sometimes people (or companies) are not going to obey your requests no matter how nicely you put it or how stubborn you are with it. As you found out first hand eventually support just starts ignoring you. > > I get the feeling it's this kind of attitude that got you banned from EUW boards, and the more you act like this the more I'm convinced that the ban was likely completely legitimate with no reason to reverse. Believe whatever you want. I don't give a fuck. And yes NOW I DESERVE IT! NOW I DO DESERVE IT. NOW YOU CAN BAN ME. i DONT CARE WTH YOU PEOPLE THINK BECAUSE IT BULLSHIT YOU FEED YOURSELF TO HELP SLEEP AT NIGHT.
: Freeze the lane. Also who cares if you can't beat nasus 1v1. Play to win, and play with your team. You don't need to win lane every game. You wanna talk about hundreds of gold worth of stats? Darius' passive gives him 8050 gold worth of AD at level 18 EIGHT FUCKING THOUSAND. _But its just level 18 bro_ Level one it's 1050. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sometimes people forget Yasuo, Akali, and Aphelios aren't the only champions CertainlyT designed. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yqioklAk-certainlyt-should-not-be-allowed-to-make-another-champion Lol I was googling the list and I find this 5 years ago. 5 years ago people knew about the problem, and 5 years later league is gigashit.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z96t6AER,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:51:54.632+0000) > > Freeze the lane. Also who cares if you can't beat nasus 1v1. Play to win, and play with your team. You don't need to win lane every game. > > You wanna talk about hundreds of gold worth of stats? Darius' passive gives him 8050 gold worth of AD at level 18 EIGHT FUCKING THOUSAND. _But its just level 18 bro_ Level one it's 1050. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sometimes people forget Yasuo, Akali, and Aphelios aren't the only champions CertainlyT designed. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/yqioklAk-certainlyt-should-not-be-allowed-to-make-another-champion > Lol I was googling the list and I find this 5 years ago. 5 years ago people knew about the problem, and 5 years later league is gigashit. Ohh look someone confirming everything i say on a daily basis. thank you. His champion designs border of the dumbest copy pasta shit i ever saw.
: Getting bad players after a win streak
You got good players after a loss streak. NORMAL.
: Everyone who works towards LOL pls
50 BUCKS SAY IT WILL FLOP LIKE EA FPS players are not the idiots riot imagines. Well drop you faster than a loot box.
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=000200000002000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:07:35.049+0000) > > Your calling me a liar. > so why would i care? If you have a claim that you care about enough to get try to get people to believe it, the first step would be for people to find the claim believable. Well, it's not. If you don't care that your claim is completely unbelievable then there is little point in smearing it across the boards. It will just cause people to distrust any other claim you make.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0002000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:13:48.853+0000) > > If you have a claim that you care about enough to get try to get people to believe it, the first step would be for people to find the claim believable. > > Well, it's not. If you don't care that your claim is completely unbelievable then there is little point in smearing it across the boards. It will just cause people to distrust any other claim you make. i don't need to EXPLAIN anything to any fucking PLAYER. wHEN YOU WORK FOR RIOT COME BACK.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Are you saying i'm not credible? > if i am not it's due to the BS spread behind my back. > as you are doing right now. > > Fun right? Sigh. Just... _what?_ I'm going to keep this short and not respond again because I don't feel like giving myself a headache. You do not get to make an outlandish claim that goes against everything people know without citing a source. Citing a source provides proof of said claim and offers a different perspective on the topic, and without a source _**everything you're saying is completely subjective and holds absolutely no merit.**_ You claim the game is pay to win. Okay, cool. I say it's not. Who do we believe when it's your word against mine? See what I'm getting at? _Please_ man, just find something better to do with your time. Step away from the forums for a little bit or at the very least, stop being so angry and bitter about everything.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:15:37.583+0000) > > Sigh. Just... _what?_ > > I'm going to keep this short and not respond again because I don't feel like giving myself a headache. > > You do not get to make an outlandish claim that goes against everything people know without citing a source. Citing a source provides proof of said claim and offers a different perspective on the topic, and without a source _**everything you're saying is completely subjective and holds absolutely no merit.**_ > > You claim the game is pay to win. Okay, cool. > > I say it's not. Who do we believe when it's your word against mine? See what I'm getting at? > > _Please_ man, just find something better to do with your time. Step away from the forums for a little bit or at the very least, stop being so angry and bitter about everything. i tried being very nice. for YEARS I WAS THE NICEST FUCKING ASSHOLE ANY OF YOU AND RIOT KNEW AND I GOT SHAT IN MY FACE OVER AND OVER. WHILE RIOT STOOD BY AND DID NOTHING. YEARS OF SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS ONLY LED TO RIOT FORGETTING WHO BUILT THEIR FUCKING THRONES. AND WHEN THAT PLAYER NEEDED A HAND? FUCK EVERYONE RIOT WONT EVEN ACCEPT A APOLOGY. BUT TYLER1 GETS A PARDON. AND IF YOU ASK SUPPORT THEIR REPLY IS "WE ALREADY IGNORED YOU" So you can all deal with the fact. i'm going to keep posting forever. i stopped playing but i will post till day one of us dies.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0002000000020000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:59:03.723+0000) > > I Accepted reasoning without anyone accepting mine. > Two way street? > No it's not 2 ways. > > how this works is "we put you in rigged matches and if you dare speak up well make it worse" Blaming Riot for a conspiracy that you've concocted from your own bitterness is not valid reasoning. Your claim that Riot is placing you in rigged matches intentionally is made by an anonymous person with no proof other than their own word. Pretty much the definition of zero proof.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=00020000000200000000,timestamp=2020-02-16T05:05:20.677+0000) > > Blaming Riot for a conspiracy that you've concocted from your own bitterness is not valid reasoning. Your claim that Riot is placing you in rigged matches intentionally is made by an anonymous person with no proof other than their own word. > > Pretty much the definition of zero proof. Your calling me a liar. so why would i care? Fact any proof i provide will follow the following pattern 1. downvote 2. start disproving 3. start causing shit 4. moderation intervention "acting neutralist" 5. deletion & ban ^^ this is what euw DID
Hotarµ (NA)
: No, that's not how it works. I challenge you to show me a source that proves your claim (which I know you can't do because it doesn't exist.) Please stop complaining and making up conspiracy theories because you dislike the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:53:34.128+0000) > > No, that's not how it works. I challenge you to show me a source that proves your claim (which I know you can't do because it doesn't exist.) > > Please stop complaining and making up conspiracy theories because you dislike the game. Name 1 thing i said that has not happened at some point.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > if i explained it to you you would be shutting up. Please, show me a **credible **source that cites statistical and factual evidence proving the game is pay to win. I'll wait. > but i'm too bored to give a damn anymore to explain anything. Maybe don't post on a public forum then? You made a obviously false claim, naturally people are going to question it's validity. > Also call me a conspiracy nut again. > and i will put a tinfoil hat on you personally. Oh no, anything but that. Please, for your own sake, **move on dude.** You're way too emotionally invested in to this, it's not healthy for you. Jeez.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:58:57.627+0000) > > Please, show me a **credible **source that cites statistical and factual evidence proving the game is pay to win. > > I'll wait. > > Maybe don't post on a public forum then? You made a obviously false claim, naturally people are going to question it's validity. > > Oh no, anything but that. > > Please, for your own sake, **move on dude.** You're way too emotionally invested in to this, it's not healthy for you. Are you saying i'm not credible? if i am not it's due to the BS spread behind my back. as you are doing right now. Fun right?
: > [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:46:48.192+0000) > > Nah no until riot changes. > The day they stop their childish bullshit and fix their game and fucked community is the day you can put the stone back on my grave. > > OR > > The day i get unbanned from EUW with a apology. > Then we can act civil. > till then deal with the reality. > i spent money.. i'm your problem... deal with the toilet you dug yourself. > ENJOY! You're not exactly providing a positive contribution to help the "fucked community" with your own childish bullshit. If you want to talk about why you're banned from EUW then make a thread about it or better yet, talk to the mods there. But since you're just complaining without even talking about why you were banned it's likely you've already done this and simply refused to accept the reasoning that they gave. Maybe it's you who should learn to "deal with the toilet you dug yourself".
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=000200000002,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:54:12.882+0000) > > You're not exactly providing a positive contribution to help the "fucked community" with your own childish bullshit. If you want to talk about why you're banned from EUW then make a thread about it or better yet, talk to the mods there. But since you're just complaining without even talking about why you were banned it's likely you've already done this and simply refused to accept the reasoning that they gave. > > Maybe it's you who should learn to "deal with the toilet you dug yourself". I Accepted reasoning without anyone accepting mine. Two way street? No it's not 2 ways. how this works is "we put you in rigged matches and if you dare speak up well make it worse"
Hotarµ (NA)
: No, that's not how it works. I challenge you to show me a source that proves your claim (which I know you can't do because it doesn't exist.) Please stop complaining and making up conspiracy theories because you dislike the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OdWYJoUd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:53:34.128+0000) > > No, that's not how it works. Show me a source (which I know you can't do because it doesn't exist.) > > Please stop complaining and making up conspiracy theories because you dislike the game. if i explained it to you you would be shutting up. but i'm too bored to give a damn anymore to explain anything. Also call me a conspiracy nut again. and i will put a tinfoil hat on you personally.
Comentários de Rioters
Hotarµ (NA)
: Why don't you just, you know, _stop playing?_ If you hate the game so much, quit. I will never understand why people make all of these posts complaining about the game yet still continue to play it. Stop doing something you don't enjoy. Games and people change over time. Move on.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:43:51.562+0000) > > Why don't you just, you know, _stop playing?_ > > If you hate the game so much, quit. I will never understand why people make all of these posts complaining about the game yet still continue to play it. Stop doing something you don't enjoy. > > Games and people change over time. Move on. Nah no until riot changes. The day they stop their childish bullshit and fix their game and fucked community is the day you can put the stone back on my grave. OR The day i get unbanned from EUW with a apology. Then we can act civil. till then deal with the reality. i spent money.. i'm your problem... deal with the toilet you dug yourself. ENJOY!
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Hehe , should I laugh now? oops I already did
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:41:23.251+0000) > > Hehe , should I laugh now? oops I already did Do i care?
: >Honestly. name 1 thing you think i like. According to a certain OP, you might know them, you apparently don't like any of it anymore. It was hard to pull up that information so you'll just have to trust me when I don't provide a source.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Uk3fTgq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-16T04:38:50.160+0000) > > name 1 thing you think i like. > > According to a certain OP, you might know them, you apparently don't like any of it anymore. It was hard to pull up that information so you'll just have to trust me when I don't provide a source. Sure as hell was not my doing.
Comentários de Rioters
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Reality - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=688OPQ9WFpA
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=TOTZhdiN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-15T15:24:12.035+0000) > > Reality - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=688OPQ9WFpA idk who are you? https://youtu.be/RRy5JJfw-JI?t=34
Comentários de Rioters
Zyniya (NA)
: Real-life is boring tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyniya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QulqAUq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-14T23:45:41.365+0000) > > Real-life is boring tho. Real life is more important. The game wont pay for your life and if it did it would not be forever.
Comentários de Rioters
: Hmm... well keep it up then. Riot *could* lock the account on request, but that's unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightsky Pirate,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UxPLgi8Z,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T01:59:37.065+0000) > > Hmm... well keep it up then. > > Riot *could* lock the account on request, but that's unnecessary. 1 month 1 week so far. I am studying a course to teach English in asia. I feel calmer. More at peace. Did not lock my account. Did not log in.
: Does anybody still like this game, or we addicted?
> [{quoted}](name=Scarlett Gray,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Lcft9JNJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-14T01:00:59.467+0000) > > I can give you a million and one reasons **not** to play this game. Yet I still do, and still will. Anybody wanna share why they won’t quit? i quit 1 month ago. i'm not sorry. i'm not sad. i'm actually happy.
GreenLore (EUW)
: Uhm how would jinx fit into that line?You can't just replace her guns with bows
> [{quoted}](name=GreenLore,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=us5opmNJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-13T23:07:33.739+0000) > > Uhm how would jinx fit into that line?You can't just replace her guns with bows automatic crossbow. Hextech and old world tech. Riot has no imagination.
: If you look, this whole Discuss the Boards have been very verbal about the platform issues. I am not going to go into the reasons of another users permaban for the sake of privacy, but there is a distinct difference in-between criticism and harassment and misconstruing words. > You gave them shit for it and made them lose all hope and become trolls. I think this speaks for itself. If you have decided the only way the platform is to exist is to burn in a fire, and to harass and troll moderators and the community every chance you get, you don't belong here. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Attysu The Poro,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YeAGdmgT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-11T18:38:28.733+0000) > > If you look, this whole Discuss the Boards have been very verbal about the platform issues. I am not going to go into the reasons of another users permaban for the sake of privacy, but there is a distinct difference in-between criticism and harassment and misconstruing words. > > I think this speaks for itself. If you have decided the only way the platform is to exist is to burn in a fire, and to harass and troll moderators and the community every chance you get, you don't belong here. Period. at least someone is keeping the chaos at bay.
: Low blow?
> [{quoted}](name=MunchingDragon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=YeAGdmgT,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-11T14:27:39.404+0000) > > So instead of listening to people when they were willing to give you solutions, you gave them shit for it and made them lose all hope and become trolls. Then you have the audacity to permaban them. How fragile are your egos, Heralds? You guys are pathetic. You threw your own under the bus constantly, and now you silence them because you are too scared to hear what they have to say. Funnily enough, many are waking up and the boards will be littered with unhappy board users. Are you gonna permaban them as well? > You can ban me for this, it's not gonna matter. I don't care anymore. > Your fragile and over-inflated egos are evident. > > Take note everyone, you'll get permabanned for addressing core issues. > > > In the end, they won, kinda sucks that you removed mod messages, huh? Won't even get the last word. Shoutout to my boy Ulan for being the biggest chicken of the coop. 1000% the truth. i have a ban to prove this. if you bring up a core issue you will get banned on EUW. And they will make it look like you started it or something unrelated.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why I quit League of Legends
You come to play a game and get brought back to the school yard.
Exibir mais

G0blinSlay3r

Nível 208 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão