: Senna can't have it all and DOESN'T have it all. I really HOPE I don't have to do the tango where we have to list her kit and explain one by one the reason why each thing is the way it is. Just note that Senna's scaling is piss poor, so you can outscale her strength in the game and win that way. Also know that she's not a good top laner and she's not a great mid, either. Lastly, know that bot lane's marksman role is primarily open to 3 to 5 picks at a time as far as the meta goes. Senna will be shoved out of pro play's bot lane meta when they nerf her out, and one other marksman will take her place, because that's how bot lane marksmen are since the core design of marksmen is some of the lousiest shit I've seen from this game and won't ever be tackled. Not every dang kit that isn't Annie needs to have elements stripped from it. You guys are so *bitter.*
>Also know that she's not a good top laner and she's not a great mid, either. She is a GREAT top laner in soloq. Current top laners are all pretty immobile (Sett, darius, ornn etc) which makes them very easy to abuse as senna top and unlike in other roles, she can easily reach 100 passive stacks at around 25 mins. That means her range is 725 at that point which is extremely oppressive and she also has 100 ad from her passive alone. With glacial augment the stacks are easy to collect and with support item, you can get 2 minions per wave and thanks to the buff this patch, minions drop stacks more often if you don't last hit them. You can get the ward item quickly and then you always have your lane covered with vision to prevent ganks and later on your team has more vision control. One passive stack is worth 49 gold (+3 gold if from a minion) and that doesn't include the value for range because it can't be calculated. All we know is that range is an EXTREMELY valuable stat. So that gold value alone makes it worth it to not farm more than what the support item allows you to farm for full value. You can calculate how much hidden gold she has at 100 stacks. She can also affect other lanes with her ult and she doesn't really need it on her own lane. The support item also allows her to focus on attacking the enemy champion and not needing to focus on farming instead of poking. >Just note that Senna's scaling is piss poor, so you can outscale her strength in the game and win that way. She is literally one of the best scaling champions in the game... Or you think a vayne (a known good scaling champion) is gonna out scale senna who can blast half her hp with one aa from a mile away? No, she isn't. And that's what happened i nthe last game i played. A vayne was fed but she couldn't handle my range at all. RFC on top of the normal range with over 100 stacks is simply disgusting. Yeah vayne out scales if she can ever approach a fight where she can freely hit a target and so her dps is higher but senna has so large zone control that vayne's potential dps can't be used. Works against every other scaling champion and not just vayne. Just used her as an example.
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XaO4OuWl,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2020-02-12T20:24:24.136+0000) > > As someone who is currently abusing senna top with support item, here are my thoughts on how she should be changed: > > - reduce mana regeneration. I never really run out of mana despite using my q every time it's available on the enemy. > > - Remove the ability to get passive stacks from enemy champions unless they die. This way, support senna would still get stacks but she couldn't be abused on other roles due to not getting stacks. > > - remove the range increase form stacks and possibly remove her ability to crit entirely. > > - remove glacial augment's interaction with basic attacks. that wouldnt fix her bot tho. her amazing utility along side her damage is what makes her annoying to play against when shes an adc. Shes just overloaded at the moment and needs more of a niche identity than a do all things pretty well identity. Funny tho, cause just like Thresh is a jack of all trades supp, shes a jack of all trades adc lol.
That would actually fix her bot. Without the passive stacks, range increase and inability to crit, she would be very weak in the adc role. The utility she has is not enough and that's why she is weaker as a support.
: Senna can't have it all.
As someone who is currently abusing senna top with support item, here are my thoughts on how she should be changed: - reduce mana regeneration. I never really run out of mana despite using my q every time it's available on the enemy. - Remove the ability to get passive stacks from enemy champions unless they die. This way, support senna would still get stacks but she couldn't be abused on other roles due to not getting stacks. - remove the range increase form stacks and possibly remove her ability to crit entirely. - remove glacial augment's interaction with basic attacks.
: technically it's the hardest role in the game, requiring the most sudden decisions and knowledge of the game (every champ has a different clear path) with no way to practice in a realistic manner other than getting your face kicked in by experience or by copy/pasting what you see someone else do For someone who does not want to play jungler, a second support is more valuable
>technically it's the hardest role in the game The second hardest*
Saezio (EUNE)
: Me: The 2 sorakas, are not the same. You: No, they are the same. Me: They are not the same because the current one is better. You: No. They are the same, the current one being better doesn't mean they are different. Me: But the difference I pointed out between the 2 is that the current one is better. You: Yes but NO. I guess we have different meanings for the word "the same". For me "the same" means there are no differences. For you it means the champion's role is the same regardless of play patterns. You could say Swain is the same too then, or akali and irelia. Since their role in the game hasn't changed one bit? (not trolling actually asking)
>I guess we have different meanings for the word "the same". For me "the same" means there are no differences. For you it means the champion's role is the same regardless of play patterns. That just means your definition for it is wrong because it ignores context and realism. You can't use that definition because then you would also argue that one small 10 damage nerf on her q would make her a different champion. That's just not how it works. Taking "the same" too literally is just dumb. >You could say Swain is the same too then No i couldn't, he is completely different. His play style isn't anything like the old swain while soraka's playstyle stayed intact. >or akali Again, completely different playstyle. >irelia. And again. >Since their role in the game hasn't changed one bit? (not trolling actually asking) Role is one thing and play style is another.
Saezio (EUNE)
: So, you agree with all my arguments, but you disagree with my personal takeaway that she is better now than she was before. Because the difference I pointed out between the 2 sorakas is that the current one is better and more elaborate/polished. xD anyway, I guess it's just perception we disagree on and not actual champion evaluation.
>you disagree with my personal takeaway that she is better now than she was before. No? I really don't know how you got into a conclusion that i wouldn't think she is better now than before the rework. I have made it very clear what part i disagreed with and you can't honestly understand it wrong anymore...
Saezio (EUNE)
: Did you play a lot of release soraka? Did I not acknowledge that soraka's identity was kept the same, but her playstyle was made MASSIVELY better? I don't get where we disagree. > She gets rewarded for interacting with the enemy as well as her ally. She has decisions to make. She no longer can be that obnoxious little shit that kept her urgot(old urgot in like seasons 1-2) full mana and HP all the while granting 100 armor to her ally just for existing. Her passive is way more fun now too.] Do you disagree with any of this? Cause this is my actual point. The part you replied to isn't an argument.
I don't disagree with any of that. I disagreed with the part i quoted, the part where you said she isn't the same champion even though she is and even you saying so now. So it's just you contradicting yourself to be honest.
Saezio (EUNE)
: She isn't the same champion after rework. She is TONS better. She gets rewarded for interacting with the enemy as well as her ally. She has decisions to make. She no longer can be that obnoxious little shit that kept her urgot(old urgot in like seasons 1-2) full mana and HP all the while granting 100 armor to her ally just for existing. Her passive is way more fun now too. I think with soraka they managed to keep her core elements that were not too disgusting to play against and just trimmed off some of the said bad elements. Her identity is intact in my books but she is a way way WAAAAAAAAY more sophisticated healer now than she was in early lol.
>She isn't the same champion after rework. She is TONS better. Being better doesn't mean she isn't the same. She is still very much the same champion with the exact same purpose in the game. The mana giving was removed way before her rework too.
: It's sad to see that lots of new players are joining but the OGs are leaving the game bit by bit. In my opinion, I think that I would quit if Riot stops listening to the community. But, for now, they're doing really well! Keep it up Riot!
They are listening to the community on some aspects but completely ignoring it on others. As an example, getting to vote for the reworks was nice but Riot ignoring huge game balance issues is not that nice. Not to mention their bs combined 200+ years of experience and i would personally do better job at balancing than they do. I have 10 years of experience playing the actual game after all just by myself and that's way more than anyone on the balance team for sure. I mean we heard the famous line "I don't need to play the game to balance it".
Saezio (EUNE)
: She can't sit back and do nothing but be a mana+hp battery for a better player.... And somehow people don't see how that was just stupid to have in the game.
That answer has nothing to do with the context. Soraka is still the same champion after her rework.
: I permanently quit after having a game where our support came into my jungle and shadowed me to steal my camps from level 1 for no apparent reason other to be an asshole. I never use the chat function. But on that one occasion I finally broke my silence with a "what is your fucking problem?". Later that day I get a chat restriction. I've always had a problem at Riots punishment system and have been a big advocate for the system itself being at the core of the games toxicity. So when I received my punishment I dropped the game like a sack of shit knowing full well that blitzcrank would never receive punishment. I was about to quit anyway since 8/10 games would be a waste of time due to trolls/afkers, just that was the straw that broke the camels back for me. Played since season 1.
>I never use the chat function. But on that one occasion I finally broke my silence with a "what is your fucking problem?". Later that day I get a chat restriction. Ok and what did you say after breaking the silence with that line? did you tell him to kill himself? were you being racist or homophobic or otherwise extremely insulting? Because you had to be doing one of those things to get a punishment if you hadn't used chat before and that was your first punishment and you got it immediately after one game. That was clearly a deserved chat restriction. I'm obviously not saying what the other person did isn't wrong.
: Ranked is a complete joke. During my promos I had 4 games with an AFK and was placed really low. So now in about 70% of my games I have double the cs as everyone else and have a highly positive K/D/A.... yet I can't out carry my bot lane that goes 4/24. There is an afk in approximately 10% of the games and there is very frequently a player who is "having a bad game." People have bad games all the time but if you don't adjust your decisions and purchases to accommodate that I 100% consider it inting. And low and behold the 2/12 top laner who is dieing to a fed quinn has bought no armor. Riot after 10 years has simply not improved something that is so incredibly simple. Literally eliminate ranked matches for all players that go below a certain threshhold. That threshhold will be based on CS, KDA, Warding, Vision score, and other parameters. We set the bar high for sports with a rigorous try-out process why not for this as well? Oh well rant over gg all
>People have bad games all the time but if you don't adjust your decisions and purchases to accommodate that I 100% consider it inting. This is actually something most of the community doesn't seem to get. A bad game is basically you making a mistake that inherently makes it way harder for you to win (like dying once in top lane in a very bad match up when there are also 3 waves of minions under your tower that you are now gonna lose due to not having tp). However, most people just keep on inting and not changing how they play to reduce the damage they are causing to their team. That's just intentionally losing and not having a bad game. >Literally eliminate ranked matches for all players that go below a certain threshhold. I think there should be a threshold for every elo but not an overall threshold. Like there should be some level of competence expected from a platinum player that you can't expect from a silver player so the thresholds must be different. I guess a threshold shouldn't exist before gold though. If a player has a skill level of an iron 4, you still can't remove him from ranked because that would go against the whole idea of ranked. You should weed out trolls and boosted players with the threshold though.
: I was playing Senna top ever since she came out. seems nice but if you do bad then of course you are getting flamed
are you playing it correctly tho? You know with the support item and glacial augment and all?
: I hate these people that put their title IN ALL CAPS its boring click bait nonsense. Its not broken you're just playing in iron 4 where anything is broken.
I play it in diamond and it is indeed broken. Just because you don't understand it it doesn't mean it isn't broken.
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EQMNc6cd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-08T14:56:23.487+0000) > > Ad assassins are easier to play on average than ap assassins. You are saying that ekko is easier to play but that just a load of bs. Talon is literally one of the easiest champions to play in the game and is very telegraphed. Zed is literally the only ad assassin with some level of skill expression. > > Ekko has more tools in his kit but with that he is also more complex and harder to play to his full potential than someone like talon who has only one way of playing. So in short, you don't have to be as good to play talon effectively as you need to be to play ekko effectively. Is it easier to have 1 opportunity to go for a priority target then have a chance of getting caught and die even if you are invis or is it easier to use 2 basically point and click abilities then press the r button. Talon`s winrate climbs from 46 to 56% over the ranks ekko is pretty much a constant 52%
>Is it easier to have 1 opportunity to go for a priority target then have a chance of getting caught and die even if you are invis or is it easier to use 2 basically point and click abilities then press the r button. That's not a proper example because it doesn't prove any point. Both of those are just as easy to do but the talon example is more likely to result in a kill and if he "dies in invis", then ekko dies too without being able to ult in that same scenario due to him being way more squishy and dying after getting hit by one cc. Talon just deals more damage in that same instance.
: Whats the point in picking an AD assasin in non high elo?
Ad assassins are easier to play on average than ap assassins. You are saying that ekko is easier to play but that just a load of bs. Talon is literally one of the easiest champions to play in the game and is very telegraphed. Zed is literally the only ad assassin with some level of skill expression. Ekko has more tools in his kit but with that he is also more complex and harder to play to his full potential than someone like talon who has only one way of playing. So in short, you don't have to be as good to play talon effectively as you need to be to play ekko effectively.
: Change my mind: Sett isn't OP in top. Everybody else is just too damn weak
>Sett isn't OP in top. Everybody else is just too damn weak You do understand that this is a definition of OP, right? If everyone is weak, that sets a standard strength level. If a champion (sett) is much stronger than those other champions which are the standard, he is OP. That's literally the definition. And no, top lane champions are not weak or bad in general. They just have natural weaknesses and flaws that get exploited by others. That's the natural interaction between melee champions and ranged champions. You can't give the melee champions better gap closers to deal with ranged champions because then adcs become bad either. So the only way that this could be fixed is to give the intended top laners a hp regen passive like doran's shield has but a bit stronger and remove doran's shield so champion like akali etc don't abuse it anymore, she is supposed to be exploitable early. That would help top laners survive ranged match-ups way better (you could even make it diminishing so it's stronger on early levels but wears off completely as you gain levels). Ofc, this would mean that INTENDED ranged top laners like jayce and teemo would have to get grievous wounds or something to their attacks so they still remain relevant in their own role.
: > [{quoted}](name=Toxic Teeto,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-02-03T07:53:36.362+0000) > > And I dont get people who still, in 2020, die to invades. I feel like you have to actively try to die to an invade for it to happen. If you just 5 point defense it should be fairly impossible. Plus no one top sides invades.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZrXQAq2K,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-03T09:50:08.962+0000) > > I feel like you have to actively try to die to an invade for it to happen. If you just 5 point defense it should be fairly impossible. Plus no one top sides invades. My thoughts exactly. The only way to die to an invade is to not pay attention. If you die to an invade, it's not anyone else's fault but yours and that just means you weren't either standing in the correct position to spot the enemy walking towards you or you weren't just paying attention (alt+tab or something). Everyoen who dies to an invade (if it isn't a counterinvade) should honestly get a suspension.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m3MtUct,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-02T15:14:24.324+0000) > > Nobody reacts patch notes anyway so why even have it? > > At least according to everyone I play ranked with. "X got nerfed?" "What does new champ do?" Oh I 'member one Shiptur game, perhaps week, two weeks after Urgot Rework release, he dives in as Ekko, dies. _\*Laughs\*_ **"I still don't know what that champ does"** You're bad example, Shiptur, baaad. Into corner!
> [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0m3MtUct,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-02T16:29:39.358+0000) > > Oh I 'member one Shiptur game, perhaps week, two weeks after Urgot Rework release, he dives in as Ekko, dies. > _\*Laughs\*_ **"I still don't know what that champ does"** > > You're bad example, Shiptur, baaad. Into corner! That's how scarra and imaqtpie also play. They don't read what the abilities do before they play a new champ.
Thilmer (EUW)
: Ranked resets have always being and stupid thing with no justiffication, clearly incoherent in any ranked system.
It actually does have a good justification. It helps maintain competitive integrity by cleaning up the ladder from players that don't deserve the ranks they have. Another thing it does is give the feeling of progression and that makes people play more.
: Day 3 of the disaster.
>This game was supposed to be competition for Riot. No, no it wasn't. It never even had the chance to begin with to compete.
: Prolly for the first time in a very long time i think matchmaking is a bigger problem than busted champions. Granted matchmaking has been a problem for over a year at least but now it has gotten so bad its trumping champions.
It's less of a problem in matchmaking and more of a problem in the mmr system. Matchmaking is doing it's job still (and they said they will make adjustments to account for the amount of filled players on each team to match) but the root of the problem is that the mmr system allows players to ranks they don't deserve.
: Yeah, special in a way that i actually understand the game on a way deeper level than the great majority of the player base. >i'm talking about solo lanes Well that's irrelevant since the only thing that matters is you staying on par with bot lane, not solo lanes. Junglers aren't even supposed to be on the level of solo lanes.
You just can't see the bigger picture and that's your flaw. I gave you the chance to learn and you decided to be in denial. I'm not going to waste my time on you.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: >No you won't. You will be AT LEAST the same level as your bot lane, which means you aren't behind. i'm talking about solo lanes >You already gave the numbers... all you have to do now is use your brain to figure out that getting more experience means leveling up faster. You have a brain, right? Because this is some kinder garden level thinking you need to figure it out.. leveling up 0.05 times faster aint much, you must be a special kind of person to think that is has any practical impact
Yeah, special in a way that i actually understand the game on a way deeper level than the great majority of the player base. >i'm talking about solo lanes Well that's irrelevant since the only thing that matters is you staying on par with bot lane, not solo lanes. Junglers aren't even supposed to be on the level of solo lanes.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: that's the whole point, no matter what, you'll be behind by a couple of levels if you don't constant gank and tax. You being level 8 and laners elvel 10 aint much beter (changes not give about 1/5.5 of an additional level). >It is much bigger than you think. But i guess since you don't understand min-maxing, you don't understand this concept either. instead of making blind claims, how about showing numbers?
>that's the whole point, no matter what, you'll be behind by a couple of levels if you don't constant gank and tax. You being level 8 and laners elvel 10 aint much beter (changes not give about 1/5.5 of an additional level). No you won't. You will be AT LEAST the same level as your bot lane, which means you aren't behind. >instead of making blind claims, how about showing numbers? You already gave the numbers... all you have to do now is use your brain to figure out that getting more experience means leveling up faster. You have a brain, right? Because this is some kinder garden level thinking you need to figure it out...
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: teach me master senpai how 280 xp will benefit a level 7 jungler when the opponents are level 10(note that 280 xp will give you 1/5 of a level), such major changes, much wow.
Ok, let me teach you. It let's you reach higher levels slightly faster. At points it can even be a difference between you having to do another camp or not which can be big in some instances. >a level 7 jungler when the opponents are level 10 Umm you fucked up already if you are behind like that and it isn't meant to relieve you of your fuck ups. You make a mistake and you pay for it, just like it should be. Junglers aren't behind in levels compared to other lanes (obviously not compared to solo lanes because a jungler should never be at the same level as a solo laner unless he is ridiculously fed and the solo laner is behind). >such major changes, much wow. It is much bigger than you think. But i guess since you don't understand min-maxing, you don't understand this concept either.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: jesus, when will you understand that 140 bonus xp after 14 camps is nothing? oh, and also. i was looking at the wrong table, level 1 requires 280 xp. SO 28 CAMPS TO GET ADDITIONAL XP FOR THE FRIST LEVEL. that's nothing
When will YOU understand that it's still a bonus? Meaning it's xp on top of the normal xp you get from the camps normally. It's a net gain with absolutely no downside. You are just whining for the sake of whining right now. > level 1 requires 280 xp. SO 28 CAMPS TO GET ADDITIONAL XP FOR THE FRIST LEVEL. That's not how xp and levels work.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: now, after that. you earn 10 additional xp from each camp. Considering that you need 144 xp to level up from level 1 to 2, that means that you need 14 FUCKING CAMPS to gain the xp of 7 minions
Yes, ADDITIONAL xp, not total xp. For doing the same thing you have always done...
: Have u ever seen a kassadin with a dash or a mobility spell pre 6?
No (actually yes with flash) but have you ever seen kassadin need that 5 ms pre 6 or after it so much that it would actually matter in any shape or form or affect his chances of winning? No, you haven't. He is going to play passively pre 6 and him dying pre 6 requires a massive error with positioning from him. The lane is also so short that the 5 ms is not going to affect any outcomes of the fights pre 6.
: I played Teemo against him twice. I couldn't even get him below half hp while he was building full AD and I was harassing him non stop and then he drops a W on me to take 1/3 hp with no grit built up. I actually felt like Sett, the definition of immobile, was a hard counter to Teemo, the definition of a bully to immobile champions. I'm fine with Sett either being able to deal with poke or being able to brawl it out with other melees but he shouldn't be able to do both. Either scale back his %hp damage to give other melees a chance or his regen to give ranged a chance. He shouldn't get to bully both ranged and melee champions as well as scale. Side note....a 0 grit random W poke at level 1 does 109 true damage.
Yeah i played that match up once too. Immediately started banning him. Doran's shield + his passive makes it impossible for teemo to be effective in any way against him. Then he just buys a tiamat and out pushes you and since you can't even poke him, you are left to wave clear and hope your team can win their lanes because you aren't winning your lane. Not to mention his w is just stupid.
: > [{quoted}](name=whiteLight3r,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3zjHEiy,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-26T03:18:35.336+0000) > > i "climbed" last season. Probably put in 100+ games which is a lot considering I do other things outside of League.... I will never do that again. Started S1 and bounced between S1-S4 about 3 or 4 times through season. Ended S4, bout to be placed in high iron or low bronze after winning 5 placements (2 more to go). > > Im not sure what the point of match maker is, but its not working. Instead of helping to motivate its more like a permanent wet blanket. I probably wont play ranked again till someone fixes this. should be a hard reset every year I mean I get that "people dont want to have to be in the same boat etc." but seriously why can't we all start on an equal platform and ranked is the train and as we win we get closer to first class I mean I can't think of a better metaphor.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3zjHEiy,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-26T03:32:29.232+0000) > > should be a hard reset every year I mean I get that "people dont want to have to be in the same boat etc." but seriously why can't we all start on an equal platform and ranked is the train and as we win we get closer to first class I mean I can't think of a better metaphor. Because ranked is there to give you competitive matches. Doing a hard reset would mean there is no matchmaking and thus the game is PURE coin flip. People like to say that it's coin flip now too but it's not even half as bad as it would be with a hard reset. Iron 4 would be placed with challengers and that's not ok. Not to mention that would mean you could grind a lot of games right at the start of the season, get lucky and only get matched against old iron and bronze players and avoid the actual high elo players because the matchmaking doesn't recognize them yet and then get a higher rank than you deserve. 1 hard reset ever 5-10 years would be ok to clean up the ranked ladder but more often than that would be moronic.
: Its because half u boosted monkeys didnt deserve the rank u were last season. Constantly saw people 45% winrate climbing in gold it was ridic.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordechaiser,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3zjHEiy,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2020-01-26T05:52:06.792+0000) > > Its because half u boosted monkeys didnt deserve the rank u were last season. Constantly saw people 45% winrate climbing in gold it was ridic. You are not exactly wrong.
Frizzê (NA)
: This makes no sense, I have a 59% win rate in ranked right now and am gaining 27 lp per win with 11 per loss. I highly doubt such an absolutely insane reverse is true if you have a good win {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} rate.
> [{quoted}](name=Frizzê,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3zjHEiy,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2020-01-26T10:13:09.364+0000) > > This makes no sense, I have a 59% win rate in ranked right now and am gaining 27 lp per win with 11 per loss. I highly doubt such an absolutely insane reverse is true if you have a good win {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} rate. It obviously isn't true if you think about it logically. He has stayed in the same rank range for 100 games now which means with those gains and losses he should have demoted a lot but he hasn't. So it can't be true.
Janakin (EUNE)
: > earning 16 LP per win and losing 38 per loss I don't believe this.
> [{quoted}](name=Janakin,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=L3zjHEiy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-25T22:35:00.383+0000) > > I don't believe this. Agreed. It doesn't make any sense and it doesn't show in his rank. The players in his games are in the same rank as he is atm (so can't be that bad mmr) and with his amount of games and win rate, he should have dropped in elo by a lot by now but he hasn't, which means his gains and losses CAN'T be like that. Not to mention, -38 LP loss is unheard of these days and he wouldn't be gaining 16 LP if he would be losing that much per loss. He would be gaining less than 10 LP per win. He/she has to either provide proof in form of a picture of him/her losing that much LP with a single loss or it can't be taken seriously.
: Master yi has : -No cc whatsoever -Alpha Stike changes make him ever more extremely telegraphed than before -He’s a Slayer, meaning he will outdps/outduel tanks assassins any other class. Master yi is: Far from being a problem in this game. Trust me, there are other champions in the game that you should worry about.
You clearly do not know what you are talking about. >-No cc whatsoever Doesn't matter when he doesn't need it and he will always build botrk so he will have a slow. >-Alpha Stike changes make him ever more extremely telegraphed than before No? He is still going to use it to avoid your most important shit and to reset turret aggro. >-He’s a Slayer, meaning he will outdps/outduel tanks assassins any other class. That's not what a slayer is. Also, slayer is a subclass for an assassin so you can't say he outdps other classes when the only relevant class you mentioned was assassins... Tanks aren't going to out dps anyone anyway so that example is very poor. As a side note though, it doesn't matter if he is classified as a slayer (assassin) because he isn't one. He hasn't even seen an assassin. He is a melee adc like tryndamere and doesn't have anything in his kit that would make him an assassin... especially since he isn't even built like an assassin. >Far from being a problem in this game. Trust me, there are other champions in the game that you should worry about. Other problems doesn't mean he isn't a problem. He is actually legitimately speaking one of the greatest problems in the game and has been for years. There is a reason why boosters use him. Sure it's not directly yi but things around him like rageblade and taric ult are heavily contributing to his toxicity for the game. Ofc those things are combined with the stuff in his kit like true damage and untargetability. Btw, he has the 4th highest jungle win rate in plat+ on average and the highest win rate at 30-35 mins. after 25 mins he is always better than at least 80% of the junglers. Fun fact: {{item:1419}}{{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} item combo is picked in 46% of the games for him and when he has those items his win rate is a whopping 68%. That's not balanced for a beginner friendly champion with little mechanical requirements.
: A lot of the devs stated intentions have been missed its bewildering.
You make many good points but the zoe part caught my eye. >And how can anyone forget? You made Zoe. Yes, they made zoe. What of it? She is completely balanced right now and isn't that frustrating to play against either. Yes, she was busted on release but unlike the other frustrating champions, she became balanced with number tweaks instead of reworking even one ability.
: > towers are awesome and they do their job. What amazing wordsmitthing it's like a third grader wrote it. > if yours is falling at 10 min maybe your not doing your job to protect it. yes you see i have the ability as an adc/support to stop the top lane tower from falling pre 10. and i'm not talking about myself either. I'm talking about the fact that towers go down too quickly all around. Riot has intetnionally made the game to go from what used to be 50 minutes to something closer to 30. If the first tower isnt down before 10 minutes NOBODY is doing their job. >how is damage too high? {{champion:523}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:51}} U wot m8? >every game is a shit stomp? not my games. they are close, back and forth. down to the last teamfight. This is a bold-faced **lie**. The game was literally restructured to snowball harder all the way down to minion behavior. And also since you're talking about "Not Playing Properly" the game is literally about abusing the opponent which means high elo games go by quicker than lower elo games because higher elos take better advantage of gold efficiency. What you are saying cannot be true if you're good at the game. Watch a person who is actually good at the game play and its the opposite of what you've described.
>If the first tower isnt down before 10 minutes NOBODY is doing their job. I can mostly agree with your points, although they are a bit exaggerated, but this line just hurt to read. If a tower DOES go down that early, THAT means someone didn't do his job. If everyone plays perfectly (doesn't actually need to be perfect but you get what i mean, i hope), then the towers do not go down for an extended period of time because no one is dying and thus giving the time to destroy the turret. To get a tower down at 10 minutes requires a major mistake from the enemy team and, in most cases, assistance from your teammate (jungler) to damage the tower. Tower falling before the plates wear off pretty much only happens at bot lane and even then it's not the norm.
: are we getting ARURF?
During the next event if i remember correctly. It's in the video they released recently.
: PSA for Tomorrow: Sett is a Juggernaut
>Sett is DESIGNED to be able to deal large amounts of damage while also tanking large amounts of damage. You forgot to add a key part: He is also designed to have poor mobility which make shim easy to kite.
: are we getting ARURF?
: If you're going to make people place in Silver, can you please reset their MMR to Silver level?
Hard reset is definitely not the way to go. That would literally throw any form of fair matchmaking out of the window.
: Just played this seasons first ranked. No fucking wonder people are calling it trash
rujitra (NA)
: It is when a boards banned player keeps violating the rules on a new account. That is clearly what’s happening here.
I mean yeah that would be against the rules but "smurfing" on boards in itself is not.
rujitra (NA)
: Player admits to board smurfing
"Boards smurfing" is not against the rules.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the time where every mid-lane was Corki Vs. Azir still last year? Because multiple months of pick/ban isn't really "low presence" in my eyes.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2QERsv8N,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2020-01-08T14:59:30.224+0000) > > Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the time where every mid-lane was Corki Vs. Azir still last year? > Because multiple months of pick/ban isn't really "low presence" in my eyes. You could call it low presence because he was only picked against corki because he was the best choice into corki (although still not that good). He wasn't played if corki wasn't played.
: This is just wrong. Evevn if he lacks, say mobility he has 2 items that allow him to out-kite and stun any chasers. He can burst down assassins who get too close. He can kite the melee kiters with that Chakram + any item that speeds him up or slows down an enemy. I wound up playing him against a chogath and just kited him in my first game ever with him and that scythe gun thing. For whatever reason this dude also has a heimerdinger turret on his most annoying kiting weapon. Wanna gank him? GOOD LUCK. You can say "he has 2 guns" but you see the problem is all the shit those guns do.
Your comment has so many problems and is clear indication of you lacking proper understanding about the game which means i'm not even going to bother to try to enlighten you. Instead, i'm just going to let you believe your own, although wrong, observations.
Noraver (NA)
: Simple while playing, sure. Simple to play against? No. Simple to remember everything he does as someone who doesn't play him? Nuh uh. Simple to design skins? He has 148 unique visual effects. Simple to balance? Not likely. He's a simple ADCarry to _play_, but in no other way is he simple. His kit contains something for every given situation.
>His kit contains something for every given situation. No it doesn't. He only has the tools of 2 guns available to him at any given time, which means it's actually very misleading to call him overloaded. His gameplay is also very straight forward after learning how the HUD works (they could have actually just used the old HUD on him but decided to make thing more complicated than they could have been for no reason).
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gA45PaYX,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:34:19.579+0000) > > Ah yes, the good old assumptions. I did have it happen to me without me having any knowledge of such things. I just checked the client during the game after the message and it showed that my friend sent the message and that was it. It didn't affect me simply because i'm not an idiot. > > Never gotten banned before? All the more reason to doubt the legitimacy of that message. The literal first impression after reading the message should be "What? This has to be a troll message" if you have never been punished before. So I said that because you acted like you didn't know how it felt. I guess you're just better than everyone then. When this happened to me, it was a case of 'I don't know what I don't know' which means that at the time I didn't know if this was a possible ban message. Also everyone does things that people say they will report them for so, yeah, I was scared of getting banned. If you're a perfect angel that doesn't ever make mistakes, then congratulations, but I'm not.
> [{quoted}](name=LightningShado,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gA45PaYX,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-05T06:02:19.646+0000) > > So I said that because you acted like you didn't know how it felt. I guess you're just better than everyone then. > > When this happened to me, it was a case of 'I don't know what I don't know' which means that at the time I didn't know if this was a possible ban message. Also everyone does things that people say they will report them for so, yeah, I was scared of getting banned. If you're a perfect angel that doesn't ever make mistakes, then congratulations, but I'm not. I can tell from your comments that you are very emotion driven person.
: > [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gA45PaYX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-04T16:44:22.842+0000) > > Saying that a person like that isn't a friend is an overreaction at it's peak. It was a HARMLESS joke and you and OP are too naive to believe everything you read. If you did nothing wrong it should be your first reaction to think it's not a real message. Think someone is trolling you? either scroll up or type /r and hit space and it will show you the name of the culprit. It's not harder than that and it's not that serious... Sorry, you've never had it happen to you without knowing about it first. I've never been banned or penalized ever so I freaked the heck out. I wanted to keep my account that I had spent years on. It actually gave me anxiety. To lose all that progress would've sucked. Basically what I'm saying is that you don't understand how it feels.
> [{quoted}](name=LightningShado,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gA45PaYX,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-04T21:17:10.550+0000) > > Sorry, you've never had it happen to you without knowing about it first. I've never been banned or penalized ever so I freaked the heck out. I wanted to keep my account that I had spent years on. It actually gave me anxiety. To lose all that progress would've sucked. Basically what I'm saying is that you don't understand how it feels. Ah yes, the good old assumptions. I did have it happen to me without me having any knowledge of such things. I just checked the client during the game after the message and it showed that my friend sent the message and that was it. It didn't affect me simply because i'm not an idiot. Never gotten banned before? All the more reason to doubt the legitimacy of that message. The literal first impression after reading the message should be "What? This has to be a troll message" if you have never been punished before.
Exibir mais

GonahtanuGepardi

Nível 234 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão