: “Punishing mistakes mattered” “This game is too snowbally, mistakes are a death sentence - Boards community in a nutshell
> [{quoted}](name=Phillycheesedog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OoAUHbiy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-02T22:35:49.431+0000) > > “Punishing mistakes mattered” > > “This game is too snowbally, mistakes are a death sentence > > - Boards community in a nutshell Those aren't even related. Stop trying too hard to make it sound ironic. If you fuck up and you die it's your fault. If your opponent gains a lead so big from that one fuck up they invalidate your entire lane presence thereafter, that's a problem with the game. Idk about you guys but I play Dota alongside LoL and in Dota you can die a couple of times and still hold your lane just fine. Kills don't give you a truck load of gold and a couple of level lead doesn't mean you're going to one shot everyone you come across. It is a slower paced game the way LoL used to be back in s7 and earlier. That doesn't allow you to continue to fuck up however as the lead eventually builds up and falling behind will eventually bite you in the arse. It just doesn't happen immediately after a single death however and the game still gives you plenty breathing room. Imagine dying to a gank once in LoL and coming back only to get oneshot. Yeah, that shit doesn't happen in Dota.
: I AM GONNA TROLL NOW ON..
Go ahead lmao. It isn't like you'll get banned anyway. It's almost as if trolling was designed for this game as it's the only way you can have fun these days. If you're sadistic that is.
: > [{quoted}](name=QuZeed YT,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RXR3TYK7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:27:35.541+0000) > > So you want to buff LB, Karma and Yuumi. Which are all that type of champions that make you hate the game more, I mean. Karma is fine, she needs nothing except a nerf to her MS. Yuumi needs a nerf to her healing, she heals full hp in late game. LB is fine too. What's your point on these? > PS : Replace Yasuo by Irelia or Mordekaiser, at this point he's balanced why irelia...? you have to be either really good on her or your team has to be complete dogshit for her to do good. she either wins early and gets to have her fun until 25minutes or shes useless the entire time. if it wasnt a damage meta id understand why she's good but with everybody doing a bajillion damage nowadays even tanks die pretty fast most of the time, and irelia isnt even that tanky sooo... she kinda just gets deleted every fight
> [{quoted}](name=I illustrate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RXR3TYK7,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:59:19.401+0000) > > why irelia...? you have to be either really good on her or your team has to be complete dogshit for her to do good. she either wins early and gets to have her fun until 25minutes or shes useless the entire time. if it wasnt a damage meta id understand why she's good but with everybody doing a bajillion damage nowadays even tanks die pretty fast most of the time, and irelia isnt even that tanky sooo... she kinda just gets deleted every fight True this. Irelia just doesn't have the sustain/burst to be relevant in this day an age. {{champion:92}}, {{champion:114}}, and {{champion:157}} do what Irelia does way better and there's no reason to play her until these three are banned.
: S10 Conq had a higher duration than S9 Conq for 1 or 2 patches.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RXR3TYK7,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T20:11:14.854+0000) > > S10 Conq had a higher duration than S9 Conq for 1 or 2 patches. Not a problem. Olaf has immense sticking potential. Especially after he's completed {{item:3044}} you aren't running away from him.
Voluug13 (NA)
: When people say mages are OP:
Try playing Vlad, Zoe, or Ryze. The problem with mages isn't that they are OP but how low risk and safe most of them are. Sure you can all in an immobile mage and they may not have an outright escape but most of them have very easy to land CC and itemization which allows them to escape pretty much every scenario unpunished. Mages have the easiest access to CDR in the game and {{item:3802}} and {{item:3157}} later you have hardly anything to worry about for as long as you don't blow your CC carelessly. The itemization also applies to AP assassins but unlike mages they don't have the liberty to free farm using range and aren't nearly as good as blind picks. The only AP assassins who can reliably be first picked into most matchups are {{champion:38}} and {{champion:245}}. These guys are broken even by AP assassin standards and should have been gutted a long time ago.
: Question: Are there any adcs that are "Jungleable"?
{{champion:133}} and {{champion:29}} do amazing in the jungle. Quinn because she can nonstop gank lanes and be anywhere on the map within moments right after she hits level 6 and Twitch because his ganking potential is unmatched by any other ADC. Graves is another but he isn't much of an ADC (The "C" in ADC stands for carry and Graves isn't going to carry games unless extremely ahead). If you're willing to risk it {{champion:67}} can be played very successfully depending on the draft. She does incredibly well even upon falling behind and has the perfect rune for a DPS jungler (Press the Attack is perfect for early ganks if you choose to punish overextended lanes early). You've got to be very careful in case you get counterganked if you're going to play Vayne jungle.
: I mean new conqueror is better against squishies, worse against tanks. He still runs down immobile adc's and he still 1v1's tanks. So not much changed for him. New conqueror was truely OP on him back when it had a longer duration so he could get it fully stacked with Q poke before he ran in.
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RXR3TYK7,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:51:35.969+0000) > > I mean new conqueror is better against squishies, worse against tanks. He still runs down immobile adc's and he still 1v1's tanks. So not much changed for him. New conqueror was truely OP on him back when it had a longer duration so he could get it fully stacked with Q poke before he ran in. You stacked S9 conqueror the same way you stack S10 Conq. It was S8 where you could charge the rune off opponent minions.
: For reall who is the most difficult champion?
For anyone who plays top lane, you'd be shocked to find out how difficult it is to do well with {{champion:266}}. You need to time his abilities right and despite landing your skill shots every skirmisher/diver from {{champion:24}}, {{champion:39}}, to {{champion:11}} will chunk away half your HP by the time the first Q goes off. Don't get me started on juggernauts such as red {{champion:141}} and {{champion:58}} who do Aatrox's job better than him with half the effort. With Aatrox you're putting in twice the effort and spending the entire game landing skillshots to reap the same benefit most other top laners achieve merely by right clicking. Another champion I see being really difficult is {{champion:429}} and for the same reason as Aatrox. You put in twice the effort to reap the same benefit which a {{champion:67}} or {{champion:18}} would merely by existing. At one point in time I'd have said {{champion:13}} and {{champion:64}} took some skill to play but it's a joke how anybody can perform well on these guys at the moment. There exist very few champs in LoL who truly require skill. Champions who once took skill ({{champion:92}}, {{champion:157}}, {{champion:238}} to name a few) have either been overbuffed or reworked into states so pathetic it's become a running gag.
: In teamfights all he is killing is immobile ADC's. He still beats almost everyone 1v1 but he can't just wack the frontline in teamfights.
With the state ADCs are in, especially the immobile ones such as Jhin, Draven, Miss Fortune, and a handful others, everybody from an assassin to a diver is going to make an easy meal out of them. Olaf isn't an exception. You literally play Olaf like you would another champion, put in half the effort, mess up twice as much, but still reap the same reward because this champion lost any counter play the moment new Conqueror went live. The only thing keeping him at bay was the 8% healing on the gutted Conq from last season but that's no longer the case.
: > [{quoted}](name=HerbertyXsSn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OoAUHbiy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:08:40.428+0000) > > This is the reason I play more of Dota than LoL. Dota doesn't give a shit about your sentiments and if you suck then that's that. > > LoL has way too many babysit mechanics and champions who literally save you from messing up (Look at {{champion:245}}, {{champion:8}}, {{champion:157}}, {{champion:350}}, and like 1/3rd the roster which I am not going to bother mentioning). Pick any of these guys and if you're still hard feeding then it's either intentional or you're playing on over 200 ping. You just cried about some champs being broken in LoL, but said that you like Dota, but Dotas balancing philosophy is "if everything is broken, nothing is"
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OoAUHbiy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-02T19:19:27.784+0000) > > You just cried about some champs being broken in LoL, but said that you like Dota, but Dotas balancing philosophy is "if everything is broken, nothing is" Dota's balancing philosophy is more about having a valid counterplay to even the most broken heroes in game. Everything from Invoker to Rikimaru can be counterpicked and itemized against to great effect. You probably haven't played enough Dota 2 to make a statement by the looks of it. What counterplay do you have to champions in LoL on the other hand? Champions such as {{champion:36}} gets his healing buffed to counter grevious wounds and champions such as Kassadin get a -5 ms nerf while still maintaining a flash equivalent ability on a 3ish second cooldown for example. LoL's balance philosophy is an arms race at best. The fact that 90% of Dota's roster constantly sees pro play while League's doesn't merely goes to show how counterplay and power budget is handled in both games.
: Olaf never falled off in 1v1's though? He fell off because he teamfights bad and pretty much can only kill immobile adc's.
He kills literally everyone except Yi since the conq changes went live. If anything though Olaf is one of the best blind pick top lane right now because the new Conq coupled with his passive and ult is pretty much an autowin even against most matchups. He does just fine killing even super broken champs such as {{champion:82}} through Morde's ult so it isn't just immobile ADCs he's bringing down.
: I mean, the whole "punish mistakes" crushes when one player is better than the other one. Worse player can't punish better one. I don't want to rank shame or anything, but I have strong feeling that the Olaf game was max mid plat game. I would like to see that game, were GW bought? How rest of the team played? Which soul? Which champs enemy team had? How well they played? I'm sorry, but I feel like one story isn't enough to prove anything. How did mistakes matter back in the day more than today(I'm not talking when catchup xp wasnt a thing and when xp range was lower)? The mana never running out is sadly true, I kinda miss when you had to plan, but again, at that point it was harder to really punish someone, especially if they had sustain, there was almost no way how to solo kill even when they played poorly. Why are there tons of meta slaves across all elos, but they still struggle to climb? Bcs skill matters, it isn't about picking meta champs.
> [{quoted}](name=DGAGAAsharpAGD,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OoAUHbiy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:52:29.661+0000) > > I mean, the whole "punish mistakes" crushes when one player is better than the other one. Worse player can't punish better one. I don't want to rank shame or anything, but I have strong feeling that the Olaf game was max mid plat game. I would like to see that game, were GW bought? How rest of the team played? Which soul? Which champs enemy team had? How well they played? > > I'm sorry, but I feel like one story isn't enough to prove anything. > > How did mistakes matter back in the day more than today(I'm not talking when catchup xp wasnt a thing and when xp range was lower)? > > The mana never running out is sadly true, I kinda miss when you had to plan, but again, at that point it was harder to really punish someone, especially if they had sustain, there was almost no way how to solo kill even when they played poorly. > > Why are there tons of meta slaves across all elos, but they still struggle to climb? Bcs skill matters, it isn't about picking meta champs. As it should be. A better player can and should beat a worse player.
IVSakenz (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=IVSakenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OoAUHbiy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-02T18:51:47.137+0000) > > <*removed by moderation*> This is the reason I play more of Dota than LoL. Dota doesn't give a shit about your sentiments and if you suck then that's that. LoL has way too many babysit mechanics and champions who literally save you from messing up (Look at {{champion:245}}, {{champion:8}}, {{champion:157}}, {{champion:350}}, and like 1/3rd the roster which I am not going to bother mentioning). Pick any of these guys and if you're still hard feeding then it's either intentional or you're playing on over 200 ping.
: I'm afraid to play ranked because I dont wan't harder competition
Your teammates are always going to be the main reason you lose games. The skill level doesn't increase as drastically between divisions in this game as it does elsewhere. Learn the basics and until your luck runs out and matchmaking starts kicking your ass it won't matter. You'll do fine all the way till masters and not face any real difference in competition. Pray to RNGesus that you don't get a bot lane which goes 0/16 combined my 14 mins or a jungler who ganks your lane at 1/3rd HP to feed away and you should be winning most matches with the bare minimum of skill.
: Riot will lol stop supporting Windows 7?
LoL will work on fcuking windows 98. The day it stops working on low end PC is the day LoL will die. Not joking but low system requirements is one of this game's main selling point. I may have exaggerated it above but truth be said I believe LoL will work fine on anything past Windows XP and will remain that way for the next few years to come.
Comentários de Rioters
: 10 problematics champs that need to be looked at in 2020:
Add Olaf to the list. Had an Olaf last game who gave up every single dragon including the soul but still carried the game by mashing his face on the keyboard late due to him being busted with new conqueror. He doesn't even fall off anymore and will 1v1 anyone except Yi at this point. Granted he had Yuumi latches onto him but I hard inted and he still carried. There's nothing the opponent could do against him. He wasn't a particularly good player either and would constantly run into the opponent's CC off ult but heal everything off his autos alone.
2gudaiya (NA)
: I keep getting junglers that either want to invade at lvl 2 and then they lose that skirmish and the game itself is over, or that afk farm and don't know how to press a function key. maybe I come across a cerebral jungler once every 20 games but then they could just as well be with the enemy. also wtf is lane priority to a jungler? some type of Egyptian hieroglyphs that require a rosetta stone to understand? i am under my turret boi, I cannot move to your poorly thought out invade attempt.
Don't even get me started. Last game I had an Olaf who ganked my lane early and fed my laner while he was at 1/3rd HP and cost me the entire lane as I went Dark Harvest on Katarina instead of Electocute and lost any lead I had maintained. That shit jungler gave up every single dragon including the fourth and along with it the soul, but still carried the game due to Yuumi latching onto him and Olaf being busted as fuck. All he did was mash his face on the keyboard and get kills coz he'd outheal everybody's damage regardless of him running headfirst into CC on multiple ocassion while his R was down.
: @Riot: fret not, I have solved jungling.
Jungle really isn't as bad as the players make it out to be. Half the players who complain don't know how to play jungle and are still following powerframing guides from 3 years ago. If people actually picked a jungler with strong early game gank potential and objective control and actually spent the game trying to create map pressure instead of sitting in their own jungle farming their ass off, they'd soon start to climb. Half the junglers out there lose not because jungle is shit (the exp gains are) but because they just don't understand how to get a lead and influence games as a jungler.
Comentários de Rioters
H00KIE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HerbertyXsSn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxUVEM46,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-17T21:26:18.718+0000) > > Dota 2 has already done this. People who play League won't understand this because they've been conditioned to believe bullshit is good for their mental health. Dota 2 has this, all champs are free despite the game being significantly less popular, can see the skins you're buying INGAME, can mix skin sets together to make unique looks, champions are much much more diverse kit wise, no bullshit summoner spells that let people secure a kill on you or get away from you (flash), all champions have relevance in the game in some way, jungle isn't a shit show, the list goes on... looking at it, I have almost no reason to play this game over Dota lol
The only time I play League is when I'm free at work and need something to hold my attention. The only reason I play LoL here is because my work laptop doesn't run Dota so smooth.
Comentários de Rioters
: Let's put this common horsecrap trope to bed right now. Statistically, players that don't feed, troll, flame, or int, perform better than players that do, have better mmrs, and higher ranks. Solution? Stop mixing players of different experience and performance levels into the same game. Suddenly, all these shitgame "matches" where one lane overfed losing the game for 4 other teammates happens much less often. Suddenly, 4 teammates on both teams are no longer held hostage in a game where they have zero impact as their one experienced carry fights against the opposing experienced carry.
Dota 2 has already done this. People who play League won't understand this because they've been conditioned to believe bullshit is good for their mental health.
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Inari Fox Orrion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OxUVEM46,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-17T17:49:49.568+0000) > > I don't know if you're running out of players to match together (I wouldn't be surprised, given the state of your client & balance) or if you're just trying to make up for my 30-game winstreak earlier, but there's something boring about a match where the entire team is 1 to 10 by 8 minutes. Like, I don't typically AFK but you'll notice a few leaves in my match history. A closer look will probably let you know exactly *why*: those matches barely qualify as 'gameplay' because my input into them has no effect on the outcome. A flaming Jhin bitching about your pick, who then sits passively at turret not even playing? A Vladimir who goes 0/3/0 within the first five minutes? A Zed who doesn't R a Yasuo when Zed's under his own turret fighting Yasuo? > > With the state of this matchmaking & the game in general, I'm astounded that **more** people haven't quit. > Keep it up though, Riot. People have limited patience, and I'm very close to outright quitting your sad, broken, unbalanced mess of a game that CertainlyT ruined for you and that you refuse to fix. How would you design a matchmaker that doesn't give you a flaming jhin, a losing Vladimir and a zed that doesn't R a yasuo when you expect them to? Do you realize that the matchmaker assigns teams before champion picks. Do you realize that the matchmaker has no idea if someone is going to flame? Do you realize that the matchmaker has no idea how you expect your teammates to play?
By dropping them to their correct elo and never matching them with you again. When that Jhin doesn't even play to win, likely loses every game which doesn't go his way, why should he remain at his current elo where he constantly gets matched against regular players? People like these should drop to bronze and Iron. Ironically Iron hardly has any players.
Night8Fury (EUNE)
: Pentakill New Album
Make this happen Riot.
: So he IS a giant monster wolf/bat dude! :P
More like giant monster wolf batman! He's the hero Zaun needs but doesn't deserve.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Beast is easy, in fact I'd say easier as you don't need to imagine a human face on them. You can create what you like with them. Disappointed in the design as well, I heard Ionia Bruiser and was actually hoping for more human military, decked in armour, how many of those do we have? Not a human with random cat ears. Even as as a Vastayan he's weak, doesn't have animalistic features at all like the others.
It's difficult to get a beast right really. Take someone like Warwick and compare him to someone like Khazix or Reksai. Warwick has an actual personality and you could make a full fledged TV series out of his character. The other two, not so much.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bultz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WPdTAUvj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T22:29:59.204+0000) > > Ughh fuck me, instead of epic beast warrior we get emo/scene k pop loser. He definitely looks like a character with a unique presence and personality. Much more desirable than the generic, basic, uncivilized, barbaric Warcraft orc you were probably hoping for. Whilst i do not like the idea of a new melee fighter (inferior design in my opinion), i welcome new, fresh and distinctive champion thematics. New style, fresh art, and bold, new characteristics. This is especially needed in the melee fighter pool, since most of the champions have very dull, boring, uninspired personalities. Sett might just have the potential to change that. Champions like {{champion:164}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:44}} have well designed and distinctive personalities. Champions like {{champion:2}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:58}} do not.
Looks like Sasuke on steroids to me. This has been done a thousand times before. I'd much rather take a Darius/Garen esque design for a buff male champ as they actually 'feel' dangerous. They feel more like battle hardened alpha males who can kick serious butt. Sett on the other hand looks like a makeup caked edge Instagram model who decided he'd get more views by pumping steroids and synthol.
Bultz (NA)
: Is this really sett.....?
This is the fourth Sasuke after Kayn, Talon, and Aphelios.
: Don't think this game is for players like me anymore
Don't even get me started. I can't go two games without an afk. Now when I see an afk on my team, I run it down so the match ends faster and I don't get banned for it.
Bevdog101 (OCE)
: Will Twitch ADC be viable this season?
As much as I hate to say it, Twitch is absolutely cancer when he's in a good spot. I'm not talking about him as an ADC but as a jungler, he's nuts. If Riot finds a way to buff his playstyle as an ADC while keeping him weak in the jungle, great! But I doubt Riot can manage that with their limited iq balance department.
Bultz (NA)
: Is this really sett.....?
After Sasuke with 5 guns, Riot presents to us buff Sasuke. Can't wait {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}.
: Beautiful KDA Cosplay
9/10, needs more Draven.
Comentários de Rioters
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HerbertyXsSn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-04T15:42:11.891+0000) > > What I hate the most is how hard they try to punish toxic chat and make toxicity the scapegoat for why the game's low quality. > > In an M rated fucking game, these guy think trashtalking is a problem. Get the fuck out of here. > > I understand that saying mean things such as wishing suicide on someone should be met with drastic measures but these guys intentionally leave out voice chat because a select group of sensitive wimps who haven't learnt to face the real world are threatened by the act of being told to not feed over voice. There's no teamwork in this game, I can literally not coordinate with people because a lot of them are usually too focused to listen to pings and with how difficult it is to solo carry in this meta, we need a new way of telling people what your intentions are. LoL is rated T for Teens. That being said, you are asking for people to want to coordinate with you in the same post where you're arguing that it should be okay for you to trash talk people? Who is going to want to listen to the jackass that's been harassing them all game?
No because coordinating and trashtalking don't happen at the same time. I don't trash talk coz it doesn't contribute to the win but I realize people will do so in voice chat just the same as they do in regular chat. The only difference being you can still mute idiots who talk shit while still being able to communicate with those who wish to win. You're talking black and white and pulling at straws to spark an argument here. I couldn't care less about it but voice chat is a far superior experience over communicating through pings and the community shouldn't have to miss out on it because the minority may misuse the chat to breed toxicity. Usual toxicity still overrated and is no reason for why I should miss out on a chance to speak to my teammates better.
Naffy (NA)
: How To Tilt An ADC Main 101
Doesn't matter, they're going to feed either way.
: The question that could worth asking on the Korean forums
Korean teams have been playing like shit ever since the meta shifted towards this high damage play style. Chinese teams are the only ones which benefits from this.
EATARI (NA)
: {{champion:103}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:21}} OP rito please nerf bust damage.
: Please rethink what bust damage is supposed to be and should do in game.
Bust damage - When {{champion:79}} body slams you with his gigantic breasts so hard you start to miss your mommy.
Comentários de Rioters
Cdore (NA)
: Games are worse because Riot promotes selfishness as their business strategy.
What I hate the most is how hard they try to punish toxic chat and make toxicity the scapegoat for why the game's low quality. In an M rated fucking game at least in Australia, these guy think trashtalking is a problem. Get the fuck out of here. I understand that saying mean things such as wishing suicide on someone should be met with drastic measures but these guys intentionally leave out voice chat because a select group of sensitive wimps who haven't learnt to face the real world are threatened by the act of being told to not feed over voice. There's no teamwork in this game, I can literally not coordinate with people because a lot of them are usually too focused to listen to pings and with how difficult it is to solo carry in this meta, we need a new way of telling people what your intentions are.
Comentários de Rioters
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HerbertyXsSn,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mVE0Kb3d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:15:27.531+0000) > > Hell no. We need a revolution more than anything right now. > > The game is in pieces and so are the boards. Enough of this shit about not expressing your discontent and letting shit be shit. The community's speaking up for the better. Like I said, voicing your opinion is more than valid, but getting hostile and repetitive and refusing to listen aren't going to help. Revolutions are for serious issues, this is just some people blowing a few controversial opinions getting removed way out of proportion.
Listen to what, moderators deleting posts? This is just book burning and should be met with the right amount of discontent. Nothing changes when you sit on your arse and complain because you're too offended you'll offend someone. Mods have deleted posts highlighting valid criticism in the past and they're doing it now. If you don't like people speaking up against it then you're in the wrong place.
Tokishi7 (NA)
: I'm not sure what Riot is up to these days. The PBE is nothing more than a means to make sure the game doesn't crash after patch rather than wow, this is broken. Game just sort of went downhill some day and it lost what it used to be. It's still fun at times, but when it's not, extremely noticeable now :/
And yet you find shit like Annie permastunning and friendly fire Pyke.
Morglics (EUNE)
: and you have yasuo lee and such , with only advantages and 0 disadvantages there is no design or any balancing for this game it is just make insta kill jumpy flashy champs for kids watching twitchtv and thats all
Add Riven and Irelia from 5 nerfs ago. They were amazing at 1v1s, teamfights, split pushing, and objective taking, all in one package. There's a reason for why RIven mains climb as fast as they do.
: This is not the fault of LEDs per se. This issue stems from the rest of the design around the LEDs, which includes not only the fixture and optics but also (and especially) the tilt/adjustment of the assembly. And high-beams blinding oncoming drivers has nothing to do with LEDs at all; the whole point of high-beams is extra visibility for the driver in dark/rural areas. That's been a thing for decades. There's a _ton_ of misinformation out there about what LEDs are, how they work, and what they're capable of. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AszEdsb9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-02T06:23:49.747+0000) > > This is not the fault of LEDs per se. This issue stems from the rest of the design around the LEDs, which includes not only the fixture and optics but also (and especially) the tilt/adjustment of the assembly. And high-beams blinding oncoming drivers has nothing to do with LEDs at all; the whole point of high-beams is extra visibility for the driver in dark/rural areas. That's been a thing for decades. > > There's a _ton_ of misinformation out there about what LEDs are, how they work, and what they're capable of. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer. True this. LEDs blind everyone for two lanes across when used in a traditional dome setup but when used in projectors which can cut the spread of the light more efficiently, they are far from being a distraction. You'll still have morons who ride in city limits on high beam however, but that's hardly the headlight's fault.
Sukishoo (NA)
: I mean isn't that what all companies are supposed to do? You don't think they actually listen did you? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I'll give you real examples - Bethesda, EA, and Blizzard are like burning buildings right now. Riot games should have been but they don't have the same hype following these companies I mention but is no better and lowkey just as shit. Riot gets away with all the flame because they are borderline unpopular. People have heard of League of Legends but most people who don't play the game just don't relate the two. Meanwhile, companies like CDPR and ID (also owned by Bethesda but Bethesda doesn't hold a gun to their heads) have a massive and incredibly loyal fan following because the game makers aren't corporate freaks trying to juice their customers dry. You can decide which company is going to last longer with these 'new tactics' in place.
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: Everyone Needs to Calm Down
Hell no. We need a revolution more than anything right now. The game is in pieces and so are the boards. Enough of this shit about not expressing your discontent and letting shit be shit. The community's speaking up for the better.
: Who honestly believes they are balancing enough champs per patch?
When Dota 2, a more complex game can balance half it's roster League can at the very least target 1/3 of it's own. They don't try, and they're trying to milk the skins for as long as the game lasts.
: > [{quoted}](name=HerbertyXsSn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eNgEAoLM,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-11-29T19:26:36.871+0000) > > Accidentally dying is fine. Not listening to pings, not learning wave management, refusing to learn vision control, and not wanting to itemize right isn't. > > If you aren't listening to my pings to top it off and continue to die, the death is 100% your fault. It isn't my fault you're fucking stupid and continue to give away kills. Then why enrage yourself. you are not to blame. why be the voice to a point to when logs are reviewed. Keep your side clean. and remember rage does not work. it fuels chaos.
I am not enraging, but pointing out that the people who constantly die because they won't listen to the rest of the team are only to blame themselves. It's a pity you can't state facts here without offending somebody.
Exibir mais

HerbertyXsSn

Nível 35 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão