Keiaga (NA)
: Mordekaiser isn't a mage. Ranged champs tend to underperform when it comes to winrates if they go toplane. Toplane isn't exclusively for fighters and tanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TWHMK1g8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-13T20:13:42.309+0000) > > Mordekaiser isn't a mage. > > Ranged champs tend to underperform when it comes to winrates if they go toplane. > > Toplane isn't exclusively for fighters and tanks. u kn Why ranged champ tend to underperform ? Because When they pick range top, All What they try to do is just herrase and Poke and forget about last hitting. What excuse for darius top to out cs Vayn or quin top ?
Comentários de Rioters
: I was okay with the bad balance up until aphelios was released and diana got a rework... I only have one ban but I need to ban aphelios, diana and qiyana for a fair match... I just wish there was a gamemode where you could play league in its past seasons. My tolerance level for the balancing issues is starting to decrease. I love this game but if this continues, then I'm leaving and never coming back. I've noticed that que timers have been longer... its almost like other people feel the same way. Does riot care? No.
> [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-12-13T11:53:17.770+0000) > > I was okay with the bad balance up until aphelios was released and diana got a rework... I only have one ban but I need to ban aphelios, diana and qiyana for a fair match... I just wish there was a gamemode where you could play league in its past seasons. My tolerance level for the balancing issues is starting to decrease. I love this game but if this continues, then I'm leaving and never coming back. I've noticed that que timers have been longer... its almost like other people feel the same way. Does riot care? No. if u play bruiser toplane u have to make sure {{champion:13}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:84}} Bann and pray They dont pick {{champion:85}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:133}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Im Not a Korean,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-13T00:49:15.236+0000) > > Riot has litteraly proven about 200 times now that their balance team is extremly bad at doin their job. they have proven that they are not able to balance champions and are close to always messing up balancin champions. why do they still get to do this? I don't think they are bad. They know what they are doing. They are just not balancing the game for the average player which is 90 % of the player base. They are balancing the game mostly for high elo ( diamond + and pros ). This results to having a very unbalanced and unsatisfying game. The game stopped being fun when Riot started to balance champions over Pro Play.
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-12-13T07:42:24.738+0000) > > I don't think they are bad. They know what they are doing. They are just not balancing the game for the average player which is 90 % of the player base. They are balancing the game mostly for high elo ( diamond + and pros ). This results to having a very unbalanced and unsatisfying game. The game stopped being fun when Riot started to balance champions over Pro Play. Go ask any high elo Player if the game is balanced, They would tell u its fucked
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FazerPowerZ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:02:03.432+0000) > > You should see how broken aphelios is {{champion:523}} . Lmaooo Riot Balance team must of went on christmas break after releasing him. He is the definition of straight up broken. I don't really understand how the fuck he's broken when he has no dash, no stealth, no 1 shot ability, no perma stun (except gravitum which isn't a perma stun), neither a hard ms boost + most adcs counter him hard (I can relate), last OP champion was released is Senna.
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-12-13T12:50:15.809+0000) > > I don't really understand how the fuck he's broken when he has no dash, no stealth, no 1 shot ability, no perma stun (except gravitum which isn't a perma stun), neither a hard ms boost + most adcs counter him hard (I can relate), last OP champion was released is Senna. I still havnt play against him yet because he's perma banned but i dont have to because base on every new Champ riot has made in last 2 years and rework, He's broken.
Comentários de Rioters
: from all my heart. riots balance team is extremly extremly bad at their job.
At this point, i belive they need to stop calling them self the balance team and rename it to the change team.
: > [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-12-13T07:42:24.738+0000) > > I don't think they are bad. They know what they are doing. They are just not balancing the game for the average player which is 90 % of the player base. They are balancing the game mostly for high elo ( diamond + and pros ). This results to having a very unbalanced and unsatisfying game. As someone who is in the top 0.6%, can confirm they fucking suck at changes regarding high mmr play too. Yes, the champs they hit more often than not is from a high elo usage pool, but they miss the mark on why high elo players do abuse the said champions and placebo gut/inject random changes in the wrong places all the time. If they had any clue what they were doing while targetting the lower% of the playerbase, and funneling decisions to high elo, there wouldn't be so many questions on what the fuck goes on at riot during an LS patch rundown (LCK caster and coach).
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-12-13T08:46:56.753+0000) > > As someone who is in the top 0.6%, can confirm they fucking suck at changes regarding high mmr play too. Yes, the champs they hit more often than not is from a high elo usage pool, but they miss the mark on why high elo players do abuse the said champions and placebo gut/inject random changes in the wrong places all the time. > > If they had any clue what they were doing while targetting the lower% of the playerbase, and funneling decisions to high elo, there wouldn't be so many questions on what the fuck goes on at riot during an LS patch rundown (LCK caster and coach). if only they had an actual high elo player on there balance team or toplaner, he would speak up and not give balance of game to bunch of silver and gold players and Some hardstuck d4 yasuo main
Zeedorku (EUW)
: Riot hasn't achieved a single good thing in ages as far as design goes. I honestly hope that everyone that gives them money end up getting hit by a train or something. You lot disgust me.
> [{quoted}](name=Zeedorku,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-12-13T10:31:51.386+0000) > > Riot hasn't achieved a single good thing in ages as far as design goes. I honestly hope that everyone that gives them money end up getting hit by a train or something. You lot disgust me. Since season 5, i agree That they havnt achieve anything But That mainly because the original balance team memebers has changed Since world patch season 5, Not to mention All of them balance team memeber and with no offense Are silver and gold players and highest rank member of them is hard stuck d4 player being yasuo 1 trick
: > [{quoted}](name=FazerPowerZ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-13T01:02:03.432+0000) > > You should see how broken aphelios is {{champion:523}} . Lmaooo Riot Balance team must of went on christmas break after releasing him. He is the definition of straight up broken. Marksmen usually are and its seen as balanced because its risky and its only risky because they dont build defense and run into people who can one shot them then boards cries and gets 200-400 upvotes because all the people who dont frequent boards but are failing at the champion come upvote anything that says buff this champion im bad on because ive only played him 6 games and cant remember all adcs auto attack and kite and have to learn the entire role over again every time i switch champions. because they come to the boards and show up to complain other than adcs only mages do the same thing and they both support each other cause they are both ranged burst and sustained damage classes (both at the same time) they secondary each others roles and both use the same flavor of the month champions. Other classes dont make a showing like these 2 classes. I dont see how its fair for these 2 classes to be similar movement speed to melees while having much more range items for perma movement speed boosts to be faster than most melees and skills in kit to let them both chase and run away. and vastly out damage those melee champions while having the same or better base defense than them.
> [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PaHThqBN,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-12-13T02:01:44.873+0000) > > Marksmen usually are and its seen as balanced because its risky and its only risky because they dont build defense and run into people who can one shot them then boards cries and gets 200-400 upvotes because all the people who dont frequent boards but are failing at the champion come upvote anything that says buff this champion im bad on because ive only played him 6 games and cant remember all adcs auto attack and kite and have to learn the entire role over again every time i switch champions. because they come to the boards and show up to complain other than adcs only mages do the same thing and they both support each other cause they are both ranged burst and sustained damage classes (both at the same time) they secondary each others roles and both use the same flavor of the month champions. Other classes dont make a showing like these 2 classes. I dont see how its fair for these 2 classes to be similar movement speed to melees while having much more range items for perma movement speed boosts to be faster than most melees and skills in kit to let them both chase and run away. and vastly out damage those melee champions while having the same or better base defense than them. Then make them build defensive and get Shitt on Intel they learn there lesson ?
: Who's pretending?
> [{quoted}](name=l Ryden l,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-12-12T19:26:54.938+0000) > > Who's pretending? Riot pretending mord is fine even tho the stat scream im broken nerf me
: maybe runes reforged was a mistake? everything in it is too powerful, so naturally, anything which can apply the effects consistently is strong, but then again, so is everything else in this damage meta most people do not even build MR for some reason
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T15:42:00.013+0000) > > maybe runes reforged was a mistake? everything in it is too powerful, so naturally, anything which can apply the effects consistently is strong, but then again, so is everything else in this damage meta > > most people do not even build MR for some reason Whats is point from building mr anyway Since {{item:3135}} is gona negate it anyway?
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi Its Scirocco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:52:06.664+0000) > > Funny how conq Suck on bruiser which was suppose to be there main keystone But its overpower on mages, Does That mean conq are op or mages are op ? Haha I'd say it's a bit of both, I personally would say remove Adaptive force from Conqueror and change it to just AD. Instant fix, Bruisers can use the rune that was designed for them and mages can go back to using there other 5-6 runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T12:03:33.453+0000) > > Haha I'd say it's a bit of both, I personally would say remove Adaptive force from Conqueror and change it to just AD. Instant fix, Bruisers can use the rune that was designed for them and mages can go back to using there other 5-6 runes. That unfornatly Will never happen because Riot have this insane love on mages, mages have to be always dominating and Being able to abuse everykeystone in game and even balance around them Even it mean cost of other classes
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi Its Scirocco,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:53:16.131+0000) > > Riot need hotfixes him or they are seriously This dumb, He should got nerfed in this new patch to begin with Morde himself is not OP, it's the stupid conqueror rune which every mage is taking now which is OP and seriously needs nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Phantom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:47:32.528+0000) > > Morde himself is not OP it's the stupid overpowered conqueror rune which every mage is taking now. Funny how conq Suck on bruiser which was suppose to be there main keystone But its overpower on mages, Does That mean conq are op or mages are op ?
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: Ok so can we stop pretending Mordekaiser is fine?
Riot need hotfixes him or they are seriously This dumb, He should got nerfed in this new patch to begin with
: How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:27:15.194+0000) > > How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs? Consider How game been like for last 3 seasons ? Thats not gona happen
: It is because probably all players wanted Garen to be nerfed. When you see tons of posts about Morde than they will consider him as well. Have you seen it? I haven't.
> [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkJXPe3k,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T14:39:07.353+0000) > > It is because probably all players wanted Garen to be nerfed. When you see tons of posts about Morde than they will consider him as well. Have you seen it? I haven't. I which balance Was around What player base want otherwise yasuo Would been mini reworked ages ago But its unforantly and Its not about Stat either, its About What champ riot decide to over buff and gut Just for sake of changing, They just can do 1 patch Since season 5 Where's not single braindead Broken bonker champ being an auto win
: They probably thought the conq changes were enough for Morde.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pkJXPe3k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T14:30:15.215+0000) > > They probably thought the conq changes were enough for Morde. yea, So garen eat 2 nerfs with conq nerf and direct nerf to him While Mord Who has better stat then him at all ranks Doesnt get any Direct nerfs But we gona leave him overpower for an other patch so we can see His wr after conq nerf, That Does make sense
Comentários de Rioters
: Is clash coming back?
i adopt it Will com Back Since it has been failier everytime Riot decide to do clash, always full of bugs Because riot refuse to update there client
Eedat (NA)
: > Season 5 was by far league of legends glory time You mean that season that started with the Cinderhulk meta where full tanks did more damage than carries then into the League of Waveclear where Ziggs and Xerath wave cleared at each other for 45 minutes until everyone was full build then ended in the monstrosity that was the Juggernaut update?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XYYpW9NE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T22:32:01.731+0000) > > You mean that season that started with the Cinderhulk meta where full tanks did more damage than carries then into the League of Waveclear where Ziggs and Xerath wave cleared at each other for 45 minutes until everyone was full build then ended in the monstrosity that was the Juggernaut update? It wasnt perfect for sure but its 1000 time more better then last 3 season and definitly so much better then next season will bee
Comentários de Rioters
: I'd rather if mages were nerfed to the point where they had to hit you many times to hurt you. Their full combo should be enough to lower your HP by half. and then your other 4 team mates fight and in a big team fight it is not just a mage blowing up everyone with just their Q
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M1ER7Trw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T05:32:54.035+0000) > > I'd rather if mages were nerfed to the point where they had to hit you many times to hurt you. Their full combo should be enough to lower your HP by half. and then your other 4 team mates fight and in a big team fight it is not just a mage blowing up everyone with just their Q Ryze level 3 e w q and Take healf ur health ... Late game champion btw
: Always tough to weigh in on these games where it's impossible to look into, as it's not a match you yourself have played recently. Could have been a bad game, but if you feel they were intentionally feeding, you should submit a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lh8Gk5Fl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-09T05:24:08.891+0000) > > Always tough to weigh in on these games where it's impossible to look into, as it's not a match you yourself have played recently. Could have been a bad game, but if you feel they were intentionally feeding, you should submit a support ticket. Or fixe punishement System or update Son it can start detecting This kind of stuff without wasting 10 to 15 mn on filing ticket, I had 0/17 Adc in my games last night, I thought he had bad game But i check after 6 hours to find him on same kda in 7 games, Why is he not getting bann ?
: Perhaps my favorite champ would still be fun to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwtYU3AX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T22:43:56.952+0000) > > Perhaps my favorite champ would still be fun to play. Perhaps so many dead champs Will com back to the meta and game will be enjoyable, game was fine honesly in season 7, riot just had to nerf ardent, nerf enchanters and buff fervor of battle and things Wont be perfect But it would be far way more better and enjoyable then now
: Game would be pretty stale. Panth rework is amazing. More skill expression. No more point click Q. He feels like he actually has a spear now. You can at least outplay Akali now. Old Akali had less skill expression and less counterplay. Revert Leblanc has more combos. No one liked rework Leblanc when she could half shot you with her E chainpassive snap.
> [{quoted}](name=MrSîsterFister,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwtYU3AX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T22:52:30.573+0000) > > Game would be pretty stale. > > Panth rework is amazing. More skill expression. No more point click Q. He feels like he actually has a spear now. > > You can at least outplay Akali now. Old Akali had less skill expression and less counterplay. > > Revert Leblanc has more combos. No one liked rework Leblanc when she could half shot you with her E chainpassive snap. U can outplay current akali ? how ? If u make vote now for community to either revert old akali or keep current akali, 60 % would say bring back old akali Pantheon rework maybe good But its not balance, 100 % pick/bann at world For how broken its, This's didnt no happen since season 5 rework mordekaiser
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: you must learn one thing about lol: some champions are here cause they are and.. thats it you want to be good at lol? play what riot wants you to play
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-30T23:30:37.003+0000) > > you must learn one thing about lol: > some champions are here cause they are and.. thats it > you want to be good at lol? play what riot wants you to play 1. u have fair point, I dont think like i said believe riot every entend to fixe Whats wrong with the game, They are just doing changes for sake of changing and they dont care about community need. If balance word was realy in there balance team, Shit like{{champion:555}} Wont be added to the game and Shit like {{champion:84}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:13}} Would been gutted ages ago
: They basically just made mid the only role that matters for the first 15 minutes of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=BONUS DMG 2NOOBS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-30T22:09:29.858+0000) > > They basically just made mid the only role that matters for the first 15 minutes of the game. i disagree with u buddy, Mages with new conq, {{item:3089}} and {{item:3135}} Out scale everything That mean Not only midlaner is strongest early But its also strongest midgame and strongest late game
: Yes they were, but the new conqueror is better on ranged than it is on melee champs, and now adcs get a 5th critchance item that buffs shiv items (stormrazor) and they get a solid rune to go with it (conqueror).
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-30T21:39:20.157+0000) > > Yes they were, but the new conqueror is better on ranged than it is on melee champs, and now adcs get a 5th critchance item that buffs shiv items (stormrazor) and they get a solid rune to go with it (conqueror). They will probably gona nerf conqueror to the point Where its useless and troll keystone on bruiser but still good option on mages and marksman
Even (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T21:11:28.372+0000) > > The season buffed mages and adcs and nerfed jungler scaling and toplane presense, it's amazing for half the community and shit for the other. Unfortunatly this season is shit for me too. They also buffed solo lane XP so top is also going to be consistently stronger every game
> [{quoted}](name=Even,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-30T21:48:06.759+0000) > > They also buffed solo lane XP so top is also going to be consistently stronger every game Im sure being 1 level ahead of ur super feed feed enemy botlane is gona make difference
: The season buffed mages and adcs and nerfed jungler scaling and toplane presense, it's amazing for half the community and shit for the other. Unfortunatly this season is shit for me too.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i7l4Ejle,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T21:11:28.372+0000) > > The season buffed mages and adcs and nerfed jungler scaling and toplane presense, it's amazing for half the community and shit for the other. Unfortunatly this season is shit for me too. But wasnt mages and Adc dominating last season ? When are they getting buff now
Comentários de Rioters
: looking at it you did use your Parry but the Parry missed him and didn't damage him. you can see it closely at the 45-47 second mark. he was behind you when the actual stab part of Parry activated and thus didn't hit him.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VeEWZRaA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-29T22:15:34.244+0000) > > looking at it you did use your Parry but the Parry missed him and didn't damage him. you can see it closely at the 45-47 second mark. he was behind you when the actual stab part of Parry activated and thus didn't hit him. But parry blocked his q damage ? and it hit him in midle of his q animation When he's flying
: Okey don't buff Urgot but atleast allow his W to lock on by AA too not only abilities
Comentários de Rioters
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=46ccsnn2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-29T18:16:36.055+0000) > > -removed by moderator-. i made post about how broken senna yesterday and everyone was agruing with me But SInce riot doesnt like to be criticized, They removed post
: Really? A game with hundreds of millions of players and you blame the servers for your performance issues? Sigh... Check your config. Check if your computer is using the right graphics adapter. Check that your drivers are up to date. Turn down graphics quality until your PC can handle the game. Seriously, league is one of the least demanding games on the market - even an ancient potato mac from 2008 running windows on an emulator can handle this game. And ping issues are 100% on your end. I get 31 ms on EUW, 34 on EUNE, 125 on NA and 186 on LAN - all stable. Check your provider rather than blaming Riot, they do not own or manage the internet services in your town.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ql3WArEI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-29T13:14:39.473+0000) > > Really? A game with hundreds of millions of players and you blame the servers for your performance issues? Sigh... > > Check your config. Check if your computer is using the right graphics adapter. Check that your drivers are up to date. Turn down graphics quality until your PC can handle the game. Seriously, league is one of the least demanding games on the market - even an ancient potato mac from 2008 running windows on an emulator can handle this game. > > And ping issues are 100% on your end. I get 31 ms on EUW, 34 on EUNE, 125 on NA and 186 on LAN - all stable. Check your provider rather than blaming Riot, they do not own or manage the internet services in your town. How much does riot pay u to kiss there asss ? i can count 40 % of playerbase having this issue, all of 40 % are wrong and riot is perfect company ?
: I love it when people rush to defend rito when we make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that the cancerous fps drops started as soon as preseason hit.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ql3WArEI,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-29T11:20:38.009+0000) > > I love it when people rush to defend rito when we make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that the cancerous fps drops started as soon as preseason hit. It was 6 days before preseason hit actualy, It just got worst after preseason
łggy (EUW)
: yes I have absolutely random FPS drop since 9.22 and ping is higher than it was, but it jumped just a little, from 55 to 60+
> [{quoted}](name=łggy ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ql3WArEI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-29T10:48:49.832+0000) > > yes I have absolutely random FPS drop since 9.22 and ping is higher than it was, but it jumped just a little, from 55 to 60+ i been having same issue since patch 9.22 intel today
: Now that CONQUEROR & SANGUINE BLADE hit live servers we need to have GRIEVOUS WOUNDS on OBLIVION ORB
U want to make mages more stronger When they are already the best in everything ? Thats realy genious idee. Fun fact, u dont need grevious wounds on mage Because They Burst there target in no time before he even get to stack conqueror
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Wolfeur (EUW)
: Season 9: "Can we please address damage creep? Tanks aren't even useful now because damage is too high!" Riot: *nerfs multiple damage sources* Season 10: *tanks are relevant again* "Can we please address damage creep??"
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfeur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-11-26T10:27:35.800+0000) > > Season 9: "Can we please address damage creep? Tanks aren't even useful now because damage is too high!" > > Riot: *nerfs multiple damage sources* > > Season 10: *tanks are relevant again* "Can we please address damage creep??" Its because damage creep Simply from 2 classes. Mages and there item Are so broken, Cait {{item:3031}} {{item:3094}} Can just melt ur heath bar in 2 seconde despise how much resistance u have, Is this so complicated to figure out Or 5 hours day employeur for 5 days week getting paid in money seeding in there office called balance team Cant figure this out.
: https://youtu.be/vIDIQfxX_ZA :D
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Rn3mEAW7,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T10:57:19.078+0000) > > https://youtu.be/vIDIQfxX_ZA > > :D Bruiser are killing tanks Btw
: You need to explain more. Does yuumi actually leave the ult? Does she W before the trap is activated? If yuumi doesnt actually leave the trap then I dont see what the issue here is
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sbFRwgcb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T12:09:46.775+0000) > > You need to explain more. > > Does yuumi actually leave the ult? > > Does she W before the trap is activated? > > If yuumi doesnt actually leave the trap then I dont see what the issue here is yumi can w away When she's traped in camille ult, She leave the ult like its nothing and ignoring how camille ult work
Comentários de Rioters
: It's not only offensive items damage, but defensive items are nerfed significantly. Item changes must be made drastically to reduce damage power across the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9dG4kEji,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-13T07:34:12.943+0000) > > It's not only offensive items damage, > > but defensive items are nerfed significantly. Item changes must be made drastically to reduce damage power across the game. The only best tanks item in game are the one That ornn can build or rather upgrade, If Tanks can have those item, its season 6 all over again
xALESIAx (EUW)
: Did the guy use Hail of Blades?
> [{quoted}](name=xALESIAx,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=F2Namc13,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-14T15:32:50.874+0000) > > Did the guy use Hail of Blades? No, its conq which mean bug is real Inleas its urft and he's trolling us
Exibir mais

Hi Its Scirocco

Nível 46 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão