: Easy u want people to quit being mad start reporting all the damn trolls so riot will get off their asses and start doing something about the people that are actually ruining the game
> [{quoted}](name=UrukabaarsShadow,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fZddsbRe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-22T12:28:09.203+0000) > > Easy u want people to quit being mad start reporting all the damn trolls so riot will get off their asses and start doing something about the people that are actually ruining the game Sounds good, doesn't work.
Jenny247 (EUW)
: Add a Mute-Button directly to the in-game chat
Actually, if one of the goals of the game is to mute everyone, why having a chat ? Why not remove this useless chat only used to insult, flame, and say ez ? And in the post-game lobby, why muted toxics are still able to open their big mouth to say shit ? It's not like Rito cared about their toxic community, they don't give a fuck about real players trying to play just to have fun. They even add the possibility to flame with the mic on now (Not that i'll ever use that stupid thing ever, but still)
: You got some balls, hows those sexual assault payments going?
: My favorite player behavior moments of this last season
: Veigar ruins ARAM
Wanna talk about Pyke in ARAM ? This champ should just never been created with his spellkit. The biggest middle finger in your player face. And Qyianoob too.
: > [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:55:41.899+0000) > > There are much older threads out there, older than mine that aren't even locked and it just so happens to be the same person who gets another thread of mine removed. Even if the reason behind it is somewhat decent this time. Threads don't need to be locked unless someone bumps them, and they don't get reported just for being necros -- so of course we're going to miss some. > As for the statue meme, it's not my edit and I don't see how it's really offensive. It doesn't change any parts of the statue itself, it just has bonus things added in the overall image which in themselves aren't offensive either because it's not like drugs, alcohol or anything like that is being shown... OK, but not being your edit doesn't mean you didn't post it, which is close enough for me. While you or I may not find it offensive, other players might, because Jesus is a rather important religious figure.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tIOGJNwb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T16:21:04.939+0000) > > Threads don't need to be locked unless someone bumps them, and they don't get reported just for being necros -- so of course we're going to miss some. > > OK, but not being your edit doesn't mean you didn't post it, which is close enough for me. While you or I may not find it offensive, other players might, because Jesus is a rather important religious figure. Wow... I've seen other people here saying mods become like Nazi and burning books because they remove any topic that doesn't please them personally, and i have to say i didn't believe it. But actually yes, it is. It's funny how, after years and years of playing videogames and meeting moderators, it's always the same issue : they think they're litterally God Himself because they have slightly more power than the casual player. Despicable.
: Cancel the Cancer!!
Too late bro. We've come to a point you are **advised**, and even **forced**, to mute everyone, every ping, every emote because this game is full of toxics. The goal of the game is even to piss off your enemies the most possible.
Intocabille (EUNE)
: Jesus F Christ this TFT RNG feels bad
I stopped playing TFT when i noticed people had already 3 full items dropped on minions while i always have half an item (just a BF or a tear, while they got redemption, guinsoo and others...) This mod is a pure joke. And they dared making ranked on that luck game ahahah. It's not like the game is done at lobby again, when the RNG is done. Anyway we all know it's a fucking stupid mod made to occupy your mind while their main game LoL is dying.
: FF ruins the game for me
Whuuuuut ? It's already a pain in the ass when the FF vote is 4/1, and DOESN'T WORK. Democracy i like you ! There is 4 people wanting to go on a better game because this one sucks, but those 4 players are punished by a braindead kid voting no for no LOGICAL reason. And don't talk about comeback, there isn't. It's stomp or get stomped. That's all. Anyway, if the 4/1 ff vote doesn't work, i either afk or troll. Because fuck it.
: Are Flamers ruining Normal's and Aram's?
I play exclusively ARAM too, because my nerves can't afford me to play a normal or ranked game with kiddos, but in the end it's the same in ARAM. Lots of toxic people, to the point i'm automatically aggressive when people ping for stuff or start to open their mouth to say shit. And yes, i said i'm aggressive, not toxic or abusive. I never flame or ping for bad stuff or other shits like that, but i don't have patience anymore to deal with lol players i'm sorry. After seeing too much insults and harrassment, i don't waste time anymore talking nicely to dogs. The game is toxic as fuck anyway, the goal is to stomp as much as possible, and say ez at the end. It doesn't happen all the time in ARAM, true, but you can easily fall with the same toxic 3 games in a row, even if you report him or block him. It's pathetic.
Y4SO (NA)
: I've come to terms with Riot's URF verdict
The first 2-3 days of URF were fun. Then it was THE MOD where all the toxic were for a while. Insults on every game, absolutely every game. Trash teams only here to win asap. More tryhard than real ranked ones. I had 2-3 games (again 2 or 3) where there was a Sion in front only focusing towers to get golds with tower shields, suiciding himself 20 times and ultying to destroy inhibs all the time. I even thought it was a fucking bot, but when i fell against another Sion like that, yeah i've understood it's still full of fucking despicable noobs.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mofushinderu,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qQlKTBlR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-12T13:29:20.576+0000) > > There is no excuse for that person flaming, they should definitely be banned. But I got to say that you are playing a RANKED game, so your team expects you to play things you're comfortable with. You said that you're usually support, and trying to learn ADC. Please don't do that in ranked games... If you want to try new champs or new roles, go normal. You totally didn't deserve all that flame, but you should also understand that what you're doing is not cool either. Yeah lets ban everyone cuz he said a bad word. Those ppl who arent muting flamers are more dumb than the flamer. And if u are staying after lobby and still reading his flame instead of reporting and leaving, even more dumber.
If i understand you well, you mean it's perfectly normal to insult and harass so hard on a game, and it's his fault if he reads the message ? Just, wtf ? Is it possible to play a game without being insulted, is that too much to ask ? GilxeN has the solution guys ! Just mute all, mute pings, mute emotes ! Or don't play ! After all, it's YOUR fault if you're being told to kill yourself ! I can't believe how dumb you are.
Ooduwa (NA)
: You're bad. That's a you problem, not Pyke's.
Ah, another typical lol player. Showing him some issues about overbroken champs results in a "u nub git gud". That's why i usually shit on lol players face :)
PzyXo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=It and The Thing,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UelwnXtH,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-14T17:03:06.243+0000) > > I hate to say the truth, but most mages doesn't have a grab, a slow, health regen, invisibility, dash, a noobish ult and an amazing gold income to really snowball and stomps. > But that's really hypocritical of you to talk about cancerous kit. > Pyke is a fucking noob champ, change my mind. As much as Quyiana with her ult touching the whole map. Ahhh, Mr 700IQ. Understanding literally... I meant that they are more cancerous than Pyke. Just some cowards from 7km killing enemies...
Aaaah, Mr Hypocritical². Understanding literally... I meant they aren't, since they have less than half the kitspell he has. As i said, it's perfectly logical for Pyke to have all these abilities. Just a coward using his grab, slowing, dashing, stunning, getting invisible and healing immediatly, then 5 ults.
PzyXo (EUW)
: I hate to say the truth to people who literally just hate Pyke for existing. Most of you (fucking mages) got the same cancerous kit. So a slow for 1 sec is fine...
I hate to say the truth, but most mages doesn't have a grab, a slow, health regen, invisibility, dash, a noobish ult and an amazing gold income to really snowball and stomps. But that's really hypocritical of you to talk about cancerous kit. Pyke is a fucking noob champ, change my mind. As much as Quyiana with her ult touching the whole map.

I AltF4 4v5

Nível 218 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão