: Did the Akali rework fail?
In the sense that she is infinitely more broken post rework than she was before (as in after Riot removed her Q proc on her E) judging by the fact that Akali has been nerfed more since her rework than she ever has been before her VGU. Last I checked it was 6 actual patch note nerfs for pre-rework Akali and 9 for post rework Akali. Riot needs to take her back to the drawing board and do large scale work to fix her problems. [The funny thing is that pre rework Akali never did reach as high a ban rate as reworked Akali](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali)
: > They are viable in the bot lane I'm saying that when you push other champions into the bot lane, adcs get pushed out. > Literally every ADC from to to shit on melee champions the moment they get picked top. Right, and top laners hate it. You don't think a new meta where melee go bot, and range go top more often is a problem?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=KTPAGngX,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T23:21:53.732+0000) > > I'm saying that when you push other champions into the bot lane, adcs get pushed out. To be fair, this is the same shit every other role deals with every so often. Top changes between tanks, fighters, marksmen, mages etc. Jungle does the same and adds assassins into the mix as does mid lane. Hell, even supports have different classes in meta at times. Why should ADCs get a free pass?
: Senna's release just kinda makes me feel like pbe is useless in testing.
Probably because it's literally impossible to gauge a champion's balance on the PBE. A lot of players are playing on 90+ ping as the server is in LA and have either frequent disconnections or just flat out delays because of ping and you have challengers like Pants are Dragon playing against low elo players
: Sad to say this, but the Akali is a rework failure
Akali's kit is a mishmash of bruiser and assassin. Her passive and Q scream bruiser DPS and her ult screams assassin.
: Here's another example of how bipolar Riot is with balancing.
To be fair, that's because of how Graves' AAs work. Graves fires multiple projectiles when he autos and because you can be hit by more than one and because they all apply physical damage, they should all apply a stack of BC. The interaction is consistent with other champions like Lucian (with his passive) and Ashe (with her Q).
Mordius (NA)
: 1380 RP for an arena chroma
>Wtf are you thinking That people that play TFT are more than likely impulse buyers that _will_ buy the arena skins going by the success of little legends. At least Riot put them out for a set price and didn't gate it behind RNG lol ######still overpriced imo considering half the time you aren't going to be playing on your own arena anyway
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: it feels like you understood what I said ally w takes so much power they broke his legs everywhere even Q stacking passive, I don't think tahm kench is even fun anymore to play, you just stand behind your adc acting like a zhonya/qss.
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q1aaPRpw,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:07:01.301+0000) > > it feels like you understood what I said > > ally w takes so much power they broke his legs everywhere even Q stacking passive, I don't think tahm kench is even fun anymore to play, you just stand behind your adc acting like a zhonya/qss. What if you could target the person Tahm eats but much like Braum's E he redirects a portion of the damage onto himself and if he takes X amount of damage he regurgitates the ally early?
: If Marc Merrill is Trynd...
Tryndamere's actual wife. Marc is married to someone named Ashley. Hence why Ashe and Tryndamere are married in game.
: I mean pyke is a very new champ. Meaning they can't upgrade his animations because they are already too notch. And they did change them a little. Just you can't upgrade a guy swinging a knife that much anyway. I personally think it's worth for the snake joke
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=FaIhfxTd,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T18:59:38.896+0000) > > I mean pyke is a very new champ. Meaning they can't upgrade his animations because they are already too notch. And they did change them a little. Just you can't upgrade a guy swinging a knife that much anyway. I personally think it's worth for the snake joke I mean that's not really an excuse when Odyssey Kayn is a thing. Kayn was new yet his legendary changes every single animation. It's just that Riot didn't want to put in the effort with Pyke's, Xayah's and Rakan's legendaries.
Riphix (EUW)
: Project Pyke skin!
They won't. Unfortunately PROJECT: Pyke is one of the legendary skins Riot just half assed for some reason. It's basically a 1350 with a voice filter and a new VO simply because it uses the same animations as base Pyke. There's barely anything new.
Rockman (NA)
: do you think most movies are tax evasion scams now?
Probably explains why Wokenator: Woke Fate is what it is lol I cannot remember seeing any advertisement for it at all. Then the movie came out and absolutely bombed.
Durzaka (NA)
: naut, Nunu, Rammus, Zac, Sej, Mao. The only tanks NOT taking Aftershock are the ones who have to fight people in lane and NEED Grasp in order to stand a chance. OR they have niche runes that fit them better (like malph being ap, or Gragas using Predator)
> [{quoted}](name=Durzaka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bg7zOp5F,comment-id=0000000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T00:08:54.341+0000) > > naut, Nunu, Rammus, Zac, Sej, Mao. > > The only tanks NOT taking Aftershock are the ones who have to fight people in lane and NEED Grasp in order to stand a chance. OR they have niche runes that fit them better (like malph being ap, or Gragas using Predator) Even then Gragas doesn't build tank anymore. Riot killed it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=t3WZ8VE4,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-06T07:33:06.533+0000) > > Much like juggernaut update Morde. Was it not more like all of them? Pretty sure there were like 6-8 juggernauts per game before worlds were paused back then in season 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=t3WZ8VE4,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-06T11:43:39.321+0000) > > Was it not more like all of them? > > Pretty sure there were like 6-8 juggernauts per game before worlds were paused back then in season 5. Morde was the one that was 100% pick or ban with gangplank also having the same pick/ban ratio.
: Riot's biggest blunder of World 2019.
Much like juggernaut update Morde.
: Recently picked up Miss Fortune (just because I got her Gun Goddess skin in a chest for free) and I gotta say, I always play her with PTA anyway, so I won't really miss it here. Ezreal will be problematic, tho. Kleptomancy is his only viable keystone and the only one that really fit his playstyle. There is nothing else that he can really use efficiently, so I hope they will compensate him properly when they are removing klepto.... Actually kinda weird that they are removing it, they announced that they want to retune it to give more sustain via potions and remove the bonus gold from it to make it a rune for surviving laning phase instead of fastening your scaling? What happened to that, why are they replacing it with this new (and absoluely weird... is any champion actually going to use this keystone?) thing called omnistone?
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P21PQVzx,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-05T16:13:45.424+0000) > > Recently picked up Miss Fortune (just because I got her Gun Goddess skin in a chest for free) and I gotta say, I always play her with PTA anyway, so I won't really miss it here. > > Ezreal will be problematic, tho. Kleptomancy is his only viable keystone and the only one that really fit his playstyle. There is nothing else that he can really use efficiently, so I hope they will compensate him properly when they are removing klepto.... > > Actually kinda weird that they are removing it, they announced that they want to retune it to give more sustain via potions and remove the bonus gold from it to make it a rune for surviving laning phase instead of fastening your scaling? What happened to that, why are they replacing it with this new (and absoluely weird... is any champion actually going to use this keystone?) thing called omnistone? Doubt it. He'd be one of the best users of the new Conqueror simply because of how fast he'd stack it. His WQ provides him with four stacks of it instantly.
: Question about Azir Ult
Riot changed it a while ago. It will not stop dashes unless the champ is dashing at the time the wall bonks them.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Except that Quyana herself is not like Zed or Talon. If she's behind, as an Assassin she's literally a no damage champion. She has to go in and can't kill anyone and can't get out. So the only thing for her is to have a utility through her R. If you want that removed, she now can be flashed out to not apply her E damage and her Q and R are skillshots. You have an assassin that's all skillshots and no CC whatsoever. Her mobility is conditional with W and there would literally be no reason to pick her again unless you buff up her damage to absurd levels so that one hit from her rock Q deletes half of your HP. And that's exactly how she's gonna be played as, in that hypothetical situation.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5WNt42P1,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T19:48:00.226+0000) > > Except that Quyana herself is not like Zed or Talon. > If she's behind, as an Assassin she's literally a no damage champion. She has to go in and can't kill anyone and can't get out. So the only thing for her is to have a utility through her R. > > If you want that removed, she now can be flashed out to not apply her E damage and her Q and R are skillshots. You have an assassin that's all skillshots and no CC whatsoever. Her mobility is conditional with W and there would literally be no reason to pick her again unless you buff up her damage to absurd levels so that one hit from her rock Q deletes half of your HP. And that's exactly how she's gonna be played as, in that hypothetical situation. And unlike every other assassin _she has utility_. Even if she's behind, her ultimate is literally gamechanging. It is on par with ult like Orianna's simply because it's a giant ass AoE stun that deals %max health damage as well as flat damage. All it takes is one fight around a baron pit or Dragon and Qiyana has a field day. Zed and Talon and most other assassins from behind are literal deadweight as they lack the damage to assassinate and they do not have no utility aside from slows. She isn't them.
: How many champion shards are you hoarding?
About 150k worth. There's no point in disenchanting them because I'm only missing 21 champions including Senna who I will buy on release.
: Sylas has a 43-42% win rate plat+
Well considering Riot's allergic to making itemisation for AP fighters, he's going to be like that for a long ass time.
: I Hate Urf
URF should've never come back after the first time imo That was when it was good, when no one knew shit about what was good. But since then, the mode devolves into "pick these champs or you will lose and you will not have fun doing it". Not to mention when it does come around, all I see is bitching about X champ being overpowered or about "tryhards" in URF. But hey, I guess I'm in the minority. ARURF is superior in the sense that there is some damn variety but is inferior because no one likes losing the game in champion select.
: Kled op need a nerf or not?
>Consider this Kled can be targeted by tower and become dismounted and tower ignores after but oh wait that last shot after he gets dismounted... he ignores it just an illusion. Because Kled dismounting makes him untargetable for a split second. If it didn't, losing Skaarl would pretty much be a death sentence for him. > He has a lot of health and shield combined and when he gets low he gets knocked off his mount strikes 3 times, between items and runes this can be a blink of an eye, hops back on with an even bigger shield than he had before which only goes away long after he has killed whoever knocked him off his mount. Kled's "shield" outside of his ultimate (which is an actual shield) is actually his health. Kled has two health bars. One for himself, and one for Skaarl. While mounted, Skaarl takes damage for Kled and once she flees, Kled himself takes damage. > But I have my opinion what about you? Currently [Kled has a high win rate at 52%, however his pick and ban rates are low at 3.8 and 4.8% repectively.](https://u.gg/lol/champions/kled/build) If Riot were to nerf him, which I doubt they will do as he doesn't come close to the upper limits of their [ new balancing framework](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-gb/2019/05/dev-champion-balance-framework). They will more than likely give him a love tap rather than nerf him hard. Chances are, they aren't going to touch him.
Timberco (NA)
: Are Hextech Crafting Skin influenced By anything?
The amount of skins a champion has. Riot only give Hextech Crafting Skins (not counting the ones like Singed, Galio and Janna) to champions that already have a ton of skins. Like Annie, Hecarim etc. So if a champ has a lot of skins and doesn't already have a mythic skin, expect them to eventually get one.
: Has Riot Ever Considered Updating Splashes?
Every single champion that has one of the chinese splashes and isn't due a VGU like Sivir and Gangplank should have their splashes modernised every so often when Riot's art team has time. I don't see why hobo GP is still a thing YEARS after Riot reworked him.
: > Her rework was constantly teased and then it was dropped and never spoken of again. When the community reacted badly to NeuroCat's iteration, they thankfully dropped it. NC moved to another project as planned, but curiously nobody took up the work on her. I suppose it's because the chances of upsetting the fanbase are so high, the work needed is a lot and the payoff is smaller than with other champions. It's brutal, but that's how it is. If NC doesn't get back to Karma, Riot won't touch her until we convince them there is a clear vision for her or Riot runs out of more dire work. > They defined her as a mage-support. Karma used to be a (supportive) battlemage like Ryze, Vlad and Swain before there were roles or officially endorsed lanes. Her rework tried to put her among Lux, Ori and Morg, as you correctly state. In the subclasses thing they did, she was listed as an Enchanter/Hybrid Battlemage again. Ingame she is listed as a Mage, not a Support. The wiki lists her as one of the Burst Mages, for whatever reason (they cite certain Riot sites, but I can't find clear proof). Her identity is a huge mess and it's hurting her...
> [{quoted}](name=SilverSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFOEJ1MQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T04:40:03.170+0000) > > When the community reacted badly to NeuroCat's iteration, they thankfully dropped it. > NC moved to another project as planned, but curiously nobody took up the work on her. > I suppose it's because the chances of upsetting the fanbase are so high, > the work needed is a lot > and the payoff is smaller than with other champions. > > It's brutal, but that's how it is. > If NC doesn't get back to Karma, > Riot won't touch her until we convince them there is a clear vision for her > or Riot runs out of more dire work. > > Karma used to be a (supportive) battlemage like Ryze, Vlad and Swain before there were roles or officially endorsed lanes. > Her rework tried to put her among Lux, Ori and Morg, as you correctly state. > In the subclasses thing they did, she was listed as an Enchanter/Hybrid Battlemage again. > Ingame she is listed as a Mage, not a Support. > The wiki lists her as one of the Burst Mages, for whatever reason (they cite certain Riot sites, but I can't find clear proof). > > Her identity is a huge mess and it's hurting her... Riot's formally slotted Karma into the enchanter class and are (probably) balancing her around being one. It could be why they nerfed her Q damage to get her out of top lane. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/taking-another-look-subclasses
Sukishoo (NA)
: True Damage Ekko (Voice Over)
It sounds like what I'd imagine Ekko to sound like if he was real.
Jamaree (NA)
: Think he is getting nerfed
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5djdfZem,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T01:09:08.025+0000) > > Think he is getting nerfed Yup. R AP scaling down to 80 from 100%
ZeroSixTeen (EUNE)
: Why is Garen as a champion so hard to take seriously
Probably of how easy he is to pick up and master. There's no real depth to Garen. And in my opinion the way he plays is the complete opposite of his lore. He's presented to be courageous in lore but kinda plays like a coward because of his passive.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Except Akali's shroud was _true_ stealth that worked under turrets? That's why it was broken, not just because it was stealth.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TYeP01Ol,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T18:06:46.807+0000) > > Except Akali's shroud was _true_ stealth that worked under turrets? That's why it was broken, not just because it was stealth. Even when Riot removed the "under turret" portion of her Obscurity, it didn't work and was a busted ability.
: Hold up who was the absolute moron who okayed Jhin in URF??
: Save Twisted Treeline (pls)
The worst part is for me, isn't the fact that Riot's removing TT (I personally didn't have much fun with it outside of Hexakill), it's the fact that nothing is going to replace it. If Riot said "we're removing Twisted Treeline but, we're working on replacing it with an alternative fast paced mode to fill the gap TT's removal will cause", it probably wouldn't feel so bitter for TT players.
: Riot claims URF makes people Stop Playing League.
On the other hand, why _would_ Riot lie? They gain nothing from doing so. If URF really had the opposite effect on players and they genuinely played it in droves consistently, Riot would be raking in bucks from people actively playing the game because of it and probably would've shoved some form of monetisation into the mode like they did with the TFT Little Legends and attempted to do with the Golden Spatula Pass for ARURF+ or whatever they called it. I personally don't care either way because in my opinion, URF should've never been brought back after the first time because all the mode boils down to is "pick any of these champions otherwise you'd lose and have a very shit time playing the game", on top of the fact that when it does come back, people bitch about how X champion is OP, or because of "tryhards" in URF or some shit like dodging because someone picked X OP champion and the whole smashing your buttons thing does nothing for me.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Ap mid malphite’s popularity and winrate justifies a nerf
Hey. Guess what? https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1188937373234524160/photo/1
Terozu (NA)
: Riot, how is your game even coded that it's possible to not crit with 100% crit chance?
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FeZPYQ87p6o/hqdefault.jpg This is the backbone of League.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
When CDR wasn't a freaking commodity and you had to actually alter your build to get 45%.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordForrest,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XEi8WMJx,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T23:42:48.598+0000) > > Ok, I slowed it down and again 2 major things that contributed to the Rakan living. > > 1. He was shielded during the burst. > > 2. Literally everything lands then finally throws charm with only the second half of Q benefiting from the damage amp. > > So yeah, not properly executing the combo and Rakan being shielded are not excuses for unnecessary Ahri buffs. > > Edit- Just for clarification I despise Damage Amp Charm Ahri and wish they never brought it back, but she still doesn't need buffs. Especially as long as she has current Charm. I much preferred caster Ahri over burst Ahri. Who sheilded rakan during the burst? Didnt see any sheild when i watched it in .25x time. Everything does not land after her charm, clearly u see her w landing after her charm lands. Ahri casts her charm AFTER her Q, not before it. Ahri did land everything during that charm amp, well maybe not her ulti damage, but her ulti is not meant for damage anyway. Ahri was a 5-0, and rakan was 1-4, Rakan gained a sheild from his rune, and even without that rune, it seemed that Rakan woulda survived. Ofc, Ahri does lack damage, other mages would have easily bursted rakan there. One example would be lux. So you agree she DOES lack damage right? Also for your edit, people ofc hate champs who can do plays, and actually carry games. It is natural for people to like to play against champs who will just lose cuz of their very weak kits. It is like facing against a champ who you know lacks a lot of damage. I dont get how it is fun to play against a very weak champ and find it enjoyable. So as opponent, you can wish anything, enemy will only want her to be bad anyway. Helps you so much more when playing against one. Just seems really hypocritical to me that you try to justify Ahri having low damage because it is what you prefer, but you dont want to say she lacks damage when she does. With what you say, every single champ in game needs their damage toned down significantly, but you dont care. You rather keep that one champ down cuz you want to have easy time against it. You do know how much it hurts for my champ's identity to be taken away in order to make the champ for beginners to play right? Probably dont. Ahri is the only champ who was changed from difficult champ into a beginner champ, and had her entire kit lose damage for it. Just because riot wanted to label her as a safe champ. From the video, it is clear Rakan should have died. At least against any other mage he would have died. But he did not. However, you refuse to see it from other champ, but from Ahri, and even then Ahri did execute that almost perfectly that even your eyes cant catch it, and try to focus on tiny things that may or may not have happened. The thing is, everything did land, and Ahri was fed, rakan was behind, rakan gained sheild from his own rune, as a behind champ, that sheild would have been too weak to block anything, shoulda been too weak, but only for Ahri it will have an impact. So you agree she does lack damage COMPARED TO other mages. Right? Syndra, Veigar, Lux, etc. Because of people like you lowering other champs to your pleasing to just have your enjoyment, this game will never be balanced. Oh, and people like this makes up the balance team. For balance team, it is buisness. Making ahri into beginner champs prob brought them more money than maintaining their loyal playerbase. The playerbase stayed, many quitted though, but those who quit prob didnt even buy her skins. Sad how Ahri was forced into some beginner champ to be used as a selling products towards new comer. Sad she could not be that good damage mage like any other mage. Edit: Ahri can easily be a caster mage as well. Caster mage does not mean the chamo needs to do little damage. Mages in general have high damage in their spells, and they sacrifice it for less safety. Ahri can lose her safety and be a sort of caster mage by changing her W into some skillshot.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XEi8WMJx,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-29T02:28:57.372+0000) > > Who sheilded rakan during the burst? Didnt see any sheild when i watched it in .25x time. > > Everything does not land after her charm, clearly u see her w landing after her charm lands. Ahri casts her charm AFTER her Q, not before it. > > Ahri did land everything during that charm amp, well maybe not her ulti damage, but her ulti is not meant for damage anyway. > > Ahri was a 5-0, and rakan was 1-4, Rakan gained a sheild from his rune, and even without that rune, it seemed that Rakan woulda survived. > > Ofc, Ahri does lack damage, other mages would have easily bursted rakan there. One example would be lux. So you agree she DOES lack damage right? > > Also for your edit, people ofc hate champs who can do plays, and actually carry games. It is natural for people to like to play against champs who will just lose cuz of their very weak kits. It is like facing against a champ who you know lacks a lot of damage. I dont get how it is fun to play against a very weak champ and find it enjoyable. > > So as opponent, you can wish anything, enemy will only want her to be bad anyway. Helps you so much more when playing against one. > > Just seems really hypocritical to me that you try to justify Ahri having low damage because it is what you prefer, but you dont want to say she lacks damage when she does. > > With what you say, every single champ in game needs their damage toned down significantly, but you dont care. You rather keep that one champ down cuz you want to have easy time against it. > > You do know how much it hurts for my champ's identity to be taken away in order to make the champ for beginners to play right? Probably dont. Ahri is the only champ who was changed from difficult champ into a beginner champ, and had her entire kit lose damage for it. Just because riot wanted to label her as a safe champ. > > From the video, it is clear Rakan should have died. At least against any other mage he would have died. But he did not. However, you refuse to see it from other champ, but from Ahri, and even then Ahri did execute that almost perfectly that even your eyes cant catch it, and try to focus on tiny things that may or may not have happened. > > The thing is, everything did land, and Ahri was fed, rakan was behind, rakan gained sheild from his own rune, as a behind champ, that sheild would have been too weak to block anything, shoulda been too weak, but only for Ahri it will have an impact. > > So you agree she does lack damage COMPARED TO other mages. Right? Syndra, Veigar, Lux, etc. > > Because of people like you lowering other champs to your pleasing to just have your enjoyment, this game will never be balanced. Oh, and people like this makes up the balance team. > > For balance team, it is buisness. Making ahri into beginner champs prob brought them more money than maintaining their loyal playerbase. The playerbase stayed, many quitted though, but those who quit prob didnt even buy her skins. > > Sad how Ahri was forced into some beginner champ to be used as a selling products towards new comer. Sad she could not be that good damage mage like any other mage. Ahri's damage triggered Guardian on Rakan. At level 9, Guardian would block 107.65 + 13.25 + 24 damage which is about 145 damage. Rakan then got healed by an Athene's Nidalee with 197 stacks of it before he could die (while on low health), which increases her E's healing power. If Nidalee was nowhere near him, he would've died between Ashe's W and AA, Ekko's Echoes proc and Dark Harvest proc and Ahri's remaining damage. Now if Guardian was on cooldown, Ahri would've probably killed him or brought him within a slither of HP in one rotation of spells.
: Who are the best scaling tanks in late game?
Ornn, Rammus and Sejuani. Ornn gets a free Conditioning for a passive and Sej's passive multiplies her resistances by themselves and Rammus does the same with his W.
: I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h25yeG9y,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-27T00:00:19.283+0000) > > I got surprise fiddle sticks , thats not even a legendary wtf At least Fiddle's VGU is soon. It will be updated.
youubi (NA)
: Dear Riot, please consider recategorizing your older skins (aka, old Legendaries).
Really what Riot should've done is remove legacy legendaries from the potential skins. None of the legacy legendaries meet the standards for a legendary skin
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Well, after all Tencent is cotrolled by the Chinese government - some of the biggest scumbags on this planet. https://i.redd.it/tqjo7v2z8pr31.png
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0O4wj1eL,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-26T20:39:27.635+0000) > > Well, after all Tencent is cotrolled by the Chinese government - some of the biggest scumbags on this planet. > https://i.redd.it/tqjo7v2z8pr31.png No tegrity?
Naon (NA)
: I swear the reason we got the teaser SOOOO late compared to past victorious award skins was BECAUSE they forgot the season was ending soon and had to rush a skin out. Honestly I'm surprised he got it compared to others like Brand, Sona, Vayne, Yas, Gragas, etc. Aatrox already got the Prestige + normal version of Bloodmoon earlier this year. They should have picked a champ that actually was meta defining and Aatrox just wasn't that and this skin is one of if not THE worst skin he has now. It looks like Jhin and old Kayle had a champ mashup and this is the AATROCIOUS baby that resulted from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Naon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=QfpvcUc5,comment-id=0034,timestamp=2019-10-26T00:26:28.742+0000) > > I swear the reason we got the teaser SOOOO late compared to past victorious award skins was BECAUSE they forgot the season was ending soon and had to rush a skin out. Honestly I'm surprised he got it compared to others like Brand, Sona, Vayne, Yas, Gragas, etc. Aatrox already got the Prestige + normal version of Bloodmoon earlier this year. They should have picked a champ that actually was meta defining and Aatrox just wasn't that and this skin is one of if not THE worst skin he has now. > > It looks like Jhin and old Kayle had a champ mashup and this is the AATROCIOUS baby that resulted from it. Aatrox was literally the most contested champ for the entire season. Aatrox was meta defining.
: I mean yeah dude, lets balance the game around unranked and bronze players, because fuck competitive play, right?
> [{quoted}](name=MyAccountStolen1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIrTM3No,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-25T07:17:00.259+0000) > > I mean yeah dude, lets balance the game around unranked and bronze players, because fuck competitive play, right? Nowhere did they say that. You're putting words in their mouth.
: Who cares? She'll be nerfed in a 2 months and Kaisa will still be OP by then.
> [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y6GrT8cI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-25T02:43:33.776+0000) > > Who cares? She'll be nerfed in a 2 months and Kaisa will still be OP by then. Doubt it. Jinx's pick/win rate has been ridiculously high all season long.
: Has anyone ever ruined how you see a champion forever?
: Petition to make Galio grow with the more MR he builds
He should grow the more magic damage he takes. He is made from Petricite after all.
: AD Garen
His E spins more with AS and his E now stacks Conqueror. Oh and his ult ALWAYS deals true damage to you. It's bullshit if you ask me.
: If Riot gives out 25 prestige points every anniversary, then 30 years from now you'll have enough for a prestige skin
> [{quoted}](name=Trump4Prison2020,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NUtpflKH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-23T21:45:12.209+0000) > > If Riot gives out 25 prestige points every anniversary, then 30 years from now you'll have enough for a prestige skin Forgetting the part where they expire lol
: Rek'Sai Q AoE doesn't proc hunters talisman's burn passive
Probably because her Q is technically an AoE AA modifier and not an ability. The AoE doesn't apply spell effects, which would not apply Talisman.
: I want to make an audio file of everyone singing the same song together. Which song should we sing?
: QSS is fine. There's a significant tradeoff in damage for investing in it. Personally not a fan of stopwatch every since they added it.
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ze8rUlnG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T05:52:57.812+0000) > > QSS is fine. There's a significant tradeoff in damage for investing in it. Personally not a fan of stopwatch every since they added it. Remember when you saw 10 stopwatches a game?
: Counterplay to garen?
up until next patch, ban him.
Exibir mais

Infernape

Nível 189 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão