Nagake (EUNE)
: Perma banned for a single insult while being the one that was insulted all game
ofc u shouldnt be banned, but dont expect for them to unban you. The system is completely flawed. Sorry.
Modi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tele II,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=fNshiTNi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-10T05:21:25.357+0000) > > But what did they taste like? > > Anyway, Riot does not enforce a meta. Going Yuumi bot is not against the rules, so of course they dont get punished. There is no rule that says you have to have an adc in bot role. This ^ If not having an ADC bot lane is bannable, goodbye to nearly every bot laner that had a play-in game at worlds, so far.
FyreWall (NA)
: Stealing CS
you're supposed to donate camps to laners, especially ADCs. Junglers become supports later in the game. Your choice, but its expected the higher you get and you shouldn't be taxing lanes either. At the end of the day, unless you play a hypercarry like yi or something, you won't really be able to fully impact the game by keeping up with your jungle camps as you normally scale worse than an AD or a midlaner. So you'll just lose more games where the other jungler is playing the game properly and you aren't.
: Reported by Toxic Duo, chat banned
nothing wrong with what you said. You seem like a nice guy, sorry riot is awful.
Azylium (EUNE)
: Are mouse macro legal?I kinda want some official answer
it's fine, and basically undetectable anyway. These people don't understand how these kind of things work it seems. Same can be done with AutoHotKey.
: Can TFBlade PLEASE get a permaban?
It is truely disgraceful how he behaved. I hope he severely punished in real life by a law enforcement establishment for what he did. Just hearing about it left me crippled and without hope for humanity. Just typing this left me without the ability to use my hands anymore, so I can't employ the level 1 turret rush strat ever again.
Nubrac (NA)
: Sooo It's Been 3 Months... I never got a reply from Senior Management Handling My Support Ticket.
friendly reminder you make every adc player you play with extremely sad!!! please stop!!! haha =)!! try some ap yuumi jungle instead!
: Lee Sin Buys 5 Stop Watches then afks
how do you define what's meta? Maybe hes just preparing a new strategy that you'll see in the LCS soon. Good luck, have fun!
: Yuumi is not a solo laner
no man its fine, remember as long a you dont type its perfectly fine to grief other people, but scarring to say bad things to them! But perfectly okay to play yuumi jungle : )
Tankazzo (EUW)
: ADC 2019, is it worth any longer?
adc got me perma banned, its legitimately impossible to win unless you get hardcarried by another lane if your support is worse than their support. Nothing you can do unless there is maybe a 3 division difference between you and the other adc and even then its gonna be rough.

Jaime 69

Nível 123 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão