: "It's Malphite! Quick! Everyone group up." Pentakill! Ace. "MALHPITE'S BROKEN! NERF OR I UNINSTALL!"
> [{quoted}](name=Baron Barian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZJkYTPwe,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-09-10T21:40:49.313+0000) > > "It's Malphite! Quick! Everyone group up." > > Pentakill! Ace. > > "MALHPITE'S BROKEN! NERF OR I UNINSTALL!" Yeah, that's why I made this discussion.. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Why do you keep playing this game?
Because it's fun and I don't give a shit about people who don't agree with me on the matter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: Oh yeah gut the ability of a champion that it’s pretty much his theme since his release cause of your stupidity that you can’t buy bansess or zhyonias or flash and see malphite now being useless and die on 0.5 seconds cause his kit is blow up at least his R-E now he have aQ only to use but you can delete him cause his AP but noooo you always need to build ludens and you already flashed to ks the 10 hp support and now you come at board to cry about malphite ultimate! Gtfo
> [{quoted}](name=Y E S H U A ,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZJkYTPwe,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-08T04:08:33.509+0000) > > Oh yeah gut the ability of a champion that it’s pretty much his theme since his release cause of your stupidity that you can’t buy bansess or zhyonias or flash and see malphite now being useless and die on 0.5 seconds cause his kit is blow up at least his R-E now he have aQ only to use but you can delete him cause his AP but noooo you always need to build ludens and you already flashed to ks the 10 hp support and now you come at board to cry about malphite ultimate! Gtfo Lol..
Comentários de Rioters
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakra,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:22:19.446+0000) > > The system is supposed to give a lesser punishment if this is on an account that hasn't been banned or chat restricted before. Blade was given a two week ban for a bare bone reason. > > The problem isn't the fact he got punished, it's how severe the punishment was. Racism, sexism, and other severe toxicity get increased punishments, and it has been this way for multiple seasons. Given that he was overtly racist towards other races/cultures, that is why he was given an escalated punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:23:47.394+0000) > > Racism, sexism, and other severe toxicity get increased punishments, and it has been this way for multiple seasons. Given that he was overtly racist towards other races/cultures, that is why he was given an escalated punishment. _Other_ races/cultures? If this is on the Turkish server I'd like to see what you're referring to, I've only seen a remark he made about the Turkish server and some players being called dogs. Even then, that's not what many would call severe.
: Not even going to bother reading through the post. Watched through the video, he said that “haha, turkish players, dogs would fit more.” That’s racism. Before that he used the r-word which I guess is nowadays a slur. He deserved the ban. Hands down. Slurs and racism are 0 tolerance. It doesn’t matter if you are his fan, that he didn’t outright skip to a permaban is merciful, even if his teammates were inting. People running it down is _not_ a valid excuse to start using slurs and racist remarks in your games. Hope Riot considers upping it to a permaban.
Why did you even bother writing a reply to this discussion if you're not even going to show any decency to the guy putting it together? Yes, he deserved the ban, **nobody** is questioning this, but that's not the issue. Blade was banned through the automated system for two weeks - which seems overly harsh, given the account had no bans or chat restrictions - whilst the players that sabotaged his games weren't given anything. Also you're reaching on the dogs comment, it's not a racist slur to call someone a dog and he's not calling them dogs because they're Turkish. He's angry at how they acted like dogs, instead of playing the game, like they're supposed to. By gosh, I'm so glad someone like you isn't working for the support team on Riot..
: > [{quoted}](name=G Master Hung,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=0003000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T18:53:30.724+0000) > > When was blade EVER proven racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. As of this video when he called turkish players dogs? And he uses a slur, the r-word, and considers it to be okay?
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=00030003000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T22:39:37.532+0000) > > As of this video when he called turkish players dogs? And he uses a slur, the r-word, and considers it to be okay? The R-word is not racist, sexist or homophobic. Ablest? Sure, but don't add on any needless words to make him out to be worse. And don't act like those players were innocent, they provoked a reaction out of him and honestly, "dogs" isn't exactly a term that comes to mind when it comes to racist slurs.
rujitra (NA)
: No, he's a perfect example of the **system working**. He is a toxic player. He flames people to avoid blaming himself for his failure because he cares more about his stream income than actually being a good player. He would have no problem losing every game and blaming others every game because that would keep his viewership up. Stop attempting to justify flaming by saying "it's not the real problem". **Flaming people is a problem. People not doing anything wrong is not a problem.** #Players will never be punished just because someone else is frustrated with them or because they play poorly. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xAwEGhVa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:08:38.762+0000) > > No, he's a perfect example of the **system working**. > > He is a toxic player. He flames people to avoid blaming himself for his failure because he cares more about his stream income than actually being a good player. He would have no problem losing every game and blaming others every game because that would keep his viewership up. > > Stop attempting to justify flaming by saying "it's not the real problem". **Flaming people is a problem. People not doing anything wrong is not a problem.** > > #Players will never be punished just because someone else is frustrated with them or because they play poorly. Period. Full stop. End of discussion. The system is supposed to give a lesser punishment if this is on an account that hasn't been banned or chat restricted before. Blade was given a two week ban for a bare bone reason. The problem isn't the fact he got punished, it's how severe the punishment was.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > I don't want people to flame my boyfriend. > One of my friends tried the game out. She quit after a few games because everyone was so fucking toxic. Okay, so... Now you have a _*~~boyfriend~~*_, _***~~girlfriend~~***_ or _**~~%%%%%%%~~**_? _(Yes, riot is racist and censors the name of the gender which looks like a female but with a male tool.)_
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EmA3GaMV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-02T11:48:27.134+0000) > > Okay, so... > Now you have a _*~~boyfriend~~*_, _***~~girlfriend~~***_ or _**~~%%%%%%%~~**_? > > _(Yes, riot is racist and censors the name of the gender which looks like a female but with a male tool.)_ Nice bait, sunshine.
: TF Blade and the Problem with Riot
I've looked at the reddit surrounding the issue, and I've seen Turkish players explaining how consistent their problems with the Turkish server are to Blade's. Dragging North America's server has always been a common topic for people, whether it's for the memes or serious discussion. Hell, some of these people aren't even from NA. But I don't think being banned for supposedly calling Turkey a "Dog shit region" is _entirely_ fair. From the looks of it, he meant the server as a whole is dog shit, not the whole country of Turkey. The R word? Yeah, won't defend. He shouldn't have said that, but I do think people are quick to paint the worst narrative of the guy. It's very easy to do to someone with a large following.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Eybdoog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:22:06.227+0000) > > They did justify it by referencing multiple other games that have similar features in their /dev post. > > I think the biggest reason there has not been a direct response to the criticism here is for a couple reasons. First of all, none of this is constructive criticism - people here are ignoring perfectly valid opinions/points and just raging *for the most part*. Secondly, the people here are a vocal minority - they are not representative of the community as a whole's opinion on this issue. I disagree. I’ve met far fewer people who think Eternals are good than people who think this is the last straw on a dead game.
> [{quoted}](name=Eybdoog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2rWf2N6O,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-15T18:38:08.905+0000) > > I disagree. I’ve met far fewer people who think Eternals are good than people who think this is the last straw on a dead game. Why are we conflating Eternals with League being a dying game? League isn't even close to dead.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakra,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWNN0BEU,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-08-13T11:05:09.658+0000) > > The biggest problem with Rengar is that when you compare him to the likes of Zed and Leblanc, there really isn't much room for him to go wrong with him offloading his damage. > > Say what you will about Zed and Leblanc, they at least have some ways of messing up their abilities. But for Rengar, he can just ult and right click, and then press Q the moment he pounces on someone. Sure, you could argue that Rengar's weakness is that he could pounce at completely the wrong moment, wrong champion, etc. But that comes the territory with assassins. They're high risk characters that need to assess a risk before going in. > > So why pick an assassin like Zed and Leblanc, when Rengar can offload the same amount of damage with such minimalist effort? Because Zed and Leblanc is safer? They have better escape tool
> [{quoted}](name=l love Ahri,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWNN0BEU,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-08-13T14:20:45.397+0000) > > Because Zed and Leblanc is safer? They have better escape tool Well sure, but that doesn't excuse the fact that both of them need to put in significantly more effort to offload their damage than Rengar.
: Can we please talk about how toxic Rengar is as a character
The biggest problem with Rengar is that when you compare him to the likes of Zed and Leblanc, there really isn't much room for him to go wrong with him offloading his damage. Say what you will about Zed and Leblanc, they at least have some ways of messing up their abilities. But for Rengar, he can just ult and right click, and then press Q the moment he pounces on someone. Sure, you could argue that Rengar's weakness is that he could pounce at completely the wrong moment, wrong champion, etc. But that comes the territory with assassins. They're high risk characters that need to assess a risk before going in. So why pick an assassin like Zed and Leblanc, when Rengar can offload the same amount of damage with such minimalist effort?
: don't insult the skin department, or you will be the second i will dominate. He talked shit about their original garbage design of spirit guard udyr and he got booted.
> [{quoted}](name=Summoner SpeII,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JO5hEewZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-06T01:18:38.888+0000) > > don't insult the skin department, or you will be the second i will dominate. He talked shit about their original garbage design of spirit guard udyr and he got booted. Cool story, bro.
Comentários de Rioters
: Warwick, imo, still maintains the human only aspect of PROJECT (which I like) because Warwick was a human that was augmented into a weapon. Very nice. Although, my only peeve with this skin is that his hunt mark thing still uses the base one instead of giving him a project one. That could be getting updated, but that is just something I noticed. Also, this skin is very great overall. It is definitely either the first or second best PROJECT skin released for this year, imo.
Interesting! Who else is contesting the first place spot if you don't mind me asking?
SEKAI (OCE)
: He WAS human.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: most players don't report because they feel that the system does nothing about a player that has been reported since they believe (despite us or riot saying otherwise) that one report should equal "hey you guys need to punish this account for x"? so when they see the player they reported hours or even days later still playing the game; it frustrates them now yes i'm aware there are things that riot will punish a person for with just one report; but those are just a small margin of reports
I don't know if it's still around, but from years ago I remember that if you got out of a game where you were pretty heated in the chat, you'd get a window on your client reminding you that it's just a game and you should take a breather to calm down. The reason I'm not sure is mainly because I've never had this window since 2014. But if it's still in the game, I assume that this little message does _something_ for some people and if they continue their bad attitude for the next few games then a bigger punishment comes into play. The problem is, do we actually get an indication for when that bigger punishment happens, or is it just the last set of reports that gets said indications. The main point I'm getting at in this discussion, is that **if** a large percentage of the player base demonstrates a lack of understanding as to what the report system is actually for, then this is just going to make matters worse in trying to improve a flawed system. But at the same time, I don't know if what I'm thinking is just an exaggeration of the truth or not, hence why I made a thread.
: how can you tell how many people are getting reported short of being a riot employee? Lots of people will claim they are going to report someone but no way to know if they actually do report. Odds are the people who complain the most are also the most lazy and can't be bothered filling out a report
>Lots of people will claim they are going to report someone but no way to know if they actually do report. Why would you call for multiple people to get someone reported, but not report them yourself? That makes no sense. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: ***
> <*removed by moderation*> You couldn't make this stuff up.. this is absolute gold.. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Comentários de Rioters
: I'm Disappointed Over the New Battle Boss Skins
I think Riot is slowly forgetting that the Arcade/Battle Boss skinline is meant its references to classic gaming with vibrant colours. The problem is, these aren't easily shown in these skins. I feel they tried to give Yasuo the image of a Final Fantasy Boss, but it wasn't executed well enough. And Qiyana doesn't reference anything, or at least nothing obvious..
Wyrin (NA)
: Graffiti Singed would be dope, I'm with it as long as he tags his name on the ground with his slow. Also Project Talon is my number one skin wish. (though it was recently leaked that it may be coming out this year) Project Nocturne Punch-Out Vi Definitely Not Neeko for Halloween hopefully
> [{quoted}](name=Wyrin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iVyXskMy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-21T18:18:48.213+0000) > > Graffiti Singed would be dope, I'm with it as long as he tags his name on the ground with his slow. Oh totally! The chromas would be bomb~
Comentários de Rioters
Moody P (NA)
: Better than that sugar shit I'll take it
_Voted for "sugar shit".._ {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Yeah , smurfs are disgusting and ruining the game I mean it's fine to smurf in case they got banned or they want to play in another server But smurfs who simply go there to destroy lower ranks and ruin other's games are just horrible human beings I've seen many smurfs who create accounts in Lower elos , as soon as they rank to a better elo , they start soft inting to lose Elo and start going back to destroy lower rank players
It's sad that some of these smurfs couldn't even be bothered to read the title of the thread properly. But hey, what can ya do? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Sęraph (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jakra,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U8rykKYV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-17T17:56:12.500+0000) > > _Found a smurf._ _Found the tilted child. _
Sick burn. xD Also: > Who the hell do you think you are to tell people what to do and what not to do? >Sit your ass down, shut the hell up, and take the beating. Hypocrisy will never go out of fashion~
pStJames (NA)
: Forgot to press update.. Does this reflect your skill level better? https://i.imgur.com/VzDmAIL.png[]
Someone else tried that, please read my response on their now deleted reply.
: ***
Yep, I'm prone to having bad days just like everyone else. What do you want? A cookie? xD
pStJames (NA)
: Seems like a silver player who isn't good enough to rank up without help https://i.imgur.com/fQDxFyz.png[] Maybe some people make smurfs to have fun? playing every game with 100% effort every game while no one else is doing the same gets tiring and stressful after a while. I personally make a smurf so i can play the game without worrying about losing games because of trolls. I can troll pick and not worry about my elo :)
That's not even completely accurate, I'm Silver 1 and I know for a fact I'll get to Gold one day because I've done it before. This isn't even about me, try again~
xZabaksx (EUW)
: A lot of my friends are in eune and I don't want to transfer my acc so I created one on that server. Also they want to play mainly rankeds. What else should I do?
Then you're not playing for the intention of having an easy game. Congrats, you're not amongst the people I'm directing this at. ;)
Comentários de Rioters
: What are your thoughts on the Aatrox Rework and the current state of Aatrox?
I will be honest, I can't form much of an opinion on a champion I barely play. But what I will say is this: His joke animation/quotes need some attention. If I'm going to be blunt, I don't understand why that got shipped without Riot saying anything about it and it sure doesn't look intentional.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JumtnLeq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-08T01:03:33.017+0000) > > That has what basis on this conversation exactly? Riot said they will change it, just like with Frostblade. It turned out to be slight adjustments, and nothing major was taken into account. Same thing will happen here.
A slight adjustment is still changing something. You can't expect a huge overhaul in such a short space of time. Also, don't quit your day job, you're not a clairvoyant. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Do the wings actually mean that they know justice? They seem to be more for ranking.... which could mean Morgana is a higher ranking fallen angel.
Well, it definitely comes with power, considering Kayle's kit. Whether that relates to justice is probably another matter entirely, especially when you put it like that.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Kayle seems more like Vengeance, Morgana is more Mercy. So, I can see that. _And on the last question, yes. Keep it coming. Although more of a lore thing than gameplay._
Eh, I was going to put it in there, but the gameplay has some relevance and I didn't know which one to go for so.. _Bloop_ I understand if it gets moved.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Riot will not change their minds on this. We saw that multiple times before.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k8B9fgGF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-19T14:02:17.866+0000) > > Riot will not change their minds on this. > > We saw that multiple times before. We saw them make a lot of adjustments to Fiora, before they shipped her rework. There's plenty of possibility that they'll do the same for Kayle.
Terozu (NA)
: So since Kayle becomes unmasked in game by default. Can unmasked become Armored Kayle?
And then swap that out for the original, so then it shows that Kayle has always been in full armour.
Baval (NA)
: New Kayle
In fairness, the wings in her original splash-art were very misleading size-wise. But yes, it's a downgrade nonetheless, they took a full armoured badass and made her into a generic MMO character.
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: The Madman of Zaun Dr.Mundo
I don't know why, but I have such a soft spot for those huge, elongated scissors in his old model. I kind of want to see a character who uses them. Either way, yes. Mundo is probably the most in need of a rework. But I don't think Morgana and Kayle were far behind in needing one, either.
: Wait, let me get this straight..
Well for all we know, Fizz could be level 15 and Ahri could be level 12. There's more to it than just items, y'know.
Pyrosan (NA)
: It's a step in the right direction, I'm tired of hearing everyone's lives stories whenever I issue a movie command, once I've heard it several times it just dulls out, should introduce it to you heavily then echo later on at less regular intervals but I love interactions between champions
That's one way of looking at it. Maybe it's just that nostalgia of hearing my character talk as often as they do that I might be missing, if this is the direction Riot is going to take. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Exibir mais

Jakra

Nível 183 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão