: Damage from little input from the player
i mean if you compare lux you really only need to hit the E and an AA to do heavy damage too. and i mean idk how you're missing the E. zyra isn't gonna take half your hp while missing the root and activating plants. She's barely even gonna do a damned thing cuz root spawns melee plants. As someone who primarily plays lux in the support position when i play her, she can do the exact same thing and at 6 she doesn't even need her adc to do it. CC=death isn't new either as for neeko idk how well onhit goes these days but you can just wait a bit out of her aa range most likely
: Ranked Bans PLEASE
so anyone that ain't masters shouldn't be allowed to play ranked? nty i don't need all of y'all in my normal games.
: My ultimate deals 625 base with a 200% bonus ad ratio. Who am I?
Zeanix (OCE)
: Can we please move Shurima forward?
didn't we get a bunch of shurima lore with the darkin? and a little with ezreal though it's more about zaun and shurima's shared history i suppose.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: Can we please have a new champion that isn't a human(or a cat)?
first of all ionia is home to most of the vastayah afaik, so him being human isn't 100% confirmed. that aside they're just not as popular. so you might be getting tired of getting humans, the community clearly ain't. to most people someone like garen is just 100x cooler than some deviant art oc. Yuumi is more animalistic than volibear so idk why she supposedly doesn't count.
iSennª (NA)
: Can't wait for Spear of Sojin removal.
i'll be happy when it's gone. Don't like using it so i couldn't play jax or yi the whole time it was out without pretty much inting.
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: >aye lemme kno when midlane kennen is actually worth playing. I'm pretty positive midlane kennen has had an insane winrate for the past 2 years lmao >there's multiple ranged champs that don't have any other lane than top too this is why they need to be reworked :) > they're just not immobile bruisers which is what you're actually talking about. no I'm not talking about immobile bruisers, kennen destroys riven, irelia, tryndamere, fiora, yasuo, jax ... the immobile bruisers are actually the best way of dealing with him in top lane.
yes he's so good mid that he's got a whole .4% playrate there. just cuz you're incapable of dealing with a class or that class inherently has an easy time over a different class doesn't mean they need to be reworked. that's like bitching about tanks as assassin or about assassins as mage/marskman. kennen ain't beating them because of his range but because of his cc. if you lose just because a champ is ranged with those you deserve it. jax isn't supposed to win early game anyway. and if the best way to deal with him is those immobile melee bruisers, then how the fuck is he beating every melee?
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: if a ranged champion inherently destroys every melee in the only lane that melees can go to they needa fuck off
aye lemme kno when midlane kennen is actually worth playing. there's multiple ranged champs that don't have any other lane than top too, there's melee's who go mid quite a few honestly. they're just not immobile bruisers which is what you're actually talking about. this has nothing to do with him being a rework candidate even, they ain't gonna change him to melee.
: Is Thresh A Tank?
: Why is URF or AURF the only game mode that gets brought back?
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Embiz9WQ,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:17:41.252+0000) > > here's the deal, can a good skin get people to play a champ? > > yea sure it can, i started playing Brand when his spirit fire skin was released. But i already had an interest in playing him. > if there is no initial interest it's not gonna matter and sadly for him there's just very little interest in skarner. > > unless they not only make the skin, but also give it away for free the % of ppl picking him up that didn't play him before is gonna be incredibly small. meanwhile 50% of the community probably has a pocket yasuo. I mean, if they put out SG urgot I'd bet his playrate would go up 100% saw a longterm playrate increase on singed when beekeeper came out. Also if you like skins, and you're torn between illaoi and lux as your favorite champs... you'd probably go with Lux
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Embiz9WQ,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:23:20.194+0000) > > I mean, if they put out SG urgot I'd bet his playrate would go up > > 100% saw a longterm playrate increase on singed when beekeeper came out. singed atm has a 1.7% playrate. this isn't anything new either. he's always been around that playrate unless he's top tier. > Also if you like skins, and you're torn between illaoi and lux as your favorite champs... you'd probably go with Lux no then you'd probably just say my favourite champs are lux and illaoi. because you don't HAVE to be a 1 trick. Does jinx get more skins than Leona/singed? yeah, but they're still my favourite champs.
: > [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Embiz9WQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:04:26.910+0000) > > But they make no effort to drump up deman for champs like skarner, these champions could easily be more appealing with some marketing The fuck kind of demand are they going to create for Skarner? What the hell is marketing going to do for a champion people don't want to play in the first place?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Embiz9WQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:06:26.057+0000) > > The fuck kind of demand are they going to create for Skarner? What the hell is marketing going to do for a champion people don't want to play in the first place? buffing him to 60% winrate did the trick last time.
KABLUMP (NA)
: But they make no effort to drump up deman for champs like skarner, these champions could easily be more appealing with some marketing
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Embiz9WQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T16:04:26.910+0000) > > But they make no effort to drump up deman for champs like skarner, these champions could easily be more appealing with some marketing here's the deal, can a good skin get people to play a champ? yea sure it can, i started playing Brand when his spirit fire skin was released. But i already had an interest in playing him. if there is no initial interest it's not gonna matter and sadly for him there's just very little interest in skarner. unless they not only make the skin, but also give it away for free the % of ppl picking him up that didn't play him before is gonna be incredibly small. meanwhile 50% of the community probably has a pocket yasuo.
Comentários de Rioters
: Did someone say Star Guardian Urgot? :DDD What I think is most important. and interesting, for skin releases is that the skin should show a different side to the character that we haven't seen before. Making Akali a rap artist was cool. Making Yasuo a space mercenary that reads romance novels was awesome. Giving Jinx a mission to actually SAVE people as a Star Guardian was faciniating. Tristana as a dragon trainer? ADORABLE! Whereas other skins, like Project Akali, Arcade Yasuo, Project Jinx are boring. Not just because the designs are meh, but because the skins are vastly inferior to other skins they already have. So why not give those themes/skins to a diff character who has fewer skins? It's way easier to show a new side of a champ with less skins. Obviously you're interested in a way to relate to the characters through cuteness. I don't think the cute theme fits every character, but it's certainly a way to show a different side to alot of characters. And showing the different side, bringing something new out, is whats most important imo. What kind of cute themes would you like to see?
> Giving Jinx a mission to actually SAVE people as a Star Guardian was faciniating. no degrading jinx to a shitty anime trope wasn't fascinating at all. none of it even makes sense for jinx to do. SG jinx is garbage and the only thing not making it her worst skin is the fact that it's a legendary.
Moody P (NA)
: How is Kennen not a t1 VGU candidate
cuz his kit genuinly doesn't need heavy changes to be modernized? ezreal/xin zao tier rework would be fine. just cuz he beats the shit outta the one archetype you play doesn't mean he's that bad. his model is outdated but aside from that his visual design isn't inherently bad. blood moon even looks amazing tbh and an update should probably follow the shapes of the super kennen skin but with more ninja visuals.. he's got a 3.2% pickrate. that's far from the worst in the game.
: He can try to join the esports scene in China... It wouldn't be right for him to represent NA just because he hopes NA esports are less competitive or more profitable. It shouldn't be allowed for a visa holder to represent a host nation in a prestigious international competition. Countries that care about a given competition should develop their own talent to compete in it, not just import talent from elsewhere. Rich countries shouldn't corrupt the competition by outbidding others on an 'international auction' for contestants. The rejects who can't compete in their native country shouldn't try to defect to a competitively weaker country either.
except when they're korean and can help NA win? if he was the first kid coming outta china/korea to play for NA or EU then i'd understand but he wouldn't be. the precedent has been set and nationality don't mean shit in esports. and he lives in Canada rn so he's an NA player.
: I'm not a Taliyah main but Riot can you ACTUALLY GIVE HER THIS SKIN FFS!
> You fucking OWE us riot owes you absolutely fucking nothing.
CLG ear (NA)
: what shit show are you referring to
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bKgOlPah,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-31T00:13:55.733+0000) > > what shit show are you referring to the one where the whiny brats didn't get what they wanted again. so ya know, every skin release.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T14:04:49.342+0000) > > {{champion:164}} > > is this a joke? the snobby aristocrat assassin? in an URBAN YOUTH MUSIC COLLECTIVE? > > {{champion:69}} > > See camille but remove the assassin part. > > {{champion:131}} > > ah yes poor neglected diana who gets a skin every year. i'mma refrain from pissing off the diana mains again, but she ain't neglected at all. > > > {{champion:43}} > > she literally just got a skin. > > {{champion:76}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:90}} > > these have a bunch of skins of which some are quite recent and neither is an "ugly ass niche champ" > > {{champion:59}} > > i said URBAN YOUTH. and he just got a skin. > > {{champion:85}} > > idk the current state of yordles in the "regular world" skin universe but so far they seem to be going for the most humanoid characters. > > {{champion:163}}{{champion:62}} > > so these 2 are left, the only ones i can see work. but i think we can both see that with the fragile socio political state of our world putting a monkey in a hip hop outfit might not be the smartest idea PR wise? and talyah has plenty fans, she just trash. > > none of these are really ugly ass niche champs honestly. most of them have a nice collection of skins already and the only one that really has a solid argument to be in the line is taliyah. though the line is made around akali so she'd have to replace qiyana who honestly fits better. a rock band might fit her. > > that said i atleast appreciate you tried to actually give some instead of just whining without giving a proposed solution. We found the tenecent yas main / mole
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Rubric,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=0016000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T06:42:31.959+0000) > > We found the tenecent yas main / mole ah yes i disagree with the constant bitching on these forums about their "neglected champs" when riot has actively given these champs skins this year and it all comes down to boards' own favouritism anyway so i must just be tencents bitch or a yasuo main. guess i'll just go enjoy all my nice skins while you cry on the boards then. the person i was originally talking to atleast had the braincells to bring something to the discussion.
Terozu (NA)
: Akali got a third skin this year? I only remember PROJECT and now TD. And I'm pretty sure Yasuo also only got BB and now TD.
i mean i'm looking forward to the 2 new skins jinx wil apparently be getting by the end of the year.
: Yasuo, Jinx, Akali, and popular champs get like 3 skins a year each
jinx has one skin for every year she has been released this is false propaganda and getting real old at this time. in fact the same goes for yasuo and most other champs. most champs who have an excess amount of skins are either close to 10 years old (like akali) or very new and will most likely go through a dry patch afterwards as their novelty drops (ie.: what happened to jhin). that aside y'all only care and complain when you don't like the champs so you don't really deserve shit. edit: as expected i'm getting downvoted for this quite harshly. suppose it's hard to face the truth.
: League Music Groups
i don't even need a music group just gimme ska teemo.
: Best champions to main
just play what you like. shit gets buffed/nerfed all the time.
: Shen would of been a cool choice as a True Damage DJ
kinda hard to give him a skin when they removed him from the game.
: Honestly True Damage Ekko just nailed it
i really like it and i'll probably get it. the voice over def seems bugged rn as the air guitar sounds probably shouldn't play anymore. that said it is kinda weird that his voice is so different. i don't dislike it it's just not the ekko voice i know.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ctTQYfVa,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-10-30T13:05:57.718+0000) > > Like which one? Tell me which one of the ugly ass niche champions woulda fit in a group of urban youth musicians? {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:163}} And {{champion:62}} for the furries
{{champion:164}} is this a joke? the snobby aristocrat assassin? in an URBAN YOUTH MUSIC COLLECTIVE? {{champion:69}} See camille but remove the assassin part. {{champion:131}} ah yes poor neglected diana who gets a skin every year. i'mma refrain from pissing off the diana mains again, but she ain't neglected at all. {{champion:43}} she literally just got a skin. {{champion:76}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:90}} these have a bunch of skins of which some are quite recent and neither is an "ugly ass niche champ" {{champion:59}} i said URBAN YOUTH. and he just got a skin. {{champion:85}} idk the current state of yordles in the "regular world" skin universe but so far they seem to be going for the most humanoid characters. {{champion:163}}{{champion:62}} so these 2 are left, the only ones i can see work. but i think we can both see that with the fragile socio political state of our world putting a monkey in a hip hop outfit might not be the smartest idea PR wise? and talyah has plenty fans, she just trash. none of these are really ugly ass niche champs honestly. most of them have a nice collection of skins already and the only one that really has a solid argument to be in the line is taliyah. though the line is made around akali so she'd have to replace qiyana who honestly fits better. a rock band might fit her. that said i atleast appreciate you tried to actually give some instead of just whining without giving a proposed solution.
: "Senna is just gonna be an ADC!" - Debunking the Myth
my biggest issue is the wraith thing. So camouflage and stealth in general is strong, though i quite like it. but the whole thing about camouflage is that you can sneak up on someone but not just appear right next to em. My problem here is that it hides your champ even though they've visible. And while i understand i'm not supposed to be running at these wraith's what's someone like jinx or teemo gonna do when LB and lucian run into that shit and 2 wraiths come out? idk which one is a caster minion and which one is a oneshotting nightmare. her R damage has no business being comparable to the likes of ezreal, jinx and draven 2 of which she outdamages in base damage unless draven gets a double hit. she's got half a damn shen ult attached to that projectile. it's got a higher cooldown but presence of mind exists. as for her passive. She should at no point really be outranging those who specialise in range like {{champion:18}} {{champion:222}}{{champion:51}} and especially not {{champion:96}}. but considering it gives her 25 range for 20 stacks and you literally get stacks from doing everything you do i'd say she's here to replace some champs. and fucking free lifesteal for excess crit? big fucking lul. all in all she ain't as crazy as some ppl expect, yeah she'll be broken in pro play (the fact that she's a flex pick alone) but who the fuck cares about pro play? she'll get some things removed, probably on her passive. depending on what gimmick ppl find to do dumb shit with her that'll be nerfed too. the standard new champion procedure.
: Huge skin potential for certain champions wasted, just because [yasuo] gotta be in every skin line
Like which one? Tell me which one of the ugly ass niche champions woulda fit in a group of urban youth musicians? Y'all keep saying Yas and akali (and jinx in this case) are stealing skins of off other champs. So which one? In truth these skins are gonna be made wether you like it or not. Forcing a true damage trundle for example to be made would be doing what you're accusing em of. Yas and jinx haven't even got an extreme amount of skins (1 skin/year since release). True damage yasuo fits just fine too. Idk bout akali but according to boards 3 skins within a year is ok so I doubt she crosses that line.
: This what yall look like complaining about URF
it's hard for ppl to realise the mode they thought was bad cuz of rng is actually just bad in general.
: True Damage splash art
i'm about to be playing ekko again.
: I cri, got so many skin shards and free skins but all were trash...
so just keep the orange essence then? like you'll get a skinshard you want eventually. not that big of a deal honestly.
: Master Yi has 80% true damage? It's a no tank meta.
you can CC him so your team can burst him. Aside from that you can't do shit on your own it's how tanks work and it's also why most ppl don't really like playing em. don't expect to carry, try to force your teammates to carry. end ASAP. Yi is an extreme case in Melee tank shredders as he literally has nothing else aside from dps. He has no CC or real defensive steroids so he relies on shredding you before he gets blown up. And honestly this sounds like it went to lategame, you just straight up lose if his team isn't incompetent (or if he's actually gotten ahead himself somehow).
: About players on urf
"why are your trying to win?" fuck it's almost as if that's the goal of the game. honestly ppl bitching bout tryhards will be the first ppl to bitch at their teammates for not doing well enough. the whole AR part was added to urf for a reason, now you all got what you wanted. fucking deal with it lol, trash gamemode anyway.
: Riot Update these Legendary Skins! Today was a joke.
anyone complaining about getting Brolaf should get permad tbh.
: What do you guys miss most from league?
"old" dark harvest Project overcharge shen
Alex Luu (NA)
: Why do people expect junglers to do everything?
honestly i don't expect my jungler to do anything but bitch on boards all game at this point
exzalia (NA)
: World token store very misleading, bought a Chroma thinking it was a skin.
it clearly says chroma. like if you haven't played for ages and see "chroma" and instantly assume it's a skin that's kinda on you. you bought something that clearly says what it is despite not knowing what that actually means and not even bothering to look it up. you could try contacting riot support and ask em bout refunding it. don't get your hopes up tho.
: This is how events should be like
nah, this is how a 10 year anniversary event should be, no regular event should be giving away up to 6 free skins and 2 free gemstones. a free to play game ain't gonna fund itself if they give everything away. The last 3 seasons they've been giving so much free stuff and y'all only complained about how greedy they are more. no money no game, it's as simple as that. ain't noone at riot gonna keep making the game without being paid. this post just comes of as entitled or naive. then again that's not new for this place.
Koiyaki (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:58:20.671+0000) > > It's sad that this is how they treat their players. > > What's even worse, every company is following suit.... > > I remember back when everything in games were **free** and the skins were an optional buy, but can also be **earn't** by playing the game. Riot's way of "earning" these skins is stupid. They even limit how many boxes you can get per week. It's stupid. > > This "10th anniversary" is classified as a proper event to me. This is how it should always be done. It's a shame that people take it for what it is, and refuse to complain. The only way to get change, is to force it. > > It worked with the latest cod and even that speaks numbers. when could u ever earn skins from league back in the day? (sans getting gold)
aside from like 3 skins (social media) and exclusive irl event skins, nowhere but then they'd have to admit riot isn't actively trying to make them feel bad and they'd have nothing to bitch about.
youubi (NA)
: Dear Riot, please consider recategorizing your older skins (aka, old Legendaries).
funny how this thread went from "this legendary isn't actually legendary" to "i got a legendary skin for a champ i don't like" by the 2nd page of comments. that said it's really not something worth being bothered about imo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=shQs2cvN,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:44:18.575+0000) > > not just mains buy skins for champs. i understand that for boards users it's sometimes a strange concept but most people aren't onetricks. > > out of those 5 i personally already play and quite enjoy 3. i have bought skins for 2 of those and that's only cuz i like base pyke alot. > > So we're forgetting the fact that KDA ahri is pretty much just popstar 2.0? and i doubt she's the first one double dipping, i mean shen has 2 fucking mortal kombat skins. now sure she's doing so within a year apparently, except by the time they release it'll have been a year. It's clear these skins will follow up Pentakill and KDA, as a sorta prequel to KDA apparently. > > K/DA akali is the biggest treasure chest riot's found in years and they didn't even see it coming themselves. so why would they not? I'd complain but noone here cared when jhin actually managed to get 3 skins within a year. > none of you genuinly care about equality, you're grumpy your champ ain't getting shit, you don't actually care about the popularity of a champ. > > quite interested in them being ready to throw boards incessant bitching aside to ACTUALLY explore one of their skin universes tbh. Honestly, I'm a bard main. And my boy has 3 skins. As much as I'd love for him to get another one, and I'm still hoping it's gonna happen, I ain't whining about it cause he's not in dire need of skins. But there are so many champs who need love, and these champs aren't them! Yasuo and Akali both literally just got skins! On top of being already popular champs to give skins to! They don't need more in the slightest, ESPECIALLY so soon after receiving new ones.
"these champs need love" why? noone's entitled to get a skin. i think they should get a skin soon, but they don't NEED it. and without these yasuo skins you ain't getting any. It's just a cosmetic, your champ in the end still functions just fine. noone is entitled to a skin, getting one can be nice, but you ain't entitled to one. y'all act like akali walked in, punched skarner in the face and took his spot for a skin as if there's not +/-150 champs that could be getting one. i've said it pretty much every time now, they've been making skins for "forgotten" champs this season. you're just not getting those exclusively. The worst thing to do to get what you want is tell ppl they can't have what they want until you've got yours. This akali skin was gonna be made, wether or not champ x gets a skin before or after it doesn't matter.
: Senna and Lucian's relationship is simply the best
not really hard when you compare em to 2 furries trying to verbally fuck each other in a pg13 manner.
njrk97 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=shQs2cvN,comment-id=001900000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T09:44:18.575+0000) > > not just mains buy skins for champs. i understand that for boards users it's sometimes a strange concept but most people aren't onetricks. > > out of those 5 i personally already play and quite enjoy 3. i have bought skins for 2 of those and that's only cuz i like base pyke alot. > > So we're forgetting the fact that KDA ahri is pretty much just popstar 2.0? and i doubt she's the first one double dipping, i mean shen has 2 fucking mortal kombat skins. now sure she's doing so within a year apparently, except by the time they release it'll have been a year. It's clear these skins will follow up Pentakill and KDA, as a sorta prequel to KDA apparently. > > K/DA akali is the biggest treasure chest riot's found in years and they didn't even see it coming themselves. so why would they not? I'd complain but noone here cared when jhin actually managed to get 3 skins within a year. > none of you genuinly care about equality, you're grumpy your champ ain't getting shit, you don't actually care about the popularity of a champ. > > quite interested in them being ready to throw boards incessant bitching aside to ACTUALLY explore one of their skin universes tbh. Were we on the same boards, everyone was bitching about Jhin getting so many skins so quickly when it happened, boards hate it enough that certain champs keep getting annual skins, people were freaking livid with Jhin got powerpushed with 4 skins. The point was there were degrees, it starts to feel a bit more brazen when you do have these instances of several champions getting skins every six months, and yes it fits the prequel skinline or whatever it seems like but its also a case of, you could slot another champion in their, as a person who replaced akali in the group, and then wait, then next year give her a Skin for it. Again its just a case of people feeling frustrated when Riots favourtism starts becoming so blatant, its frustrating, and at least for myself it makes me start to wonder how many champions were passed up in skin discussion because Yasuo, Because Akali, because KaiSai can get another skin 6 months after their initial one, and how much the skin teams are even perhaps pushed to use these champions, like Project and Battle boss both seemed to have pretty panned skins with the blatant favorite picks of Akali and Yasuo. Again its just frustrating when it almost seems like Skin lines have to pay a popular champion Tax and include 2 of 3 of those biannual champs in them when other champions seem like they would fit better (IE Xerath for Battle Boss). It just seems like if you play C list or even B list champs we are getting thrown less and less bones in both skins and balance at this point in the game, and how long until it gets to the point that every team skinline is just going to include the same like 8 popular champs for everything.
> Were we on the same boards, everyone was bitching about Jhin getting so many skins so quickly when it happened, boards hate it enough that certain champs keep getting annual skins, people were freaking livid with Jhin got powerpushed with 4 skins. did they now? maybe find me some actual posts about it that didn't get downvoted cuz i'm pretty sure you're not gonna. the only time these boards ever turned on their favourite adc is when he was running lethality. > The point was there were degrees, it starts to feel a bit more brazen when you do have these instances of several champions getting skins every six months, and yes it fits the prequel skinline or whatever it seems like but its also a case of, you could slot another champion in their, as a person who replaced akali in the group, and then wait, then next year give her a Skin for it. or they just make this skin and give that champ a different one? it really doesn't matter. and coming through 1 year later like "heya guys here's this skin we've had lying around for a year but are only releasing now so the boards don't throw a tantrum" ain't really a good look either. and let's say they did replace her, it probably wouldn't be one of the "c list" champs. > Again its just a case of people feeling frustrated when Riots favourtism starts becoming so blatant, The actual playing community's favouritism that riot is catering to*. that said these boards have no right to cry favouritism when they display favouritism on a daily basis. > its frustrating, and at least for myself it makes me start to wonder how many champions were passed up in skin discussion because Yasuo, Because Akali, because KaiSai can get another skin 6 months after their initial one, and how much the skin teams are even perhaps pushed to use these champions, like Project and Battle boss both seemed to have pretty panned skins with the blatant favorite picks of Akali and Yasuo. Again its just frustrating when it almost seems like Skin lines have to pay a popular champion Tax and include 2 of 3 of those biannual champs in them when other champions seem like they would fit better (IE Xerath for Battle Boss). obviously a skinline needs a popular champ, starting a new skinline with just non popular champs fails instantly like the world enders did. Every champ in the project line works in the line, them fucking up the best jinx skin concept they've had since slayer doesn't change that. Battleboss yasuo's really not that weird, i don't like it but the theme isn't that weird for him. > It just seems like if you play C list or even B list champs we are getting thrown less and less bones in both skins and balance at this point in the game, and how long until it gets to the point that every team skinline is just going to include the same like 8 popular champs for everything. pretty sure kassadin and shaco were both at about 4 years, they got a skin, ivern got a skin. pretty sure fiddle was high up on that list too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oREFbhoV,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:00:00.151+0000) > > not everything is an insult ya know. > this mentality is the real fuckin issue tbh. . > Riot: Here's a gift. > Player with 0 Points: I can't use this at all without spending money and it will expire at some point. > Riot: Not our problem! The above is more or less what I'm calling out as a problem. However, per the linked announcement, it's not an issue. That said, I don't know why you believe there's a mentality issue on getting a gift that's outright unusable without spending more money. I'm gonna give you a hypothetical. Someone buys you a game you wanted on a system you don't own and knows that you do not own said system. You cannot return, sell or exchange the game to be usable on a system you do own. Would you really have no problem at all with a gift you absolutely cannot use? I really don't understand why you'd suggest I have a mentality problem since the hypothetical above is pretty equivalent (although that was under the assumption Riot wasn't adding uses for Prestige Points).
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oREFbhoV,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T17:50:01.752+0000) > > The above is more or less what I'm calling out as a problem. However, per the linked announcement, it's not an issue. > > That said, I don't know why you believe there's a mentality issue on getting a gift that's outright unusable without spending more money. > > I'm gonna give you a hypothetical. > > Someone buys you a game you wanted on a system you don't own and knows that you do not own said system. You cannot return, sell or exchange the game to be usable on a system you do own. Would you really have no problem at all with a gift you absolutely cannot use? > > I really don't understand why you'd suggest I have a mentality problem since the hypothetical above is pretty equivalent (although that was under the assumption Riot wasn't adding uses for Prestige Points). then i'll just go like ok cool i ain't gonna use this but w/e. a better comparison would be: someone gives you 11 gifts and 1 happens to be the game for an unowned console. you get 11 gifts even if 1 was useless to some why would this be an insult to anyone? especially when it's not a personal gift like your example.
Jikker (NA)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} We're never getting Elder Scrolls 6, are we? At this point, given what we're currently getting, I don't know if I want it....
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gzyugvwB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:12:09.943+0000) > We're never getting Elder Scrolls 6, are we? At this point, given what we're currently getting, I don't know if I want it.... it's literally been announced, and this isn't even the main studio working on a game type bethesda has no business working in. any sensible person dodged that bullet by the beta. nothing that happens to 76 matters to the elder scrolls series. ppl really out here crying about bethesda's future after they fucked up 1 game. but watch em put out another elderscrolls which they're literally incapable of fucking up and y'all will just buy it anyway. they could literally copy every quest from skyrim and change up the narrative and scenery around it and people would love it.
: So... Uh... Is there any point to getting 25 prestige points?
> Because if there is literally no incoming use for 25 prestige points before January 31st, this gift becomes an insult to players as Riot gives something that's not intended to be usable without spending more money. not everything is an insult ya know. this mentality is the real fuckin issue tbh.
: Any chance to get somes model of Wild Rift on PC ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bE4Gucl5,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-10-24T05:56:03.947+0000) > > Those are not in-game models. > Its a preview bullshit that you have in menu. ^ This basically. In-game it's likely these models don't animate, express or just do half of what they do in the login screen. I'd also assume there's another blocker people forget about: The toaster community. League built itself as the game anyone with a pulse and a nokia Ngage could play. Console looks better because they don't have to worry about Potato + Wire fellow. (And yes, I do know people who still play with like fucking Windows 7 for League).
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bE4Gucl5,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-10-24T08:44:04.930+0000) > > ^ This basically. > > In-game it's likely these models don't animate, express or just do half of what they do in the login screen. > > I'd also assume there's another blocker people forget about: The toaster community. League built itself as the game anyone with a pulse and a nokia Ngage could play. Console looks better because they don't have to worry about Potato + Wire fellow. (And yes, I do know people who still play with like fucking Windows 7 for League). neither of this matter. they still have fully rigged models that could replace outdated models in the current pc version. obviously a game on someone's phone isn't gonna be capable of reaching pc level visuals. if your pc can handle neeko it can most likely handle these models. i genuinly don't even see why windows 7 would matter for league even with these models. it's not like it's some ancient software, it still does just fine.
: The thing is, those models are made for a mobile game There is a reason they look differently. Even compare a newer champ, like Neeko's, to a champ from Wild Rift. PC champs faces dont move, they have less showy features and animations, they're less flashy, straight up booting models from wild rift into summoners rift would look out of place. I do think they could use the models for a potential VO (not for all the champs, but a few), but they would have to change a lot of signifigant things, and if you've ever made a model from scratch you would know how hard it is to change things like that. Maybe Riot will give updates to some of the champs with older animations (old recalls expecially, pls fix rito), but not just straight up porting those WR models.
> [{quoted}](name=DeracadaVenom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bE4Gucl5,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-24T00:51:59.195+0000) > > The thing is, those models are made for a mobile game > > > There is a reason they look differently. Even compare a newer champ, like Neeko's, to a champ from Wild Rift. > > > PC champs faces dont move, they have less showy features and animations, they're less flashy, straight up booting models from wild rift into summoners rift would look out of place. I do think they could use the models for a potential VO (not for all the champs, but a few), but they would have to change a lot of signifigant things, and if you've ever made a model from scratch you would know how hard it is to change things like that. Maybe Riot will give updates to some of the champs with older animations (old recalls expecially, pls fix rito), but not just straight up porting those WR models. plenty of champs faces do move in the pc version. Poppy got a whole article about it. ezreal has facial expressions too and plenty of the new models like neeko for example do. it is perfectly possible to port these models into the new game. if they can give rumble a new rig for just one skin, they can definitly put a base on a new righ especially when they have a model for that rig. and honestly it ain't even that hard to modify models. If you can make a model on the level riot works, i'm sure you're perfectly capable of editing one slightly.
Exibir mais

Jerry SeinfeId

Nível 180 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão