: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6ByHxWo1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T14:10:47.604+0000) > > Any adc hits a rightclick on you and AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-..., you ded > You are not supposed to stand still and afk while under Cassio's Q. It's different. ADCs are typically easy to engage on and blow up, but it's incredibly hard to do this to Cass unless you're playing something to match the mobility and DMG of a Zed. Besides, Cass is stronger than most ADCs. If Cass hits ONE Q then E's, that's nearly half your health bar. To top it off, "just dodging" her abilities isn't as meaningful as dodging the abilities of others. Once she has tear, she's free to spam Q, which has a longer range(850) than every ADC does btw, every 3 seconds and hit you with her "second auto-attack," which has 700 range, every second. Top Lane Cassiopeia is not OK. She's a hyper scaling lane bully that you CAN'T punish. The fix is obvious, get rid of her grounding or the 50% slow. You say she's gated by her range late game, but she literally has some of the highest range in the game.
> It's different. ADCs are typically easy to engage on and blow up, Actually no, because lots of ADCs are just dumb champs when it comes to self peel. Stuff like Kai'sa/Xayah/Vayne/Tristana/Cait etc. have much more self peel than they should. Other than that you're right
: And I hate Heimer bot. Congrats.
just gut them both, nothing of value will be lost
: They are now not the best items in the game. I think that Supp items right now should be buffed a bit. But not reverted to be as broken as they were.
they shouldn't be buffed at all, they're fine
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uwioig5L,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-19T09:12:49.104+0000) > > in lower than masters elo? Not really. I played some games in d4 this year, and decent chunk of them went to +35 minutes If by a decent chunk you mean 1/20 sure.
something probably in range of 1/3-1/6, but whatever, have fun circlejerking
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uwioig5L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:27:12.487+0000) > > in any elo below master games can easily take +35 minutes and then ADCs transform into unstoppable gods Too bad games are decided at minute 10 and over by minute 20
in lower than masters elo? Not really. I played some games in d4 this year, and decent chunk of them went to +35 minutes
Nar7ia (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uwioig5L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:27:12.487+0000) > > +35 minutes and then ADCs transform into unstoppable gods Except 'unstoppable gods' still get one shot at 35+ min and need their team to babysit them. ADC's provide lots of sustained damage but they are nowhere near 'unstoppable gods'.
give them any enchanter support+PD and tell me again how squishy they are
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uwioig5L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:27:12.487+0000) > > in any elo below master games can easily take +35 minutes and then ADCs transform into unstoppable gods and that's a problem how exactly? That's exactly what ADC has been for years. THE LATE GAME GOD.
cool, and due to being unstoppable lategame gods they should be easily stoppable early game losers.
Antenora (EUW)
: I don't even understand why xp is being nerfed for bot lane. For any elo below Grandmaster better mid and jungle wins games.
in any elo below master games can easily take +35 minutes and then ADCs transform into unstoppable gods
: It's because she can build ap items. Being able to build both ad and ap is beyond amazing cause it's too hard for people to build defensive against it. Not only that she has access to the best defensive item in the game. {{item:3157}}
she actually have access to two best defensive items in the game {{item:3157}} {{item:3046}}
: not like he can gap close or anything
what does that even change? Pyke pulls you 550 units towards him, it doesn't matter how close he is, since you're being pulled always by the same amount. Unless you value pyke flipping someone behind him, but idk, i don't care about style points
KazKaz (OCE)
: How is this delusional, explain your argument.
> outright outdamages you, outscales you AND out carries you. there's no support who does all three. Supports like Pyke or Leona can outdamage you in 1 vs 1 scenarios, but they for sure dont outscale and dont outcarry any ADC I don't know ANY support that outscales average crit carry Some supports can outcarry carries by setting them up VERY well, like good Alistar/Thresh etc players, but they for sure don't outdamage and outscale any ADC problem is, you used word "AND" which suggests you think that supports do all of these things at once, which is completely delusional
: Instead of nerfing meta, how about buffing non meta?
Boards: whine about damage creep also boards: lets buff 50-60% of the champions
: Not really. I enjoyed playing Janna/Raka. Now I barely touch the game, and auto-dodge support fills when I do.
cool, but for every janna/lulu/raka player there are 5 or more tank/mage/pyke/senna supp players. Someone had to be screwed for greater good, and thankfully, enchanters got the D
KazKaz (OCE)
: ADC literally only feels useless because your support just outright outdamages you, outscales you AND out carries you. People wouldn't be complaining about ADC if supports were actually supports and not secondary carries.
> ADC literally only feels useless because your support just outright outdamages you, outscales you AND out carries you. okay that's actually hilarious, impressive level of delusion
: Look, i'm a big fan of the "protect the adc" playstyle - I main enchanters - but there's never been a time when kill pressure wasn't a legitimate support quality. There's plenty of discussion to be had about how much kill pressure a support should be allowed to bring, but to claim supporting is only about playing defense for the carry is just flat out wrong.
i agree with you but i also hate your nickname and playstyle you like. Sorry
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: look at this guy's post history and you will see a huge bias towards adc. thinking that vayne got nerfed because of toplane when adc vayne had 53% win rate, lol
this guy also believes junglers are broken at ALL points of the game, and that melee champions are by nature better than rangeds either he's turbo delusional or just a bad player
Arakadia (NA)
: Well yeah because making the music togglable is way easier and simpler to solve than a lot of gameplay issues.
or they're aware how bad opinions of boarders are, so they're ignoring them for reason seriously, if most vocal board users were heads of balance team, league would be ruined in 3 patches
: Zac needs a buff
"im feeding with champion X so please overbuff him so hard i'll never have to worry about playing bad"
: Well win isn't guaranteed, it depends on team comps, but the chances for the game to turn into a win sure are greatly increased.
that's why i'd rather have short games, since i play stuff like Kled or Lee sin. Some people like short games, others like long games, but point is, OP is talking like he knows opinion of 100% of the league players, which is obviously false.
: well, they could start by editing or removing unique things that completely warp the game add in strategic elements that have been consistently removed stop creating champions that are generalists with no specific role to accomplish learn from past mistakes instead of making them again repeatedly stop making "pointless" reworks for some champions and actually consider what they put into the game (think ryze, who is on like his 5th because all they ever change are his ult and passive). Malzahar is another good example where they killed his kit in order for his passive to remain so powerful stop adding damage to EVERYTHING stop giving compensation buffs with every nerf and stop nerfing non-problem aspects of champion kits I could probably go on, but i'm tired
> add in strategic elements that have been consistently removed huh? Which "strategic" element got removed with time? Im listening (and if you'll say something stupid like inner turrets granting shield then i'll laugh at you really hard) > stop creating champions that are generalists with no specific role to accomplish well generalists are needed as much as other champions, and they exist since s1. For example, Gragas and J4 are one of the most generalist champions in the game, and i don't see anyone whining about them > learn from past mistakes instead of making them again repeatedly i'll gladly hear which mistakes are being repeated, outside of Riot catering to ADC mains for no good reason > stop making "pointless" reworks for some champions and actually consider what they put into the game (think ryze, who is on like his 5th because all they ever change are his ult and passive). Malzahar is another good example where they killed his kit in order for his passive to remain so powerful okay here i can 100% agree with you > stop adding damage to EVERYTHING you know average dmg is now lower than in s2-s3, right? Back in the days we had bullshit like DFG, 250% dmg IE, Mages getting to 1k AP reliably, and stuff like AP Sion who oneshot you with Q W. If your problem is with current runes then whatever, since every damage rune got nerfed so hard that only keystones really matter anymore > stop giving compensation buffs with every nerf and stop nerfing non-problem aspects of champion kits compensation buffs are actually a good thing if champion isn't really broken but it have 1 frustrating/overpowered part of their kit. For example, if Shaco would get a nerf to his Q or W, but compensation buff to his R boxes/detonation, no one would bat an eye. And yeah nerfing non-problem parts of kits, i agree with that.
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=000600000002,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:20:33.821+0000) > > if you dont enjoy playing short games, go play age of empires or civilization > > this argument work in the both ways, if you think you're right because you and some shitbags from boards like 60 minutes snoozefests more, then well, you're wrong except for the fact league is a MOBA, a game that spawned from the RTS genre, its supposed to be slower paced for a reason, forcing it to go faster causes fundamental core issues such as but not limited to Damage creep/Too much mobility/Too much gold for stupid shit (1k gold for taking a tower before 14 minutes is outrageous) the game needs to be slowed down, otherwise the community is gonna die out... stomping an enemy team and basically having no challenge...isnt fun, losing in champ select....isn't fun, being dived at level 3 and being killed because towers are useless...isn't fun, losing lane because my opponent got 1 gank and snowballed off it...isn't fun, losing the game before we can even forfeit....isn't fun losing towers in 6 seconds because their made of paper towel now a days...isn't fun, losing team fights because my other teammates fed 30 kills in 15 minutes and gave the enemies a 9k gold advantage....guess what? it isn't fun......video games are supposed to be fun and entertaining, the moment the "fun" is gone, its not really a game
Sorry to break your world, but numbers are against you sweetie, since ranked playerbase is now at it's highest point ever. If you believe that game is no fun right now and you're 100% in right, why 3 milion people playing ranked on EUW disagree with you? Why more people are joining league than quitting? Point is, only some ~30 vocal players from gameplay boards want old 60 minute snoozefest games. You guys are minority, and if you CAN'T stand current league, just find another game instead of trying to ruin fun for millions
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=000600000002,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:20:33.821+0000) > > if you dont enjoy playing short games, go play age of empires or civilization > > this argument work in the both ways, if you think you're right because you and some shitbags from boards like 60 minutes snoozefests more, then well, you're wrong The argument doesn't work both ways because League was designed to have long games. Yes, you can play fast and short games in league but you would have to redesign whole gameplay, from lanes to objectives, which is Riot actually kinda doing. They are basically making whole different game. They should have just make another game because by some definitions you can basically say old league is different type of game than league now. League was at fine state, both competitive and casual gameplay. They should have let it be at that and just make patch with balance changes from time to time. I don't even mind change that much If it's reasonable but Riot isn't even changing the game anymore for some kind of goal, they just change it for the sake of change. Champion releases are absolutely random without any valid reason. Remember when jungle camps gave you bonuses when you smited them, that was good refreshing change to the game, guess what, they removed it. Why? Because change didn't happen in a long time and they had no idea what to do next so they just randomly removed the good feature.
this argument totally works since right now games aren't snoozefests and outside of ~30 players on NA gameplay boards no one whines about them. Numbers are against you sweetie, since ranked playerbase is now at it's highest point ever. If you believe that game is no fun right now and you're 100% in right, why 3 milion people playing ranked on EUW disagree with you?
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:23:17.446+0000) > > there are early game champs who fall off, and these who don't. Lee Sin still have his miserable late outside of some godlike insec plays, bruisers like Darius, Nasus, Kled, Renekton etc. have abysmal lategame unless they make a rly big outplay, etc. Idk if you realized it, but 3 of 4 champs which you listed are adcs, and these fuckers recently NEVER are truly weak ->Nasus ->Abysmal lategame Ok buddy
if you seriously think nasus have decent lategame then you're either gold or below, or never have played him
: > and only 2 adcs are viable As opposed to all the other seasons and metas, where only 3 adcs are viable? That's just how ADC is. There will always be a couple champs who can right click better than the others.
also it's not like 2 adcs are viable. If kai'sa/xayah are banned, picking any from ashe/jinx/varus/cait/lucian/draven is 100% optimal. But there's just no reason to pick anything else when kai'sa/xayah are THAT busted
Violett (NA)
: I'm sick of games being decided from the lock in phase lmao.
unwinnable drafts happened even in season 2, and it's unfixable in soloq since tons of people want to play rly small amount of champs
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Outscaled,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-26T21:25:39.119+0000) > > So since Riot is releasing new FPS game, could we get back our late game meta full of diverse compositions and champions on each role? All the players (children) who like fast paced games where teamfights last 4 seconds, tanks are dead thus teamfights have no actual construction and only 2 adcs are viable, can now go to FPS. Like really, why don't just all those players go to play overwatch or smth fast paced instead of supporting Riot in ruining League. > > Those fast paced games have bad influence on players too. Surrenders rarely happened in the past but now you have surrender votes from 15 minutes until the end of the game because everyone is giving up If they lose lane. Players are simply not caring because the games are fast and they can go another in no time anyway. I cannot imagine what would today's community do in 1 hour game. Players lost attention and their attention span is about 10 or 15 minutes. > > Now If I put all the hate aside, I think it would be really good move to satisfy players. There are still players like me who like diverse and long games full of long teamfights, even though a lot of them stopped playing league. So players like me would get to play those games and people who like call of duty type of games can go to play FPS. You simply can't merge all genres into MOBA. > > I wouldn't even care so much If Riot didn't force the meta so hard but They literally said that they want to make games faster and all the changes are supporting the fast paced games. They literally gave minions higher movement speed and damage over time because god bless If the game went over 30 minutes. I want "early game" champions to fall off again. Right now the likes of Pantheon, Miss Fortune, Lucian, Draven don't fall off anywhere near as hard as they used to. Game would also need to no longer be decided in the first 10-15 minutes for a late game meta to come back.
there are early game champs who fall off, and these who don't. Lee Sin still have his miserable late outside of some godlike insec plays, bruisers like Darius, Nasus, Kled, Renekton etc. have abysmal lategame unless they make a rly big outplay, etc. Idk if you realized it, but 3 of 4 champs which you listed are adcs, and these fuckers recently NEVER are truly weak
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NemeBro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-10-27T03:20:13.817+0000) > > Alternatively, I could just play League. =) > > If you enjoy long games, go play Dota 2. ive invested 7 years in this game.....i just want them to fix the damn game at this point as its not functional as a fast paced game
"fix" there's nothing to be fixed outside of some balance outliers
Xavanic (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=655oYE3q,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-26T23:33:23.142+0000) > > Why do you assume that everyone who likes fast paced games are children? Not everyone enjoys sitting through 50 minute losses. if you dont enjoy playing long games, go play an fps or smite
if you dont enjoy playing short games, go play age of empires or civilization this argument work in the both ways, if you think you're right because you and some shitbags from boards like 60 minutes snoozefests more, then well, you're wrong
: Preach ! I'm so sick of games already being over at min 10. I want 20min laning phase back.
name matches out lol, i would love 20 minutes laning phase too if my main would guarantee a win at +4 items
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1nQ5fh7u,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:30:35.721+0000) > > it's hilarious how you think support is braindead because it stopped being about SHIELDING AND HEALING, that's really ironic So you consider a game of moves and **counter-moves** a braindead system, and a mindless spam & burst based one a good one. Got it. No wonder this game is now for people like you ;)
if you seriously think that old lulu/janna with permament shield uptime were doing any "counter-moves" then i have bad news for you
: I think Braum is in a good spot right now, balancing between being good versus AP/healers, ranged comps, and against some tanks. Tbh, they should do something to move away from tank supports; they seem overwhelmingly superior to other options.
anytime when non-tank support is decent (read: mage supps) ADCs tend to whine so hard that sky falls. tank supps are the most healthy supps in the game, if we consider their competition are enchanter (pure toxic class for brain damaged people) and mage supps (whatever)
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=lane insurance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1nQ5fh7u,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T12:15:31.655+0000) > > As someone who secondary mains Braum, he’s a very good soft counter to hook supports which are meta as fuck right now and I think he has room for minor buffs such as base resistance or small ability buffs. People saying Braum is cancer when he’s mostly disengage are apparently fine with a spell thief brand solo carrying bot lane lol True. This is because this great company totally destroyed the support role, especially for true tanks: _"hey let assassins and other burst roles (basically everyone in the game) one-shot the ADC going 1 vs 2 against their support too; just let's make supports another brai--ead role, but not actually someone who **SUPPORTS** his team, like protecting / saving / shielding / healing"_
it's hilarious how you think support is braindead because it stopped being about SHIELDING AND HEALING, that's really ironic
: I have nothing to work towards
but you know league is designed as a game where the only progression should be your own skills? League takes it as "improving is fun", and considering how big league is, i'd say the system works. Also btw, if you're a f2p player in f2p game, you're a a part of the content
: Because mages arent allowed to get qol changes.
that's why in 5-6 patches ago ori got a shield range indicator, yes?
: The reason a slower meta will always be better for viewership over a fast meta
counterpoint: in slow meta's we can skip like first 15 minutes of the game since they matter so low that pros don't attempt to do much since it's not worth it. I'd rather see 30 minutes game which is exciting all the time, rather than 50 minute game which is exciting only for last 20-30 minutes
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9X4omvJc,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-10-02T03:39:14.994+0000) > > I don’t understand how there can be a ‘ fast ‘ meta or a ‘ slow ‘ meta. Go watch the seasons 1-4 championship games.
: This is why I can't take complaint threads seriously anymore. The amount of people complaining about things as if the sky is falling when I remember patches and changes that could completely flip the entire meta and they're complaining about small number buffs. Freaking kids today, get off my lawn.
boarders are kinda dumb and they make whining thread about everything. If you want accurate balance discussions, try reddit, either r/lol or r/championmains
: It's really simple actually. There's no discussion around it because hardly anyone actually knows how to properly do those things. Everyone _talks_ about strategy and skill expression without knowing what those things actually mean. And since so few knowledgeable people even come to the boards, we never get real discussions.
because boards users think that strategy is clearing waves with anivia near inhib turrets, or doing malph+ori style combo and acting like it was a big outplay
: Mages are not allowed to be good or even playable in a melee assassin meta. Mages are supposed to be free gold for the melee assassins otherwise something is wrong and needs fixing.
melee assassin meta xd, nice joke buddy. There are two good assassins right now, Akali and LeBlanc.
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvoHZhVz,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T14:00:38.967+0000) > > boards is a circle of "tanks bad pls buff" and "tanks op can't kill them". Next year we'll probably see the second complaint I think it's more of armor being completely and utterly useless, while MR makes mages useless as fuck
armor isn't useless by any means, and mages can ignore any amounts of MR due to void staff
: Why is my jungler camping bot and enemy jungle camping top?
because your jungler is aware that better bot ALWAYS wins, so he tries to secure his only win condition?
: Boards is also part of the "tanks bad pls buff" orgy party
boards is a circle of "tanks bad pls buff" and "tanks op can't kill them". Next year we'll probably see the second complaint
Saezio (EUNE)
: Yeah, I never said the boards were always right. All I said was that Riot do what they think is correct, and not what objectively is. And you started ranting for some reason.
i hate way how most of boards community act so im sometimes ranting. sorry.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000040000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:51:15.444+0000) > > did you make a worldwide survey about that? if not, you're talking about your and maybe your friends opinion only Yeah in basic common sense, WE ALL LOVE GETTING ONE SHOT WITH NO COUNTERPLAY. I forgot it's our fetish!
yeah that's literally your opinion first: "WE ALL LOVE GETTING ONE SHOT WITH NO COUNTERPLAY." this is literally false. Nearly every champion have some kind of counterplay, and if you find yourself dead all the time, it means you're just worse player than your opposition second: you don't know what are people opinions about slower and faster metas. Right now we're in pretty fast meta, and i enjoy it much more than 40-70 minutes snoozefests where better adc won. So in your logic, i don't exist, because hurr durr common sense
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-20T17:32:55.385+0000) > > Likewise, if you are not enjoying the game, just stop playing. > > If nothing has changed, then that's a very good indicator that your opinions were not shared by any the League player base at large. > > You (not you specifically OP) do not have to always like the same game. Your tastes and wants will develop over time, and it could very well be that what you want is not what the majority does. And that's perfectly fine. > > What that doesn't mean is that Riot has to cave to your desires to make it how *you* want it. > > They will make the game towards what gives the most amount of players the most enjoyment. "They will make the game towards what gives the most amount of players the most enjoyment." I'm sorry, but none of us asked for a one shot clown fiesta, too strong snowballing, 2 second teamfights, toxic overloaded champions, lack of champ diversity where we feel like there are only 30 champs rather than 140+, near impossible to reach late game with a full builds, and other nonsense riot added that makes this game miserable. Please don't be naive on this one. Riot adds what they think is a good idea even if 100% of us say it's a bad idea, from iron to challenger and even pro players. None of us (Or most at least) want the game to favour us for the most part. What we want is a fair gameplay, with actual counterplay and a good thrill of a fight. Not one shots that you literally can't react fast enough. Only assassin mains enjoy that with flashy movements that makes them feel like they are Faker wannabes.
> I'm sorry, but none of us asked for a one shot clown fiesta, too strong snowballing, 2 second teamfights, toxic overloaded champions, lack of champ diversity where we feel like there are only 30 champs rather than 140+, near impossible to reach late game with a full builds, and other nonsense riot added that makes this game miserable. did you make a worldwide survey about that? if not, you're talking about your and maybe your friends opinion only
Saezio (EUNE)
: So? Does that make them incapable of error? Then why have we had reverts?
because they're capable of making error, but it doesn't mean everything which small boards community doesn't like is an error you guys keep whining like you have ultimate knowledge of what entire playerbase likes, but the truth is, there are like max. 200 people on these boards, and not every one even agrees with opinions like this thread
Uraraka (EUNE)
: As a Jungler what do you expect from laners?
i expect nothing from them tbh, not because "hurr durr laners BAD", just because with every lane position something can be done. Junglers aren't primary carries right now, so instead of laners playing around you, you need to play around laners positioning Laner is hard pushing? Try to set up a dive, wait for countergank, set up a lane gank, or go for some counterjungling Laner is getting pushed? We can try to do a normal gank. Laner is in the middle on the lane? Normal gank, or try to get vision control in river/near enemy jungle entrances. Obviously you're going to have some bad eggs who will push 24/7 without vision and complain about not getting any ganks, but i guarantee you, no matter how would you play around these, they would still whine. As a jungler, you cannot help all the laners anyway (unless a miracle happened and you're strongest player in the game)
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
yeah great idea, im sure with this movement Yasuo and Pyke banrates will rise by 0.0003%
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fAZp0czf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-13T09:22:48.977+0000) > > {{champion:32}} is fine. If your team has some heavy AP damage, he is quite strong > {{champion:36}} jungle is rare, but when I see him, he is strong somewhy > {{champion:79}} is still fine if you are good on him > {{champion:33}} still does fine against ad heavy comps. Conqueror alone is not enough to handle him > {{champion:113}} is still picked by pros > {{champion:154}} , I still think his E is op, even if he is almost never picked > > Also, powerfarming jungle should never be rewarding. There should not be a world in which ganking is less rewarding than farming All of those champions (like almost every tank in the game) are performing poorly in solo queue.
because tanks, one of the most team-reliant classes in the game, aren't supposed to perform well in solo queue?
: Gold needs to be removed from all 30 plates.
...what would be the point of plates then?
Exibir mais

LTK KoRo

Nível 186 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão