Reksee (NA)
: Hey, I mean, Swain's stacking is cool. *proceeds to see that renekton w removes shields on PBE changes, as a Janna main* {{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Reksee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gqioEAst,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T04:14:25.004+0000) > >_as a Janna main_ https://imgur.com/a/3eAojA1
: Can we nerf tahm so hes useless yet please?
Just play safe until he falls off like a brick after laning phase.
: REMOVE ZYRA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no, a resourceless late-game monster with point-and-click sustain gets bullied during the laning phase... {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2019-06-23T12:40:44.348+0000) > > Table sugar is a disaccharide of glucose and fructose called sucrose. The body uses glucose, the fructose must first be converted inside the liver. Your body can make all the glucose it needs through gluconeogenesis, though. Eating simple carbohydrates results in a quick spike of insulin, a hormone that makes cells store glucose as glycogen. Problem is, insulin also makes fat cells store glucose as fat. If you eat too many simple carbs in one sitting, you will store a disproportionate amount as fat. Natural foods also contain complex carbohydrates and fiber, which means there is more glucose flowing into the system some time after the insulin peak occurs. With a soda containing only simple carbs, there is no more glucose coming after that initial spike, causing your blood sugar to drop. This makes you crave more carbs, causing you to overconsume calories, which makes you fat. The spikes caused by consuming large amounts of simple sugar in one sitting also blunts the insulin receptors, eventually leading to diabetes. > > TL;DR: the body does not need sugar and consuming too much sugar is bad for you. Glucose, IS Sugar. There are different types of sugar, which you described, but sugar and glucose are the same thing. So the body does need sugar to survive and needs you to consume things that can be converted to sugar. That said, I understand what you meant in the entirety and my point wasn't to say that soda is needed, it was to say you need more than 40 grams of carbohydrates to survive daily.
> [{quoted}](name=AXayahAccount,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T08:46:38.365+0000) > > Glucose, IS Sugar. There are different types of sugar, which you described, but sugar and glucose are the same thing. So the body does need sugar to survive and needs you to consume things that can be converted to sugar. > > That said, I understand what you meant in the entirety and my point wasn't to say that soda is needed, it was to say you need more than 40 grams of carbohydrates to survive daily. When talking about sugar in the context of food, it is commonly assumed to mean the disaccharide sucrose. Glucose is indeed a sugar, are lactose, maltose, fructose, and many others. All those other sugars must first be converted to glucose before the body can use them. Sugar is therefore too broad a term. The statement "sugar is just carbs" is a harmful one, because of all the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. You also don't need any dietary carbohydrates to survive, because gluconeogenesis.
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Qiyana Actual Voice
https://imgur.com/a/MQDuqqO
: > [{quoted}](name=The Trent,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T21:11:02.507+0000) > > probably because most sodas contain 40+ grams of sugar which is already twice the amount of sugar recommended to have daily... and that's for a small can. Sugar is just carbs. Sugar is the most basic form of carbs and our body uses glucose as energy, no matter what you eat any carbohydrates will turn to glucose, fat will be stored or converted to ketones, a type of acid your liver creates when you don't get enough carbs basically your cells use ketones as a substitute energy. Protein doesn't really turn into energy, it is used to repair your body and cells. In short, the body needs well over 40 grams of carbs a day to survive. Sugar is a carb, you have simple carbs non-simple carbs etc, but sugar is the most basic and simple for the body to convert. That's why when you drink soda, or anything with high sugar you feel full of energy.
> [{quoted}](name=AXayahAccount,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NvimQ909,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-06-23T07:32:59.621+0000) > > In short, the body needs well over 40 grams of carbs a day to survive. Table sugar is a disaccharide of glucose and fructose called sucrose. The body uses glucose, the fructose must first be converted inside the liver. Your body can make all the glucose it needs through gluconeogenesis, though. Eating simple carbohydrates results in a quick spike of insulin, a hormone that makes cells store glucose as glycogen. Problem is, insulin also makes fat cells store glucose as fat. If you eat too many simple carbs in one sitting, you will store a disproportionate amount as fat. Natural foods also contain complex carbohydrates and fiber, which means there is more glucose flowing into the system some time after the insulin peak occurs. With a soda containing only simple carbs, there is no more glucose coming after that initial spike, causing your blood sugar to drop. This makes you crave more carbs, causing you to overconsume calories, which makes you fat. The spikes caused by consuming large amounts of simple sugar in one sitting also blunts the insulin receptors, eventually leading to diabetes. TL;DR: the body does not need sugar and consuming too much sugar is bad for you.
: Mega-post of some balance changes that should be done (under my opinion)
: The company culture is trash and the game is going downhill as a result. Trying to please everyone bc they are about nothing, and in consequence serving no one. Sylas is a great example bc he is trash, and borderline racist.... any storyteller would tell everyone chains are a sign of oppression, and breaking free from them is breaking free from oppression. Chains leading a male model to a revolution? Spits on the stories told over the entire course of human civilization and those who have lived it. Symbolism has different forms, and in the abstract anything goes. Sylas is not abstract. Realistic symbolism can be wrong like portraying minorities as stupid, Jewish people as bad, or chains as revolutionary. Correct realistic symbols for revolutions are breaking stuff owned by the wealthy or those in power like the Bolsheviks in Russa or the Tea Party in Boston, fireworks, or killing greedy tyrants, kings, bourgeoisie, and/or aristocrats (France). Everything realistic relates to the real world so we can be better people in it. So Riot instead leaves the impression on fanboy/girls and employees that ignorance is cool and nothing matters. When really, ignorance is bad and everything matters. Sylas's story just flies in the face of everything humans are about. Everything is based on something correctly symbolized. If Batman was like Sylas, bats would make Bruce Wayne happy and he would like sunny days only. That doesn't relate with bats just how Sylas's story doesn't relate to chains. Yet I am just one dude who has the answers but can do nothing. gg. Revolutions encompass change not chains. Riot is a bunch of ignorant people and are only big because they were big. The worst thing is, they are bringing other things (culturally and artistically) down with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Power Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qn5J569b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:37:12.796+0000) Maybe you should see a doctor for that there schizophrenia. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: No? it's literally only viable on urgot who has it as core
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQETVdLH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:02:43.026+0000) > > No? > > it's literally only viable on urgot who has it as core You're confusing {{item:3025}} with {{item:3022}} .
PekiCodex (EUW)
: Do YOU support non-meta strategies?
Only with permission. Anyone who says otherwise is a solipsistic turd.
: I don´t think you can ban players like Nubrac rightfully without setting up an arbitrary ruleset. I would really like to know in exact numbers how long I am allowed to leave bot or how much exp I am allowed to leech off from mid before it counts as griefing. As a bard main, I leave my adc alone all the time to assist my jgler or to gank mid. Is this playstyle now fine because I still occasionally show up bot to gank my lane and to drop off shrines? The only reason my adc wouldn´t try to report me is that I am playing bard and that this is what players already expect from him to do. ( and hate him for it ) Try this with an equally effective but less common champ and watch how the mentality suddenly shifts because, in reality, it´s not about what works or not but how players expect other players to behave in their games; suddenly your adc wants to report you because now it´s justified for....reasons. I would tie things like this to Winrate. Set a certain threshold; it can be below or above 50% and when a strategy is effective enough to pass it without coordination with random teammates, it shouldn´t necessitate said coordination just to ensure that other people _feel_ good and don´t have to put up with things they didn´t expect.
> [{quoted}](name=Dorans Pants,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3V9BKsp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:06:10.811+0000) A simple solution: get permission from your teammates first. If you do it consistently against your teams' wishes, you get banned. It's not just about winning, it's about not ruining the experience for your teammates without their consent.
Zac x Me (NA)
: Karthus Jungle is off meta please ban all of them CHAMP XY on lane YX is off meta, please ban them.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3V9BKsp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T08:46:07.153+0000) > > Karthus Jungle is off meta please ban all of them > > > CHAMP XY on lane YX is off meta, please ban them. Karthus jungle is anything but off-meta. Riot even put him under the jungler tab in the client. What's too off-meta to play without your team agreeing is 2 people in midlane. You leech EXP from a midlaner that depends on levels, you let and ADC who relies on gold get zoned away from their farm, and the jungler has 2 lanes that are a nigh ungankable mess while the enemy jungler can happily towerdive your ADC. You screw 3 out of 4 of your teammates without their consent. It's not about something just being off meta, but it being as off-meta as Teemo support mid without team consent that deserves a ban.
Comentários de Rioters
: We need a massive VU overhaul for old champs
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3nazNNOg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-11T19:57:40.982+0000) >I think that's a major factor in skin sales. And here we see the root of the problem: they don't give them a VU because ugly base models on popular champions sell skins.
: You're incorrect. After speaking to a support worker I actually found a complex issue regarding religious discrimination and how it's actually not protected at all to an extent. The chances of getting a penalty of some sort due to religious discrimination is somewhat null, this is partially because there are no real guarantee for such practices. I'll be sure to follow up after I keep speaking to them, but these tickets take forever to respond.{{summoner:3}}
Why would you want to punish religious discrimination in LoL? It has no influence on you unless you let it. It's just words.
RèngS (EUNE)
: @Riot, Please give us at least different Auras around Dragon Knight Morde and King of Clubs skin
: Terms Of Service don't protect everyone
LoL curtails speech too much already. People saying mean things online don't actually have an influence on your life unless you let them. There is nothing to protect here.
: Oh no cry me a river. You lost a game because of the client on like how many total games ? You've been playing since season 3 and now you're reacting like this ? Please grow up. Your world won't crumble because of that. And on top of that, you'll still be playing LoL tomorrow because you actually don't really care
Will you be competing in the bootlicking olympics this summer?
: My team was extremely racist.
>stuff like building a wall Border security and controlled immigration are racist. Honk honk. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Stop asking for a Aatrox revert.
New Aatrox is way more fun than old Aatrox.
: Just played Aatrox :)
Wait, there are people that think OLD Aatrox wasn't boring and one-dimensional? New Aatrox plays like {{champion:92}} hatefucked {{champion:11}}.
: Why are bruisers so catered to and over stat'd?
Go tell that to Hashinshin. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: His kit seems hopeful, what I'm worried about is his lore. Riot's writing team is going through a "no true good, no true evil" phase, trying to make the morality of classic League good and evil more complex than it has to be, muddling classic concepts into a messy grey area. They are also EXTREMELY stubborn about this position. I remember one Rioter whike defending this position tried to argue that Darth Vader was not truly, only and objectively evil. This got really annoying with the Kayle and Morg reworked lore. I like Mord for being almost comically evil, the chaotic evil character you run in DnD without a care in the world. Sometimes it's more fun to keep it that simple. Mord doesn't need an axcuse or deeper reasoning to be evil, hell his concept thrives on being evil for the sake of evil. And this is fine, it's ok to have some characters like this. Sometimes I do want to play grounded, relatable champions with complex moral ambiguity, but sometimes I want to play a champ with massive tits, and sometimes I just want to play as the bad guy. League has room for it all, and I don't want to see the genuin fun of roleplaying evil be stripped away.
>chaotic evil Morde is more lawful evil. He is the Sauron of LoL.
Shoé (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Land Dreugh,realm=EUW,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=tLokTifA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-21T13:40:11.009+0000) > > Right back at you: I hate laners who don't help me contest scuttle, dragon, or herald. I hate laners who have lane priority but don't collapse on invading enemies. I hate laners who keep farming minions while I gank. I hate laners who beg for ganks, and when I'm working my way towards them while clearing my camps, they decide they can't wait 30 more seconds and engage on the enemy before I can initiate the gank, then die and blame me. I hate laners who refuse to ward the pixel brush. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} It's not the laners job to win your role for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Shoé,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=tLokTifA,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-21T22:34:17.181+0000) > > It's not the laners job to win your role for you? It's a team game. If we get scuttle, I will have more health and an exp lead to gank with. If we kill the invading enemy jungler that's a kill and an assist for our team, while the enemy jungler falls behind. I can use this advantage to gank, or I can bully the enemy jungler so he can't gank you. If you ward the pixel brush, we know which scuttle the enemy jungler wants to take, what side of the map he started, if he is trying to jungle vertically, how many camps he cleared, where he might gank next, etc. Dragon and rift herald speak for themselves.
Seba7290 (EUNE)
: What D&D alignment would you say Sylas is?
Just wanted to point out that there are no innocents within an oppressive system. All those who do not fight against the system are supporting it; they are part of the system. Same goes for war: there really aren't any civilians, because every non-combatant is in some way a part of the supply chain that supports the army. Sylas is Chaotic Good, because he fights an evil system and as a revolutionary is diametrically opposed to the rule of law in favour of freedom. You could compare him to the heroes of the French revolution, who killed many nobles along the way.
: lulu is a defense based support, im pretty sure yuumi is going to be the opposite.
: Why I hate junglers in low elo
Right back at you: I hate laners who don't help me contest scuttle, dragon, or herald. I hate laners who have lane priority but don't collapse on invading enemies. I hate laners who keep farming minions while I gank. I hate laners who beg for ganks, and when I'm working my way towards them while clearing my camps, they decide they can't wait 30 more seconds and engage on the enemy before I can initiate the gank, then die and blame me. I hate laners who refuse to ward the pixel brush. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Grape (NA)
: Forced name change
I think I know who's behind this... https://imgur.com/a/mvQMLoX
: > [{quoted}](name=jotarowo,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkTykX9x,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-04-14T09:42:03.625+0000) > > This is what I do dude. > > My laptop is dying lmao so sometimes it freezes and shit and I have to restart or for some reason the game starts and I'm still in loading screen while the others play and I need to restart league. If I'm afk for long I just don't bother to return cuz I with get anything. Like what does riot expect? For us to try hard so that others get lp and we get nothing? They must fix this asap Nope, they expect you to have a functionning material and not ruin the experience of other players.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tkTykX9x,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-04-15T11:22:40.234+0000) > > Nope, they expect you to have a functionning material and not ruin the experience of other players. This. Don't play league on dying hardware. Also, to OP: ethernet cables don't magically disconnect from routers for no reason.
: Two things that really really pisses me off about this game
I'd also like to be able to quickcast with indicator (QwI) only some of my spells. Like Morgana Q. I want her E and W on insta, but why can't I have Q on QwI at the same time? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Unwarranted ban after ONE game
I don't trust chat logs that aren't screenshots. Also, >DoesntTalkInGame {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Neeko's Butt
Let me shed some light on this: where the tail and the buttcheeks meet is not the anus, but, since Neeko is a reptile, the cloaca. Also yes, in the Winter Wonderland skin you can plainly see the area where her cloaca would be. Source: I'm a biologist.
: Why should you care? This post is pointless
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EchuIFJ6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T08:51:11.129+0000) > > Why should you care? This post is pointless Are you by any chance a Zed main?
Vanra (NA)
: How would the game change if
What about {{champion:14}} or {{champion:518}} support?
: Kinda disgusting to me this guys the "Face of Draven"
Because T1 is Draven given flesh. He's a loud, showboating, narcissistic asshole. And I love him. {{sticker:draven-pose}}
: Why do beginner skillless champs get to exist?
> [{quoted}](name=ThinkingWeeb,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=Ur8NuABy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-03T04:03:42.202+0000) > >I'm working my ass of Azir and aurelion sol >I try to climb out of LOW ELO Found your problem. These champions are balanced for high-level teamwork. If you feel you are mechanically gifted I'd suggest you try something that can carry 1v9 instead, like Riven or Yasuo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dokueki Kenshin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qaFHOekO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T14:35:08.719+0000) > > ...Holy crap. How many did you earn vs. purchasing outright? That’s a MASSIVE undertaking and investment. I've had the account since end of Season 2. All were purchased. I had all the available ones (at the time) even before the chests/keys and free skins from the honor system rolled out. I have 32 skin shards I can reroll but when I reroll 3, I just get something I already have. I wish I could buy like ward skins/emotes/chromas with Orange Essence :( Or maybe even gift people!
So let me get this straight, you spent over $1000 per year on skins, for the past 7 years? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Riot should dedicate a skin to you for that...
: Sooo...who to buy first?
Based on your summoner name, Hecarim. That, or a summoner name change.
Zardo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra0123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9bGuVkEV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-03T11:41:04.835+0000) > > This is actually where I am at as well. I'll take the flamer and mute them, because flamers care the most about winning the game, and that's really all I care about as well. Common goal. Also is it just me, or do flamers just tend to be better players overall lol I super disagree with the whole common goal thing. Here's what I've noticed about flamers- they flame when THEY aren't the star of the show. They dont play to win, they play to show off their epic skills, and if they happen to win, that's a plus. This is why people will flame their junglers even if he's snowballing another lane. This is why they won't play safe and farm up to be carried when behind. This is why they soft int after falling behind and flaming. I've also had so many flamers just either afk or intentionally feed because of this- since they didn't get to be the star of the show, nobody on the team gets to. This is why when the tribunal toxicity reports came out years ago the highest toxicity champions where those who were meant to be the star of the show. These people aren't sharing your goal of winning, they have a different goal, one which involves them getting pentakills.
When I gank the enemy top into the ground and my top proceeds to waste that lead by dying solo many times in a row, even going 1v1 when I ping I'm on my way to gank... Well I won't say I cussed him out, but I did tell him to stop inting and throwing his lead when I just pinged I was omw to gank. Many such cases. Sad! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Riot has hit an all new low
You could disallow people to pick champs they have less than x-level mastery on in ranked.
dalphy08 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akenero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoqMZERH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-26T16:56:53.463+0000) > > {{champion:89}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:555}} > > Certain champions fulfill certain roles, and expecting them to do other things is ludicrous. You don't want {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} to engage, do you? > Also, the person may not be super comfortable on their pick. My friend, EVERYONE HAS TO ENGAGE. As well as be able to defend by DISENGAGING and going to Defense position. At the time I couldn't do anything as I was showing a friend the ropes, so they needed to defend the city in a 2v1. There's no reason she can't buy a Sword or Axe, (she was actually Sona coincidentally).
> [{quoted}](name=dalphy08,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FoqMZERH,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-27T02:27:45.948+0000) > > My friend, EVERYONE HAS TO ENGAGE. As well as be able to defend by DISENGAGING and going to Defense position. > > At the time I couldn't do anything as I was showing a friend the ropes, so they needed to defend the city in a 2v1. There's no reason she can't buy a Sword or Axe, (she was actually Sona coincidentally). If I ever see you buying a longsword or black cleaver on Sona, I'm reporting you. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
jeiswag (NA)
: REAL TALK : my name is joe your true ....... like i say in my post just some question i have like alot of time i play like i said the game mentality change alot like 1-2 years ago .......... but i agree and i assum my ban and what bad thing i said and i do .... but like i see in chat other have trouble with is *unban* in 14 day ..... and like i said in my post i play more that 1500 game at all *blind aram and coop vs bot go see on my profile if u can u will all see i play too mcuh and for alot of pass time like 6-7-8 years ......... **I JUST dont want lose my account and all what i get with good win sportmenlike and alot of time pass in the game .... i have 28 years old and i have too grow up and not cry for a game .... all game not just league ..... not cry if someone trolol or feed or watever people are true and support riot guys too ..... **people like me who have diff with the *sportmenlike* just ** dont care what bad ppl say on game 1 and 2- just play the game and make fun go say salt thing outside of game and riot.com ... go say what u want to your bro and friend out of game ... ** just make fun .. play a game with some buddy and GLHF !!! tanks all joe * jeiswag akatsukilord
You certainly don't write like you're 28 years old.
: This chat log is definately worth a punishment, but if this really is your first interaction with the IFS I would suggest making a support ticket (using the account that was punished) and see if they are willing to lower the punishment. They have done so in the past when the IFS skipped tiers when it shouldn't have.
How the fuck is anything he said worth a punishment?
Warderino (EUW)
: Why do some people think flaming is actually ok?
When people blame you maybe try taking that criticism to heart. Flaming isn't okay, but what many people call flaming is just criticism. And many people are frustrated when they see people who feed or don't make the right macro plays on their team, while knowing they won't get punished for it. But if you call anyone out when they make mistakes or play like they're not even trying to win, you risk a chat restriction or worse.
: ***
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/524/tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zàrgothrax,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9ENemGjO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T10:41:55.496+0000) > > So because of 2 premades flaming, which you can mute, you gave up entirely and want to drag down the other 2 people in your team with you? Seems like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum... 1. i never drag down 2 of players with me nor did i say that. 2. did i say i didn't mute them? i did. 3. muting them isn't solution after you get blamed for their mistakes when they think its urs. when 2 or 3 premades blame someone yeah maybe the 4th or the 5th person will agree to not be alone. i don't even know why im arguing with you here tbh ^_^!
What is this then: "i didn't feel like i want to continue this game, they were sucks and i lost my ambition to continue it when they blamed me in the first place." You can mute premades preemptively if you have bad experiences with premades. Or you can mute them at the first sign of trouble and continue playing like nothing happened. Muting _is_ the one and only solution.
: Offer An Unmoderated Mode
This somehow reminds me of The Purge. "For the next 24 hours, all toxicity is legal."
: Further report a player
As you described it it seems like your own behaviour pissed off the guy. I'm not saying what he said is acceptable, but there is a mute function. Right now you're just coming across as a spiteful hypocrite.
Chermorg (NA)
: You're perfectly allowed to say "this is why I asked you to guard buff". You're perfectly allowed to ask why you team didn't follow your invade and help you. You aren't allowed to demand they do those things. You aren't allowed to flame or insult them when they don't do those things.
But when I say exactly that, I get called a flamer or toxic. If it really isn't against the rules that is probably the only reason I haven't gotten a chat restriciton yet.
: Of what constructive use is holding a complete stranger "accountable for their mistakes" when you will statistically never see them again after about 20 minutes? Sounds like you want an excuse to yell at people when they screw up. I've got news for you - they already know they screwed up. Your input is not helpful or desired on the matter.
In my experience they don't, actually.
Exibir mais

Land Dreugh

Nível 104 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão