makeemrun (EUNE)
: 14 day ban for this? Can I have it removed?
A bit late to the battle, but I'm glad this is resolved. I don't even know what was supposed to be toxic in this chatlog, and if that truly warranted a 14-day ban then every LoL player who has chat enabled would be banned. Anyway, nice to see support can be helpful and understanding. I hope this doesn't happen again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m4bTgtb8,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T00:56:14.777+0000) > > I get that, I'm exactly the same. I don't like people who are toxic in game, and I can't help but "fight back", and I got chat restricted twice because of it (10 games, then 25 games). Now I tried reforming, but I always slowly end up talking back, no matter what. Especially when I'm stressed out. > > So, even though I didn't want to mute all because I like being social when there are nice people in games... Well, I still did it, because it's the lesser evil. It's a shame because I'm missing out on friendly chat, but it's better than losing an account to which you committed a lot. > > Edit : Oh, and you're not gonna get immediately permabanned after it unless you say very bad words (you know the ones). I was very toxic, so I got 10 games. Tried reforming a bit, then was very toxic again, and got 25 chat restriction and honor lvl 1. > You still have some leeway before being really punished. But you should still do something about it now. Either change your behavior so that you just mute toxic people and don't feel the need to talk back, or be like me and disable ally chat (and all chat). Yeah but like is there any way to go back to having a good account and like being on step 1 again in case you ever slip =( Or is this forever and on my permanent record?
> [{quoted}](name=shh im hiddens k,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m4bTgtb8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T01:02:43.309+0000) > > Yeah but like is there any way to go back to having a good account and like being on step 1 again in case you ever slip =( Or is this forever and on my permanent record? I don't think anyone really knows, but from my own personal experience of still slipping occasionally and being toxic even after I was honor lvl 1 and chat restricted twice, I don't think you have a "permanent record" until you get banned. Really banned, not chat restricted. If I had a permanent record I would probably have been punished more swiftly. I think it also has something to do with your honor level. You get punished more quickly if you are below 2. Once you are 2 or above, you should be punished as much as others. Anyway, that's just personal experience and observationsIf you want a more reliable answer, you could try asking riot support.
: Thanks for the advice folks. I have a lot more left to learn about the game. And that’s fine. I know I’m still learning. Because the game does not allow you to play ranked until summoner level 30, there is a build up and anticipation that once you hit 30 you are now ready to progress to the next step, which is ranked... And obviously level doesn’t necessarily equate to player skill level. I still feel it’s unfair to be expected to do well against someone that is smurfing, but it is what it is, I guess. Smurfing is a problem that most most MOBAs have. And even though he was there, we did still ultimately win the match. Sounds like there’s no best answer on where to go from here besides just play the game more. However, I feel that I don’t understand how matches are made then. I’m seeing now that it doesn’t simply go off of your rank and summoner level... Which confuses me. MMR = ??? I should make a habit of doing one Normal and then one Ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=SouthernCrawlz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3gJf0A01,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-28T18:19:28.063+0000) > > Thanks for the advice folks. > > I have a lot more left to learn about the game. And that’s fine. I know I’m still learning. Because the game does not allow you to play ranked until summoner level 30, there is a build up and anticipation that once you hit 30 you are now ready to progress to the next step, which is ranked... And obviously level doesn’t necessarily equate to player skill level. > > I still feel it’s unfair to be expected to do well against someone that is smurfing, but it is what it is, I guess. Smurfing is a problem that most most MOBAs have. And even though he was there, we did still ultimately win the match. > > Sounds like there’s no best answer on where to go from here besides just play the game more. However, I feel that I don’t understand how matches are made then. I’m seeing now that it doesn’t simply go off of your rank and summoner level... Which confuses me. MMR = ??? > > I should make a habit of doing one Normal and then one Ranked? Matchmaking basically only takes into account your winrate, if I understand it correctly. Which means at first it sets you at a baseline skill leve, which is somewhere in silver. And then, when you lose you get lower, when you win you get higher. It moves a lot at first, and then it stabilizes around an mmr level such that you get a 50% WR. Of course no one actually gets to 50% winrate, because of your evolving skill and other uncontrollable factors, but that's how it is. And personally I think you should start playing ranked when you start having fun in this mode. If it's so hard it's frustrating, then keep playing normals. However, if you really want to learn and improve and don't mind the difficulty of ranked, go for it. And you're not supposed to beat a smurf, it's just plain unfair as you said. Best you can do is try to figure out what makes him so good. What does he do differently ? Don't feel bad if you don't know, most of what they do better is far from obvious, it's a lot of subtle things. And as what to do, I don't know. When I played a role that required last-hitting, I always did a 10-min last-hitting practice session in practice mode. That helped a lot. Now I play jungler so I generally go straight into ranked and only play a few games, and I do a 30 minutes break minimum if I lose to avoid tilt (losing one game makes you more likely to lose the next one because of the impact on your morale, even if you think you're not that tilted). Personally I also got into ranked as soon as I hit level 30, because of the anticipation as well, and got really destroyed, but I sticked to it even though I was at 10% winrate at some point. After a few dozens games I got put where I belonged, which was bronze 4, and I had better games. And I don't regret doing that. Overall, matchmaking adjusts more quickly in solo/duo, and I'm also finding that games tend to be more balanced there. Anyway, just my personal experience, do with that as you will. Good luck, have fun !
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer17,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m4bTgtb8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T00:34:36.128+0000) > > you dont even need to be nice. just not toxic thats all. Yeah, well, typically i'm nice, I guess that's why I phrased it like that. I just don't like bullies, so sometimes I argue back. I should just mute all but i feel bad and like i want to be social with friendly ppl!
> [{quoted}](name=shh im hiddens k,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m4bTgtb8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-29T00:43:18.323+0000) > > Yeah, well, typically i'm nice, I guess that's why I phrased it like that. I just don't like bullies, so sometimes I argue back. I should just mute all but i feel bad and like i want to be social with friendly ppl! I get that, I'm exactly the same. I don't like people who are toxic in game, and I can't help but "fight back", and I got chat restricted twice because of it (10 games, then 25 games). Now I tried reforming, but I always slowly end up talking back, no matter what. Especially when I'm stressed out. So, even though I didn't want to mute all because I like being social when there are nice people in games... Well, I still did it, because it's the lesser evil. It's a shame because I'm missing out on friendly chat, but it's better than losing an account to which you committed a lot. Edit : Oh, and you're not gonna get immediately permabanned after it unless you say very bad words (you know the ones). I was very toxic, so I got 10 games. Tried reforming a bit, then was very toxic again, and got 25 chat restriction and honor lvl 1. You still have some leeway before being really punished. But you should still do something about it now. Either change your behavior so that you just mute toxic people and don't feel the need to talk back, or be like me and disable ally chat (and all chat).
: Mhm mhm. Yes I see. But how does that stop or even help the issue of players who only flame and troll?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Ligma,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rRjEapKU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T00:25:42.105+0000) > > Mhm mhm. Yes I see. But how does that stop or even help the issue of players who only flame and troll? Well you don't see the flame that way. And people who flame a lot are always punished anyway. Just look at the "new" section of player behavior and you'll see plenty of toxic people who whine about how they got punished. As for trolls, it doesn't help it at all, but that wasn't the question. And dealing with trolls is more complicated.
: Option to honour more then 1 player?
Idk, I like the honor screen the way it is right now. It's extremely rare that I feel like I should honor an opponent. As for allies, sometimes I want to honor multiple persons, but I solve it by having priorities. Generally I first honor people who helped me a lot during the game (the sup, for instance), if there isn't then someone who remained tiltproof in the face of toxicity, someone who kept a positive attitude, etc... if there isn't then I'll honor the person who carried the game. And if there is none of that at all I don't honor anybody.
mikas007 (EUNE)
: /muteall
> [{quoted}](name=mikas007,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rRjEapKU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T23:20:03.356+0000) > > /muteall This tbh. There is even a setting for that now for your convenience. Do it, you'll feel much more chill. Personally I have chat disabled by default. If I get good vibes in champ select or am feeling chatty I might enable it again, and if I don't feel in the best of moods I'll disable it again.
: When 0/3 & JG KS a bounty, End Task and rel-og Honor is unlocked Message
: There are a lot of bots playing against COOP Ai
Yeah, they are super common in Coop VS AI, it kinda ruins the mode for me. I queue for that when I want a completely stress-free LoL experience with a champ I chose, but these bots are making it frustrating. When it's just one bot in your team its usually ok, the rest can carry, but when you get 2 bots its getting hard, and 3 bots ? I don't get why they make them so bad though. Why do they have to just mindlessly feed ? Couldn't they just hug turrets or something at least ?
: That just denies communication with your team and potential opportunities, and it's kind of toxic to ignore everything your team says.
> [{quoted}](name=Toolmaker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mh5e3x1V,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-27T00:56:44.866+0000) > > That just denies communication with your team and potential opportunities, and it's kind of toxic to ignore everything your team says. I mean, you are playing ARAM so normally you don't really need to communicate, you just do whatever you want because it's a for fun mode. And, no matter the game mode, pings are all the communication you need. There is almost nothing (especially in ARAM) that cannot be said with pings. I mean, I am a jungle main so I need to communicate a lot, and I've never felt like only using pings and not chat was limiting my communication in any major way.
: Player Behavior
Just disable chat, dude. It'll make LoL much more chill and fun.
: Is this reportable?
Well toxicity can be super annoying in games, a lot of people are bothered by it and it ruins their fun. There are complains about toxicity on this board on a daily basis. (although you can argue there are complains about -everything- on a daily basis) So, since it bothers people and is super easy to detect automatically, why not have a punishment system in place ? Besides, you know to really be toxic to the point of being a bit "special" yourself to get banned, so I wouldn't say the system is unfair. I had bouts of toxicity myself, but I've never gotten more than a chat restriction, and that was when I was -really- angry. And actually, perhaps it does -not- require me to open a support ticket. But I just want to be sure it'll be at least looked at. And I should have said support people say they can't disclose whether someone was punished or not, for "privacy reasons", but probably because they don't want people to know exactly what makes them punish someone, as it could be abused. I was still glad I got that answer because apparently many people report trolling or inting via a support ticket only to be told the person just had a "bad game".
: There should be a non-random All-Mid mode
This, so much. I really find ARAM chill and relaxing, the ideal mode when I want to play LoL but don't want to risk being stressed out... Yet I almost don't play it because it's super annoying being forced to play a champ I don't like. If they don't want to split the queue, they should at least increase the maximum number of rerolls you can "stack" to 5. Many times I find myself sitting at max rerolls but keeping my champ because I like it, only to waste all my rerolls in the next game just get shitty champs.
zokowc (EUNE)
: A method to increase honors per game
Seems like an unnecessary distraction. And I personally wouldn't need it. If someone in my team deserves honoring, I'll honor them, I never suddenly forget about them when the game ends.
: The Community Is Not Being Held Accountable
It might be a good idea to disable chat. Toxicity is very common, but real trolling and inting isn't. It would already make a big difference.
: Remove Penalties for Leaving a Game in Champ Select
The dodge rate is already so high it's super annoying, so hell no. So, it sucks having to dodge in a promo, but most of the time you only thing you lose when dodging a game anyway is just a few LP and 5 minutes. So the current system is fine. It's punishing enough to ensure dodge rate isn't so high it takes 1 hour to start a game, but still mild enough so that you can dodge when people troll or are toxic in champ select without any real consequence every now and then. I regularly dodge games when people troll in champ select and I never felt significantly hindered. If you deserve to climb you'll get there eventually, don't worry about it. This is just a minor setback in the grand scheme of things.
Nørth (EUNE)
: The general answer is: Yes, you can report it as "Griefing" or submit a ticket with the games replay. The actual answer: Honestly, as long as he does not type anything actually offensive in chat, he is free to do whatever he wants to do, as that's Riot's policy these days - "Just be kind to the special snowflakes, because they're delicate to bad words, the gameplay doesn't really matter, it will not help us sell more skins." So yeah, you may actually try to do anything about, but that will only leave you exhausted and will accomplish nothing. **EDIT:** Yo, downvoters, why are you booing me? I'm right {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Stashek,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QLHfavG8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-24T16:44:46.855+0000) > > The general answer is: Yes, you can report it as "Griefing" or submit a ticket with the games replay. > The actual answer: Honestly, as long as he does not type anything actually offensive in chat, he is free to do whatever he wants to do, as that's Riot's policy these days - "Just be kind to the special snowflakes, because they're delicate to bad words, the gameplay doesn't really matter, it will not help us sell more skins." > > So yeah, you may actually try to do anything about, but that will only leave you exhausted and will accomplish nothing. > > **EDIT:** Yo, downvoters, why are you booing me? I'm right {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Downvoted because "special snowflakes", saying that sort of thing just makes you look dumb, dude. And personally if I see people straight up trolling or inting I always open a support ticket. These dudes are often stupid enough to actually say in chat they are trolling, so there is proof of the bad intention in the chat history. Now I don't know if they get punished, but support agent always acknowledges that this isn't acceptable, they never say he had a bad game or whatever, so I guess that's something.
: Don't poke fun of players who fail flash
Ah ah, he failed flash ! {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Mute these people dude. Who cares what they think anyway.
: why are so many of the matches lopsided?
In what modes ? From my experience, solo/duo has the most balanced games while blind mode has the worst balanced games
: I dont want to be toxic anymore
I feel you, and I actually posted a question that was a bit similar not too long ago, and I got an amazing reaction from the community, with a lot of people giving me really good advice. You could check out the comments I got : https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/UJE10QEO-former-toxic-players-who-successfully-reformed-how-did-you-do-it I've thought about all of this, and I'm slowly changing my attitude. So far my second chat restriction period has ended and I feel cool, and more relaxed, I don't really feel the -need- to respond. I hope it will help you too.
: I thought the same thing! But I see posts semi-frequently of people wanting to punish it/claiming it's poor sportsmanship to not learn etc. etc. so I figured I'd make a poll and get actual community feedback about it (instead of trying to go through all the people who say it should/shouldn't be a crime to see who's serious and who's just salty after a bad game). I mean, yeah, it can be INCREDIBLY tilting to see your teammate run it down a lane solo with no vision and fall for the exact same bush full of enemies trick 3+ times in a row, but it's not like there's a mandatory IQ test to play League. It's one of the reasons tilt is so common in the first place, punishable or not folks are all different and some of them just... Don't get the memo about certain things. Nothing wrong with being human (although some folks sure seem to think there is mid-game XD).
> [{quoted}](name=FUUUBAAAR,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XrRjecZY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T03:04:31.738+0000) > > I thought the same thing! But I see posts semi-frequently of people wanting to punish it/claiming it's poor sportsmanship to not learn etc. etc. so I figured I'd make a poll and get actual community feedback about it (instead of trying to go through all the people who say it should/shouldn't be a crime to see who's serious and who's just salty after a bad game). > > I mean, yeah, it can be INCREDIBLY tilting to see your teammate run it down a lane solo with no vision and fall for the exact same bush full of enemies trick 3+ times in a row, but it's not like there's a mandatory IQ test to play League. It's one of the reasons tilt is so common in the first place, punishable or not folks are all different and some of them just... Don't get the memo about certain things. Nothing wrong with being human (although some folks sure seem to think there is mid-game XD). Yeah true it's tilting, especially if after they do something obviously dumb they blame their team. But as someone pointed out, the punishment for that is simply losing more games, so if we keep improving hopefully there'll be less people like that in our games. That's what I think anyway. Now there are games that I lose because someone refused to learn, and that's very tilting, but most of the time I could have won if I played better, so I just try to learn and focus on that, and ignore the stupid plays that my team did, and that allows me to limit the tilt.
SOHIGH4 (NA)
: Chat banned for talking to teammates?
Yes, that's harassment, that's a deserved punishment. You should probably go read up on what constitutes toxicity. And a KDA does not indicate whether the person is intentionally feeding or not, they could just be bad.
: Honest Question regarding "Stubborn" behaviors
It would be very complicated to punish, and remember it's the game with no serious real life consequences. Some people play for fun or just to blow off steam after a day, in that case their brain will not be in "learning" mode, they'll just autopilot to relax, which is why they wouldn't learn at all. Or maybe they're just genuinely dumb, and it doesn't make sense to report someone for that. It's annoying when it's a ranked game, but punishment should be reserved for people who -intentionally- ruin the game for others, by toxicity (so report them if they're being toxic after they're doing their dumb moves) or trolling, not for people who throw simply because they don't pay much attention.
: How is disabling allied chat not considered "Refusing to Communicate"?
Because, as others have already pointed out, chat is mostly useless and you can communicate efficiently with pings the vast majority of the case. I keep chat on because I like it, but I wouldn't call it objectively useful.
Iceweaver (EUW)
: Should I be more careful while chatting in game.
If it's mild, like I used to be, your first punishment will be a 10-games chat restriction anyway. So keep watching what you say, but consider that as long as you don't get chat restricted it's fine. You won't get banned out of nowhere.
ooooale (NA)
: Permanently banned? When I log in I'm told I was permabanned for using 3rd party software
Like he said, you should contact support in that case, and not let them go until the issue is resolved.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Former toxic players who successfully reformed, how did you do it ?
Thanks a lot for all the answers guys, I was a bit anxious to post tbh and I really did not expect this level of support ! Reading the comments really made me think. You're right, I was probably too focused on trying to "kill" my emotions, of course it wouldn't work. I'm going to try what you suggested (just doing one small "comeback", trying constructive ways to use anger, giving myself some learning objectives if people are just trolling, etc...). Thanks again ! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Comentários de Rioters
: i suggest we swap from flaming to this shit
Comment that adds nothing to the discussion but will hopefully get me some upvotes
: Does playing singed cause air pollution?
: Is there a reason Riot doesn't listen to their player base anymore?
Because people keep buying their lootboxes in massive amounts anyway, why should they bother?
: Does playing singed cause air pollution?
Yes, every time you play Singed, you should play Ivern next game to make up for it.
: PROJECT 2019 Orb Limit
That's why Riot games doesn't care about anything but quick and dirty cash grabs. Because people are going to keep them massive amounts of money anyway. Guess loot boxes will remain popular for a long time.
: I got banned for calling someone a *agg*t when they were clearly homosexual. Make sense of that.
Leomata87 (EUW)
: wrongly reported and suspended
Can we maybe get replays of previous games, or your summoner's name (your pseudo), so we can check match history ? People complain all the time that you can go a very high number of deaths and still not get reported, so I have trouble believing that someone did get reported for that, in ARAM or bot game of all places.
enshine (NA)
: how fuckin low is the average vision score?
I'm in bronze and I feel like I'm the only one who even cares about vision. When I play support my average vision score is 50, when it's any other role it's 15 or 20 depending on game length. I wish I wasn't the only putting and denying vision... I love playing jungle but I hate that I'm forced to go in blindly (I take oracle) because my sup never puts any ward.
: Should hostaging be a reportable behavior?
Unpopular opinion warning : A simpler way to help with the problem of hostaging would be to have a pre-20 surrender only require at least 4/1 to go on, and post-20, it would only require at least 3/2. Why not let the majority of the team choose ? Why should a few trolls be given the power to waste everybody else's time ? But hey, it's never gonna happen, so don't get your hopes too high.
Tydurian (NA)
: Riot needs to do more to stop toxic behavior
Like I said in the other thread, you're probably just unlucky. I'm level 61, I've played _a lot_ in the past two months since I started LoL, and never had anyone banned a champ I was hovering.
: Add a Dodge Button
That would be a nice QoL addition, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. Some people don't understand that others don't want to start a game when people are already trolling in champ select, apparently.
: Inting player
I think it's better to contact the support directly when it's stuff that automated systems can't detect very well.
Sirsir (NA)
: What... even is that...
Glad I'm not the only one who had to google it. That's a pretty unconventional way to say "racism".
: >This includes teams on both sides, so I get to see it in all chat too. Why do you have all chat turned on ?
Discussions in all chat can be pretty fun, and some of the games I enjoy the most are when my laner and I taunt each other during laning phase. I wouldn't want to miss out on that.
: Banning Picked Champs
I'm level 61 and this literally never happened to me. I think you just got very unlucky, dude. I say "no" to people who want to switch lane with me all the time, but never did anyone ban my champ in reaction. Maybe it's just because I always apologize every time ("no, sorry"), so they don't feel angry, I don't know. I've had kids dodge the game at the last minute in reaction, though. But not more than maybe 3 or 4 times.
: As soon as they ask and you say no, switch your hover to something you want banned
That's a progamer move right there
: I got banned from League of Legends for playing too much.
That's pretty weird, not sure what you can do apart from insisting with Riot support though.
: League has become very expensive
Who cares about those things ? Personally I own no skins for the champions I main, and I'm completely fine with icons and emotes I get randomly. The only thing I care about in a free game is whether I can play it the way I want for free or cheap. In LoL, it means I only care about being able to play the champions I like. And I find that the event passes give very good value if playing 3 games a day and spending all the tokens on champion shard. So for me, as a player who started 2 months ago, LoL is a pretty cheap game, especially considering how long it's been out (which means I expected to have to spend a lot to "catch up"). And for the rest I'm just to offput by the insane price of skins and the predatory loot boxes to even consider a purchase, so I don't feel any pressure to buy. The real question here is why you would want to pay real money for the things you mentioned.
TehNACHO (NA)
: You guys ever have that one champion that you're really good with
{{champion:18}} {{champion:1}} I learned the game playing Tristana, and did very well with her, but her kit is just... boring. Now I know I could have a higher winrate if I just sticked to her instead of trying some other ADC like Jhin or Lucian, but even though I'm not very good at them, I'm having a blast. And Annie is the only champion that I tried, felt comfortable with, and then dropped because of how boring she is to play. It's kinda like Tristana, in that she feels like a tutorial champion. But once I knew how the class works (adc and burst mage), I just felt like I didn't want to play the tutorial anymore and wanted to try out the "real" game (ie try out fun champion).
: It was obvious, I just didn't know there are people who can't figure it out in game easily enough
Well a game like that attracts people of all levels of intelligence, so I'm not surprised people can't figure it out. As far as I'm concerned, it's getting obvious pretty quickly, but it can still take a few minutes and can cause some early deaths. For example some top laner will take unnecessary risk because he overextends, because he doesn't know that he just have to wait like 1 min and he'll get a gank. Except I'll take some farm in my jungle before it so I'm not gonna be there instantly, so I can't ping "I'm coming". I'm playing in bronze, so many things that seem absolutely basic aren't obvious to everybody. Like I said, it's a QoL feature, not something I feel is absolutely mandatory.
Kxnlei (EUW)
: Oh no. You have definitely found the intricate meta of the game. Top laners can carry very hard, no matter how bad the team are doing. If you play top correctly, you can pull your team's weight with you. That's why I personally like to main top Akali. Her sustainability isn't enough anymore for poke mages thanks to her umpteenth nerf. However, on top, where it's primarily snowball champions and a lot at melee range.. she gets so much poke with her Q and passive. Even with ranged champions, if she can stay safe until 6 then (if the player knows how to play her) she gets a free kill. It's the same for Irelia and Diana.
Yeah I'm still working on my post-laning phase macro. But sometimes I just wished that both teams were at least even at that point, rather than have to salvage a team that got completely obliterated before the first 15 minutes.
Exibir mais

Lemexis

Nível 105 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão