: when you forget to change your runes..
Electrocute Jhin was...interesting.
: these possibly arent the finished versions. these are possibly work in progress right? or have they already been released?
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t8IKceJt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-19T18:05:28.202+0000) > > these possibly arent the finished versions. these are possibly work in progress right? or have they already been released? They have already fixed some things, so I hope they'll keep changing stuff for the best. I'm not sure they'll change much about K/DA Kai'Sa Prestige but...I hope they'll listen to people's feedback. A lot of players are pretty disappointed with it, so perhaps they'll add new things. Since it's in PBE for testing, they have room for changes.
Comentários de Rioters
Spindan (EUW)
: Why are Swain and the Star Guardians
1. PROJECT {{champion:202}} has the PROJECT : HUNTERS theme playing sometimes at the start of the game. 2. Gun Goddess {{champion:21}} has her theme always playing at the start of a game. 3. I think {{champion:142}} has some music going sometimes. Not sure. I haven't checked with many champions, but it's true that it would be neat to hear your champion's login screen at the beginning of each game.
: Classé solo / duo
Hi! You're currently on the NA boards : as such, please speak in English. Furthermore, why don't you post this thread on the EUW boards? It's not like NA players will be able to group up with you. -------------------- >Translation : >Tu es actuellement sur les boards Nord-Américains, alors adresses-toi à ta potentielle audience en anglais. ( il y a peu de personnes qui vont te répondre en français ici, sauf ceux, comme moi, qui viennent d'Europe mais naviguent sur les boards NA ) >De plus, pourquoi postes-tu ce sujet ici? Il y a un forum pour l'Europe, c'est plutôt là-bas que tu trouveras des coéquipiers. [ My translation isn't 100% accurate, but the meaning is the same. ]
: Every. Single. Time.
{{champion:202}}_ "It's so difficult to work under these conditions."_
: No, she deserves to be deleted like Yasuo. Even worse than him though, shes just fan service and a broken kit comes with it. Its too bad that theres so much unbalance this season though that shes not even the top priority ban right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=45tm1A1b,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-23T09:23:47.352+0000) > > No, she deserves to be deleted like Yasuo. Even worse than him though, shes just fan service and a broken kit comes with it. Its too bad that theres so much unbalance this season though that shes not even the top priority ban right now. "**Fan service** (ファンサービス fan sābisu), **fanservice**, or **service cut **(サービスカット sābisu katto), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience." - from Wikipedia So you think a disneyish character is fanservice. ( let's be real, she has Disney vibes : the childish attitude, her color-scheme ( though I know it's based on Twilight's color palette and other Targonian champions ) ... ) Since League's playerbase is, let's say, 90% men/boys, I don't think a young-looking champion ( she's a child, for fuck's sake ), is what will "please" said playerbase. Ahri is fanservice. Heck, players even come to her lane just to hear her die, since her VO is...kinda suggestive. If you want to have an idea of what fanservice really is, just type "fanservice" in google. You just used that term because you despise Zoe, so you throw every argument you can think of to convince other people that they too, should hate her. Let people like what they want.
: i stopped playing league, and have more fun playing other games,With Straw poll
I both have fun with League and other games. So many interesting games are going to be out soon, so I might stop playing League to play these. Can't play both at the same time. ( I'm the type of player to play a newly acquired game non-stop until I finish it )
IXIXXIXI (NA)
: Game Unenjoyable for New Players
Please don't apologize for sharing your opinion. It's totally okay to do so and seek other's view to try and understand stuff better. It's a shame that toxicity made you give up on the game, though I understand why new players would do so. You do not log into a game to get insulted by strangers. You're here to have fun. Unfortunatly, the League of Legends playerbase is incredibly toxic. Of course, a part of the community is filled with respectful and kind people, but it's a fact : the majority is toxic. I've been playing for quite a while now, and....perhaps I was lucky enough to not encounter toxicity early on. I don't know if I would have quit the game or held on because I'm was still having fun. I don't know if this issue will ever be fixed. Toxicity is ingrained in people's mind and have become a habit. Even popular streamers are famous...because they are toxic. A part of the playerbase take them as models and act the same way. Another one...perhaps developped toxicity due to the competitiveness of the game. However, what I do not understand is the NEED to let others know that YOU'RE angry and YOU think your teammates are trash. I can just hope, like you, that it will get better in time.
: Since I get a lot of flame for it, what are your thoughts on Lane Kayn?
If you can make it work, then it's all good! Non-meta picks are always frowned upon, it's a fact. If people start flaming you for your pick, just ignore them. I don't know much about Lane Kayne since I've never seen it, but if you know how to play the matchup, I guess you'll be fine. It's really up to you to make it work. I'd be skeptical at the beginning, no doubt, but if you show me that you know what you're doing, I won't be the one calling you a troll, nor flaming you. Usually, when I have a non-meta pick in my team, I wait and see how they're doing. If it's not working, I won't say anything and just think "That worked as well as expected." or simply think that they didn't know the matchup. If it works...well color me surprised. Perhaps I'll throw a "X [name of the lane] is meta now]". For you, it would be "Kayn mid is meta now." I've played Jhin mid and top so....yea. Off-meta picks in normals for the win.
: > [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=InmJxi5X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-22T23:42:57.083+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP0H-n0x3Q > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQ8Lledz3g > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl6O-lcK1vk > > He's always been able to have really high move speed, these are the Waffle Jr "I am the fast" videos lol As its stated above, he had to go to a different unconventional build to get that speed. He is now building normally while being hyper mobile.
> [{quoted}](name=PANAGIA PARTHENA,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=InmJxi5X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-23T00:19:40.417+0000) > > As its stated above, he had to go to a different unconventional build to get that speed. > He is now building normally while being hyper mobile. You know that these videos were made in URF, right? .....right? I tried this build in a normal SR game, and I was going fast. Not as fast as you can get in URF, but still pretty ridiculous. What's helping him a lot right now is {{item:3095}}'s passive. At 1 item, he can get a 2 guarenteed crits : - 1rst shot - 4rth shot And once he reloads, {{item:3095}}'s passive is up again. This item has Jhin's name all over it due to how well it synergises with him.
: When Urgot will have a Legendary/Ultimate skin, it have to be in the God Fist/Staff line.
: Is it okay to like Zoe?
Yes it is. It's ok to like any Champion in League, be it because of their lore or because of their gameplay. Jhin's my favourite Champion and he's a fricking psychopath who murders people in the name of art. Liking a character doesn't mean you're ok with what they believe and do, that's why it's ok to like villains. Liking villains doesn't make you a villain yourself. Anyone who tells you that it's wrong to like X character says that because they personally loathe said character. For League, a champion gets hatred due to their kit and how they interact with the game. No matter how well-designed the champion may be, if they are considered "cancer" by the community, be prepared to be told that your opinion is "not okay". It's dumb, but it's the truth. People even hate on a champion's fanart because it's THIS champion that they despise. People's hatred towards video game characters knows no bound....and that is especially true towards Zoe and Yasuo.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: When to go shadow assassin and when darkin kayn?
Assassin Kayn is ideal if you're facing a squishy team. Darkin Kayn/Rhaast is often taken because he's a bruiser that heals through his abilities : he can sustain a long time in teamfights. He's overall better if the enemy team has a tank, since he will be "tanky" because he won't die easily and he will also deal damage. ( he's also built as such )
: Riot can we please get more emotes on the wheel? Here I even designed it for you.
Your menu is not only better looking, but you can store more emotes in it. I'd love it if Riot was to replace the current one with yours.
: The best video you never watched.
I've got something better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QT1VlJebVQ
erri120 (EUW)
: With special icon i meant the one you got during the event (look at the 2nd pic)
> [{quoted}](name=erri120,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T09:43:11.326+0000) > > With special icon i meant the one you got during the event (look at the 2nd pic) The bug seems to work a certain way : it's a specific icon that will trigger it. For the PROJECT : Jhin skin, it's the PROJECT : Jhin icon, and so on with PROJECT : Vi and PROJECT : Vayne.
zoliking (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w603gxGY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-21T20:29:23.755+0000) > > Telling someone they're bad and that they need to improve X is one thing. Downright flame and insults are another one. > > There is a difference between saying : > > ##"You suck." / "You're bad." > > and > > ##"You're fucking useless, just go afk you ret*rd." > There is absolutely no difference between those. Both are pointless attacks on a teammate with absolutely 0 constructive criticism attached to the negativity.
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w603gxGY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-09-21T20:59:31.994+0000) > > There is absolutely no difference between those. Both are pointless attacks on a teammate with absolutely 0 constructive criticism attached to the negativity. The first one can be followed by constructive criticism. If someone just says "You're bad", sure, it doesn't help anyone and is more likely to tilt the target. However, it's far less agressive ( in my opinion ) than full-on insults such as the example I gave. Still not desirable, but I'd rather get a "you're bad" than full-on toxicity. ( the ideal would be no negativity at all, and if there is negativity, there would be criticism, but let's be honest, that won't happen anytime soon. )
: Why is being "toxic"/Angry in a game were you have to rely on your teammates a bad thing?
Telling someone they're bad and that they need to improve X is one thing. Downright flame and insults are another one. There is a difference between saying : ##"You suck." / "You're bad." and ##"You're fucking useless, just go afk you ret*rd." Flaming doesn't solve anything. Giving advice is something you can ( and should do ) with your teammates if you see them repeating their mistakes. Being toxic is bad for multiple reasons : - you spend time flaming/doing something that isn't playing in order to show how mad at your teammates you are - your actions have consequences on your teammates : most people getting insulted won't play better Also, assuming you can get yelled at "because you fucked up" is...fucked up. What now, you can't make mistakes anymore? You have to play perfectly beginning to end? It's impossible. We're human. We make mistakes. We do stupid stuff. Why should you be flamed/yelled at because of something EVERYONE experiences? It makes no sense. If a teammates makes mistakes, give him advice, guide them on what they should do. If a teammate is being toxic, mute and report. Arguing with a toxic player is gonna make you waste time and lose your temper. Just ignore them. If you consider that someone is ruining your game by how they play and you feel that you have the right to flame them, you're wrong. You can technically flame. Nobody's stopping you. It's just that you don't do so because you're a decent human being. You respect strangers, even if they are bad.
: {{champion:202}} Perfection.
> [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UQhu2kRc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T18:20:06.189+0000) > > {{champion:202}} Perfection. {{champion:202}}_ "Delightful!"_
: Double kill as Mordekaiser (with 10% health) versus a 10% health LeBlanc and a full-health Elise who landed her stun. Edit: I was using Pentakill Mordekaiser, which I got from My Shop.
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-21T16:08:00.934+0000) > > Double kill as Mordekaiser (with 10% health) versus a 10% health LeBlanc and a full-health Elise who landed her stun. If I was Elise, I certainly would have typed "FYGOIJZMDIHGZIJOK" in all chat.
Alzon (NA)
: Getting solo double kills as Blitzcrank is always pretty neat.
> [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-21T16:14:21.130+0000) > > Getting solo double kills as Blitzcrank is always pretty neat. I don't like to be on the receiving end of it...Blitz is fucking terrifying in my opinion. He grabs me and I'm DEAD. Have mercy on me. :(
: > [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:52:16.053+0000) > > At the beginning, I was like "Taric loses this" then I see that the heals are enough to keep up with the damage, and then WW gets REKT. That's a twist if I ever saw one. That's 90% of what Taric is about my friend :P
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-21T15:40:30.458+0000) > > That's 90% of what Taric is about my friend :P I wish I'd have Taric as a Support then. I rarely see him nowadays. The last one I had managed sick ultis that were life saving/turned the tables in our favor. He overall played really well.
erri120 (EUW)
: As a faithful Jhin main, I bought the Project skin during the event and grinded the fck out of these event points to get all 3 borders and the special icon. Even with this special Icon the border won't show. This is ridiculous, we need to show those heretics the true beauty of Project: Jhin with the project border showing the lvl 7 symbol and the lvl 5 honor flair. [nice pics here](https://imgur.com/a/jMZWqL5)
> [{quoted}](name=erri120,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-21T17:17:11.246+0000) > > As a faithful Jhin main, I bought the Project skin during the event and grinded the fck out of these event points to get all 3 borders and the special icon. > Even with this special Icon the border won't show. > This is ridiculous, we need to show those heretics the true beauty of Project: Jhin with the project border showing the lvl 7 symbol and the lvl 5 honor flair. > [nice pics here](https://imgur.com/a/jMZWqL5) I still have a long way to go for the M7 and the Honor 5....but I will reach both of them...in the name of art! So you tried locking in PROJECT : Jhin with the PROJECT : Jhin icon, and the border wasn't there? It's weird, because I had my border today, both times I played Jhin. ( well, my "ghost" border )
Infernape (EUW)
: Being point and click deleted by a MF because she had cancerblade and ghostblade.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:57:42.099+0000) > > Being point and click deleted by a MF because she had cancerblade and ghostblade. He, I can understand where you're coming from. With these two items, an auto can delete your healthbar.
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTNONdsVi0 Taric does this a lot. Vague memories of somehow 1v2-ing a Garen/Katarina as support Thresh at the top inhib tower in 2013
> [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:45:28.565+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWTNONdsVi0 > > Taric does this a lot. Vague memories of somehow 1v2-ing a Garen/Katarina as support Thresh at the top inhib tower in 2013 At the beginning, I was like "Taric loses this" then I see that the heals are enough to keep up with the damage, and then WW gets REKT. That's a twist if I ever saw one.
Sirsir (NA)
: Long time ago, before the Zyra rework, my ADC never connected. I managed to 1v2 the lane (I believe the enemy was {{champion:53}} {{champion:21}}) by simply playing safe and waveclearing under my own tower. Frequently my jungler would come. We'd get 1-2 kills for free. We won that 4v5
> [{quoted}](name=Sirsir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:33:58.324+0000) > > Long time ago, before the Zyra rework, my ADC never connected. I managed to 1v2 the lane (I believe the enemy was {{champion:53}} {{champion:21}}) by simply playing safe and waveclearing under my own tower. Frequently my jungler would come. We'd get 1-2 kills for free. We won that 4v5 Holy moly, that's some oppresive lane you've faced. And you 1v2'd? Damn. That's a D'Pengu right there.
: I'm a simple guy I just use the *thumb up* icon once.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:30:21.454+0000) > > I'm a simple guy I just use the *thumb up* icon once. Ah, didn't think of that one.
: how do you post clips btw?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:30:47.910+0000) > > how do you post clips btw? I used [this website](https://gfycat.com/). Recorded the replay with the Replay Tool, uploaded it on a Video Montage Software ( I use Filmora since I bought it during High School for art purposes ) and saved it as a GIF, then uploaded it on the website. The upload time on said website can be pretty long though. Depends on the size of the GIF, but mine took longer than expected.
: I was playing Riven and just took tier 2 top tower when a Malzahar flashed in and dumped his full combo on me. Unfortunately for him I was fed and thanks to 20 minutes of Teemo, had a Maw and a 5 kill lead on Malz. I survived with almost no hp, Ulted, stunned, Q'd, shield, wind slash, and deleted the dude.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Mq5u5NNU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T14:29:32.788+0000) > > I was playing Riven and just took tier 2 top tower when a Malzahar flashed in and dumped his full combo on me. Unfortunately for him I was fed and thanks to 20 minutes of Teemo, had a Maw and a 5 kill lead on Malz. I survived with almost no hp, Ulted, stunned, Q'd, shield, wind slash, and deleted the dude. He must have been like "Haha, I'm gonna have a shutdown on Riven! Yaaaas!" and then, you said "SIKE" and just poofed the dude. Must have been violent. xD
Comentários de Rioters
: Who would be on your dream team?
Top : {{champion:202}} ( Blood Moon ) Jungle : {{champion:202}} ( High Noon ) Mid : {{champion:202}} ( SKT T1 ) Bottom : {{champion:202}} ( PROJECT ) Support : {{champion:202}} ( Classic ) The Greatest performance you'll ever witness on the Rift.
: Had the same happen to me. Maybe it has something to do with the Project:JHIN Icon that I'm using too.
> [{quoted}](name=Masthorbaiter,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-20T16:54:42.505+0000) > > Had the same happen to me. Maybe it has something to do with the Project:JHIN Icon that I'm using too. It's actually a theory that's been suggested to me. Makes me wonder if I'll get the Vayne border if I get the Vayne icon...if that appears to be true, then we "kinda" found out how this bug works, but not how it initially appeared. Edit : Just tried what I said, and here are the results : you were right. It is icon-related. https://i.imgur.com/G7F3AzF.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/MVsOoFH.png[/img]
: free border lol
> [{quoted}](name=Kimchi870,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-20T13:17:15.934+0000) > > free border lol One of the thoughts I had when I saw it : "Oh, a gift from Riot." One of the nicest bugs to have. ( I would have bought it if I could, though I think it was craftable through the PROJECT : HUNTERS Event. Such a shame that I got into League AFTER the Event... )
Silhouette (EUNE)
: Hello, Did you manage to find out what the issue was? I do own the border and mine doesn't show up, even after logging out and back in a few times.
> [{quoted}](name=Silhouette,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-20T13:21:42.354+0000) > > Hello, > > Did you manage to find out what the issue was? I do own the border and mine doesn't show up, even after logging out and back in a few times. I just checked again, and the border is still there. I played Jhin in a Custom game yesterday, and I didn't have the border. Since my ping seems to have returned to normal, I'll see if the border still appears in a Normal Game. For now, I have no idea what's causing the border to be there.
saltran (EUW)
: I mark your profile with a 0/10 You have 9/10 rankeds played and not 4
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=o6vj0VZe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-20T12:00:38.198+0000) > > I mark your profile with a 0/10 > > You have 9/10 rankeds played and not 4 I'm such a disgrace. I need to redeem myself...by being in the fourth division of any rank, but Gold would be perfect. {{champion:202}}_ "Gold is my power color."_
Comentários de Rioters
Subdue (NA)
: Toxic Sympathizers vs Toxic Sympathizers
I voted "Gold Level Mental Gymnastics" just because Gold is Jhin's power color. And to answer this thread, I'd say that the group A is the largest, so they'd probably win. Not everyone is positive about toxic players reforming : some don't believe in this possibility at all.
meowwow7 (NA)
: jhin is so strong
It's perfect now. Each time a player is getting a promotion, they'll be in the 4rth division. ##4rth division! {{champion:202}}_ "Delightful!"_
: After some clarification, it's NA only. Sorry dude. :(
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=13OqgY90,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-17T21:38:24.068+0000) > > After some clarification, it's NA only. Sorry dude. :( Even if it is NA only, it won't stop me from drawing something. ( except my studies, they might get in the way... :( ) ######Odyssey Jhin, I wonder what he could be like....
: you clearly don’t know anything about jhin. :/ it’s not his movement speed. It’s the fact that stormrazor buffs his attack damage 5 fucking times. 1. Ad from the ad on the item 2. Ad from the attack speed on the item 3. Ad from the movement speed buff when critting 4. Ad from the attackspeed steroid on stormrazor crit 5. Ad from movement speed buff when critting on storm razor. None of this is accounting for his runes givin him even more value to his ad like celerity stacking his ad twice, hail of blades stacking more ad and even the domination movement speed rune giving him, you guessed it. MORE AD. That’s all applied before his %missing hp crit that is getting buffed by ALL OF THAT. He litteraly auto wins lane at one item. You can’t out trade him. You can’t kill him because he runs at Mach 12 after his piss easy combo And yeah sure support have a role. But let’s be real. They don’t matter when they get instant killed just as fast. :/ Oh beg the jungler for help. So your only option to beat him should be get jungle help? As for “ out play him” it’s all point and click. You can’t out play them. :/ you can wait for it to fall off. But have fun being zoned for 80% of laning phase. Because I don’t know if you know this but, he doesn’t have to use it right away.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ENRyrtbi,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-17T21:43:54.197+0000) > > you clearly don’t know anything about jhin. :/ it’s not his movement speed. It’s the fact that stormrazor buffs his attack damage 5 fucking times. > > 1. Ad from the ad on the item > 2. Ad from the attack speed on the item > 3. Ad from the movement speed buff when critting > 4. Ad from the attackspeed steroid on stormrazor crit > 5. Ad from movement speed buff when critting on storm razor. > > None of this is accounting for his runes givin him even more value to his ad like celerity stacking his ad twice, hail of blades stacking more ad and even the domination movement speed rune giving him, you guessed it. MORE AD. > > That’s all applied before his %missing hp crit that is getting buffed by ALL OF THAT. > > He litteraly auto wins lane at one item. > You can’t out trade him. > You can’t kill him because he runs at Mach 12 after his piss easy combo > > And yeah sure support have a role. But let’s be real. They don’t matter when they get instant killed just as fast. :/ > > Oh beg the jungler for help. So your only option to beat him should be get jungle help? > > As for “ out play him” it’s all point and click. You can’t out play them. :/ you can wait for it to fall off. But have fun being zoned for 80% of laning phase. Because I don’t know if you know this but, he doesn’t have to use it right away. Haven't you seen the dozen of threads complaining about his speed? Clearly you didn't. People's issue with Jhin right now is the movement speed and AD he gets from Hail of Blades + Stormrazor. Check your subject before mate. I've seen people ranting on it enough to say with confidence that Jhin's MS from Runes + items annoy people as much as his damage. https://i.imgur.com/RfAf7P9.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/vS8TjuF.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/bpGJy2G.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/Rfu6kJH.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/vfhfhf0.png[/img] Now that I've covered this part. I main Jhin. You're saying that I should auto-win lane everytime I pick him? My, how naive you are. If Jhin is as free win as you're implying he is ( since he has broken damage, broken ms and auto-wins lane, he should be able to carry no matter what, right? ) , why don't you play him? You haven't played him for a while : didn't even play him the past two months. He might not suit your style, perhaps. I don't know. But don't throw the "this champ auto-wins lane" when you don't even play them. It's ridiculous. I've had my fair share of Jhin to tell you that you're wrong. You can get stomped as Jhin in lane. You can get behind as Jhin. YOU CAN BECOME USELESS AS JHIN. Jhin's kit is simple, sure. The problem is that Jhin can't just go in and duel anyone. Except if you're very far ahead and deal more damage than the enemy carries, you can't just go to them and AA to death. No. You'll die. Jhin gets bonus AD when he gets AS. Why is this so? Because he attack speed can't rise. While other ADCs ( a lot of them ) will build attack speed and actually attack faster ( so they burst faster ), Jhin hits HARD and SLOWLY. In order to compensate for that, he has more damage, and in order for him to survive, his crits gives him a burst of MS. I have to agree that when you get {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3124}}, you'll be quite fast. ( and you have a wider range thanks to RF ) Also, to correct your list. 1. AD from AD on item 2. AD from AS on item ( includes AS from {{item:3095}} ) 3. AD from MS from crit ( includes MS from {{item:3095}} ) >>> Damage given by Rune : Celerity. So if we resume : - 2 sources of damage coming directly from items - 1 source of damage coming from runes But let's not forget the 2 main rune options : - Fleet Footwork : MS when hitting minion/champion/monster >>> Bonus AD - Hail of Blades : AS when damaging a champion, each AA resets the Rune's timer to expire ( so if you keep AA'ing, Hail of Blades won't "end". ) >>> Bonus AD So it gives us : - 2 sources of damage coming directly from items ( AD and AS given my items ) - 3 sources of damage coming from Runes ( Hail of Blades, Fleet Footwork, Celerity ) It gives us 5, the same number as what you've said, but it's complete. ( if you had made a complete list, it would have made 7, which would have been wrong, since strangely, you put the stormrazor stats alone. ( Stormrazor is an item, so the AD and AS that comes with it are with the items, don't know why you made your list the way you did, though you did mentions the runes afterwards ) With all those stats, you'd think Jhin oneshots people. No he doesn't. I haven't one shoted anyone. The best way to kill your target faster is to have you 4rth shot up as soon as possible. The ideal thing would be to start the fight with the 2nd or the 3rd shot, so that the 4rth comes quickly in order to finish your target off. Because yea, bullet management is a thing. But guess you just repeat what everybody says and think that Jhin's bullet damage don't matter anyways since they all hurt. ( but his 4rth shot is an execute, thus if you're low HP, it's 99,9% guarenteed death ) He runs fast. Sure he does, but do you know gap closers? Dashes, blinks, and so on? Yea, speed doesn't save Jhin. Jhin's movement speed given by his crits don't make him immune to slows. When I crit and get Withered by Nasus, my speed doesn't matter. I'm slow as hell even if I crit. Slows fuck Jhin HARD. He is immobile. His crits is the only thing that allows him to have mobility. He doesn't crit, he doesn't get ms. With my current Jhin build, I have 60% crit chance when full build. It's enough to almost crit every time ( at least it feels that way ), but let me tell you that when I don't crit, I'm in deep shit, because EVERY champion with a gap closer will come for my butt. More often than not, Jhin's speed when criting dissuades enemies from engaging on you, since they think they won't be able to catch you. Jhin's speed is his surviving tool. It does get to ridiculous levels late game, but it's essential for his survival. ( not that it wouldn't be ok to nerf the scaling a bit ) ------------------ Jhin, like every late game monster such as {{champion:145}} and {{champion:67}} and so on, NEED to be shut down early. So yea, that implies jungle pressure. If no jungle pressure can be added on Botlane, the midlaner should roam bot. If your botlane can shit on Jhin by themselves, then it's all good. All-in supports or supports with displacements are a real threat for Jhin : {{champion:12}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:412}} [ these are the supports I fear the most when I play Jhin : a hook/grab is almost if not guarenteed death if you don't Flash, and supports that pack a lot of CC can just lock you down until you die from the enemy ADC ] ------------------- Finally, yes, you can outplay Jhin. It can be hard since he hits harder than you, but it's doable. I'm thinking of {{champion:145}}. Her R can turn the tables when she looked 100% dead. {{champion:67}} can do the same, but a bit differently. ( though it is harder since you only have your Q stealth when Ulti and your E ) All in all, I'd say that Champion with high burst and attack speed champions out-duel Jhin hard. {{champion:21}} could almost oneshot Jhin with one auto. ( since she builds lethality ) Attack speed/Crit champions such as {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:498}} out-duel him. They do more damage than Jhin faster. Like I said before : Jhin hits hard, but SLOWLY. The ADCs above hit less hard than Jhin, but they do it faster. A Xayah completly obliterated me and all I could do was AA in order to run. ( and I died ) If Jhin gets the first hit, he will get an advantage and might win the fight. However, champions with high attack speed will just burst Jhin down quicker than he will. You might want to deny it, but I talk from experience. If we're on even ground, an attack speed/crit champion isn't someone that I want to engage. Nope. I'd want someone with me to keep me alive a bit longer.
: If you cannot handle an ally having a bad game:
I get that you can get upset at your teammates for their plays, but do people need to flame? Like seriously, can't they just...take it in and play the game? I've been angry at my teammates : I've never flamed. I've been tilted. I've never flamed. What's the point of flaming someone? They are just gonna play even worse because I would play worse ( I think ) if my team started to insult me. Someone making bad plays make them feel bad enough as it is, no need to rub salt into their wounds. Just play the game. Also don't hesitate to throw "ty" when your teammates helped you ( if they saved you from getting killed or assisted you to get a kill/objective, idk ) or a "wp"/"gj" when you feel that they made a good play. It doesn't hurt anyone.
: For this contest, we're going to allow _any_ Odyssey content, be it based off the items in-game or completely original skin, story or underwater basket weaving ideas! The goal isnt' so much to just focus on what Riot made but rather to celebrate and have fun with the Odyssey universe. It's about the cool stuff you can make in Odyssey, not just whatever is canonical to the skin idea.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=13OqgY90,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-17T18:43:35.344+0000) > > For this contest, we're going to allow _any_ Odyssey content, be it based off the items in-game or completely original skin, story or underwater basket weaving ideas! > > The goal isnt' so much to just focus on what Riot made but rather to celebrate and have fun with the Odyssey universe. It's about the cool stuff you can make in Odyssey, not just whatever is canonical to the skin idea. I see. Thank you for your reply! I might try to do something, because I have to say that Odyssey is really cool.
: [CONTEST/RAFFLE for Sona Emote!] C&C's Odyssey of Art
The contest is a really good opportunity to grab that Sona Emote. I know quite a few people want it, so it's good to see more opportunities like this arise. However, what are you allowed to create for this contest, as in, what could be off-topic? The worst thing you could do while entering the contest is working hard on a piece for days ( weeks, even ), and being informed at the end that it's off-topic. For instance, can you submit a fan Odyssey skin to this contest? If the goal is to "create something for Odyssey" should we only create around what's been done and published by Riot, or create our own stuff to add in this universe?
: My lucian told me I was "Gay" for following him around all the time
He was just joking. He didn't truly mean to call you gay, you know. It's like that Shen who asked if I was gay because I typed messages with this kind of typo. ( without any mistakes and not using "u" instead of "you" for instance ) And I answered : "How am I typing like a gay?" Don't quite remember what he responded back. Perhaps it's a gay thing to type without shortening words? I have no idea. Like if I typed "thank you" instead of "ty" it would be gay for him. Like....wot? What's the logic? Later he then said : "Your skin is gay" I had the PROJECT : Jhin skin on. And until this day, I have no idea why this Shen considered PROJECT : Jhin as a gay skin. Like, how does it give gay vibes? HOW? I WANT TO KNOW. DAMNIT.
: dude jhin as a champion is just stupid. He auto wins every lane And the fun part. once he hits storm razor, he can 3rd shot - q - 4th shot kill every other adc in just that rotation. if they take a dorans shield he throws an ignite in there.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ENRyrtbi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-16T19:53:53.730+0000) > > dude jhin as a champion is just stupid. > He auto wins every lane > > And the fun part. > once he hits storm razor, he can 3rd shot - q - 4th shot kill every other adc in just that rotation. if they take a dorans shield he throws an ignite in there. Sure buddy, keep thinking that even the worst player will win his lane if he plays Jhin. No Champion auto-wins lane because they are what they are. They might have it easy, but if their opponent are smart, they won't stomp them. There's other factors, such as : your support, your opponent's support, your jungler ganking you, you getting ganked, your laners getting ahead, your laners getting shit on... Do you honestly think playing Jhin is an auto-win just because of his movement speed? You must not play Jhin very often then. Jhin becomes a fricking car AFTER the laning phase. During the laning phase, the bonus ms is just enough for him to dodge skillshots or incoming CC ( such as Pyke E ). That means Jhin can get shit on in lane and guess what : a Jhin that is behind is useless. ( pretty much like every ADC who gets behind ) Perhaps a nerf is needed, but stop saying that "Jhin ADC GG we lose", because holy moly this is so not true. But then again what's a rant without the salt?
: Another fucking Jinx emote...
One day they'll make a Jhin emote. One day. I still have hope.
: My favorite kind of teammate is the anonymous hype man
The "I'm sickkkk" at the end was well deserved. Wp. :D And indeed, it's VERY neat. Like every time you dash it synchronises well, wth.
: list of champions without a "full quality" skin
4 skins : {{champion:202}} 4 #4 {{champion:202}}_ "Perfection!"_
: Can we get a reveal of the colorful mage? Or even a hint on what it is?
At least we know it's a Yordle. I don't remember where I saw that though.
Exibir mais

Leyruh

Nível 76 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão