Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=000300010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T02:02:46.120+0000) > > They were in different teams, in my case. > > In general, I don't know: is Riot able to make a fair system that give us fun and fair games, even when very low skilled players queue with high elo ones? > I'm pretty sure not, since even Ranked matches are awful. But at the moment they aren't even trying. The point is that it's pretty silly to expect anything of normal matchmaking. A game mode where anyone can queue with anyone is going to have not only premade mismatches but individual mismatches as well. If an Iron player always plays normals with his 4 Diamond friends, his normal MMR is going to be much higher than his skill level. There's no getting around that. The opposite is also true, if someone exclusively plays support all the way to Diamond and then goes to Normals and plays Top lane will not be playing top lane at Diamond level. As such, looking at player's ranked stats and lamenting matchmaking in normal is bonkers.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=0003000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T02:17:36.823+0000) > > The point is that it's pretty silly to expect anything of normal matchmaking. A game mode where anyone can queue with anyone is going to have not only premade mismatches but individual mismatches as well. If an Iron player always plays normals with his 4 Diamond friends, his normal MMR is going to be much higher than his skill level. There's no getting around that. The opposite is also true, if someone exclusively plays support all the way to Diamond and then goes to Normals and plays Top lane will not be playing top lane at Diamond level. > > As such, looking at player's ranked stats and lamenting matchmaking in normal is bonkers. This is pointless. If an Iron guy and a Diamond guy queue together, the **point** is to match them with "something similar" on the other team, **as much as possible**. Not perfectly, but **as much as possible**. At the moment, their matchmaking is just awful: one-sided games are the freakin' majority. And it has been YEARS, Normals and Ranked. In my case, the POINT was that the Diamond guy was matched against an Iron-or-so guy, WITHOUT any actual balance between the 2 teams. This means, there's **no way** the game can be fun. It's pretty simple.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=0003000100020000,timestamp=2019-11-15T01:20:05.302+0000) > > Yeah, I'm sure about that. > > League has gone downhill **also because of Normal games** being awful. > People who usually play ranked are a bit more "enthusiastic", and can stand some disgusting matches. Vice versa, who plays Normals often just wants to chill, and one-sided pointless games are pretty much the opposite of what is chill anf fun. > > These _competent_ people haven't understood (even) that, and they kept going on with their rigged/flawed matchmaking system (both for Normals and Ranked). > Enjoy S10, btw! Should Diamond players be able to play with their Iron friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=00030001000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-15T01:45:30.326+0000) > > Should Diamond players be able to play with their Iron friends? They were in different teams, in my case. In general, I don't know: is Riot able to make a fair system that give us fun and fair games, even when very low skilled players queue with high elo ones? I'm pretty sure not, since even Ranked matches are awful. But at the moment they aren't even trying.
Myrza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-14T17:46:10.714+0000) > > If you send a ticket for sh like this, they answer that everything is fine. This is the actual shame, it's a scam and they know it, and intentionally keep doing it. > > https://imgur.com/Z6t1w1W.png[] > > (I was in the **winning** team here) Yeah, matchmaking like that shouldn't happen. I understand it's hard to perfect an algorithm or code, but you'd think they would have the basics down so stuff like this never happens... {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Edit: As soon as I hopped into some games after I commented, I find myself in games against a Plat (game 1) and a Plat and Dia (game 2). As you can tell, both games aren't going well.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=000300010002,timestamp=2019-11-14T19:36:22.590+0000) > > Yeah, matchmaking like that shouldn't happen. I understand it's hard to perfect an algorithm or code, but you'd think they would have the basics down so stuff like this never happens... > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} > > Edit: As soon as I hopped into some games after I commented, I find myself in games against a Plat (game 1) and a Plat and Dia (game 2). As you can tell, both games aren't going well. Yeah, I'm sure about that. League has gone downhill **also because of Normal games** being awful. People who usually play ranked are a bit more "enthusiastic", and can stand some disgusting matches. Vice versa, who plays Normals often just wants to chill, and one-sided pointless games are pretty much the opposite of what is chill anf fun. These _competent_ people haven't understood (even) that, and they kept going on with their rigged/flawed matchmaking system (both for Normals and Ranked). Enjoy S10, btw!
BigFBear (EUW)
: This is Normal isn't it?
> [{quoted}](name=BigFBear,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T18:30:27.623+0000) > > This is Normal isn't it? And it sucked. It wasted my time. As many other "Normals". It's not difficult to understand.
: and that iron 2 did more damage than their team and had more CS than two of the players and somehow had the least deaths, most assists, etc but somehow they're iron 2 looks like a lot of information is missing, but yeah, this is wrong... though is it a normals match?
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=000300010001,timestamp=2019-11-14T18:31:51.723+0000) > > and that iron 2 did more damage than their team and had more CS than two of the players and somehow had the least deaths, most assists, etc > > but somehow they're iron 2 > > looks like a lot of information is missing, but yeah, this is wrong... though is it a normals match? And he got deleted. Please, be smart.
Myrza (NA)
: I'm also pretty upset about rank disparity in norms. I get it, norms isn't serious and all and I just want to have fun, but I don't want to have to queue for ranked just to get with a pool of people that are about my skill level. EX: I am by no means a "good" player. I am not a hardcore ranked player, but I play on occasion. I did a bit of ranked in order to get back into silver after I had a loss streak way early in the season. I would be placed regularly with bronze and silver players. Occasionally a gold would appear, but it was unlikely. I try not to do back to back ranked matches, so I go to norms to chill out and ease off the pressure. In my next few matches I am constantly seeing people that are active in ranked and are at levels such as Plat or Dia. Some people consider players in these ranks as "good" and others may not, either way, there will be a very clear difference in skill. I want to improve by playing against people that are above my skill level, but not against people whose are so far away from me in skill gap that I don't improve but rather just get stomped.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YG09qrlT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-14T16:35:23.978+0000) > > I'm also pretty upset about rank disparity in norms. I get it, norms isn't serious and all and I just want to have fun, but I don't want to have to queue for ranked just to get with a pool of people that are about my skill level. If you send a ticket for sh like this, they answer that everything is fine. This is the actual shame, it's a scam and they know it, and intentionally keep doing it. https://imgur.com/Z6t1w1W.png[] (I was in the **winning** team here)
: Lmao only issue they respond too is skin related
> [{quoted}](name=LegitBacon66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=G0pXVroj,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:44:01.597+0000) > > Lmao only issue they respond too is skin related Indeed :D This is both fun and depressing at the same time. And, IMHO, it tells a lot about how S10 won't be better than S8 and 9, with these people keeping "working" the same way.
: So, um is Riot AFK?
They haven't given feedbacks for the whole season, and basically it was the same for S8. Guess they ran out of excuses :P
: After just over a year of balancing, Riot was able to get Akali's presence at worlds from 80% to 87%
: Why are gameplay mods deleting threads about gameplay
They also removed topics about matchmaking, with stats and everything. A bit... "_peculiar_". They really should be more efficient and careful, since for whatever reason these Boards don't have a simple **"lock topic" option**, and they can just delete the whole thread. Happy 10 year anniversary, btw :D
X3N0N (NA)
: I finally understand why people think that the matchmaking is so bad.
_"Working as intended"_. And it's not even a joke, it is intentional :D
: Ah, the bots player knows balance LMAO.
> [{quoted}](name=I Love Roses,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-11-08T10:13:35.859+0000) > > Ah, the bots player knows balance LMAO. No, but a functional brain does ^^ Sad for you, you can still do a lot of things, stay up!
: Can we tone down damage and make league require skill again?
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XUEFeAMQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-05T08:39:26.396+0000) > > I'm starting to get really fucking bored being one shot by things like a 1/4 malphite because he built one item and you gave his ult 100% ap scaling. Did it take you only 2 years to? :P And what does it make you think that something is gonna change in S10? Did you see their last "support"?
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EKAGkTH,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T15:55:04.407+0000) > > Conspiracy theories aren't either verifiable nor refutable. Here, you can just look yourself if games are one-sided a huge number of times, or not. Have fun. > > The average WR would be approximately the same, ie. 50% in your usual elo. > > What would be different, is the **fairness** of the matches. You should have a narrow gaussian distribution, picked at "perfectly balanced match". > At the moment, even a goose could notice that **tons** (actually the majority) of games are _incredibily easy_, and **tons** are _incredibly hard_, even just one after the other, with **no gradualness** whatsoever. Okay, I'll bite. What is the criteria that you use for deciding that a game is one sided? Edit: And also, while you're figuring that out, if Riot had this secret true MMR system that is a more accurate representation of skill, and that it's using to rig games to reach 50% winrates, why would they not just use that system as the fair system? After all, if it's accurate enough to rig games, it's certainly accurate enough to create fair games. And if it's accurate enough to create fair games, by your own admission, everyone would move to 50% winrates anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EKAGkTH,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T16:18:34.825+0000) > > Okay, I'll bite. What is the criteria that you use for deciding that a game is one sided? In the last topic that _someone_ deleted for whatever reason, a guy was saying that games are not "forced". I took a look at his own match history, and checked his last 10 games (he only played Aram and Normals, so I checked his last 10 normals). 6 win, 4 loss. 2 close games, ie. similar kills for both team, AND no more than 5k Gold difference. The other **8** games? **ALL over 10k** Gold difference, even 20k. And, scores like 12-35. ( https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3191279624/269624?tab=overview ) > Edit: And also, while you're figuring that out, if Riot had this secret true MMR system that is a more accurate representation of skill, and that it's using to rig games to reach 50% winrates, why would they not just use that system as the fair system? After all, if it's accurate enough to rig games, it's certainly accurate enough to create fair games. And if it's accurate enough to create fair games, by your own admission, everyone would move to 50% winrates anyway. No no, creating a fair system is far more difficult. Just by working on board games, where math is much simpler, you can notice it immediatly. Eg: take 6 people, their "skills" are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. How do you balance the 2 teams of 3 people? 1-4-6 vs 2-3-5? 2-3-6 vs. 1-4-5? They are pretty balanced, but you can't be sure, because of things called "deviations". You don't need to work hard, anyway: just make something like 1-2-3 vs 4-5-6, or 1-3-5 vs. 2-4-6, or 1-2-6 vs. 3-4-5. You're pretty sure that the first team will always lose; permute the players, and things will be ok. Of course with just 6 players overall it doesn't work perfectly, but with a bit more it's fine. It's simpler, and it's **controllable**. For example, about _streaks_. The other reason is, indeed, that it makes you **play more**. You won't reach your "right" elo as easily, since you will lose some "anomalous" games even if you're not expected to. You gotta play more. **And**, when you finally get to your "right" elo, instead of staying basically **steady**, winning and losing **balanced** games... you will instead "oscillate" quite a bit, winning some "anomalous" games that you were not expected to, for example in a "lucky" _winstreak_, climbing a bit higher. And then dropping again, in an "unlucky" _losestreak_, so that you will try to climb again. And so on.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EKAGkTH,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T14:33:47.894+0000) > > Good. > Now, as I've already tried to explain, take a "true MMR" result and keep using it for "secret" (= rigged) calculations, and just show people other numbers obtained by a fair calculation. Then, just use your rigged results to keep forcing people's WRs as you want. > [BTW, Riot doesn't show **anything** at all, so it's even simpler.] > > This way you can JUSTIFY THE EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCES, ie. that their matchmaking is a complete shame and gives a freaking HIGH NUMBER OF ONE-SIDED games, which is NOT explainable otherwise with simple and fair Gaussian distributions. > > I'm sure you're trying to do your best, but I really don't get why you keep missing the point. Wow, this one is new. It's like a conspiracy theory on top of a conspiracy theory. My question: If matchmaking was magically 100% perfect, always matched players with and against players of exactly equal skill every single game, what would you expect the average win rate to be?
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EKAGkTH,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T15:37:31.243+0000) > > Wow, this one is new. It's like a conspiracy theory on top of a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories aren't either verifiable nor refutable. Here, you can just look yourself if games are one-sided a huge number of times, or not. Have fun. > My question: If matchmaking was magically 100% perfect, always matched players with and against players of exactly equal skill every single game, what would you expect the average win rate to be? The average WR would be approximately the same, ie. 50% in your usual elo. What would be different, is the **fairness** of the matches. You should have a narrow gaussian distribution, picked at "perfectly balanced match". At the moment, even a goose could notice that **tons** (actually the majority) of games are _incredibily easy_, and **tons** are _incredibly hard_, even just one after the other, with **no gradualness** whatsoever.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Right? I was actualy waiting for some folks to respond. I think the name calling got out of hand and A moderator just killed the thread. Heres the Adjustment formula information I was talking about. https://imgur.com/a/4tnzT2M
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2EKAGkTH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-04T09:06:10.266+0000) > > Right? I was actualy waiting for some folks to respond. > > I think the name calling got out of hand and A moderator just killed the thread. > > Heres the Adjustment formula information I was talking about. > https://imgur.com/a/4tnzT2M Good. Now, as I've already tried to explain, take a "true MMR" result and keep using it for "secret" (= rigged) calculations, and just show people other numbers obtained by a fair calculation. Then, just use your rigged results to keep forcing people's WRs as you want. [BTW, Riot doesn't show **anything** at all, so it's even simpler.] This way you can JUSTIFY THE EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCES, ie. that their matchmaking is a complete shame and gives a freaking HIGH NUMBER OF ONE-SIDED games, which is NOT explainable otherwise with simple and fair Gaussian distributions. I'm sure you're trying to do your best, but I really don't get why you keep missing the point.
Aosy (EUW)
: Matchmaking... Broken as per usual.
Meanwhile, another big topic about matchmaking "misteriously" **disappeared**. Good job, whoever did that :D Totally _not shady_.
Łμst (NA)
: How do you get honor back if everyone skips honors after a match ends?
Because its main goal is to make you play thousands of games, not to promote fair play. That's why: you can't honor enemies; you can't honor several people; you get to high honor levels only after TONS of games. And, if you don't get banned, you will raise anyway, since there's no "low key" system to discourage bad behaviours, besides the ban (chat, weeks, perma etc.) system, who works in a very approximate way.
Irapia (EUW)
: Dear Pyke mains, stop taking kills without ult and stop ulting people with huge shutdowns. Also stop giving the enemy carry your shutdown gold. Sincerely, An Adc main
> [{quoted}](name=Irapia,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fKNkQbu1,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:58:25.878+0000) > > Dear Pyke mains, stop taking kills without ult and stop ulting people with huge shutdowns. Also stop giving the enemy carry your shutdown gold. > > Sincerely, > > An Adc main :D (or, just pick an actual support for once!)
: OPINION: Riot has turned Pyke into a complete mess.
Pyke was born as ~~an idi~~ a silly missconception, due to the "not so competent" people who worked on him and on the game overall. Remember** his creator**, happy for a _"**support **who can go for pentakills"_? This is the level of the people working out here. What can you expect? So, as for Yuumi, and probably for Senna, they have no clue how to fix this, besides letting Pyke OP for 1 season (or 2), because of Project Pyke **skin** and for the mindless oneshot meta, that the players who haven't quit yet seem to enjoy. (especially autofilled supports)
Leetri (EUW)
: Yasuo could be the worst champion in the game and he'd still be one of the most popular ones. It's his kit and theme people like, not his numbers.
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=U0n4BfEd,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-11-01T15:32:30.172+0000) > > Yasuo could be the worst champion in the game and he'd still be one of the most popular ones. It's his kit and theme people like, not his numbers. False. At the beginning of S8 he was very bad because of the new items and runes. His playerbase **dropped**. And there were even memes saying that he wasn't even banned much anymore in champ select. Then they made Conqueror basically for him, more than for bruisers, and people started to play him again, since at first he was also beyond busted.
: FIX MATCHMAKING
"Stomp or get stomped" is a well known rule for every queue, and it's intentional: years pass, and they are doing absolutely nothing about it.
: Is Riot trying to change the support role ?
They're mostly deleting it. Basically a natural evolution of a neverending mindless oneshot meta.
: Just because the pros abuse something doesnt inherently mean it is overturned tho. Otherwise MF support is apparantly broken, which ofc no reasonable person would say it is. Pro play is a very different environment.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLi3k5En,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T15:20:44.630+0000) > > Just because the pros abuse something doesnt inherently mean it is overturned tho. Otherwise MF support is apparantly broken, which ofc no reasonable person would say it is. Pro play is a very different environment. My last comment: _"It means that she was born as a design complete failure."_ My first comment: "They just failed with two problematic "supports" {{champion:555}} {{champion:350}} ..." Never said "overtuned". I said "**failure**", and she totally is. They can't manage her, nor Pyke, and they both are a nuisance. It's what happens when people can't do their job properly, and still they keep doing it.
: Yuumi was fine until people buffed her tho
> [{quoted}](name=ChaddyFantome,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hLi3k5En,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-10-30T22:55:18.155+0000) > > Yuumi was fine until people buffed her tho Totally not: now she's overnerfed, and _still_ abusable by "pros". It means that she was **born** as a design complete **failure**. That happens a lot, when people don't know what they are doing, and still keep working in the same place.
: how senna looks fun to play a fits the marksman support niche. Although a "fun support" is completely subjective. When i first saw her kit i thought it was underwhelming which was fine to finally have a champ that isn't overloaded
> [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wqes0v6H,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T21:19:52.594+0000) > > how senna looks fun to play a fits the marksman support niche. Although a "fun support" is completely subjective. When i first saw her kit i thought it was underwhelming which was fine to finally have a champ that isn't overloaded "Fun support" is subjective. "**Actual**" fun support, with the icons of Pyke and Yuumi placed right next to it, is evidently **not** what they keep doing. But I think we just need to wait only a bit more to see it in a direct way ^^
: I'd bet my left nut they force losses. They want to keep it like the American political system 50/50. Don't believe me? Get urself a 70% win rate watch what happens. Loss streak with you being the ace. I am a necromancer move along
> [{quoted}](name=ÌheØneÄboveÅll,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pTpVoN2Y,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:59:54.969+0000) > > I'd bet my left nut they force losses. They want to keep it like the American political system 50/50. Don't believe me? Get urself a 70% win rate watch what happens. Loss streak with you being the ace. I am a necromancer move along Man, you really are :D Actually I'm glad to see that 2 years ago we already know that their matchmaking was rigged ^^
: Senna Design Team be Like.....
> [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HZbEEIRZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:58:16.423+0000) > ... > Good One Riot.... But its not April. Yeah, looks like that Yasuo April's fool, but this time it's real.
: "Senna is just gonna be an ADC!" - Debunking the Myth
"Senna is just gonna be an**other problem in this game, instead of an actual fun support, since this competent people never learn**!" {{champion:555}} {{champion:350}} Fixed it for you.
DeusVult (NA)
: There is 0% chance that Senna abilities remain the same 2-3 months after release
They never learn. They just failed with two problematic "supports" {{champion:555}} {{champion:350}} , and still they're making the same ~~idi~~ absurd mistakes for no reason, instead of trying to fix their previous ones.
: Senna: The "support" ADC
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=EdIir47o,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:18:06.899+0000) > > _Pyke 2.0_ {{champion:555}} > Good job once again, Riot. You learned nothing ^^ And there are ~~clow~~ people who think it's gonna be fine... We will see
: Players; Hey Riot, for Season 10 you should lower damage.
Same as for pre-Season 8 and pre-Season 9. Wanna bet if anything is gonna change this time? :)
: This is how events should be like
What event? There are only (pretty good) rewards, BUT **once in a lifetime** and **without any special** mission or mode. This is not an event, it's a **one-time giveaway**.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=EdIir47o,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-27T18:18:06.899+0000) > > _Pyke 2.0_ {{champion:555}} > Good job once again, Riot. You learned nothing ^^ I like how all the people calling her "balanced" will be crying when she's released and they can't play the game. In her current form at least from what I've seen she is way too strong. Ofc this is limited data but if I were to make a conclusion from this it is that she is way too broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Magnesium14,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=EdIir47o,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:51:11.244+0000) > > I like how all the people calling her "balanced" will be crying when she's released and they can't play the game. In her current form at least from what I've seen she is way too strong. Ofc this is limited data but if I were to make a conclusion from this it is that she is way too broken. I know, but you see that the only guys who like the current state of the game aren't particularly... smart :D They just downvote compulsively, without any explanation. So, besides trolls and biased fan boys, the quality of the discussion here is very low.
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Senna Abilities
_Pyke 2.0_ {{champion:555}} Good job once again, Riot. You learned nothing ^^
Sylaelque (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T14:17:07.503+0000) > > Indeed, and it's not a theory. > Just look at what they did with Pyke {{champion:555}} : a disgusting champ with 60% ban rate, and they "fixed" it by... buffing another nuisance, ie. Blitz {{champion:53}} . > > They finally nerfed Pyke only when this season was over, so these "competent" people work in a very sad way. Pyke still disgustingly broken, his nerfs was kinda like joke behind all of this kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Sylaelque,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T14:27:02.990+0000) > > Pyke still disgustingly broken, his nerfs was kinda like joke behind all of this kit. I agree, that actually is a further joke by them to us :D
: I'm still convinced Riot leaves champions in a stronger the avarage state on purpose to artificially lower the banrates of their antifun posterboys. {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LKItzN8n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T14:00:51.666+0000) > > I'm still convinced Riot leaves champions in a stronger the avarage state on purpose to artificially lower the banrates of their antifun posterboys. > {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} Indeed, and it's not a theory. Just look at what they did with Pyke {{champion:555}} : a disgusting champ with 60% ban rate, and they "fixed" it by... buffing another nuisance, ie. Blitz {{champion:53}} . They finally nerfed Pyke only when this season was over, so these "competent" people work in a very sad way.
: Tencent caught fabricating loot box odds. Now trying to cover it up.
Told you, this company is totally _not shady_. That's why they usually reveal so many informations, like real player numbers, mmr, matchmaking actual rules, and so on.
Lost R (NA)
: Why remove the healing from Relic Shield?
Deathmatch game. Good luck, melee supports :|
: What i feel when i play support
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qgMAQdVU,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-24T15:07:55.556+0000) > > Pain. > > i really try to avoid my main role now. > It feels so bad to have 0 impact into the game if your adc wants to die, or worse, when you play a squishy supp while you face a > Leona/Blitz/Thresh/Nauti etc. and a 4 man fiesta just crashes into you and your adc. > > I'm like wasting tons of LP and time just to avoid the role i'm better with... > Hope this pre season would give emchanters some love. > > Sorry for rant :/ Indeed, that's how the game is now, since this company intentionally made it so: _sudden deaths & one shots_, _one shots & sudden deaths_. It's just about _hard engaging_, mindlessy, and **dealing damage**. Protection / helping / defending? No thanks. This is a deathmatch game now, no room for strategy.
: Why remove my comments for "harassment and insults"?
Where exactly is the "shame" about a sentence like "waiting for someone saying everything is fine"? Where is the offence, exactly? I thought it was a joke, at first.
: Riot wants everyone to play one style, fast paced one shot meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Harden Stepback,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y5Q9wTV4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-24T19:02:54.959+0000) > > Riot wants everyone to play one style, fast paced one shot meta. Indeed. Get ready for Season 10, and remember that (almost) nobody thought that S9 could have been worse than S8. But these people are.. Too _competent_.
: Ohmwrecker needs to be reworked, not removed. Its a Named item
It's pretty obvious they don't care, sadly. And maybe it's better this way, this deathmatch game is totally different from the old League.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: it's hilarious how you think support is braindead because it stopped being about SHIELDING AND HEALING, that's really ironic
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1nQ5fh7u,comment-id=000600010000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:30:35.721+0000) > > it's hilarious how you think support is braindead because it stopped being about SHIELDING AND HEALING, that's really ironic So you consider a game of moves and **counter-moves** a braindead system, and a mindless spam & burst based one a good one. Got it. No wonder this game is now for people like you ;)
: As someone who secondary mains Braum, he’s a very good soft counter to hook supports which are meta as fuck right now and I think he has room for minor buffs such as base resistance or small ability buffs. People saying Braum is cancer when he’s mostly disengage are apparently fine with a spell thief brand solo carrying bot lane lol
> [{quoted}](name=lane insurance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1nQ5fh7u,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-21T12:15:31.655+0000) > > As someone who secondary mains Braum, he’s a very good soft counter to hook supports which are meta as fuck right now and I think he has room for minor buffs such as base resistance or small ability buffs. People saying Braum is cancer when he’s mostly disengage are apparently fine with a spell thief brand solo carrying bot lane lol True. This is because this great company totally destroyed the support role, especially for true tanks: _"hey let assassins and other burst roles (basically everyone in the game) one-shot the ADC going 1 vs 2 against their support too; just let's make supports another brai--ead role, but not actually someone who **SUPPORTS** his team, like protecting / saving / shielding / healing"_
Zira (NA)
: Wow, Senna is the first champ I've been looking forward to since Nami
Another "peculiar" support? With _these people_ in the balance and design teams? Sure, what could possibly go wrong? {{champion:555}} {{champion:350}}
: Normal Blind Matching
If you ask them, the answer is _"working as intended"_. If you try to explain "but my match was disgusting, can't you do anything?", they will answer _"working as intended"_.
Arakadia (NA)
: The client is still attrociously bad and its ridiculous that Riot has left it in its current state.
: Season 10
The same people **responsible** for Season 8 _AND_ Season 9 are still there. So of course it can't be better. As I said in pre-season 9, expect the worst.
: Worlds is Better... Without the Chat-box
Try a Discord dedicated server, with people actually interested in it. You can keep it open and comment while watching.
Exibir mais

Nea104

Nível 148 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão