Comentários de Rioters
: Wym why does she need buffs? She has a 0% winrate.
She’s been buffed at least 30 times in the past 2 years.
Comentários de Rioters
: You lose either {{summoner:14}} (kill securing spell with healing reduction) or {{summoner:21}} (somethingthat can save you from death) to get a spell that has no value on lanephase and has some little value elsewhere. That is usually bad.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CouchBeast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XJZMti5T,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T12:55:32.009+0000) > > there is no reduction acrully the cost is reduced at my favor Yeah then tbh I don't think it's bad if you playing a mage that uses Luden's
Runic Echoes procs on Ezreal Q. S5 AP Ezreal mid with smite is back.
Comentários de Rioters
KazKaz (OCE)
: I genuinely hope Riot is trolling with these PBE changes
Rito Games get erect when they look at her that’s why she is getting a new stripper skin and buffs. 100% obvious fucking bias in this company.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Antenora (EUW)
: > this makes these stupid ADC champions like Vayne, Kaisa, Jinx scale quicker. Imagine taking towers as Vayne. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I’m not talking about taking towers. I’m talking about turret plates in bot lane. Any ADC champion can take turret plates easy.
mack9112 (NA)
: I mean why did you lose 3/4 of your health while your opponent did not ? Because they outplayed you ? So there reward is a turret plate.
Lets say I’m playing against Velkoz or Brand support. Great, now I got to dodge the ADC and 500 things from the support while also trying to farm minions.
: And when top/bot swap lanes?
Top lane turrets is more tanky than bot lane turrets. They can swap lanes right now if they choose too but bot lane turret plates are easy to take.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: OH LOOK! Another yasuo hate thread! lol Why don't we just make yasuo's max ad 10? Yasuo's been nerfed to hell. Try playing him before commenting on him. 9/10 yasuos I see int and feed every game, usually on my team.
Oh yeah, Yasuo was pick/ban in all 5 games in the lck today. Won 3, lost 1 and banned 1. All games he won, he had a positive score line. Nerfed to hell btw. Yasuo’s only int and feed because the champion is ridiculously broken so the player think they are a god and try to 1v5.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: 53% wr isn't that great lul
Comentários de Rioters
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6jXneMFb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-30T08:43:23.565+0000) > > So what you are saying is, you just got a hate boner for Aatrox, can't seem to dodge easy skillshots and rather nerf actually balanced champs, than really problematic ones? I don't have a hate boner for the champion, I find Jax more problematic but Jax isn't picked in a competitive enviroment, Aatrox is being exploited in that atompshere and that's majority of the reason these changes happen He's around 70% pick/ban rate in LCS, that's why he's getting nerfed He's the highest picked top laner by quite a big margin, (13%) he needs to be tuned down to the point he isn't exploitable so yeah i'm for aatrox nerfs. don't make it personal just because i disagree with you lol
Irelia is also basically pick/ban status in pro play. Has she been nerfed every 2 patches?
Comentários de Rioters
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: Which adc has 700 range except a Jinx with maxed q or Twitch with Ult?
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Elessar,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AnkzilE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-29T09:07:47.932+0000) > > Which adc has 700 range except a Jinx with maxed q or Twitch with Ult? Tristana and Caitlyn come close. Not exactly 700 range but it makes no difference.
: A draven with only BT is a problem for any non-adc since when? That 20% lifesteal does little when he has 150 AD and like 0.8 attack speed. Any top laner can still crush him like a bug.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0AnkzilE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T09:06:40.311+0000) > > A draven with only BT is a problem for any non-adc since when? That 20% lifesteal does little when he has 150 AD and like 0.8 attack speed. Any top laner can still crush him like a bug. But Draven has his Q that gives bonus damage so extra lifesteal on top. I suppose that champions can still kill him, but if you make one mistake then you are fucked. That is the problem.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: Idk, why is Aatrox allowed to have four hard CC, 3 of which is one a single ability, why is he allowed to have one of the highest AD steroids in the game, why is he allowed to have a reposition tool. Because balance, different champions get different thing and no, longest range ADC is actually Kog (with an ability), Kindred (with her stacks), and Tristana.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Ydg70of,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-27T11:05:03.188+0000) > > Idk, why is Aatrox allowed to have four hard CC, 3 of which is one a single ability, why is he allowed to have one of the highest AD steroids in the game, why is he allowed to have a reposition tool. > > Because balance, different champions get different thing and no, longest range ADC is actually Kog (with an ability), Kindred (with her stacks), and Tristana. Maybe because Aatrox requires skill to play even decently? High skilled champions should have strong kits to reward the player. Caitlyn gets a strong kit for free while the player stands there at 700 range right clicking to win.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Because she's a siege marksman. She can't 1v1 at all.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2Ydg70of,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-27T11:16:19.996+0000) > > Because she's a siege marksman. > She can't 1v1 at all. I’ll use headshot on someone, then E then get another headshot for free and kill them.
Comentários de Rioters
Mandrakk (EUW)
: Possible Gangplank adjustment?
That’s real funny because GP can win the laning phase from level 1 with Grasp Q spam.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Jinx' kit and overloaded, good joke, mate. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Honestly, throwing around buzzwords doesn't help your case. Jinx' kit is **really** basic, she is definitely not overloaded.
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8ffthA0A,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-08T08:27:39.424+0000) > > Jinx' kit and overloaded, good joke, mate. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > Honestly, throwing around buzzwords doesn't help your case. Jinx' kit is **really** basic, she is definitely not overloaded. Her passive gives her three different extra stats. She can use two forms of attacks. One attack gives her bonus AS, the other one does AOE damage. Global ult with execute damage. Zone control with root/stun whatever. Long range slow and poke. Not overloaded btw.
: Jinx nerfs when?
Because Jinx is an ADC champion that’s why she won’t get nerfed regardless of her win rate, also there is Rito bias involved too. Jinx can be 80% win rate and won’t get nerfed. If Jinx gets nerfed, how will the players be able to just right click to win from level 1 with her overstat and overloaded kit?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: no matter if he presses E or not, he lasts 0.75 sec in the air so, the cd is still 6 sec, but there are a 5.25 sec of window where he isn't untargeable now the true question, is why you lied and said that the base cd was 5 sec without cdr
Fizz is also untargetable while jumping and landing. These take around 0.25sec each so that is over 1 second untargetability spammable ability.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: I know this is the boards and this is going to get upvoted but how is he E on 5 sec / 0 sec cd? it has 10 sec base cd https://i.gyazo.com/b6ff128c205e242071591df2cb93a40b.png and with 40% cdr it goes to 6 sec don't even forget that it's impossible to get 40% cdr on fizz, the best you can get is 30% with protobelt/lichbane/zhonya ???
6 seconds on the tooltip. The cooldown starts as you press E not when it finishes. You need to take some numbers off the 6 seconds. If he quick E’s the cooldown will be longer compared to longer E usage.
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Neriticc

Nível 69 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão