Pyrosan (NA)
: it's been like what 6 months now and biscuits are still stopping remakes
: It'd be cool if we could actually nerf blitzs hook instead of tapping his armor
Riot does that so often, they do an unnecessary buff to a champion (that suddenly gets a skin a bit later, strange COINCIDENCE), nobody likes, nobody wants it, it ruins the balance of a champion, making it frustrating to fight against and Riot notices the champion having +4 points on winrate and instead of reverting a bad buff they will do some useless nerfs next to it, as if they actually believed the changes they made were good
: > [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qyugX23d,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T18:06:39.397+0000) > > The reality is I end up winning a non negligeable number of the games in which my team wanted to surrender at 2, 4,10, 15 minuts, so since I do not like to waste my time in Lobby, champ select or looking for a game, I keep playing. > > On the plus side, it teaches me how to play from behind and how to pull up some nice comeback, so, it's a win win situation, either I win Lps and learn, or I just learn. ^ This. So many "surrender the second I die" kiddos will never know how to turn a game around because they simply give up instead of pushing through. At least 20% of the games I win had someone attempt to surrender because of their "woe is me" attitude. I've even had people who were so incredibly blind to the game they were playing that they tried to surrender when the enemy team had an AFK. Once they realized the game was (unfortunately) handed to us, and saw the AFK, they magically started playing better. A shining example of how much your state of mind impacts your gameplay. The funniest part is his response is that people are "holding him hostage". To re-emphasize: Don't start a game if you can't finish it. People who are capable of playing while behind don't share your "omfg I just died so the game is over" mentality, and thus, continuing is not holding anyone hostage. Playing the game that everyone in the match agreed to play is, well, exactly that. Lighten up. Play some of the harder matches. People who surrender at the first sign of trouble are typically the ones hard stuck, and are also coincidentally the ones who feed the enemy team to begin with. Embracing the fact that you will inevitably be outplayed, and learning to recover from it, will benefit you and your team far more than begging to surrender because you're 0/4.
I think there's a line to be drawn here. Yes, some people say "I feel held hostage" when people don't want to surrender at 15, and sometimes they can be right, also yes sometimes they give up too fast a game that is totally winnable. What being held hostage means in silver, is pretty much playing a game where you're the only one a bit fed but not enough to carry, that everyone on your team is turbo inting and they don't surrender, you knew the game was fucked at 15 or maybe 20/25 but the guys didn't want to surrend because reasons and you end up playing a 40 minutes game where you have no goddamn chance of winning but since it's silver and ennemies don't really know how to end a game it never ends and you actually feel hostage.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AxKerxNA,comment-id=0009000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:08:11.614+0000) > > There's a difference betwin picking a champ that is strong in URF and spamming only the S tier champions every game. So what? It's a 4fun gamemode. If people wanna play those "S tier" champs (there is a tierlist for URF champs??), let them. Whats the prob? > When some people boost themselves in ranked spamming the most broken champs, i'm sure they have fun yes, but like, it's not the point The point of ranked is to win, gain LP and climb through elos. Ofc players will play champs that are strong/broken in the meta. If you have issues with it, it's the same as having issues with players who're using everything they can to win the game. Nothing wrong with that.
There is totally something wrong with that, if you saw high elo players complaining about Pyke when he was OP, it's because silvers were able to reach high diamond just because of their picks, OTPS are stuck and hate the game, even tyler1 is playing Kaisa because you need it to climb nowadays, so no, it's not a good thing, doing everythind you can to win is a good thing, abusing the potato balance of the game isn't. In URF people play broken shit to satisfy their ego and spam their best "ez i stomped" every game, basically it's an ego booster at this point. There's even a huge portion of players that actually spam urf on some smurfs to stomp even harder. Basically, people are assholes going with the strongest builds instead of actually having fun, Urf was about trying cool builds with funny way of playing the games and trying new things that you couldn't do before, you could even have some side objectives like reach maximum stacks on like Chogath Nasus Veigar etc... Now URF is an abomination where I can't even have fun playing except when I'm with friends. You and those players are stuck with the mentality that winning just to win is fun, when it actually never mattered in URF, people used to make games last hours to test the limits of the game, now games last 12 minutes because a Riven main with lethality build had 50 kills and nuked everyone. As I already said the problem is the community and it's tryhard mentality with this win to win culture
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=World peace plz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AxKerxNA,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-29T17:35:32.712+0000) > > Y thats the thing people keep picking the same champ over and over again. I mean sure pick strong stuff but isnt it kinda sad to have like what 145 champs and only see like 20 cause people keep picking the same stuff everygame{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} So? If people have fun with those picks let them play it. Thats the point of this mode. To have fun. Just because people like you are mad about it, every1 else should not have fun? Besides, it's not like you cant pick those "strong champs" aswell.
There's a difference betwin picking a champ that is strong in URF and spamming only the S tier champions every game. When some people boost themselves in ranked spamming the most broken champs, i'm sure they have fun yes, but like, it's not the point
: Imagine being bitched at for playing Nasus against an Ezreal midlane and getting accused for Try-Harding when you're going as AD glass stacks cannon Nasus meanwhile Ezreal is going AP destructor and abusing his w e combo for free damage because he's too bad to land his q.
Actually had the same playing tank nasus, I just wanted to be sticky and stack lmao
: Just like real league, the best way to have fun is just to play with friends. Relying on strangers to play for fun and not just to win sadly never works.
I agree, I mostly play with friends nowadays, even in urf
: You didn't? Literally anyone who's ever played previous versions of regular URF could tell you that this is what happens when you give people the power to choose. It's the exact reason why those people were so adamantly vocal about keeping it as ARURF, and exactly why people clamoring for normal URF were always downvoted into oblivion. But people who had never played URF or had only played ARURF were the ones thinking it was some golden utopia of fun, when in reality it's an ugly swamp of filth.
I don't think it's that bad you can still have some fun in URF, it's just that every game there is 2 people average pissing you off because they tryhard with lethality riven one shotting everyone that just wanna have fun spamming spells
musixxal (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AxKerxNA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T14:57:30.635+0000) > > I disagree, ARURF was just as toxic, people would just dodge when they wouldn't have what they want, they would just google what's the most OP build and runes for a champion and play that, games were just as fast and people just as toxic, > the only difference is that now I see a Jhin every game now people are choosing to do that to you every single game. fun isn't it.
ARURF had different problems, for exemple playing some games was useless cuz you knew in champ select you were gonna get destroyed cuz they had vayne and draven or shit like that. Actual URF feels bad because everyone is fighting for the 10 same champions because they have like 70% winrate in URF or shit like that
: Oh no. Who ever would have guessed that URF would immediately degrade back into tryhards trying to slap people with their e-peen. What an unheard of thing that was not even remotely predicted by everyone.
I know it's like that but I didn't expect it would be that bad legit
: What a surprise. People abuse the strong thing in urf. It's almost like Riot made it ARURF for that exact fucking reason in the first place. But, noooooo. Everyone who was in favor of ARURF and said that URF was trash was wrong.
I disagree, ARURF was just as toxic, people would just dodge when they wouldn't have what they want, they would just google what's the most OP build and runes for a champion and play that, games were just as fast and people just as toxic, the only difference is that now I see a Jhin every game
Comentários de Rioters
: It's getting annoying af to see nothing but Xayah & Kai'Sa in literally every game in Worlds
Kaisa mains on another post saying she's the weakest adc, kind of hilarious.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PvrH7Twh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-27T17:38:34.663+0000) > > The elder dragon execute is a r%%%%%ed change. Games already end fast enough. Nobody needs an elder dragon execute to end games. ? if ur the best at taking dragons. the earliest you can get the soul/4 dragon kills is 25 minutes. meaning elder can spawn AT THE FASTEST 30 mins into game. if you lost 4 dragons and elder 30 mins into a game, you deserve to lose. change my mind
What if you're playing late game champions, it will just force the games to be quicker than before
: I feel like riot should make ranked harder like if you die to much and lose you lose ALOT more elo. But yeah it sucks I hate playing ranked since most of my champions are not carries meaning if I have a shit team there isn't much I can do.
Yeah I feel you, but the system is supposed to punish people who are hard feeding, it just doesn't work
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Its only luck based when you are where you belong.
Yes but I don't know where I belong, since my elo is pretty much randomness, and since I play mostly toplane I don't really play the kind of role who can hard carry itself out of your elo, I do well in most of my games, and I know for a fact I can be on par with low gold players. But I like playing CC and Tanks or team based champions, so I depend on my team to climb
Comentários de Rioters
: There are threads on this board from a while back that are basically everyone from the Shaco Main reddit coming in and upvoting it even though the champion was fine. I would have to go through, back at least a year to find it, but it does exist. That said, yes, they shouldn't listen to Shaco mains ever. :/ They're the most deluded bunch of people I've ever met.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YEiu6hxA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T14:47:58.151+0000) > >I don't know how matchmaking makes play with players that are literally not in the right elo somehow Because you're basing "right Elo" on a single game instead of a sum of all games
The game I mentionned is an example of something that happens to me (and others) a lot
: The Ezreal was a duo with the Lux and the Thresh was a duo with the Gragas. The enemy team has one duo in Sivir and Rakan.
Of course I don't deny those kind of things, but what feels awful is the difference in levels, the next game I start, I got some decent silvers with me, and an unranked smurf who absolutely stomped the game for us, the ennemy team had an inting neeko and a Bronze 1 Ezreal, I didn't even have fun in this game because we just outright destroyed them, I don't know how matchmaking makes play with players that are literally not in the right elo somehow
Comentários de Rioters
: As a season 2 veteran I can say that the state of the game increased my toxicity to insane level, I never believed I would get my s2 account permabanned and then a year after my other account also, currently on my third. Main reason is because I play {{champion:122}} only and since Riot decided to turn top lane into a complete fuckfest of bullshit ranged champions and mages who no one wants to nerf it seems for 2 years now, and I can say that I will not be surprised if this one also gets permabanned. Because if you type 3 letters to your 1/9 ADC who REFUSES to surrender, that’s worth of a ban, amazing system right? However, I am NOT reformed and i NEVER will be, because even in real life I am a very easily triggered person because of things I will not talk about but it’s there. But I can give you one advice, just leave the game, abuse this shitty system Riot made, AFKers NEVER and i will say that again NEVER get punished. If you feel like you will flame and tilt too much, just leave the game.
Darius always get toxic because they're not used to have bad matchups
rujitra (NA)
: It doesn't. The MMR/LP system is such that it's literally impossible for some bad players - be they unskilled, trolls, inters, AFKs, etc - cannot negatively impact your rank. You will settle into the rank you deserve - period.
Nobody believes that, not even riot, you're just lying to yourself. I keep getting screwed by matchmaking, I don't even know if i'm good or not because wether I lose or not depends on the teamates I get, You have 1 guy turbo inting in every team, one troll, one afk, one guy that is bronze 1 when you're all gold 4 And it drags the whole team down. Atm ranked is a roulette when where you start a game you pray to have teamates that are at least not awful, you don't even think about the picks and how to adapt, you just pray for good rng
Tedbear (NA)
: The matchmaking system will match people based on mmr not mastery points or rank. Sometimes to make finding matches quicker they will put a higher elo/mmr player in compensation of a lower one. For example in a silver match there is a bronze but to make up for it there is a gold player on your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Tedbear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6der0HUI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:43:19.669+0000) > > The matchmaking system will match people based on mmr not mastery points or rank. Sometimes to make finding matches quicker they will put a higher elo/mmr player in compensation of a lower one. For example in a silver match there is a bronze but to make up for it there is a gold player on your team. And that's one you end up with one guy inting so hard he drags the whole team down, happens to me absolutely every game
wolvius (EUW)
: https://i90.servimg.com/u/f90/17/88/51/64/10_yea10.png
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiaEhK0v,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:15:22.808+0000) > > https://i90.servimg.com/u/f90/17/88/51/64/10_yea10.png {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Because these big money whore companies wave stuff like the current loot in your face. "Hey guys look how amazing we are at being a company, enjoy some free loot because we love you guys", where in reality you need to play an absurd number of games to get just one skin, not even being one you want. The reason people don't like some free things is because the people giving them away for free are doing it for monetary gain and leverage over said people, while trying to minimize how much they can actually give away. Edit: The OP edited in the last part later on, after I posted > im talking about they are fantastic gifts for the 10th year anniversary. I wasn't referring to the 10 year anniversary at all, go into my post history and you will see I praised them, and even said that 3000 orange essence might have even been too generous to give, but I am not complaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BePJlJTX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:50:35.547+0000) > > Because these big money whore companies wave stuff like the current loot in your face. "Hey guys look how amazing we are at being a company, enjoy some free loot because we love you guys", where in reality you need to play an absurd number of games to get just one skin, not even being one you want. > > The reason people don't like some free things is because the people giving them away for free are doing it for monetary gain and leverage over said people, while trying to minimize how much they can actually give away. He's talking about the event not the general chest system
: Ornn is a great champion but he is uuugh at low ranking solo q. what are your opinion?
Same problem with Camille, I love the champ but her tools needs a good jungler and a good team, having one of those is already rare
: Would you rather deal with Malphite, Zoe, Shaco, Rengar, Nidalee, LeBlanc, or Ekko?
: > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1d6aZVw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:49:51.221+0000) > > Wait is he not sarcastic ? > > Do you guys think some few skins and essence is worth a 10 year anniversary ?. > Y'all don't need much I'm sorry, not everyone is as greedy as you
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1d6aZVw,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:36:13.403+0000) > > I'm sorry, not everyone is as greedy as you Even the twitch prime rewards are better, A shitty option people abuse to get free skins is better in term of rewards than the 10 year anniversary event.
Tailypo (NA)
: Aetherwing Kayle in mine. They're handing out some pretty decent stuff imo. I thought one of the days was going to be 4 skin shards at one point? I guess I was dreaming.
> [{quoted}](name=Tailypo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiaEhK0v,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:49:59.382+0000) > > Aetherwing Kayle in mine. They're handing out some pretty decent stuff imo. I thought one of the days was going to be 4 skin shards at one point? I guess I was dreaming. It is coming, but all of the rewards feels like not much to me.
: I got Orange Essence. > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiaEhK0v,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:44:58.943+0000) > > Yes, in fact, even if the skin was great, i would still be disappointed. > But hey, if getting a skin and some blue essence is enough for you, you have no standards. > Imagine that some people have been playing the game for up to ten years, dedicating part of their lives to the game and actually hoped more than some shitty winter event tier gifts and urf. > > Because yes, it's Riot's 10 years anniversary apparently, not League's. How long have you been playing? I've been playing since January 2010 and I'm not complaining about my _free stuff._ In fact, they're _giving you a legendary skin later_
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiaEhK0v,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:46:45.563+0000) > > I got Orange Essence. > > How long have you been playing? > > I've been playing since January 2010 and I'm not complaining about my _free stuff._ In fact, they're _giving you a legendary skin later_ I did the amazon prime cheese thing, got so much legendary skins I had to get rid of some to get essence. It's supposed to be 10 years anniversary and it's less interesting than twitch rewards... Been playing seriously for about 3 years, but known the game for 6 i'm kind of recent compared to others, but I can relate to old players feeling of disappointment
: Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the Anniversary Gifts Riot is giving us?
Wait is he not sarcastic ? Do you guys think some few skins and essence is worth a 10 year anniversary ?. Y'all don't need much
Ehhhh (EUW)
: Oh no, you didn't get a great skin for free, and you still complain? despite it being free?
> [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HiaEhK0v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-19T20:54:46.379+0000) > > Oh no, you didn't get a great skin for free, and you still complain? despite it being free? Yes, in fact, even if the skin was great, i would still be disappointed. But hey, if getting a skin and some blue essence is enough for you, you have no standards. Imagine that some people have been playing the game for up to ten years, dedicating part of their lives to the game and actually hoped more than some shitty winter event tier gifts and urf. Because yes, it's Riot's 10 years anniversary apparently, not League's.
Comentários de Rioters
Antenora (EUW)
: Imagine nerfing Bot lane XP when the lane is already 2-3 levels below solo laners. Imagine buffing solo lane XP when Mid lane is the strongest lane in the game.
I kind of disagree, even though they are one or two level lower, if you get a lead you quickly outscale the solo laners and become an unstoppable machine, I think the better botlane wins is not a myth.
: Read [this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/5i7jAZW1-got-to-gold-yesterday-are-you-hard-stuck-iron-bronze-or-silver-and-want-to-get-out-heres-how). I had the same problems.
Yeah that's not really useful, just a long version of "game is luck based so just play a lot and try not to int"
Comentários de Rioters
: At the moment, Shaco is just a guy who dresses as a clown and likes to stab people in the butt. He has no lore.
: > [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2oW0EV9J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T17:36:11.328+0000) > > Rito with the next-level next-level understanding of the game. > A complete and total misunderstanding of the way a game should be played mixed with a desire to make eSports even more flashy causes an unplayable game. > Season 10 looks like total garbage. Its also tradition to hate everything riot does, even when you haven't tried yet the changes they are planning to make. Soj is getting removed, conq reworked to not deal true damage and heal and mointain that gives mr/armor percentage, which promises viable tanks - longer matches, and also there will be a lot more stuff, added to the game, but hey, lets blame them before we haven't tried the changes yet!
Whatever it's not like they listen to feedback, look at Garen
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H9QIub3t,comment-id=0001000100000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:27:06.203+0000) > > I wouldn't call Yasuo balanced, for a champion that is supposed to be very difficult it's surprisingly easy to learn and play (Not to master however.) and he also has some lane bully powers that are insane, his windwall can quickly become huge bullshit as well. > > > The reason he is banned a lot is because his kit is unfair and straight up bullshit to fight against, thing is, he is so popular that Riot will never touch him by fear of scaring the silver yasuo mains off. He is counterable however and you can find ways to win against him he's not {{champion:145}} or {{champion:86}} but he is still a gigantic frustration to fight against when you have a shitty matchup so people just rather ban him. On top of that he's the most popular champion in the game, and thus he is the most picked champion in silver, and I want to fight something else than a Yasuo so I ban him, if I don't ban him it can easily happen for me to fight 10 yasuos in a row. He is very easy to deal with, you just need to play differently. You can easily bait his abilities and punish him hard, people just refuse to adjust and complain when his wall blocks their entire kit.... When they spammed it into him knowing full well he can do this instead of baiting, disengaging, and punishing the 20+CD.
That only works on silvers, good Yasuos won't make this kind of mistakes and will save their windshield for when it matters. You're saying i'm forced to capitalize on the player's mistakes and that's not right to me at all. It's also kind of hard to punish Yasuo since he barely has any CC on his Q and dash (Which is like the major thing he uses for his source of damage and mobility). So he's not the kind of champion that is unforgiving. To me Yasuo is a safe melee lane bully with the best laning mobility in the game.. On top of that he has a very good mid and late game so even in shitty matchups he can always come back and be relevant with his CC and item powerspikes. All of that makes the champion overloaded imo, it's not Kaisa tier, but it's still a pain in the ass to fight, and as I said Riot will almost never do any significant changes to Yasuo because of the huge playerbase.
: Nerf a dueling champion for being a good duelist? LoL community in a nutshell!!
Dueling just means she's good at 1v1s, Fiora and Riven are so good "duelist" that they can duel a whole team and that's not right
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xintium,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H9QIub3t,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-15T13:01:33.278+0000) > > Balancing is an iterative procedure. Your objective is not to "get it right" on the first few attempts. But you do need a reliable and systematic iterative scheme, which, at least theoretically, should converge asymptotically. This is exactly what we have not seen. Riot's balancing framework also has some significant flaws, such as not adjusting winrate with banrate in the case of high ban rates, except with a single correction at 7x ABR. People ban yasuo, a completely balanced champion. Bamrate has no impact on balance.
I wouldn't call Yasuo balanced, for a champion that is supposed to be very difficult it's surprisingly easy to learn and play (Not to master however.) and he also has some lane bully powers that are insane, his windwall can quickly become huge bullshit as well. The reason he is banned a lot is because his kit is unfair and straight up bullshit to fight against, thing is, he is so popular that Riot will never touch him by fear of scaring the silver yasuo mains off. He is counterable however and you can find ways to win against him he's not {{champion:145}} or {{champion:86}} but he is still a gigantic frustration to fight against when you have a shitty matchup so people just rather ban him. On top of that he's the most popular champion in the game, and thus he is the most picked champion in silver, and I want to fight something else than a Yasuo so I ban him, if I don't ban him it can easily happen for me to fight 10 yasuos in a row.
: 40 games played, I'll be diamond by the end of the season, chally by the next :). None of this means that diamonds are any less of dogs, none of them know how to play the game.
And I thought my ego was big. Thanks for reminding us LoL has the second worst community next to Fortnite
Zerenza (NA)
: Nasus is annoying because of his "Time-Bomb" mechanic. Your basically stuck babysitting him the entire game or he get's farm and becomes a nearly unkillable Raid-Boss that one shots everyone. In my experience, Nasus's level 6 is absurdly strong, sure he probably won't 1v1 champions like Fiora, Jax or Camile(Because he isn't supposed to out-duel duelists) but for ANYONE ELSE he probably wins. Nasus is one of the hardest scaling champions in the game because of his Q, he doesn't get outscaled, ever. The only sacrifice he has really for his mid-late game Raid Boss status is that he's weak early game to Bruiser's and Duelists(Which is mostly what you see now) sooooo there you go, nasus's intended weakness, is his weakness. My usual goal against a Nasus is to kill him as many times as possible and make him miss as much farm as possible.
I'm not saying this is not the case, I'm saying that most of the time without jungler help Nasus might struggle to be relevant. The amount of hardcamp you get just because you picked Nasus is insane, and that's why games where he carries aren't that common. I was wrong saying you can outscale him yes, but I meant that yu can prevent him from scaling.
: No, the reason people hate Nasus is because if you're lanning against him then you are on literal dog sitting duty and have to be in charge of dealing with him for the whole game unless you can destroy him in lanning phase to the point that he is useless.
Well yes that isn't wrong, i'm just saying you need your jungler to be doing that, repeated ganks is the best way to destroy a Nasus. However if the Nasus gets ganked for he will become insane just because of cs lead. My point was that Garen doesn't have that weakness and that's what makes him stupidly annoying.
: Read the Jaggernaut class. They're not meant to be defeated in 1v1, they are kited. Same goes for Illaoi and Darius, u don't fight those unless ur a 1v1 champion bruiser like tryndamere fiora or Jax
I'm pretty convinced that Tryndamere, Fiora and, Jax cannot kill Illaoi. Dunno if it's just my hate boner for this champion that's coming out but unless you playing ranged there's not really much you can't do against this kinda bullshit tentacle spamming ass muscle woman
Trias000 (EUNE)
: I feel the same whenever I play against Nasus.
The thing is that Nasus is different, he's not strong on his own, the reason why Nasus is annoying is the reason why i completely stopped playing Nasus, my main, because you totally depend on your jungler. You get shit on so hard past-6 that unless you get ganks you get outscaled, so basically, playing Nasus, If your jungler camps top, before lvl 6 you won the game, if he doesn't you lost. Garen is different because his stupid regen and damage makes him some kind of standalone champ that can do well with or without jgl help. Basically he's not on the weak side. And for Nasus I hate him in this current meta where you need to spam ping ur jungler for help or literally stop taking waves that are further than your turret range (and even that is usually not enough, when elise decides to tower dive level 3, great fun 10/10 wud do it again)
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Blitz only got a buff to his hook range, to which he was always lacking compared to other champions with hooks. This was to bring him in line with others and not feel left out. If you have a problem with this, you have problems with other hookers than him but now you're just making him your target for no reason. You don't play Fiora, so i expect that you'd comment about her not needing a buff that absolutely didn't change her dueling with other champions, it just gave her more tools to splitpush - as a top laner.
They should have nerfed all the others instead
Nrsh (EUNE)
: How People Feel About Playing as Mordekaiser - Survey Results
But he's still completely cancerous and becomes invincible after one item, the amount of free wins i had because of morde is unbelievable.
: Anyone else feel like the anniversary is going to make or break league for the next ten years?
It's gonna be skins, and something like 10 days of URF to make casuls happy. Maybe some art and shit or some graphical changes (like a new map or launcher). But it won't be much more than that and the best things will be hidden behind paywall.
Exibir mais

Nithke

Nível 193 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão