Infernape (EUW)
: It's funny how whenever a funnelling strat becomes a thing, Taric is always the offender. His ultimate is lowkey bullshit imo. Within the last year or so he only becomes popular when it's because of funnelling.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qA07yuvO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-27T00:43:49.411+0000) > > It's funny how whenever a funnelling strat becomes a thing, Taric is always the offender. His ultimate is lowkey bullshit imo. Within the last year or so he only becomes popular when it's because of funnelling. I agree. His ult is bs.
: Unpopular opinion from a 7 year top lane main
There are barely any good ranged top-laners tbf.
: this client is so garbage you can't edit your runes during the lobby anymore.
: Revert Malzahar
Malz is a toxic champion by design. Needs a complete rework.
Yääto (NA)
: When are you guys removing Fiora's attack speed slow on her parry?
I just don't see how you can complain about Fiora when there's shit like {{champion:122}} in existence.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Mods need to cut the bullshit and stop deleting gameplay threads about gameplay
Nothing new there. The boards are slowly becoming like League's subreddit where if you don't post something positive about Riot's dogshit e-sport scene, your thread gets closed and shut down justified by some made-up, imaginary reasoning. Jungle is trash and these mods are trying to hide it. They're just continuing the tradition with Riot employees that don't play their own game.
: I wish they'd show the formula or algorithm used for ranked games, because sometimes it seems it just gives up and does whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=WinterTimeCrimes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ob2k36OB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-11T22:07:59.066+0000) > > I wish they'd show the formula or algorithm used for ranked games, because sometimes it seems it just gives up and does whatever. There probably isn't one. Do you really think Riot is capable of making one?
Comentários de Rioters
: I agree with this post. Aphelios feels wrong for this game, and his sheer number of capabilities he has is too much to be present on a single character.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byOFqfYf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-06T15:11:29.812+0000) > > I agree with this post. Aphelios feels wrong for this game, and his sheer number of capabilities he has is too much to be present on a single character. What did y'all expect from a CertainlyT champ? Might I remind you he also made {{champion:157}}
EU Ezreal (EUW)
: Just went vs a Morde that healed 17k hp from runes alone
: Wait... you said the art team can't keep the game alive by themselves. Which means your problem is more so gameplay than costs of skins or other transnational issues? And if that's the case, then how do balance changes or whatever you have a problem with, bring in more money for Riot. "I can almost guarantee you that the balance team and game designers are being pressured to mold League in a certain way to bring in more money." If it isn't the art team and skins, what do you mean by this? ^
> [{quoted}](name=ThatGuySnuggles,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TVX4qIAf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-21T01:47:45.218+0000) > > Wait... you said the art team can't keep the game alive by themselves. Which means your problem is more so gameplay than costs of skins or other transnational issues? And if that's the case, then how do balance changes or whatever you have a problem with, bring in more money for Riot. > > "I can almost guarantee you that the balance team and game designers are being pressured to mold League in a certain way to bring in more money." > > If it isn't the art team and skins, what do you mean by this? ^ Have you heard of internet cafes?
Comentários de Rioters
: Her healing needs to scale more with AP rather than AD, her base movespeed needs nerfing and starting AS needs a good nerf. It's really stupid that she can out run and kite a top laner with teir 2 boots, from just the phage and E.
> [{quoted}](name=Azurereaper,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4tkd2Vz8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-14T22:28:43.261+0000) > > Her healing needs to scale more with AP rather than AD, her base movespeed needs nerfing and starting AS needs a good nerf. It's really stupid that she can out run and kite a top laner with teir 2 boots, from just the phage and E. I agree bro. It's ridiculous playing top vs this shit.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
This seems about right. I'd like to add that my main account was banned from the boards for pointing out that Nasus is stronger in iron than he is in high elo. This was, the mod claimed, "rank-shaming". Thus, pointing out certain facts with no ill intentions is apparently bannable because the mod said so. Seems to be one of many cases where mods are high on power and let this "high" affect board users in an arbitrary fashion! This toxic mod culture needs to be adressed and dealt with.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Zeta 1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=35R1VRrv,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:33:43.220+0000) > Your just a biased prick on the boards who has an opinion so "EVERYWUN ELWSE IS WRONG" > STFU This is a discussion board. People come here for _opinions._ It's a shame you felt the need to result to using foul language. Hopefully it won't have consequences for your board's profile.
: The Super Top speaks the truth
The new Aatrox is just broken in every way and by no means an improvement over the old version. In fact, his old version was pretty well-balanced before they decided to rework him. Also, they did not rework him for the sake of balance - they reworked him because of money.
pwc2016 (NA)
: Jungle is by far the worst it has ever been
Rito is a garbage company where devs don't play their own game. It will die soon to due to malpractice and so will their awful Esport scene.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Give Drakes more HP again!
This preseason is complete garbage. The changes looked good on paper, but the more you play the more you realize how trash this game is becoming. It's beyond depressing to see drakes be killed in 3 seconds.
Comentários de Rioters
: Literally only banning her for the E. I don't care that she is easy to stomp in lane, her E after laning pisses me off to no end.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IxYyGwfP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-09T03:24:48.484+0000) > > Literally only banning her for the E. I don't care that she is easy to stomp in lane, her E after laning pisses me off to no end. I agree bro. It's really dumb.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Mordekaiser Overtuned?
He's broken right now - no doubt. He needs to be nerfed.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Personally I believe Shyv has the most problems, but voli is pretty bland too.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TiQxx7JZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-30T17:12:20.559+0000) > > Personally I believe Shyv has the most problems, but voli is pretty bland too. Shyv as a champion is mostly fine. The problem is that she's supposedly a farm jungler yet does not excell at it. Every time she does, she gets nerfed by the balance team for no good reason. Overall though, she just need a visual update and a more interesting Q + E. Fiddles is just cancer to the game and should've been deleted on release.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: This game isn't enjoyable anymore. And it's the community's fault.
Lmao. The game is toxic at its core. Has nothing to do with the community. Blame the balance team. This thread is ridiculous rofl.
: > [{quoted}](name=Barkley,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AbuYJIiJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T06:11:22.238+0000) > > Illaoi is a bruiser, not a tank, and if people knew wtf Grievous Wounds does and what her ultimate does -- she wouldn't be half as much of a problem as she is. > > Take away the lack of knowledge of item effects, and the lack of knowledge to literally just step out of her ult, and she's a fairly balanced champion. > > Its not riot's job to balance people's knowledge of the game. Its their job to balance the numbers on champs, and for that I'd say Illaoi is just fine. The problem with illoai is twofold: A. Her hitboxes do not match her animations and that needs to be fixed B. Her ult removes counterplay. People say just walk out of it but what they don’t realize is that her ult will hit you once taking away 70% of your health.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AbuYJIiJ,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T06:29:08.187+0000) > > The problem with illoai is twofold: > > A. Her hitboxes do not match her animations and that needs to be fixed > > B. Her ult removes counterplay. People say just walk out of it but what they don’t realize is that her ult will hit you once taking away 70% of your health. Lmao. Illaoi hasn't been good for years.
Comentários de Rioters
: The vote for a 2020 VGU is up
Multi-billion dollar company - can't even keep champs up to date. Measly amount of reworks per year.
Comentários de Rioters
: So sorry for finding value in a historical land mark that stood for over 850 years?
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=0024000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T08:10:51.136+0000) > > So sorry for finding value in a historical land mark that stood for over 850 years? What part of "still stands" is hard for you to understand? They even saved pretty much all the artifacts and artwork. Notre-Dame is loved by all, but that doesn't warrant spreading misinformation like you're doing. Before and after picture: https://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/i/1noMQe/dette-staar-igjen-etter-brannen-i-notre-dame As you can see, the roof is gone, but 85% of the building is intact. Come on, man.
: A historical building burns down... and you say nothing of value lost? The place went through desecration during the French Revolution, and was known for its beauty. It was even considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. It may not seem like it, but a lot of value was lot with it. Also, they're apparently going to rebuild it. So I guess the president of France saw value being lost.
> [{quoted}](name=Icy Hot Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zEAkMedW,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2019-04-16T04:14:12.565+0000) > > A historical building burns down... and you say nothing of value lost? The place went through desecration during the French Revolution, and was known for its beauty. It was even considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture. > > It may not seem like it, but a lot of value was lot with it. > > Also, they're apparently going to rebuild it. So I guess the president of France saw value being lost. The vast majority of the building still stands. You gotta stop with the whole "lost and burned down narrative".
: Because the word fun and its concept is subjective.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t2q356dT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-07T19:18:27.422+0000) > > Because the word fun and its concept is subjective. It's pretty easy to figure out what constitutes a healthy and fun game for the vast majority of people. But hey, always love seeing the subjectivist fallacy in play.
heroikc (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sillae,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gkiNhi08,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T22:04:00.934+0000) > > Yeah cause Illaoi with her 48% winrate and 1% playrate compares to Urgot's 52% winrate and 5% play rate lol > > (and zoe needs a rework, not nerfs, she's weak but her kit is fundamentally unfun for everyone but her) Illaoi is sure fun to lane against, then, what with the overblown sustain, short cd soulgrab, and stacking damage destroying several top lane matchups. Also, both winrates sound rather average to me.
Illaoi is only strong in lane. She's a weak champion overall.
: No joke, when is Urgot seriously gonna get nerfed?
Urgot is the best tank in the game. He takes no damage, is impossible to bring down; all while dealing a ton of damage.
Corvin0716 (EUNE)
: [Removed by Moderation] Moderators
> [{quoted}](name=Corvin0716,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fJ4MEUiW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-03T12:37:27.634+0000) > > I do not violate any rules with it as we saw. You cannot punish me for it otherwise it would make you lame excuses for moderators what you are obviously not. Right? > > So have a nice day, monkeys. Not surprised. I was banned for apparent "rank-shaming" when a person made a thread complaining about Nasus (a champ that gets kited pretty much everywhere but iron). But the mod didn't like the truth about Nasus in iron, so I got banned for it even though it was not maliciously intended. Some of the mods here live in their own world abusing their moderator privileges.
: So? If you're taking that as an insult or a discrediting statement it shows your own prejudice, the OP seems and already claimed to be innocent. The herald made the same mistake. Stop hating iron players, we're all League of legends brothers + sisters at the end of the day. You should apologize right alongside Herald Evangele for being so mean. Let's be honest, a player's rank is their accomplishment and you are wrong to belittle it. I think we must always be kind and polite and I urge you to start feeling the same way.
> [{quoted}](name=Brony Gaymer,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=cFj2wej3,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-01T16:52:42.653+0000) > > So? If you're taking that as an insult or a discrediting statement it shows your own prejudice, the OP seems and already claimed to be innocent. The herald made the same mistake. Stop hating iron players, we're all League of legends brothers + sisters at the end of the day. You should apologize right alongside Herald Evangele for being so mean. Let's be honest, a player's rank is their accomplishment and you are wrong to belittle it. I think we must always be kind and polite and I urge you to start feeling the same way. Appreciate the support bro! Evangele was looking for someone to ban and he found one. That's fine with me; that goes on his conscience. Meanwhile I'm still here and I will continue to make posts. I welcome him to ban me yet again for some made up and imaginary reason. Then you have this other mod appearing out of nowhere screaming fallacy. Hilarious sight to say the least. I provided a very simple answer to the OP in the Nasus thread: Nasus gets kited to death. It's a simple concept to grasp. Mayhaps so simple that it must be fallacy (or some other ridiculous claim)? Take care bruw <3
: > ...and that's my **_opinion_** on the matter. Keyword here; _**Opinion.**_ It is your _opinion_ that Evangele was being trigger-happy. It's your _opinion_ that you weren't calling the poster Iron through disrespecting their post. It's your _opinion_ that there's a failing on the part of the Community Moderation team here. But those are all your _opinions_, not objective facts.
I'm genuinely confused as to what you're actually trying to say here, and dare I say you ought to look up the meaning of opinion. Anyway, clarifying what I meant by something is in no way or shape an opinion; it is the truth. Now, since this "truth" springs from a subjective mind, then it's up for interpretation since no one else can ever confirm it. There's nothing wrong with that. However, that doesn't make it "an opinion". As for the rest of your post, you're basically just repeating what I’ve already said. There's no real point or message in your reply.
Ulanopo (NA)
: _**Today in "Things you should know"**_ Regardless of how you try to spin it, what you are doing is an [_ad hominem_](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem). Resorting to this is a failure to generate a proper, functional argument. >Just some general feedback to you Riot. If one of your mods wanna play boss, at least make sure said person knows what he's doing and doesn't make up fictional reasoning in order to click on the ban button. Your argument was bad and insulting, to boot. It would have been much better to actually address the OP's argument.
I adressed his arguement of "rank shaming" in the above-mentioned. He said I was rank shaming; I said I was not. The mistake you're making is assuming I'm actually making an appeal here - which I am not. I simply explained what my post actually was. The failure is on your side in not managing to accep my post for what it is due to your pre-conceived notions. The guy is obviously trigger happy and that's my opinion on the matter.
Comentários de Rioters
: Do the devs who balance this game actually play it?
Skorch (NA)
: A change to Yasuo
What about we just delete this champion once and for all?
: > [{quoted}](name=NumberOneBaller,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gGbLLn6v,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-02T16:05:09.541+0000) > > Bro, can you just stop? Stop what?
Exibir mais

NumberOneBaller

Nível 9 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão