Comentários de Rioters
: I'm on my lunch break again! Lets chat :D
Hi, not sure if ya'll allowed to reveal this yet, but what roles will the new Fiddle and Voli VGU's be centered around?
: > [{quoted}](name=PiggyTheAstro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O1rBebFd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:38:51.091+0000) > > 2 seconds... Nice joke. Maybe stop building full damage if you don't want to be 1 shot. Build GA and BotrK as adc, build zhonya's, banshee's liandry's as mage. Throw in a black cleaver or dead man's plate as assassin. Don't build full AP malphite or something stupid. I think they are more surprised by getting oneshotted as tanks vs fed enemies, than getting oneshotted as squishier targets.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O1rBebFd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-29T07:47:51.559+0000) > > I think they are more surprised by getting oneshotted as tanks vs fed enemies, than getting oneshotted as squishier targets. Well of course if they fed them to the point of OP having 1 defensive item and the enemies having 3 attack + boots he'll get 1 shotted easily.
: Why rework one of the strongest champs in the game?
> [{quoted}](name=KlydeFrog,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GXyXaWAy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T03:44:02.696+0000) > > Why rework one of the strongest champs in the game? Because he's very old and got voted to be reworked by the playerbase. Really he and fiddle just need a few tweaks and a VU. A VU for them is important imo.
Mortismo (EUW)
: Not much has changed, i think they did runes/masteries in one take now as the only change? Akali, irelia, Kaisa, Xayah, Aatrox, Rakan, Qiyana and pyke are pretty broken imo Runes work much as they used to, get a read through them and figure out what you want New champs are super broken, and have mostly gotten the names "season 9 champs" because the meta is just season 9 champs. They're really unfair to fight and bring way too much with their kit - Katarina is a top solo q roaming mid laner, really weak laning phase though, you kinda need to get around that - taliyah idk kinda meh mid/jg? she was meta for a bit then got nerfed and isnt really played too much. - Fiora is ok but not super strong, personally struggling vs tanks that just buy armour and facetank you - Sivir is really good, scales surprisingly fast compared to what she used to for some reason
> [{quoted}](name=Mortismo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5OPmunnN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-29T00:11:55.717+0000) > > Not much has changed, i think they did runes/masteries in one take now as the only change? > Akali, irelia, Kaisa, Xayah, Aatrox, Rakan, Qiyana and pyke are pretty broken imo > Runes work much as they used to, get a read through them and figure out what you want > New champs are super broken, and have mostly gotten the names "season 9 champs" because the meta is just season 9 champs. They're really unfair to fight and bring way too much with their kit > > - Katarina is a top solo q roaming mid laner, really weak laning phase though, you kinda need to get around that > - taliyah idk kinda meh mid/jg? she was meta for a bit then got nerfed and isnt really played too much. > - Fiora is ok but not super strong, personally struggling vs tanks that just buy armour and facetank you > - Sivir is really good, scales surprisingly fast compared to what she used to for some reason How are Yuumi and Neeko broken?
: Riot why dont you
2 seconds... Nice joke. Maybe stop building full damage if you don't want to be 1 shot. Build GA and BotrK as adc, build zhonya's, banshee's liandry's as mage. Throw in a black cleaver or dead man's plate as assassin. Don't build full AP malphite or something stupid.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Is it worth taking the time to one trick Shaco?
In the long run, it's not worth 1 tricking anyone. You will be useless if shaco gets banned in draft and you can be easily shut down by scouting in clash. If I were you, I'd main him together with at least 2 other champions with a similar playstyle to him. You can climb with anything if you're good enough.
: Unpopular Opinion: Pyke is the counter to Support mages, just like Midlane assassins are the counter to midlane mages. This is healthy. Pyke is very very good vs Brand and Xerath, Decent against Zyra(who just got buffed, despite being very good already in my opinion), and well Morgana counters like 10 different champs, so yea fuck morgana. Take a look at support Pyke winrates: He feels disgusting when ahead, but his winrate is middle of the pack for support in most elos(I'm aware that like Masters+ pyke mid has a high winrate, but it also has a tiny tiny sample size). Champs that you would think pyke smashes like sona actually have a positive winrate vs him because even though pyke is an easy champion to get ahead in items on (due to the ult gold) it is one of the hardest champions to convert your item leads into high teamfight effectiveness: Take a look at average champion damage output, and you will find pyke along side Thresh, Blitz, etc and above the enchanters. Sona can die 4 times in lane, and will still be stronger and easier to execute in a teamfight then pyke at 30 Mins. Because pyke cannot output consistent DPS (which is what wins late game teamfights) regardless of how "ahead" he is, he is always capped by the need to constantly disengage, heal up and reengage in fights. If you want to beat pyke, pick sona or soraka, group as 5 mid and run it down to their turret, what happened in lane wont matter, as the teamfight output of enchanters blows pyke away.
> [{quoted}](name=stay noided af,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:00:08.986+0000) > > Unpopular Opinion: Pyke is the counter to Support mages, just like Midlane assassins are the counter to midlane mages. This is healthy. Pyke is very very good vs Brand and Xerath, Decent against Zyra(who just got buffed, despite being very good already in my opinion), and well Morgana counters like 10 different champs, so yea fuck morgana. > > Take a look at support Pyke winrates: He feels disgusting when ahead, but his winrate is middle of the pack for support in most elos(I'm aware that like Masters+ pyke mid has a high winrate, but it also has a tiny tiny sample size). > > Champs that you would think pyke smashes like sona actually have a positive winrate vs him because even though pyke is an easy champion to get ahead in items on (due to the ult gold) it is one of the hardest champions to convert your item leads into high teamfight effectiveness: Take a look at average champion damage output, and you will find pyke along side Thresh, Blitz, etc and above the enchanters. Sona can die 4 times in lane, and will still be stronger and easier to execute in a teamfight then pyke at 30 Mins. > > Because pyke cannot output consistent DPS (which is what wins late game teamfights) regardless of how "ahead" he is, he is always capped by the need to constantly disengage, heal up and reengage in fights. If you want to beat pyke, pick sona or soraka, group as 5 mid and run it down to their turret, what happened in lane wont matter, as the teamfight output of enchanters blows pyke away. Yes, pyke counters mid lane mages, but it is part of the problem. Mid is flooded with assassins, what will happen when assassins come to support? Will they go top? No. Will they go jungle? No. They will go extinct and disappear off the face of league like old morde did. Nerf assassins.
KABLUMP (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HàrrowR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=66owk6rE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:33:12.568+0000) > > ahahhahah, nice detective work. I was expecting him to play Zoe/Rengar/Zed or something but nope, Full AP Malph all the way i always love how people who complain about assassins being overpowered never ever seem to build any armor (1 for 1 armor vs lethality is a cancellation effect, assassins don't build conq, and can't take a beating from tanks. usually the tank can't catch them either. so it winds up as a pointless engagement only leading to deaths in low elo or ambush ganks because frankly tanks can't kill assassins and assassins can't kill tanks 1v1 without mind numbing levels of tunnel vision and negligence about the rest of the match
> [{quoted}](name=KABLUMP,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=66owk6rE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:39:48.228+0000) > > i always love how people who complain about assassins being overpowered never ever seem to build any armor (1 for 1 armor vs lethality is a cancellation effect, assassins don't build conq, and can't take a beating from tanks. usually the tank can't catch them either. so it winds up as a pointless engagement only leading to deaths in low elo or ambush ganks because frankly tanks can't kill assassins and assassins can't kill tanks 1v1 without mind numbing levels of tunnel vision and negligence about the rest of the match ADCs and mages don't have any good armor items.
: [Generally Curious] Why is Pyke's R called (Death from Below) when he strikes from above?
: > And I liked the idea that Nautilus is some ancient titan enforcing the will of the bearded lady. this is honestly my only issue with this whole thing. Nautilus, the man, completely dissapeared and with it his somberness did too. He's just a mindless slave now.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3v9j3bs0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-28T15:49:44.802+0000) > > this is honestly my only issue with this whole thing. > > Nautilus, the man, completely dissapeared and with it his somberness did too. He's just a mindless slave now. Yes, that bugs me a lot too. He completely lost his personality, while nautilus was an inspiring champion before, now he is just a vessel for the thing that corrupted him.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: I have a supprt question that i've always wondered about
No, you're not missing anything, it's a very nice item for supports with heals/shields and the only reason it's not built that much is because people in low elo would rather build full ap on enchanters and "carry" because they don't find healing enjoyable. Really, it's a good item but underrated.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PiggyTheAstro,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xE13VA0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-28T06:35:15.292+0000) > > ??? > > Assassins are slowly getting nerfed, turrets are way tankier early, a lot of toxic champions got fixed and some of the older statcheck ones got a rework. Believe it or not, league is improving. Turrets should deal true damage
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xE13VA0E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-28T07:05:22.296+0000) > > Turrets should deal true damage It's not like it's the tanks who turret dive you and 100-0 before they can get killed. No, no. That's the assassins and assassins don't build tanky
: Been gone over 6 months aaand...
??? Assassins are slowly getting nerfed, turrets are way tankier early, a lot of toxic champions got fixed and some of the older statcheck ones got a rework. Believe it or not, league is improving.
: > [{quoted}](name=PiggyTheAstro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:00:51.376+0000) > > Mages came to support because they got pushed out by mid assassins. If assassins are nerfed we'll see brand, veigar, lux, zyra and possibly Morgana go back to support. Shields and heals could get buffed to counter the mages' damage and assassins like zed could get their damage nerfed. Nerf the damage of every assassins ability by 10-50 (based on level) and buff shields and heals (especially bard's heal, that thing is a joke) and the problem will be fixed. Next thing, we nerf duskblade, this opens more counterplay to 1shot assassins like rengar and kha, which makes it easier to peel. It also nerfs pyke, since he builds duskblade. BOOM! Support role is easily fixed! and in fixing support, you just ruined all the other roles
> [{quoted}](name=GenOblivion,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=00050004,timestamp=2019-08-28T02:01:18.110+0000) > > and in fixing support, you just ruined all the other roles How? Now the mages and assassins coexist in mid lane without either being one shot, duskblade junglers are forced to pick 1v1s or equal matchups instead of flashing in a crowd of 5 people, killing 1 and immediately dying. Top isn't affected, adc is tankier. Explain what's wrong.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PiggyTheAstro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:00:51.376+0000) > > Mages came to support because they got pushed out by mid assassins. If assassins are nerfed we'll see brand, veigar, lux, zyra and possibly Morgana go back to support. Shields and heals could get buffed to counter the mages' damage and assassins like zed could get their damage nerfed. Nerf the damage of every assassins ability by 10-50 (based on level) and buff shields and heals (especially bard's heal, that thing is a joke) and the problem will be fixed. Next thing, we nerf duskblade, this opens more counterplay to 1shot assassins like rengar and kha, which makes it easier to peel. It also nerfs pyke, since he builds duskblade. BOOM! Support role is easily fixed! Give ADC's more base/scaling MR so we can deal with these mages. Only became an issue since base stats got murdered in 8.11
That will help, yes. But ADCs really don't need just MR, they need health and armor top not to get 1 shotted. That will fix part of the problem, but it won't fix the core. Mages need more defensive stats later too. ADCs are in desperate need though, since while mages can build banshees, zhonya, liandrys and rylai, the only defence item ad Carries build is guardian angel, and not all of them build it. Add more defensive stats to adc items or add new defensive items for adc.
5050BS (NA)
: > If assassins are nerfed we'll see brand, veigar, lux, zyra and possibly Morgana go back to **MID** Fixed
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NxwIKZN0,comment-id=00050002,timestamp=2019-08-27T18:59:43.683+0000) > > Fixed Ty
Smyrage (EUNE)
: The Pyke problem started earlier than his release
Mages came to support because they got pushed out by mid assassins. If assassins are nerfed we'll see brand, veigar, lux, zyra and possibly Morgana go back to support. Shields and heals could get buffed to counter the mages' damage and assassins like zed could get their damage nerfed. Nerf the damage of every assassins ability by 10-50 (based on level) and buff shields and heals (especially bard's heal, that thing is a joke) and the problem will be fixed. Next thing, we nerf duskblade, this opens more counterplay to 1shot assassins like rengar and kha, which makes it easier to peel. It also nerfs pyke, since he builds duskblade. BOOM! Support role is easily fixed!
: Duskblade should not be this cheap.
Duskblade is BS. The passive is already a problem, imagine having both lens and normal ward. This is what duskblade is. And even better than lens because it activates automatically. It has damage and lethality. All for 2900 gold. Either need it to 3100 gold or nerf lethality to +10.
: Taric sucks, make him better
Yes, and Bard's heal needs to be buffed too. While I don't play a lot of Taric, imo make his charges affected by CDR and increase the shield. His ult is very strong but only if used at the right time, buffing it will shift the power budget a lot.
: Biased Matchmaking
I went on a 7 win streak in ranked as thresh, havent gone on a lose streak afterwards. I'm surprised about what you say with duo. In my personal experience, I win more with a duo, since solo you know that there are 1/5 people on your team (only you) that know what you're doing. With duo it's 2/5 (assuming you and the duo is good).
: Fiddlesticks
Don't understand the Q, fiddle doesn't need AS.
: pyke. an assasin with stealth. mobility, fast heal IN COMBAT a hook, an execute, slow. stun
The worst thing is the fact that pyke was supposed to be a support :/ Most of his kit is balanced. It's the execute gold gain that should be needed imo, maybe pull some damage too. To play the devil's advocate though, every champion seems OP if you lost every part of his kit. Let's take thresh: Infinite scaling armor Infinite scaling AP Hook Stun on the hook Dash Pulling allies to himself Shielding Knockback both ways Extra damage on basic attacks Ult that slows and damages.
: Yuumi should have been a void parasite in the first place....
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UtU6EMQE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:56:38.182+0000) > > Yuumi should have been a void parasite in the first place.... True, but now that she's released our chances of getting a parasite are basically 0. A skin will be better than nothing.
Sukishoo (NA)
: What would book be in that skin?
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=UtU6EMQE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:10:10.188+0000) > > What would book be in that skin? A shell or a few mouths attached underneath yuumi
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=PiggyTheAstro,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-25T11:46:12.198+0000) > > With every champ having at least 1 dash rn, Darius can still be easily kitable lategame. Please explain.
> [{quoted}](name=Hot LeBlanc Yuri,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wUYBgdPo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-08-25T12:39:52.821+0000) > > Please explain. I don't see what there is too explain, Darius has absolutely no mobility and his only was to get to an enemy is his short range hook. Any ranged champion or mobile champion can escape from him and kite him in lane.
: Darius has a 32% banrate
With every champ having at least 1 dash rn, Darius can still be easily kitable lategame.
: why isnt armor reworked???
187 armour against full AD team? I checked your match history, only armour you built was {{item:3742}} {{item:3047}}. You had 3 items (including boots) while the enemy team had 6. Come back when you have at least 300 armor.
: Champ select trolls #2
Dodge or ask someone else to dodge.
Meddler (NA)
: Pretty unlikely. We know some players really loved Odyssey and Star Guardian and went deep on them. Vast majority of folks though tried it briefly and then went back to playing other modes despite things like high difficulties and more missions available they hadn't done. Makes it really hard to justify putting dev time into those modes instead of others as a result, though we realize that does suck for those who did really enjoy them. Not impossible we bring one of the previous ones back at some point, given most of the work's already been done. Nothing concrete planned there, but it's one of the possibilities we'll be comparing.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=hLGAeHTA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:02:34.925+0000) > > Pretty unlikely. We know some players really loved Odyssey and Star Guardian and went deep on them. Vast majority of folks though tried it briefly and then went back to playing other modes despite things like high difficulties and more missions available they hadn't done. Makes it really hard to justify putting dev time into those modes instead of others as a result, though we realize that does suck for those who did really enjoy them. > > Not impossible we bring one of the previous ones back at some point, given most of the work's already been done. Nothing concrete planned there, but it's one of the possibilities we'll be comparing. TY for the answer, while we're at it, are there any incoming nerfs to Qiyana? She is pretty strong atm and has higher early damage than most assasins combined with a teamfighting ultimate.
Comentários de Rioters
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
So that most likely means low chances of us getting a PvE gamemode like odyssey?
Comentários de Rioters
drash79 (NA)
: You're in the Bird box: you can only pick one blind champion and two with eye sight
Comentários de Rioters
: Drugs on Runeterra?
What are you gonna do with this info?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
ToxiBot (NA)
: PermaBan Reformed
Before they did an experiment with giving permad players another chance, maybe they'll do it again, maybe not.
: Yeah boys i need some help understanding this
Bogan Logan: im sorry im reporting you Bogan Logan: lol yasuo you're a joke Bogan Logan: get real Bogan Logan: report garen Bogan Logan: you guys are all gold
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=DeMasterofstuff,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=uzmW0QO8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-15T12:36:19.784+0000) > > Also i think its funny how they censor r e t a r d but let the word fuck slide. Someones insecure arent you riot. (Guess what the R in that name stands for :P) Because fuck isn't directed at anyone, while r e t a r d is.
: I need help switching from unlocked camera
Try playing with unlocked 24/7, unbind your Y, it will feel weird and hard at first but in a few days you'll be pro. After playing Dota 2 a lot, I personally find locked camera very clunky and restricting
: What if we replaced CertainlyT with the TF2 team?
NO First of all, there are not many people working on TF2, only around 5, with 2-3 being coders, "well they can balance" no thay can't, IDK how long you've played TF2 for but they can't balance high level play, everything is balanced around low elo, so that's why a ton of items are banned: they are abused way too much, the strictness of bans is up to the league so in UGC Sandman was always banned while I've had sadistic pleasure of Sandman in ETF2L. My main was Spy, but I couldn't play him competitively so stuck to Scout and Engineer, I hoped that one day they would fix Spy and that he'd actually be good in high level play. Instead, they didn't do anything and instead killed off the last possible playstyle of Spy: gunspy by nerfing dead ringer and ambassador. I had success as Scout and Engi, but that's not what I wanted, I wanted Spy to be fixed, then the Pyro update rolled around where the hard counter to Spy was bloated with insane damage and bugs. They only really care for low level play, maybe, if they were good at balancing, we wouldn't have half of the items banned in UGC and we wouldn't have the same ridiculous mobility meta for years in 6s.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Tips For Level 30s
Teammates CAN kill you, ask the Tahm Kench who spits his adc into the enemy turret, the kindred who saves enemy lives and maybe the taliyah who locked me in with their team with her ult.
Comentários de Rioters
Haruce (NA)
: How do you counter and play against an urgot
It's really simple actually. Starting from the champion select phase, pick someone who counters him like Tryndamere, Olaf, Garen or Kayle His Q does pitiful damage unless it's leveled up, keep that in mind. He actually performs badly against ranged tops, Teemo can blind him, rendering his W useless, Pantheon has his passive, Quinn nearsights him, Kayle absolutely wrecks him. You might also as well pick a mobile champ to dodge his R. Keep in mind that his E will still work even if u CC him, be carefuul if you're Pyke because you can hook him and immediately get flipped, he can also combo e with flash. His main combo is E>W>Q>R, if u get away from his range he's useless
: How to balance League of Legends Season 9
1) True tbh 2)Nunu, Pyke, Ez and Swain weren't broken (except before ez rework, he was OP), Nunu, Aatrox, Kaisa, Ez and Swain don't have huge mobility, Nunu, Aatrox, Pyke, Ez and swain don't deal huge dmg 3) Agree 4)Cs IS crucial, if u wanna prove otherwise, play a game as any role without support item and cs, then play a game with perfect cs (don't think you or I can do it tbh) and you'll see the difference.
: Which region would you want to live in?
zoliking (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=zoliking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OGytZInY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-03T11:29:25.354+0000) > >[DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] I laughed so hard at this, gj tbh.
Exibir mais

PiggyTheAstro

Nível 87 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão