: The card game
Not much of a feedback by saying "I don't want to play" now is there? Card games definitely aren't for everyone and there is only so much you can do with a game that revolves around a play mat and playing cards.
: I'm disgusted with myself
https://i.imgur.com/1e5CODf.png
: > [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y8HPXI2g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:55:50.637+0000) > > Again, if we can stop with the "Achievements" thing, that would be great. It's a STAT TRACK, not, in any way, shape or form, achievements. > > On one side, that is a lot of money, but on the other hand, do you really intend to buy stat tracks for champions you never play? I'm probably going to get stat tracks for maybe, at best, my top 3 champions. Are you seriously suggesting that 850 rp for 3 champions (that's aroudn 10$) without any option to buy it free (not even a 6300 IP thing ?) is reasonable in any way ? Let me guess, you love EA games too right ?
> [{quoted}](name=XxXGwanXxX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y8HPXI2g,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-17T09:26:14.365+0000) > > Are you seriously suggesting that 850 rp for 3 champions (that's aroudn 10$) without any option to buy it free (not even a 6300 IP thing ?) is reasonable in any way ? Let me guess, you love EA games too right ? Yes. I do seriously suggest that. The price could absolutely be lower, but my stance remains the same. Riot is under no obligation to give you any cosmetical purchases for "free". As you said in your response a another person. "The pricing is absolutely ridiculous and having no way to buy it for free with Blue Essence is a big fk you to any long time players" and I wonder, how is this a middle finger to long time players? If you honestly have the mindset of "I'm a long time player and therefore I should earn stuff for free" then I beg you to consider this: Let's say Player A plays a game for one year, and never purchases anything, Player B does the same but buys a few things and Player C does that same but buys more than player B. Now who do you honestly think, that Riot (or any corporation for that matter) cares more about? (Hint: Its not player A). Think on this. Funny enough you suggest I might enjoy EA games, and no. I don't. For a simple reason really. I don't enjoy paying 60 euro for a game that's unfinished, that only serves as a purpose to sell their micro transactions. We have a few key differences here, speaking of it. League is a Free to Play game. You can download it, and play however much you want, without having to pay anything. There is nothing prevent riot to have users be able to spend their RP on more things, actually the more the better. Any EA game is 60 dollars up front and its barely even completed and filled to the brim with mechanics that makes you want to buy their garbage. It's actually a huge difference between the two. I'll end this by saying that yes, it would not hurt then to have more things be available for purchase with blue essence. But they are also in no way obligated to do so. I know it's almost a month later but better late than never.
Diävolo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T16:45:18.807+0000) > > If it's shit why do suckers like you and millions others still play it? Oh wait... cause it must be pretty damn good still. Because I like making people like you suffer when I'm trolling their games first and because my friends's PCs are shit that they can't run good games. So I have no choice but to play with them
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=OfAPFOVc,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T17:17:29.552+0000) > > Because I like making people like you suffer when I'm trolling their games first > and because my friends's PCs are shit that they can't run good games. So I have no choice but to play with them I'm pretty sure you DO have a choice though, and that's simply to not play a game you don't like? Or are your friends blackmailing you into playing with them? I had a friend that used to play league with me and some other friends, but he only did it because we were doing it, he didn't care about the game and refused to learn anything, ruining our experience to the point where nobody wanted to play with him. Are you this type of person?
Zac x Me (NA)
: The old ingame UI
I don't really agree, the ui/scoreboard we have today is cleaner and have all the "important" information in the same place. Like all info about my champion is in the bottom center of the screen, instead of having it split into bottom left for champ stats and items, middle of abilities and right side for minimap (unless you changed the minimap pos ofc). Now all you have to do is look at the bottom center and you know everything. Same for the scoreboard, the champions and summoner spells (as well as runes) are right next to each other, so you can check all of that instantly, followed by CS, KDA and lastly items. it does look a little more interesting but in the sense of functionality, I prefer what we have now.
: Riot, since you clearly don't understand, let me tell you exactly what you're missing.
Has it occurred to you that just because YOU don't want it, doesn't mean that there is people who does want it, even if there is (hypothetically) 10k people that don't want it, does not mean that there is 10k people who does want it. "For the price of three eternals, you could get renektoy. Renektoy is probably my favorite 750 rp skin. Like, why would anyone choose this boring trash when you could have Renektoy?" Everything is this sentence is subjective and can not be used as an argument, again, just because you don't find it "fun" does not mean others wont. I personally like stat tracks, but my main issue is that they are so generic, I want to track stuff like, long distance kills on stuff like ezreal ult, the amount of amplified damage done with damage amplifies (like Ahri's charm), amount of gold generated with pyke's R, stuff like that. Damage and kills is just standard stuff and is, rather boring, but having this amount of outrage over a stat track is insane.
: 122 400 RP
Again, if we can stop with the "Achievements" thing, that would be great. It's a STAT TRACK, not, in any way, shape or form, achievements. On one side, that is a lot of money, but on the other hand, do you really intend to buy stat tracks for champions you never play? I'm probably going to get stat tracks for maybe, at best, my top 3 champions.
: 46% winrate and people are whining about her. My head hurts.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6hZYUdOB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-06T09:22:36.220+0000) > > 46% winrate and people are whining about her. > > My head hurts. Using winrates while also not understanding winrates makes my head hurt, I suppose you'd also say that Akali is completly fine aswell then?
Morbys (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-28T19:45:56.880+0000) > > Alright, Alright, I need someone here, to tell me. "Then there is the balancing. A complete joke and disrespect to the players that want to have fun and play strategically at the same time.". > > Fun is 100% subjective, but more importantly. Can somebody, finally just tell me, what has made league lose strategy? > How is it less strategic now than before? Nobody never gives me any answer on this but people just keep saying it all the time and it's driving me insane. > > And don't you dare say "b-because more d-damage?" because damage has always been a thing. Probably because no one wants to hold your hand and state the obvious, there is too much dmg that you can't "outplay" anyone anymore b/c you get deleted in less than 2 seconds. That isn't strategic or skill, its dumb luck. You get one kill and snowball from there b/c of how the dmg works. You falling behind used to be additive in regards to crawling back up, you could just play safe. Now falling behind is exponentially punishing. And the towers are so weak that you can get tower dove most of the time now. Its just stupid changes constantly by people who clearly don't play the game. People keep saying that commenting or criticizing is bad, it isn't. Whether positive or negative, its still feedback these incompetent devs need because they don't have the time to put in the hours to play the game let alone fix it. They NEED to start paying attention to its playerbase or they WILL lose a ton of players. The only reason it hasn't failed is b/c there isn't anything close. The SECOND something else comes along thats even slightly better, this company will tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Morbys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=0003000b,timestamp=2019-07-29T06:14:50.232+0000) > > Probably because no one wants to hold your hand and state the obvious, there is too much dmg that you can't "outplay" anyone anymore b/c you get deleted in less than 2 seconds. That isn't strategic or skill, its dumb luck. You get one kill and snowball from there b/c of how the dmg works. You falling behind used to be additive in regards to crawling back up, you could just play safe. Now falling behind is exponentially punishing. And the towers are so weak that you can get tower dove most of the time now. Its just stupid changes constantly by people who clearly don't play the game. > > People keep saying that commenting or criticizing is bad, it isn't. Whether positive or negative, its still feedback these incompetent devs need because they don't have the time to put in the hours to play the game let alone fix it. They NEED to start paying attention to its playerbase or they WILL lose a ton of players. The only reason it hasn't failed is b/c there isn't anything close. The SECOND something else comes along thats even slightly better, this company will tank. But, the damage has literally been as it always have been, unless you count the cancerous tank meta of season 6 (this happens whenever defensive items gets strong). Was old veigar not dealing damage? Was AP yi not dumb? remember DFG that would make any mage broken? Remember old nidalee? AP Sion? old urgot if he was ever allowed to be playable?? Remember the period in where feast or famine existed? Where you either got ahead or you were completly useless for the rest of the game? (This changed because people complained about it) "here is too much dmg that you can't "outplay" anyone anymore b/c you get deleted in less than 2 seconds. That isn't strategic or skill, its dumb luck." So its dumb luck that you got killed by being out of position? Or that you killed someone who's out of position? I'd argue there's very FEW that can kill you that fast, Talon, Rengar and Kha are the ones that comes to mind, mostly AD assassins. " And the towers are so weak that you can get tower dove most of the time now" and then you would hate dota 2's towers. Look, towers aren't there, to be the super safe space that you are untouchable in. And very rarely are you going to get dove when you are at 100% hp, unless you are a squishy defending alone against 5 people, and at that point, back off. And this is were wards are incredibly useful to prevent dives on you, unless you frankly don't care and still need to sit under turret because you think it will save you. (It can, if you play around your tower). And neither of this, impacts any kind of strategic playmaking.
: No Riot, I will definitely not recommend the game to anyone at this point.
Alright, Alright, I need someone here, to tell me. "Then there is the balancing. A complete joke and disrespect to the players that want to have fun and play strategically at the same time.". Fun is 100% subjective, but more importantly. Can somebody, finally just tell me, what has made league lose strategy? How is it less strategic now than before? Nobody never gives me any answer on this but people just keep saying it all the time and it's driving me insane. And don't you dare say "b-because more d-damage?" because damage has always been a thing.
Warix3 (EUW)
: Disable option to ban picks from your teammates
There is one simple reason why this should never become a feature, and that is in cases where a champion becomes really strong or if a champion is really, really weak (Like Yuumi, even though she wasn't weak it was probably just better to ban her to avoid her altogether) You can pull the argument "Just first pick for last pick if that's the case" and the counter argument would be what if I don't have all champions. What if that person doesn't have all champions either? If I hover someone (I rarely do because I play a lot of champions and not just one and my picks vary depending on my order to pick.), and a teammate banns it, I just play something else, there's no reason to get boiling over having your champion banned. Unless you literally only have the mental capability of playing a single champion, and if that's the case, please expand on your roster.
: > [{quoted}](name=Razathial,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkK30piz,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-23T18:55:03.721+0000) > > I just want an Elderwood Ivern skin, his are garbage. Dude, Yes please. I didnt even think of that skin line but that would be amazing
> [{quoted}](name=LetsGetHIvern,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LkK30piz,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T23:02:56.165+0000) > > Dude, Yes please. I didnt even think of that skin line but that would be amazing So, we're going to give a a guy, that's literally a tree, a skin where hes.. a tree? And here I thought riot had no standards
Raistlin (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOGflsLI,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-07-21T08:20:08.980+0000) > > Right, firstly, "the customer is always right." is the biggest pile of lies that exists, but never mind that for now. > > Secondly, Just because a lot of people, are upvoting threads about something, does not make them right, we can take this Renekton buff, for instance. His stats between patch 9.13 and 9.14 is identical in every tier except challenger, where it rose with 4%, but it's not on the same amount of games, so only time will tell if it will go back down. > > So this buff affects a minuscule amount of players but the boards are acting like he will have 60% win rate. (Kled rose a lot in win rate but I don't see anyone talking about him) > > Third, the fact that you "don't care if riot is right" is flat out baffling to me. Don't tell me you really are stuck in the "the community knows best!" idea because, communities, especially gaming, doesn't know best. But they are really great at complaining at literally everything the developers do! (just take a look at the boards every single patch, every single new skin that comes out, etc etc) "They are wrong, we are right!". Ofc players arent right always, it would be a mess if they listened every single one. But majority of players for instance, asked for balancing of items in tft, it never came. Than asked to patch up the mode since it is full of unbalancing stuff, they released ranked. And related to the main modes, damn if im gonna go down the meta path and all that crap. Truth is they are doing a poor job in many important things gameplay-wise, while their marketing department is off the charts.
> [{quoted}](name=Raistlin,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOGflsLI,comment-id=001600000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T16:18:03.922+0000) > > Ofc players arent right always, it would be a mess if they listened every single one. > But majority of players for instance, asked for balancing of items in tft, it never came. > Than asked to patch up the mode since it is full of unbalancing stuff, they released ranked. > > And related to the main modes, damn if im gonna go down the meta path and all that crap. > Truth is they are doing a poor job in many important things gameplay-wise, while their marketing department is off the charts. Speaking of tft I feel the problem is mostly: some items are bugged, most items are useless compared to others and if you could actually move items around, that would fix some issues as well, and glacial needs diminishing returns since its just a straight up better version of elementals from auto chess. About them adding ranked to a "unbalanced" gamemode, I really don't care, if one really wanted do one could stretch this and argue that summoners rift shouldn't have ranked since it's unbalanced (and 9.14 really broke a lot) "Truth is they are doing a poor job in many important things gameplay-wise". I've been playing since season 1 (about 1 week before ezreals release), and if you actually just think, they have always been doing "bad" when it comes to balance, nothing has really changed, and people have complained about this game since literally forever. Unpopular opinion: League was never a good game and will "never be a good game". In fact, I started playing league ironically, but then I got hooked on it for the simple fact of it being faster than dota (on battle.net) and heroes of newerth.
: A lot of the defenders are missing the point. I don't care if Riot is "objectively in the right" on matters they ignore. The fact is, if a crapton of players upvote threads stressing a very specific point, it should be address. Period. "The customer is always right." Maybe their vision of the game expects x or y, but when the _people playing the game_ want z, they should implement z. We are literally the reason League exists. Without players, a game is just a pipe dream.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EOGflsLI,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-07-21T07:36:46.332+0000) > > A lot of the defenders are missing the point. I don't care if Riot is "objectively in the right" on matters they ignore. The fact is, if a crapton of players upvote threads stressing a very specific point, it should be address. Period. "The customer is always right." Maybe their vision of the game expects x or y, but when the _people playing the game_ want z, they should implement z. We are literally the reason League exists. Without players, a game is just a pipe dream. Right, firstly, "the customer is always right." is the biggest pile of lies that exists, but never mind that for now. Secondly, Just because a lot of people, are upvoting threads about something, does not make them right, we can take this Renekton buff, for instance. His stats between patch 9.13 and 9.14 is identical in every tier except challenger, where it rose with 4%, but it's not on the same amount of games, so only time will tell if it will go back down. So this buff affects a minuscule amount of players but the boards are acting like he will have 60% win rate. (Kled rose a lot in win rate but I don't see anyone talking about him) Third, the fact that you "don't care if riot is right" is flat out baffling to me. Don't tell me you really are stuck in the "the community knows best!" idea because, communities, especially gaming, doesn't know best. But they are really great at complaining at literally everything the developers do! (just take a look at the boards every single patch, every single new skin that comes out, etc etc) "They are wrong, we are right!".
macspam (NA)
: Nah, thats not true. It's not ok for lux with deathcap to do 50% of your health with an E.
> [{quoted}](name=macspam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=faU3pi8w,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2019-07-21T05:43:34.197+0000) > > Nah, thats not true. It's not ok for lux with deathcap to do 50% of your health with an E. How on earth does lux do 50% of your HP with only deathcap? Atleast be realistic with your examples dude
Moonłight (EUNE)
: More Mastery Levels
Instead of adding more mastery levels, they could simply add reward thresholds when you have mastery 7, every 250k points or something. Honestly I don't really care about mastery, it means nothing. Some champions are piss easy to get mastery 7, others are a living hell, and promoting even more kda whoring is not really what I want to see in the game.
: How many champions do you own?
Every single one of them, but I'm more worried about my 622 skins owned tbh
Nea104 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5fhHwER5,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-11T00:04:34.067+0000) > > Its almost like riot continually buffs tanks in the way we don't want them to (see ornn getting damage buffs and losing his shield to compensate) Indeed. It's crazy that what people call a "tank meta" it's about tanks dealing too much damage, not about tanks being too... tanky. As it has been discussed many times, this company doesn't want, and by the way it's probably not able, to make tanks actual tanks. _As a tank: I won't kill you, you won't kill me. As a tank, I don't want to deal damage. I want to protect allies, make enemies focusing me and wasting their skills, and so on._ "But if tanks deal no damage, you can just ignore them"... **False**: as in many other games, a little bit of competence and smartness is enough to find several ways to make **tanks relevant WITHOUT DAMAGE**: special taunts, peculiar saving features like Braum or Tahm, healer tanks (Taric style), low cd ccs/resettable ccs (Taric style), swapping places with allies, ally-overbuffing skills and so on. **(oh, and look at maybe the only actual tank, _Braum_: 45% WR :D)** ( for future references: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/3O54YcAq-as-a-tank-player-i-am-currently-forced-to-play-bruisers-or-assassins-in-jungle?comment=00100001 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/uFVhAnww-does-anyone-else-feel-like-riot-doesnt-know-how-to-handle-tanks-anymore?comment=0021 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/bWJlFE2t-balance-suggestions-for-free?comment=000b0001 )
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5fhHwER5,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-11T01:29:47.956+0000) > > Indeed. It's crazy that what people call a "tank meta" it's about tanks dealing too much damage, not about tanks being too... tanky. > As it has been discussed many times, this company doesn't want, and by the way it's probably not able, to make tanks actual tanks. > > _As a tank: I won't kill you, you won't kill me. > As a tank, I don't want to deal damage. I want to protect allies, make enemies focusing me and wasting their skills, and so on._ > > "But if tanks deal no damage, you can just ignore them"... > **False**: as in many other games, a little bit of competence and smartness is enough to find several ways to make **tanks relevant WITHOUT DAMAGE**: special taunts, peculiar saving features like Braum or Tahm, healer tanks (Taric style), low cd ccs/resettable ccs (Taric style), swapping places with allies, ally-overbuffing skills and so on. > > > > **(oh, and look at maybe the only actual tank, _Braum_: 45% WR :D)** > > > ( for future references: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/3O54YcAq-as-a-tank-player-i-am-currently-forced-to-play-bruisers-or-assassins-in-jungle?comment=00100001 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/uFVhAnww-does-anyone-else-feel-like-riot-doesnt-know-how-to-handle-tanks-anymore?comment=0021 > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/bWJlFE2t-balance-suggestions-for-free?comment=000b0001 ) I just want to chime in and say that braum had 53% winrate in LCS spring, but clearly we're going to ignore that. And the fact that the top 5 braum mains all have winrates ranging from 51-56%?
MaFyO2154 (EUW)
: the game would be less toxic if the game would be more enjoyable
I keep hearing this all the time but I never understand what people mean because they never talk about it. What do you people mean with "Quality Team fight"?. What does that even mean? Are team fights too short or something? Would the game magically improve if said "team fight" lasted for 10 seconds? like tell me, I want to know this and I never get it. People also keep saying "Buff tanks" but also in the same vein has an incredible strong will to never understand that in order to make tanks viable for solo Q they need to do damage, tanks are still great in coordinated play but nobody wants to talk about that I suppose. Also people spout "lower damage" all the time, while also failing to realize that the damage has always been high. I want on a bit of a tangent with the last two but I still want to know, because people NEVER give a reason for their opinions, they only say "do this" but never why or "game would be better with this" but never says why.
GigglesO (NA)
: Assassins are too tanky for their mobility + damage.
Bruh, what kind of fake news is this? 1. He got hit by zyra ult, nothing more from zyra, sion Q and sion ult (point blank), ashe R, nothing more. And you sit here and say he's tanky? Well if nobody deals any damage everyone is tanky. 2. He didn't even TOUCH Ashe? so how about you remove that from your text?
: Hi Indie company, we want back Practice Tool
The fact that you have to disable a practice mode (or any mode in general to be honest) in order for one game mode to function is completely unacceptable, and they have some server updating or even server infrastructure updating to do. It's especially annoying because I use practice tool a lot for science and I can't. I can't even create games with bots because I need to fill all 9 slots with real players.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
If we go by stats shes doing absolutely horrible across the boards, most so in the jungle. At this point I wouldn't even say that's shes viable in the jungle at all. it might change but at this point in time, no, she's not even close to viable in there.
: Deceptive pricing in the store
(Not defending this, I'm just saying what I think makes sense) The bundle "Discount" is probably just taking all the items total cost and then reducing it. Since the only way to get tokens by paying, is to buy the 250 orb, and it comes with 16 tokens, and that comes out to 1 token being worth around 15 RP each. The icon (although unique to the bundle?) should go by 250 as every icon. And the orbs themselves are worth 250 each, so that's 1000 RP. If we get 200 tokens, that's about 3000 RP, add the orbs, 4000 RP, summoner icon, 4,250 RP and the remaining is probably for the pass itself. I didn't pay attention, but if we also gain those 16 tokens as well per orb, the token price comes out as 2,040 RP, add everything else, and we are at 3,290 RP, and the remaining cost is the pass itself, so the pass itself differs between as little as 400 RP or as much as 1,360 RP. as I stated before, I'm not defending, I'm just saying that if you add all the individual parts it makes sense, you are combining existing store items into one bundle with this pass, so I don't exactly think its deceptive. (Remind me to proof read my posts, I've edited this like 10 times ;_ ; )
: > [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Ve7rcYdE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T09:04:44.590+0000) > > It honestly would not surprise me if this was the case, but we can't know for sure. If anything it makes it "unreliable" since I did shield his hooks like that the entire game Was it before or after you had {{item:3109}}?
> [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Ve7rcYdE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-10T09:11:05.872+0000) > > Was it before or after you had {{item:3109}}? Before, Thresh never built it
Dynikus (NA)
: with how tight that timing is, it's entirely possible your latency was enough that riot's servers didn't pick up you spell shielding until after blitz q hit you. that's the only explanation I can come up with, as it does normally block his hook.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=Ve7rcYdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-10T09:02:27.142+0000) > > with how tight that timing is, it's entirely possible your latency was enough that riot's servers didn't pick up you spell shielding until after blitz q hit you. that's the only explanation I can come up with, as it doesn't normally block his hook. It honestly would not surprise me if this was the case, but we can't know for sure. If anything it makes it "unreliable" since I did shield his hooks like that the entire game
Comentários de Rioters
Mowgli IV (EUNE)
: Joke, did I said Patch 9.11? Sorry, Joke.
You don't want rammus to be nerfed, while he and nunu is your most played in ranked, both with over 60% winrate? Hmmmmmmmmmmm, nothing biased about this at all, no sir. Rammus deserves a nerf, and so does many other champions, time time frame of how long it took for other champions to be nerfed is 100% Irrelevant, He deserved one, so he got one. People will still kill themselves if they are attacking you.
Tioym (EUW)
: The Situation with Tanks
They buff the damage because the sad reality of tanks is that if they are to be viable in solo Q, they need to do damage. And of all the champions you mentioned, I'd only agree that naut is a bit strong, but I don't think hes too strong either. All in all I don't think any tank (besides naut? and even then I'm unsure) is too overbearing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qUY0csBQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-28T04:56:32.047+0000) > > If you nerf damage runes to the point they arent more valuable than defense people will 100% go defense. almost as if people like to live longer with defensive options instead of oneshot everything meta. hmmmmmmm thinking emoji.
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qUY0csBQ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-28T16:13:17.254+0000) > > almost as if people like to live longer with defensive options instead of oneshot everything meta. hmmmmmmm thinking emoji. Or it could also be that if you can't "oneshot" people you might as well try to survive one or two more attacks so you can kill them with increased defenses :thinking:
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: Is there merit to hating the game, or is it just boards circlejerk?
Its just the boards being boards and it has been this way since time immemorial. Every week there's a new thing to complain about. Once in a while a streamer has an opinion and everyone just parrots that opinion without ever understanding what its about, the boards are a weird place.
: THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS IN PROMOS
I checked your enemies from the last 4 losses and out of a total of 20 people only 4 had over 50% winrate, You also managed to end up placing 10th 3 games out of 4 sooo, its safe to say you just faced better players at that point. Maybe one day people will use their brain instead of mindlessly going "Matchmaking bad!"
no0kiee (EUW)
: this game is broken, today i quit, cya guys.
I love people who, 1, have to announce they are going to quit league, and people who claim the have uninstalled the game, but still hang around the boards. Whats the point of any of this? So you don't find the game appealing anymore and don't want to play anymore? great, the doors over there, have fun playing other games (nothing is stopping you from enjoying other things anyway) And whats the point of uninstalling and continue to browse the boards? to mindlessly agree on "rito bad" and "rito does not understand" threads?
USAstar (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=USAstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tzW4LwKZ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-14T09:45:21.217+0000) > > I don't know, go ask your rito masters. I thought you could tell me since you seemed like an expert on it though :(
USAstar (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=USAstar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tzW4LwKZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-14T09:03:41.049+0000) > > It does not reward you for solo performance it punishes you for it. Because rito wants you to drag your friends to play this microtranscation game and make this sad game your only connection with your freinds in order to get every cents from your wallets. So of course no reward for your solo performance. The encourage you to duo and team up by all methods. What kind of tinfoilery is this?
: After exactly 9 years...I quitted this night. I just can't stand it anymore!
You: "Matchmaking is bad, I only get noobs on my team, matchmaking bad!" Also you: heal/ignite Bard with dark harvest who also goes afk frequently for some reason? I have zero respect for people like this, people who comes onto the boards, and say one thing when you can easily prove the opposite of what the person is saying. For the record, I saw that you said "you didn't need flash back then". Flash was even MORE broken back then so I don't even know what you're smoking on that one, surely you remember that you could DISJOINT attacks with flash?
: I love it when
You want to give any examples? I dont experience this when im healthy, unless the champion is fed beyond unreasonable limits.
Sex A peel (EUNE)
: Promos
And then you realize that if you didn't know it was a promo match then you wouldn't even complain about it being promo, just "bad players". I also see that two people tried the sona/taric combo in soloQ, yikes, I feel sorry for you on that one though. (Cloud9 played taric/sona bot against TSM and won the game really hard incase you didn't know)
: Reverting Akali: Why I Disagree
This really sounds like an april fools joke, care to provie source?
: Why are people reacting to promos all of a sudden?
From what I've seen, most people complaining about promos seems to be bronze,silver or very low gold players, but I don't know, it feels like people have a really weird ranked mentality. That being the super focus on the "climbing" part and not "playing the game" part, it feels like people are staring blindly at the rank and nothing else.
Crocele (NA)
: Sona in pro play
I'm more worried about people trying to go taric/sona in my soloq games
: They forbid the ADC to pick Draven for HIS skin as well. Riot does have some rules when it comes to which champion you can chose, so yes, it is actually reasonable to ask him for another pick. If not, then allow the ADC to pick the champion HE wants to, too, not forbid it for him, but letting another player pick a champion which was already served last year.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZXFeuTwR,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T07:28:44.947+0000) > > They forbid the ADC to pick Draven for HIS skin as well. Riot does have some rules when it comes to which champion you can chose, so yes, it is actually reasonable to ask him for another pick. > > If not, then allow the ADC to pick the champion HE wants to, too, not forbid it for him, but letting another player pick a champion which was already served last year. One person said he said Draven, another one said he said " I wanted Draven but I think I will go with Kai'Sa" Who of them is correct?
: As I pointed out, the main argument in this case shouldn't be Xayah, but Rakan was already in the last set of team skins. Having him 2 years in a row is a bit redundant, so it seems reasonable to ask him for another pick.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZXFeuTwR,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-04T19:49:13.894+0000) > > As I pointed out, the main argument in this case shouldn't be Xayah, but Rakan was already in the last set of team skins. Having him 2 years in a row is a bit redundant, so it seems reasonable to ask him for another pick. Does it seem reasonable to ask him to pick HIS skin that HE wants for HIS champion because someone else picked that champion a year prior?. If you ask me its not.
: They could have simply asked him to pick another support, tho. Considering that Rakan already got picked the year before.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZXFeuTwR,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-03T23:28:42.674+0000) > > They could have simply asked him to pick another support, tho. > Considering that Rakan already got picked the year before. Riot: "so who do you want a skin for?" Baolan: "I want one for Rakan" Riot: "Can you pick someone else?" Baolan: "why?" Riot: "Because Xayah man"
FSRER (EUNE)
: Riot does not understand their game anymore
I'm going to be down voted for having a different opinion but I still love league, I think its fine, I've been playing since season 1. Can league be worse? absolutely. Can league be better? absolutely, But I still like league, but I'm gonna add some more unpopular opinions while I'm at it Runes should have been completely removed from the game ages ago Summoner spells should have been removed ages ago (they don't even work with the current lore anyway) Every champion should use mana as their resource And lastly League of legends was never a great game but just happen to exist in an era where you either payed to play "dota" (heroes of newerth) or you played dota with warcraft 3, you had to buy either HoN or warcraft 3, or you could just download league for free. I still like league and it seems to be "controversial" to do so.
: Tanks aren't allowed to be viable in their own god damn lane.
I didn't know there was a lane in this game that said "Tanks only" Jokes aside, its a bit sad that tanks are pretty much dead in the solo q part of league, but they are still decent in organized play. I wish I had a suggestion on how to buff/fix them but Sadly I don't. It really feels like they are either, 1, underwhelming, and nobody plays them because of that, or 2, they are strong and tanks are everywhere. Very rarely have I ever felt that tanks are just in an all around "solid" place, they either tickle you to death or you sneeze at them and they vanish. I personally have always felt that unless tanks are strong you are always better off playing literally anything else, at least in solo q.
: busted champion + busted item = god plus tier
But rageblade is not a busted item, if it were then surely Varus and Kog'Maw would be up there aswell? Rageblade just has too good of an synergy with vayne due to her 14% proc damage which probably make it seem broken, but everytime I see people complain about "phantom hit needs to go" its always Vayne that gets brought up (maybe Yi but hes a meme anyway) Combine this with a stealth reset and you get one super annoying champion to lock down and fight against. Nerf Vayne, not rageblade.
: 53% winrate, 30% pickrate y 35% banrate
Really makes one think, Vayne has gotten so many buffs in a row but somehow, people are still drawing the conclusion that rageblade is why shes "op"? Granted Vayne is the worst "offender" of rageblade but this doesn't make rageblade the problem, maybe her W chunking 14% health combined with a stealth reset every 1.5-2 sec might be a bit too much? Vayne needs a nerf, rageblade does not.
: whether you acknowledge this or not. this post is racist. You are judging a whole race of Europeans based on a couple forums you see. DO you think every single eu player post on this forum? Now i mean i can fight fire with fire and say who I see your Na so that means your never going to accomplish anything in this game so why even play? leave this game for the koreans, chineese and Eu at least they've won worlds? This post is toxic and negative. YOu must forget WE ARE ALL HUMANS regardless of what color, or race or where we come from.... We all have emotions we all bleed. we all breath and die.. Honestly this just pure racism and toxicity.
I don't even know why I'm browsing rant but jesus my dude, if you honestly think that this is "racism" then I'm not sure what to tell you, because it isn't, take this from someone with an ACTUAL EUW tag instead of you trying to "defend" us "poor" Europeans.
: Urgot's winrate just did a +5% leap
So he went from very low 40% to high 40%? wow, that's so bad, better nerf him again then.
: You know, with the latest Ivern skin revealed, I can't help but show sympathy to his mains
Can someone explain this "You can't do this as a first skin after a launch skin"?. Why does this matter at all? of course not everyone is going to like it, I personally love it (even though the name "dunkmaster" could be changed a bit) but my question still stands, why does it matter if its their "first" skin or not?
Exibir mais

PolarEclipse

Nível 192 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão