Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2020-02-20T15:02:22.359+0000) > > 1) she needs buffs even now, on a support role Yet here you are, blindly defending nerfs to her support role. > 2) Its better for the game to have a weak champion than strong one. Sona was already weak, yet received nerfs. Meanwhile Senna is almost pick/ban, along with Sett & Aphelios. Why is it better to be weak, but only when it applies to Sona specifically? Why are those 3 exempt from the same ideology? That's blatant prejudice.
> nerfs to her support role. -5 manacost is not a nerf. > Why is it better to be weak, but only when it applies to Sona specifically? Idk, go ask actual game developers, not a random internet person. I also don't understand why Senna wasn't nerfed.
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-20T14:27:22.846+0000) > > Oops! She just went OoM after 4 casts > > Current meta is literally the worst possible for support Sona, so its natural that she does bad, and her skillset is not interesting to play. "Current meta, current meta, current meta." I've heard this excuse for Sona being a shit character during every single meta. **EVEN IN THE ARDENT CENSER ENCHANTER META.** The excuse then was, "Other enchanters are pushing her out of the role." There is no meta where Sona is viable, because Sona herself is not viable & Patch 4.13 was the exact point in time when this occurred. 4.13 made her bad, it made her uninteresting, it made her bad in literally every meta. Which is why the super majority of the playerbase demanded that Rito & Fearless cancel/revert that "rework." This patch was an objective nerf to support Sona. That is an objective fact, proven by objective math, objective practical gameplay & objective logic. I don't know why you hate Sona & I don't care. All I know is that you do & because of that, you will blindly defend every nerf Rito makes to her.
> "Current meta, current meta, current meta." I've heard this excuse for Sona being a shit character during every single meta. EVEN IN THE ARDENT CENSER ENCHANTER META. The excuse then was, "Other enchanters are pushing her out of the role." Well she is a bad enchanter to be honest, slightly stronger than Karma in terms of being an enchanter. I think she was fine when new runes were introduced, and at some other periods of time. She would do well in poke meta at bot except that we won't get a poke meta as long as you can get CCed and killed by shit like Leona/Cait at lvl2 > This patch was an objective nerf to support Sona. That is an objective fact, proven by objective math, objective practical gameplay & objective logic. "its too hard to come 400 range close to an ally" is not an objective fact. If "You lose 25 more mana per spell if you play wrong but gain 5 mana if you play right" is a nerf for you, fine then. > I don't know why you hate Sona & I don't care I don't hate Sona. She is weak and boring and but I don't hate her.
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2020-02-20T14:31:21.924+0000) > > 1) this is obviously not my main account and I probably played 2-3 games over the whole last season on it so your main got banned. not surprising > 2) if I see streams/videos of people who don't play either sona or toplane starting playing sona top and winning, climbing to fucking challenger, I feel that something is wrong. I don't have to play her myself 56% win rate means she has a 46% loss rate. if she had a 46% win rate, would you be on here saying she needs to be buffed? I don't think so. you probably got your ass handed to you, and now you're butt hurt. poor baby cant handle the power of Prona
> so your main got banned. not surprising If my main were banned, I would play on a non-main, and I don't. Nice try to apply logic > if she had a 46% win rate, would you be on here saying she needs to be buffed? 1) she needs buffs even now, on a support role 2) Its better for the game to have a weak champion than strong one. 3) 100-56=44, not 46 4) you are the one who created a topic, not me. I could say "you probably came too late to abuse Sona top and are now mad because of the nerfs", but I won't.
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-20T14:01:24.119+0000) > > Sona had 56% winrate top in high elo. Thats not "new, fun way" or "stepping out of the way we want you to play", thats op as fuck and requires nerfs. why do you hate sona so much, lol. from what I can tell you've only played her once, even though you main support, and you don't even play ranked, so why does her "56% win rate" even matter to you?
1) this is obviously not my main account and I probably played 2-3 games over the whole last season on it 2) if I see streams/videos of people who don't play either sona or toplane starting playing sona top and winning, climbing to fucking challenger, I feel that something is wrong. I don't have to play her myself
Pika310 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-02-20T13:55:44.651+0000) > > Her manacosts are increased by 25, and mana restore is 30. As long as you casted at least 5 spells before going oom, you will get that 25 mana back [340 base mana, Aria costs 105 per cast](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Sona), theoretical 30 refund per cast. Oops! She just went OoM after 4 casts. She is so fucking mana-gated, she can't even reach that 5-cast threshold. Looks like math & logic wins. So much for your propaganda... > She can, you know, move close to her ally while an aura is in effect. I don't really see how you can fail tagging your ally even once. Especially because she is supposed to do it anyway [Her shit-bubbles (they are **NOT** auras, stop calling them auras) have 400-units of radius.](https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Sona) It isn't a matter of "moving closer" to your ally. She quite literally has to sit on the fucking head. Sona has a kit designed like Yuumi's, attaching to an ally, without the luxury of actually being allowed to attach to an ally. An ally who will spend the entire game trying to **NOT** have you sit on top of her, whether subconsciously or not. > In practical gameplay not tagging allies is bad even now. You get Q damage/shield/MS boost for free if you do it. Now you also get 5 bonus mana Further proving my point of Sona being punished even harder now than before. > Once she starts roaming and spamming spells, mana is no longer an issue. Once she starts roaming and "burning mana to cast E" is what you mean. I don't even understand where you dug up this backwards logic. How the fuck does casting **MORE** spells mean "mana is no longer an issue"? I politely ask that you proofread what you say before actually posting it. Just remember in a week's time, when Sona is the 4th-least played character in the entire fucking game, that I was right. I will be there to rub it in your face.
> 340 base mana, Aria costs 105 per cast, theoretical 30 refund per cast. Oops! She just went OoM after 4 casts She did not, her W cd is 10 seconds so by the time her 4th cd is over she already regenerated more than enough for 5th cast. Im not sure if "11.5" mana regen on that page is mp5(11 mana per second sounds ridiculously huge), but if it is, 40 seconds are enough to regen almost 90 mana, just enough for 5th cast. And thats if you spam her lvl1 W every cd, which you are not supposed to do, and with no other mana/manaregen sources. Which she usually has. _So much for your propaganda..._ > Her shit-bubbles (they are NOT auras, stop calling them auras) have 400-units of radius "AURA: Sona and tagged allied champions deal bonus magic damage on their next basic attack within 3 seconds." I didn't invent the name > She quite literally has to sit on the fucking head 400 range is not "sitting on the head". And she doesn't have to be in that range every time, just tick it once to give ally an effect and restore 30 mana. > How the fuck does casting MORE spells mean "mana is no longer an issue"? I did not say "she spams spells so mana is not an issue". I said "at the point when she starts spamming spells, mana is not an issue". The "point" is the reason, meaning the point of time when she gets enough manaregen from items and stacked manaflow to no longer care about mana. Because thats how mana and support items work, and you obviously know that. > Just remember in a week's time, when Sona is the 4th-least played character in the entire fucking game, that I was right She might be the least played character at all, for all I care. Current meta is literally the worst possible for support Sona, so its natural that she does bad, and her skillset is not interesting to play. Still, current changes are a buff to support Sona, even if a weak one.
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-20T12:50:52.314+0000) > > If a champion is op top and fine bot, they need a nerf that works against toplane bot not botlane. Thats exactly how Sona nerf works hence my original point. Riot used to allow people to find new, fun ways to play the game. Now? "you better not step out of line or your champion is taking a swing from the nerf hammer. How dare you step out of the cookie cutter way we want you to play this game?"
Sona had 56% winrate top in high elo. Thats not "new, fun way" or "stepping out of the way we want you to play", thats op as fuck and requires nerfs.
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAU2zebt,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2020-02-20T12:52:18.472+0000) > > At the point when it turns into "pay to win" or "pay to play". "Pay to flex your stats" is nowhere close. Have you ever heard the phrase "give them and inch and they'll take a mile"? That's how this shit starts
Have you ever heard the phrase "in 10 fucking years Riot didn't add a single p2w/p2p feature other than champions+runes, and they eventually made runes free"? They perfectly know that adding anything like this will kill the game.
Pika310 (NA)
: Nope, this was matter-of-factly a **HUGE** nerf to support Sona as well. 1. The initial costs before cast are higher. The minimum amount of mana she needs just to cast a fucking spell is higher. Did Rito increase her base mana to compensate? Of fucking course not. 2. Her shit-bubbles have shit range, tagging even 1 ally isn't guaranteed. A very large portion of the time, she **WILL NOT** receive the mana refund. 3. In practical gameplay, tagging allies is proven sub-optimal & factually lowers Sona's efficacy, DPS & HPS. This nerf now **PUNISHES** you for not playing her sub-optimally. Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't. This is especially true when her (conceptually failed) URF R-passive comes online and it becomes increasingly more-difficult to tag allies with every single shit-bubble when you turn on your auto-clicker. I can confidently predict that her pickrate will fall even lower than it was before the placebo buff to her E. As a reminder, she was the least-picked support & 5th-least picked character overall. This nerf will likely see her compete for the bottom 3 at least.
> The initial costs before cast are higher. The minimum amount of mana she needs just to cast a fucking spell is higher. Did Rito increase her base mana to compensate? Of fucking course not. Her manacosts are increased by 25, and mana restore is 30. As long as you casted at least 5 spells before going oom, you will get that 25 mana back > Her shit-bubbles have shit range, tagging even 1 ally isn't guaranteed She can, you know, move close to her ally while an aura is in effect. I don't really see how you can fail tagging your ally even once. Especially because she is supposed to do it anyway > In practical gameplay, tagging allies is proven sub-optimal & factually lowers Sona's efficacy, DPS & HPS In practical gameplay not tagging allies is bad even now. You get Q damage/shield/MS boost for free if you do it. Now you also get 5 bonus mana > This is especially true when her (conceptually failed) URF R-passive comes online and it becomes increasingly more-difficult to tag allies with every single shit-bubble when you turn on your auto-clicker. Once she starts roaming and spamming spells, mana is no longer an issue. > the placebo buff to her E Oh well guess I just wasted time for nothing
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAVEirHa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-02-19T18:58:51.398+0000) > > Let's assume that reaching Mastery 5 on a champion takes a minimum of 30 games. This is assuming every win you get is an S and you have about a 70% winrate (which is already _incredibly_ unrealistic.) Let's also assume that the average player can play about 4 games per day after work or school. > > 30 games with an average time of 25 minutes is **12 hours and 30 minutes in total.** For one champion. With 4 games played per day and an _incredibly_ unlikely winrate of 75%, it'd take you about a week to get a champion to mastery 5. > > [](https://.) > > ##For one champion. One whole week. > > Now we're not finished yet, because to queue up for Ranked you need a minimum of 20 champions. Times that by 1 week and you're looking at a minimum of **nearly half a year** just to be able to queue up for Ranked. That's absolutely ridiculous and completely unrealistic to ask for in a free-to-play game like League. > > But wait! There's more! Not everyone is completely flexible in all 5 roles, so you're going to want to have another 3-7+ picks for your main role. **Add another 7+ weeks to the count from before.** > > That's not even mentioning the fact that different people main different roles and a support main is much less likely to get M5 on Darius than someone like Leona, the fact that OTPs exist, and the fact that this would be incredibly unfun for the large majority of people. You play your main for a reason, nobody wants to spend 20+ weeks playing champions they don't enjoy _just_ to test their skills in Ranked. So lock ranked to level 5 mastery and bring more people to aram to have fun or you know they could add ranked to aram but require SR to have a level 5 champ but aram any level lol.
> So lock ranked to level 5 mastery and bring more people to aram Ah yes, lets force people to play a boring rng mode, might as well bring them to tft > they could add ranked to aram Ah yes, lets force people to play a boring rng mode once again
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HAU2zebt,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-02-20T12:36:50.113+0000) > > Will I buy one of those? No. Maybe some free ones. > Will I cry about how everyone who buys one is an idiot? No. Everyone has the right do decide how to spend their own money. > Will I try to discourage people from buying them? No. Every dollar someone spent on skins/Eternals/event passes/etc is a dollar we don't have to spend for a subscription > Will anyone's life get worse because of Eternals? No. People who are fine to pay for achievements will get their achievements. People who don't want to pay can play the game without paying just as fine as they did before. But at what point is enough going to be enough? When do they stop the microtransacions? As long as people either go along with it because "well you don't have to buy it" or just keep silent, they'll keep taking and taking until you have to pay a fee every time you hit the play button
> But at what point is enough going to be enough? At the point when it turns into "pay to win" or "pay to play". "Pay to flex your stats" is nowhere close.
Powwer69 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69mRabEW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-20T12:42:13.255+0000) > > A nerf isn't a restriction. A nerf is what someone gets if that someone has 56+% winrate with quite a huge pickrate, promotes non-interactive gameplay and all that in fucking Master+ elo You're saying that making spells cost more, unless they're in bot lane isn't a restriction? Its not a nerf for the people who play how "they" want you to play.
If a champion is op top and fine bot, they need a nerf that works against toplane bot not botlane. Thats exactly how Sona nerf works
: Mana heroes
Usually champions with mana are those with good poke/waveclear abilities with low cd. They are supposed to be able to use them multiple times in fights, but also should be restricted from just spamming them to waveclear from safety Pantheon has Q, a poke tool that deals quite a lot of damage with low cd, and if he had no manacosts he would just spam it for both poke and waveclear Sett's W has quite a long cd an is his main trading tool so he can't spam it Garen and Riven have no ranged poke Kled's ranged poke is his Q and its not really that ranged
Powwer69 (NA)
: Riot Philosophy
> Riot smacks them with restrictions A nerf isn't a restriction. A nerf is what someone gets if that someone has 56+% winrate with quite a huge pickrate, promotes non-interactive gameplay and all that in fucking Master+ elo
: Eternals are Garbage, and Here's Why:
Will I buy one of those? No. Maybe some free ones. Will I cry about how everyone who buys one is an idiot? No. Everyone has the right do decide how to spend their own money. Will I try to discourage people from buying them? No. Every dollar someone spent on skins/Eternals/event passes/etc is a dollar we don't have to spend for a subscription Will anyone's life get worse because of Eternals? No. People who are fine to pay for achievements will get their achievements. People who don't want to pay can play the game without paying just as fine as they did before.
: >Riot don't really have a problem with smurfs Why are they making it harder for smurfs to climb then?
I don't know. From what I know about smurfing, there are 2 types of smurfs: -those who don't want to or can't play their main account and want to climb on new one instead(ban, "elohell", server change); -those who want to be matched against weaker opponents it would be logical to make smurf climbing faster, so that they don't ruin as much games for weaker players. This would be good for the first type of smurfs(because they want to climb) while being bad for the second type(because there would be less 'easy games'). For some reason they claim they are doing the opposite, and I can't see any logic in this.
: Can someone tell me what a mage is?
I personally define "mage" as "damage dealer that builds AP and does damage from range using spells" Damage dealer=>enchanter supports are usually not counted as mages, unless they build and play like one(Q-E poke AP Soraka for example) Builds AP=>Jayce/AD Ezreal/poke Varus are not mages, they are AD casters Does damage from range=>assassins are not mages Use spells to deal damage=>AP+onhit Teemo and the likes are not mages If a champion is not usually a mage, you can still build him like one and play like one
: ***
> Im not talking about the obv mains that wanted the champs to be op. Im talking about good suggestion for the reworks that were not crazy. get s ignored. Idk, from what I saw after Aatrox rework and his R revive removal, most "good suggestions" included either giving him back his AA power or giving him his revive back. And most "good reworks" I saw about Akali(that weren't "just revert") basically turned her into another Zed/Talon > I didnt say everyone should get thier strengths nerfed/ weakknesses buffed. I said super weak/strong champs should. And again, thats not how Riot think balance should be done. It may be wrong, but its not that obvious > like you havnt gone trough the juggernaut patch that still effects the game to this day. Effects? Garen was reverted Morde was reworked again, and then again Skarner... well he is almost never picked and Im ok with that Only Darius left almost unchanged after the update, and he does ok
: >And thats why overnerfed Yuumi and average Jinx got skins, along with average Trynd, Kat, Yi, and before them average Leona, Jax and Draven also got skins. You dont remember Vayne? Ashe? Cait? Lucian? Riven? Kata? Olaf? And I bet Ornn is next. Im not saying all of them, but it is sketchy. >average Leona Literally S tier lol >Idk, I always thought that having a 50% win chance is what "balanced" means. They believe that Riot purposefully match them with bad players as soon as they get >50% wr. No one answered my question tho "So your bad sub50% wr teamates should be pushed towards 50% wr as well, yet they are given to you so they lose more?", maybe someday. >If Riot really wanted to combat smurfing they would force binding an account to phone number to get access to ranked It takes 5 dollars to get number with burner phone, many services provide you number just as a bonus. But I suppose it would demotivate some smurfs, so why not.
> You dont remember Vayne? Ashe? Cait? Lucian? Riven? Kata? Olaf? I don't remember when Ashe, Riven, Kata and Olaf were op. Well, Ashe had her time with CDR build, but she didn't get any good skins at that time. > Literally S tier lol Still average. Just another hook support, they all are probably S or A tier now > They believe that Riot purposefully match them with bad players as soon as they get >50% wr Thats what happens when people blame teammates for every loss. Getting closer to actual rank=>more losses=>"bad teammates" more often. > It takes 5 dollars to get number with burner phone, many services provide you number just as a bonus. But I suppose it would demotivate some smurfs, so why not. Its still something you have to waste time/money to do. The thing is, Riot don't really have a problem with smurfs: they buy champions, skins and XP boosts, and almost every high elo player has smurf accounts
: The main reason this game will never become balanced/ the playerbase wont be heard.
> champs that got good skins were literally OP(and kept strong for a long time) and it was beyond obvious to the player base And thats why overnerfed Yuumi and average Jinx got skins, along with average Trynd, Kat, Yi, and before them average Leona, Jax and Draven also got skins. > If you've ever been on a 'mainsreddit' for your favorite league of legends champions that have been reworked, you will see how the player-base is ignored Because thats how reworks work: there are things that are not good for the game and they must be removed. Aatrox mains that want their brainless autoattack champion back can go play Yi for all I care. > By having the matchmaking system systematically trying to keep our win chance at 50% Idk, I always thought that having a 50% win chance is what "balanced" means. > Balance most of the game around gold2 mmr+keep the pro-scene balancing in place Gold2 is too low to balance the game around. Perhaps d3+ would do. > Prioritize QOL changes on super weak/super strong champions.>just stat changes. If a champion seems to be overbuffed or overnerfed/ revert the changes and test out redistrubuting power to the rest of the kit from where their core strength lies. Champions are supposed to be unique. If everyone gets their strengths nerfed and weaknesses buffed, everyone will be the same. At least thats how Riot see the game. So instead they buff their strong sides and nerf weak sides even further, as long as those strong sides are not too unhealthy > ranged opponents shoudlnt be beaten by tanks every game just because tanks get mad that they got countered by ranged You just talked about "everyone should have a weakness". Ranged champions usually are weak against those who got close, thats their weakness. > But If you really want to combat smurfing you will have to remove the duo aspect of solo/duo ranked. Or add purely solo ranked game mode. No explanation needed here every booster/smurf tends to play with another high elo friend. If Riot really wanted to combat smurfing they would force binding an account to phone number to get access to ranked. But they don't really want. I don't really care myself, as long as smurfs get to their skill level fast enough instead of staying 2-3 leagues lower for 50+ games.
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Next season riot will monetize the log in button
> 3. we want to buy drake skins Excuse me but I never ever saw anyone who wants those. Meanwhile I saw people who wanted achievements. > There are so many things you could monetize fairly in this game, but you choose to go full EA, I don't think selling cosmetics is what "going full EA" means
: TFW half your support pool takes a nerf hammer to the face
> How is it that two of the most fragile champs in the game ended up dominating top lane? They were supposed to lane against 2 enemies, one of them ranged and another has ranged CC so its usually risky to poke. Not against juggernauts that can't really reach anything ranged > How did riot screw top lane up so badly that a champ who was reworked to make it impossible to go top again went top again? I don't know, maybe having an entire class of champions that almost autowin every melee matchup and are only countered by ranged champions had something to do with that? I mean, Ryze would do great against Sona/Soraka. Or Irelia. Or Camille. Its mostly Darius/Morde/Sett and the likes who were bad against ranged supports. Also, perhaps the fact that giving up toplane to get first drake is somewhy worth it?
: Sportsmanship Mode: A simple solution for a good playing experience
TIKrunk (NA)
: Most thought out response I've gotten to it yet. Getting around back of Shelly really isn't that hard if you take advantage of frames. I might be explaining it wrong, but if you stand still until she starts her swing animation, _then_ start to move behind her, she'll not only whiff the swing (sometimes, at least...it's been hit or miss in my experience) but you'll be directly behind her while she's in recovery frames, allowing you to poke the eye. Or maybe you already knew that, idk. Honestly, going through your response, I'm comfortable ceding it's not too great of an idea. At least maybe most of it. I still kind of think giving a jungler the option to "consume" Rift Herald for an EXP boost might be okay, seeing as how so many people are complaining that jungle falls behind in levels and becomes practically useless late game.
> if you stand still until she starts her swing animation, then start to move behind her, she'll not only whiff the swing (sometimes, at least...it's been hit or miss in my experience) but you'll be directly behind her while she's in recovery frames, allowing you to poke the eye. I know about that and its one of the reasons its so easy to solo > I still kind of think giving a jungler the option to "consume" Rift Herald for an EXP boost might be okay, seeing as how so many people are complaining that jungle falls behind in levels and becomes practically useless late game. This will probably be abused by letting someone else, more XP reliant, consume it. > jungle falls behind in levels and becomes practically useless late game. Ganking junglers are supposed to be stronger in early and fall off late. I would say that champions like Eve, Kindred or Yi are quite strong late
: So bot lane funneling is ok but not mid/jg
Botlane is not 2 champions playing PvE for 15+ mins
: unintended impacts of Bambis Ember changes
> Tank Ekko is back? He would have to hit his W for this, so probably no > Jungle Leona for sure. Isn't her first clear really bad? Blitz/Naut could also be viable for jungle, > Will Nautilus's basic attack auto-proc the Bambi Ember proc? It should. They said it uses same rules as Fiora's W, and it works on his AA. > Riven? She doesn't scale off hp at all, and Cinderhulk scales off maxhp, so I doubt it
: Your Current Ban and Why
Kassadin, unless I am adc or sup. Nautilus if I am adc or sup. Kassadin just hardcounters everything I play even early(6-11 lvls), and Nautilus is too annoying to deal with in lane. If Kass is banned, I usually go with Yasuo/Yi, depending on my champion. If Naut is banned, I ban Senna/Leona, again, depending on my champion
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nJgAJ4Zq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-19T11:50:59.738+0000) > > Because EVERY item with hp is effectively an anti-mage item. Even 0 resist 4k hp tank is unburstable by most mages That's just flat out wrong. 4k health with no resists is legit the same thing as having 2k health with 50-60 mr. You're as tanky as a lategame adc lmao. > Syndra is NOT a sustained damage mage really, she is a burst mage. Karthus, Ryze, Cass are sustained damage mages, and Adaptive helm works well against them {{champion:134}} Q: Cooldown (without cdr) is 4 seconds. Scales with 65% AP + 25% increased damage at level 5. That's 81.25% ap + 287.5 base damage every 4 seconds WITHOUT cdr. How is that not sustained lmao > Tenacity. Or just dodge the spell. Or don't, let them waste their CC on a tank, now your teammate ADC/assassin/diver can go in and do his job while you lost 30-50% hp at most to enemy full combo. The way you phrase this makes me assume you're talking about a teamfight. Okay so the mage uses their CC on a tank, bursts them down to 70% or 50% health. Now my team can dive them? First they have 4 other teammates. 2nd they're attacking from range. 3rd while I'm CC'd whats stopping the rest of their team from attacking me. 50% hp lost in one combo while CC'd is more than enough for the rest of their team to kill me. Either way, my point is that MR items are lacking in comparison to armor items.
> 4k health with no resists is legit the same thing as having 2k health with 50-60 mr. You're as tanky as a lategame adc lmao. No. Lategame adc has 2k health and 0 resist(only base). Tank with 4k and 0 resist items still has more base resist and 2x more hp > Q: Cooldown (without cdr) is 4 seconds. Scales with 65% AP + 25% increased damage at level 5. That's 81.25% ap + 287.5 base damage every 4 seconds WITHOUT cdr. How is that not sustained lmao So with 500 AP and 40% cdr its somewhat around 700 dmg Q every 2.4 seconds. Just base 50 mres will reduce it to 467 damage. For a 4k hp tank to lose at least half health she needs 5 Qs, or more than 10 seconds. Its really bad as sustained damage. Compare it to Cass E that deals up to 210+70% AP every 0.75 sec without cdr. > The way you phrase this makes me assume you're talking about a teamfight Yes > Okay so the mage uses their CC on a tank, bursts them down to 70% or 50% health. Now my team can dive them? Your team is supposed to already be fighting them at this point. Its a teamfight, not a "tank being caught out of position alone" > First they have 4 other teammates So its 5v4 until the mage gets his CDs back, not bad I would say. > 2nd they're attacking from range And your team also attacks them from range > 3rd while I'm CC'd whats stopping the rest of their team from attacking me The fact that you are a tank and you won't die in 2 seconds, so its better to focus your allies instead, who are much easier to kill and do much more damage. > Either way, my point is that MR items are lacking in comparison to armor items. Tanks CANT FUCKING DIE EVER to magical damage(mostly, Brand/Cass/some others still shred tanks almost at Vayne level) and you are telling me that they need better MR items, and the reason is that mage can blew his full combo on a 0 mres tank, still not kill him, but his AD teammates can finish the job. I don't see logic here.
Jbels (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XsJJPhXE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-19T12:57:56.268+0000) > > You can't expect them to say "mains are winning too much with this champion so here is a nerf" We really hate when people who play a really bad champion somehow figure out how to do well with him. I mean, we dumpstered him for a reason guys, hello? lol. So anyway, here's a nerf, and hopefully, they'll just stop playing him. Then we can go back to pretending he doesn't exist. Good? Good.
To be honest, he really was too strong in good hands. Its not at Yasuo/Riven main level "well gg lanephase, but we can probably still win in 5v5", its at "Top/bot can't even step out of their tower range anymore because Sol will always be there, and I can't even punish him by pushing because he has great clear, and he will only be stronger in teamfights".
Jbels (NA)
: What kind of explanation is this?
You can't expect them to say "mains are winning too much with this champion so here is a nerf"
: Slow down on skins and balance your fucking game
Game is not supposed to be balanced around low elo People who make skins and people who balance games are different Darius is not op, although he is not fun to lane against
: Tank fans are NOT asking for more damage - NO TY TO BAMI'S CINDER CHANGES
"we need buffs" "ok here are your buffs" "no ty we don't need those buffs, give us better buffs" Sounds wrong to me
Sharjo (EUW)
: Malphite Bio Update
Is it the first time we hear about Ne'Zuk? His name sounds familiar
TIKrunk (NA)
: Shelly Rework Idea
Herald is already strong when you get it. The problem is its ridiculously easy to solo, and even easier to 2 man it. You don't need a winning toplane to get it, you just need some vision and probably a midlaner/support to come poke that eye, and you are done. Your idea makes it much stronger when used wrong(not on a lane that enemies can't defend), but also much more complex. This will probably end with one of the junglers sneaking Herald to rush bot, win bot fight, get drake and crush the tower bot/mid, so basically nothing new
: Lack of MR, am I missing something?
> Why are there so few full tank MR items in comparison to armor? Because EVERY item with hp is effectively an anti-mage item. Even 0 resist 4k hp tank is unburstable by most mages Also, even if there were 5+ hp-mres items, building more than 1-2 is a trap. You aren't getting that much tankier against magic damage anyway, most mages would start ignoring you and going for your squishy teammates, while ADCs will shred you if you don't have armor. > when I'm vs a fed syndra or other sustained damage mage Syndra is NOT a sustained damage mage really, she is a burst mage. Karthus, Ryze, Cass are sustained damage mages, and Adaptive helm works well against them > ESPECIALLY since most mages have hard CC now Tenacity. Or just dodge the spell. Or don't, let them waste their CC on a tank, now your teammate ADC/assassin/diver can go in and do his job while you lost 30-50% hp at most to enemy full combo. If you are dying to AP burst, get Steraks If you are dying to sustained damage, get Helm If you are dying to CC, get Mercs If its your teammates who die too fast to enemy burst, get Locket
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZHAaepvF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-19T11:13:12.920+0000) > > Tank meta is bad. Fuck, any meta that has "there is no point in fighting early or playing aggressive champions/builds, farm is less risk and more reward" is bad. People whine about Lee Sin ganks, but its much better than something like Devourer meta when the jungler is farming for 20+ mins while his team plays safe under their turrets because its 4v5. People whine about assassins, but they at least have to risk dying while they go in and fall off late, its better than something like ardent ADC meta when the only winning move is to have another scaling ADC and ardent support. Every game is just adc meta anyway. Anything else is just tack on
Nah, we had some "adc in XXXX lul" times. Like the tank meta in s5, first iteration of duskblade with 90+% Zed pick/ban meta, several reoccurences of mage bot meta, or even Garen+Yuumi pro meta for 1 patch
: 1 more day left until Soraka and Sona gets gutted from top lane.
Wow, a 60 AP item is cheaper than a 90 AP item, how strange. And a 30 AP item is even cheaper. I can get a Ludens for same AP and CDR as these 2 items combined and 1200 gold less. Sure, Sona and Soraka were OP top, but not because of cheap items. They just work too well against juggernauts, not letting them dominate the lane as much as they want, and being able to roam much earlier. If winning bot and getting drakes wasn't an autowin strategy, nobody would care at all And, to be honest, I think Soraka support will be much weaker now, she now relies much more on hitting her Qs but can't spam them as much
Özen (NA)
: Why do I lose LP for losing against a smurf who controlled the entire game?
1. There is no indication in endgame stats that anyone in enemy team is smurfing 2. Smurfing is not cheating 3. Your LP is lowered if you lose, and increased if you win. No exceptions. "I lost against a smurf, I shouldn't lose LP" sounds as bad as "I won because a smurf carried us, I shouldn't get LP", "I lost because our jungler missed smite on elder, I shouldn't lose LP" or "I lost because I was hard countered and ganked, I shouldn't lose LP"
: Shower Thought: I don't think the things we're whining for will make us happy
Tank meta is bad. Fuck, any meta that has "there is no point in fighting early or playing aggressive champions/builds, farm is less risk and more reward" is bad. People whine about Lee Sin ganks, but its much better than something like Devourer meta when the jungler is farming for 20+ mins while his team plays safe under their turrets because its 4v5. People whine about assassins, but they at least have to risk dying while they go in and fall off late, its better than something like ardent ADC meta when the only winning move is to have another scaling ADC and ardent support.
Jaspers (EUW)
: If they want to encourage bruiser build they need to remove/lower the attackspeed on E and reduced R damage. You know, so he can't just Q a carry, spin on them and ult them to death before his silence wears off because he builds TF, Berserkers and Shiv. After those items he's building Steraks and Deadmans anyway.
> If they want to encourage bruiser build they need to remove/lower the attackspeed on E and reduced R damage. You know, so he can't just Q a carry, spin on them and ult them to death before his silence wears off because he builds TF, Berserkers and Shiv "Hmm, I miss 100 damage to kill a carry, should I build some AS/AD/crit to cover that? Nah, lets just build tank so that I will never be able to kill someone again"
: Cleanse Should be a Targetable Summoner Spell
ADC takes cleanse, support takes heal. Basically the same thing you just described, and yet, nobody plays like that.
: Review Of This Game, Here's looking at you, Dev's.
Yes, community sucks. Thats how it works in every game when you have to rely on teammates to win. Mute/report and you are fine Yes, you can't win if your team sucks more than enemy team. Thats the point of team games, one team will lose, even if that one player in that team did well. Yes, matchmaking is shit. Thats how it works in every game that tries to team up players based on some illusory 'skill' that can't really be measured and is not even consistent. Yes, Riot want money. Everyone wants money, and everything works because of money, so, as long as its purely cosmetic and not pay2win, its ok. You can't expect people to pay for everything just to make sure you can play for free. Yes, balance is shit. Nothing to say here. It was shit for last 5 years, and it probably was shit even before, but I didn't play it back then so Im not sure. There will never ever be a balance, neither in League, nor in any other game that has different champions/classes doing different things.
: Move Zyra's current passive, Garden of Thorns, to her W, & bring back her death passive!
Death passives that encourage you to die are bad Death passive on a mage that is supposed to spam spells and raise more plants does not make any sense You are not supposed to feel "my champion was nerfed for something I have to die to use, but if I die, I can't use my other spells that would be more useful than a single damage skillshot"
: People who pick AD mids should be permanently banned from league of legends
That no-boots-deathcap-double-dorans Heimer makes me question my own opinion "people shouldn't be punished for off-meta builds" Yasuo is supposed to do well against armor, with conqueror and ult pen. There are also magical damage toplaners, junglers, ADCs and supports
: > [{quoted}](name=JustA kleo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oJdWk7ye,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-02-18T04:04:35.509+0000) > > 6. not checking special item/spell interactions. > {{item:3147}} if you see duskblade above your spells this means the enemys dont see you. > if you stand in a bush and the buff disappears, that means the bush is warded. you dont need to sit in that bush for 30 seconds waiting to make a big play. Duskblade is no longer a Vision denial tool. Umbral Glaive ({{item:3179}}) is the vision denial item.
It still has the "bonus damage on AA if you aren't seen" buff, and thats what he means
MetaGeek (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dh1apEtd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-17T12:01:39.190+0000) > > Kill the fed guy, get 1k gold shutdown, that is your way to catch up. you cant kill a fed guy half the time thats the problem and even killing him once does fuk all
But... its damage meta and everyone oneshots everyone, thats what everyone says here... To be honest, you are not supposed to turn around 15-20 mins of losing with a single kill. But it can be a start.
: You haven't made a new champion thats fun to play against in YEARS
Can you give me an example of a champion that is fun to play against?
: Concept: Flat or Scaling Stat Runes
> Attack Speed Flat: 8%, Scale: 3% - 15% Adaptive Flat: 9 ad/ap, Scale: 3 - 15 ad/ap Armor/Magic Resist Flat: 8, Scale: 4 - 12 CDR Flat: 5%, Scale 1% - 10% Health Flat: 60 HP, Scale: 15 HP - 120 HP You undervalue flat stats, balanced options would look more like Adaptive Flat: 8, scale 1-20 Health Flat 30, scale 10-120 > Health Regen: Flat: 12 hp recovered every 10 seconds, Scale: 2% maximum hp recovered every 10 seconds. Is there even a champion that has less than 600 hp for any meaningful amount of time? Flat: 10 hp/10 sec, scaling: 0-40 hp/10 sec looks more like it Also, Riot hate uncounterable sustain options, so I doubt it will return in any form
: ...Is that not how it works already? I thought there's a ring around enemies whose ultimate you've Hijacked, and the ring depletes as a timer to signify when you can Hijack them again.
The ring is there, but its sometimes hard to see, especially if its a huge cd ult(3 min base cd) that has something like 20 seconds remaining
: Aphelios: An Unpopular Opinion
> weak to cc Just like everyone else, or even less. Unlike champions like Yi, he can stay out of range and has no abilities that can get him caught by a CC > very low self peel without grav very squishy against magic damage early very low base hp Immobile requires items or gun swaps for damage one of the weakest lvl 1 characters Just like every actual ADC is supposed to be. Now things that every ADC doesn't have are: his ranged gun allowing some wtf 30% hp lost Qs(without counting what other effects you have); his lifesteal pistol Q being the better Urgot W that, for no reason, ignores minions if there is a champion in range; his grav giving him a targeted root on possibly multiple enemies; his aoe gun effectively giving him an AOE MF's Q every auto; his chakram gun giving him a turret that(again for no reason) scales with his stats and procs on-hits AND other gun effects Also, again, for no reason whatsoever, his ult has 2x screen range and ignores minions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K21rAcfh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-17T12:33:24.519+0000) > > The number one problem is when you beat engage supports you are like "oh well it doesn't even matter" because all they need to do is land their CC and you will die in a teamfight anyway. If the adc dies they are like "who cares" and cc you for the rest of their team. I never feel like it was a fun laning phase against a sweaty engage support > > Thats what they are supposed to do. And it was nerfed quite a lot already. Heal supports have either huge cds or (Soraka) hp cost, as well as a 800 gold counter. Shield supports had the shield duration hard nerfed with no compensation. There is a reason why almost all Soraka players switched to Q-E max poke and Janna players switched to W max poke: you can't win lane with overnerfed shields/heals > Meanwhile Blitz can hook you from 1k+ range and you will probably die lvl3+ or burn flash. > > Stopwatch/hourglass is really a problem, and both stopwatch itself and the rune are getting some light nerfs. Not the nerfs I wanted ("broken stopwatch can't be upgraded" or "rune stopwatch can't be upgraded") but thats better than nothing They only changed their max ability because Riot forced them to with nerfs like on raka or janna. If they had kept them prenerfed like in the ardent days you would still see what sorta happens in present games. Just because they are intended to what they do doesn't magically make it fun or interesting gameplay. Thats my point of this post.
> Just because they are intended to what they do doesn't magically make it fun or interesting gameplay. Idk I prefer Janna/Soraka gameplay over a "jump in, CC and pray thats enough to win" gameplay of Leona/Naut. Well, except for the perfectly balanced 100-0 deaths at lvl2-5. Sure, it may feel not fun to watch enemy heal all the damage you did, but its also not fun to watch a 20 sec cd shield getting popped off by a single auto
Exibir mais

Posui Gart

Nível 48 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão