Bultz (NA)
: PBE release opinion of Sett
Same for me when Kayn was released, boi I had tears playing him
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why people feel they are treated unfairly by the Mod team - A friendly discussion with the Mods
Well, you're saying facts. Djinn and WrapChicken are best mods tho xd
Comentários de Rioters
: Dunk Master Xerath + Elder Skins
Delete this. Xerath isn't badass. Dunkmaster Ivern ruined the skin line already
: Ah yes, bring back the champion that people only started playing and caring about when he became OP and flavor of the month. Granted I'm not saying I hate Oldtrox, in fact I much enjoyed that version of him and I enjoy this new one just as much, just pisses me off when people who never touched him claim the rework was unnecessary just because he got strong and popular weeks before the rework. If the rework was never a thing, Aatrox would've soon gotten nerfed or his items would've been toned down, and his playrate would drop to extremely low levels again and he'd return to being a forgotten champion that was outclassed by other characters with similar playstyles like Jax and Tryndamere. The current one at the very least manages to maintain a good playrate despite how bad he is right now, I'm pretty sure that's saying something about him and his kit. Walmart Riven my ass. don't say such things or i'll cry
> [{quoted}](name=Tin Obliterates,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wnYZMPke,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:33:11.352+0000) > > Ah yes, bring back the champion that people only started playing and caring about when he became OP and flavor of the month. > > Granted I'm not saying I hate Oldtrox, in fact I much enjoyed that version of him and I enjoy this new one just as much, just pisses me off when people who never touched him claim the rework was unnecessary just because he got strong and popular weeks before the rework. > > If the rework was never a thing, Aatrox would've soon gotten nerfed or his items would've been toned down, and his playrate would drop to extremely low levels again and he'd return to being a forgotten champion that was outclassed by other characters with similar playstyles like Jax and Tryndamere. > > The current one at the very least manages to maintain a good playrate despite how bad he is right now, I'm pretty sure that's saying something about him and his kit. Walmart Riven my ass. don't say such things or i'll cry Aatrox never been OP before the reword. He was balanced asf, why did champions who were balanced like Rhaast and Olaf beat him ez? Because they counter him
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-12-07T09:37:23.307+0000) > > I mean, you're an ARAM player. What bothers you on Aatrox? ? Thats irrelevant. My opinion is irrelevant, as opinions dont really have a place in game design. Fact is Aatrox had terrible design that required him to be reworked. Fact is, the rework was a massive success. Why would you revert something that MASSIVELY increased playrate, made the champion far more thematic, and put him in a much better spot thematic wise? Even if you wanted to make the argument "I prefer the old Aatrox" (which is never valid when discussing reasons for design change, as its subjective), then youd have to argue why you would be more important than the majority of current Aatrox players.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T14:50:14.040+0000) > > ? Thats irrelevant. My opinion is irrelevant, as opinions dont really have a place in game design. > > Fact is Aatrox had terrible design that required him to be reworked. > > Fact is, the rework was a massive success. > > Why would you revert something that MASSIVELY increased playrate, made the champion far more thematic, and put him in a much better spot thematic wise? Even if you wanted to make the argument "I prefer the old Aatrox" (which is never valid when discussing reasons for design change, as its subjective), then youd have to argue why you would be more important than the majority of current Aatrox players. Aatrox's was terrible? Man you're probably new to the game.
: Fat bump dude. I made a post very similar to this earlier and it got taken down for 'violating guidelines' because I posted it in a board that wasn't the Rant board. hoping yours doesn't get taken down bc this is important stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Megajinx1472,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wnYZMPke,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T10:02:12.711+0000) > > Fat bump dude. I made a post very similar to this earlier and it got taken down for 'violating guidelines' because I posted it in a board that wasn't the Rant board. hoping yours doesn't get taken down bc this is important stuff. Well, mods just don't want the truth, do they?
: > [{quoted}](name=Turtles Are Okay,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000000a,timestamp=2019-12-07T01:09:26.094+0000) > > This is absolutely baseless trash. Absolutely nothing to base that on. Nothing. Nada. Zero. League has maintained its userbase, it's still the most viewed game and the game has never been in a better state. Sure, there are some outliers and small issues, but, Jesus christ, man, you're so biased I can't even comprehend how someone gets at this point. > > "Cash crop", of course? The game is 10 years old. This shows nothing. For a game to be 10 yo and still be the most popular game is just simply insane. A wise decision? Maybe. But natural before all that. > > "Changing mindset to winning back customers" - they said nothing of the sorts nor is their business behavior showing this. The reworks have been largely successful and nearly all champions are seeing play or have an use. > > Jesus. {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:25}} (she didn't even get one...they just buffed her numbers sky high ) {{champion:80}} {{champion:154}} when roughly 2/3 of your reworks OR MORE are disasters...how is that "largely successful" ?
> [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000000a0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:22:29.596+0000) > > {{champion:266}} > {{champion:84}} > {{champion:28}} > {{champion:39}} > {{champion:10}} > {{champion:90}} > {{champion:25}} (she didn't even get one...they just buffed her numbers sky high ) > {{champion:80}} > {{champion:154}} > > > when roughly 2/3 of your reworks OR MORE are disasters...how is that "largely successful" ? Let's not lie, Pantheon/Zac/Kayle/Irelia/Evelynn reworks are good. The rest are trash
Pika310 (NA)
: Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hdJlpExF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T01:07:10.917+0000) > > Actually, I'm fairly certain it's quite the opposite. Firstly, Rito stopped giving 2 shits about balance or customer satisfaction about 6 seasons ago. We've just been putting up with the same song & dance as they continue to intentionally spiral it out of control. Also, "fun" is completely objective. I speak for many when I say "League of Assassins" is neither fun, nor balanced. With Kai'sa & Pyke, assassins have officially infiltrated all 5 roles. > > Rito is dumping resources into other game genres because League isn't a "cash crop" anymore. Their active customerbase has been declining for multiple years now as they have been intentionally pushing customers away, in the delusion that potential new customers aren't a finite resource. > > Rito Game can't survive as Rito Game (singular) indefinitely & they've finally made the wise business decision of becoming Rito Games (plural) for realzies. That's not all though, [according to Meddler,](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/vaG0gRbU-quick-gameplay-thoughts-november-15) they are slowly changing their mindset to winning back customers they've betrayed. For instance, setting their massively obese egos aside & admitting most of their reworks were failures that only served to lose them customers. Many champions thusly will be getting reverts & have their kits updated with parts from their reworks, to bring them in-line with today's power creep. > > {{champion:21}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:43}} Just a few examples of the inevitable reverts. The thing that I hate about that comment, even when its true. You mentioned that trash ass champion Karma. And you didn't mention Aatrox.
Pika Fox (NA)
: No. He was reworked. He will not be reverted. He should not be reverted. There is zero valid reason to even suggest as such.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-07T06:01:50.541+0000) > > No. He was reworked. He will not be reverted. He should not be reverted. There is zero valid reason to even suggest as such. I mean, you're an ARAM player. What bothers you on Aatrox?
Wigmund (EUNE)
: I Like current {{champion:266}} more than the old {{champion:266}} , even though he is now super weak and kinda like ballanced version of {{champion:92}} :P (seriously {{champion:92}} is broken just take it). I don't want to see {{champion:266}} reverted. But i would like to have a champion named _**Boris**_ in the game (just having new {{champion:266}} and old {{champion:266}} at the same time in the game) The problem i have with old one is just he was relying on autoattacking in a way it felt like i was playing another {{champion:23}} (both were unkilable just one stayed with full hp and the second one just didnt want to die)
> [{quoted}](name=Wigmund,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-12-07T09:29:14.581+0000) > > I Like current {{champion:266}} more than the old {{champion:266}} , even though he is now super weak and kinda like ballanced version of {{champion:92}} :P (seriously {{champion:92}} is broken just take it). I don't want to see {{champion:266}} reverted. But i would like to have a champion named _**Boris**_ in the game (just having new {{champion:266}} and old {{champion:266}} at the same time in the game) Your Boris always get me XD
SouL1ess (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=86400,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-12-07T03:10:08.303+0000) > > Karma too! > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CIWW1MEbUY I was gonna post this. Thank you. @OP, Aatrox is not even the "only deleted champion".
> [{quoted}](name=SouL1ess,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:18:35.818+0000) > > I was gonna post this. > > Thank you. > > @OP, Aatrox is not even the "only deleted champion". Everytime I see a Karma main I want to flame him. Dude, your champion is fine. Get it, you just complain for no reason. What the fuck is wrong with you?
: My issue with that video is they act like Aatrox was the only champ to ever been remade {{champion:3}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} were treated the same and kept as much as Aatrox did as well
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vh6WrATY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-07T02:35:21.676+0000) > > My issue with that video is they act like Aatrox was the only champ to ever been remade > > {{champion:3}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:6}} were treated the same and kept as much as Aatrox did as well But the old versions of these champions were so bad and ugly
Comentários de Rioters
: He literally has the lowest winrate in midlane, you don't get there by being "not popular" ( which Sylas was pretty popular ) you get there after being a mediocore champion and getting gutted for pro play.
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:35:28.963+0000) > > He literally has the lowest winrate in midlane, you don't get there by being "not popular" ( which Sylas was pretty popular ) you get there after being a mediocore champion and getting gutted for pro play. Honestly I hate having talk with people who just look at "winrates" even knowing that Sylas was popular and now he's in hell like Ivern. What shall I say except you're right and gl keeping that idea
: 45% winrate, OP... Someone got a chain shoved far up somewhere
> [{quoted}](name=LanceTheMighty,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T02:54:45.327+0000) > > 45% winrate, OP... Someone got a chain shoved far up somewhere Yeah? You know that popular champs get more winrate because people can get them back at the meta? Meanwhile unpopular champs getting played by less people who only can play them
: I can't handle this burst meta anymore and so on
When a person don't know how to complain, they either go into Zed or Yasuo. Never talk about Vel'Koz's all in which is like Zed's W E Q. Neither Annie's R W Q. Neither Evelynn's E Q R. Always, Zed and Yasuo. Its preseason 10, people aren't complaining about these 2 anymore. They are just popular, Sylas is less popular and more OP so...
: Akali nerf
Me having flashbacks about 5 movement speed nerf on Irelia XD
: if anything cait should be allowed to headshot any enemy who is rooted even if she didn't do it. yasuo can ult anyone who is airborne even if he didn't cause it.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c8KEpci2,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-12-05T20:07:35.927+0000) > > if anything cait should be allowed to headshot any enemy who is rooted even if she didn't do it. yasuo can ult anyone who is airborne even if he didn't cause it. Than Kayn is able to ult anyone who's damaged even if he didn't damage him Than Lux can get extra damage for her AA when anyone use his abilities on the enemy even if she don't Than Zed is able to get the extra R damage even if he do no damage b4 than and his team do that for him Than Kindred is getting extra AS/AD/Range when his team stack instead of him
: Caitlyn Much Needed Change Riot Read!
1 is ok 2 Is fucking no, I don't want a Caiitlyn having the cd of her Q same as Jhin's AA. No
Manxxom (NA)
: Tianna: %$&@ Mages they should be put in a petricite jail cell
I wish Demacia was stronger so they kill all mages so we don't have Ryze and Cassiopeia
Comentários de Rioters
: I disagree. I believe Riot promotes team work. Teams that work together out on the rift, win more often. Proven. Teams that flame less, win more. Proven. Rewards are in place for those that follow the "summoners code" (incentive to play fair, nicely and engage in teamwork). Toxic behaviour and attitudes are punished to prevent bad behaviour. I even had my first account banned (reformed player here as living proof the system works). Riot gives you free champs/skins just for being a good team mate and following the summoners code! As for game content or updates. We are getting new champs all the time. Changes to the gameplay and the rift are coming down every season. I love the new Dragon changes that affect the physical map itself. You DO NOT need to spend a single $1 on this game! I have a few accounts where I have spent $0 and have all champs and MANY limited edition/rare skins. Be positive and a good team mate. You will be rewarded in many ways. Can we lock this thread?
> [{quoted}](name=TotalSilencey,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=maPoVkp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T23:43:47.815+0000) > > I disagree. > > I believe Riot promotes team work. > > Teams that work together out on the rift, win more often. Proven. > > Teams that flame less, win more. Proven. > > Rewards are in place for those that follow the "summoners code" (incentive to play fair, nicely and engage in teamwork). > > Toxic behaviour and attitudes are punished to prevent bad behaviour. I even had my first account banned (reformed player here as living proof the system works). > > Riot gives you free champs/skins just for being a good team mate and following the summoners code! > > > > As for game content or updates. We are getting new champs all the time. Changes to the gameplay and the rift are coming down every season. I love the new Dragon changes that affect the physical map itself. > > You DO NOT need to spend a single $1 on this game! I have a few accounts where I have spent $0 and have all champs and MANY limited edition/rare skins. > > Be positive and a good team mate. You will be rewarded in many ways. > > Can we lock this thread? Does Yasuo work in a team? Oh, if u mean a team you mean Malphite Yasuo. So... Does Malphite need a team to kill 3 people?
Comentários de Rioters
Saezio (EUNE)
: E is a shield though. And karma doesn't have a stun at all
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GeIFeH5a,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T16:38:24.084+0000) > > E is a shield though. And karma doesn't have a stun at all Than its the W, the one that makes a line between Karma and the enemy which stuns you for 8 hours straight
Saezio (EUNE)
: How do you get hit by the 2nd part of RQ? Just walking lets you get out of it. And no it will never do 100% of your HP. EVER.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GeIFeH5a,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-04T16:00:28.358+0000) > > How do you get hit by the 2nd part of RQ? Just walking lets you get out of it. And no it will never do 100% of your HP. EVER. Didn't I say E R Q? The E stuns
: About Those Karma Buffs - Riot Can We Talk?
Let's be Honest, if Karma E R Q your ass as a squishy boi you're dead. Isn't that little bit OP? PS : That's my opinion mods, not a deathwish. Read carefully
Comentários de Rioters
: I would say this Is crazy, but same thing has actually happened to me sort of. When I restarted my game a out a week ago, and the enemy kayn was invisible, and I would randomly get knocked up or suddenly he would ult me after i take damage.
> [{quoted}](name=nooperton,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wRpEWYcw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T16:04:31.370+0000) > > I would say this Is crazy, but same thing has actually happened to me sort of. When I restarted my game a out a week ago, and the enemy kayn was invisible, and I would randomly get knocked up or suddenly he would ult me after i take damage. Yeah, I can relate. This bug isn't new. I had it when I started playing Kayn twice. One of the times, I was literally invisible (I'm the Kayn). None sees me even my teammates. I kill everybody without them even knowing where I am. Even the turrets doesn't attack me. The seconds time, I was with an Udyr meanwhile I'm Kayn. when the bug that makes people reconnect was a thing. We all reconnected in a middle of a fight. After that, he was able to just do my abilities as meanwhile I'm invisible and cannot be seen by anyone except him. I didn't care and I didn't report it at all
: Aphelios the Drunken of the faithfull
Finally, I found Teemo vs All's acc
: Why does LoR Vlad have to be ugly?
Vladimir is a vampire or something similar. Isn't he supposed to be like that? PS : Mods chill, its my point of view. Not a deathwish
: An Appreciation post to the Herald "The Djinn"
Yeah, The Djinn is the one who's trying to fix stuff as I see
: > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mVE0Kb3d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:04:16.140+0000)The mods used to be normal board people but controls stuff normally like anyone. I'm still me! >Nowdays, they are doing dumb stuff. Its beyond our thinking. They are forced to do that. One of the things we've been trying to do is respond to a lot of the common complaints about the boards that we've heard over the years. Some of these experiments proved successful while others (like more actively removing low-effort content) haven't worked out to be as popular as community input led us to believe. Some of that is our fault in how we went about things and some if it is due to the restrictions the board software places upon us. We haven't really been *forced* to do anything so much as we tried to get input from the community, took the input we *did* receive (there's often a general reluctance towards engaging us when we ask questions about the community, which is frustrating), and tried to act upon it, with mixed success.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=mVE0Kb3d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-02T16:07:42.995+0000) > > I'm still me! > > One of the things we've been trying to do is respond to a lot of the common complaints about the boards that we've heard over the years. Some of these experiments proved successful while others (like more actively removing low-effort content) haven't worked out to be as popular as community input led us to believe. Some of that is our fault in how we went about things and some if it is due to the restrictions the board software places upon us. > > We haven't really been *forced* to do anything so much as we tried to get input from the community, took the input we *did* receive (there's often a general reluctance towards engaging us when we ask questions about the community, which is frustrating), and tried to act upon it, with mixed success. Ngl I don't know you to judge you. I'm talking about the hate to ChickenWarp. I see that you're being so much helpful in threads but you don't post alot.
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: Everyone Needs to Calm Down
Look, the mods aren't what they used to be that's the problem. The mods used to be normal board people but controls stuff normally like anyone. Nowdays, they are doing dumb stuff. Its beyond our thinking. They are forced to do that. Many things prove this, I know WarpChicken or ChickenWarp in boards. People used to love him and talk to him about every moderating problem. Last week he's being weird. Ask boards members and everybody will tell you the same.
: I wonder if we will have more extension on the Darkin Lore
None cares about Varus, I want to know about Aatrox, Rhaast and Tryndamere after he fought Aatrox. Varus's story is the most clear one. He's controlling 2 gaes
: Why do we even have champion classes?
I think Rhaast is the only Skirmisher who does his real job : Make the fights longer and make the enemy focus you meanwhile your team fights them. Assassin Kayn too, his strongest part of the game is the mid game when he can delete anyone to prevent them from being strong in late game which is the job of the assassin. Meanwhile every other assassin is op in late game. My points is : What this man is saying is facts
: So are we going to have to waste a ban slot on Senna for the next 3 years like Yasuo?
I honestly started thinking Yasuo is nothing since Zoe was a thing. He's popular so he gets back to the meta even if he's hard nerfed. This shit is literally in another leve. We had Yasuo at A, Pyke at S. This shit is beyond S...
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:11:15.390+0000) > > Honestly, I think they are forced. I remember WarpChicken being nice and communicating with people normally. He just changed to the worst for some reason. I think Riot forced them to be that dumb. Even if we get new mods nothing will change. That's my opinion. Mods will just come here and say "that's not true" but I think this is facts. Downvote me I thought I was the only one who noticed that drastic attitude change. Never said anything cause I thought I was going crazy. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
> [{quoted}](name=WoollyWitch,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei05XwEe,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:47:39.493+0000) > > I thought I was the only one who noticed that drastic attitude change. Never said anything cause I thought I was going crazy. > {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} Its facts. WarpChicken is a good guy. He's just forced. Knowing 3 people upvoted makes it facts
: > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=fGqQi4A7,comment-id=000e00000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:07:12.642+0000) > > Look at how many people said that Kindred is a "they" not "her" So what? ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=fGqQi4A7,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:45:31.963+0000) > > So what? ^^ Nothing ._.
Bultz (NA)
: It's time Riot had a hard look at player mods and removed them
Honestly, I think they are forced. I remember WarpChicken being nice and communicating with people normally. He just changed to the worst for some reason. I think Riot forced them to be that dumb. Even if we get new mods nothing will change. That's my opinion. Mods will just come here and say "that's not true" but I think this is facts. Downvote me
: > [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=fGqQi4A7,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:02:00.918+0000) > > 30 fucking downvote just because he used "her" instead of "they" > Fucking r%%%%%ed planet Downvote bots lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Diopsideˆ,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=fGqQi4A7,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2019-12-02T09:04:54.397+0000) > > Downvote bots lol. Look at how many people said that Kindred is a "they" not "her"
: Why Lol Is Toxic
The mods are so fucking dumb. LET US FUCKING TALK
Sydney26 (EUW)
: @Riot it has been 1285 days since last Kindred Skin
30 fucking downvote just because he used "her" instead of "they" Fucking r%%%%%ed planet
Ønliest (NA)
: Unsmooth movement
Same, even while recording my games I felt it. And wanted to cry
: "support" design has been complete garbage lately
Honestly, Pyke is nothing compared to Senna and Yuumi. He doesn't heal full hp like Yuumi. And he doesn't deal THAT MUCH DAMAGE FROM 1 AA AND Q IN LVL 1 LIKE SENNA. I would prefer playing against Pyke all day instead of Yuumi or Senna. He still deals damage but Brand does too..
: He isn't as overloaded as people think, that's what i have been saying to people since his kit was announced. And yeah, he is an adc so he can never be one of the hardest champions in the game due to the fundamental fact that he deals damage mainly with his basic attacks. Overloaded kit would mean a champion has many different tools in his kit to deal with different situations. Aphelios doesn't have that. His kit doesn't have many different tools and he can't even use all of those tools at will because he is limited by his equipped weapons that he can't choose. He is not like old azir that had every tool in his kit available to hi mat all times, giving him multiple approaches to each situation. Aphelios only has one approach at a time and that approach depends on the weapons he has. Many weapons have the same approach though simply because he is an adc. But we know the people who cried about his kit are just people that are intimidated by a wall of text and they didn't actually think about his kit. He doesn't even have dashes or blinks or stealths or untargetabilities. He is even easier to kill than jinx (jinx has longer range, possible ms boost from passive and e traps to help her survive, all better than what Aphelios has)
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gbfpKwvK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T19:14:47.621+0000) > > He isn't as overloaded as people think, that's what i have been saying to people since his kit was announced. And yeah, he is an adc so he can never be one of the hardest champions in the game due to the fundamental fact that he deals damage mainly with his basic attacks. > > Overloaded kit would mean a champion has many different tools in his kit to deal with different situations. Aphelios doesn't have that. His kit doesn't have many different tools and he can't even use all of those tools at will because he is limited by his equipped weapons that he can't choose. He is not like old azir that had every tool in his kit available to hi mat all times, giving him multiple approaches to each situation. Aphelios only has one approach at a time and that approach depends on the weapons he has. Many weapons have the same approach though simply because he is an adc. > > But we know the people who cried about his kit are just people that are intimidated by a wall of text and they didn't actually think about his kit. He doesn't even have dashes or blinks or stealths or untargetabilities. He is even easier to kill than jinx (jinx has longer range, possible ms boost from passive and e traps to help her survive, all better than what Aphelios has) facts
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

PzyXo

Nível 64 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão