Comentários de Rioters
: Pro-Tip: Assassins =/= Mages, learn the difference and start complaining about the actual problem
: Real talk: how is Zed supposed to ever be a healthy jungler?
So, Diana which has a point and click dash isn't a problem. But Zed is a problem.
: Need a smile? Just click here :)
Śhunpo (OCE)
: They are definitely not fine. AP assassins can't 1v5 unless they're over-fed as well, what's your point? Akali is getting gutted and Kat is quite easy to shutdown once you play a few games with her and understand how she works. **Edit:** Forgot Fizz. I'll give that one to you, Fizz is honestly the single most bullshit assassin in the game besides Qiyana, and he needs a complete kit redesign if he's ever going to be fair.
> [{quoted}](name=catch this work,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7ch1Q8Qj,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-02T17:33:58.754+0000) > > They are definitely not fine. > > AP assassins can't 1v5 unless they're over-fed as well, what's your point? > > Akali is getting gutted and Kat is quite easy to shutdown once you play a few games with her and understand how she works. Yes they are fine. They do their job to be either early game, mid game or late game champs. AP champs doesn't have that, they have all the game in! their side
Śhunpo (OCE)
: {{champion:91}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} "magic assassins"
> [{quoted}](name=catch this work,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7ch1Q8Qj,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2020-02-02T17:02:22.432+0000) > > {{champion:91}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:121}} "magic assassins" they are all fine as assassins except Rengar a little bit. At least he kills only 1 and he's useless. Magic assassins can 1v5. Kha'Zix can 1v5 if he's over fed or y'all low hp
: Assassins have been dumped down to the point where they no longer require thinking to pilot.
Honestly, these assassins are just magic assassins and Qiyana, the other assassins are basic. They were OP asf 3 months ago, till Riot buffed everything. But don't worry! Assassins will be buffed soon
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Why does everyone get so pissy when someone defends Riot?
Ok, let's say fixing the client is hard (Its not) and that fixing the ban system is hard too. Why the fuck did they nerf Sona while Ekko is so OP that he's unkillable in late game ?
Comentários de Rioters
: Remember when the majority of boards users were gushing about how balanced Sett was?
Comentários de Rioters
: Unpopular opinion:Conqueror isn't the main reason Cassiopeia is broken
Deleted "Unpopular opinion" from the title, because every fucking player who played against Cassiopeia knows that Conqueror isn't the problem
: Mana less champs?
Everytime I see someone complaining about Sett I just understand why the world is wrong and January of this year was a proof that God is planing to end everything
: We're nerfing... Sona?
Honestly, Mordekaiser isn't a problem anymore, people are just so trash to dodge him just like Sett. WE NEED EVERY AP SCALING ASSASSINS NERFED. THATS THE PROBLEM
: Question for Kindlejack, if he sees this
Ahhh, you don't know the fear of being low hp and you heart Pyke's W sound
: If Marksmen, Mages, Supports, Juggernauts and Assassins have everything then please bring tank items
Tanks doesn't need anything atm. They are so fucking fine, the problem is in their damage and the damage in every other class.
: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Annie+Bot
> [{quoted}](name=BenBaxter,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JdLGBOkb,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2020-01-29T01:24:52.428+0000) > > https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Annie+Bot Honestly I agree with everyone except your because your brain is too little to understand that she is a champ which isn't popular that's why her pickrate/winrate sucks. op.gg users are weird ngl
Comentários de Rioters
: take a deep breath. I'm "complaining about zed" because I'm newer to the game and newer to midlane in general and don't understand how to counter his underhanded plays. I can't believe I literally put "or am I just bad at countering him" in the title of this post and you're still raging
> [{quoted}](name=kaitlynfeartech,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=F3ysZ1A8,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2020-01-28T14:50:54.357+0000) > > take a deep breath. I'm "complaining about zed" because I'm newer to the game and newer to midlane in general and don't understand how to counter his underhanded plays. I can't believe I literally put "or am I just bad at countering him" in the title of this post and you're still raging Oh sorry, I feel terrible after that, I'm sorry. You can counter him by outplaying him and taking exhaust and barrier. Or ask the jungle to camp you
: "ChickenWrap, why aren't you a mod anymore? What happened?"
ChickenWrap down :( But going down from hell to earth is good :3
: Boards VS Reality
Reading this made me know how disgusting I am
Comentários de Rioters
Zyniya (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YiPJtsNJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T22:32:20.568+0000) > > but then you realize hes not a counter to the ranged top laners but is another ranged top lane that will just shit on all the melees Stop playing melee top? you have so many ranged options then? lol
> [{quoted}](name=Zyniya,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YiPJtsNJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-27T01:13:44.672+0000) > > Stop playing melee top? you have so many ranged options then? lol So we stop playing champs we like because Viktor exist
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: LMAO Sett
>Why does he have health regen based on missing health? Garen exists tho, just saying.
Bemused (NA)
: Can we get a nerf to Sett?
He just needs the regen nerf, W damage nerf in late and he's fine.
Comentários de Rioters
: He has a high pick rate because he is hot LOL. His design both please male and female players. The reason why Sett is up there is because the broken ass Ornn is up there too.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cgO4izjz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T20:01:31.265+0000) > > He has a high pick rate because he is hot LOL. His design both please male and female players. > The reason why Sett is up there is because the broken ass Ornn is up there too. This is a fact, but Ornn and Karma top players doesn't agree on that...
Nea104 (EUW)
: ** 55.85%** I hope this is a meme :D
> [{quoted}](name=Nea104,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqGbAtmT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-24T22:56:49.223+0000) > > ** 55.85%** > > I hope this is a meme :D Again, dodge the W and position your self and you win. WHY IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
: He's fun to play against when the person controlling him is bad at Sett and you're playing a highly mobile character that can easily avoid his damage. Otherwise, I don't think he's fun at all to play against.
> [{quoted}](name=UnicornViolet,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqGbAtmT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-24T20:13:57.836+0000) > > He's fun to play against when the person controlling him is bad at Sett and you're playing a highly mobile character that can easily avoid his damage. Otherwise, I don't think he's fun at all to play against. Nope, he's fun to play against when you play well and know positioning which is a thing that was last seen in S7 when Darius tries to dodge Illaoi's ult. Now its back in S10 when people doesn't position at all, the champ is all about the positioning.
: There are _no_ fun to play against champions, except _maybe_ if they’re critically underpowered. I know we like to pretend there are “fun to play against” champions, but there simply are not. There are _only_ _particularly unfun to play against_ champions, no “fun to play against” ones. I find his W and his R pretty crazy too; crazy as in Riot went ahead and made it so all champs that do damage based on enemy stats, no longer do (thornmail, veigar R, etc.), but then they release a champion with a true damage shielding thornmail as his W and an R that makes your tanks more of a liability than they already were. He can actually even flash his R into a direction if he so desires. It’s even crazier because he’s a champion that gets spectacular benefits off building {{item:3193}} as well as playing against champions that build it too. He’s a tank killing juggernaut that builds tank items to do more damage. How spectacular is that?
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yqGbAtmT,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2020-01-25T07:18:47.851+0000) > > There are _no_ fun to play against champions, except _maybe_ if they’re critically underpowered. I know we like to pretend there are “fun to play against” champions, but there simply are not. There are _only_ _particularly unfun to play against_ champions, no “fun to play against” ones. > > I find his W and his R pretty crazy too; crazy as in Riot went ahead and made it so all champs that do damage based on enemy stats, no longer do (thornmail, veigar R, etc.), but then they release a champion with a true damage shielding thornmail as his W and an R that makes your tanks more of a liability than they already were. He can actually even flash his R into a direction if he so desires. > > It’s even crazier because he’s a champion that gets spectacular benefits off building {{item:3193}} as well as playing against champions that build it too. He’s a tank killing juggernaut that builds tank items to do more damage. How spectacular is that? There is, remember S7 Darius vs Illaoi match up in toplane ? Now its Sett vs every juggernaut or bruiser, I personally love playing against him because outplaying him is fun His W is fine, if your ass let the tank go 1v1 against him and the squishies are behind the tank than he ults you and W your ass all together because your positioning is like diamond hardstucks than sorry, its not Riot's fault this time. I remember people complaining about Zed killing them with W E Q AA ignite when they don't dodge. Its the same here, you people are used to play with only mouse and use 1 ability to kill anyone, now there is a champion that counters anyone who kills with 1 ability, you start crying because of that. You said that he counters tanks, Imma include bruisers and juggernauts too. Ok, you know who counters him? EVERY OTHER ROLE IN THE GAME. You just don't know how to counter him, and this is a fact, you know how many times I see the enemy fed adc standing in my W's true damage line? Its crazy how these people cry when they don't act. Its like you fight someone weaker than you and you don't do anything, when he beats you you call him a bully. Fuck off, I'm getting cancer of people like you...
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: {{champion:429}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:142}} are all champions that are not allowed to be properly viable because their kits are too toxic. Then on the other hand, {{champion:157}} is similarly as toxic but is allowed to be viable anyways for some reason, resulting in >50% ban rate for years. For champions in general, {{champion:11}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}}, and whatever current top tier marksmen (with a couple exceptions), are badly designed 'right click you to death' kits... All of the right-clickers need reworks and marksmen need more varied niches/playstyles as a whole class. Any champion that 100-0s in <2 seconds ({{champion:107}} {{champion:131}}) from stealth or fog of war is also extremely toxic... It annoys me that one of my favorite champions {{champion:35}} was given 100-0 burst in order to satisfy unhealthy expectations for assassins... Not every assassin should have 100-0 potential... Some should rely on mindgames, deception, and map control for example. Mage itemization should be less bursty by default... Burst itemization shouldn't be core on almost all mages. {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} The healthiest kits are the ones that are utility or defense oriented. Immobile juggernauts that have plenty of counterplay are also pretty healthy, however, juggernauts do become toxic if they can't be reasonably peeled ({{champion:86}}/{{champion:122}} x {{champion:350}} at its height or when {{item:3800}} {{item:3193}} {{champion:31}} was meta and 1-shotting people). Sometimes even utility kits become toxic when they're blatantly overpowered, such as {{champion:16}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} in metas where they have huge winrates and make lanes passive, but they are still less toxic than many other champions are when equally overtuned, therefore, they have healthy designs. I think the healthiest designs are {{champion:12}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:20}} (when he's not bugged) {{champion:78}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:267}} but part of being healthy for the game is being unique so Riot can't just copy these kits on new champions or it will be too much of a good thing.
> I think the healthiest designs are {{champion:12}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:20}} (when he's not bugged) {{champion:78}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:154}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:267}} but part of being healthy for the game is being unique so Riot can't just copy these kits on new champions or it will be too much of a good thing. Exclude Ashe, Sejuani, Singed, Senna, Illaoi and the list is great
Yenn (NA)
: Is another season of League of Assassins really necessary?
People who see a champion performance by their winrate shouldn't have an opinion, adcs are more op than assassins. Mages too, tanks too.
: Bring back Nexus Blitz!
3 TFT fans voting no
: Tenacity needs a serious buff
No thanks, Tanks are dealing enough dmg, they need no cc buff
: Delete Yasuo from game
Playing a mage Complaining about Yasuo HMMMMMMMMMM
: Oh wow. How impressive. A Master+ player is smurfing and getting back into Master. Who would have ever expected that outcome? I'd rather watch a Bronze get into Silver for the first time. At least then I'd be seeing someone actually get *better* at the game, instead of just stomping on people worse than them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VeQrREFI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-19T10:01:37.269+0000) > > Oh wow. How impressive. A Master+ player is smurfing and getting back into Master. Who would have ever expected that outcome? > > I'd rather watch a Bronze get into Silver for the first time. At least then I'd be seeing someone actually get *better* at the game, instead of just stomping on people worse than them. Fucking hell, that's what I wanted to say + he's playing a mage
: 2 hyper carries that aren't affected enough by getting shut down early
Ahhh, Yasuo in s10 is a hypercarry.... HES JUST THE MOST BALANCED CHAMPION RN BECAUSE OF THE META THAT MAKES APHELIOS KILLS HIM BEFORE HE CAN EVEN Q
: > [{quoted}](name=QuZeed YT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJFOuw38,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:31:41.054+0000) > > Done, ty well what's it doing?
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJFOuw38,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:33:38.770+0000) > > well what's it doing? wdym ? its normal
: https://i.imgur.com/AFRSkEw.png check yours
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJFOuw38,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T17:27:03.188+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/AFRSkEw.png > check yours Done, ty
: damn... sorry
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BJFOuw38,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T16:25:12.140+0000) > > damn... sorry You don't have to be sorry, its not your fault. Its 10 years of nothing's fault
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
GigglesO (NA)
: I thoroughly enjoy tanks...
But! You get more damage than assassins, bruisers and supports
: Phew. You had me there, not gonna lie. Don't trick me like that, I am far too naive to not believe people are honest :'D
> [{quoted}](name=SilverSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJ5RhZH4,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-18T00:43:41.651+0000) > > Phew. You had me there, not gonna lie. > Don't trick me like that, I am far too naive to not believe people are honest :'D ahhhh bro you need to join the dark side to know if people are honest or not, I offer strength
: > The skill she needs is knowing when to speed up during W. Please tell me you are kidding. Having one spell help applying another spell is so common among champions in this game, and this very application is so basic, that I can't take you seriously. You could've said _"How to use Q's splash radius to hit champions behind minions"_ or _"How to hit RQ at max range"_ or even _"Learning how to AA weave"_. Those 3 are also incredibly basic, but at least they are better than "knowing when to haste yourself with the one ability you have to apply to yourself". It's like exactly LB's W and E interaction, but less skill expressive, since it's a point-and-click W and a haste, versus a skillshot and a dash/tp.
> [{quoted}](name=SilverSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJ5RhZH4,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T15:34:24.371+0000) > > Please tell me you are kidding. > > Having one spell help applying another spell is so common among champions in this game, > and this very application is so basic, that I can't take you seriously. > > You could've said _"How to use Q's splash radius to hit champions behind minions"_ or _"How to hit RQ at max range"_ or even _"Learning how to AA weave"_. Those 3 are also incredibly basic, but at least they are better than "knowing when to haste yourself with the one ability you have to apply to yourself". It's like exactly LB's W and E interaction, but less skill expressive, since it's a point-and-click W and a haste, versus a skillshot and a dash/tp. I'm obviously kidding xD
: Hi there. I have been active in the community for close to 5 years now. The way I see it: > # What Are Karma's Issues * No fulfilled visual identity (neither fanblades nor twin-spiritdragons) * No unique gameplay identity (choice based mantras not fully realized, duality killed, enlightenment not present) * Spells are all cheap ripoffs of other champions and don't work to make her a clear subclass (see [THIS](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/lIAuT6Ie-solving-the-karma-subclass-chaos) thread for more info), which is made worse by the fact that her original design was very unique (bait mechanic, lvl6 spells, mantra ressource,...) * She doesn't progress coherently through the game (turns from damage based to shield based, but not in an interesting way) * Her mantras scale with 3 different builds, which makes her a one-mantra-pony in three different lanes, with a repetitive and uninteractive playstyle * As basic as her kit is, the passive is so strong it quickly makes her broken in pro plays * She isn't entertaining to watch * Riot keeps updating her, alienating former fanbases and justifies not adressing this issue by saying she is played more (which is easy if you overbuff her and remove any depth). This all leads directly to: > # What Karma Players Want * Flavour * A coherent kit, with coherent game progression * Actual choices * Anything unique Which isn't too much to ask, considering she already USED to have those elements in her kit. I hope this answers your most dire quesion. Either way, allow me to ask one in return. > She just require skills that only Karma mains got. What unique skills do Karma mains need?
> [{quoted}](name=SilverSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJ5RhZH4,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2020-01-16T22:20:52.996+0000) > > Hi there. I have been active in the community for close to 5 years now. The way I see it: > > * No fulfilled visual identity (neither fanblades nor twin-spiritdragons) > * No unique gameplay identity (choice based mantras not fully realized, duality killed, enlightenment not present) > * Spells are all cheap ripoffs of other champions and don't work to make her a clear subclass (see [THIS](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/lIAuT6Ie-solving-the-karma-subclass-chaos) thread for more info), which is made worse by the fact that her original design was very unique (bait mechanic, lvl6 spells, mantra ressource,...) > * She doesn't progress coherently through the game (turns from damage based to shield based, but not in an interesting way) > * Her mantras scale with 3 different builds, which makes her a one-mantra-pony in three different lanes, with a repetitive and uninteractive playstyle > * As basic as her kit is, the passive is so strong it quickly makes her broken in pro plays > * She isn't entertaining to watch > * Riot keeps updating her, alienating former fanbases and justifies not adressing this issue by saying she is played more (which is easy if you overbuff her and remove any depth). > > This all leads directly to: > > * Flavour > * A coherent kit, with coherent game progression > * Actual choices > * Anything unique > > Which isn't too much to ask, considering she already USED to have those elements in her kit. > > I hope this answers your most dire quesion. Either way, allow me to ask one in return. > > What unique skills do Karma mains need? Thanks for making me understand The skill she needs is knowing when to speed up during W.
Exibir mais

QuZeed YT

Nível 38 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão