Noraver (NA)
: Personally I would love that his Passive includes raising recently-dead Allies as mini-ghouls or something. Having an ally die next to him and res as a little ghoul with all their abilities replaced by "jump", would at the very least (perhaps) allow him to Support in some capacity. Or, even having his passive work for when Allies kill minions as well. I love Yorick's kit, theme, and character as a whole, but he just feels like he's missing something. I can't put my finger on it, and I know the above two ideas aren't the best, but they would certainly open him up to new ways of play.
That sounds more about a supporter-necromancer, so maybe for another champion. Yorick was designed in a very different way for TFT. Anyway i dont know if riot would be confortable with a mechanic that rewards you for letting your allies die lol. Maybe working on allied minions could work.
Moody P (NA)
: "Please remove my champions counters." Hmm...
> [{quoted}](name=Sauronkaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2sTJGqaE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-20T02:01:53.965+0000) > I could understand this kind of interactions if {{champion:83}} was a very strong champ in the meta with no real counters, but is not the case. A lot already shits on you without abusing this methods. {{champion:24}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:240}} All this champs already counter Yorick without using this ghouls interactions (and some of then can do that too btw but they just dont need it) and i can list a lot more if played well. This wouldnt affect them at all. And its okay, a champion must have counters. But not be countered by half of the game pjs just because his main mechanic turns into a unfair weak point from a determinated elo on.
: i mean irelia hit her e in that trade there, irelia has such bad base stats that u almost won the 1v1 even if she hit her e
Lets see, she doesnt need preparations like yorick just hitting an E wich is bugged as hell just look at the vid, also she has literally infinite mobility if played well. Yorick who is immobile and needs to get tombs and hit E to be competent, made his combo correctly. Still cant win to her. You really see that fair?
: He means remove the basic attack and single target spell oneshot effect they have. If you didn't know, they quite literally die to any auto or single target spell no matter how much health they have, not because they are squishy, but because that's an actual mechanic tied to them. OP is saying landing E should keep marked enemies from being able to utilize this mechanic until they are unmarked. Essentially, he's saying a marked target should have to legitimately kill them. Tbh I don't particularly agree. I think ghouls should always be oneshottable by basic attacks at all times but never oneshottable by abilities, even ones that mimic basic attacks by applying on-hit effects (aka Irelia Q).
Autos can be discussed, but it would make as champions (and even urgot) still be problematic. Ive already seen a lot of players good enough to perfectly aim the ghouls and cancel autos in the exact moment so they die in no time. What i would like is change them the best way so low elo is not affected at all and they feel like competent pets in plat+, with their pros and cons but at least not the unfairly easy to counter they are now.
: this is a great idea, but what dou you mean by "cant be one shot" do you mean it will take 2 abilities to do that?
I mean that marked champions gets "desactivated" the interaction of instakilling ghouls with any auto/one-single-objetive ability and just deal normal damage to ghouls. Obviously they can do again when the mark ends. At least thats the core concept.
Comentários de Rioters
: That irelia has some inhuman accuracy/mouse speed. Imo there's no way to click on such small targets so quickly.
Every single irelia ive seen does the same. Its not that hard. In dia everyone has that accuracy and knows she can do that. And that also applies to every other champ who can do a similar interaction like yas.
: Yorick counters all of the ranged top laners extremely hard.
Yorick counters every ranged champ if that champ is playing bad. Everyone does. The typical adc who goes top thinking he will abuse the enemy laner cause is a ranged vs melee matchup. Play aganist a good {{champion:13}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:17}} and ull realize you dont counter them at all. The only ranged champ i think you counter in a way is {{champion:8}} cause you can trade him better than other champs but again he has the advantage when time passes by. And lets not talk about {{champion:6}} who can activate his w and literally kill your 4 ghouls in 1,3 seconds cause of, again, a stupid interaction.
: You mean it's better not to use the ghouls vs certain champs due to using them makes things worse? Oh btw the maiden solves that problem due to her % magic dmg.
No it does not lol. A big part of yoricks damage is in is ghouls, more portion when higher is the level. Not being able to use ghouls is like playing darius without the bleeding/adboost passive. The maiden damage is 3% of enemies health with 2 secs cd. Dont know how that could solve anything. Its one of the parts of the kit that deals less damage.
: He counters Teemo nasus ( off the top of my head)
since the ghouls damage nerf cause they were problematic for casual players, yorick doesnt counter anyone. He used to counter {{champion:122}} , {{champion:17}} or {{champion:420}} but now his damage in lane is so low that he cant counter them anymore. You cant kill them fast enough so Darius doesnt activate his dps and ends you or to justify the poke teemo makes to you. Every champ beats yorick in lane if hes good enough, doesnt matter how good the yorick player is. The best you can do is just wait until 11 and expect the other lanes to not lose cause you cant carry until high level. Thats how it works from plat on. And i consider that also a problem but its not what im disscusing in this post. What im pledging about here is some champs just disable you for no reason.
Keiaga (NA)
: You say "match up" but ADCs aren't going to be going top very often
In some moment youll encounter the enemy adc. Anyway thats not the problem. In late game you can raise ghouls very easy all the time and its not the big thing seeing them getting killed, but in the lane phase things are different. You need an extremely large amount of time to prepare your combo compared to other champs and risk yourself a lot, just to see how irelia spams Q on the ghouls and instantly wins the duel. Yorick is a juggernaut, wich means he has not the mobility other bruisers have, instead he is stronger in close combat. But thanks to what you see in the vid a champ with potential infinite mobility is able to win to him at close range that way and is just not fair.
: Malz has a pretty similar issue but worse, as all of his pets spawn in one location a single AoE ability can kill every single one of them in a single hit.
Malz is not as dependant from his pets than Yorick is, this is also the reason his pets have a live-timer while ghouls live until they are killed by something. Also he can actually summon them, while yorick needs to risk himself to get tombs and raise ghouls or just use a 160s cd ultimate.
Keiaga (NA)
: Don't yorick's ghouls have extra resistance against Aoe skills? That means they're still pretty affective against any melee range champ that doesn't have a spammable single-target skill. And right now, Irelia and Yasuo are the only ones that do that I can think of
Irelia´s Q, Yasuo´s E, Urgots W, any adc in late with 2.00 attack speed... Also a lot of aoe skills still kill at least one ghoul from the first hit. Yasuo´s Q kills the first ghoul hitted by it and the rest recive the normal damage, for example. Same happens with other abs like Kalista´s Q. But thats not the point. Its just not fair that Yorick is literally disabled in those matchups because of that interaction wich could even be considered as a bug and should be fixed.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ffFdwE9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-01T16:19:01.393+0000) > > A juggernaut kills you if he actually manages to get his slow lumbering ass up to you in the first place? Shit, must be OP. Yorick is not a juggernaut.
https://imgur.com/a/g1j051U
Comentários de Rioters
: What is, in your opinion, the worst designed champion in this game?
{{champion:114}} I know 2 persons irl who eventually stopped playing the game and one of the reasons they gave was literally that thing, saying that her rework just fuck*ed up the game. She is just the most frustating champion they ever got into LoL, more even than {{champion:157}} . Ask anyone what would happen if they just removed fiora (and champs like her) from the game. The repsonse 99% of the times is: the game would just get much better and healthy. I remember a time when she got disabled in due to a bug for 2 days and everyone were celebrating. Its a champion made to have advantage in any situation. Lane bully, busted in 1v1, ridiculous snowball, even if she falls behind, wait till 2 items and level 11 and destroy anyone... The only excuse for this champion is that most players dont know how to play her and make her look even weak. When you face a good fiora you realize how stupid her design and balance is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sauronkaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKTFBkEQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-25T20:22:04.405+0000) > And the result was worth as hell imo. Please tell me how deleting a champion is ever worth it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sleipnir of Hel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TKTFBkEQ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-28T15:51:09.075+0000) > > Please tell me how deleting a champion is ever worth it. I explained in the other comment. It was completely a lost cause, probably the only in the game´s history. Literally nothing to save from the gameplay wich was the most toxic and unfairest thing they ever created. Why do you think he got removed from the rotation and riot forgot his skinline until the rework? i dont know how he even made it to the live game.
: What happened to Yorick?
Honestly there was literally nothing to save from the original Yorick. He was the worst champion in the game´s history from the designer point of view. They clearly had total freedom to erase him and create from 0. While this can be looked as negative by some people, in this case it was more than justificated. And the result was worth as hell imo.
Moody P (NA)
: Yorick should be reworked again
Yorick has been the funniest and more adictive champ in the game since the rework. The point is that riot just fucked him up with their incompetent balance, but that happened to a lot of champs. To fix things i would aim to make riot take care of the actual game again.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
David 777 (EUW)
: > Also forgot to put an important tooltip: > When W is used, Guts cant move or use other abilities until its reactivated, and the shield disapears in the moment this happens. Also, hard ccs cant quit W before its limit time is done or the shield is exhausted, but you cant reactivate it when stunned. > W is a single objetive attack wich is a skillshot btw. Didn't count W towards combo potential. > Talon has different ways to engage into an enemy giving not much options to fight back. He can become invisible, jump walls and teleport behind objetives. Thats what makes him an assasin, not his burst. Juggernauts usually have bigger burst than assasins. Any example of a Juggernaut with as much burst? Also, Talon's invisibility is quite obvious, as he leaves his blades on the first cast position and lasts a mere 2.5s. His jumping over walls is easy to react as the animation takes a while, and his Q has around 550 effective range, so unless you use your ulti you have no safe way to approach. (Also, long range Q reduces his damage and doesn't let him use it as AA reset) > Cant really balance the champion with no playtest. The damage output is calculated from what theorically he should be, but thats not definitive only from theory. This also comes to CDs on his abilties. Also thinking most of his damage is oriented to one single objetives. Pick a similar champion and compare numbers. Also, his damage is single target only with his W and E, his Q and autos got a pretty hefty area of effect. > His only real movility comes from his E when his ult is active and his cc is not that big to force mobile opponents to stay in a fight. Death is considered the best CC. Btw, Malphite also has mobility only on his ult, but he's still considered an awesome engager.
> [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=QT4UkW3L,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T14:03:30.627+0000) > > Any example of a Juggernaut with as much burst? Mordekaiser, Darius, Yorick, Illaoi... those champions have an extreme damage output at level 18 in the right situation that not only surprases assasins burst but also some of them can continue the fight with a decent dps. Guts autos are single objetive btw. Actually his only aoe are the E explosion and his Q, so most of his damage comes to single objetive. at lvl 18: 180+120%AD + 110+100%bAD + 150+150%AD + 270+200%AD= **710+ 470%AD + 100%bAD** (and this without counting basic attacks wich are a big part of his damage and E ranged attacks wich also are single objetive) from wich only **330+270%AD **are aoe. Malphite is a great engager cause he can launch himself from a big distance and get multiple objetives with a 1,5 seconds stun wich cant be reduced or neutralized (knock up). In this one only has two 0,75 secs stuns, one to single objetive after charging W so can be easily prevented or avoided, and another to nearby enemies after using his E, wich demads hitting 3 autos or preparing the canon (the enemies will notice this) or, with ult, jump to an objetive, so he cant really engage with that. This concept is made to give him medium movility and cc, just like other skimishers but getting off part of his dueling potential in exange for a bit more utility.
David 777 (EUW)
: Concept is nice, but numbers could use some tweaking. Consider this combo: Ult -> engage with E -> auto -> Q -> auto It deals 450 + 806% total AD. And comparing to a Talon (who is an AD assassin) full combo: R -> W -> auto -> R (return) -> Q (crit) -> auto (triggers passive) -> W (return) It deals 1093 + 200% AD + 665% bonus AD Let's remove base AD from the equations (considering lvl 18) Guts deals 450 + 1064 + 806% bonus AD. Talon deals 1093 + 242 + 865% bonus AD. Your champion has pretty much the same burst potential than a Talon, can ignore mana costs, has a pretty sturdy deffensive tool and gets two very strong steroids (his passive and ult) for extended fights. And he heals for 20% of that.
Cant really balance the champion with no playtest. The damage output is calculated from what theorically he should be, but thats not definitive only from theory. This also comes to CDs on his abilties. Also thinking most of his damage is oriented to one single objetives. Talon has different ways to engage into an enemy giving not much options to fight back. He can become invisible, jump walls and teleport behind objetives. Thats what makes him an assasin, not his burst. Juggernauts usually have bigger burst than assasins. As this guts was designed i tried to make him something a mix between skimisher and juggernaut (aatrox maybe is the closest to this in the game). His only real movility comes from his E when his ult is active and his cc is not that big to force mobile opponents to stay in a fight. Also forgot to put an important tooltip: When W is used, Guts cant move or use other abilities until its reactivated, and the shield disapears in the moment this happens. Also, hard ccs cant quit W before its limit time is done or the shield is exhausted, but you cant reactivate it when stunned. W is a single objetive attack wich is a skillshot btw.
Comentários de Rioters
: Revert the yorick nerf and replace it with something else
They just killed the champion for me. Its not only the fact he is unfairly weak pre 11, but also he isnt a necromancer anymore. He was supposed to have most of his damage in his pets, not to be shit version of melee malzahaar. Now you cant really trade in lane. Even tanks outdamage you in short and long trades. The only way of playing him is to just survive lane phase with the Qs sustain and wait till 13-14 to begin a splitpush, moment when most of games are already decided, so you are just coinfliping the entire early by picking yorick. If i wanted to have that playstile i would just get tardchamps like maokai or malphite. Ill just stop playing this game until they fix my champion. I hope after worlds they begin doing their fucking job.
LexKir (EUW)
: Best champion to OPT (Saison 8)
For an OTP you search for 3 things: being an unpupular/niche champion that is not picked or banned frequently, being hard to learn but useful when you dominate him, and having weird winning strategies that not much people know exist or how to counter them. I would say {{champion:83}} is a great champion to OTP in top lane and probably the most niche champion in the game, specially in low elo with his performance. He is extremely fun when dominated (addictive in fact), his play style makes him useful even in hard matchups and he is niche so you wont find him banned or picked almost any time. however, he was gutted with the non-sense nerf to his passive, wich makes him weak af at this moment. Theyll probably revert it soon tho cause its not working as intended since it was one of the most stupid changes in the balance history, compared even to the full AP galio case. In mid {{champion:30}} , unique and very useful if used well, counters a lot of meta champions. Niche, fun and hard to dominate but consistent once you do. jung {{champion:9}} , even so people says he is gutted, a good fiddle can still be a game destroyer and his playstyle is so unique and weird that much players just dont know how to play aganist him. adc {{champion:82}} . Yes, Mordekaiser. Playing in duo with a blitz/leona/thresh main. Its one of the most poweerful and destroying combos in the game. If you play this well, get fed and you know how to manage the snowball, you will win nearly all games. In low elo the bush strategy works perfectly with him making it easier to get kills. And kills on morde are a secured win in most cases with a good player. One of the bests, if not the very best snowball in all the game champions and champ-combos. I remember getting a 95% winrate in 50 games with a blitz main friend the last season with this monster. support {{champion:44}} , unpopular at this moment, extremely good in the right hands, in al elos in general (but the play style should change depending of the league). I would like put {{champion:412}} or {{champion:89}} in the support case, but they are way too played... if someday one of them becomes unpopular they would be a great choice too.
: No, the reason you got Diamond is because you got good at the macro game and stomping feeding noobshits. I firmly believe playing from behind should not be a thing. Every player should instead strive to find ways to not be behind. Not boasting or anything but I've gotten to point on my main champions where you will NEVER EVER see me go like 2-12. If you see me go 2-12, it's either because I'm playing a role/champ I'm dog shit at(like ADC) or I got really tilted from my team refusing to ff and straight up threw the game. The only reason I haven't gotten to my target elo(Gold for now) is because as I'm beginning to understand, I still make poor macro decisions. I can climb from B5 to S5 while still surrendering a lot of lost games. You can still climb to Diamond surrendering games. While there are a lot more unwinnable games this season than previous seasons, it's still not enough to crowd out the games where you can actually make a difference. If you can win all the evenish games, you can climb. My goal is learning to win those evenish games through good macro decisions. I'm not even gonna bother trying when I get a whole team of feeding trash because I know such games are still less common than evenish games.
Its simple. If you are in a 20 mins game and your team is losing so you decide to surr, youll get an instant defeat 100% of the times and go next game. If you decide go not surr, you are going to keep playing, have little but consistent chance of winning (and in low elo its actually high because of the big amount of fails ppl make), and also most importantly you will learn things from that game, like playing from behind, looking to seize enemie´s mistakes, try backdoor strategies, general game knowledge wich is usefull as hell, etc... With that mentallity you just get better at the game and learn a lot of important things as well as having more chance to win games, wich traduces in a better winrate. Most of the people who reaches medium-high leagues basically follows the tree "rules"; never surrender, learn from mistakes and be patient/insistent. The only cases you should surrender is when you get people that just cant win, like and afk or trolls, and with trolls i mean people who suicide to turrets. Those who arent playing serious and are making a horrible game generally go serious when they see they are not losing as fast as the though and they can actually win th game. Most of the people can be carried.
: I cannot stand this "never surrender" fucking 4 year old mentallity.
This "4 years old mentallity" its maybe the main reason i got diamond. Never surrender is probably the best tip you can give to a player. Always you have 5 ppl in your team trying to win, doesnt matter how bad they´re playing, you CAN win. Its not like you have an afk or a troll.
Comentários de Rioters
Kai Guy (NA)
: I like this post and sadly don't have time. I will be back later to edit this, but my 2cents. Worst design currently -> {{champion:53}} -> A example of better mechanic's -> {{champion:412}}
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YgMj80LP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T23:16:56.330+0000) > > I like this post and sadly don't have time. I will be back later to edit this, but my 2cents. Worst design currently -> {{champion:53}} -> A example of better mechanic's -> {{champion:412}} Blitz is not that bad imo. He would be a 5/10. His Q is a skillshot wich varies depending on his right arm position and stops in minions and his W slows him down after use so you have to think a little about it. Thresh is a good example of well designed support tho. Soul recolection, skillshot with delay, lantern to save allies wich has limited range and an E wich can be used in various different ways.
AR URF (NA)
: No counterplay? {{champion:23}} ult. And don't bs me about CC because that can be said about all champions.
> [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YgMj80LP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-14T22:36:49.755+0000) > > No counterplay? {{champion:23}} ult. And don't bs me about CC because that can be said about all champions. Thats true, trynda has low counterplay in matchups where his enemies have low CC. We could say he falls off in that design point as well as others. Old champs usually are not that well designed.
Comentários de Rioters
darkdill (NA)
: There's still no Champion who uses an actual whip as a weapon. Thresh doesn't count.
Still waiting for a champ who uses a large-chain mangual that just boings the terrain across smashing its path. But i guess Syndra already nails it...
Phil Fly (NA)
: proyectile
> [{quoted}](name=Phil Fly,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EhRmjGbY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T19:43:26.492+0000) > > proyectile fixed xd
: Wait what people actually like Mordekaiser having no mobility or CC? It's a horrible balancing issue and feels unsatisfying to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Raid Boss Morde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EhRmjGbY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-08T20:44:06.354+0000) > > Wait what people actually like Mordekaiser having no mobility or CC? It's a horrible balancing issue and feels unsatisfying to play. Its the excuse to have his durabiity and damage. Giving him those would demand less potential in direct fights.
Comentários de Rioters
: I think it is pretty clear, that it is a bug for them and that will they fix it so they will update the AD in real time. After summon.
> [{quoted}](name=Makadur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-05-25T18:43:29.097+0000) > > I think it is pretty clear, that it is a bug for them and that will they fix it so they will update the AD in real time. After summon. Yes, i realized. I just missunderstood the comment of the rioter who said this. I hope they release the fix this patch already, cant wait to use conqueror and atmas on yorick.
: As a Yorick main I do not know of this E bug you speak of.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-05-25T04:32:59.314+0000) > > As a Yorick main I do not know of this E bug you speak of. \/ > [{quoted}](name=GedweyStenr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-24T13:20:34.333+0000) > As a yorick player: What e bug? Already got that question. If you main yorick its almost sure you suffered it in any moment but you didnt realize. > [{quoted}](name=Sauronkaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-24T14:22:54.830+0000) > > The E bug happens sometimes and i cant really find the reason. It just makes the ghouls to not jump at the enemy at hitting the E, they just get the aggro of the objetive, the exclamation symbol on them and run to him but they dont jump, wich is annoying af cause their damage got capped in low levels just because of giving them a free auto at jumping. Im NOT refering to when they are too near to the objetive. Ir happens when they are in any distance in the jump range.
: If you read on one of the recent PBE chats, this feature is being worked on and will be shipped soon: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Endstep,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=teIymOoE,comment-id=0037000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T02:52:25.881+0000) > > To get back to you: Sol was in today, and we had a brief discussion about Yorick. He's going to treat the ghouls/Maiden not updating their AD as a bug and he's looking to get a fix in, not sure when it'll be done or ship but he does want to make the change. > > Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Koechophe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-05-25T03:31:21.316+0000) > > If you read on one of the recent PBE chats, this feature is being worked on and will be shipped soon: > [{quoted}](name=Dreamer529,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:31:01.293+0000) Someone already told me > This was actually recently brought up in the chat with the recent chat with the playtest team! > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/teIymOoE-pbe-chat-with-the-playtest-team-811?comment=0037000000000000 > [{quoted}](name=Sauronkaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-24T16:47:12.845+0000) This was my response. They dont specify what they are doing exacly and im afraid its not the same im saying. > Didn´t saw that, but in my eyes they are not talking about making the ghouls update their AD in real time when they are near Yorick, but make them update it constantly BEFORE being summoned. So basically it will be almost the same.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sauronkaiser,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-05-24T21:59:16.457+0000) > > Look at the map, force 5v4 when hes splitting and evade direct 1v1 if hes feed. Hes not that different from trynda, but hes slower at push and stonger in getting towers. Also yorick pets dont reduce tower resistances when near them so he needs the minions and if you clean them he cant damage it. so what your saying... is... you CAN'T stop his splitpush, and u either need to attempt to trade towers or somehow force a 5v4 which this team can easily avoid just by not engaging? how exactly is that fair? i understand the conept of a splitpush... it is to split up the enemy team and to force them to stop it but whars your saying is... you CAN'T reply to his splitpush by stopping it because doing so is impossible to do with 1 champion. you cant "force a 5v4" any enemy team with half a bain can stop you from forcing a fight is they have proper wards. i asked you "how do u FIGHT a yorik" and your answer is "you cant fight a yorik" if that is indeed the case.. i fail to see why on earth he needs compensation buffs
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2018-05-24T23:08:34.928+0000) > > so what your saying... is... you CAN'T stop his splitpush, and u either need to attempt to trade towers or somehow force a 5v4 which this team can easily avoid just by not engaging? > > how exactly is that fair? > > i understand the conept of a splitpush... it is to split up the enemy team and to force them to stop it > but whars your saying is... you CAN'T reply to his splitpush by stopping it because doing so is impossible to do with 1 champion. > > you cant "force a 5v4" any enemy team with half a bain can stop you from forcing a fight is they have proper wards. > > i asked you "how do u FIGHT a yorik" and your answer is "you cant fight a yorik" > > if that is indeed the case.. i fail to see why on earth he needs compensation buffs what the... well, using that logic, tryndamere, jax or even yi are op as hell because they also are splitpushers, who are better in 1v1 than yorick and have more escapes than him (basically they work better at this job). Yorick has not AoE damage except the shitty damage of his E, he is oriented to 1v1, and because of being a juggernaut he cant escape so its fair he is strong in this aspect. If he hadnt this advantages he would be literally useless. And i didnt said you cant fight yorick, i said you should not fight him in 1v1 if he is feed since you would be trying to kill a 1v1 based champion in a situation in wich he has the advantage, but you can go in team and he will be in clear problems. Also, duelist champions are usually stronger than him and considered as a bad matchup by yorick players, such as yasuo, fiora, tryndamete, jax, riven or even renekton. A yorick cant push properly a lane if one of those champs is in the game and they are not very behind. Splitpush is a game mechanic that works much better when lower is the elo. Search for guides to counter it and youll counter yorick. If you want to fight yorick directly, think on him as a darius with less resistance but more tools to kite and a better 1v1 in terms of damage. And dont understimate his ghouls and dont forget steraks give him a giant shield that can confuse players thinking hes going to die when he can yet tank a lot.
: One think I would like to see added to Yorick is stronger AA's Since He builds Tri-Force and doesn't have a strong source of damage outside his ghouls or Q and they are unreliable as they die fast. unlike other juggs his cycle of power is too reliant his ghouls it's out of his control more so than other juggs. If he had some ability that caused his AA's to either deal a small amount of Dot damage or have deal extra damage when his Q is on CD, something that allows him to duel a bit better without ghouls.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-05-24T23:03:31.185+0000) > > One think I would like to see added to Yorick is stronger AA's Since He builds Tri-Force and doesn't have a strong source of damage outside his ghouls or Q and they are unreliable as they die fast. unlike other juggs his cycle of power is too reliant his ghouls it's out of his control more so than other juggs. If he had some ability that caused his AA's to either deal a small amount of Dot damage or have deal extra damage when his Q is on CD, something that allows him to duel a bit better without ghouls. He is a necromancer. He needs ghouls to be at 100%. Until now, Q with trinity and sterak had like +900 damage by themselves. I never though he needed more potential while being alone.
: Let me comment again. I think if Yorick got buffs to damage, since he can build purely tanky it would make him very broken. This happened with Gnar as well when they buffed him. Maybe there could be some QoL buffs to Yorick, but I would be very upset if he got damage increases, since it's not really fair that he should be able to do a lot of damage and be super tanky becuase of what his buildpath is. Just my two cents as a midlaner who doesn't want to have to deal with tanks/juggernauts becoming even more meta. Also, I would be very happy if Yorick's ghouls were a bit easier to target. Their target box is extremely small, and it's a bit hard to kill them when they are in melee range of me, and sometimes feels like they're untargetable for an auto attack.
> [{quoted}](name=FabWarlock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-24T23:35:57.933+0000) > > Let me comment again. I think if Yorick got buffs to damage, since he can build purely tanky it would make him very broken. This happened with Gnar as well when they buffed him. Maybe there could be some QoL buffs to Yorick, but I would be very upset if he got damage increases, since it's not really fair that he should be able to do a lot of damage and be super tanky becuase of what his buildpath is. Just my two cents as a midlaner who doesn't want to have to deal with tanks/juggernauts becoming even more meta. > > Also, I would be very happy if Yorick's ghouls were a bit easier to target. Their target box is extremely small, and it's a bit hard to kill them when they are in melee range of me, and sometimes feels like they're untargetable for an auto attack. Very tanky and doing a lot of damage... well, he IS a juggernaut, thats basically what juggers do. Look at darius, morde, garen, illaoi, mundo... They all are champions who have a lot of damage, a lot of resistance (not only with items, but also shields and heals) and they get stronger when standing long time in a fight. In exange, they dont have a competent movility or cc (look at morde, literally 0 of them) so they depend of seize situations in order to do things right. In yoricks case, he has a movespeed buff and a circular wall and also he is a beast in getting towers, so in exange he doesnt have competent heals or shields and his teamfighting is shit, making him 1v1 oriented and not that good even at that, being sterak´s passive and his stats the only thing that makes him tanky. And i think you are missunderstanding juggernauts with tanks. As i said, juggers have good resistance and good damage (and most of them need to build some damage items, so they are not as tanky as pure tanks), while actual tanks have a better resistance, a lot of cc/movility and, by logic, they shouldnt deal an important damage, but the game is balanced around them and its not weird to see an ornn or maokai overtrading a juggernaut. About the hitbox of the ghouls... ye thats right but i dont see any way to fairy make them easier to target...
Barcid (NA)
: I don't think he means just because of the fighter item updates. Banner is getting a meaty change as well that transfers gold slain by promoted minions to the user - as well as increasing their attack speed and power by an enormous amount. In other words, promote the cannon minions, farm two lanes at once, and force eternal pressure on the game. Do this when the enemy is sieging your team and you could very well take a tower just from them being distracted for a minute.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-24T21:58:40.947+0000) > > I don't think he means just because of the fighter item updates. Banner is getting a meaty change as well that transfers gold slain by promoted minions to the user - as well as increasing their attack speed and power by an enormous amount. > > In other words, promote the cannon minions, farm two lanes at once, and force eternal pressure on the game. Do this when the enemy is sieging your team and you could very well take a tower just from them being distracted for a minute. Wait, we are crossing pushing power and dueling power there. Although having a good push/obetives taking potential should make a champion a bit worse in other aspects, what im saying is not to make him a beast. Im just requesting yorick to benefict from juggernaut items because of being one of them, also because this patch is a huge indirect nerf to him. And in the banner case, it already gave gold to the user, and the changes are not that good. I dont think ill build it.
: i will be willing to accept this if you the yorik player tells me how the fuck i am supposed go fight a yorik. cause i still cant figure how wtf am suppoed to do vs him when i gank top as {{champion:76}} . not concerned about the wall, i can pounce over that.. but damn... how the hell do u stop him from splitting
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-24T21:24:47.446+0000) > > i will be willing to accept this if you the yorik player tells me how the fuck i am supposed go fight a yorik. cause i still cant figure how wtf am suppoed to do vs him when i gank top as {{champion:76}} . not concerned about the wall, i can pounce over that.. but damn... how the hell do u stop him from splitting Look at the map, force 5v4 when hes splitting and evade direct 1v1 if hes feed. Hes not that different from trynda, but hes slower at push and stonger in getting towers. Also yorick pets dont reduce tower resistances when near them so he needs the minions and if you clean them he cant damage it.
y0r1ck (NA)
: I agree also but yorick will be broken
> [{quoted}](name=ALegoPiece,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-24T21:06:04.965+0000) > > I agree also but yorick will be broken Using that logic every juggernaut should be broken next patch because they already do what im requesting. And trust me, yorick mains really DONT want him to get popular and broken because we couldnt play him as our niche. I only want to... well... use juggernaut items in a juggernaut. I dont think is that much.
: > Yorick has been in a decent-bad spot since this preseason. At the start of preseason, Yorick was actually one of the top picks. He got a nerf to his base AD and it went downhill from there. > Tanks and adcs dominate the game Would you mind telling me which tanks have been dominating the game outside of Sion? That being said, I do think they'll need to compensate Yorick, but I don't think he's the only one who'll be weak after the change.
Hes the one getting the biggest hit. The sterak changes affect his trinity more than any other trinity user, and also, think that champs like jax or irelia have some bonus-AD scalings wich sterak used to not benefict and now it does, but in Yoricks case its exactly the same cause hes balanced around total-AD ratios. > [{quoted}](name=Jon 678910,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GAN78P6L,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-24T20:25:41.377+0000) > > Where are you seeing this? Check any stadistics page, diamond+. Yoricks winrate there is never up from 45% and sometimes reaches 40%...
Exibir mais

Sauronkaiser

Nível 94 (EUW)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão